Historical Facts on Israel-Palestine Issue

Pre Islamic Era (before 651 AD). 8000 years of Persian History, the oldest civilization in the world.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:36 am

Comrades:

History has been often twisted & obscured. Pro Palestinian Rights (So Called) Activists, have been feeding stories with no historical values to the public. Amazingly, public often grasps these stories & believes them, simply because not many people are historians nor familiar with historical facts. Now, I would like to talk about my stands, yet with historical evidence. I am a man of science & history. Logical reasoning is my game & I do not fall for hypes which influences the emotional feelings of the public!

Lets do a historical analysis & take a journey to the roots of the problem & let me respond to all, about my stands & why do I take this stand on this issue.

Lets for once & for all, get this situation sorted out in IPC & beyond, can we?

Specifically for the Liberal Faction of IPC who believes that Israelis occupied Palestine & kicked them out of their lands into exile & they are wondering how come I take sides with Israel, even though I am an Atheist, yet both Palestinians & Israelis are religious fanatics (so said) & believe that the land is their God given right!

Let me clarify this once & for all.

First,
Palestine was never ever an independent nation since the beginning of history! This is not fiction, this is a fact. There was never ever an independent nation called Palestine which was made up of Palestinian Arabs residing in the region of what we call Israel now. Therefore, Israel could have never taken over the land which has never actually belonged to Palestinians & kick them out of their own land! Furthermore, Israeli's according to historical facts have been creating an independent Jewish Nation since 1000 - 923 BC which was The Kingdom of David. Lets go back in history since the beginning & check out what has been happening in the land of Israel or Palestine from beginning until now:

History of Israel-Palestine:

3000-1468 BC:
Canaanites
Palestine is known as "Land of Canaan" settled by the Canaanites, mainly along the coastline.

1468-1200 BC:
Egyptian Control
Egypt conquers the Canaanites in 1468 BC at the battle of Armageddon in Magiddo. Egyptian control of Canaan continues until 1200 BC.

1200-975 BC:
The Philistines (Cretian Greeks)
The Sea People, thought to have come from the island of Crete, attack Canaan under the Egyptians and destroy Canaanite cities. A large number of the Sea People (later known as the Philistines) settle in Palestine and rebuild the coastal towns of Gaza, Ashdod, Ashqal, Ekron, and Gath.

1000-923 BC:
The Kingdom of David
David becomes king of the Jews. He unites the Israelites, builds a strong army and captures Jerusalem from the Jebusites (Canaanites in origin).

923-722 BC:
The Southern Kingdom of Judea, The Northern Kingdom of Israel
The Canaanite Phoenicians lose major parts of their land to the Israelites. At this time, the kingdom of Judah was poor and cut off from trade with the kingdom of Israel to the North, by Trans-Jordan to the East, by the Philistines to the West and by the desert to the South.

925-700 BC:
The Phoenicians
Building their naval trade sea power in Mediterranean, also controlled the present land called Israel.

700-612 BC:
The Assyrian Empire
The Assyrians defeat and destroy Samaria leading to the collapse of the kingdom of Israel.

586-539 BC:
Babylonian Empire
The Babylonians, from Iraq, invade the Assyrian City of Neynava, defeating the Assyrians. Babylonian King Nebuchadnezar II conquers the Philistines and Phoenicians and appoints a puppet king, Zedekiah, in Jerusalem. They destroy Jerusalem and burn down Solomon's Temple. So basically by this time, Jewish Kingdoms of Israel & Judea had been destroyed by Assyrian & Babylonian Empires.

539-332 BC:
Persian Empire
The Persian forces invade and destroy Babylonian power, occupying the areas under Babylonian control. Free Babylon from Tyranny but leave them to pray to their religion & Gods. Persians freed Jews from slavery & relocated them back to Jerusalem. Cyrus The Great declared the first Human Rights document in the world called The Cyrus Cylinder. Cyrus freed over 42,000 Jews from Slavery of Babylon.

332-63 BC:
Macedonian Greeks
Soon after crushing the revolt in Palestine, the Persian army was attacked by Macedonian Greeks under the leadership of Alexander the Great Drunken Homosexual Pervert.

63 BC-636 AD:
Roman Empire
The Roman general, Pompeii the Great, invades Palestine. After civil war, the emperor Caesar maintains control over the districts of Judea, Samaria and Galilee.

636-1260 AD:
The Arabo_Islamic Empire
Palestine becomes an integral part of the Arab world.

1099-1291 AD:
The Crusaders
The Crusaders, for five weeks, surround and attack the city wall of Jerusalem, and later spread their control over the entire area of Palestine.

1187-1253 AD:
The Ayubid Arabs
At the famous battle of Hitin in 1187 AD, Salah el Din al Ayubi defeats the Crusader army in Palestine.

1253-1516 AD:
The Mamluks
The Turkish Mamluks expel the last of the Crusaders from Palestine in 1291.

1516-1918:
The Ottoman Turks Rule
The Ottoman army invades Palestine after decimating the Mamluk cavalry. The Turks rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem. Ottomans ruled the whole or most of the Near East @ times, from North Africa to Middle East during this era.

1831-1840:
The Egyptian Rule
Egypt invades Palestine in 1831, lifting Palestine out of its depression.

1917-1948:
The British Mandate/Protectorate
After World War I, Great Britain defeat Turkish Ottoman troops and enter Palestine. British occupation continues until Britain loses control over the situation and leaves. In this era, Palestine was basically under Anglo control of the region or known as a Protectorate of UK.

1948:
The creation of the State of Israel
During and after the 1948 war, 800,000 Palestinians were forced to flee their homes and villages. 418 villages were depopulated and demolished. High price of creating a Jewish State but somebody had to
pay it!

1967-1993:
Israeli occupation of Gaza, West Bank, Golan Heights, and Sinai
Israel occupies the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Gaza Strip, Sinai, and Golan Heights during the war of 1967.

1993-present:
Israeli occupation and the Palestinian National Authority
This time is characterized by the signing of the Declaration of Principles which established limited Palestinian self-rule. Settlement building and expansion continues despite the peace process. Arafat did not accept the best offer that he would have ever receive from Israel. Arafat betrayed Palestine by not accepting this agreement (Oslo Agreement).

Second,
So as you see there was never ever an independent Palestinian nation in the history of the world! But there was a Jewish independent nation as far back as 1000-923 BC: The Kingdom of David! So as far as who had the right to the deed first, it is obvious that Jews had it. Not many people know this fact, simply because not many people are historians!

Huge Palestinian propaganda going on & on about how the land was theirs & the Jewish oppressors took their land & kicked them out & bla bla bla......will not let the public opinion to actually study
the history & think for themselves, but they follow Palestinian Arab propaganda & they take it for granted that it is the undisputed fact! If Arabs made to move from the land after 1948, so were Jews that been mass murdered & forced to be moved from a variety of Arab lands from Mecca all the way to Jerusalem & Palestine, throughout the history & since the very first episode in which Muhammad The Prophet personally massacred them in Mecca (Early Islamic Massacre of Jewish Tribes)!

Third,
Have in mind that on 925-700 BC: The Phoenicians control, had occurred. The Phoenicians even though not Palestinians, yet back then occupied the land, colonized it & add it to their territory. They were basically from the land that we call Lebanon today. So if by a slim chance, Arabs want to consider Phoenicians as fellow Arab Hemites & ancestors to present Palestinians, then still we must have in mind that they appeared about 925 BC to take absolute control & way after the Jews which have appeared in 1000 BC!

Fourth,
Israelis practically settled in the land just like they been doing for thousands of years, just like Palestinians been doing the same thing.

Fifth,
Now this is crucial & very important, so please pay attention, during Barak's time, Palestinians & Arafat could get the best deal possible from Israel. Israeli Government had put an offer on the
table to give about:

95% of the absolute control of the West Bank & Gaza Strip & 1/2 of Jerusalem

to Palestinian New Government so they can create their own country for the first time in the history of the world. Corrupted thief Arafat & his lap dog spokes woman, that ugly Arab woman Dr. Hannan Ashrawi did not accept this! It is like,

you give them a toe, they want a foot
you give them a foot, they want the whole leg!

He wanted a better deal! Well, now, Arafat & Ashrawi can chew on Sharon's Schlong! The poor Palestinian people are victims of Arafat's Greed, Corruption & Treason!

So eventually Israel said the fandango with them! And now the situation is where it is today! Groups like Hamas do not even want the existence of government of Israel, they want to throw the Jews
in Mediterranean Sea!

Sixth,
Now lets pay attention here about my stand:
This is not true that I take sides here behind the Jews & against the Arabs! This is also not true here that I take sides with Zionists against Palestinians!

But I simply support Israel against Palestinian Terrorist Groups.

Why?

1. Except these 24 years of IRI, Israel was & is the natural ally to
Iran. Israel & Iran are two major non Arab powers of the region
drowned in the sea of Arabs in the Near East. It is only logical for
them to have close ties to survive.

2. There are about 100,000 Persians living in Israel as citizens,
residents, visitors, etc. Persian Jews are a major economical factor
in Israel, a link between our two culture.

3. Cyrus freed over 42,000 Jews from slavery of Babylon. Cyrus has
been called the Great Rescuer & savior of The Jews. This is in history, in
Bible, in Torat & every other historical document.

4. Every known Palestinian political group as of now, including PLO,
Hamas, Jihad, etc. are Terrorist Organizations receiving finance,
military training, support from Islamic Republic of Iran.

5. Palestinian Guerillas/PLO have been a great factor in:

a) training Iranian Islamic Guerillas in Palestine & pre 1979
b) directly participating in Islamic Revolution of Iran @ 1979
c) indirectly supporting the Islamic Revolution of Iran @ 1979

6. Arafat personally danced in the victory party of Imam Khomeini in
Tehran, kissed his hands & cheered.

7. Since 1979, until this day, there has been a great number of
Palestinian Pasdars (Revolutionary Guards) working as Mercenaries in
Iran & their numbers are getting larger every year, specially in
times of riots by Iranian Students/Freedom Fighters to overthrow the
Islamic Regime. These Mercenaries come handy to crush all freedom
movements in Iran. Many of Iranian Pasdars have been refusing to open
fire on Iranian people or crack Iranian people's heads, but
Palestinian PLO or Lebanese Hezbollah members of Sepahe Pasdaran
gladly do these tasks. Iranian Mullahs can absolutely rely on Palestinian
Pasdars & Foreign Legion of Sepah Pasdaran to crack Iranian Stuent's &
Freedom Fighter's Heads.

8. PLO has been officially having close ties with IRI. The Islamic
Regime has a yearly salary for Arafat & PLO & every other Palestinian
Group in Palestine to support Terrorism.

9. Arafat has no intention of creating a peaceful Palestinian nation
to co exist with Israel as it's neighbor. Arafat & other Palestinian
Leaders love to create yet another terrorist nation next to Israel,
just like Syria, Libya or Ex Baathi Iraq (Saddom Era).

10. Until there is not a legal, elected democratic government system
elected by Palestinians as their leaders & until they give their word
of honor to create a peaceful nation in West Bank/Gaza next to
Israel, then Israel must continue retaliating with extreme measures
against the Arabo_Muslim Terrorists of Palestinian kind!

11. Arabo-Muslim Terrorism is the present enemy of civilization &
civilized world. Palestinian Groups like PLO, Al Jihad (both Egyptian
& Palestinian branch), Al Hamas, Hezbollah of Lebanon & others are
nothing but little miserable terrorist groups as tentacles of the
Mother Octopus Terrorist Bank "Islamic Republic of Iran". By all
means I support the destruction of IRI & all it's satellites from
Bosnia to Palestinian Puppet Terrorist Organizations.

12. State of Israel is the only Democracy in the Near East.

13. All of my reasons to take side here are political, for world's
security, for civilized World, for Benefits of Iran & Persians, & on
logical bases. I am an Atheist & do not care for Judaism or Zionism.
However, I strongly believe that Islam is not just another religion,
yet it is a dangerous political ideology.

14. We are @ war here with Global Terrorism & Palestinian Muslim
Terrorist Groups are part of the problem just like Al Qaeda.

Conclusion:
Clear as a whistle it is! I am a Freedom Fighter to free Iran from IRI but my higher duty is that I am a Freedom Fighter fighting against global Tyranny of Islamic Terrorism to save the Civilized World! Do you need any other reasons that why I support the state of Israel & why I take a stand against all Palestinian Terrorist Groups?! I believe by now I have responded to many questions on my stands coming from outside of IPC & even inside of IPC or from Comrades such as Queen, Zen James, & others.

Now I have a question for you guys:

Give me one good reason that I should not take Israel's side in this conflict & take the side of Palestinian Terrorist Groups on this issue?!

I hope I clarified myself.

Fighting for The Civilized World against Nomadic Barbarianism,

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby farohar » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:21 am

HELLO AGAIN!!!

I read your article, and I would like to firstly ask for you source(s) on this information, secondly I agree with you 100% that there is no reason to support the Palestinian Terrorists.

Thirdly, I will write a post with all the information (there is more than one source) that I have, I don't think it would be right for me to try and recall it now, well all of it and accurately that is, its been a while since I read the books.

What facts I can clearly remember was that:
- the Palestinian people were promised land by the British Government.
- the Jews were also promised land by the British, but not directly by the Government
- The Jews did not just occupy what was to become Palestine, they were the first people out of the Palestinians and Jews to use car bombs, it is a fact.
- The Palestinians were almost completely innocent until Arafat and the PLO

Theres more info and I am open to this subject and have picked no side.

btw, No.9 "Arafat has no intention"?? Arafat's no longer alive?

Be back soon,
Arash
Humata, Hukhta, Huvarshta
farohar
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:30 am

Arash:

"HELLO AGAIN!!!"

Salamon alaykom va rahmatollah-a va barakaton!

"I read your article, and I would like to firstly ask for you source(s) on this information,"

Azize Baradar,

I believe you are truly new around here, aren't you?!
I also believe that you are not familiar with me or IPC, are you?
IPC Website has been operating for 5 years before it was closed down by Hizbollah.

Iran Politics Club Attacked by Hizbollah
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=465

In this website, there were published many books, series & articles by various authors including myself. Soon the new site will be up & running.

Now I do not want to sound like an arrogant son of a bitch; however, when I write a book, I put down my sources used, @ the bibliography section of the book, yet when I write an article, there are no sources to put down! Why you asked?

There are no sources because I am the source!

Lets say, I have been studying, researching & writing history since age 10. I am a Historian.

Once we republish the site, you will get a chance to read some of my books, specifically on Iranian Ancient History.

" secondly I agree with you 100% that there is no reason to support the Palestinian Terrorists."

You don't say?!

"Thirdly, I will write a post with all the information (there is more than one source) that I have, I don't think it would be right for me to try and recall it now, well all of it and accurately that is, its been a while since I read the books. "

Yes, when playing poker, one shall never reveal his Ace! Save it for the needed time!

"What facts I can clearly remember was that:
- the Palestinian people were promised land by the British Government.
- the Jews were also promised land by the British, but not directly by the Government "

If you insist!

"- The Jews did not just occupy what was to become Palestine, they were the first people out of the Palestinians and Jews to use car bombs, it is a fact."

Now that is too strong of a statement! Are you sure about that?! Suicide Bombing is an Shiite Islamic Creation, first developed by Hizbollah of Iran & performed by Hizbollah of Lebanon & then taught to Palestinian Al Hamas, Al Jihjad & PLO via Hizbollah! But even if you want to go back to the roots of Terrorism, then Hazrat-e Muhammed (Sal Allah-a Va Aleyha Va Aleh, peace be upon his bone) the prophet, was the first Islamist Terrorist, also the first Terrorist amongst the Jews & Muslim (Palestinians included)! You might want to re-think your statement!

Don't be jumping to releasing facts, right & left!
Come a little short!
(Hala shoma ye kam kutah biya!)

After all, you are not speaking to "Yaqn Ali Baqal", yet you are speaking to "Ahreeman"!

"- The Palestinians were almost completely innocent until Arafat and the PLO"

An Innocent Muslim?! I have never seen one, before or after Arafat is irrelevant!

"Theres more info and I am open to this subject and have picked no side."

Open mind is a bliss! Only if more Miranians had an open mind, then Miran would not be Miran!

"btw, No.9 "Arafat has no intention"?? Arafat's no longer alive?"

By The Way, this article was written years ago in the old IPC Website.
I assure you that I am aware that The Old Rag O Bone has kicked the bucket!

"Be back soon, "

Promise?

"Arash"

You mean Arash from Down Under?!

Arash,

I like the way your brain works. I shall furthermore, pick on it with my fork & stake knife!
Put the shrimp on the barbie & I'll be right there!

Sign,

An Ex Patriot & a Present Symbiot
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IPC » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Historical Facts on Israel - Palestine Issue

January 4, 2009

Friends:

Please review the new and updated research,

True History of Israel – Palestine Conflict
by Ahreeman X

The Scientific Historical View

The public is always emotionally influenced by the media and the hype of the day; however, the historian deals with the actual history, evidence and the truth. A scientific historian looks at history as a progressive science which gets updated with the most recent archeological, anthropological, historical and scientific facts. A scientific historian bases his opinion upon the scientific history as a science. As a scientific historian I do not get my facts from the liberal media, Hollywood and hype of the day…

Read More:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/isr ... /index.htm

Iran Politics club
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Re: Parvin Darabi

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:44 am

Dr. Parvin Darabi vs. Ahreeman X

Folks:

Amongst many responds, I am going to post one. This one was forwarded by the office to me. I am posting this one so you can observe how the liberal mind works and then I will dissect it and respond to it:

To: Iran Politics Club Networks < iranpoliticsclub@gmail.com >
Date: Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Historical Facts on Israel - Palestine Issue

So should we give our homes in America to the native Americans? They had it first. This logic has so many problems with it I can't believe that it is from you Ahreeman. Palestinians are being starved, killed, maimed, and tortured by Israelis and you say the Jews had the place first? Why can't they live together as equals? How is it that we can all live here in U.S. as equals and not in Palestine? Because some religious Jews like religious Muslims believe god gave them the place. What a bull shit.

Happy New Year

Parvin

Parvin Jan:

You are reading my article and viewing this issue through “Liberal Blue Shades”. You don’t read the article “as is” but you interpret it like Mullahs interpret Quran! My article doesn’t need interpretations, it is written clearly. All you have to do is reread it in depth “Fair and Balance”.

My logic is not flawed, but what you gotten out of my logic is flawed! Your analogy is flawed.

You are missing the whole point. Here is the point:

Throughout the history of Earth, Palestinians never had established an independent nation in the land. They were not there first, they never owned it and even today they have partial governing power because Israel allows them to have it. How could have Jews stolen their land, kicked them out of their homes and oppress them if they never owned it at the first place?

Indians were in Americas first, established independent nations in America first and they are still in Americas living in their own independent nations (reservations) and doing much better than you and I with blooming economy through Casinos, craftwork and tourism. There is a big historical difference between Indians and Palestinians! Now if you want to hand your own home to Indians, then more power to you. It is about time that you liberals actually act upon your socialist views and share your wealth with the masses (riot, murder, killer)! However, I am too possessive and will not share my estate with anyone! I worked hard for it!

Either you do realize that you are comparing Apples with Oranges and connecting Aseman with Risman and you are intentionally doing “Safsateh” and “Maqlateh” (flawed reasoning), or you are truly misguided due to historical ignorance and uniformity! Which is it?

Then you bleed all over the place (typical bleeding heart liberal) about atrocities of Jews to Palestinians! Excuse me, Hamas is the elected government of Palestinians in Gaza and Hamas started to rocket Israel at the rate of as high as 90 a day! This is how it all started again! How about if Mexico rocketed your home in USA on daily basis, would you sit down and watch?

War is hell and it has casualties but without a war, you will never achieve everlasting peace. I vastly analyzed and explained the history of the conflict and times over times over times Palestinians were given chances to have their 2 state solutions and live peacefully aside Israel. Palestinians refused to do such. This is history and even liberals can’t deny it. Don’t hand me rhetorics on how and why they can’t live side by side like we do in America!

I am talking historical facts, historical evidence and logic. “Blue Belly Bleeding Heart Liberals” play with emotions and stir outrage by creating a holocaust and stirring hypes and emotions amongst the people.

History speaks for itself and my article is scientific historical research. Now if you decide to close your eyes to history and reality and then scream murder and Jew atrocity, you may win the public opinion but you will never get anywhere with the logical mind of the scientific historians.

If you are just shooting random responds to express your emotions to my article, then more power to you. This is your right. However, I dare you or any other bleeding heart liberal to actually set foot in IPC and debate me on this issue. You like analogies, here’s one:

Simmer down Parvin, simmer down …. this issue is centered not in Blue belly Woos regions of San Francisco and Berkley, but this here is Louisiana Gulf states in Red waters of Dixie. Down here we gots Alligators, Sharks and Piranhas who eat liberals alive! Bleeding Heart Liberals do bleed all over the waters and that attracts our Southern sharks and gators! I’m your friend Parvin, I suggest you swim back to safe shores of your imaginary reality to the Bay Area! Obama, Cindy Sheehan and Michael Moore are hand in hand singing Cumbaya, ready to lend you a hand and save you from the water. Reach the safe shores of the Bay Area because this here is Stormy waters full of Dixie sharks! You are bleeding all over Red State waters and no one cares about rhetorics. Down here in Dixie we deal with evidence and logic! Patch up your wound, stop the bleeding and run rabbit run. Swim back to north and reach the Gay Town of San Francisco!

Now as always, I dare you to debate me on this issue or any other issue. Here is the ring (IPC Club). You know what to do, join up, start a debate and enjoy the pleasure of getting slaughtered by the mighty Ahreeman! Not to worry, Ahreeman is generous and gracious!

Parvin Jan,

Moses, Jesus, Mohammed and Bahaollah may love you,
But who truly lovese lovese loves you?
Ahreeman indeed, who else?!

Cheers

Sign,
The War Monger Blood Thirsty Republican X

Ph.D. in conservatism,
Defender of patriotism,
The believer in optimism,
Dr. of passion and eroticism,
With a truck load of magnetism,
Disciple of charm and romanticism,
The one and only, yours truly, Dr. X;
Ahreeman X

**********_____________
**********_____________
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Folks:

Here is an interesting one which caught my eyes. I simply had to publish this one and then reply to it. This one was so juicy that I had to pick it out of turn ahead of others and respond to it. For those other e-mails which I skipped your turn, I apologize and I will get to you ASAP. I am not going to publish all e-mails but those needed a response, will be answered.

To: ipc.founder@gmail.com
Date: Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:47 AM
Subject: latest article

I've read many of your articles and have previously tried to post reactions on the chat room but was not allowed to. It seems IPC is has selective hearing. Your recent article "historical facts on Israel – Palestine issue" is an insult to every decent peace loving human being, irrespective of race or religion. "Give me a logical reason why you should not side with Israel?"

1- There is absolutely no justification in using bunker buster ordinance and depleted uranium munitions in population centres. Innocent children are scarred for life on top of being starved and deprived of every conceivable human Right. They can't even leave the war zone! Is this how so called civilized democratic governments should behave? If the international court against war crimes had any sort of legitimacy they would go after the Israeli leadership and put them behind bars where they belong!

2- Israel continued to assassinate Hamas leadership during the so called 6 month truce. The last assassination was in November and weeks before the end of the "Ceasefire". So assassination of the leadership by the other conflicting party is still considered acceptable in a ceasefire. If you look it up under "seize fire", which is how you spelled it, you of course get the wrong definition!

3- The trend nowadays seems to be to brand everyone and every organization in disagreement with the US and the Israeli's a terrorist organization. A legitimately elected government is branded a terrorist organization. That is in itself a fallacy. Maybe the reason why they got elected is because the PA, Fatah and Mahmood Abbas are all f*cking CIA c"unts much like you!! Why is there no peace in West Bank?

4- Israel has not and will not seek peace because it is not in its best interest. Once there is peace then billions of dollars in aid stop. That is why this sh*it has continued for 60 years

5- As far as Cyrus the great liberator is concerned- well we are being paid back thoroughly. Jewish organizations to put lien on the clay court records of Cyrus the Great, which were lent to a museum in Chicago. The excuse is the bombing of a bakery in Israel by Hamas. The historical heritage of Iran, which you keep beating your chest about, are being stolen because of JEWISH GREED

6- Jews and Israeli's see every other race as inferior which simply means that they do not respect you and view you as a lesser. Apparently you haven't been sitting in on their little circles. Why don't you go ask a Jewish father for his daughter's hand in marriage and find out!!!

7- The basic message of the Israeli propaganda machine which includes those f"uckers in Hollywood is that all Muslims and Iranians in specific are brain dead, fanatical zombies who are out there to destroy and conquer the Christians and the free world. They are destroying our history with their propaganda machine (300, Alexander the great, etc.) I am not a Muslim and don't particularly care for the religion in any case but what the Jews are doing are preaching hate and that is wrong.

HOWEVER, PLEASE BE MY GUEST: SIDE WITH ISRAEL ALL YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very quick to pass judgement on everyone else, including the Muslims, for everything that is wrong with Iran but may be you should look in the mirror. You and people like you, so called Iranian Americans, are the problem for voting blabbering fanatical morons like GW for a second term. Here are some more things you can be proud of Mr. Iranian American:

1- CIA Operation Ajax is the top of the list. Land of the brave and home of the free!! Portraying Iran and barbaric and undemocratic while they themselves put down they very first democratically elected government in the middle east. Every f"ucking US president for the next 100 years should kiss hairy Iranian ass and beg for forgiveness for all the pain, misery and theft that they have inflicted on us

2- The reason why the Ayatollahs have survived so long in Iran is because the US has created a cocoon where they can survive. If they wanted a change in Iran they would have entered into dialogue years ago

3- The US lead economic choke hold / sanctions on Iran are the predominant reason the country as a whole is getting ripped off. Countries like China and India pick up contracts offering substandard services/products at 4 times the going rate because others are restricted from the process.

4- The US government has frozen and stole billions of dollars worth of country's money in foreign bank accounts. These assets belong to the people of our nation and not to certain individuals- and certainly not to the US government. The fact that the ayatollahs are also stealing the people's money does not justify the behaviour of the US administration

5- The same US government that extended every conceivable help to Iraq which had infringed on our nation's borders and sovereignty. Then they fabricate lies and unilaterally decide to invade Iraq, killing thousands of innocent people. Where is the accountability for that Mr. Land of the Free?

6- Why is it that the so called Islamic terrorist acts are committed from nationals or members of countries and organizations with ties to the US? The Saudis, The Paki's, etc. When was the last time an Iranian or a North Korean blew themselves up and killed innocent people? Did you shed a tear when USS Vincenz blew up the Iranian airbus while in Iranian waters where they had no business being there? Who the f*uck is the terrorist?

7- The US government has been committing every type of human rights violation including torture, kidnapping, and assassination, at least visibly during the last 8 years. They have the right to arrest you without any charge, infringe all your other civil rights, torture you and keep you in jail for years

8- The US government is engaged in mass censorship of the media to cover up their tracks. You want to see the atrocities and how they kill innocent people in Iraq? Youtube "group of soldiers" which is a documentary by the BBC- you will also notice that all viewer comments has miraculously disappeard!!

I can go on for a long time but I know that none of this changes your perception of the situation or yourself. You fail to see how others (like the republicans that you support) view you: A RAG HEADED SAND NIGGER who is only fit to drive a taxi or wash dishes. They don't care about your views, history or culture because you are a barbarian c*unt. Life is full of choices and we form our reality and the future by our choices. You can not sit there in San Diego blaming everything and everyone else for all that is wrong with Iran when you are utterly indifferent to all the injustices done to Iran by YOUR GOVERNMENT! Yes and people like you are the problem and why Iran is in the shape it is!

Our ancestors made difficult choices but were mostly just and honourable people which is why they let people keep their religion and culture when they conquered. Compassion for the weak and needy- that is the essence of our culture. This is the only legacy of our history in us and that is why we should not tolerate the death and destruction in Gaza. No matter what reason is brought forward these actions are in-excusable!

So please, "Mr. Man of Science and History" spare us with the irrelevant subjective history lesson BS and stick to cheap crappy porno, which is the only thing making sense on your website.

Greetings
Olaagh

Dear Big Jerk (as you desire to be called in your e-mail address) AKA Olaq:

“I've read many of your articles”

You are not the only one, majority of “Thinking Iranians” and even “Not So Thinking Iranians” do read Ahreeman. Anyone who is anybody in Iranian politics also reads Ahreeman. I am sure it is your pleasure to read my articles and books. I am glad that I have been bringing joys to your life!

“ and have previously tried to post reactions on the chat room but was not allowed to. It seems IPC is has selective hearing.”

Do you really believe that this will fly? Everyone in Iranian community is aware that IPC is the only Iranian democratic tribune on the net. Everyone is welcomed to become a member and post in the club.

IPC is not selective about who posts what in the club. There is also no big brother disallowing you or anyone else to post in the club. I believe your problem is something else!

Maybe you simply are so Low Tech that you are incapable of registering and posting in the club! Of course any 5th grader can do this task but then again, you could be technically challenged!

“Your recent article "historical facts on Israel – Palestine issue" is an insult to every decent peace loving human being, irrespective of race or religion.”

I am not peace loving, but I am a War Monger. Peace is like Syphilis, it eats out your brain. War is noble, it keeps you in shape! I find pacifists extremely sissy faggish and touchy feely! In other words, I have no respect for Piss (Peace) Movements! You want eternal peace? It is only achievable through War!

I do my best to be as controversial as I can be. This is why I have massive readership and people jump over each other’s shoulders to read anything that I write. Thank you for complements!

Now listen dear Big Jerk,

Just to prove to you that you are full of Shiite, I skipped everyone elses e-mails and responded to you out of turn. I also published your e-mail in the club to prove that you are way so full of Shiite! Why don’t you cut the crap and tell us why you really not posting your own posts in the club? The answer is simple. You are a coward. You are simply afraid to become a member and post in IPC. Instead you prefer to create a fake e-mail account and ID and send me crap in the mail! Why are you so afraid? I don’t bite and I promise you that others won’t bite either!

I even blanked your e-mail out of respect to your privacy. You see in IPC we respect everyone’s rights, even the rights of the Filthy Mouthed Cowards such as you are respected in IPC. What can I say? We educate Iranians to democracy in IPC!

BTW, why do you keep on writing “F*ucking” or “C*unt”? The whole purpose of using star is to replace it with a letter to avoid cussing! If you are going to write the full cuss term, then why use the star? This must be the result of wither 2 conditions:

1. Iranian cowardly mentality (not Persian). You even self censor yourself out of the fear of authorities which you grew up with!

2. You are a true “Dahati” way too illiterate to comprehend the usage of the - * - in dialogues!

But I promise you 2 things:

1. When I get time, I will respond to your e-mail right here in public, so keep tuned in. I try to be quick but be patient, after all, I am the busiest Iranian alive!

2. If you join IPC and set foot in here, I’ll promise to debate with you live. That is if you get the balls to set foot in here!

Sign

The Greatest Element Which enlightened the Iranian Community Since the Invention of Nun Sangak,

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Related post elsewhere

Historical Facts on Israel – Palestine Issue

Historical Facts on Israel – Palestine Issue
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/isr ... /index.htm

IPC MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/iranpoliticsclub

Also posted here (MySpace Forum)
http://forums.myspace.com/t/4333929.asp ... viewthread

Greetings from Iran Politics Club

Top of the morning to all of you good folks:

I am known as Ahreeman X, founder of IPC.

Once a while we post informative posts in major Iranian, American and International forums. We also e-mail these posts to all major Iranian media, political organizations and American media. We often do not have time to engage in debates. These posts are often made by IPC Club Admin or IPC Web Mistress. As long as we are new to MySpace and many of you are not familiar with IPC, Iran and Middle East, then allow me to give you a brief introduction and clarify the situation.

I. IPC (Iran Politics Club) does not represent the view of the present Iranian government IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran); however, it represents the view of the Iranian Opposition to IRI.

II. IPC is the only democratic Iranian tribune with respect to freedom of speech on the net.

III. IPC is the largest Iranian website-network in the world.

IV. Iran (Persia) has 8000 years of history, the oldest civilization on Earth (refer to IPC Website history section and particularly read my book: 8000 Years of Iranian History). Since 1979 (30 years ago) Iran has been under the occupation of Arabo-Islamic half breed Islamic government. Before 1979, living in Iran was the same as living in USA. What has been going on in Iran during the last 30 years is similar to hypothetically Evangelical Fundamentalist Christians taking over America and Church rules the state. Iranian opposition tries to get rid of the religious government.

V. In Iran 20 % of population (Fundamentalists, Moderates and Reformist Muslim) rule over 80 % of the population (Against IRI or against Islam). Why you ask? Because people do not have guns! Allow Obama to take your guns away and then liberal government will do as they please with you in America. In America government cannot step out of line because Americans are armed!

VI. Iran is an exception in the Middle East. Iran is the only country in Middle East that her government hates America but her people love America. Basically in the rest of the Middle East the governments love America (because they are US puppets) but the people hate America! Iranians are more westernized than Americans. The latest American movies, music and fashion are available in Iranian black-market, the next day that it comes out in USA! By majority Iranians are not Real Muslim, they are only Show Muslim due to force or tradition. Iran is the birthplace of many religions and philosophies: Shiite Islam, Bahaiism, Zoroastrianism, Mithraism, many more …. (refer to my article “Persian Mythology”).

VII. Iran is a huge country with 70 million populations. There lives all types of races in Iran: Arabs, Jews, Blacks, Orientals, Indians, Turks, Mixed; however, the majority are White Aryans. Iran is not an Arab country and Iranians by majority are not of Hemitic (Arab) race. Iran (just like America) has many climates. Iran is not a desert. There are places in Iran which snows up to your knees, there are the most beautiful sea shores and then there are deserts. Americans assume that Iran is a little desert and Iranians are all short, hairy and dark, kind of like baboons (Ahmadinejad)!

VIII. Iran has been and presently is a regional (Middle Eastern) power and a continental (Asian) power. Iran produces everything from Soda Pops and Aluminum cans to 16 different Automobile types to missiles and Jet Fighters. The public is often ignorant about status of Iran. They assume that Iran is a backward desert land such as Iraq or Afghanistan. Iran has been self sufficient for 30 years. How else do you think they survived the Western sanctions for 30 years?

IX. The public is under assumption that Jews stole Palestinian lands, kicked them out of their homes and now exterminating them. Liberal Media, globally screams “Jew Atrocities”! In the history of Earth, Palestinians have never established an independent government in the region. They were not there first, they never owned the land and even today, they have partial self government because Israel allows them to have it (refer to my article). People often are not aware of these facts because people are not historians. Americans by majority do not even know that Washington DC is the capital of USA, set aside the history of Middle East!

X. Americans by majority are historically, politically, philosophically and informatively ignorant. They get their facts from the liberal media, Entertainment Shows and Music TVs. The media says jump and they jump! They follow fads, fashions and what’s hip in the news. You don’t believe me? Just look at who they chosen for president! Media erected a Pop Star who never even ran a small business, an empty suit as the president and Americans voted for him. In a way Media has destroyed America at least for 4 years. Expect economic, political and domestic meltdown and future terrorist attacks. This is what you get for electing Baba Boy Wonder (Obama) for president. No other nation on earth is as shallow and superficial as Americans. Looks means everything in America!

XI. MySpace is basically a place for old perverts to pick up underage girls and for Shemales to seek new clients; however, there do exist some thinking minds in MySpace! We are here to network with Musicians, Film Makers, Models and Intellectuals.

XII. Personally, I do not have much time to participate in debates or chats on forums; however, I shall do my best to mingle with you good folks.

XIII. Last but not least, I am the founder of IPC. I am a 30 years member of Iranian Opposition, educating the student movement and Iranian youth to their culture, rich history and Persian Nationalism, so in the future, they can make a political revolution and end Islam in Iran by overthrowing IRI. I am an Atheist, a GOP member, a revolutionary, a journalist, a poet, author, philosopher, cartoonist, artist and historian. You are welcomed to review my profile and my works around the IPC Website.

I love wild women, I love rebel men and I love International Intellectuals and Trouble Makers.

Good to be here and best wishes to all

Pure Persian Pride

No Gods
No Shahs
No Imams
No Masters
No Prophets
I bow to no Gods.
I serve no Masters.
I control my own destiny.
I am a Thinking Man.
I am a Free Man.

Sign,

Ph.D. in conservatism,
Defender of patriotism,
The believer in optimism,
Dr. of passion and eroticism,
With a truck load of magnetism,
Disciple of charm and romanticism,
The one and only, yours truly, Dr. X;
Ahreeman X
**********_____________
**********_____________
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Another Love Letter from Olaq!

More from Olaq (I am not insulting him, this is truly his name!) …… This Olaq is wasting and occupying so much of my time …… First I post Olaq’s latest rhetorics and then my response:

To: IPC Founder < ipc.founder@gmail.com >
Date: Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: latest article

Dear Ahreeman X

Thank you for your response and I must apologize if I seem to be taking up too much of your time. You raise a few points which I'd like to address:

You can only post comments once IPC accepts your registration and send an email confirmation- true or not? Well, there is a problem because the confirmation never comes although I must confess that last I tried was a year ago. Having said that I don't take offence in being technically challenged

I came across your website looking into past socialist movements (and no I am not a nazi or communist) in Iran but disagree with most of the opinions you express in articles. I am grateful for the information provided but it is far from "bringing joy to my life"

In the first piece I mentioned that I am not Muslim (by birth or choice). Then if by Shiit you mean shit then just say shit!

Just like everyone else, I am entitled to my privacy and if that makes me a cowered the so be it. You can always track me down by the IP address

"Filthy mouthed cowered"- Is that due to frustration?. revert back and read what I sent you which is only (on a few points) insulting to your opinion. Go ahead and insult away if it makes you feel better because it doesn't bother me

Thank you for the typing lesson

There is nothing wrong with Dahati. If by Dahati you are trying to insinuate uncultured or illiterate then I must let you know that I am far better educated than you, and judging by your opinions also better cultured

"Iranian Cowered Mentality- (not Persian)"? PLEASE SPARE ME THE BS! The country is called Iran. Persia is fu*cking dead and gone! Do you really think or are you claiming to be pure Persian blood? People don't realize how stupid and petty they sound to others when you claim to be Persian or speak Persian. How fantastic taking credit for what people achieved 2500 years ago...

I don't mean to be insulting and if so apologize. Everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how out of touch with reality (talking about myself now). It is however upsetting when you claim "war is noble, it keeps you in shape!" when it's not the lives of your kids on the line. I don't suppose you have any children of your own? During the time you and I were writing these little nice emails the Israeli's put a tank shell in the middle of a UN run school and killed 30 kids. That is really noble.

Greetings to all educated free thinking democratic Persians. Dumb ass Iranian dahati's like me beg forgiveness for our ignorance. Please feel free top go ahead and wage wars from your living rooms in San Diego!!

Olaag

Olaq jan:

You do not need to wait for anything. Register, IPC will approve you (I will order them to do so), then post. No one is stopping you and no one will send you an approval notice. Just check back, log in and enjoy.

Let’s experiment to see if you are correct or not. Register and then tell me if IPC approved you or not? I want to see if there is a flaw in the system! Also tell me if this time you have received an approval notice or not? Maybe there was something wrong with your e-mail! Maybe someone didn’t like you’re application and thought you are a spammer! Anyhow, you do not have to wait for the approval notice. You got something to say, then say it in public, stop sending me love letters. Others are becoming jelous of all the attention I am giving you way ahead of hundreds of other e-mails!

About privacy, I need to inform you that everyone’s privacy is safe with me. I don’t need to track you from posting in the club, but I can track you from your e-mail, IM, fax or any other opening you give me, all the way to your door step. I am a computer scientist, remember? But why would I? Do you really think people have nothing better to do but to track every bozo who sends an e-mail to IPC? Do you know how many e-mails we receive a week? I even respect the privacy of Hezbollah posting in IPC. I make no one’s private information public. I did not even make your e-mail public. Respecting people’s privacy is crucial to IPC.

I promise I will get back to you and respond to both e-mails right here in the club and debate you here.

Now go away, I am giving too much attention to you.

PS: Are you a Pure Prime Persian Breed Olaq?! :-k

Adios

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Olaq

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:08 am

Response to Olaq's Love Letters

Dear Olaq:

As I promised, now I shall respond to both your love letters,

“I've read many of your articles and have previously tried to post reactions on the chat room but was not allowed to.”

As I stated before, this is nonsense. I have just checked our system and if we accept a new member than he will surely receive an e-mail. Even if not receiving an e-mail, still the account will be activated. I think the problem is that you need to check your e-mail settings, so important e-mails will not go to trash! In other words, as a typical Iranian, you blame your “technologically challenged mind” and “Low Tech Nature” on others! It is always other people’s fault! Not to take responsibility for your own Frag Ups is a typical Iranian characteristic. This is why we must change the whole Islamic infected culture of Iran.

“It seems IPC is has selective hearing.”

Yes, but still here and there we do allow Olaqs in!

“Your recent article "historical facts on Israel – Palestine issue" is an insult to every decent peace loving human being, irrespective of race or religion.”

I don’t care about pacifists. In our today’s politically correct world which the people are made to be afraid of every word which comes out of their mouths, Pacifism is a good thing! In my book, pacifism is similar to Syphilis; it eats your brains out!

Pacifism = Cowardice = Laziness = Slavery

This is why IRI has been in power for 30 years.

Yesterday’s proud Persian warriors have become today’s Gay Iranians!

"Give me a logical reason why you should not side with Israel?"

Spit it out Joe?

“1- There is absolutely no justification in using bunker buster ordinance and depleted uranium munitions in population centres. Innocent children are scarred for life on top of being starved and deprived of every conceivable human Right. They can't even leave the war zone! Is this how so called civilized democratic governments should behave? If the international court against war crimes had any sort of legitimacy they would go after the Israeli leadership and put them behind bars where they belong! “

Let me put my violin away! I was playing it while you were reading “Rowzeh”! When you exterminate cockroaches, then must also kill all the little ones and the eggs or the infestation comes back to haunt your house! Today these cockroaches throw stones at the tanks; tomorrow they blow themselves in restaurants and libraries.

Kill them all, let Allah sort them out!

Burn liberal pacifist, burn.
Bleed liberal pacifist bleed!
Are flames coming out of your liberal ears yet?
I love it!

“2- Israel continued to assassinate Hamas leadership during the so called 6 month truce. The last assassination was in November and weeks before the end of the "Ceasefire". So assassination of the leadership by the other conflicting party is still considered acceptable in a ceasefire. If you look it up under "seize fire", which is how you spelled it, you of course get the wrong definition!"

Seize Fire = Ceasefire
Same thing! But thanks for grammar lesson!

“Seek and Find leaders of Infidels anywhere you can and have your way with them. Eliminate them thus they are the evil seeds.”(Hadith quoted from Mohammed the Prophet)

If Mohammed said it’s OK, then who are a few measly Jews to challenge the prophet of Islam?!

“3- The trend nowadays seems to be to brand everyone and every organization in disagreement with the US and the Israeli's a terrorist organization. A legitimately elected government is branded a terrorist organization.”

Brother, this is exactly my point. Hamas is a legitimately elected government of choice by Gaza Palestinians. What does this makes Gaza civilians? Terrorist supporters indeed! So as you see, no one is so innocent; therefore, shedding their blood is Halaal! What have I told you?

“Kill them all, let Allah sort them out!”
(Chapter 6; Verse 666; Book of Ahreeman)

“ That is in itself a fallacy. Maybe the reason why they got elected is because the PA, Fatah and Mahmood Abbas are all f*cking CIA c"unts much like you!! “

I. I am not a Cunt, because I have a Shambool!

II. Why is it that every single intelligent and hi tech Iranian who can speak fluent English (for a change) is a CIA agent? Eventually conspiracy theorist Iranians need to make up their minds!

Monarchists say I am Hezbollah
Mojaheds say I am a Monarchist
Jebheis say I am a Monarchist
Nazis say I am a Tudehi
Tudeis say I am a Fascist
Hezbollah says I am a Monarchist

Baba which is it?
Am I CIA? Am I Mossad? Am I right, left, center or what?
Has it ever occurred to all of you that maybe it is all of you who are outdated backward baboons in the mist and jungle? The industrial revolution has passed all of you by! I am the future. All of you are yesterday’s news!

I am only a simple Nationalist and God’s gift to Iran and Iranians! The best thing that happened to Iranian community is Ahreeman indeed!

“Why is there no peace in West Bank?”

Because of Bozos like you!

“4- Israel has not and will not seek peace because it is not in its best interest. Once there is peace then billions of dollars in aid stop. That is why this sh*it has continued for 60 years”

Get a life rather than singing conspiracy theories! I see you when your home gets rocketed on daily basis and your busses are blown up and your market places are exploded! Yes, Israel really allows all this on her own citizens, only to keep the war going so she can collect dough from Washington!

Iranian Liberal Left and Baboons of Jebhe Meli Iran, the greatest conspiracy theorists of the Middle East!

Are you sure there is gray matter in your skull instead of Pehen? You are a certified Nut Job!

“5- As far as Cyrus the great liberator is concerned- well we are being paid back thoroughly. Jewish organizations to put lien on the clay court records of Cyrus the Great, which were lent to a museum in Chicago. The excuse is the bombing of a bakery in Israel by Hamas. The historical heritage of Iran, which you keep beating your chest about, are being stolen because of JEWISH GREED “

Get a clue, get a life!

Jews and Persians are two historically ancient cultures in harmony who lived together for ages until bloody Islam took over Iran! Once Islam came to Iran, then Iranian brains got infected with Anti Semitism and conspiracy theories. Just take a good look at yourself in the mirror!

“6- Jews and Israeli's see every other race as inferior which simply means that they do not respect you and view you as a lesser. Apparently you haven't been sitting in on their little circles. Why don't you go ask a Jewish father for his daughter's hand in marriage and find out!!!”

Get a life! Every pious person prefers his daughter to marry his own breed! It is not only Jews! Majority of Jews are not pious nut they are secular and they bang like crazy! Have you ever had a Jew girl? They are hot and they are willing to marry anyone who is qualified, well except a Nut Job like you!

“7- The basic message of the Israeli propaganda machine which includes those f"uckers in Hollywood is that all Muslims and Iranians in specific are brain dead, fanatical zombies who are out there to destroy and conquer the Christians and the free world. They are destroying our history with their propaganda machine (300, Alexander the great, etc.) I am not a Muslim and don't particularly care for the religion in any case but what the Jews are doing are preaching hate and that is wrong. “

Nut Case, there are 100,000 Persians living in Israel. Israel’s last president was Persian. Israel’s present defense minister is Persian. Israel’s most famous singer and pop star is Persian. 1 of every 60 Israeli population are Persian.

In Israel, Jews love Persians. It is American illiterate hardcore fanatical Jews and Iranian American Piss (Peace) loving leftist pinko pansy ass gay liberals like you who agitate the conflict between Israel and Iran. Israel and Iran are natural friends. 30 years of IRI will not change that!

“HOWEVER, PLEASE BE MY GUEST: SIDE WITH ISRAEL ALL YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “

Thank you for your permission Bozo! I was just waiting for your permission! Thank God you gave it to me!

“You are very quick to pass judgment on everyone else,”

Look who is talking! Mr. Release the verdict on Ahreeman before he even challenges the case!

“ including the Muslims, for everything that is wrong with Iran but may be you should look in the mirror. You and people like you, so called Iranian Americans, are the problem for voting blabbering fanatical morons like GW for a second term. Here are some more things you can be proud of Mr. Iranian American:”

Actually Iranian Americans are divided. Mostly they are like you! They are Gay Liberals illiterate to history and unaware that Democrats are the cause of Iran’s destruction on 1978. Democrats brought Khomeini to power! You maybe not an Iranian American but surely as illiterate as they are!

“1- CIA Operation Ajax is the top of the list. Land of the brave and home of the free!! Portraying Iran and barbaric and undemocratic while they themselves put down they very first democratically elected government in the middle east. Every f"ucking US president for the next 100 years should kiss hairy Iranian ass and beg for forgiveness for all the pain, misery and theft that they have inflicted on us “

America has no issue with Iran.
America has every issue with barbaric Islamic Republic.
I am not defending American Government’s every move. Read my books and articles and indulge yourself. American policy of the past was flawed but all that has changed.

“2- The reason why the Ayatollahs have survived so long in Iran is because the US has created a cocoon where they can survive. If they wanted a change in Iran they would have entered into dialogue years ago”

No dialogue with terrorists.

“3- The US lead economic choke hold / sanctions on Iran are the predominant reason the country as a whole is getting ripped off. Countries like China and India pick up contracts offering substandard services/products at 4 times the going rate because others are restricted from the process.”

IRI is self sufficient and they produce many things inside. This is why they survived through 30 years of sanctions.

“4- The US government has frozen and stole billions of dollars worth of country's money in foreign bank accounts. These assets belong to the people of our nation and not to certain individuals- and certainly not to the US government. The fact that the ayatollahs are also stealing the people's money does not justify the behaviour of the US administration”

That is not the only thing US government froze! They also froze your brain!

This is your brain!
This is your brain on conspiracy theory!
Turning to Pehen …..

“5- The same US government that extended every conceivable help to Iraq which had infringed on our nation's borders and sovereignty. Then they fabricate lies and unilaterally decide to invade Iraq, killing thousands of innocent people. Where is the accountability for that Mr. Land of the Free?”

God Bless Bush!
Liberator of 25 mil Afghans and 25 mil Iraqis.
These people must lick Bush’s balls for liberation.
Isn’t Bush one of the greatest presidents of USA? Today maybe unpopular but history will judge him different! The world is a safer place since 9/11. Thanks to Bush! Don’t you love Bush? I know you do!

No one said Bush is intellectual but he got balls! I like people with balls and I like cowboys!

“6- Why is it that the so called Islamic terrorist acts are committed from nationals or members of countries and organizations with ties to the US? The Saudis, The Paki's, etc. When was the last time an Iranian or a North Korean blew themselves up and killed innocent people? Did you shed a tear when USS Vincenz blew up the Iranian airbus while in Iranian waters where they had no business being there? Who the f*uck is the terrorist?”

Islam is Terrorism.
True Muslim are terrorists.
Anti American Leftist Nut Jobs such as you are Conspiracy Theorists!
In the name of liberty and freedom for all, war in necessary to bring freedom to the globe!
Of course America does it for her benefits, but then again do you think US should do it for free?

If America is so bad, then why everyone from around the world jump over each other’s shoulders to come here, become a resident and citizen or at least take a vacation and live here even for a little while?

“7- The US government has been committing every type of human rights violation including torture, kidnapping, and assassination, at least visibly during the last 8 years. They have the right to arrest you without any charge, infringe all your other civil rights, torture you and keep you in jail for years “

The high price of liberty for all!

“8- The US government is engaged in mass censorship of the media to cover up their tracks. You want to see the atrocities and how they kill innocent people in Iraq? Youtube "group of soldiers" which is a documentary by the BBC- you will also notice that all viewer comments has miraculously disappeard!! “

Actually American media is liberal biased and pro Palestinian and Arabs! Until this day they refer to Islamist Terrorists as “Insurgents”!

“I can go on for a long time but I know that none of this changes your perception of the situation or yourself. You fail to see how others (like the republicans that you support) “

I don’t support Republicans. I am Republican. I am the heart and soul of GOP.

“view you: A RAG HEADED SAND NIGGER who is only fit to drive a taxi or wash dishes. They don't care about your views,”

Actually they do! They care about my views, they appreciate my advice, they are perfectly aware of my power in the Iranian community, they are well aware of how I effect the public opinion in Iranian community of America, they know that I am changing the mindset of the Iranian youth inside Iran and they are well informed about my agenda.

They are also perfectly aware that I am a White Aryan Median Persian. They are also well aware that I am a computer scientist, university professor, historian and a very controversial journalist.

They are well appreciated about all my efforts to open the Iranian community’s eyes to the truth of GOP.

The problem with you is that you do not seem to understand that GOP is not an Anglo Saxon dominated party but today’s GOP is the true party of the “Working Class American Patriots” and All Races!

Governor Palin, Senator McCain and RNC are appreciating my efforts and keeping a close eye on my activities.

“history or culture because you are a barbarian c*unt.”

Now that is insulting! How many times should I tell you that I have a Schlong? Would you like to see it for yourself? His name is Haji Kuchike and he is a big boy! Don’t make me stretch him from San Diego to your door steps knocking on the door and pocking your eye!

“Life is full of choices and we form our reality and the future by our choices. You cannot sit there in San Diego blaming everything and everyone else for all that is wrong with Iran when you are utterly indifferent to all the injustices done to Iran by YOUR GOVERNMENT! Yes and people like you are the problem and why Iran is in the shape it is! “

People like me are the only hope for Iran, simply because we are building the mindset of the future generation to overthrow IRI and end the reign of Islam in Iran. People like me are jewels who teach Democracy to Iranians. I am the reason that Iranian cyber community has learned about “Freedom of Speech”. Do you know about all my past battles with Jebhe Meli, Monarchists and Hezbollah censored forums on the net, their TVs and Ragazines? I teach Iranians about democracy and freedom of speech.

All of those Jebhei, monarchist and Hezbollah forums are gone today, but IPC is still here.

“Our ancestors made difficult choices but were mostly just and honourable people which is why they let people keep their religion and culture when they conquered.”

Please do not mix my ancestors with yours!

My ancestors are Cyrus, Darius, Xerxes and Artemisia.
Your ancestors are Mohammed the Arab, Adolf Hitler and Carl Marx!

“Compassion for the weak and needy- that is the essence of our culture. This is the only legacy of our history in us and that is why we should not tolerate the death and destruction in Gaza. No matter what reason is brought forward these actions are in-excusable!”

Help the weak and needy as you said. This is why I help the Jews worldwide. They have been subjects of injustice in Greece, Rome, Medieval Europe, Nazi Germany and Middle East. I am pro underdog, that’s why I am pro Jews.

“So please, "Mr. Man of Science and History" spare us with the irrelevant subjective history lesson BS and stick to cheap crappy porno, which is the only thing making sense on your website.”

So please, release me and let me know?
If you truly , if you truly love me so?
(Elvis Presley live in concert from Hawaii …)

Don’t you love the King?

“Greetings
Olaagh”

Who loves you Olaq?
Ahreeman indeed!

2nd Love letter from Olaq

“Dear Ahreeman X”

Oh now it’s dear?!

“Thank you for your response and I must apologize if I seem to be taking up too much of your time. You raise a few points which I'd like to address:”

Now that you discovered that your assumptions were wrong and I am also a human being; furthermore, I respect everyone’s rights and even your right, then suddenly your tone changed!

You did not believe that I would respond to you, set aside publish you! Unlike many Iranian media lords, I read all my e-mails (hundreds a week). Sometimes I fall behind because I have 3 jobs but I read everything and once I get to them, if they deserve an answer, I respond. I respect all my readers, friend or foe the same. I care about what people have to say. But you assumed that I will ignore you and this is why you slandered me. You assumed that purposely we (IPC) keep people like you out of here, but now you found out that the only reason you are not an IPC member and are not speaking your mind freely in IPC club is because you are a low tech bozo!

You see Iranians assume things and by their assumptions, they make an ASS of themselves!

What you thought of me and the reality are miles away from one another!
I hope next time you won’t be assuming about people before you get all the facts straight!

Coin has 2 sides. Study both sides before you release a verdict!

“You can only post comments once IPC accepts your registration and send an email confirmation- true or not? Well, there is a problem because the confirmation never comes although I must confess that last I tried was a year ago. Having said that I don't take offence in being technically challenged “

Blab la bla…… I am not going to respond to you in e-mail anymore. If you want to talk to me, then get your ass here, join the club and talk to me live. No one is stopping you.

“I came across your website looking into past socialist movements (and no I am not a nazi or communist) in Iran but disagree with most of the opinions you express in articles. I am grateful for the information provided but it is far from "bringing joy to my life" “

Disagreement is good. We must learn to have tolerance for disagreements. Having no tolerance was the downfall of Shah and monarchy. It will also be the downfall of Islam and IRI.

“In the first piece I mentioned that I am not Muslim (by birth or choice). Then if by Shiit you mean shit then just say shit!”

Unlike you, I am a polite aristocracy with elegant manners (riot, murder, killer)!

“Just like everyone else, I am entitled to my privacy and if that makes me a cowered the so be it. You can always track me down by the IP address “

No bozo, I can track you by your e-mail, but why would I? You don’t wear miniskirts and you don’t have smooth white legs! You are a hairy Iranian bastard with eggplant nose! Why do I care to track you from your e-mail or IPC Club IP? Time is money. Get a life!

“"Filthy mouthed cowered"- Is that due to frustration?.”

No it is due to reality. Liberal Left are the ones who are frustrated!

“ revert back and read what I sent you which is only (on a few points) insulting to your opinion.”

Let me see, so terms such as: Cunt, CIA Cunt, Fucking Cunt, etc. are terms of endearments?

“ Go ahead and insult away if it makes you feel better because it doesn't bother me “

Thank you and I will and it makes me feel better; however, it does bother you!

Stones may break your bones,
But words can scar you for life!
… and we are perfectly aware of this fact in IPC!

“Thank you for the typing lesson”

You are welcome but you are still doing it!

Either say Fuck
Or say F*ck
But not both like F*uck!
You illiterate bozo!
You defy the whole concept of *

“There is nothing wrong with Dahati.”

Then why are you offended? This shows that you yourself are assuming that Dahati is bad! This is because you are an Anti Dahati! What’s wrong with Dahati? You racist, sexist, classist Anti Dahati! Shame on you!

“ If by Dahati you are trying to insinuate uncultured or illiterate then I must let you know that I am far better educated than you, and judging by your opinions also better cultured “

Assumptions again? You never learn do you?

"Iranian Cowered Mentality- (not Persian)"? PLEASE SPARE ME THE BS! The country is called Iran. Persia is fu*cking dead and gone! Do you really think or are you claiming to be pure Persian blood? People don't realize how stupid and petty they sound to others when you claim to be Persian or speak Persian. How fantastic taking credit for what people achieved 2500 years ago... “

Dear illiterate bozo:

Iran is a country.
Persian is a language.
Persian is English for Farsi or Parsi.
Persian is also people who are from Iran.
It is not Iranian language or Iranian people.
The correct English terms are Persian language and Persian people.

Only Arab infected bozos insisting that it is Iranian people and Farsi language!

Now who is more cultured and more educated?

Another issue:

Persianhood is not in the blood or race, but it is a mindset. You don’t have to be born in Iran to be Persian. Persianhood is the psyche. Persianhood is in your soul, in your heart, in your mind and in your bone marrow.

“I don't mean to be insulting and if so apologize.”

Stop lying to yourself. You do mean to insult me. All liberal leftists do!

“ Everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how out of touch with reality (talking about myself now). “

You lied again! You in fact are talking about me! You assume that I am out of touch with realities of today’s Iran! You have no clue that on monthly basis I am on IM, Video net meeting and E-mail with student movement from Zahedan to Khoy and from Tabas to Abadan!

In fact I am the most in touch person with inside Iran, amongst all Iranian media lords, wanna be opposition leaders and wanna be politicians!

“It is however upsetting when you claim "war is noble, it keeps you in shape!"

War is noble and does keep you in shape and it builds your character.
Peace makes you lazy, sissy, faggy and slave.
This is why IRI has been in power for 30 years!
Yesterday’s Persians were warriors but today’s Iranians have Stockholm syndrome and slave to Akhunds. They are Qane’ and satisfied with dog bones or Nun O Panir thrown at them by Akhunds!

“when it's not the lives of your kids on the line. I don't suppose you have any children of your own?

Again with Assumptions! You assume I am not married and you assume I am not a father! I may be am or I may be not!

“During the time you and I were writing these little nice emails the Israeli's put a tank shell in the middle of a UN run school and killed 30 kids. That is really noble.”

If your home was rocketed on daily basis at the rate of 90 rockets a day at max, would you just sit there and watch? This is automatic Action – Reaction. This is human nature. This is Darwin. This is Evolution. This is Law of Jungle. Human is an Animal.

“Greetings to all educated free thinking democratic Persians. Dumb ass Iranian dahati's like me beg forgiveness for our ignorance.”

Dear Dahati:

Make up your mind! Are you more cultured and educated than I? Or not? You are contradicting yourself!

You know, if you find the balls to join IPC Club, you will not be the first and you will not be the last person who entered the club cussing me out and then after a few trades of dialogue he ended up changing his tone, become softer and more civilized! Do you know why? Iranians assume things like you do!

You make assumptions because you do not know the person!
Once you get to know me, then you end up eating the Shiite which you have spewed out earlier and you apologize to me! This is why I always tell Iranians that:

Think first, Study first and Speak second!

…. So will not end up sticking your foot in your mouths and get mouth fungi!

“ Please feel free top go ahead and wage wars from your living rooms in San Diego!! “

Listen Chuck,

I unlike your typical average Iranian guru media lord or Up-Position leader do not wage wars on my TV, Radio, Rag Paper, Ragazine, Website, Forum or my living room. I also don’t give people false hopes. I don’t claim that I am a savior and I will free Iran in a month or a year or ……

All the above people are full of Shiite and every month Iranians witness a new bozo creates his own TV or Website and claims to be the savior and frees Iran soon! 30 years of Bull Shiite.

What I am is a logical mind.

I keep my promises.

I made a promise:
30 years ago to follow the struggle and his path:

Dr. Kourosh Aryamanesh
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/authors/kou ... /index.htm

I made a promise:
8 years ago to make a cultural and moral revolution by building the mindset of the future Iranian generation, so they can overthrow IRI and Islam in Iran.

I kept both my promises. I followed his path and I am educating the student movement and work with them up close.

I put my money where my mouth is.

“Olaag”

Yes you indeed are!

And as I promised, I did get back with you and responded to your words. I bet by now your first opinion of me has been changed, even though you disagree with me politically, philosophically and fundamentally!

Live and learn buddy. No assumptions please!

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Persian Empire Room