PRESS RELEASE; Zendran trial update

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on USA

Moderator: Club Operations

PRESS RELEASE; Zendran trial update

Postby peterkhanzendran » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:30 am

http://peterkhanzendran.bravehost.com/kkismet.html

Peter:

This post was moved because it does NOT go under Iran & World News. It goes under United States of America Room since it deals with the USA and it's legal authorities.

Liberator
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Shahrzad BB » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:31 pm

Petey Boy:

Hello Uzbek! :badgrin:

Bone head, why do you first write about yourself in third person singular but in second part of your article, get mad, blow a fuse & talk as a first person singular? This is so funny!

First you go: Mr. Zendran this or that
Then in second part, you get so mad & forget you been writing as a third person or as your imaginary webmaster, talking about yourself! Then you start writing as yourself & you cuss everyone you don't approve. Stick with one person, yourself or a third person, but not both! You split personality freak!

Petey Peter Pan, didn't you see this one

Zendran trial, info and press release
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... .php?t=429

You sinial, forgetful, retarded, psycho! why didn't you add on your new update to this thread? Maybe you need to have multi threads about the same subject, all to yourself to feel important! You are so predictable. Get a clue & get a life. Do we have to read your butt stories in jail in your stupid site?

Petey, you are so stupid & predictable. Your funny. Don't worry, they'll take you to jail for third time so you can bunk with your homey skinheads! LMAO LOL

You belong to the zoo, but as much as its a lovely idea, we have no room in the zoo, hence animals don't want to be endangered by you! So we can be happy with the jail. As long as you stay in jail, people can have a peace of mind. I'll send you gingerbreads for christmas in jail. You & Skins can wear red & bunk in bed together, one happy family! LMAO

Hey Mongol, Peter, your a dumb son of a bitch, a stupid racist, a psycho anarchist & a social threat to civil people. I am getting a new grant from UCLA to study criminaly insane characters. Your on top of my list.

Don't forget & don't be late on your next visit to your psychiatrist in jail (Thats me)! LMAO \:D/

CU don't wanna BU

Regards,

Psychiatrist of the board
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby peterkhanzendran » Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:59 pm

Listen fuckmeat fan dulz, the only people who are stupid here are you morons who don't know how to run a list and kafirs like fuckmeat jun spewing her bullshit. Then again, that you would do this is so predictable.
You are jealous because I am out here in the REAL world getting things done while you dulz are busy doing nothing but inventing slander while inbetween trips to your sicko fag ranches in seattle. When the shit starts going down, you will be taken down like the druj pigs you are.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:26 pm

"Listen fuckmeat fan dulz, the only people who are stupid here are you morons who don't know how to run a list and kafirs like fuckmeat jun spewing her bullshit. Then again, that you would do this is so predictable.
You are jealous because I am out here in the REAL world getting things done while you dulz are busy doing nothing but inventing slander while inbetween trips to your sicko fag ranches in seattle. When the shit starts going down, you will be taken down like the druj pigs you are.
Peter Khan Zendran"

Peter,
I printed this out and hanged a copy on my wall, just in case I really need a good laugh. What the fuck is "druj pigs."
Yes, Peter you are in the "REAL" world. Now, sit doen take a long breath and repeat "I exist because Iam , I matter, the world is real, I am real, oh lordy lordy.." That should put you right with the rest of them.
Thanks for the laugh and thanks for being you. You are a very good gauge for the rest of us (in the imaginary world).
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby peterkhanzendran » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:40 pm

Now behave as if you are in the real world and use your brian.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:19 pm

Peter,
By the way, rather than trying to fight with everything all around just recognize that as a memebr of pan Iranian tribe you and I are most likely linked to Scynthia. Why is that important, it is because the Ashknazi Jews are those who converted to Juidiasm from this tribe. And since, the Ashknazi Jews are the most succesful and productive members of the world community, you and I can be happy that we finally won:-)
Fuck the rest of them, stay with the winner that is the part of your clan :D
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby peterkhanzendran » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:08 am

Successful my ass, the ashkenazi's are paving the way for their own destruction.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Return to United States of America Room