Should US Invade and Liberate Iran?

Friends:

Please review:

The Iranian View: Complete Analysis
Ahreeman X
October 15, 2011

Introduction

After the latest unsuccessful and exposed terror plot on US soil by IRI, this question becomes more relevant and important to ask:

Many criticize that this plot was not professional and was not planned to be executed by the terrorists from Tehran or Beirut, yet it was planned to be executed by the hired hands such as Mexican Drug Cartels; therefore, this is not the usual IRI style of terror, so it sounds fishy!

The point is not that if this time IRI had changed her terror style or did not change her terror style! The point is also not that the conspiracy theorists are once more at it and are trying to make IRI look angelic and innocent! The point is not even the fact that in the past IRI had done many terror plots around the globe and right here in America! The point is that maybe the latest terror plot should be the spark and the wakeup call for us Iranians to come back to our senses and boldly put forward these questions:

- Has Iranian Opposition on her own been successful to remove IRI from the power?

- For 33 years the majority of Iranians have been silent and we the Opposition as the slim minority have been trying to bring down IRI. Is 33 years enough time to comprehend that we cannot do it on our own?

- UN is a ceremonial organization with no power, so was 33 years of UN sanctions, watch dog groups and ultimatums effective?

- China and Russia supply IRI with technology and arms. EU is IRI trade partner, so isn’t it a fact that US is the only relevant factor which can create a change in Iran?

- Is it time for US to invade and liberate Iran?

- Do you want to see a free Iran in your life time?

Read More:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/in ... /index.htm

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Should US invade and liberate Iran?

Postby maziar » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Dear Ahreeman:

For sometimes you have been asking the US government (your Republican buddies) to invade and liberate Iran. You have also pointed out the reason for your request, and the benefit that the Iranian people would be getting from such an invasion. I know that you are a patriotic Iranian, frustrated from 33 years of trying, failing, and waiting. But I must bring to your attention and to the attention of those who advocate such an action; you have been looking only at one side of the coin.

On the other side of the coin there is a question with a very large question-mark in front of it. At what price? Do you think that the US is going to spend several trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of its troops get killed, liberate Iran and then hand it over to you in a silver platter and like a good old boy pull back and go home? Can you see the naïveté in your proposal?

Under your proposal you have listed three categories of opposition groups to your proposal which I copy and paste group #3 in which I fall under.

Who is Against US Invasion and Liberation of Iran?

3. Certain Opposition Persons and Groups. To Overzealous Iranian Opposition:

This is my favorite group because they are a legitimate part of the Iranian Opposition, they are good nationalists and lovers of Iran; however, they have flawed logic. “I am pointing at the Moon, but these people fail to see beyond the tip of their nose set aside the tip of my finger!"

Example: Some good willed but ill resulted members of the Iranian Opposition
The Reason: Unrealistic, illogical, overzealous, ultra nationalistic and ill fated reasons
The Logic: We don’t want American soldiers to set foot in Iran but we want the Iranian people to rise up against IRI and change the regime.

Well Ahreeman khan you are wrong. Yes I am zealous and nationalistic but it is you who is illogical and unrealistic.

That is correct we do not want American or any other foreign solder step foot on our soil. We had the Arabs, the Turks, the Mongols, the Turkmen, etc. You name it we had it and in all of those cases we had terrible experiences with all occupiers. What makes you think that the US would be a better, gentler, and fatherly occupier? Why do we need an occupier to begin with? We are tired of being occupied. If we are not able to free Iran on our own then we do not deserve it. After all we the Iranian masses have put the mullahs in charge to begin with. Maybe that is what we deserve. For almost three decades Mohammad Reza had the opportunity but he blew it. He became the poppet of the US and people rejected him. With U S invasion that you have been proposing; do you have any poppet in mind? Will he/she be any different than Mohammad R. was? As the saying goes in Persian “Rooz as no Roozi as no”? Or “Haman Ash o Haman Kaaseh”. What is the matter with you Ahreeman?

33 Plus Years of Struggle You are well intended but ill fated! So you want America to not invade and liberate Iran. You want Iranians to rise up, revolt and do a regime change in Iran! Now let me ask you a question? “What the hell do you think we have been doing for 33 years?” We, the Iranian opposition have been fighting IRI for 33 years and we have failed to over throw the regime. Why is that? This is why:

People such as I have been fighting IRI for 33 plus years and we have gotten nowhere! If Iranian opposition could have over thrown IRI, then they would have done it by now. We have tried for 33 years and we have failed!

Let’s be Honest with Each Other!Why don’t we be honest with each other? Why don’t we face the reality? Let’s face it; the silent majority has always been silent. They have never bothered to rise up, revolt or ever bother with politics. They are satisfied with their sheepish existence under the balls of Islam! They are Qane’ (Satisfied) with living like animals without any rights, humanity and individualism! They are happy with business as usual and their status quo lives under the theocracy. They wouldn’t dare to risk their lives for freedom. But freedom does not come cheap and it takes a lot of bloodshed and sacrifice to gain freedom. Allow me to quote myself:“Throughout the history of Iran, only a slim minority has been creating the Change. The Silent Majority has always been silent! Iranian Opposition, Student Movement, Democratic Movement and Revolutionaries have always been a slim minority who carried the weight of the others. Any change that has occurred to Iran was due to the efforts of this slim minority. Majority of Iranians were and are sheep!” Even in 2009, we the Iranian opposition inside and outside Iran were organizing and leading the revolts. Majority of the Iranian people never bothered to participate and that is why we got nowhere! Review the reality and stop lying to yourselves:

The Bottom Line So we have tried for 33 years to bring down the IRI and we have failed. In your opinion, how many more years should we try on our own? No …, verbal support of the Iranian Opposition will not bring down the IRI!

Obama Regime has been doing it for 3 years. Talk is cheap. No …, financial support of some Iranian Opposition groups will not bring down the IRI! Bush has been doing it for 8 years and it has failed. We have done it any which way we could. We have done armed struggle, we have done sit outs, social strikes, hunger strikes, boycotts, rallies, protests, call for referendums, reforms, riots, and we have done it in various colors, reds, blacks, blues, pinks, greens and even rainbow! We have done everything except a bloody revolution and you know perfectly that the majority of Iranians are way too comfort seeking (Kun Goshad) to rise up! “Everyone is against the regime but no one is willing to lift a finger to make a change! This is the story of Iranians!” So as the Iranian opposition members, we have come to a halt! Stagnation and despair, Persian style! So it all comes down to:

a) A Bloody Revolution

b) US Invasion and Liberation

Above reasons and analysis are why presently I support a US Invasion and Liberation of Iran. In the past, I did not used to support it but after 33 years of trying to make it on our own, I am now convinced that it is the only short term solution.

Ahreeman Jan: You have been saying repeatedly that “in the last 33 years we have tried everything but it did not work”.
Well; this means that the “everything” that you have been trying for the last 33 years was not done properly. If it is not done properly, then it will never work which means that we are not ready yet. We are not capable enough and consequently we do not deserve it. You suggested calling upon another occupier to free us like we are a nation of imbeciles. Maybe we are. Our people, under 900 years of occupation and another 500 years under dictatorial regimes have lost their self reliance and under the said circumstances they became too corrupt to be able to unite for an important cause.

You are a student of history; show me, throughout the human history, even only a single incident that the occupier has occupied a country for the sake of the occupied and did not desire to become the new master of the occupied people! Salman Parsi the leader of the Mazdaki opposition group to the Sassanid dynasty, a patriotic man, with his wishful thinking, over 1,300 years ago had tried it. One big mistake by an intelligent and patriotic leader resulted in the annihilation of a great nation. One big mistake which S. Parsi had realized afterword but it was too late and could not be corrected and still can not be corrected. Do you want to be another Salman Parsi? I bet not. Should we be learning from the passed mistakes? I will leave the answer to this question to you and to those who are like minded.

A free Iran is a possibility:

But there is a correct way to free Iran, without the help of any foreign invader, that has not been tried yet and that is unity. But unity needs a leader to unite the silent majority that you have been complaining about. The silent majority is silent in every country of the world. It is not exclusive to Iran alone. Human, like all social mammals, has the herd mentality which is instilled into its gene. That is why in every mammalian society, including in all human societies, there are only a few leaders and the rest are all herds. So please do not blame the silent majority, they are not the one at fault. It is the minority leadership that should be taking the blame. It was the minority leaders that for the last 33 years were unable to devise a formula for freeing Iran.

In the first ten or so years of mullah rule the silent majority in Iran, who put Khomeini in charge, were still hopeful but after that, especially since mid 1990s, they have realized that accepting mullah leadership was a mistake and were ready for a new revolution but they did not see any leader or leaders yet to be able to count on. Thousand even gave their lives but there was no leader to take them home. They even resorted to Mousavi who himself is an akhoond. Is that a desperation and longing for a leader or what! All opposition groups abroad that the silent majority could count on are fragmented with no organization to speak of. Without an organization and proper planning nothing can succeed.

In my memoir “Reza Shah vs. Mohammad Reza Shah”, in response to part of your questions, I mentioned that “in retrospect, in1979 revolution the mullah take-over was inevitable”. Please go to:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 25031f3a0e

In brief; my reasoning was that the progressive opposition groups to the Shah’s regime, favored by the silent majority, were not organized. They did not form a party ahead of the revolution to be ready for the take-over. In contrast the mullahs were the only opposition group, with clientele, that had the organization as well as the establishment (the mosques) for gatherings that had attracted the “fourth-class”, a new class of poor people created by the Shah’s corrupted and mismanaged regime.

After the mullahs, with the help of those fourth class citizens mentioned above, took the leadership in the early days of the revolution they had created a bandwagon which had forced all those who used to call themselves a leader to become followers (the herds) who had jumped on the “Wagon”. Ex-leaders such as: Karim Sanjabi, the leader of “Jebhe Melli”, Mohsen Pezeshkpour the leader of “Pan-Iranist Party”, Dariush Froohar the leader of the “Party of Melate Iran” etc. and as we know it now, later-on, they were all eliminated by the mullahs.

Necessity for creation of a new political party

The recent history has demonstrated that a revolution can succeed without any foreign invasion. In 1979, the Shah’s regime had the fourth largest armed forces in the world but came down by popular uprisings, (the silent majority). In 2011 Mubarak of Egypt was overthrown after more than half century of dictatorial regime without any foreign invasion which has created a prospect of a free and independent Egypt. But one can not anticipate a free and independent Libya with several foreign powers, thirsty for oil, involved in the invasion of that country. Every invasion has a price tag on it.

As I mentioned above the reason for the failure of the oppositions in their 33 years of struggles against the IRI is the non-existence of a political party that could appeal to the “silent majority”. The only road to success is by energizing the silent majority and they are the only force that a patriotic person should and could rely on.

The way to do it is the creation of a political party that can meet the desires of that segment of the society. In that case there is no need for a full participation of the silent majority either, only a partial participation will do the job. The rest will remain silent as silent majority usually do. But they also do not rise against you either. They support you by staying silent which is a plus. But the real responsibility lies on the shoulders of a handful of thinkers with leadership qualities, or a coalition of thinkers and leaders.

That is why in order for the next revolution to succeed there should be an organization capable of uniting the progressive minded opposition groups which at the same time; the goal set and the method chosen by the leadership would appeal to the “silent majority”. An organization with a correct charter that could bring the groups in question together.

As far back as 1998 I had suggested the creation of a political party complete with a charter popular with the majority of progressive minded people of Iran. Its charter should be so well written that it could be used as a ground work for writing the next constitution of Iran. In other word, the people should know what exactly they should be expecting before joining or advocating the movement. If the party is popular with the majority and even if only some percentage of the majority joins, there would not be any need for arm-struggle or any foreign power intervention for toppling an unpopular or better said a hated regime.

I named the party that I had suggested in 1998 “Sepeedjamegan”, after the group that was formed by our forefathers right after the invasion of the Arabs in seventh century AD. They had chosen that name because the Bany Ommayehs who were the invading tribe used to wear black attire and had black flags. The Persians, regardless of their religious beliefs, had chosen the White Jerseys to contrast the Arab’s black. Consequently I figured out that the name will have a unifying effect among the present day Iranians, regardless of their religious beliefs or ethnicities.

In 1998 I posted the charter of the Party of Sepeedjamegan on AOL chat-room but there were more mullahs on that chat room than oppositions and even the oppositions did not believe in creating a new political party so I shelved it.

Again if a political party would be able to attract the silent majority and obviously would be open to all likeminded Iranians for membership, within a few years the party could find its leaders through individual participations in day to day activities involved. The next step would be the election of the party leadership and eventually formation of a government of Iran in exile. At that point the Party could seek its formal recognition as the government of Iran in exile from those governments that are hostile to IRI and believe me; there are a few out there that are waiting for such an opportunity. When that is achieved then plenty of funds available in those nations belonging to Iran could be transferred to the party and money is always the life blood of any organization.

This is readiness. The government in exile would be ready to govern. What do we have now? What did we have last 33 years to count on? Nothing. If you agree with me; bellow is the charter of Party of Sepeedjamegan which I will post it on “Brain Storming Forum” as well so people can respond and make suggestions and make the charter more complete and better.

The Charter of the Party of Sepeedjamegan:

Formation of a free democratic parliamentary system of government based on constitutional law which embraces the followings:

1- Absolute separation of religion and State.

2- Individual freedom to a degree that will not infringe the freedom of others.

3- Equal rights for all individuals under the law.

4- Equality of all political and religious groups.

5- Freedom of religious activities only to a degree that it will not infringe, jeopardize or compromise the freedom of others. In other word; any religious activities in public places would be prohibited. Religion is a private matter and must be kept private.

6- The right of groups and individuals to ownership of estate and businesses.

7- Freedom of trade, travel, job, marriage, and assembly under the law.

8- Equality of genders in all matters.

9- Freedom of speech and the press to a degree that does not infringe the rights of other groups and individuals.

10- Create an educational system based on science without any influence from any religious views or ideologies and a long-term program to educate all people.

11- The revival of the purity of the Persian language and an effort to revive the Iranian national prides.

12- Devise a program for revival of ancient Iranian culture based on “Andishe Nik, Koftare Nik, Kerdare Nik” free of any religious tone and an intense effort in abolition of the “culture of slavery” that exists in present day Iranian society by making perjury, bribery, and deceptions illegal and making flattery a taboo through education and arts including the usage of medias.

13- To hold the government accountable for provision and creation of job opportunities, basic healthcare for all, and a social security system for the elderly, disabled, sick, and poor.

14- Free and compulsory quality education from kindergarten through twelve.

15- Facilitate access to higher education by increasing the number of junior colleges and universities and modernize all fields of studies in order to bring them up to a world-class higher educational system level. Also set a ground work in universities for scientific research in all fields of science, bring businesses and universities together for joint research in different area of science and technology.
In short; to remedy the 1,400 years of stagnation, in science and technology, education is number one necessity for the nation and again it must be placed in the constitution to be taken seriously and become routine.

16- A long-term plan for modernizing the nation through scientific research and development in all areas of science and technology.

17- Create a friendly relationship with all countries of the world based on equal partnership and a mutual respect for the sovereignty of the parties involved.
Note: Considering our bitter passed experiences with certain countries; a special treaty must be signed by those nations promising not to interfere in our internal affairs nor they should be having any espionage activities in Iran.

18- Maintain strong armed forces for the security of our borders with a clause that the Armed Forces are for the security of the country against the foreign invaders and can not be used for internal security against Iranian citizens.

19- Seek national healing to make us able to create a collective force for advancement.

20- Create a modern legal system by accepting a criminal and civil code which has a great regard for “due Process” and is based on human rights founded by Cyrus the Great.

21- Privatize almost all government owned industries and businesses.
Adapt a system of free market enterprise and promote commerce.
Create a comprehensive Short-term and Long-term industrialization program.
By combining a favorable business laws and tax incentives, promote and encourage the export industry particularly the export of home-made industrial and technological products. The goal should be to reduce the country’s heavy dependency on oil.

22- Change the origin of present day calendar to 2,500 BC when the Persian Empire was founded by Cyrus the Great or the date of formation of The Med Empire (the first Iranian empire), with the approval of the people through national referendum.

23- Replace the present day Arabic alphabet with Latin alphabet which would, not only facilitate our communications with most parts of the world but more importantly it will also facilitate the academic and scientific researches.

24- Vigorous campaign against corruptions, starting with all levels of the government offices.

25- Accept “Ey Iran Ey Marze Por Gohar” as the nation’s national anthem with the approval of the people through national referendum.

26- Accept the green, white, and red flag with Frouhar (the ancient Iranian emblem) in the center. The alternative to the Frouhar would be the lion without the “sword of Abolfazl” that the mullahs had added to it during the Qajar era.
Notes:
a) Contrary to general belief, the Frouhar emblem was not created for Zoroastrian religion but was the emblem of Hakhamenied (Achaemenid) dynasty.
b) The lion was used as symbol of bravery by the Meds.

PS. We need a constitution with unchangeable articles which will include the doctrine of great Iranian philosopher Zarathushtra specifically his principle of “Strive for Knowledge” which Iran, after 1,400 years of starvation in scientific areas is in dispread need of.

Mr. Ahreeman; a few weeks ago I suggested to you the creation of a forum named “Brainstorming for the future secular government of Iran” so the visitors of your website could participate and express their opinions and also present their own ideas if they wish doing so. Thank you for creating that forum but it would be a good idea if you would create a new category on the front page of the club so it would be more visible and easier to access. I will post the charter on the forum to see what kind of actions or reactions will be realized.

A Free, Federal, Secular, Democratic Iran will become a major global power. Only then we can sing nuclear songs! A responsible Iran can be nuclear but not IRI. This is why I say:

Yes to a Nuclear Iran.
No to a Nuclear IRI.

On the subject of nuclear Iran: In my opinion, we must pursue the program either under the IRI or the future democratic Iran. Please refer to my article titled “Is it necessary for Iran to acquire nuclear arsenal”. In that article I made a strong argument in favor of the program, even under the IRI. Please click here:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 97899a21f7

Bedrood
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ali_Daei » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:09 pm

The case for war with Iran becomes a lot better when it involves a multilateral intervention plan-- instead of what the US did with Iraq. We saw how difficult/costly that was, and Iran would be 100 times worse!

Not only would the war become more winnable if it involved multiple nations, but it would also be less costly financially (since a war with Iran would surely cost multiple trillions of dollars), and it would seem more justifiable in the world community.

Nevertheless, given that the current financial crisis is essentially affecting all the countries that would actually be interested in such an intervention (US, UK, Israel, etc.), this doesn't seem realistic. And make no mistake about it-- half-assing this war would be not only a crime against the countries I just mentioned, but an even bigger crime against the Iranian people, since half-assing it would mean a longer war and larger bloodbath.

So the answer is no-- for now, at least.
Ali_Daei
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Reply to Ali Daei:

If your concern is for US to not do a half ass job, a proper administration with a proper military plan can do a fast and complete job. Mission will succeed and US does not need a multilateral band of nations to do the job. If you look carefully, you will see that Allies and NATO are nothing but Extras (Siyahi Lashgar), their numbers are useless (maybe except UK) and US is basically funding the whole mission and the war. UN is also a baseless and useless organization. US does not need anyone to do the job, only the proper president, administration and military planning. Fast, quick and to the point. All US needs is for Iranian Opposition to work, plan and fight alongside with them and the Iranian people to support the mission.

Cheers
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Reply to Maziar Aptin:

Pedar Jan:

“For sometimes you have been asking the US government (your Republican buddies) to invade and liberate Iran.”

This is simply not true. The truth is that I have been discussing it with various Tea Party and GOP members lately. I have never asked any past US Administration to invade and liberate Iran, because until recently, I still believed that we the Iranian Opposition could take on IRI by ourselves and all we needed was support of the US Government. In addition I must mention that of course I would have never asked or have had a dialogue with Obama Administration because:

a) During our best chance (2009 uprising), Obama did not back the Iranian opposition.

b) Obama Administration only backs Islamists to overthrow secular regimes (Egypt, Libya, Palestine, etc.) but it never backs Secularists to overthrow Theocracy (2009 Iran). I don’t know, could it be because the “Kenyan Chocolate Boy” himself is a Closet Muslim?!

c) Obama Administration is the weakest US Administration (foreign policy wise) since the Carter Administration.

Of course in the future (after 2012) I am planning to strongly advocate the Invasion / Liberation of Iran, in the media (IPC), throughout the Tea Party, inside GOP and amongst the future US Administration.

“On the other side of the coin there is a question with a very large question-mark in front of it. At what price? Do you think that the US is going to spend several trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of its troops get killed, liberate Iran and then hand it over to you in a silver platter and like a good old boy pull back and go home? Can you see the naïveté in your proposal?”

Obama’s Administration is stupid enough to get involved in all of these foreign wars and then pull out and not even ask for reimbursement of all the money that we spent in Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. And of course the moment they pull out, IRI Troops will move in Iraq and Afghanistan, thus the IRI 5th Column is already in Iraq and Afghanistan and indeed in Egypt and Libya. Unlike the common belief and the traditional conspiracy theory way of thought in Middle East which states that US is in Middle East for Oil, the reality is that Obama Administration is only spending money (our tax money) all over Middle East and not even asking for a dime of all that oil money in returns for liberation of all these nations! So your naïve scenario is already happening with the Obama Administration.

However, in my case and the future US Government’s case, I am perfectly happy with the US Government to get paid by the future Iranian Government for invasion and liberation of Iran. We will gladly pay them and in addition the political benefits for the US are much more important than getting paid!

IRI, a regional and a continental power and father of the Neo Islamism will be eliminated and the whole region will be secure and sound under the US control. The future Iranian Regime will rebuild the nation and once more create a strong Iran, yet this turn excluding Islam. Once Iran once more becomes a power (like Shah’s time), Iran will take the role of being the police of neighborhood and Iran will reign all over Middle East, so there will be no need for the US presence in the region (like Shah’s time); therefore, US does not need to spend, time, money, troops and tax payers dollars to keep a heavy presence in Middle East. The future Iranian Regime will be Democratic, Secular, Nuclear, Military Continental Power, Friend of USA and Friend of Israel. Yes, this will be a Win Win Situation for all except Arabo-Islamists and their Half Breeds in Tehran and Qom.

In addition, I do not want US to hand Iran to me. I only will have a role in the future Iranian Regime. Minister of Culture or Education will be fine, Dragging back IRI Lobbyists, Media, Runaway Mullahs and Hezbollah to Tehran and hanging them upside down by the balls will be fine too or …..

I am not doing this to run the future Iran. I could careless to be involved in politics. I could careless to rule Iran. I am not Reza Pahlavi or Massoud Rajavi in dreams of ruling Iran. The only thing I care about is a Cultural Revolution to end the reign of Islam in Iran.

“That is correct we do not want American or any other foreign solder step foot on our soil.”

With all due respect which I have for the Ex Imperial Officers (including yourself), you say that you do not want Americans to set foot in Iran but you are American yourself! Are you planning not to go back? If you did not believe in America, American Lifestyle and American Belief System, you would have not lived here since 1969!

“We had the Arabs, the Turks, the Mongols, the Turkmen, etc. You name it we had it and in all of those cases we had terrible experiences with all occupiers. What makes you think that the US would be a better, gentler, and fatherly occupier?”

Uno: Because US Constitution dictates for US to spread democracy in the globe by various means including invasion and liberation. A Democratic World is beneficial for US and all nations to freely trade and mutually benefit from.

Dos: Because of historical facts that we (United States of America) have invaded and liberated Germany, Japan, Italy, France and many other nations and afterwards, we even helped them financially to rebuild and only then when they were stable, we left. USA does not occupy and stay because USA is not a Conquering Empire but a Trade Empire. USA Exports Democracy so she can export Free Markets and Import Trade Benefits.

So are you comparing any primitive uncivilized tribe of Conquerors such as Arabs, the Turks, the Mongols and etc. with United States of America?! In that case, why aren’t you living in Mongolia, Saudi Arabia or Turkey? You are comparing the unique US Constitution to Quran and Laws of Genghiz Khan?

Give me a break Baba Jan, I have heard all of these arguments before and they are all full of hypocrisy, flawed historical comparison, irrational justifications and illogic!

“Why do we need an occupier to begin with?”

Because Iranians are way too:

Kun Goshad (Lazy)
Qane’ (Satisfied with bread crumbs to survive)
Rahat Talab (Comfort Seeking)
Bardeh Sefat (Stockholm Syndrome Slaves to Islam due to centuries of slavery)
Na Agah (Uninformed about their Individual Rights beyond Belly and Under Belly)

So they won’t arise …..

Iranians do not rise when they are kept hungry (by IRI) but they only rise when they are kept well fed (by the Shah)!

“We are tired of being occupied.”

Then I suggest for Iranians to move their asses away from the Opium Dens and Vodka Bashes (Manqal O Vafur O Bazm-e Araq) and rise up!

“If we are not able to free Iran on our own then we do not deserve it.”

Maybe you do not deserve it because you have become a “Career Exilist”, retired comfortably after a life time of living “La Vida Loca” in the beautiful Southern California but those Badbakht O Goshneh Geda (Iranian Under Class) which I am fighting for do deserve to be free!

In addition people like me do also deserve to return to a free Iran. 33 years of exile is enough. Take me back to my home.

“After all we the Iranian masses have put the mullahs in charge to begin with.”

Maybe you did and a bunch of Gav O Guspand in the streets (due to Uninformity and Rot, as Dr. Aryamanesh said) did but not me! From day one I was opposing Islam and Islamic Revolution. I was never a Monarchist and I had fundamental disagreement with Monarchists but I despised Islam.

“With U S invasion that you have been proposing; do you have any poppet in mind?”

There will be no more puppets but only “Elected” leaders. Time for global puppets are over. I have explained about that this will be a mutual beneficial move for both US and Iran.

“What is the matter with you Ahreeman?”

I am a “Realist”.

I am pointing at the Moon, you are failing to see beyond the tip of my finger!

“Ahreeman Jan: You have been saying repeatedly that “in the last 33 years we have tried everything but it did not work”.”

Yes we did and you know it because you are not some Hassan or Hussein in Tehran Geles, but you as an Imperial Officer, Author, Political Activist and an Educated Person have been well aware of it but me I was in the Middle of it!

“Well; this means that the “everything” that you have been trying for the last 33 years was not done properly. “

It was done to the best of our ability a step short of getting myself killed (few assassination attempts)! But there are boulders on the way of success such as:

- Disunited Opposition
- Lack of Movement from Majority of Iranians
- Lack of participation from Armed Forces
- Backward Muslim Mentality

“If it is not done properly, then it will never work which means that we are not ready yet. We are not capable enough and consequently we do not deserve it.”

So this is the conclusion which I came up with and that is why IPC was made, you and I write in it and we are trying to create a mass awareness, mass education, youth rising, cultural evolution and a social revolution which hopefully will cause a political revolution in 50 or 100 years! But that is the long term plan.

I am talking about a short term plan!

“You suggested calling upon another occupier to free us like we are a nation of imbeciles.”

Aren’t We? Be honest? ](*,)

Today’s Iranians are not Yesterday’s Persians!

“ Maybe we are.”

Akh Qorbun-e Dahanet! You have finally confessed! \:D/

Baba jan, Ru Dar Vasi ke nadarim!

Don’t be shy, say it?!

“Our people, under 900 years of occupation and another 500 years under dictatorial regimes have lost their self reliance and under the said circumstances they became too corrupt to be able to unite for an important cause.”

So if you are aware of all this, then why are you pulling my shorts?

“You are a student of history; show me, throughout the human history, even only a single incident that the occupier has occupied a country for the sake of the occupied and did not desire to become the new master of the occupied people!”

I just told you above: Germany, Japan, Italy, France, should I go on and on and on ……

US Style is exporting Democracy and Free Markets so in returns it is mutually beneficial for US and the Liberated Nation. US is a Trade Empire.

“Salman Parsi”

Salman Farsi not Parsi, he does not deserve to be Parsi.

“ the leader of the Mazdaki opposition group to the Sassanid dynasty, a patriotic man, with his wishful thinking, over 1,300 years ago had tried it. One big mistake by an intelligent and patriotic leader resulted in the annihilation of a great nation.”

Salman was not a patriot but he was a Communist. Mazdakites were the original Communists and Internationalists. Salman’s hatred for Sassanids pushed him in to the arms of Arabs which at the time were the Lords of Internationalism and their philosophy in many forms were close to Communism. Islam and Communism have a lot in common. Why do you think Mojahedin (Rajavi Cult) are Marxist Islamists? Salman was not a patriot but a traitor. He was one of the Founding Fathers of Islam (along with Mohammed, Ali and Abu Bakr).

“One big mistake which S. Parsi had realized afterword but it was too late and could not be corrected and still cannot be corrected. “

No he never made a mistake. Islam was based on Mazdakite Ideology. Salman won. Salman helped creating Islam and Islam won. Salman never regreted anything. Salman was an Internationalist and a Communist. Islam has both characteristics (somewhat).

“Do you want to be another Salman Parsi?”

No I am just a bicycle rider trying to get back to my home! I just want to get back while I am still alive in one piece!
:biker:

“Should we be learning from the passed mistakes? I will leave the answer to this question to you and to those who are like minded.”

Actually I have learned from history and this is why US invasion and liberation is the only logical short term option unless you can show me a better way? Show me the money honey? =P~

“But there is a correct way to free Iran, without the help of any foreign invader, that has not been tried yet and that is unity.”

Unity? What’s that? Is it edible? Is it clothing? :-k

I have tried to achieve it for 23 years without and 10 years with IPC! I was the original person in this opposition who tried to unite Mojaheds, Monarchists, Marxists, Jebheis, Republicans, Nationalists and everyone else. Read the old posts in this forum and see what had happened?

Don’t you think I tried? Don’t you think that after me, many read my ideas and also tried? All failed!

“But unity needs a leader”

Reza Pahlavi? Massoud Rajavi? Rafsanjani? Khatami? Mousavi? No? :badgrin:

“The silent majority is silent in every country of the world. It is not exclusive to Iran alone. Human, like all social mammals, has the herd mentality which is instilled into its gene. That is why in every mammalian society, including in all human societies, there are only a few leaders and the rest are all herds. So please do not blame the silent majority, they are not the one at fault. It is the minority leadership that should be taking the blame. It was the minority leaders that for the last 33 years were unable to devise a formula for freeing Iran.”

Baba jan you are an economist and a military man, suddenly you jumped to biology, zoology and evolution? I have been trying to tell you for decades that:

Doing me, doing you, we’re just mammals; we want to do it like they do it in Discovery Channel,
Say it Maziar, sing along ….
Doing me , doing you …. Lala Lalal Lala Lay …………….
:disco:

Remember that song?

Baba jan, I have been trying to bring this theory to your attention that us Iranians have become Sheep, can you blame us? We are only mammals! Baaaaaa Baaaaaa Ba Baa?! :sheep:

“In the first ten or so years of mullah rule the silent majority in Iran, who put Khomeini in charge, were still hopeful but after that, especially since mid 1990s, they have realized that accepting mullah leadership was a mistake and were ready for a new revolution but they did not see any leader or leaders yet to be able to count on. “

Are you trying to say that:

Yek Gohi khordan, tush mundan?

Fake Feces (An Qolab) Hajv (Silly Poetry):

Reaction (Islamic Revolution Lampoon)
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/humor/an-qolab/index.htm

I have to tell you that:

Yek Gohi khordan, tush mundan vali hanuz ham az ru nemiran!

“Thousand even gave their lives but there was no leader to take them home. They even resorted to Mousavi who himself is an akhoond. Is that a desperation and longing for a leader or what! All opposition groups abroad that the silent majority could count on are fragmented with no organization to speak of. Without an organization and proper planning nothing can succeed.”

I like your analysis and the way your mind works. This is why you are one of the brains which I have picked and planted in the garden of IPC, aren’t I a great Gardener? :devgrin:

Why I prefer Plant over Human?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/founder/pla ... /index.htm

“In my memoir “Reza Shah vs. Mohammad Reza Shah”, in response to part of your questions, I mentioned that “in retrospect, in1979 revolution the mullah take-over was inevitable”. Please go to:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1629

Did you want to post this:

Reza Shah vs. Mohammad Reza Shah
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1619

but you posted this:

Azerbaijanis are Aryan Iranians
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1629

“In brief; my reasoning was that the progressive opposition groups to the Shah’s regime, favored by the silent majority, were not organized. They did not form a party ahead of the revolution to be ready for the take-over. In contrast the mullahs were the only opposition group, with clientele, that had the organization as well as the establishment (the mosques) for gatherings that had attracted the “fourth-class”, a new class of poor people created by the Shah’s corrupted and mismanaged regime.

After the mullahs, with the help of those fourth class citizens mentioned above, took the leadership in the early days of the revolution they had created a bandwagon which had forced all those who used to call themselves a leader to become followers (the herds) who had jumped on the “Wagon”. Ex-leaders such as: Karim Sanjabi, the leader of “Jebhe Melli”, Mohsen Pezeshkpour the leader of “Pan-Iranist Party”, Dariush Froohar the leader of the “Party of Melate Iran” etc. and as we know it now, later-on, they were all eliminated by the mullahs.”

I must also add that Shah killed all opposition intellectuals of the right and left; however, he never killed Mullahs and allowed the mosques to grow, flourish and become opposition centers, which finally this had become his ending. Maybe because himself was a religious Muslim!

“The recent history has demonstrated that a revolution can succeed without any foreign invasion. In 1979, the Shah’s regime had the fourth largest armed forces in the world but came down by popular uprisings, (the silent majority). In 2011 Mubarak of Egypt was overthrown after more than half century of dictatorial regime without any foreign invasion which has created a prospect of a free and independent Egypt.”

Both downfalls of Shah and Mubarak were not solely by the hands of their people. Read:

Reasons for the Birth of IRI
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/birth-IRI/index.htm

“As I mentioned above the reason for the failure of the oppositions in their 33 years of struggles against the IRI is the non-existence of a political party that could appeal to the “silent majority”. The only road to success is by energizing the silent majority and they are the only force that a patriotic person should and could rely on.

The way to do it is the creation of a political party that can meet the desires of that segment of the society. In that case there is no need for a full participation of the silent majority either, only a partial participation will do the job. The rest will remain silent as silent majority usually do. But they also do not rise against you either. They support you by staying silent which is a plus. But the real responsibility lies on the shoulders of a handful of thinkers with leadership qualities, or a coalition of thinkers and leaders.”

Fair =D>

“As far back as 1998 I had suggested the creation of a political party complete with a charter popular with the majority of progressive minded people of Iran. Its charter should be so well written that it could be used as a ground work for writing the next constitution of Iran. In other word, the people should know what exactly they should be expecting before joining or advocating the movement. If the party is popular with the majority and even if only some percentage of the majority joins, there would not be any need for arm-struggle or any foreign power intervention for toppling an unpopular or better said a hated regime.”

Tried before, maybe not tried properly and failed. It is even being tried now!

“I named the party that I had suggested in 1998 “Sepeedjamegan”,”

I did not know that you are the fan of:

Al-Muqanna' (Hashem) and "The White Shirts"

222 Years of Struggle for Independence of Iran (651 AD - 873 AD)
Part 3

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/eng ... /index.htm

I thought that the reason your e-mail being “Sepeedjamegan” is because you have officially converted from Muslim to Zoroastrian (even though you are an Atheist) and Zoroastrians wear white at the ceremonies.

So what is your verdict on Al Muqanna’? Magician? Charlatan? Revolutionary? Great Patriot?

“In 1998 I posted the charter of the Party of Sepeedjamegan on AOL chat-room but there were more mullahs on that chat room than oppositions and even the oppositions did not believe in creating a new political party so I shelved it.”

I remember you in AOL. Salam Kadkhoda! HP loved you! Hezbollah loved you! Remember Afshin? Your methods were always non violent and dialogue and you used to advise me to behave because I was always rowdy and violent! Hell that was 15 years ago! Do you know how many times I was banned from AOL? At that time AOL Iran Board was the “It” Forum but now it is Bull Shiite! Right after your era, we took over the battle with Hezbollah until AOL kept giving us problems (due to Hezbollah pressure) and we left AOL.

“The Charter of the Party of Sepeedjamegan:”

This is all fine and dandy but creation of a website, a movement, an organization set aside a political party and an army takes money, devoted people and organization.

Many tried and failed. Maybe not done right. But for now, who will do it? Will you? Or a burnt out old revolutionary like me should take charge? Too burnt out to take charge of this grand task!

Any relevant opposition leader has been assassinated by IRI. Read:

IRI Assassination List
http://www.iranterror.com/content/view/37/55/

All left are vegetables! Unless leadership arises from inside Iran, which all the brains are in jail (Tabarzadi, etc.)! So ……

Got Leaders? Got Milk? Moooooo Moooooo Moo?! :moo:

“7. Freedom of trade, travel, job, marriage, and assembly under the law.”

How about Gay Marriage? Qazvini Rights? Bestiality? Marrying to Animals?

Sorry, I just couldn’t resist! I know you are serious and you really put time and effort in to this, but it is the sick and twisted humorist in me! Forgive me father thus I have sinned ….. :restpeace:

“8- Equality of genders in all matters.”

How about the sub genders? Other Genders? Transsexuals? Transgenders? Transvestites? Bisexuals (those who buy sex)? He Shes? Hermaphrodites? Fruit-O-Sexuals? :D

Now you gonna shoot me! :bazooka:

“11- The revival of the purity of the Persian language and an effort to revive the Iranian national prides.”

Are you going Ultra Nationalist on me again? Starting with the lingo again? Check out, is this what you gonna do:

Out There Pure Persian Terms!
Persianizing or Fragging the Language?!

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/humor/persi ... /index.htm

Here is my solution:

IPC Dictionary of Alternative Terms
Encyclopedia Ahreemanica

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewforum.php?f=43

Oh Lord, I kill myself! OK OK Do not shoot, I am only kidding! :rofl:

“12- Devise a program for revival of ancient Iranian culture based on “Andishe Nik, Koftare Nik, Kerdare Nik” free of any religious tone and an intense effort in abolition of the “culture of slavery” that exists in present day Iranian society by making perjury, bribery, and deceptions illegal and making flattery a taboo through education and arts including the usage of medias.”

What is “Koftare Nik”?
Koftar = cross over between Kaftar (Hyena) and Goftar (Speaking)? Hyena Talk?
Or
Koftar = cross over between Kofr (Blasphemy) and Goftar (speaking)? Sinful Words?

How about “Pendare Nik” rather than “Andishe Nik”? Andishe is too long and it doesn’t rhyme with the rest? You know like Rim Dam, Daram Ram …. Bia Maziar? 1, 2, 3, let’s go ….

Now you will surely shoot me!

“13- To hold the government accountable for provision and creation of job opportunities, basic healthcare for all, and a social security system for the elderly, disabled, sick, and poor.”

Bazam Liberalism ro chapundi tu Constitution? [-X

Still writing the future constitution and you shoved liberal Obama-care, Healthcare, Welfare, Viagra care, Shambool care, etc. in it?

Then why do you pick on Shah? He had Healthcare, Social Sec, etc.? People worked for 20 years in government and retired! What’s wrong with that? :thumbsup:

C’mon Liberal, give it up! :roll:

Hanuz keshvar azad nashodeh, Bongah-e Gedayan-e Tehran ro rah andakhti? :elephantdance:

Fardin o Beyk Imanverdi o Zohuri ham daran miraqsan!

“14- Free and compulsory quality education from kindergarten through twelve.”

It is not free, my tax money is paying for it! Get it? Nothing is free! [-X

Q: Why Socialism doesn’t work?
A: Because Government will soon or late run out of “People’s” money to spend!

(Lioness Margaret Thatcher) :vdance:

“17- Create a friendly relationship with all countries of the world based on equal partnership and a mutual respect for the sovereignty of the parties involved.
Note: Considering our bitter passed experiences with certain countries; a special treaty must be signed by those nations promising not to interfere in our internal affairs nor they should be having any espionage activities in Iran.”

By any wild chance, could you be talking about America? Hee Hee Hee!

“18- Maintain strong armed forces for the security of our borders with a clause that the Armed Forces are for the security of the country against the foreign invaders and can not be used for internal security against Iranian citizens.”

Are you trying to say that IRGC is being used in such manners? You Kaffir, shame on you!

“20- Create a modern legal system by accepting a criminal and civil code which has a great regard for “due Process” and is based on human rights founded by Cyrus the Great.”

Ammendment: ….. and does not allow erection of Liberal Judges to legislate from the benches rather than performing their judiciary duties!

“21- Privatize almost all government owned industries and businesses.
Adapt a system of free market enterprise and promote commerce.
Create a comprehensive Short-term and Long-term industrialization program.

By combining a favorable business laws and tax incentives, promote and encourage the export industry particularly the export of home-made industrial and technological products. The goal should be to reduce the country’s heavy dependency on oil.”

Bravo Maziar, Bravo … Ahsant, Ya Habibi Marhaba!

And they say all Liberals are Socialists! Here is the proof that Maziar unlike Obama is not! There are still some Liberals who believe in Free Markets. You don’t believe me? Here is Maziar Aptin! :D

“22- Change the origin of present day calendar to 2,500 BC when the Persian Empire was founded by Cyrus the Great or the date of formation of The Med Empire (the first Iranian empire), with the approval of the people through national referendum.”

No no no no referendum! Let’s keep things simple! Starting of the Persian Empire (not Kingdom) must be the base. So let’s keep Shahanshahi Calendar:

Why Persian Imperial Year (PIY) Calendar?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-lan ... /index.htm

Let’s see, now is year 2570 Shahanshahi ….

“23- Replace the present day Arabic alphabet with Latin alphabet which would, not only facilitate our communications with most parts of the world but more importantly it will also facilitate the academic and scientific researches.”

Bravo Maziar, that is what I Have been preaching for years. :devbrowed:

Why Change Persian Alphabet from Tazi to Latin?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-lan ... /index.htm

Oh and please do as you preach:

Standard for Persian in Latin Alphabet
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/persian-latin/

No more aa and gh and etc.

“24- Vigorous campaign against corruptions, starting with all levels of the government offices.”

Now to do this, we must get Islam and Shiite sub culture out of Iran because it is Islamic teaching which creates corruption, starting from:

Taqiyah = Justified Lie

Any lie can be justified and it is Halaal!

“The alternative to the Frouhar would be the lion without the “sword of Abolfazl” that the mullahs had added to it during the Qajar era.”

Shame on you trying to bash Qajar again!

Remind me to buy you a curved sword for your next birthday, will ya?

Elaboration:

Iran's Flag: Save Persian Lion from becoming a Gay Pussycat!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/flags/persi ... /index.htm

“PS. We need a constitution with unchangeable articles which will include the doctrine of great Iranian philosopher Zarathushtra specifically his principle of “Strive for Knowledge” which Iran, after 1,400 years of starvation in scientific areas is in dispread need of.”

I let you and the Shiite majority to debate on how much of Zoroastra’s teachings to input in to the constitution or better I let you debate this with Maryam Rajavi, who knows, maybe she will start wearing a green or red lachak with Faravahar on it! :chadori:

“Mr. Ahreeman; a few weeks ago I suggested to you the creation of a forum named “Brainstorming for the future secular government of Iran” so the visitors of your website could participate and express their opinions and also present their own ideas if they wish doing so. Thank you for creating that forum but it would be a good idea if you would create a new category on the front page of the club so it would be more visible and easier to access. I will post the charter on the forum to see what kind of actions or reactions will be realized.”

Done

Brainstorming for the Future Government of Iran
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... e563582d9a

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... e563582d9a

Now you can post above lecture, proposal, and numbers over there.

“On the subject of nuclear Iran: In my opinion, we must pursue the program either under the IRI or the future democratic Iran. Please refer to my article titled “Is it necessary for Iran to acquire nuclear arsenal”. In that article I made a strong argument in favor of the program, even under the IRI. Please click here:”

And of course I disagree with you.

Pedar jan,

I still have not heard a solution or a suggestion from you or anyone else. You and many are good with rejecting the invasion and liberation which is the alternative short term solution but you come short with any other solutions. I am waiting for other solutions?

Cheers

AX
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Invade it

Postby LOJ » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:54 pm

How far do you think the inhabitants from and IN Iran are evolved. Going there myself threw me back in time and "senses". How do you expect a country like Iran to fight without help when it's illegal for anyone to insult or throw negativity towards the president of that country. Before they decide to "overthrow" their own country......don't you think a little freedom of speech would be necessary first?
While Terrorism is a war that starts developing within the mind,
Religion is a war that antagonizes our conscience, but
Love is a war within the heart.....
Lori F.5/2002 Share The Peace!
LOJ
Specialist
Specialist

Postby LOJ » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 pm

OK EVEN I RECOGNIZED THAT AS A LAME REPLY, BUT THEN AGAIN ONE CAN ONLY REPLY TO THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE OPPOSING SIDE:)
LOJ
Specialist
Specialist

To Ahreeman

Postby maziar » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Ahreeman khan; I just read your reply and I will take my time to answer you in orderly manner. But before I do that;

Are you trying to be a comedian Ahreeman? I thought that you are tired of waiting in your beloved US and want to go back and I am trying to show you how to do it that you have failed last 33 years. So you can go back and resume smoking your "Chopagh".
Then I see that you can not control yourself and trying to be cute.

None of those, whatever you were trying to do, were funny. I suggest that you keep your present job and leave the jokes to the professionals.

Or you mucked me for a typo on Goftar that was typed with K. Do you want to be serious, or I am wasting my time?
Talk to you later bacheh (kid).
Maziar
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby LOJ » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:41 am

Doc,
Are you sure you aren't playing a SYBIL on this one, split personalities....I recognize the trademark sarcasm in these replies...or does that come with all.....NM.
Luvs, LoLo
LOJ
Specialist
Specialist

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi Lori:

Figured soon or late you would show up here and state some conspiracy theories! No, Maziar Aptin is as real as it gets. For God’s sake he is an IPC Author. He is not a fragment of my imagination. Just because from time to time you like to role play it doesn’t mean that I have the time to do the same! Why is it that every time someone posts something of substance in IPC, you assume that it must be either one of yours or my alter egos? In fact don’t you see that he has no sense of humor? That should tell you that he is a traditional Iranian lacking any sense of humor, more like a Stuck Up Snobbish liberal (your type), well except that you do have a sense of humor.

So instead of rhetorics, maybe you should write what you really think of this issue.

Loves

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby maziar » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Reply to Ahreeman:

Ahreeman khan: in the first place I do have sense of humor and you know it because I have been bugging you through my emails ever since that I found your club. But everything has its place. In one hand you complain that people in Iran are dying and need help in another hand when a serious suggestion is made you start cracking jokes. It is not funny for those poor souls in the IRI jails.

Now response to your long post"

I still believed that we the Iranian Opposition could take on IRI by ourselves and all we needed was support of the US Government.

Correct but Only political support not invasion, nor monetary assistance, and or anything that there could be a string attached for another term of political domination.

In addition I must mention that of course I would have never asked or have had a dialogue with Obama Administration because:

a) During our best chance (2009 uprising), Obama did not back the Iranian opposition.

You are correct because none of the previous Democratic Party invaded any nation or overthrew a government of another nation. That part usually is done by the Republican Party
Eisenhower did it to Iran; Nixon did it to Peru by so called “covert operation” in which the CIA dropped bombs on Salvador Alienates’ residence killing him, his wife, and children. Bravo Republican Party of America.
Regan has done it to Granada, Bush the father has done it to Panama and Iraq, Bush the W. has done the most stupid thing of all US history in its foreign policy and that was by invading Iraq by false and fabricated information which empowered the IRI the number one enemy of the US. If you remember; at that time the IRI was in a verge of collapse from pressure from within the country. Number of mullahs even had their suitcases packed and moneys transferred to abroad. Then came the idiot W.

b) Obama Administration only backs Islamists to overthrow secular regimes (Egypt, Libya, Palestine, etc.)

Secular but dictators. Wasn’t Sadam Hussein a secular and an enemy of Alghaedeh?

Of course in the future (after 2012) I am planning to strongly advocate the Invasion / Liberation of Iran, in the media (IPC), throughout the Tea Party, inside GOP and amongst the future US Administration.

Tea Party; you mean KKK out of the closet?

Obama’s Administration is stupid enough to get involved in all of these foreign wars and then pull out and not even ask for reimbursement of all the money that we spent in Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. And of course the moment they pull out, IRI Troops will move in Iraq and Afghanistan, thus the IRI 5th Column is already in Iraq and Afghanistan and indeed in Egypt and Libya. Unlike the common belief and the traditional conspiracy theory way of thought in Middle East which states that US is in Middle East for Oil, the reality is that Obama Administration is only spending money (our tax money) all over Middle East and not even asking for a dime of all that oil money in returns for liberation of all these nations! So your naïve scenario is already happening with the Obama Administration.

You are keep bashing Obama because you are a self declared ultra conservative republican attached to its T Party and you have learned from the republicans to twist the truth and put the blame on somebody else (Obama) about pulling out of Iraq, while it was W. Bush that had signed a treaty in 2007 with the Shiia government of Iraq which was heavily influenced by the IRI. According to that treaty, the US was obligated to pull out of Iraq by the end od 2011. Obama tried to negotiate that treaty down but Iranian influence in Iraq, empowered by Bush, was too great and Obama had no choice but to withdraw under the provision of the said treaty. Please read an article by Farid Zakaria on CNN. According to Zakaria, both the president and the prime minister of Iraq that Bush had put in power were refugees in Iran during the Saddam Hussein reign and both speak fluent Farsi. So it is the Bush administration to blame not Obama.

In addition, I do not want US to hand Iran to me. I only will have a role in the future Iranian Regime. Minister of Culture or Education will be fine, I am not doing this to run the future Iran. I could careless to be involved in politics. I could careless to rule Iran. I am not Reza Pahlavi or Massoud Rajavi in dreams of ruling Iran. The only thing I care about is a Cultural Revolution to end the reign of Islam in Iran.

No one can tell you that you should not have the ambition of ruling Iran.
But no mater who it is; if that person comes to power by the influence of a foreign government instead of the will of the people of Iran, that person must become a poppet no mater who that person will be. It is not going to be our choice.

With all due respect which I have for the Ex Imperial Officers (including yourself), you say that you do not want Americans to set foot in Iran but you are American yourself! Are you planning not to go back? If you did not believe in America, American Lifestyle and American Belief System, you would have not lived here since 1969!

In other word “America is #1 love it or leave it”. This sounds a little KKK Party tone in it or should I say T Party tone.

Uno: Because US Constitution dictates for US to spread democracy in the globe by various means including invasion and liberation. A Democratic World is beneficial for US and all nations to freely trade and mutually benefit from.

There is no such thing in US constitution.

Dos: Because of historical facts that we (United States of America) have invaded and liberated Germany, Japan, Italy, France and many other nations and afterwards, we even helped them financially to rebuild and only then when they were stable, we left. USA does not occupy and stay because USA is not a Conquering Empire but a Trade Empire. USA Exports Democracy so she can export Free Markets and Import Trade Benefits.

You are talking about “Marshal Plan”. But the America that you are referring to is two Americas:

The “A” America is the Democratic America that sets a postwar “Marshal Plan” in Europe, “Point Four of Truman Plan” in the Middle East and Africa and refuses to overthrow Mossadegh, requested and insisted by the British.

The “B” America is the Republican America that immediately gives-in to the British pressure and stages two coups in less than a month period against Mossadegh and overthrows a democratic government and installs a poppet and stays in and rules Iran for 26 long long years. They did not pull out.

The “A” America that creates “Piece Corp” devised by the Democratic Kennedy, sending volunteers to all backward countries of the world to help them to improve their quality of life, expecting nothing in return.

The “B” America that bombs Salvador Alienates’ house and installs General Pinochet who had killed hundreds of thousands of young Peruvians, CIA style. They stayed there. They did not move out.

The good America that you have been talking about is the “A” Americans, the Democrats that you hate but are trying to score credit for all America for the Democrats’ good deeds.

But I am talking about the bad records of the “B” America, the Republicans which I dislike.

So are you comparing any primitive uncivilized tribe of Conquerors such as Arabs, the Turks, the Mongols and etc. with United States of America?! In that case, why aren’t you living in Mongolia, Saudi Arabia or Turkey? You are comparing the unique US Constitution to Quran and Laws of Genghiz Khan?

Here we go again with your T Party mentality “Love it or leave it”. My answer to you is that I like its constitution but who are you or anyone else to tell me that I should love it or leave it? I like it, I stay and I criticize it and that is what the US constitution is all about and I wish one like this for Iran.

Then I suggest for Iranians to move their asses away from the Opium Dens and Vodka Bashes (Manqal O Vafur O Bazm-e Araq) and rise up! Maybe you do not deserve it because you have become a “Career Exilist”, retired comfortably after a life time of living “La Vida Loca” in the beautiful Southern California but those Badbakht O Goshneh Geda (Iranian Under Class) which I am fighting for do deserve to be free!

In the passed 20 years they did rise, not once but several times, and so many lost their lives in the streets and in jails and still losing but there was not any leader or leaders abroad to help them. You and other opposition groups have been pulling in different directions and when someone like me comes along and makes an impartial suggestion you start mocking me, making jokes, and picking on my typo mistakes then telling me that those “badbakhtha” in Iran need help and the help that you are prescribing is American bombs.
Now who is enjoying Sothern California the most and too comfortable to listen to a constructive suggestion? You and your millions or I with my fixed retirement chenderghaz?

In addition people like me do also deserve to return to a free Iran. 33 years of exile is enough. Take me back to my home.

You do not deserve it if someone else has to do your job for you.

You quoted my previous statement of:
“After all we the Iranian masses have put the mullahs in charge to begin with.”
Then you came up with the ridiculous statement bellow:

Maybe you did and a bunch of Gav O Guspand in the streets (due to Uninformity and Rot, as Dr. Aryamanesh said) did but not me! From day one I was opposing Islam and Islamic Revolution. I was never a Monarchist and I had fundamental disagreement with Monarchists but I despised Islam.

Don’t blame me Mr.; I was here in the US from ten years prior to revolution as a fugitive from Shah’s regime completely inactive in politic of Iran. I left the Iran to "Shahollahies".

There will be no more puppets but only “Elected” leaders. Time for global puppets are over. I have explained about that this will be a mutual beneficial move for both US and Iran.

Who said so? Are you speaking in behalf of the US government? In case of the invasion, only the invader can dictate the policy. Don’t be naive

I am pointing at the Moon, you are failing to see beyond the tip of my finger
!

I have seen that you made the above statement elsewhere on your site; it is immature and juvenile.

I think that we have exhausted our conversation so I will end it right here. I have posted the charter of the Party of Sepeedjamegan on “Brainstorming” link and once again I made my argument for the formation of a party. It seems like that you are opposed to it, as you were 13 years ago and you are 13 years behind even if you start liking to support it.

Your argument about not purifying the Persian language is so ridiculous. A few months ago I answered you, on this subject, through email. It seems like you have a hard time to comprehend and started exaggerating the changes in the Persian language that had been suggested by the scholars just for mocking them. And mocking the ideas for change, including the purification of the Persian language, by those who have been opposed to it, especially the mullahs, has been tried the last 86 years (since Reza Shah came to power in 1925) and still is in force. It is nothing new. People like you who mock and ridicule to stop progress have been around in every period of human history.
One example of your stubbornness is that on your site you have spelled city of Neyshapour, “Neyshabour”. I explained to you that it must be “Pour” which means “son” in indo-Iranian languages and Neyshabour is the Arabized version of Neyshapour. (Shahpour = son of shah). Your answer was; this is how people of Iran spell it and that is how I write it, something in that line.
Well; I rest my case because there is no use arguing with you. It is a waste of time.
This is all I have to say about these subjects. If you do not want me to write for your site just let me know. They were all for free anyway.
Thanks
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:30 am

Dear Maziar:

Without reading your latest post, I am posting this. Afterwards I will read your post.

Yes I am extremely funny, but not according to me, yet according to the majority of the readers.

Yes I could have made it as a professional comedian, but not according to me, yet according to the majority of folks attended in the parties which I am attending.

“Americans are too uptight, they need to laugh more.”

“As the president, I will bring a sense of humor to the White House.”

“I am not an African American. I am a Black American.”
(Herman Cain, GOP Presidential Candidate)

Herman Cain is my kind of a guy.

Now in regards to Iranians,

Many Iranians of my generation, a generation after me and your generation do not comprehend the meaning of humor. It is an Iranian Disease. They can’t see humor if it hits them on the head like a sack of rice. Humor just slides over or across their heads without them getting it! They are way too uptight, stuck up and snobbish like they have swallowed canes. These Iranian Americans are often Liberals, Jebheis and Mossadeqists.

I did not mean to taunt you but it is my humorous nature to mix humor in serious matters. This would always get me in trouble; since the early childhood I was always at the principal’s office (check my memoirs).

Humor is good for you. Develop a sense of humor and you will live longer. Laughter has that power. It is good for the soul.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Sarah Palin, Conservatives and 2012 Elections

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:29 am

About Sarah Palin, Conservatives and 2012 Elections

Maziar:

You sent an e-mail in which you brought up issues and questions about Sara Palin. I don’t know what do you mean by me pulling out the pictures of Rednecks (Conservatives)? Do you mean in MySpace? Where?

My motives on my relationships with conservatives are not financial. I am not Reza Pahlavi who loses his ass in stock Market and then goes beg Arab Sheiks for money. I do not need money and when I need some, I make some.

To be friends with me is more beneficial for the American Conservatives than it is for me. Why you ask?

I do not need anything from them, because I have no political ambitions and I do not need funds.
But
They need the Iranian American votes amongst our 2.7 million strong community.

Any fool knows that IPC is one of the major determining factors on how the Iranian Americans will vote in American elections. Any Iranian American who is into politics and / or votes does read IPC. It doesn’t matter if they are liberal, independent or conservative but they do read IPC.

So it is pretty clear that for most, the American candidates need me, not vice versa; however, once elected as presidents, then I will need them to keep their end of the bargain which is the support of the Iranian Opposition. Empowering the Iranian Opposition and taking hostile action against IRI. This is not scratching my back but it is for their own benefits, for America’s benefits and for Iranian people’s benefits.

So as you see, I have no alter motives here. I do not need anything from anyone. I do not need money, power, influence and fame because I already own all four of them. I am a self-made man.

Now on Sarah Palin, she is not running for 2012; however, she is the King and Queen maker. Whoever she endorses, wins office in the House, Senate, Gubernatorial and maybe White House.

GOP candidates must get the endorsement of a few people so they can win. These endorsements will bring them the popular votes, money and power. These crucial endorsements are:

Donald Trump endorsement for Business District Votes
Mike Huckabee endorsement for Evangelical Votes
And most importantly
Sarah Palin endorsement for the Tea Party Vote

If any of the GOP candidates assume that they can become the GOP Nominee without the endorsements of the above 3 people, they will fail and fall on their faces! Most important of them all is the Sarah Palin endorsement. If any GOP candidate is serious about becoming the GOP nominee then it is crucial for him or her to get Sarah Palin’s endorsement. To get Sarah Palin’s approval will put the Tea Party vote in the bag.

Anyway you cut it; Sarah Palin is one of the most powerful determining factors in the American politics today. This is only the beginning; her story is just beginning …..

Sol far so good, I like Herman Cain. He is a real businessman and a great character. He is likable and he is not a politician, that’s why people like him. Most important:

Herman Cain is a Black American (Self-made) successful businessman.
Vs.
Hussein Obama is an African American (Affirmative Action) Community Organizer.

As a Hardcore Conservative, I was, I am and I will always be on her side. I am with Sarah.

I needed to clarify these issues for you and all.

Still did not read your post or rest of your e-mails but will do. On the bright side I read your RPI vs. MRP post and replied back. I am trying to catch up.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby maziar » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Ahreeman jan; apparently your business judgement is good but your political judgement stinks. Look who you have picked for the GOP team for 2012 presidential election:

1- Donald Trump
2- Mike Huckabee
3-Sara Palin
All losers in their presidential treys. Now you think that they can pick a winner? All these evangelicals can attract is only close to 1/3 of the population. Remember Pat Robinson?

Do you think that these bozos are able to beat Obama, especially if he could convince Hilary to run with him? Another wishful thinking.

Then you added the pizza-man and said that he his more capable than the ex-university professor, a scholar, and the present President of the United States who beat the ex-war hero, a white man, by a margin of over 5%.

And your reasoning is that Herman Cain makes a good pizza. May I have a medium veggie please. I do not eat meat like you crave for kebab koobideh. I used to and I loved it but I stopped eating red meat since 1980. But in Tehran, when I was in my late teens and twenties I used to go to Kalleh pacheh restaurant and have those greasy kalleh pacheh along with an order of sirabi. By the way; next time that you eat sirabi which of course you would be using your fingers, afterward smell your fingers. You might trow-up. Ha,ha,ha,

You did not answer my question about Sara Palin. When are you going to undress her? ha,ha,ha,. I can see through my computer screen that you are blushing. Did I hurt your "Gheyrat". Ooo I am sorry.
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Response to Maziar Aptin Liberation / Invasion Post

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:01 am

Response to Maziar Aptin Liberation / Invasion Post

Maziar:

“You are correct because none of the previous Democratic Party invaded any nation or overthrew a government of another nation. That part usually is done by the Republican Party”

No one asked the “Chocolate Boy” to invade and liberate, he is too incompetent to take such grand tasks. We only wanted him to support, but he did not even lift a finger or even said a word until it was too late. Every visitor from Iran that I have met since then hated Obama for that. They expected much more from Obama.

Every Iranian from inside which I have chatted online had also hated him for this. Do not forget that I do net meetings, e-mails and IMs with various cities of Iran from Zahedan to Tabriz and from Sarakhs to Abadan with student movement, activists, private sector and other professionals residing in Iran.

“W. has done the most stupid thing of all US history in its foreign policy”

Yes the stupid guy liberated 60 million people in Iraq and Afghanistan. His reward was throwing a shoe at him. These people deserve Saddam and Taliban. And then there are people like you who call him stupid because he took action and he is a Cowboy with big Balls! Balls are what liberal democrats are lacking!

And what makes you think that I am unfamiliar with the South (your e-mail)? I am as Southern as a Redneck Fiddler in a Hootenanny Shindig! Hee Haw, I am the Eye-Rainian Redneck.

Confederacy
Southern Rock
Cajun Food
Good Ol Country Boys
Cowboys
Southern Belles
Country Music
White Cake
South Rising ….

“Tea Party; you mean KKK out of the closet?”

No I mean Working Americans who pay taxes. Those 50 % who work for living.

I am not talking about Project Welfare Recipients who buy booze with food stamps at the corner liquor store and are driven via busses by Dems to vote for them! You know, the Core of the Democratic Party, the “Dependant Voters”.

And then there are Circus Boys (Occupy Wall Street Mob):

Union Thugs
Left Over Hippies from 60s
Environmentalist Whackos
PETA
Femi-Nazis
Bums
Trust Fund Babies living in their Mom’s basements
Communists
Socialists
Anarchists
Nazis
And other Bongo Banging, Ear Nose wearing, tattooed long haired punks stranger to showers!

Those who will not work for less than $ 10 an hour.
Occupy Wall Street Mobs are neither working class nor looking for jobs, because both groups are too busy working or looking for work and they have no time to take a month off and bum around the Wall Street.

These bums were planned to be there as Obama fans!

“You are keep bashing Obama because you are a self declared ultra conservative republican attached to its T Party and you have learned from the republicans to twist the truth and put the blame on somebody else (Obama)”

You mean I am a working American who worked all my life since I was 18. I started washing toilets and I am where I am today originally by hard work. Thanks to Free Markets, I had the opportunity, only in America. Yes, I am an American Patriot.

Unlike Iranian American Democrats, I did not come here collecting disability, social security, welfare, housing, benefits, Obama-care, Medicare, Medical, Viagra Care, and other handouts while at the same time receive my benefits from Denmark and receive my pension from Iran!

Yes, I work for living and I done it since age 18. I pay taxes and I have morality. These words are strange to Iranian Liberals’ ears. Iranian liberals want something for nothing as long as Government pays them and takes care of them, they are hardcore liberals.

Self Responsibility means nothing and is as strange of a word to Iranian American Liberals!

“Obama tried to negotiate that treaty down but Iranian influence in Iraq, empowered by Bush, was too great and Obama had no choice but to withdraw under the provision of the said treaty.”

The same Obama who was first against the war (Senator), then against the Surge and next followed Bushes path (Surge)?

“Please read an article by Farid Zakaria on CNN.”

My eyes are too precious and my time is money. I don’t have time to view works of Farid Zakaria, Christian Amanpour or other Liberal Biased so-called journalists working for “State Run Media” (CNN) giving hand job to the White House and DC Establishment.

FOX is the only free TV News media left in USA.

“ According to Zakaria, both the president and the prime minister of Iraq that Bush had put in power were refugees in Iran during the Saddam Hussein reign and both speak fluent Farsi. “

So?

“So it is the Bush administration to blame not Obama.”

How did you come up with this conclusion?

Asqar knows Taqi and Akbar knows Asqar so Taqi and Akbar are in cahoots!

“No one can tell you that you should not have the ambition of ruling Iran.”

I tell you like I told all for 33 years:

I have no political ambition. I am not a politician.

“But no mater who it is; if that person comes to power by the influence of a foreign government instead of the will of the people of Iran, that person must become a poppet no mater who that person will be. It is not going to be our choice.”

US invades and liberates.
People of Iran will vote for the future system and elected government of Iran.

“In other word “America is #1 love it or leave it”. “

No it means you are American. There must be a reason that you lived here for decades or else you would have not be here. Why aren’t you living in Europe? Middle East? Asia?

You know very well what America is all about. No one forced you to become American and no one forced you to remain in America. It was your choice.

So according to your rhetorics, Iranians do not care for you Americans to set foot in Iran. Don’t you dare go back to Iran after US Troops and Opposition frees Iran.

“This sounds a little KKK Party tone in it or should I say T Party tone.””

As long as it is not:

Chicago Community Organizing Tone
Chicago Mob Tone
Kenyan African Tone
Black Panther Party Tone
Black Militant Liberation Tone
Nation of Islam Tone
Or anything else related to Hussein Obama Tone,

Then God Bless its Tone!

“There is no such thing in US constitution.”

Modern Mathematics Formulas:

If => Then
(read between the lines)

US Constitution advocates Democracy as a governing system for America.
America must protect herself from foreign aggression to herself and / or her benefits.
US lives because of Free Trades.
Terrorism threatens US lifestyle, benefits and free trades.
US must export Democracy to avoid Terrorism.
US Constitution therefore advocates export of Democracy as a lifeline.

“The good America that you have been talking about is the “A” Americans, the Democrats that you hate but are trying to score credit for all America for the Democrats’ good deeds.

But I am talking about the bad records of the “B” America, the Republicans which I dislike.”

There is no Good or Bad America, but there is only America. America the Beautiful.

Mistakes have been made in the past and the present policy is not to support dictators unless there is no other choice and the benefits of America have priority.

America Invades and Liberates, stays as long as the liberated nation is stable and then moves out. Marshal plan was only a part of it. It is all about WAR but War to export Democracy and to expand Free Trades and to create New Markets to sell products. It is called Capitalism and Free Market System. Thanks to Capitalism you live in America.

Democrats or Republicans makes no difference. America does not conquer and America does not occupy. America liberates and America leaves because creating new flow of trades and new markets is much more beneficial for the existence of USA than to colonialize the nations.

This is called American Style of Foreign Policy until Obama came to power to replace Free Markets with Socialism!

“Here we go again with your T Party mentality “Love it or leave it”. My answer to you is that I like its constitution but who are you or anyone else to tell me that I should love it or leave it? I like it, I stay and I criticize it”

No here is where we draw the line between

Us who love the American Flag
And
You who love to burn the American Flag

Us the Patriots
And
You the Seasonal Fans of USA

“and that is what the US constitution is all about and I wish one like this for Iran.”

There, you said it. You want a future Constitution for Iran similar to the US Constitution. Why? Because it is unique in the world. It provided the American Exceptionality in the Globe. No other like it.

You can go anywhere in the world, but no one except America will accept you as an American. Everywhere else you will always remain a God Damn Foreigner.

This is why you seek an American Constitution example and not a Mexican Constitution example for the future Iran!

“In the passed 20 years they did rise, not once but several times, and so many lost their lives in the streets and in jails and still losing”

A Slim minority did but the silent majority never did.

“ but there was not any leader or leaders abroad to help them.”

There may never be a leader. People are leaders. Many East European Revolutions occurred without a leader. Leader does not create a revolution but people create the leader and then leader with his unique abilities leads.

“ You and other opposition groups have been pulling in different directions”

Not primarily. At first I tried to unite but seen it useless.

“ and when someone like me comes along and makes an impartial suggestion you start mocking me, making jokes, and picking on my typo mistakes”

I would not dare to mock you. Who am I to mock you? It is called humor, develop a funny bone.

“ then telling me that those “badbakhtha” in Iran need help and the help that you are prescribing is American bombs.”

When all options are tried out, there is no other choice. Show me a better choice?

“Now who is enjoying Sothern California the most and too comfortable to listen to a constructive suggestion?”

You are.

“ You and your millions or I with my fixed retirement chenderghaz?”

Where on Earth have you gotten the idea that I am the Chase Bank?
How many millions?
You know these days a million or two is nothing to talk about.
I am no Donald Trump.

And this is where your kind (Liberals) cannot comprehend.

People who have millions and billions worked hard and earned it. They did not steal it and they did not inherit it. Everyone is not Reza Pahlavi II. Everyone is not corrupt.

People with Millions and Billions are businessmen who create jobs.

Liberals and Conservatives both want to eliminate the distance between the social classes but the difference is that:

We want to lift up the poor to match the rich at his level so the whole society will become wealthier.
You want to bring down the rich to match the poor so the whole society will become poor!

So you live on Shendereqaz?
I bet compare to 3rd world’s standards you are an Upper Middle Class!
What considers poor here is well off in the 3rd world.

Stop the Class Warfare.

“You do not deserve it if someone else has to do your job for you.”

I did my part. The majority sat on the side and watched or at most played cheer leader. Iranians are scared of the word “Politics”. Iranians by majority are cowards. So why should I pay for the incompetence of the majority?

Life is too short and I want to see my home in my lifetime.
So what if many will die?
It is called casualties of War.
It is called survival of the fittest (Social Darwinism).
Freedom does not come cheap.
May as well a few die so the rest will live free forever.
I have sacrificed for decades with my time, life, efforts and money.
So did many other comrades inside and outside Iran.
Let Iranians sacrifice too.
Let them learn the meaning of Sacrifice.
Let them bleed for a change. It is good for them!

Throughout the years, if I would have invested all the dough which I have blown on politics and Iranians, then do you know how much fortune would I have owned by now?

“Don’t blame me Mr.; I was here in the US from ten years prior to revolution as a fugitive from Shah’s regime completely inactive in politic of Iran. I left the Iran to "Shahollahies".”

I did not blame you, but I blamed you as a sort of speech to a group of Iranians. I did not blame you as a person. In my speech I always use the 2nd person as the person to talk to. That is my style.

“Who said so? Are you speaking in behalf of the US government? In case of the invasion, only the invader can dictate the policy. Don’t be naïve”

a) US is not the invader but the liberator.

b) It is up to the individuals to show their worthiness to lead in the provisional government. How must the US know you are worthy? You must show worth! And later on, there will be referendums and elections so all this talk is irrelevant.

“I have seen that you made the above statement elsewhere on your site; it is immature and juvenile.”

< I am pointing at the Moon, you are failing to see beyond the tip of my finger >

I believe it is pure symbolic philosophy, deep literature and highly intellectual.

“I think that we have exhausted our conversation so I will end it right here.”

Exactly true. This is a type of debate which goes nowhere. This is not philosophy, history or economics! This is common sense.

We want action now.
You want to pussyfoot around for another 33 years.

“It seems like that you are opposed to it”

You are making a lot of assumptions. I never said that.

“Your argument about not purifying the Persian language is so ridiculous.”

Again you are making assumptions! Who said I am against purifying the Persian language? I just don’t want to create a bunch of asinine words which makes no sense and in fact are humorous to replace the present Arabic and Arab Rooted Persian words.

In today’s Persian we have:

¼ Persian words
¼ Arabic rooted Persian words (which Arabs even don’t understand them)
¼ Arabic words
¼ Foreign words (French, Turkish, Russian, German, English, etc.)

Why make things more difficult unless we have replacement words to make it easier?

“People like you who mock and ridicule to stop progress have been around in every period of human history.”

So I am a reactionary force on the way of Purifying the Persian Lingo?
This is like calling Lenin a Reactionary in 1917 Russia!

“One example of your stubbornness is that on your site you have spelled city of Neyshapour, “Neyshabour”. I explained to you that it must be “Pour” which means “son” in indo-Iranian languages and Neyshabour is the Arabized version of Neyshapour. (Shahpour = son of shah). Your answer was; this is how people of Iran spell it and that is how I write it, something in that line.”

So if in some article I have used the contemporary name of an Iranian city rather than its ancient name to connect to the present reader, this would make me a stubborn traitor to the Persian language? Does it make me less nationalist than you?

OK so from now on, should I rephrase and start writing about:

Hecatompylos rather than Sad Darvazeh or Damqan?
Caspian rather than Qazvin?
Espahan rather than Esfahan?
Estakhr rather than Shiraz?
Ecbatana rather than Hamedan?

Would I then be more nationalistic to you and your type of scholars at the cost of confusing the hell out of the readers?

“Well; I rest my case because there is no use arguing with you. It is a waste of time.
This is all I have to say about these subjects. If you do not want me to write for your site just let me know. They were all for free anyway.
Thanks”

It is amazing how:

Put one Persian in a room and you get Ingenuity.
Put two in a room and you get conflict.
Put three in a room and you get chaos.

At last, it all ends up in seize of dialogue. Now do you understand why all the efforts to unite this opposition has come to a halt?

Iranians do not have capacity for dialogue. This is how it always ends.

If I do not get my way, I will stop playing, run, hide and never talk to you again!

This is the story of Iranians specifically the Iranian Opposition.

What has our disagreement about this topic has to do with me not wanting you to write for IPC?
If I did not want you to write for IPC then why have I spent good amount of time editing, formatting, designing, programming and publishing your work?
What is it; you got your sensitive feelings hurt because:

I did not agree with you?
I used humor?
Or
I did not use the traditional Persian Flattery, sycophant-like behavior and Taarof?

I think you are too old to Qahr Qahr ta Ruz-e Qiyamat!
Bia Haji, khunet-o kasif nakon, hala kafsh-hato dar ar, beshin ye chai qand pahlu bokhor,
(Remember your advice to me on AOL Persian Board 15 years ago)?
Baba jan darsetun-o bekhunin, dava nakonin, arum bashin, ye chai bokhorin ….

Now let me tell you how much I loves you,

Please put side by side the “What is Wrong with Us the Iranians?” article which you have posted in the club and the version which I have published in the website and compare / comparison, will you?

I edited your version and it was a tragedy full of errors. And why am I bringing up spell grammar errors again? Because you are not any Hassan or Taqi but you are a heavy duty author. You are not allowed to make mistakes. This article was loaded with errors. And picture that you are one of the best (Grammatically) authors in IPC! The rest of these Doctors and Engineers are worse than you!

Excuse me but a Persian expression states:

Pish Namaz ke beguzeh, pas namaz mirineh!
(During the Namaz Prayer, when the Imam farts, the pious man behind him Shiites all over the place)

So we have a great group of intellectual authors in IPC, best of the best; however, they make Spell Grammar mistakes and they shouldn’t. Simply because it is beneath them to make all of these mistakes and it is too much work for me to edit them error free.

Anyhow,

So after all of these cries, moans and Qahr …….

So what is your solution if any?

For IRI to remain in power for another 33 years?

Are you a Career Exilist? Already planning to die here?

Well I Am not and I am planning to do my best to go back home in my lifetime.
And I am sure that this is beneficial for most of the Iranians and they are in agreement with me, specifically those Lower Middle Classes, Lower Classes and Under Classes in Iran.

Call me traitor, qarb zadeh, heartless, bloodthirsty or cruel but things cannot stay the same, business as usual and Status Quo for another 33 years? Hell no.

33 years is enough. We cannot afford another 33 years of IRI. Lives, Bloodshed, destruction and fragile feelings means nothing to me. There are times that Man must make crucial decisions even if it is costly and will leave a bad taste in the mouth. This is where we separate the Men from Mice.

Let me tell you a story:

<<< You know, a while back, some overzealous ultra nationalist, Ey Iran Ey Iran singing Tri Color wearing folks were criticizing me for referring to “Persian Gulf” as “The Gulf” and “Parsi” as “Farsi” in one of my quick written forum posts (not even official article) simply because I was drowned in the content of the discussion rather than the Nationalistic Theatrics! Do you know what I told them:

I told them, you guys do not even have a country, a flag or a national anthem. Your country is under occupation of Arabo-Muslims, your flag has an Allah Spider Emblem in the middle and your national anthem is Ali Ali Allah Allah Ya Hussein! Yet you are worried about me using terms such as The Gulf or Farsi! It doesn’t matter if you call it Persian Gulf, Arabian Gulf, The Gulf or Barg-e Choqondar! Primarily you need to free your country, get a flag, get a national anthem and create a free Iran and Persia, so secondarily you can have a Persian Gulf and thirdly you can finally go get a life, a job and a career, so you will not have extra time to knit pick on the forum about the proper way to address a god damn piece of water! You are so occupied with the side dishes that you have forgotten to focus on the main dish! Without the main dish, you will have no lunch to eat! >>>

So here is some Pure Persian for you:

Khatem al Bahr al Tavil, Nameh al Tumar Tamam!

How is that for Pure Persian?
Have I ever told you that I speak 5 languages and Arabic is one?!
Arabit bedam Kadkhoda!

PS:
Have you seen my response to your Reza Shah vs. MRP post? Have you seen my question to you about your Caspian Sea post? Or are you still new and lost in jungles of IPC Club Forum and cannot find your way out? Not to worry, you are getting better and I have faith in you.

So the bottom line is:

Overthrow of Islamic Republic of Iran by “All” Means and at “All” Costs Possible.

Amen!

Gorg Ali in Exile
:wolfen:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Next

Return to Iran Room