The Non Violent Resistance of Iran

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

The Non Violent Resistance of Iran

Postby alimostofi » Sun May 29, 2005 4:12 am

Starting a war or an argument, is short and sweet, but starting a war or an argument, and winning the peace is forever.

That's what I thought of just now. The words just jumped off my sore fingers this morning. I am an astrologer; I look at the position of the moon and the planets with a live software, just like you look at the clouds in the sky. I am thinking to myself, "what the heck? what is it that has taken me to write this?" I got this unsolicited email from the communist party of Iran, decided not to mark it as spam, and then, whilst browsing the various Iranian forums, came here, and the words jumped out.

Nuts, but that's the era we are in. We roam around the various sites, and then suddenly an idea pops into our head, and out it comes. So what is it we Iranians need to do? We go like visionaries, enlightened folk to tell others of our great solution. Then we hit some die-hard fighters and we find that we need to use their weapons. Suddenly the idea is severely blunted.

In Iran today the internet, instant messaging and other methods that cannot be controlled is winning. It reminds me of the power of the print after it was invented in Europe and allowed protests to organised and promoted against catholics. Protestants they are called now.

In Iran we never had Islamic Protestants (IP). And it is quite weird that the first IPs are in the internet. All of us have an IP, and we are able to protest. Whacky! Stupid! Childish! That's right.

You are an Independant Person (IP). You have a right to be who you are, and as an astrologer I know that everyone is a Prophet or Son of God. We are all part of Creation. We are all creating. So there is no power greater than you and we all except that we are different. So no one can tell you who you are, and how you should be.

You know that you have the same need to create like other Iranians or Iranian lovers. Iran and the meaning to be associated with Iran is important to you. Any idea that is not related to Iran does not appeal to you that much. And any idea that tells you that Iran is this or that; when you know it is not this or that, really disgusts you. That alien idea is like a magas needs to be grabbed and thrown out. You look at this magas and say, "do I wack it and kill it, or try to catch it and throw it out".

If you are angry you get the spray out and nuke it. If you are quick then you catch it and you look at it, swear at it, and then throw it out. But how many of us can catch them? How many of us like to kill? So what do we do?

If we kill it, then it will be on our conscious. How can we get through and let it see the truth. And then a light bulb turns on above my head and I have an idea. Turn the light off your room, but turn on the light on next door, and the magas will go there. And it does. It leaves freely and willingly towards the light. Job done.

The future of Iran is being solved in the same manner. The magas is being ignored. Lights are switching off. Iran is ready to shut down. The people are going to stay at home, in a Non Violent Resistance. The magas will live in darkness. Buzz Off! is the message, loud and clear. The theocrats will know for sure that they are aliens. They will know, and more importantly the UN, Chinese, and the rest of the world will know that the theocrats do not represent the people of Iran. They will know that the Iranian has her or his own spirit that is the mother of Human Rights.

Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

the people of Iran have been waiting for this moment

Postby alimostofi » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:49 pm

http://irannewsblog.blogspot.com/2005/06/dream-on-khamenei-why-no-one-will-vote.html

Ali Khamanei thinks that he can scare the people of Iran to vote. What he does not realise is that the people of Iran have been waiting for this moment in their history, to give the clerical establishment a resounding no vote.

alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

Ground swell in Iran.

Postby alimostofi » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:14 am

Ground swell in Iran.

It is really good to see Iranian students coming to their senses, and using the only humanitarian tool that has brought down all dictatoriships throughout time - namely a peaceful national strike. Well done to the sons of Zoroaster and Cyrus the Great, who know that winning the war against the mullahs will be easy, short and sweet, but more importantly winning the Peace is wonderful and everlasting. We all need to think of our children's children, who have to live together for ever and ever. Well done. Shut down is near. You better go and wash your laundry in Najaf mullah, and not in the pure waters of Iran.

alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

The Prince of Humility.

Postby alimostofi » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:02 pm

The Prince of Humility.

Our Prince is the expression of all the grief we have all had to take. For 1400 years we Iranians have had to take this humility

alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

mullas is desperate attempt to shore up support

Postby alimostofi » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:25 am

Theocrats scaring people to vote in Iran's fiasco election, fearing people's right to boycott

Having a democratic right, does not mean that you have to vote. It means you have a right to choose. By giving the people of Iran the freedom to express themselves, the theocrats in Iran have to realise, that the people of Iran will use that right wisely, and throw the ballot paper back in the face the theocrats. The people of Iran know of better people, than those being offered by the theocrats. Not voting is right, and it gives respect and dignity to all Iranians, that feel insulted by the theocrats. And the theocrats know this. They should not have had any elections. So maybe there will be a coup. A coup will truly reflect the power of the theocrats. But even a coup will be short lived. So the mullah is desperate.

In a desperate attempt to shore up support, and fear of losing their grip, the theocracy have decided to remind Iranians, who despise the theocracy, that life could be a lot worse. The people are being told, that they have two choices, when they actually they have three choices. The power of the people is in the third choice. One simple way of coming to that conclusion, is if the unelected Guardian Council; had only allowed Rafsanjani and Ahmadinejad, to have been the only choice in the first round; there would have been silence in the streets in the first round. We all know that the US President helped people to come out and vote. It is only a trivial matter for Iranians, to see through this election fiasco, and use their democratic right not to vote. This time the power of the third choice in Iran's democracy will be evident. You made a big mistake when you allowed the people of Iran to express themselves theocrat. Listen to the apathy.

alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Iran Room