Little Chieftains putting on war paint

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Little Chieftains putting on war paint

Postby espandyar » Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:25 am

Though the Marze Por Gohar Party had repeatedly called upon the miniature Sheikdoms states of the Persian Gulf against their attempts to buy a phrase that has no historical context for the Always and Forever Persian Gulf, their efforts have in fact sharpened. Recently the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) has suggested they appended the word “Arabianâ€
espandyar
Private

Postby SirZJ » Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:50 am

Last edited by SirZJ on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby SirZJ » Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:57 am

Last edited by SirZJ on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby espandyar » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:12 am

I doubt that you even understand persian and I do not have the time to lecture you. You either get it or you dont!

Next time do a little research before posting this kinf of BS.

Har che migooyam be ghadre fahm tost
mordam man dar hasrate fahme dorost.

You are more than welcome to ignore furthur news!

Payande Iran

ps. To expose your ignorace there is committee on Human rights and members of MPG are some of those prisoners.
Last edited by espandyar on Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
espandyar
Private

FYI

Postby espandyar » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:19 am

Human Rights Violations Table - By Anahita Zardosht

In an effort to moderate human rights, the United Nations adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on December 10, 1948. These thirty articles are the bare minimum of the rights entitled to every member of the human race. Unfortunately, the Islamic Republic of Iran is violating twenty-nine of these thirty articles, as shown by the table below.

http://www.marzeporgohar.org/index.php? ... &artid=324

Anahita Zardosht is a Human Rights Research Analyst for the Marzeporgohar Party, Iranians for a secular republic.
espandyar
Private

Child Execution in Islamic Republic of Iran

Postby espandyar » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:21 am

Dec 22, 2004, 22:00
Setareh Kaviyan

Children are the most vulnerable members of our society. They depend on us for support, security, and all other necessities of life until they are old and mature enough to be able to take care of themselves. Unfortunately, we live in a world where children are not only unprotected and defenseless but are also thrown at the mercy of those who systematically and deliberately hurt them.

One of those places where children's rights are constantly being violated is in Islamic republic (of Iran). Regrettably, the Islamic Regime of Iran (IRI) is one of the most brutal in the world and it does not stop at suppressing political dissent by torture, imprisonment, disappearances and mass executions, but it also has no respect for the most vulnerable members of it society - the children.

In the past year the IRI has committed heinous violations of the rights of the children in Iran. The cases that will be discussed in this article are only a few of the most well known cases by the international community. Unfortunately, the IRI has many many more victims some of whom are nameless and will only be remembered by their own families.

One of the most recent cases of child abuse by the IRI is the case of Leyla M, an 18 year-old girl with the mental age of an 8 year-old child who is facing imminent execution and flogging for committing crimes against morality. She was sentenced on November 28th in the city of Arak and her sentence has been sent to the Supreme Court for confirmation. According to Amnesty international reports, she has been charged with running a brothel, having intercourse with a blood relative, and for having an illegitimate child. She is to be flogged before her execution. It is important to note that there was no appeal process to her care and she was never examined by a psychiatrist during the trial even though her mental deficiencies are well known. Also, her mom who has reportedly forced her into prostitution since the age of 8 and the blood relative she has been accused of having intercourse with, have not been charged.

Another recent victim of the IRI was Kaveh Habibi Nejad, a 14 year-old boy that was flogged to death on November 12. Kaveh was sentenced to 85 lashes for eating in public during the holy month of Ramadan. It is believed that he died because the metal cable being used to flog him hit his head.

The list of children who have been victims of torture and murder at the hands of IRI is growing. On August 24, 2004 Ateqeh Rajabi, a 16 year old girl, was hanged for acts incompatible with chastity. According to Amnesty International the execution was carried out even though there were reports that Ateqeh was not mentally competent and she did not have access to a lawyer at any time during her trial. According to Amnesty International, the execution of Ateqeh is the tenth execution of a child offender in Iran since 1990.

Currently, Hajieh Esmailvand is in imminent risk of being executed and her execution is to be carried out on December 21st despite international outrage. Hajieh was only 17 when she was convicted of crimes against chastity. She was sentenced to 5-years imprisonment followed by execution by hanging. That sentence was subsequently changed to execution by stoning that may be carried out at any moment.

By condemning children to death the IRI has shown once again that they have no respect or regard for their international obligations. Iran is a party to the International Convention on Civil and Political rights as well as the UN Convention on Children's Rights. As a part to the International Convention on Civil and Political rights Islamic Republic has undertaken not to execute anyone under the age of 18. Being a member of the UN Convention on ChildrenÂ’s rights Islamic Republic has taken on the international obligation to protect the rights of children. Instead, the IRI has done nothing but violate its international obligations and abuse the most helpless and vulnerable members of its society.

Marzeporgohar is appalled with this heinous violation of international law. The IRI has shown time and again that it has no respect for laws related to freedom, democracy, and human rights. Therefore, we are not surprised that they would murder so many children within such a short time, in the face of such great international opposition.

Once again we urge the international community to condemn these barbaric acts and to show their disgust towards the abuse of the rights of children by ending diplomatic relations and levying heavy sanctions. It is time that the international community stands up for human rights in Islamic Republic and defends the rights of humans who are helpless at the hands of the IRI.

We sincerely hope that the international community will join us in our fight against the IRI to establish a secular democracy and in support of rights of the victims who cannot defend their own rights while IRI is in power.

Setareh Kaviyan
Member of Marze Por Gohar Party
Iranians for a secular Republic
www.marzeporgohar.org
espandyar
Private

Ey Espandyar-e Irani

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:07 am

Pardone Moi

Ey Espandyar-e Irani:

Greetings

I have no intention of jumping in between your discussion bare feet; however, allow me to primarily mention a few pointers:

I. Historical Pointer:

9/12/1783 Loss of Bahrain Island

Loss of Bahrain Island in Persian Gulf

On 1783, British caused the separation, independence, & later created the protectorate of Bahrain. This happened during later weakend years of Zand Dynasty. In just 13 years later @ 1796, Agha Mohammed Khan started the Qajar Dynasty. He kept the integrity of the Persian Empire, yet due to lack of a powerful navy, he could not regain Bahrain. Later at 1971 Bahrain became an independent Nation.

Please check this date & more dates in

IPC Calendar
http://www.localendar.com/public/AhreemanX

So Bahrain was lost during Zand Dynasty's later years of weakness! Way before Alahazrat was born! It was just a matter of time that British made it officially an independent nation on 1971! @ least Alahazrat used politics to give & take & make a deal with Brits. Bahrain was already a part of British Empire for decades, & then a protectorate & then a semi independent nation, so Alahazrat did not really give anything, yet assured that British/Arab States would stop their future mischiefs/claims or the will to create more indpendent fabricated nations off of more Iranian Owned Islands of the Gulf. So if we be fair, we see that Alahazrat didn't give an inch, yet gained a lot! This is called politics.

But as usual Alahazrat gets the blame for everything! I recall, a lady used to get stomachache & Dhieria in Rasht & blamed Alahazrat in Tehran, for her runs! She used to claim Alahazrat made the White Revolution & took over her Dads Feudal lands & distribute it to peasants, so since then she been having stomach problems!

Another older guy in Tabriz used to blame Alahazrat in Tehran, for his lack of erection in bed with his younger child bride! He saw a relation between Alahazrat distributing his Factory's shares of stock with the labors & his schlong's lack of errection in old ages!

So I am sure, if Abdollah's lack of erection & Moluk ol Saltaneh's Stomach Runs were Alahazrat's fault, then naturally Independence of Bahrain is definitly Alahazrat's fault! To tell you the truth, I also believe that Mosadeq's Baldness did also have something to do with Alahazrat, cause Alahazrat caused him stress! In fact lately my left testicle (Imam Hussein) been pulled due to too much weight lifting! I wonder if Alahazrat had something to do with it! What do you think?!

II. When people drop in to IPC, specially ones who know me for years, they usually take their shoes off @ the door, drop by the Introduction Room, pay their respects, sit on the Persian Rug, have a cup of tea & properly introduce themselves or @ least say Hello!

III. I have an allergy to people without Avatars! would you get your MPG Avatar going in your profile?! You have no face! How hard is that?

IV. Yes Espandyar, thanks for asking, I am fine, how are you? How is Mr. Farahanipour? How are the rest of the crew? How is Mr. Boroumand? Ohhh pardon me, I apologize, I forgot, you gentlemen have no relation with Jebhe Meli's Peanut Gallery, Oops sorry again, I mean Jebhe Meli's Grand Dem-Oak-Rat-eek, In-Tell-Egg-Chew-All Political Party!

V. Well lets see, We don't have a land, a nation, a flag, a ........ should we free Iran first? Or should we go to war with Arabs from Los Angeles? Lets see, let me put it in scales:

Free Iran..........or Go to War with Arabs over a name? Which is heavier?! Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder?! Let me ponder a bit! Hmmmmm, very difficalt decision indeed!

The funny thing is that all of this great opposition of ours from Reza Pahlavi to JM Peanut Gallery, all & all are suddenly ready to fight for the name Persian Gulf! They even started drafting 6 packs of beer to conduct this battle from living rooms! At the same time every single one of these political parties were DEATH Silence (Khafe Khan) in response to my offer:

Creation of Iranian Resistance Army Corp
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... e80ae0fc42

Sorry brother, no disrespect, but this whole opposition with all of it's 1001 toy political parties & their jokes of the leaders, cracks me up! But @ least you bothered to show up! Some others are still hiding in their kitchen's debating about if the name of the country should be Iran or Persia!

Excus-e Moi, we do not even have a country named Iran or Persia any more! We have the Islamic Republic of Tonban! Yet, you guys care about the name of a body of water?!

VI. Welcome to IPC Espadyar. I see that you already managed to steal the heart of one of our operation's members (James)!

As long as you dig poetry, allow me to respond to you with a poem:

Khane az paybast viran ast,
Luti dar peye naqshe ivan ast!

Pardon me for interruptions, please continue your discussion

Welcome

Sign,

Someone stuck between Omat & Ebadat!
:moo: :devnoid: :ayatollah:

The Evil1
:devbrowed:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby SirZJ » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:51 pm

Last edited by SirZJ on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

stuff

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:06 pm

"quite frankly the external opposition groups couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery."

Riot, Killer!

"organise a piss-up in a brewery."

Pardon me, no disrespect, but I simply couldn't withhold myself not getting hysterical over this one!
:hystery:

Don't lie James! That is not true, I can testify that from time to time, certain Iranian Political Parties, infact do hold Group Piss-ups in various Breweries, Cafes & Cabarets. I can testify that The "Jebhe Melli Peanut Gallery" indeed withheld various Piss-ups in DC Bars, while withholding their congress there! In addition various Career Exilist Monarchist, Republican & Nationalist Groups have been holding various good size gatherings of Piss-ups in LA & DC. While these In-Tell-Egg-Chew-All groups were conducting these Piss-ups in LA & DC, however, they were wondering if CIA would pick up the tab for the draft beers & Russian Vodka! Actually some of the brave Doctors of "Eye-Rainian Up-Position" even required the CIA to provide for them, some O that "White Senatory Opium" from Tehran, so they could be more relaxed to seriously concentrate on the "Up-Position" issues!

Give them some credits please!

PS: I came up with a new IPC Terminology! You hear Admzad?! Dear Me!

Up-Position = Career Exilist Iranian Opposition Groups, Media, Websites, etc. operating from the garages of their homes! These groups often have their Moameleh in an Up Position, while sitting behind their large size desks, on their large size leather office chairs, playing with their small size shambool, All Day Long! Thats why we call them the Eye-Rainian Up-Position!

You like?! :googly:

Riot! Killer! :hystery:

Sign,

Ex Patriot, Present Symbiot X
:punisher:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby espandyar » Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:57 pm

Greeting AhrimanX

As far as I know it is the host who welcome the guest(s) not the way around. However that is how I was raised and I cannot know better.

As for your sarcasm about MPG,Broomand and Jebhe Melli:

As I told you years ago MPG differs in many many ways from Jebhe Melli. What I have learned during these years that there are people that repeat the very same thing over and over again regardles of the facts. With your inteligence I was hoping that you have figured this out long time ago.

Well lets see, We don't have a land, a nation, a flag, a ........ should we free Iran first? Or should we go to war with Arabs from Los Angeles? Lets see, let me put it in scales:

Free Iran..........or Go to War with Arabs over a name? Which is heavier?! Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder?! Let me ponder a bit! Hmmmmm, very difficalt decision indeed!

Iranians do have identity and a flag and a land eventhough our land is occupied and our flag is changed. However we do have all of that and we will inforce it once we have got rid of the invadors.
Meanwhile we will protect our national interest such as the Persian gulf while others are making comments that are had for me to understand as they claim to be nationalist and follower of Dr. Aryamanesh.

You have to exuse me but Iam very frank and I say what I think.
It is sad for me to see someone like you run around and make comments about everyone while looking for attention. I did not expect that from you.

No hard feelings but Iam dissaopinted when you talk about CIA and shit while there are people working their ass off to make a difference.

With all of this said It was good to see you again.
Merry Mitra and happy new year.

SirZJ

With all due respect but our views differ alot and I dont have the time to have endless cyber conversations. You should do some research before calling a oraganisation ultra nationalist and for your information we will continue to care about our national heritage such as Red lion and sun and Persian Gulf while we moblize our forces to get rid of the invadors.

You do what you have done so far and we will do what we have to do.

Payandeh Iran ( LONG LIVE IRAN)
espandyar

ps.sorry for the typos and the misspells.
espandyar
Private

Return to Iran Room