A Few Quotes by Nietzsche

Science vs. Faith / Materialism vs. Idealism: How has everything started to exist, the fundamental question of philosophy!?

Moderator: Club Operations

A Few Quotes by Nietzsche

Postby Amir » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:59 am

"God is dead." "Where has God gone?" he cried. "I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I."
-Nietzsche

"Digressions, objections, delight in mockery, carefree mistrust are signs of health; everything unconditional belongs in pathology."
-Nietzsche

"In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with reality at any point."
-Nietzsche

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."
-Nietzsche

"The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad."
-Nietzsche

"In heaven all the interesting people are missing."
-Nietzsche

"A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions--as attempts to find out something. Success and failure are for him answers above all."
-Nietzsche

"Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man's?"
-Nietzsche

"It is nobler to declare oneself wrong than to insist on being right - especially when one is right."
-Nietzsche
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Atheism vs. Religion / Evolution vs. Creation Room