News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

The Real Battle!

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:52 pm

The Real Battle!

This is something I wrote a while ago.

What is The Real Battle?

What is @ stake?

Mother Persia is the oldest civilization in the globe with 8000 years of history. The darkest eras of Iranian History during the last 8000 years are the exact same eras that Arabo-Muslim invaded or occupied Iran:

1. 222 years of Arabo-Muslim invasion/occupation of Iran starting @ Sassanid Era until Yaqoob Leis Saffarid kicked them out of Iran.
2. End era of Kharazm Shahids & starting of Mongol Invasion
3. End Era of Safavids & start of Afghan Invasion
4. Qajar Period after Aqa Mohamad Khan
5. Islamic Republic of Iran

Every time Arabo-Muslim Shiite Sub Culture took control, Iran went into a Dark Coma!

We have lost the control of our nation to Tazi hounds:

Once @ 651 AD when Arabo-Muslim Invasion of Death committed the Persian Holocaust
& once again
1979 when Full Breeds (Mullahs) & Half Breeds (Hezbollah) took control of the Land of Aryan

What is The Real Problem?

This is not a problem for only Persians! 8000 years civilization of Mother Persia, the Mother Language/Culture of all Aryan & all Indo-European languages/Cultures including Anglo-Saxon, German, Latin, etc. languages/cultures is @ risk. The global security & the global culture is @ stake.

What is The Real Battle?

The battle here, is not to save Iran. The battle here is to save the 8000 years old Mother Civilization of the Globe. This is our Indo-European global Civilization in danger. This is more like:

World Civilization verses Global Barbarianism/Terrorism

This is like:

Civilized World verses Neo Islamic Global Domination via Terrorism

This is Neo Islam on the rise, neo Caliphate on the rise. this is Islam, a dangerous political ideology posing as a religion reclaiming the globe. Islamic Empire on the rise again!

If Iran dies today, it will not just be the Persian Civilization who dies here. If Mother Civilization of the globe dies here today, the global Civilization is under siege. This is why every global Citizen will start having a duty to save the global civilization by standing firm against Barbarianism & Terrorism. This is where every citizen of the world becomes an Iranian Citizen to save the Global Civilization against savages & religious dictatorship of the government of Allah, the sole supporter of the global Terrorism centered @ Qom-Islamic Republic of Iran.

This is where every world citizen & every comrade of ours who was not even born in Iran, will become an Iranian Citizen & a member of Opposition & Resistance to save mother Persia against the Nomadic Tribes of Self Righteous Allah Praying Oppressors who stole Mother Persia in 1979.

This is why it is everybody's business that what is happening in Iran today. This is why the world must stop this insanity & stop it right here before Islamic Republic of Iran is armed with Nuclear Arms in a short while.

this is where we draw the line. This is our struggle. We are fighting here not just to protect Iran. We are fighting here to protect 8000 years of global history, 8000 years of Persian Civilization, the Mother Culture of all Indo-European cultures. We are fighting here to make a statement.

We are fighting here to save the global Civilization.

This is do or die. This is

Civilized world verses Islamic Terrorism

The Beast has been arming itself up to the neck for the last 23 years & now is about to complete it's Nuclear Program. The Beast has created a Mighty Arsenal, ready to roll. The Beast has been supporting every major Arabo-Islamic Terrorist Group in the world & actively during the last 23 years. The Beast has been exporting it's Ideology world wide & now The Beast is ready to Replicate & Expand it's Territory.

The time is now, the battle is here, this is where the destiny of the civilized world will be determined. Once again Islam is on the rise, just like the old Islamic Empire era. Once again the Government of Allah, made it his business to conquer the world, yet this time via Terrorism, Neo Islamic Blend of War Tactic for the same Strategy to conquer the Globe & to name it The domain of Allah.

This is why our battle is much more important than many do believe it is. This is why our battle is to save the Free World, to save the World's Civilization, to save Human Individuality, to save Human Rights to have free will, to save the humanity & to save the world, period.

The time is now, the battle is here, the hour of determination is today.

We are all Iranian Citizens, every world citizen is an Iranian Citizen to save Iran from the Islamic Republic of Animals, World Terrorism, Nuclear Invasion & Global Anarchy.

Islamic Republic of Iran is the greatest supporter of all terrorist nations, governments, groups, & factions in the world. Islamic Republic of Iran has one duty & only one duty, to expand & export & finally to create the Neo Islamic Government of Allah on Earth by all means possible.

To destroy Terrorism, is to destroy it's roots, & the roots of global Terrorism lays in Qom, IRI.

Islamic Regime of Tehran, centered @ Qom, feeds Global Terrorism, by it's unlimited resources & Financial power. IRI feeds global terrorism by it's military trainers, huge packages of arms & weapons, financial support & self righteous Islamic Domination Ideology.

To kill the beast, one must invade the heart of the beast, & the heart is Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI).

Today we are fighting here in our last line of defense in the battleground to save Mother Persia; therefore, to save the Civilized World. If Iran dies today, tomorrow the Civilized world will die out.

Help us, support us in our battle, because our battle is your battle. Our battle is the civilized world's battle. Today every world's citizen is an Iranian citizen & it is your duty to fight this battle or to support us fighting this battle against the Islamic Beast.

If we lose this war, Iran will die, & next, the global Civilization will die.

Today, we are all Iranian, we are all comrades, we are all fighting to save the Civilization.

This is our last line of Resistance, this is our historical calling, this is our time of glory.

It is a beautiful day to Battle for Justice
It is a beautiful day to fight the Beast
It is a beautiful day to Die.

Time is now
Battle Field is Islamic Republic of Iran
Battle line is clear
You know what to do
It is time to

"Do or Die"

The World Civilization is counting on us, we must stop the Second Dark Ages now!

What is The Real Battle?
What say you?

More power to Resistance

AX
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby SirZJ » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:02 pm

Last edited by SirZJ on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

Sir Zen James

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:44 pm

Sir Zen James:

"Preach it brother!!"

Amen Brother!

"This battle should concern everyone, both the left & the right, and every nation on earth!! "

Amen Brother!

"I said it once, and I’ll say it again: IPC, and the Iranian opposition in general, should have its own ‘foreign legion’ - just like international brigades who fought Franco [when the left actually used to believe in regime change] - a corps of volunteers consisting wives/husbands/friends of Iranians [or just general layabouts like me!!] "

Alle Luya Brother!

When the time comes, we will draft anyone up for the cause to fight in the ranks of the "Iranian Resistance Army Corp". It does not matter where are you from, but what it matters is do you have the cause in your heart & are you willing to fight for the cause?! Whats in your mind is what matters to us.

Now in your case, to call yourself a "Layabouts" is certainly unjust. You have been a solid comrade through the years, you been a part of productions, you been a part of operations & your inspiring columns & writtings are much valuable to us. What I like about you, is your sense of adventures! you are always up to something (often no good), somewhere around the world! You my friend are a valuable comrade & a fine scholar. Eventually, your wish might come true sooner than you think! You might be fighting right alongside myself in Tehran & you & I might even make a wager on who can send more Hezboz (Hizbollahi Bozos) to Allah!

"We have had westerners in the past show solidarity with the Tibetans, Afghan Women, East Timorese & Palestinians. I’m sure [hope!] there must be people out there who can find solidarity with the Iranian people."

Yes indeed.

"Also, from my viewpoint in Britain., it would great to see opposition groups better propagate their cause with British journalists, we’ve got a great pantheon of journalists who have fought religious fascism - Chris Hitchens, Francis Wheen, Johann Hari, Polly Toynbee etc, etc.. I implore the Iranian opposition members in Britain to shake your leaders by the collar, and get them to SELL your cause!!"

We shall make a note of that.

Also, you said something about coming to San Diego. If so, let me know when & we will meet.

What is your present party affiliation, Labor, Conservative or Liberal if any? Whats your view on Blair?

By the way, I was talking with Ferozan & she is solid on Blair 100%. Talking about Ferozan, she will be in San Diego sometimes next year. what happened to all of the Ferozans in your life? and you ended up hooking up with a non Ferozan!

Well look @ it this way, now that you are free from the company, then you can take time out & decide to make a career change or even a nation change. San Diego is flooded with British, specialluy engineers. See if you can get an American assignment from your other employer, MI6?!

Worst comes to worst, you just have to work for us & talk to "The Agency" in DC! But consult with Robert first! That is if we can locate him! That God Damn missing African American!

By the way, what line of work (as your surface primary job) will you be looking for? I mean beside your second job which is in the line of Intelligence!?

Brush up on your graphics. Once Admzad & LOP get back, then we Rock the net with more IPC Anime/Graphics! And always remember:

"To be Persian, is not necessarily to be born in Iran, yet you must be in Persian State O Mind and feel it in your bones!"

One of these days, when we get time, we must start a philosophical debate.

Keep Real & Stay Safe

Catch you later

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby SirZJ » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:57 am

Last edited by SirZJ on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:10 pm

Oh James

My friend you crack my Shiite! Seems like you been around Iranians for so long that you made a great analysis! Yes it is often true! If you get a new Lexus then I must buy a new Beemer! If you get a jade ring then I must get a diamond ring! How sad that even a non Iranian comrade like you notices this superficiality of Iranians! How sad indeed!

Even though you are correct, yet after all these years, you should have known me pretty well that I do not have this characteristic! The only reason I brought up the subject, was to inform you of if there are a lot of demand for your field in SD (if you are seriously thinking of traveling or moving), thats all!

My friend, you should know by now that I do not give a flying Fandango if you are a garbage man or a prince!

All I care is your brain. I want your brain & thats why you are in IPC as one of our valuable comrades. I have been trying to gather a group of the brightest elite amongst Iranians & Friends of Iran in the line of our comrades. That is all that I care about.

Actually to be frank with you, I have more respect for the Labor Force & Working Class than Leeches of Aristocracy & Upper Classes! Growing up in Aristocracy, you might say that maybe I was rebelling against my social class!

Let me reffer you to these couple of episdoes, so you remember on my state of mind about Social Classes & positions:

In Darbar, We Eat This Kind of Mame!
http://hometown.aol.com/ahreemanxiv/page6.html

Labor Day & Aqa Nouri
http://hometown.aol.com/ahreemanxiii/page35.html

This was a reminder for you to know where I am coming from! You been away from IPC for so long that I need to refresh your memory on my state of mind!

James I always think of you as a scholar & gentelman, even if you are a God Damn Liberal!

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby SirZJ » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:01 am

Last edited by SirZJ on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

re

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:49 pm

James:

Thanks for your input, keep up the good work. Yes, The Real Battle is global & the Front is in Iran, heart of Terrorism. Thats why our battle is of the most importance.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Iran Room