Iranian kills a 50 year old San Diego Attraction!

Discuss various issues & post various subjects, not belonging in any other room, over here. Announce & discuss various cultural events, concerts, shows, plays, movies, seminars, poetry nights, dance parties, standup comedies, gatherings, reunions, soccer & sports events, Persian cuisine & fine dining, love & romance, relationships & marriage & all other general topics here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Iranian kills a 50 year old San Diego Attraction!

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:04 pm

Iranian Bozo kills a 50 year old San Diego Attraction!
San Diego 10 News
June 2, 2005

Sea Bass Weighs 150 to 200 Pounds
April 25, 2005
LA JOLLA, California.
A man was arrested Sunday on suspicion of using a spear gun to kill a protected sea bass in the La Jolla Ecological Preserve, 10News reported.

Omid Adhami, 34, and two other men, were spotted around 12:45 p.m. trying to lift the 150- to 200-pound black fish into his boat, said San Diego lifeguard Lt. Rick Wurts.

Lifeguards sent a rescue boat to the fishermen's vessel and discovered the dead sea bass, which had been shot with a spear gun, Wurts said.

The sea bass, which can grow to 500 pounds and live to the age of 50, is a "docile fish that you can swim right up to," Wurts said.

However, they only reproduce when they are older, and the fish that was killed appeared to be in its prime, the lieutenant said.

"What's so tragic about a black sea bass is that it's a majestic animal and they live to be very old," Wurts said.

Adhami was arrested by San Diego police on suspicion of shooting a protected species and fishing in a protected area, he said.

The case was turned over to the state Department of Fish and Game.

Omid Adhami (The Bozo)

Adhami was arrested by San Diego police on suspicion of shooting a protected species and fishing in a protected area.

Poor Blackie swimming around before he got killed by the Bozo!

The poor 50 year old Sea Bass

Man poaches 50 year old Protected Sea Bass (10 News)
http://www.10news.com/news/4412478/detail.html

photos
http://www.10news.com/slideshow/news/44 ... m=ss;w=400

photos II
http://www.10news.com/slideshow/news/44 ... m=ss;w=400

Video
http://www.10news.com/video/4419342/detail.html
Last edited by Ahreeman X on Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Iranian Killed a 50 Year Old Sea Bass in La Jolla!

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:07 pm

Iranian Bozo Kills 50 year old protected Fish!
The complete story
June 2, 2005

This FOP (Fresh Out of Plane), along with couple of other Iranian Bozos were boating in La Jolla Shores/Cove area. The Sea Bass was clearly separated in a protected area of La Jolla Shores. For 50 years people and Scuba Divers were coming from around the world to see the 50 year old Sea Bass. This Bozo named Omid (Olaq Qoli Khan), for some bizarre reason gets off the boat & starts diving in the protected area! According to Omid, suddenly he sees a big black fish coming towards him, he panics & probably thinks its a shark or a whale! The Bozo, shoots the Sea Bass with a harpoon & kills it!

Next thing you know, the Bozo & his friends were trying to drag the 200 pound fish into their boat as a suvenier! Amazingly, from the begining, The Life Guard was watching them! All along the way, Life Guard knew that there was something suspicious about these Bozos! So he was keeping an eye on them! When he got caught, he was proudly holding on to the Sea Bass, like a great Fisherman!

It is not unusual for divers to go under water in that area to observe the Sea Bass & swim with the Giant Fish. This Sea Bass was a popular San Diego Attraction. The Bass loved swimming with people. But when the guard sees that the Bozos were carrying a giant fish into their boat, then he for sure knew that something was up!

So finally they got arrested, need to pay up a fine & go to jail for a limited time. They interviewed him & he said, he had no idea about the protected fish & he also had no idea that he was diving in the protected area! The oldest excuse on the book, to claim ignorace!
Last edited by Ahreeman X on Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Iranian Kills a 50 year old Sea Bass in La Jolla!

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:10 pm

Iranian Kills a 50 year old Sea Bass in La Jolla!
Comments!

I meant to post this a while ago but I did not come around to it! I can make a lot of comments about Mr. Omid Adhami & his friends, but I settle with only a few!

Dear Gavollah:

What The Frag is wrong with you idiots?! Where The Frag have you come from?! Is there possibly a better way that you could have do more Negative Advertisement for Iranians?! Must you show that yous are a bunch of Dahati FOP Bozos from Dahat of Iran?! You just ruined it for rest of us!

La Jolla is one of the richest areas of San Diego and it is also basically an Iranian Neighborhood. Now everyone knows that Iranians are Bozos! I mean how the Frag could Omid Khan miss out the clearly protected area?!

For 50 bloody years, this Bloody fish was swimming happily as a protected fish in a protected area & people from around the world were coming to visit the Big Black Sea Bass. The protected area is clearly separated @ the shores of La Jolla. Until one day, these Bozos from Dahate Iran, most likely Village Idiots, decide to boat & dive in the protected area without knowing what the hell they were doing! Ok lets accept that they are ignorant bozos & unfamiliar with San Diego & La Jolla Shores. Lets even say that Omid Gavollah did not know were he was diving. Lets say that they did not see the clear separated area from the rest of the bay.

But how the hell could you mistaken a Sea Bass with a Shark or a Whale?! You dumb poor son of a bitch bozo, Olq Qoli, Guspand, Blind Bastard, Kur Oqli, does a Sea Bass look like a Shark? Maybe a Barracuda?!

You poor Gav Ali, now you will be fined & go to jail! But is that enough? Hell no! If it was up to me, I would fine you not a $1000 but $100,000 & I would not keep you in jail for a month but I would keep your Ass in jail for a Year! Ignorance is not a excuse! This is not Iran, you son of a bitch!

I would have make sure that I would bring a couple of Big Black Boys to do a number on your Persian Ass in jail! You dumb Frag!

What pisses me off is not that they killed the Blackie, but they were dragging the Blackie to their boat as a souvenir! Omid Bozo got caught holding up the fish proudly & claiming to his friends that he is a Great Fisherman!

This Bozo thought he is a Great Master Baitor but in fact he is a Great Masturbator! Where do these cock roaches come from? He actually thought that he caught a great fish & he was going to take it away, do a toxedermy & hang it on his wall! The poor idiot! It did not occure to him that how easy it was to kill such a giant fish! The poor fish was moving towards him to swim with him! And Gusale shot the fish!

Thank Allah, the guard caught him!

Poor Blackie was swimming for 50 years & been admired by divers & swimers who swam with him from all around the globe! Little did Blacky know that one day an Iranian Bozo Galesh would drop by & kill him due to pure ignorance!

Ladies & Gentlemen, please meet Omid Gavollah, typical Iranian FOP Bozo right out of Village & into San Diego!

Ignorance, the best Iranian excuse! Now think about it! Isn't this the very reason that Iran is Fragged up? A national problem indeed! Ignorance, the best Iranian Excuse! But unfortunately it does not work in an American Court of Law! I swear to yous, I am tired of all this Iranian Bull Shiite! For Allah's sake, get a brain! Get a clue! And you guys still wonder why Iran is so screwed up? Because people like Omid run the country!

Gusale, go learn Scuba Diving and boating before you actually do the deed! No, better go get an eye exam before you go fishing! No, better shove that harpoon up your shiiter before you shoot a Bass instead of a Shark! Eye_Rainian Fisher Men @ their best! 3 Little Donkeys in Waters of San Diego!

More power to All Gav O Olaq of pure Persian Breed!

Sign,

Pissed Off Water Sports Lover
:firedvl:
Sea Lover X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:58 pm

Boat operator fined in bass-killing case
By Dana Littlefield
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITERJuly 1, 2005
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metr ... 1bass.html

A boat operator accused of carrying two spear fishermen into an ecological reserve where one of them killed a protected giant sea bass has pleaded no contest to a charge he ignored posted signs in the area.

A lawyer for Navid Adibi, 22, entered the plea yesterday in San Diego Superior Court. The charge – violation of posted "no fishing/no boating" signs – was reduced from a misdemeanor to an infraction.

Commissioner Sandra L. Berry ordered Adibi to pay a $500 fine.

Prosecutors dropped other charges against him, including conspiracy and unlawful possession of a protected species, as part of a plea agreement.

Deputy City Attorney Kathryn Lange said after the hearing yesterday that Adibi, as the driver of the boat, was the least culpable of the three men charged.

A hearing for scuba diver Omid Adhami, 34, who authorities said speared the fish, and his diving partner, Nima Hodaji, 26, was postponed to Aug. 18. Adhami faces four charges, including conspiracy and possession of a protected species. The charges carry a maximum penalty of three years in jail and $22,000 in fines.

Hodaji faces a maximum penalty of 2½ years in jail and $21,000 in fines if convicted of conspiracy and possession of a protected species.

San Diego lifeguards watched with binoculars as the three men drove a boat into the San Diego-La Jolla Ecological Reserve on April 24, passing one of several bright yellow buoys that mark its boundaries, according to court documents.

Two of the men put on scuba gear and loaded spear guns. About 20 minutes after they entered the water, the men surfaced and appeared to be struggling with something.

The boat operator drove up to the divers and helped them lift what appeared to be a giant sea bass onto the boat, court documents show.

Authorities intercepted the boat as the three men tried to leave the area.

Adhami was arrested and booked into county jail. He was later released on $1,000 bail. The San Diego City Attorney's Office filed misdemeanor charges against all three men about three weeks later.

Adhami has six felony convictions from 1992 to 2000 for auto theft, receiving stolen property, burglary and insurance fraud, and he has spent more than two years in state prison. He is an undocumented emigrant from Iran who could be deported at any time pending permission from that country.

On Dec. 29, Hodaji pleaded guilty to fishing without a license after he was cited for illegally taking 10 undersized lobster and an undersized sheephead.
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:01 pm

More Comments & A Solution!

You see, I knew there was more to this than meets the eye! After all, Mr. Omid Adhami is not just a Bozo, but a Career Criminal!

These are prides of Iranian Community in Exile:

Navid Adibi, 22 (Accomplice, Boat Driver)
Present Charge: Violation of posted "no fishing/no boating" signs

Nima Hodaji, 26 (Accomplice)
Past Crimes: llegally taking 10 undersized lobster
Present Charge: Conspiracy and possession of a protected species.
Possible Penalty: Maximum of 2½ years in jail and $21,000 fine.

Omid Adhami, 34 (Felon)
Past Charges: 6 Felony Convictions including Auto theft, Receiving stolen property, Burglary, Insurance fraud, Undocumented immigrant from Iran.
Past Prison Terms: Over 2 years in state prison.
Present Charge: 4 charges, including conspiracy and possession of a protected species.
Possible Penalties: Maximum of 3 years in jail and $22,000 fine. Also Could be Deported.

Suggestions

To save Tax Payers money, instead of Convictions, Fines, Jail Terms & Deportations, just give them to me! Send them to Dr.'s House of Pleasurful Pains & leave all three of them with me for a month. All I ask is one month for them to reside @ Hotel X's Dungeons! Everyday, after I come home from work,................hmmmmmmmmmm! The things that I could do to these three Iranian Boys, locked up, bondaged & shackled, Gagged & Tortured @ The Dark Mansion! Hmmmmmmmmm...........! I promise you after a month, I shall rehabilitate them in a way that they shall never commit a crime, no more! They shall become productive members of the community! I will gladly scar all three of them for Life!

Hee Hee Hee How Howl.......!

Amen!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to General Discussions & Events Room