Iranian Ninjas, Nukes and Petroleum ?!?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Iranian Ninjas, Nukes and Petroleum ?!?

Postby HUMINT » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:29 pm

I just joined the IPC!!! Wooo Hooo!!!

You guys sound ready to kick ass and take names...

The IPC looks like a great place to dig into the latest happenings in Iran and get some fresh opinions. So let's get to the good stuff!!!

The EU and therefore the IAEA are drunk on petro dollars coming out of Iran and they are standing in the way of real change there. I'd like to know what you think about the CIA or whoever; tapping the IAEA chiefs phone to get dirt on him and the Ayatollahs. The mullahs can't keep their nuclear weapons program secret so the IAEA has to pretend it isn't a big deal.

Another thing I'd like to hear IPC opinions about, are the parts of the Iranian government that have to stay or go. If you want to get serious about Iran, maybee you should convince the world the National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) is going to keep pumping petro while the opposition bitch slaps the Ayatollahs. The Supreme Leader, his IRGC and the Guardian Council gots to GO and NOBODY is going to miss them!

How can the opposition surgically remove these and other repressive organs of the regime without flushing the global economy down the toilet? Remember, the NIOC is second only to Saudi in petro contributions to OPEC.

Oh and another thought. Before you train, fund and send in a small army of ninjas to kung-fu the mullahs, how do you plan to avoid the US State Department' list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO)? RP avoids this issue because he is a pacifist. Good kings and queens are pacifists because they always have thugs to do their dirty work. If you had a dad like his, you would have learned that lesson too.

Now, I'm curious to see if I get a heart felt welcome or a cyber-bitch slap for my curiosity about IPC opinions.

Either way I'm glad to join your club!!! :D

HUMINT
HUMINT
Private

HuMint!

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:32 am

dear Human Mint:
:chilling:

"I just joined the IPC!!! Wooo Hooo!!!"

Ain't it great? I'm telling ya, nothing like it!
:woohoo:
"You guys sound ready to kick ass and take names... "

We been kicking ASS since 5 years ago! You must have over looked it! This is our 2nd club. The first one got destroyed by Hizbollah!
:tear:
"The IPC looks like a great place to dig into the latest happenings in Iran and get some fresh opinions. So let's get to the good stuff!!! "

Yes get to the good stuff before we eat it all & there will be nothing left for you but skin & bones & maybe some left over fat! Persians have tendencies to attack the Dinner Table!
:food:
"The EU"

You mean European Onion?!
:magnify:
" and therefore the IAEA"

The heck is that? International Association of Enema-users Anuses?!
:question:
" are drunk on petro dollars coming out of Iran and they are standing in the way of real change there. I'd like to know what you think about the CIA or whoever; tapping the IAEA chiefs phone to get dirt on him and the Ayatollahs. The mullahs can't keep their nuclear weapons program secret so the IAEA has to pretend it isn't a big deal."

US Administration are not fools. They are perfectly aware of "Euro-Pee-On" Deals, specifically French-Fries deals with "Eye-Rainians"

Check Eye-Rainian & Iranian (2 parts)
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page53.html

http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page52.html

& they are also aware of the fact that due to tremendous amount of Tity (oil/gass) plus Bun-buns (Agricultural products, rugs, caviar, food products, precious metals, etc.) flooding from Iran to poor Euro-Pee-On Nations, The civilized Euro-Pee-On Nations are willing to slide the Nuclear Programs of Eye-Rainians under the Persian Rug & put Shiite on Shingles! Howeve........ one cannot fool Uncle Sam so easily! Uncle Sam has lost his own Tity from Iran, since 1979 & Uncle Sam had not have a decent Persian Kabob since 70s! Therefore, Uncle Sam will not be fooled by EU or UN or so on....... He is just waiting for the proper momentum & excuse, also British cooperation to rush the Persian Land in the aid of the Iranian Opposition & in the search of some good Shish Kabob, & fine Caviar lost since 1979! Yes indeed!
:marines:
"Another thing I'd like to hear IPC opinions about, are the parts of the Iranian government that have to stay or go. If you want to get serious about Iran, maybee you should convince the world the National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) is going to keep pumping petro while the opposition bitch slaps the Ayatollahs. The Supreme Leader, his IRGC and the Guardian Council gots to GO and NOBODY is going to miss them! "

Iranian Opposition has no intention of stopping the oil flow, but I reckon, Hizbollah, once comprehending that the battle is lost, they for sure will sabotage all natural resources of Iran & factories of Iran to drop some poison! We must be wise to have the control of the fields before Hizbollah does some explosions!

"How can the opposition surgically remove these and other repressive organs of the regime without flushing the global economy down the toilet?"

Gently & by first plugging the toilet & maintaining the order so the global economy won't be flushed, yet afterwards by opening the drain with Draino & electric snake to help flushing the Shiite down the Shiite Hole!
:Mullah:
" Remember, the NIOC is second only to Saudi in petro contributions to OPEC."

You don't say?!
:-k
"Oh and another thought."

You ponder a lot, don't you?!
:-k
" Before you train, fund and send in a small army of ninjas to kung-fu the mullahs, how do you plan to avoid the US State Department' list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO)?"

By directly working with them.
:usa: :irannational:
" RP avoids this issue because he is a pacifist."

You mean a vegetable?!
\:D/
" Good kings and queens are pacifists because they always have thugs to do their dirty work."

You see we like Bad Kings, like Aqa Mohamad Khan-e Qajar who ripped ASS from Russians, Ottomans & British to save the integrity of the Persian Empire intact & even added more lands from their territories to Qajar Empire. Unfortunately his decendants were useless pacifists & turned Iran from an Empire to a Misely Kingdom! Actually the last Qajar King (Ahmad Shah The Chubby) reminds me of this present Exiled Pahlavi so called King (Reza Junior)! Both useless to the cause!

So we be liking The Bad Ass Kings. The kinds O Kings who run rivers of blood & force feed progress by enema to these Eye-Rainians!
:whip:
" If you had a dad like his, you would have learned that lesson too."

Actually Alahazrat never had Reza Khan (Grand Dad's) Balls; however, he was a man o great will power. He force fed his famous "White Revolution" to the Feudals, Bazaaris & Mullahs without a drop o blood! He took Iran out of Feudality Era & Dragged it to Industrial Era. When times were right, he pushed his agenda without hesitations. Reza Junior is nothing like Alahazrat!
:wondereyes:
"Now, I'm curious to see if I get a heart felt welcome"

Welcome human Mint!
:welcome:
" or a cyber-bitch slap for my curiosity about IPC opinions."

Both!
slap slap smoosh bang ............
:bazooka: :banghead2:
"Either way I'm glad to join your club!!! "

We are glad to have you here!
:googly:
"HUMINT"

You mean Human Mint?!
Aren't you the wondering Mint? You wondered your way into IPC from a Joojoo Beans Box!
Dear Mint:

I am glad that you are taking our struggle humorously & compare us to Ninjas! However, we are taking it dead seriously & willing to go all the way!
:machinegun:
Now about Persians, never underestimate Persians! "Alexander The Grape",
:don:
maybe conquered Persian Empire, yet we conquered his Ass! Allow me to explain, As you know the western history over exaggerates the truth about Alexander, the same way that they always take Romans & Greeks side on everything! In reality, Alexander was an epileptic, homosexual, basket case, drunken, skunken Flaming Fag! Now once he conquered the Persian Empire, he wanted to enjoy the fruits of Iran; therefore, he called for some Great Muscular good looking Persian Men to keep him company & fondle his fancy in bed! Little did he knew that them Persians would not have mercy even on an old lady, set aside a fluffy, young blonde Greek Boy! I am telling ya, them Big Boned Hairy Persian mothers ripped a new one for Alexandra that he would have never wished upon conquering Persia no more! For every single column in Persepolis that he burned down, them Persians gave him a separate Hemroidal Tissue! And only if you knew how many columns were there in Persepolis! They been bangin Alexander for 48 hours straight taking turns orally & analy until he screamed murder! But then Persians asked: "But didn't you want some Persian in you???"
:runaway:
After this "Battle of Marathon", Doctors intended Alexandra for a week straight! And that is the kind o history in which they do not teach you in the west!

So my dear Mint, Alexandra The Grape maybe conquered the sole Super Power on Earth, The Mighty Persian Empire, yet we conquered his Ass! Now tell me who got the last laugh?!
:badgrin:
So as long as you are new in Jungles of IPC,
full of Wild Beasts, Deevs, Dragons, Ghouls and Caspian Tigers, I shall inform you that Persians are very keen about two things! first is the Belly & second is the Under Belly!

Great Wise Persians often feed the best Lamb Kabob, Filleh Minion Kabob, Kubideh Kabob, Joojoo Kabob & Ozonboron Kabob to their Bellies!

However, Great Persians are not that selective and they feed anything that moves or doesn't move to their Under Bellies! No one & Nothing is safe travelling to Iran or any Persian Colony off or on the net! Thus we have great legendary towns devoted their whole culture & tradition upon Creating Neo Cavities upon creatures & elements. Qazvin & Qom are amongst these famous towns!

Originally it was "The Persian Style", yet same as everything else, Greeks stole it from us & named it "The Greek Style"!

What is my point?
:question:
The point is for you to walk with caution in Jungles of IPC! You are in double jeopardy! You are both a "Food Item" (Mint) and also "A Moving Human" (Boy/girl); therefore, a "Westerner tender Mint" could be pretty much in danger via Bellies & Under Bellies of them Persians!
:scared: :devgrin:
Ahreeman Bless you my dear, what are you again? Boy, girl or in between.....or Mint! Ahhhhh,

Ahreeman bless you my dear Mint

And believe me, you gonna need our blessing to keep you safe in Jungles of IPC!
Any time you get in trouble, just pop out the Get Out of Jail Free card that Ahreeman grants you now!
:devcool:
Ahreeman is generous
:devgrin:
So dear Mint,

While walking the wild jungles of Caspians in IPC & in search of Persian Wisdom, walk with caution, thus you might stick your left big toe in you right eye ball & blinden the eye! Watch where you going Mint!
:bikerjunior: :wow:
PS:

I likes JooJoo Beans & Mint Tulips,
But not to worry, I am basically a vegetarian!
you needs to worry about Carnivores of IPC!

Hee Hee Hee Hee How How, Howl....!
:devlaugh:
Ahreeman Bless

sign,

The Dark1

:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby reza » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:17 am

dont be too quick to condemn alexander, he forced the biggest military embarresment in persian history - gaugemela. However if you truly want to show how much better the persians are than the peasant macedonians, remember this. When Darius went on his expedition to scythia, on his way back he conquered macedonia and held them as part of his empire. Its one for one with the macedonians.
"Merit lies more in dying for ones master than in striking down the enemy" - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
reza
Private

Return to Iran Room