How come?

Post your comments or issues on IPC Club's Halls (Forum Groups) & Rooms (Forums) & express your opinion on their articles & other contents.

Moderator: Club Operations

How come?

Postby Darvish » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:56 pm

I have two serious concerns.

1) How come my name is not in the member list. I could find this insulting, but I know it is due to incompetence of the hired hand. You have this moron Vic with zero posts as a full member and my name is not even mentioned? Go figure, Uffa bafangools!

2) In light of the fact that it is that time of the year, I want to ask IPC to open up a new section so members can share their divine and mystical experiences of HAJ.

Darker Shon
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:14 pm

Dear Susan Robert Hussein :badgrin: :

Susan = Your name
Robert = In relation with IPC author in Jersey, Robert
Hussein = Robert Hussein, the French actor, whom you are his illegitimate daughter

As long as no one else is going to reply to you, then shall it be me!

“I have two serious concerns.”

You mean aside the facts that you are:

a) Mentally unstable
b) In need of a sex change?

“1) How come my name is not in the member list. I could find this insulting, but I know it is due to incompetence of the hired hand. You have this moron Vic with zero posts as a full member and my name is not even mentioned? Go figure, Uffa bafangools! “

I. Even though you are not a member (you are still on probation), yet your name is in the members’ list; however, your name is not in the IPC Operations’ list, simply because you are not an IPC Op. Member. This has nothing to do with the hired hand!

II. Vic (with no post) is one of the most important members of the IPC Op. He is the IPC Tech (well, aside myself)!

III. Why should we mention your name in IPC Op. List? As in what position should we list you under? IPC Op. Transgender Psychopath?

“2) In light of the fact that it is that time of the year, I want to ask IPC to open up a new section so members can share their divine and mystical experiences of HAJ. “

Did you have any divine and mystical experience of Haj that you would like to share with us? Have you met any thick boned Sand Nigger, Oops sorry, that came out wrong, improper and politically incorrect (Liberals are going to throw a fit), ……… what I meant was that have you met any Big Boned Arabs in Mecca, around Kabbah, while you were going round and round and bending up and down? Was it joyable?

“Darker Shon”

Is that the Dark Meat version of the German Thank you word?

BTW,

I have posted a film clip “Malijak and Naseredin Shah” under the Updates of the homepage, only thinking of you! I am sure that you did not overlook that one!

PS
Your Persian and German are getting better. I guess they are training you well in the Company or VEVAK or both!

PS II
It is bad enough that you often e-mail me and occupy my time reading your you know what, but now you PM me in the club! What do you mean adopt you? So you want to be adopted by CR? I have already adopted you! You are the Official IPC Malijak!

PS III
I was just watching the Da Vinci Code (2nd time around) and it just occurred to me that Mona Lisa was a Shemale and you are a Shemale! Da Vinci was shaky himself! Ding Dong, Dalang Dooloong, bells are ringing, that’s why you have her as your avatar! One side of the face male and one side female! Can you tell which side is which?!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Bye Susan Robert Hussein :hwave:

Sign,
:bear:
Sandy Claws
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Darvish » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:45 pm

AhreemanX wrote:Dear Susan Robert Hussein :badgrin: :

Susan = Your name
Robert = In relation with IPC author in Jersey, Robert
Hussein = Robert Hussein, the French actor, whom you are his illegitimate daughter

As long as no one else is going to reply to you, then shall it be me!

No one replies, maybe because they know that they are expected to be coherent and logical with me or have their asses capped for good, not a plesent prospect for the IQ-challenged.

U go in Assumption loops. I know that it will piss U off big time, but I will reveal my name to U when CR is ready to put my name in her will, butmeanwhile I am laughing my ass off, since I have no relations to the above names

“I have two serious concerns.”

You mean aside the facts that you are:

a) Mentally unstable
b) In need of a sex change?

“1) How come my name is not in the member list. I could find this insulting, but I know it is due to incompetence of the hired hand. You have this moron Vic with zero posts as a full member and my name is not even mentioned? Go figure, Uffa bafangools! “

I. Even though you are not a member (you are still on probation), yet your name is in the members’ list; however, your name is not in the IPC Operations’ list, simply because you are not an IPC Op. Member. This has nothing to do with the hired hand!

II. Vic (with no post) is one of the most important members of the IPC Op. He is the IPC Tech (well, aside myself)!

III. Why should we mention your name in IPC Op. List? As in what position should we list you under? IPC Op. Transgender Psychopath?

IPC-OP? What is the venerable op-position of CR? How about Liberator, other than an X-comrade who flipped his finger under U, or shall we say gave tonsillectomy to IPC from its' anus. And at last, but not the least All the Shahxxxxx characters who have not even stepped in your joint for years, much less post? O', I know what are their IPC-op significance: I remember the one that U hand made an avatar for and presented it to him
with personalized "KAYEMAL" . So, after the said, only a blind man remains incognizant of my grand and active contributions to IPC-op, rendering placement of my name in IPC-op list meritorious.

“2) In light of the fact that it is that time of the year, I want to ask IPC to open up a new section so members can share their divine and mystical experiences of HAJ. “

Did you have any divine and mystical experience of Haj that you would like to share with us? Have you met any thick boned Sand Nigger, Oops sorry, that came out wrong, improper and politically incorrect (Liberals are going to throw a fit), ……… what I meant was that have you met any Big Boned Arabs in Mecca, around Kabbah, while you were going round and round and bending up and down? Was it joyable?

U see, U are contradicting yourself! Last I referred Atusa's, shall we say dark complexions, U jumped at me saying that, " U can not judge the PARS-lemon from its' PARS-peel since color is only superficial" and now
you are referencing the dark skin with the word, "nigger"?

“Darker Shon”

Is that the Dark Meat version of the German Thank you word?

Moron, haben Sie genügende Probleme mit Ihrer englischen Rede. Ersparen Sie uns mit Ihrem deutschen Erfassen.

BTW,

I have posted a film clip “Malijak and Naseredin Shah” under the Updates of the homepage, only thinking of you! I am sure that you did not overlook that one!

PS
Your Persian and German are getting better. I guess they are training you well in the Company or VEVAK or both!

PS II
It is bad enough that you often e-mail me and occupy my time reading your you know what, but now you PM me in the club! What do you mean adopt you? So you want to be adopted by CR? I have already adopted you! You are the Official IPC Malijak!

PS III
I was just watching the Da Vinci Code (2nd time around) and it just occurred to me that Mona Lisa was a Shemale and you are a Shemale! Da Vinci was shaky himself! Ding Dong, Dalang Dooloong, bells are ringing, that’s why you have her as your avatar! One side of the face male and one side female! Can you tell which side is which?!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

“Full of sounds and furry signifying nothing”, how about a nice gift instead of hollow wishes?

Bye Susan Robert Hussein :hwave:

May Santa bring poor me loads of money and Mr. Aherman a certificate for 73 gay-virgins for his afterlife. Image

Sign,
:bear:
Sandy Claws
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:10 pm

In the spirit of Christmas, I want to extend wishes for health and happiness to all fellows here, even the ANTAR and the IQ-challenged. I hope that the Holly Spirit will move deep into all of U and will transform U to Iranian Mother Teresas. Although, I can not imagine Atusa in the image of Mother Teresa, but she should feel at home in Kalkata.

Now in the name of Father, Son, and the Holly Ghost, U all have a good reason to do the decent thing and send me a Christmas gift or two.
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Return to Comments on IPC Club Room