Monarchy or Republic?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby Chic Moda » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:13 pm

Ahreeman you gone insane. Don't go breaking your nuts over weightlifting.

:ovweight:

You are trying to trash Great Heroes. You are no one to do so. Their shoes are too large to fit you. Go back to being homeless, it fits you.

JAVID SHAH

The Hanging Judge
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby CR » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:07 pm

Ahreeman:

I’m too busy to deal with this monarchist crap AGAIN <for the second time> (Roya Dream blink blink wink wink). I hate to rub it in and I hate for this post to be another <I Told You So> post and I don’t want to pour salt on an open wound but I can’t help myself not to rub it in so here it goes.

I TOLD YOU SO

You owe me $50. I won.

For everyones information, we made a bet:

Under heavy pressure, the most noble monarchist rat wouldn’t withhold and would crack wide open. A monarchist rat would abandon every principle, belief, loyalty, history, friendship, statements they made, oaths they sworn, their country and people and back to their homey delusions they go. Ahreeman said no, I said yes. Show me the greens Ahreeman. Proof is written right in your face and the whole world is reading it.

Couple of notes on the light side
Liberator did write <Ahreeman is the greatest opposition leader> in Payvand now non exist forum and one hezbollahi, a psycho girl and an old woman made fun of him and he took lot of heat for it. The way he forgets everything, he forgot this one the same. CA wrote the same in AOL Iran Board and took heat from two Hezbollahi there. I hope she doesn’t deny it like liberator did. I was posting IPC links in both forums. I am alive and have seen the way both of them have been acting then and today. This charade is no surprise to me. I’m very familiar with the way monarchists act, think and live their <Lashkhor Lifestyle>. I always mingled and worked with both of them but I always were aware of real inner faces of both and every other monarchist. Unlike Ahreeman I was never trusting monarchists in my heart. My posts are here to read. I was never proven, sold and blessed on any monarchist because history of our nation proves it time after time that monarchists are unpredictable, change sides with the wind and fly the nest in times of need. Ahreeman had a different theory and believed <Rats> can change to nationalists. Ahreeman got what he deserved and he for sure lost the bet. For sure, for sure baby!

I would love to thank you both for the one hudredth time in history of our nation to prove that I am right and Ahreeman is wrong. Thank you monarchists for the final curtain and unveiling your real faces. Once a Shahollah, always a Shahollah. That’s why millions of Iranians recognized them on 78 but Ahreeman The Stupid did not! Iran exiled them and Ahreeman refuged them.

I was here and you were here for years and both of us know what had these two said or done all these years. They can hide their heads in the sand and think no one remembers and sees them, but that is how these people are and we know better. Every old timer from Iranian Internet Forums knows them and read what they wrote for many years. People are reading what they write now. Everyone knows them and people unlike these monarchists are not stupid and they recall everything. You can call it amnesia but Monarchists lie to themselves and start believing in it. They think people are also too stupid to recall. People will remember same as I remember. Do you trust an IRI agent with your deepest secrets? Then why monarchists? You my friend, I hope you Burrrrrrrrrrrn welldone. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrn Ahreeman (as Amir puts it). You should have known better. Burrrrrrrrrrrrn heehee.

Please accept my gratitudes. I love to see a great show when monarchist faces unveil. $50 please ASAP, thank you. I would love to rub it in.

Next time, Mr. know it all, think before allow, trust and mentor any <Rat> in to operations. From this minute on, you consult with wise women and men before taking a step and you start with me first. Unlike your belief, you are not a good judge of characters so you need inputs of your wise trustees before you make decisions. Respect good inputs of your friends, if you can still separate friends and foes (rubbing it in again, can’t help myself).

Finally I would like to say

I TOLD YOU SO

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn Ahreeman, no one deserve it more Burrrrrrrrrrrrrn baby Burrrrrrrrrrrn. You got burrrrrrrrrned baby.

Yours truly,
Shimmy Shimmy Puff Puff
\:D/
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby CR » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:10 pm

Addamentum

Ahem

These words were originally created by Aria (old IPC member) and myself. Aria had disappeared for many years, so that leaves me. Let no one take credit for them except me. I release the copy writes to Amir to publish them in IPC dictionary under the true inventor, which is me. Let monarchists not steal these words which I taught them, the same as they steal everything else written by Ahreeman, publish them in their websites and now call Ahreeman a fake and all kinds of names (liberator). Liberator is not the first to name call Ahreeman. One can go around the Internet to every monarchist site and read Ahreeman’s articles in English (in full or slightly revised) or translated in Farsi, without credit given to him. For many years I have witnessed many monarchists come here and trash Ahreeman. Unfortunately the records are wiped out along with the old IPC forum in yahoo. Liberator and CA are the latest monarchists who come here and trash Ahreeman and reduce all of his efforts for Iran and opposition. Every other monarchist site stole his articles, didn’t give him credit and some also trashed him. Liberator and CA only follow the tradition of monarchy. This kind of crap is only tolerated in IPC. If they would pull this crap in their monarchist forums, they would be deleted along with all their posts. Fascist Brain Dead Shahollahi Thugs, that’s all they are.

My definitions

Ahreemanic: Ahreeman like, With a spice of Ahreeman

Ahreemanocracy: A system of government Ahreeman would love to install in IPC and Iran, if we allow him, but we never do. We love to revise it before installment. Ahreemanocracy comes from the deep Ahreemanic roots of Ahreeman, from depths of Hell. Ahreeman loves to believe Ahreemanocracy is the most logical and best form of government. He honestly believes in that.

Ahreemanocrat: One who reigns in an Ahreemanocracy

Ahreemania: The reign of Ahreeman, the regions of Ahreeman, domains of Ahreeman

Ahreemanosexual: One who has sex with Ahreeman. This one could contain all animated and inanimated subjects varying from all genders, no genders and transgenders gods and humans, animals, plants, fruits, vegetables, weight lifting benches, clock radios, also any holes including the black holes!

I defined them the best I could LOL
Feel free to revise if you must to fit best. I give permission.

Boos Boos Tata :D

Cat
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Edelge » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:47 am

CR wrote:
I am Under heavy pressure, .............

U are busy doing what? X tells me that U live in an old School Bus and U got someone from Monaco to wipe your ass ? I want U to know that I have a Bus too! VW-camper, but no ass wiper? I was thinking to deploy Trainee Liby as a wiper?
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Edelge » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:59 pm

The End

@* wrote:Let me ask U all a very important question: In 10- 50 years when U are a worm food (except X who will be in ashes), what will be the importance of this?

And, when U are taking your last breath in your death bed, will U be contemplating the load of your bank account, the anus size of some shah, the legitimicicy of some government, or what U have grasped from your puny lives and the uncertainty of the oblivion?

Let me tell U: Your superficialities and attachment toward your family, clan, and roots remains primordial and no different than a "GOV" toward a "GOOSALE" and your materialistic obsessions reflect your shallow selves and your un-fulfillments, as U can rest assured that U will depart minus of any material, titles, and above all that which U valued the most, the vitalities of youth. By the end of your last breath, your concerns, ideologies, and drives will remain as insignificant as decomposing manure under the noon sun when put in a cosmic scale of things.

So, go and ponder U puny worm foods about the significance of your puny lives! And, don't forget to put my name in your wills before slashing your wrists!
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue May 01, 2007 2:50 pm

It Never Ends, it has just started. For more information, read:

Question on Nationalism? - The Agenda
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... =6055#6055

We shall get back to this topic on a later date.
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Role of the 21st Century Monarchs and Monarchists

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat May 12, 2007 5:49 pm

Folks:

Please indulge yourselves to the fresh scent of Reality:

More on the Nature of the Monarchy
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/monarchy/

Amen!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Role of the 21st Century Monarchs and Monarchists

Postby Liberator » Sun May 13, 2007 8:47 am

AhreemanX wrote:Role of the 21st Century Monarchs and Monarchists

Folks:

Please indulge yourselves to the fresh scent of Reality:

More on the Nature of the Monarchy
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/monarchy/

Amen!

AX

"AhreemanX"/"Dr X",

That was the lowest bunch of slanderous garbage I have "indulged" in since I started reading your articles when I was around 15-16 years old! I almost thought this article was written by Mr Shariatmadari himself (Keyhan newspaper, Tehran):

This filth is famous for his pro-Islamist, pro-Hezbollah writing and outrageous lies towards Iranian history and the Pahlavi Dynasty. One of many historical revisionists working for the Islamic Republic occupying Iran. Do you know him by chance? Are you acquainted with these historical revisionists? Where you trained by Shariatmadari? Have you worked with these historical revisionists to produce this kind of slanderous propaganda articles?

Now that I look at your writings I can see how perfectly orchestrated this whole charade has been, but i'm glad that you've come to the last phase in this work and that it is much clearer now. Is it not so that your intent from the beginning was to mislead some naive people and once you have their trust initiate the brainwashing process. Go have some shame.

You never where a supporter of the Pahlavi Dynasty, nor where you a Qajar-descendant, and in the same light you are not even an Opposition figure! It's a great work of fiction but nothing more. With all this garbage that you are coming out with lately it would not come as a surprise if your master's are the Mullah's themselves. Tell me X, was this all a carefully planned charade from the beginning? Are you at the service of some Mullah or Hezbollahi like Shariatmadari/Abbassi (former being an IRI theoretician) ? Looking at your anti-Islam articles it is evident that they are all copies of what true scholars of Islam has written which you've put a comical-mockery twist to - in this endevour your goal is to neutralize the seriousness in the scholarly information and make a mockery out of it! You know that this mockery can only appeal to a naive young public and that no educated adult would fall for it. It wouldn't come as a surprise if this is tactic taught at the IRI Ministry of Propaganda! And your anti-Pahlavi articles are nothing short of a masterwork by some Islamist terrorist that was rotting in prison during the Pahlavi Era.

Any sensible person should be able to see through your fake articles and your laughable fictional persona that you've created for yourself. Too bad I didn't see this when I first became acquainted with your writings. If you rejoice in deceiving naive teenagers - which is the only "following" you've ever had - that is incredibly sad.

X-man, step aside because you cannot go on fooling a nation like this; that time has come to pass. There is nothing more you can do. Only a fool would fall for your bullshiite. If there is anyone that even bothers to visit this forum anymore I suggest that they seek enlightenment and information from academic sources rather than at best what is a delusional man in exile or at worst a tool of the Islamic Republic occupying Iran. If you cannot see through the charade that this person is playing with you I am deeply sorry for you.

Payandeh Iran!
Marg Bar Jomhoriye Kasife Eslamee!
Nang Bar Doshmanane Iran-Zamin!
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

The Final Nail in the Coffin of Monarchy

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed May 16, 2007 12:37 pm

The Final Nail in the Coffin of Monarchy
By The Undertaker: Ahreeman X
May 16, 2007

Dear Nechro-Monarcho Dead Bones and All:

My beloved Old Farts (Reza Pahlavi, Ardeshir Zahedi, Dariush Homayoun, other Old Bones)

Masses of Iran are responsible for the Physical Death of the monarchy in Iran (1979). More power to them and not a minute to soon! However, Ahreeman is responsible for the philosophical and spiritual death of the monarchy in Iran!

Ahreeman’s articles throughout the IPC Website and this whole thread was only the “One Two Punches”; however, this fabulous piece here:

Why Monarchy has Ended and We Must Start a New?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/why-monarchy/

Was the final “Three Four Punches”!

The final blow to the monarchial dream.
The final kicks to the dying body of monarchy.
The final punches in the ugly faces of the beasts.
The final nails in the coffin of the monarchy.

Master Darwin had held the final nail and Master Einstein hammered this final nail in to the coffin of God and Religion. They freed the world from the slavery of God and Religion.

Now it is Ahreeman’s turn to free not just Iranians but the World from the slavery of Shahs, Imams, Monarchs and Monarchists!

Shahs and Imams (Heredity of the crown and turban) are traditional Iranian creations. There came the time to rest them in peace! We have noticed the need for this fact. We have decided to hammer the final nail. We have decided to aid the humanity and free them from garbage of monarchy.

Generous is Ahreeman, wise is Ahreeman, humanitarian is Ahreeman and surely,

Evil Are Ahreeman!

Dear Old Farts Dying Bones in Exile,

The foundation has been formed
The Logic were stated
The Scientific words have been spoken
The history has been written
The word is out there
The readers are reading
The Internet cannot be censored (unlike your forums and TVs)
The fall is amenable
The Death is imminent

Throwing random farts in the direction of the wind on Internet, will not save you! A fundamental “Change” is the only way that you can save yourselves!

One can only look at the number of hits only on this thread and see how many people around the world have read this thread and how many are following this thread.

One can only hit the statistics buttons at the bottom left corner of the website’s homepage and see how many people around the world have read the articles and are following the articles.

Move on with the times and be saved!
Or
I shall see you in Hell!

I shall host you in Hell like your past Shahs!

I am only the Grim Riper of Monarchy!
I am only the messenger who will be remembered in history as …..

The one who caused the Philosophical and Spiritual Death of The Monarchy.

Evil are Ahreeman!

Nothing can save you except to end your ancient ill ways and convert to the wave of the future and futurism. Your ways had died in the 18th century but you have been leading a sickly life since! I am only delivering the final blow to your dead bones! However,

Ahreeman is generous and Ahreeman shall give you a living chance:

Grasp the future and let me aid you and teach you how to walk in the New and the Wondrous world of the 21st Century! I shall hold your hands and help you to discover and walk in the Brand New World, the wondrous Information Age, the Amazing New World of Technology! Discover the New world.

Ahreeman will give you a chance, a fighting chance to live.
Ahreeman is generous and he will lend a hand to you and allow you to live.

On Sending Piss Ant Jujeh Monarchists to IPC to lurk, report and fart around!

Sending little piss ant Jujeh Monarchist children to IPC to slander Ahreeman will not help you. Putting cheesy words in his mouth to brand all Great Realists of Iran including Ahreeman, as a measly servant of Hezbollah will not work. Masses of Iran can read and write and for the first time “To Think” for themselves (unlike the Pahlavi Era)! Internet is out there and free for all to read. They can judge for themselves.

Ahreeman is well known and the masses do know perfectly of where do I stand. There is no sense in throwing random farts on the Internet via your Jujeh Monarchists to defame Ahreeman! Mohamad Reza Pahlavi used to do the same thing to Khomeini (calling him Gay in Kayhan Newspaper) and it backfired on his face! It agitated more brain dead Muslim to stand behind Khomeini and against the Shah. Remember? Learn from history!

Shah and Khomeini, both did not learn from history,
Now I host them both in Hell!
Welcome to Hell!
Your next!

Monarchists cannot brand all non-monarchists as Hezbollah.
Jebhe Meli cannot brand all non-Jebheis as Monarchist.
Mojahedin cannot brand all non-Mojaheds as SAVAKi.
Marxists cannot brand all non-Marxists as Fascists.
Nazis cannot brand all non-Nazis as Commies.

The name calling, branding, word games and Bull Shiite had ended and you cannot fight Logic, Science and Pure Power of Ahreemanic Argumentation.

All your cults are dead. Specifically Monarchist Cults are way over due to die out!

The only place all of you are still living is here:

Iran Political Organizations
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/political-orgs/

Consider this section as a graveyard of old bones. Graveyard of decorative bones!

This is Ahreeman’s Museum of Iranian Political Anthropology and Archeology

I am keeping you alive in the museum as ancient dogmatic entities to display for the new generation, so they can learn about your fundamentals and read about your rise and falls.

Unlike Monarchists, Mojaheds, Marxists, Mosadeqists and Muslim….. Ahreeman does not censor! Ahreeman allows the new generation to read “All” and to experience the flaws “First Hand”. I shall display all of you in the museum of IPC as “Old Dogmas” for all to read and learn, so they shall not repeat the same mistakes and flaws.

Ahreeman is here to point at the future.
You are the past and you are dead and dying.
Welcome to the brave new world!

Years back, Sam Ghandchi used to argue with me and it always used to go something like this:

Sam: All present opposition groups in exile are useless for the future “Change” and the Change must be fundamental. Everything must change and a new political party must be formed. This new political party will satisfy the needs of the Iranian people. Opposition will never unite. Opposition is useless and it has been useless for decades. Opposition must be destroyed. A new political party must be built to unite Iranians and to destroy the IRI. Everything must be changed.

Ahreeman: no you are wrong. The opposition must be united and this is the only chance to destroy IRI.

Sam: No you are wrong because this opposition hates themselves more than they hate Mullahs! Everything must change fundamentally.

Ahreeman: No there is hope and you are wrong.

Sam: There is no hope and you will see that I am right!

Ahreeman: I must give it a shot, the last shot to unite this opposition.

Sam: Monarchists, Mojaheds, Marxists, Mosadeqists and Muslim will never unite to destroy IRI.

Ahreeman: Opposition in exile is the backbone and the agitator of the opposition inside.

Sam: Wrong, the opposition inside does not need the opposition outside because they are no use. The opposition inside only needs directions.

Ahreeman: We must unite the opposition outside so we can effect the opposition inside.

Sam: No one will be united and nothing will change. The key is to change everything from scratch and build a new building with a new foundation. The sooner betters.

Ahreeman: I must try and take on this task.

Sam: You are wrong. You give too much credit to these irrelevant groups in exile. Everything must change.

Ahreeman: We will see.

And that’s how it often went …………

Well buddy, what can I say? You were right and I was wrong! I guess throughout my analysis I have failed to remember that:

Put one Iranian in a room and you get ingenuity and creativity.
Put Two in a room and you will get conflict.
Put three in a room and you will get chaos!

That’s Iranians for you! You see bud, I was aware of this fact since the beginning but I tried to be an optimist and give it a shot! But then again my optimism failed and your logic prevailed! More power to Sam! Live and learn!

So what’s the plan now?

We are trying to educate, inform, study, plan, and format the future. We will move on towards the Future and Futurism. Those smart enough amongst this bunch (Iranian scattered opposition groups) will move on with us and those still living in the past and faithful to their cults will die out! This is called Evolution, survival of the fittest and social Darwinism! Evolution has no heart. Evolution is pure logic.

Now we move on towards the future and we are damn lucky to have a global tool named Internet. Now we can get all Iranians around the world to read, learn and communicate much easier than the past. We can use this tool to make a fundamental ”Change” and build the future of Iran.

Towards the future we go …………..

Now please allow me to finish with a couple of quotes. Allow me to quote myself:

Monarchs are the same as Syphilis Wounds full of pus and Monarchists are the same as Canker Sores around the wound. Monarchists are leeches around the monarch who give the monarch a false perception of himself; they enlarge monarch’s head so it will float in the sky like a large empty balloon! Then monarchists will ride this balloon! Monarchists create the dictator monarch, detach him from the masses and prepare him for a downfall. Finally a small pin will blow this balloon and the monarch and monarchists will fall. Same story throughout the history.”

No Gods
No Shahs
No Imams
No Masters
No Prophets
I bow to no Gods.
I serve no Masters.
I control my own destiny.
I am a Thinking Man.
I am a Free Man
.”

Sign,
:firedvl:
The Undertaker X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Know The Two-faced Enemy, Know Monarchists

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri May 18, 2007 2:46 pm

Know The Two-faced Enemy, Know Monarchists

When Hezbollah took the first IPC Websaite hosted by AOL and the first IPC Club hosted by Yahoo off the air. This is what this person said (look at the back posts):

Ali Mostofi: Not to worry, “We” will build it again!

Then we built the second IPC Website and Club. I practically ripped my ass apart to build it. Other comrades also helped. However, Ali Mostofi had no role in it!

Monarchists are world famous for "Khali Bandi". Cheap Talks are their characteristics!

Now please observe this:

Ali Mostofi
http://www.iranian.com/mostofi.html

Ali Mostofi is neither deaf, dumb or blind. Ali Mostofi is also not an average bozo and a typical Iranian cattle with a short memory who forgets things. Ali Mostofi is well aware of what he is doing.

Let’s say he was uninformed on 2005
Let’s say he was uninformed on 2006
Is he still uninformed on 2007?
It is 3 years he is writing for Hezbollah!

Did he miss this:

Jahanshah Javid, Hezbollah in Disguise!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/sh ... ezbollah1/

Wasn’t my detailed documentations enough?

This is the man that I had consorted with in IPC. Actually this is the man that I for the first time on the net, revealed my true age to him. This is the man that I was very keen on him.

Would you tell me what is he doing writing for Iranian.com?

Not that I ever considered him a bright intellectual, because how can a Ramal (Fortune Teller) be a bright intellectual? However, I considered him a good man.

What is this good man doing writing for Jahanshah Javid?

Make no mistake, Ali Mostofi is not a Joe Shmoe seeking fame to write some crap in some tabloid like Iranian.com. Then why? Is this how he is going to build IPC? Remember when he stated:

We” will build IPC.

Is this how all Monarchists are?
And he is not the only one, but that Bozo Arash, another one Amir and other Monarchists are also writing for Jahanshah Javid!

What are these Shahollahis doing writing for Hezbollah?

Is there any wonder why IRI does not give a rats ass about Reza Pahlavi? He is Kebrit-e Bi Khatar (safe matchbox)! No Hezbo would ever assassinate a wide ass, lazi, loud mouth, no action monarchist!

Right here and right now, I want masses of Iran to witness first hand, the twofaced ugly face of Monarchists. And you wonder why we cannot consider them Opposition?

Look at the ongoing crap:

Roya’s episode
Aria’s episode
Catayoun Afshar’s episode
Kia’s episode
Arash, Ali Mostofi………………….etc.

I can perfectly understand what Jebhe Meli members (Kazemzadeh) are doing in Iranian.com. They are whores of opposition. But what are Monarchists doing in Iranian.com? Advertising for their business? Peddling their asses? Having sex with that Fat Ugly Cow Javid? Getting rating reading stock market fortunes? Do they need an audience? Do they really think that the brain dead readers of a tabloid like Iranian.com care about what they have to say? Are they trading blow jobs with Javid?

I just wanted to prove to all of you with documented facts on the true nature of monarchists. I wanted to show you for the one hundredth time that what type of character the monarchists have.

No principles, no values, no morality, no code of honor, no belief system, no logic, no conscience, but the only thing they know is to:

A) Stick their heads up Reza Pahlavi’s Ass as far as they can to dig for national identity.
B) Peddle their asses for deals with anyone, anywhere and anyhow.
C) Scream “Javid Shah” 5 times a day!

Khoda, Shah, Mihan

I piss on your God
I piss on your Shah
I piss on your Nation

Screw all of you and the morality and priciples which you never had. Bunch of thugs and fascists that in times of need (1979) they were no where in sight. When times get rough, Monarchists escape! Same Bull Shiite now. Always the same crap.

I rather eat Shiite and die than to trust a Monarchist again with anything!

This is why these people are unreliable, untreatable, two faced and con artists. Loud mouths and no action just like their Guru Kun Goshad, Reza Pahlavi.

That is why these people will play no roles in the future of Iran. Never again, 100 times never.

I rather burn Iran down to the ground than hand it to Monarchists.

Comrades,

We will return and we will build the new Iran. It may take decades but we will return and once we will return, I promise you that anyone and any group who sold their asses to Hezbollah or sold their conscience to Dictatorship will play no role in the future of Iran.

Man’s action speaks of 1000 words about his character.
When a man behaves like a thug, a dictator, a sellout, an undemocratic person, a traitor and a con artist in exile, then you can bet your last dollar that he will do worst in Inxile! Just take a good look at Monarchist Media, Forums, Radios and TVs.

Which is worst, Hezbollah or Shahollah?

"No Gods
No Shahs
No Imams
No Masters
No Prophets
I bow to no Gods.
I serve no Masters.
I control my own destiny.
I am a Thinking Man.
I am a Free Man."

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 pm

"Why IRI does not give a rats ass about Reza Pahlavi?"

IRI does give "a rats ass" and as you said they are even willing to "burn Iran to ashes giving a rats ass about Reza Pahlavi" otherwise they wouldn't have so many sites and authors/pseudo-authors writing slanderous and revisionist articles for them - some which we can find in your own portfolio of shame.

Fool us once shame on you.
Fool us twice shame on us.

You fooled us once but you will not fool us twice I hope this passes through your inflated ego.

Ba SepAs
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby CR » Sat May 19, 2007 12:21 pm

Traitor Monarchist Pudgy

You sent this to the office, why did you see the need to also post the trash?

Request of removal from IPC webpage
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... php?t=1325

You want to do the lap dance as a good shahdoost at the feet of your shah, so he can read this and take another picture with you and then you can frame that one and add it to your bedroom wall hall of fame photos? Good boy, good shahdoost.

Loud mouths and closed Minds, We are Shahdoosts
Your forefather shahdoosts who followed orders without thinking

Last week Ahreeman came up with a term which he will start using in his speeches, political meetings, articles, on and off the Internet. I can’t get it out of my head. LOL

JuShaho meaning Joojeh Shahollahi. LoooooooL \:D/

When logic fails, JuShaho prevails by slandering Ahreeman and IPC. Would your services in IPC reserve a higher place up RP’s colon, more close to the shiite of his royal hiney?

You were never self initiated, always had to be pushed in to doing the simplest task, not motivated, lazy, slow, forgetful (monarchist amnesia), couldn’t get things right and you still can’t get them right. You posted this post in the wrong room and it has to be in the “Comments on IPC Website Room”! Clumsy forgetful Monarchists with selective amnesia. Don’t worry, I’ll move it. LMAO :D

In my heart, I never trusted monarchists. There was a reason for that and now Ahreeman and operations are discovering that reason. No one from operations will bother respond to your barks (posts). Consider my post a luxury of a response from an op member. You are dead to IPC, Opposition and Iran. People like you are doomed to live and die in exile during the present regime and during the future regime. JuShahos and Shahollah are criminals during any regime. Your crime is being procrastinators with no determinations (Lard Asses).

You are branded cows which the brand reads: “Look at me, I’m a no talent, lazy, noise maker with no use. I’m a Jushaho”. :D

Listen compatriot Laboratories, no one hates you people, but everyone looks at you as cartoon characters. Your shah and all of you are comic book characters. You were an agent of RP since you set foot in IPC. Your mission was to collect info and get into our ranks to snoop about more inside trades. I never oversaw this fact but Ahreeman and others fell for your acts. You, Catayoun and other JuShahos were always under my close surveillance.

Now everyone knows. Shahollah will be treated the same a Hezbollah. Muslim and Monarchist makes no difference, good as dead to Iran and Irani. I insist, continue your performance to make more ass of yourself in IPC and in public. You people never had and never will have anything to offer, you are dumb as a log. We tried to make something of nothing (you people), but when theres no talent, no backbone and no show, then there’ll be no game and that’s you! LoooooooL

Keep making fool of yourselves. Yes Ahreeman works for VEVAK and I am Sister of Zeinab and IRI pays for IPC Website. This is a grand IRI plot to battle Don-Chichotte (Reza Pahlavi) and undermine his bowl movement. Are you happy? You finally got a confession out of us! LOOOOOOOOL ](*,)

Now run to your shah, report and hide tight in his colon! LMAO =P~

ImageImageImage
Reza Don-Chichotte, Fascist Fouladvand and Mini Lib de JuShaho

Yes Libby, this is your Army of Shahdoosts which IRI are afraid of them and mullahs are shaking in their robes shiitless because of them! :D

Monarchist cattle’s posts are all over IPC for public to read and learn the depths of your brains (full of shiite). Don’t neglect the public from your faithful herd life and performance. Please continue on …………….. LOL =D>

Hey you missed to report in the Political Organizations Announcement and Events room about Oliahazrat Farah Pahlavi’s recent bowl movement. She succeeded to go to bathroom after a week of constipation. You managed to deliver the Ex lax chocolates to easily refine her majesty’s bowel movement. Good work Lib. Her majesty’s colon will always thank you. LMAO =D>

Are monarchists the greatest losers in the world or what? You guys make me laugh!:) Treasure this post while you can because from now on, the same as a dead buzzing fly you will be ignored.
:swat:

Chiao Dead Beat :-:

Cat
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Liberator » Sun May 20, 2007 10:52 am

"AX",

As I am learning more and more about your nature (and the "virtual club" that you have created for yourself) I am beginning to wonder... when you ask respectable historians to publish their articles on your site - which publishes the kind of revisionist and slanderous material written by yourself, of the kind that we have seen more frequently of in the past few weeks - do you ever think of the reputation of these respected individuals and how they might be affected by being published/affiliated with your website? Or is what really matters satisfying your own inflated ego? and the highly questionable aims which you have?

I have contacted one of these respectable historians and acquainted him with the nature of your site a bit better than what I take you had done. Just to acquaint him a bit more with the great academic references of "AX" I shall forward a link to this thread where he can judge for himself. Now I have no knowledge what the political affiliations of this respected individual are and the only purpose of me highlighting this thread to him will be to exemplify your "academic soundness". I have no doubt that he'll be in touch with you and that you will have some explaining to do. In the future I suggest you treat our respected historians with the respect they deserve, not mentioning our late Shahanshah who is no longer amongst us.

You will not be able to deceive people with the kind of material that you have on your site. Although none of it can pass for academic articles I do admit that some of them have certain truths in them - an old KGB tactic was to spread propaganda that was 70% truthful and 30% lies, deceits, and misleading information. The Islamic Republic adopted a similar approach when it took Iran hostage. I don't suppose you have adopted this tactic and thought that nobody would ever notice?

Just a side-question: Why do you write in the style that you do and do not opt to write in a more credible and academic style writing? Are you not up to the challenge? Would it not have the same affect that you desire? What is it - i'm very curious to know. Afterall you claim that you are a "college professor" therefore writing academic articles should not be a problem for you..or should they?

"AX",

We are in the information age and this isn't Iran of 1979 for you to capitalize on the ignorance of people. You were able to gain the trust of a naive teenager (myself) which is the age-group that I suppose you are targeting with the style of writing which you use. However thankfully I could much sooner than later see through this whole charade that you've set up with your site, club, and what is most likely a made up personality (Qajar descendant, major opposition figure, university professor etc)!

Have some shame for trying to deceive people and trying to re-write history with your twisted material towards whatever ultimate aim that you have.

Ba SepAs
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby IPC » Sun May 20, 2007 3:07 pm

Dear Lib:

I thought you said AX is an agent of Hezbollah and IRI. Now you are saying that he is a man with an alternative aim unknown. Would you please make up your mind because we have put the whole IPC operations on hold and are moving day by day following your theories. Kindly make up your mind because with your first theory we prepared AX for execution but after your second theory we took him out of death row and put him back in jail. Anxiously waiting for you to make up your mind about the Alter Motives of AX (so called by your fellow IIAF fellow compatriots in the past)? What should we do with him, jail terms, life time, hanging, should I use my machinegun? Lib I knew how the monarchist mind worked but had no clue about how deep This Thing goes! :-k Lib we are waiting for your orders with one hand on AX’s throat. Kindly take time to inform us what to do with this menace to Pahlavi Family? Any punishment recommendations from RP? I’m also thinking if people like you believe that people like AX are only traitors to Pahlavis or also traitors to Iran, or both are the same in your mind? :-k Thank you for unveiling this criminal mastermind, AX’s plot to us! I’m beginning to see the light of monarchy. [-o<

Javid Lib
Javid Reza Pahlavi
Javid Shah
Javid Chai Shirin

Q
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Sun May 20, 2007 6:26 pm

Here are some more questions to Mr "AX",

Regarding the section where women (which I presume you have photographed personally) are depicted in pornographic poses which me and Amir objected to if you can remember. Is this the image you would like Iranians to have of the opposition? I'm sure the Islamic Republic and the enemies of Iran wouldn't mind tarnishing the image of the Iranian opposition by associating it with a site such as your own (IPC) with all the slander, lies, revisionist history, immature articles (written by yourself), and to top it off pornographic pictures! And isn't it genial to get respected Iranian historians and associate their name with this grand plan? This is starting to look nothing short of a great short-term strategy which was eventually bound to fail.

The terrorist Islamic Republic is most likely very pleased with your work "AX". You are quite an interesting fellow - as per your own claims:

-You are a Qajar descendant who only seems himself as the worthy one amongst "worthless Qajar Earls"

-A major opposition figure whose true identity is well known by notables such as Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi etc who all visit his wonderfully "enlightening" and "respectful" website.

-You and your virtual group (IPC) has an established opposition network in Iran! So let me guess you are their Commander in Chief?

-To top this very attractive resume you are also a College Professor in California! Indeed your academic references are very well portrayed in your writings.

-Oh actually there is one more thing... didn't you claim that you are an expert web designer? In that case how come your IPC webpage looks like a webpage from 15 years ago? I guess you didn't quite, as you would put it, "evolve"? even Mr Jahanshah Javid, former/present Hezbollah member who runs Iranian.com has better web design skills!

-Actually there is one more thing which would go well with this "conspiracy theory" of mine and that is your hardcore support of GOP and President Bush. This would complete the full picture that the Islamic Republic could easily take advantage of in using President Bush and Republicans in general and portray him as the "external Imperial enemy". So not only are you all of the above but you are also a "traitor that cooperates with the Big Satan"! This would finalize the objective which is to discredit and tarnish the image of the Iranian opposition.

It's quite a show that you are running Mr "AX". But perhaps you underestimated your audience. See the Islamic Republic on many occasions take the Iranian people to be fools - but let me tell you this Mr "AX" this is NOT the same people who took to the streets of Tehran in 1979. You miscalculated Mr "AX".

P.S. Nice link to the BBC you included in your latest slander against the Iranian Monarchy and the late Shah of Iran - could not have expected anything better. The BBC the best source of objectivity around - especially in 1979 don't you think?

Ba SepAs
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PreviousNext

Return to Iran Room