CIA Cinderella & 1001 Persian Prince Charmings II

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:09 am

CIA Cinderella's Millions,
& 1001 Persian Prince Charmings II

March 8, 2005

....... and The Episode continues .......

Why Am I Skeptic, you ask?!

Comrades:

People ask me, how do you evaluate this up & coming gathering of groups in LA?

Please mark my words right here & right now, will ya?!

Well, I truly do not want to blow the bubble of the wishful, hopeful, desperate, frustrated & anxious naive youth & everyday people of Iran, & I certainly hope that I am wrong; however, last time that these events had happened, they were in a much greater scale than this upcoming one. They were also much more, well prepared & with an advanced notice of definitly more than one week or so! But then look what happened last time! Please observe:

CIA Cinderella's Millions, & 1001 Persian Prince Charmings!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/CI ... /index.htm

Last time it was in the middle of 2003 & we all know what happened!

Once a blue moon, CIA & State Department sets out a budget for so called Iranian Opposition Groups. They seek, the type of opposition that are:

a) Effective & with backing inside & outside Iran

b) Friendly to US Foreign Policy

The funny thing is that, the substantial opposition groups with backbone, do not even attend these meetings! Only a small fraction of the decent groups attend these meetings & they only do it, out of the good of their hearts & the wishful thinking of their minds, that maybe & just maybe, this time it will be different & maybe this time something will be accomplished!

Basically, there are 3 groups attending these meetings:

Group A: The Majority
Majority of groups who send a representative to these meetings, are Little Nobodies, choosing a rep & sending him there as a Show Dog to represent them. This rep, must wag his/her tale, jump ropes, jump hoops, roll over, bend over, & walk the walk round the circle of the "Dog Show" in LA or DC, & generaly put up a good show, to make a good impression on CIA & State Department, so in the future, there will be a possibility that a slight flow of funds will be flown in their directions. Even if there will be no funds, then @ least CIA Cinderella will throw a Doggy Bone or Two @ their directions! Groups belonging in this category, are:

Up-position Groups

* Garage Based & Operated Sattelite Television Owners

* 24 Hour greedy Radio Owners

* TV Talk Show Hosts who buy & sell used cars from auctions, part time

* Radio Talk Show Hosts who are fixer-uper of run down houses, part time

* Political website owners who are homeless

* News Net Media website owners who believe they are journalists

* Opium Addict political characters who reside @ the beach or homeless shelters

* Short Wave Radio Hosts who reside @ Kaboby or Cabaret, depending on the amount of change in their pockets

* Tofeylis, presently on unemployment, welfare, disability or all three

* Other Types O Bums hanging in Westwood or Willshire @ Haji's place, wasting time & eating Persian Ice Cream while chilling!

Group B: Minority
This group which makes up the fabrics of the minority of groups going to these meetings, are basically going there to bash one another. They seek an opportunity to even up the old scores & get back to & return the favors to ones whom they hate. Any unsolved issues from the past will be solved in these gatherings! This is the perfect time to settle old scores, so they go to these meetings, the perfect place to revenge!

Group C: The Few
This group is basically a hand full of folks who attend as reps or leaders or characters who sincerely go to these meetings in the hope of actually accomplishing something. They go with a heart full of hope & they return with a eye full of tears! They come back home very dissapointed. But they always keep on going to these meetings, even though they know that its all bull shiite!

So basically these meetings are in fact "Dog Shows"! Each Klan or Wanna Be Klan or One Man Band, sends their Dogs out to the show!

- Some dogs are there, peddling their asses for CIA Cinderella in hopes of some dough or a Bone!

- Some dogs are there strictly for Dog Fights to rip each other apart!

- Some dogs are there for both! They rip the other dogs apart, to show off for CIA Cinderella as the Top Dog to get a few more Doggy Bones!

- And in this Dog eat Dog Show, there are also a very few wishful folks attending to get a closure on Iran's case!

- Big Brother also sends a rep to keep records! But boy, I am telling ya, its a Dog eat Dog Show alright!

Now to answer yous:

No, I am not attending these meetings & I will not attend them in the near future!

No, I know better, what's the "Deal" with these meetings, I been around the block!

Yes, we always manage to find out the details of events (behind closed doors) which will take place in these meetings, because there are always either some of our members, affiliates or friends will attend these episodes & they inform us of the whole Shebang of The Doggy Show!

Now, for those naive, wishful comrades who still keep an open eye on these LA or DC Episodes, I got some questions:

Questions

I. We (IPC) spent 5 years trying to unite this Arrogant, selfish Up-position Leaders & feeders, yet failed. What makes you think that with a few weeks notice, a number of garage based Eye-Rainian TV Operators & other Bozos can do in a few weeks what we couldn't do in few years?!

II. How come the same TV Operators & Media Homeless whom just a few months ago kept silence (Khafe Khan) to our Call to Unite & Help, now all of a sudden rushes the front line as the leaders of the Resistance?!

III. How come all these folks who kept a Death Silence in respond to our Call of draft for the "Creation of The Iranian Resistance Army Corp", all of a sudden jump over each others shoulders to get to LA for this event?!

Creation of The Iranian Resistance Army Corp
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=92

Yes folks,

Usually,
Money Talks, Bull Shiite Walks
But in this case,
Doers Walks, Bull Shiite Talks!

My Suggested Answers to above questions:

Answers

I. This event as the last one, is a Hype with no intention whatsoever to save Iran! The only thing that this great Up-position will get unified on, is the issue of begging CIA Cinderella for some Dough or Doggy Bones!

II. These Great Up-position Leaders & Feeders would have answered loudly to our Call of Union, only & only, if we, the same as CIA Cinderella, would loosen the knot on the Money Bag & throw some Gold or Bones to all of them! We did not threw them some "Shitil", so they did not respond to our call! But now, their very sensitive doggy ears can hear & their very sensitive doggy nose can smell, the CIA Cinderella's Greens from miles away!

III. Sound of Money does miracles! Every homeless bum in Eye-Rainian Community is heading to LA, in hopes of a Shitil or a Doggy Bone! Simply because they heard on the news that Uncle Sam is gonna give some treats!

Heres the true announcement for yous anxious folks,

Announcement:

Hear Yee, Hear Yee,

The Great Bi-Annual Unification of Eye-Rainian Up-position in LA & DC!

Its that time of the year again! It has been a long time! Last time, the Uncle Sam made CIA Cinderella to loosen up the Doggy Bag's Knot in Summer of 2003! Been a long time indeed! These Good Persian Doggies have needs & desires! They have champaign taste & beer pocket! They always look up to the hands of Uncle Sam for a Boner! But sometimes Uncle Sam actually takes it out of his pants & gives them The Boner!

Once a blue moon, CIA Cinderella waves them Greens & all of these Persian Prince Charmings, run to LA, swim to LA, fly to LA, crawl to LA, push their wheel chairs to LA or DC, to candid themselves as the dancing partner for our beloved Cinderella! There are no shortage of Persian Prince Charmings in Exile! One day they are all having Diftry, Larengitus or Khonaq & they can't talk nor respond to our call for Unification of Opposition, & then one day, they sing like parrots, sweet talk like Casanova, read poetry like Khayyam, and certainly dance like Persian John Travoltra in Pulp Fiction! Why is that? Because they have seen the light, The shades of the "Green Light" in Los Angeles Direction!

This light comes on once a blue moon, sometimes in DC & sometimes in LA! Persian Up-position just lovese lovse loves this Green Light! The amazing Green Light indeed!

The Agenda

The Agenda & Schedule of The Doggy Show will go something like this:

And same as 2003, they talk & talk & talk. They show off, exaggerate, Khali Bandi, Qolov, create false news of imaginary revolts in Iran (in their programs & sites), Bull Shiite to CIA Cinderella, create amazing stories of their struggles for resistance out of their rectums, cut other doggies throats, bash each other, show off to Cinderella and finally they will release a document & combinely state that the results of this gathering was fabioulous & it has ended in great success. All of them will claim victory & head home to their village! At that point the whole Up-position becomes united for about lets see, hmmmmmmmm maybe 5 minutes!

As soon as they get back home, the rhetorics, bashing, gossip, trashing, back stabbing, head banging of one another starts! Great Iranian Up-position in action!

I would like to direct your attention to this one:

We are Living a Lie!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/li ... /index.htm

Yes my friends, been there, done that & I already know the whole routine! You can fool a young activist (Tudeye Javan) with these cockameimi stories but an Old Hound, veteran resistance fighter like Moi, does not bleed so easily! Skeptic indeed!

What has happened to Persians? Culture of Captivity has changed the Great Spirits of Persians! Please read in depth:

Domestication of Persians (Article)
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/do ... /index.htm

Domestication of Persians (Cartoon)
"Easy, step by step Method!"
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/animation-g ... /index.htm

Yes folks,

Today's Iranians are nothing like Ancient Persians, nothing @ all! Degeneration of a Nation indeed!

But for your sakes, I hope this time I am wrong, & I will keep my fingers crossed! Best wishes to yous! I am sure we will all hear about it in the up & comming days!

More power to Resistance

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:55 am

Dear Dr X,

I'm sure you notcied that I posted the news on this event here:

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... .php?t=376

One day we will get it right (right? :roll: ), hopefully it will be this time. Please keep us updated on any important developments.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:04 pm

Dear Inspector Liberator
Head of IPC Police Force
:detective:

Generally speaking, my post is not related to yours! Why you ask?

You posted a news post & a comment (by you) on the news. Your post in my mind (without you knowing it) is about a symptom of The Iranian disease. Your post is a "Part" of the problem.

My post is an article referring to the "Whole" issue of the Iranian Disease. It is a general post covering the whole Episode (roots, causes, disease, symptoms and future prospects) of The Iranian disease. I wanted to post this article with its own title:

as the part two & as a sequal to the original one.

So as you see, in general, my article is not related to your post, therefore, I shouldn't have to post it as a response to your post!

Actually your post, does not even belong here & in this room! Your post is either News or Announcement, but definitly not a political article! Put that in your book of codes & regulations of police work!

And stop knit picking, pulling my shorts and fingering!
:fingering:
Now if you want to discuss, agree or disagree with my points in the article, then that's another story, go ahead & shoot.

PS:
It was good to change the name of the topic from:

Post 79 News
to
Towards a National Revolution!

Much better & catchier topic to attract the reader.

You should do the same to:

March 8th, 1979 - IRI starts its war against Iranian women
to maybe
IRI War against Iranian women (March 8th, 1979 - Present)

That is journalistically speaking, by moi.

Seems like eventually you are transforming:

Political Activist => Freedom Fighter => News Reporter => Club Moderator => IPC Police Inspector => Journalist!

Or maybe All in One! :juggle:

OK Gots to go,

Thank you kindly Sarkar Ostovar :copr:

Regards,
:samad:
Samad Aqa
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:52 pm

Dear Dr X,

:stop: I wasn't suggesting that you post the article of yours under my topic on the "meeting", just wanted to bring your attention and other readers' attention to it if they hadn't seen it...

I've put the news pieace in the correct room :angel:

Yes the name change was necessary, it was one of those things that you do and think it's good at that specific moment but later on you realize the topic needs a better fitting name. Thank you for the name suggestion on the other thread :student:

As for comments on your article, I think it pretty much speaks for itself and i'm not in much disagreement with what you're saying.

But for your sakes, I hope this time I am wrong, & I will keep my fingers crossed!

You do right in that. At some point the political leaders of this country have to get it right; miracles do happen - children are found weeks after a tsunami (South East Asia) and old women are brought out of the rubbles caused by a disasterous earthquake after more than a week (Bam, Iran).... :thumbsup:

Roger out,

:salutel:

P.S. Could you send me a message confirming that you've received all the pics and files...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby IPC » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:45 pm

Hamrazm Liberator:

He has got all the files safe & sound except one corrupt file which we don't remember which one. Except one whole zip file, Everything was sent fine. We know because we check his mail. don't mind asking the same questions from him over & over again. It gets on his nerves but his royal highness tends to sometimes ignore people or overlook the posts. Sometimes he has not enough time but sometimes he skips responding! Keep on asking the same question over until he explodes in anger. He likes that! :badgrin:

We do the same thing, we keep on asking the same question regarding operations business over & over until he responds! Robert used to do the same thing until he made him explode to finally get an answer out of him. Robert taught us that trick! :D

We love getting on His :TF: Royal Highnesses nerves. He loves Hitting people's Nerves, so sometimes we try hitting his nerves! :evillaugh:

Great files. They will come to use in the future IPC Web.

Merci Liberator

Regards,
:sniper:
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:05 pm

Dear IPC Office,

:D Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to hear that you've received all the files. If I find something else that could come of use i'll be sure to send it.

More power to all of you!

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Liberator » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:21 pm

Dear Prologicam,

I think you understood me wrong. When I say "miracle" I'm not referring to a supreme being but the power / enlightment of the people through their OWN actions. A "miracle", in this case, to me would be if Iranians came to know themselves and be in harmony with who they REALLY TRULY are (should be) through education. I see how you connected my usage of "miracle" to a religious viewpoint, since that is the one most referred to, but there is not solely a religious definition to "miracle", it can also be anything that happens which is out of the ordinary / unusual...

You ask if miracles only happen in a positive way or also in a negative way? Well I think that if it happens in a negative way it wouldn't be referred to as a "miracle" but rather a "destruction".

Take care.

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Amirza » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:29 am

One of the biggest problems with Iran is the fact that out of the 70 million population - there are 69 million self proclaimed, often unqualified CRITICS - commenting on what the other 1 million is doing !! and with no suggestions !!
Us iranians seem to be experts on detecting what is wrong - yet cluless on what is right ?

maybe the problem is in part, due to the fact that over the years, we have had many professionals whom have been assigned character assassination missions.
Amirza
Private

Return to Iran Room