about me on the wikimapia forum for my protecting Iranian targets from
slander there. This idiot , an alexander koriakine, sent the massage
below

koriakine

Places: 127
Userlevel: 2

2 days ago

Just to mention - limits wont affect users when they are viewing
information, so "screamings" will be minimized.

Total users in database 153000.
Level +2 users - 310.

Level 2 users are the ones who do the editing and moderation work.
Therefore 310 ignorant bigoted racists allow this slander to be put up
and when someone removes this false info it is called vandalism. In
addition this koriakine has a criminal record in his native Russia.
Folks, we must not allow this to continue and to take action against
this. For reference, my ID is PKZendran, that ID is banned there and as
a result I can't protect the info there and defend myself against
slander there. Check the link, check what I have done, and when you see
how this cabal of 310 is allowing Iran to be slandered take action.
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:14 am

Peter:

I. Thank you for bringing this issue up to our attention.

II. What do you mean when you say: The creator of Wikimapai? Wikimapia is a Google service and powered by Google! So are you trying to say that Google is involved in a conspiracy against you and Iran? Don’t you think that is far fetched?

III. Maybe it is only a few morons over there who cause the problem.

IV. In general, Wikipedia, Wikimapia and other Wikis are not reliable sources of information, because they are open sources and anyone can input anything in them. I had mentioned this before.

V. Your efforts to correct the intentional mistakes are goodly motivated but it is a waste of time, because this battle of changing information between Iranians and enemies of Iran has been going on since these Wikis got created!

VI. Don’t you think that all this effort put into wrestling with a bunch of morons on these Wiki sites can be put in to better usage?

VII. Now do not get me wrong, I may often pull your shorts and Frag with you, but I had always clearly mentioned that you are a good nationalist and your heart is in the right place.

VIII. Anyhow, readers can continue these Information Battles in Wikipedia and Wikimapia and other Wikis and more power to them, but personally I believe it is a waste of time.

IX. This reminds me of a while back when Reza Pahlavi and bunch of other political personality and parties (MPG, etc.) were ripping their asses apart because National Geographic called the “Persian Gulf”, the Arabian Gulf”! I mean, let’s face it, we have no country, no flag, no race, no culture and no nationality left! Our very existence is being crushed under the Islamic boots. IRI has been occupied Iran for over 29 years. Reza Pahlavi and alike were jerking off in exile for 30 years, and not giving a rat’s ass to do anything to free Iran, but all of a sudden, they become champions of the Iranian rights, only when it comes to a name change! The whole country is fragged and under the occupation of Islam, and Reza Pahlavi and other Bozos are worried about Persian or Arabian Gulf name! Alligator Tears sounds familiar?

X. So Peter, any other exciting thing you have been occupied with, except wrestling with brain drained morons on Wikimapia?

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby peterkhanzendran » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:08 am

Yek. It seems I am finally getting you to think right. Now lose those farangi roman numbers.
Do. The wikimapia service is NOT google provided, they hijack google by putting a wiki layer on a google map. if you go to google you will not see this wiki layer. However, wikimapia images are easier to print up from a PC than a google map image.
Si. Those 310 morons may be causing the problem by slandering our culture, however you forget the reasons for the wili longevity thus far. The wiki system is convenient to access, as tens of millions of people use it daily. They use it and largely accept the info there because of the wiki spin that everything must be approved. The approval is the problem, as if some zalu there decides we are ragheads and not Iranians then the wikisuski put it up as ragheads despite it being false, as they believe in the false assupmtion that consensus decides truth.
Chahar. NOT taking action against these peshi is the waste of time. The only antidote for lies like those about us on the wiki system is the truth. As wiki is an open system we are open to replace the lies about us with the truth. The more they prevent us from putting the truth up the more they show themselves for what they are and the closer they bring themselves to the decisive moment where they must either give in to us by ceasing their defamation or go under because of us.
Panj. What you mention about the arabian gulf struggle is old news, but vital. If we can stand up and get these map companies to stop changing the name of the Persian Gulf to arabian we can shut these wikikuni down.
Shish. Unlike you I've been putting my time to good use. Order some copies of my new book "Iran; The Lion of War" when you get the chance. or check out those videos of me on google and streamlink making idjit government officals, academics, and journalists look stupid. Or do a search for me on the wiki system, check out the places I created at haifa, norfolk, portsmouth, toulon, severodvinsk, dalian, mumbai, izmit just to name a few places. Or check out my myspace, or are you scared because I'm more popular there than you ever will be? Or while you're busy checking the wiki system check out this link
http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=42.365778 ... =0&m=a&v=2
Look at the shit they tried to post about Molana Restaurant. I suppose they'll mark off Ali-Reza's place which is nearby with the same gohenahang.
HIE Peter Khan Zendran
http://www.peterkhanzendran.com
http://peterkhanzendran.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/peterkhanzendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:49 pm

Peter:

I can see your point about why we must expose these lies and these companies, and I understand the necessity of it, but that is for those who find the time to do so. Don’t get me wrong, I do appreciate everything that you do about this case and by no means, I am comparing your good efforts to Reza Pahlavi’s opportunistic efforts to jump on the bandwagon while it was hot. But what I am saying is that there are more important issues to attend to.

Regarding your popularity and looks, there is no doubt that I am only a lowly servant of the masses, yet you are a God-like Aryan Turkmen Sex Symbol. I do not want to be popular or sexy. Besides, how can I match your popularity, intellect and charismatic sex symbol status?

I also enjoy very much, your latest creative Turkmen Aryan profanity: “suskimargi” (in the other thread). Your cuss words are legendary.

Suski + Margi = Suskimargi

Is that like a Dying Cockroach or is it a type of death similar to the death of a sneaky roach?

And you never answered:
What does HIE means in,
HIE Peter Khan Zendran

His Imperial Eminent?
His Imperial Excellency?
His Indecisioned Eggplant?

So how do you suggest that Iranians should battle these Wiki sites? This can go on forever …… today you change the info to a correct version, but the next day they will change it back to the false version and it goes on until eternity ………, do you have a tactic and a strategy? What say you?

Also, any new interesting conspiracy theories, which you may have heard about Iran and politics?
Now that your friends, Kennedys have approved him, are you going to vote for your friend Obama?

Who loves you Peter?
Ahreeman indeed!
Who else?!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby peterkhanzendran » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:26 pm

You still have a lot to learn, and not just from me. When something is important you MAKE the time to take action and take care of it. And unlike suskimargi reza pahlavi I am acting on an issue as it gets hot, not offering token assistance.
If you need to know what suskimargi and HIE means then you never will, Mr Zand-Qajar claimant.
And to think you need to ask how to handle these wiki farangi. KIRAM! If enough of us get together and demand the wiki nerdlingers stop bashing Iran then they will have to cave in.
And how dare you use the word conspiracy theeory or even mention uncle sam's nigger obama here. That drunk kennedy can't even remember how to party and nigrobrain obamma wants to put us in concentration camps if elected.
HIE Peter Khan Zendran
http://www.peterkhanzendran.com
http://peterkhanzendran.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/peterkhanzendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:32 am

Dear HIE Peter Khan Zendran:

Si

I do understand that you are trying to correct my Farangi accent in to the Persian accent; however, “ Si “ is Dahati Turkmeni accent and the correct Farsi Shahri accent is “ Se “ (number 3). Thank you kindly!

KIRAM

Now your Royal Hiney does not have to get hostile. What kind of language was that young man? Shame on you Peter! Why do you have to drag your little Shambool in to our Political News Discussion? I believe Sigmund Freud used to say that this is a sign of low self-esteem and a small Habeh Dool! Thank you kindly!

Regards,
Gorg Ali dar Qorbat
(Gorg Ali, the Exiled wolf)
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby peterkhanzendran » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:15 am

This is a sign of my being fed up at guidophile kuni like yourself who are all talk and no action on important Iranian issues.
HIE Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Iran Room