Hitler, …, Saddam, … Peter Khan Zendran next?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Middle East & the World

Moderator: Club Operations

Hitler, …, Saddam, … Peter Khan Zendran next?

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:35 pm

Hitler, …, Saddam, … Peter next?

End of “All” Great Totalitarian “Anti ImperialistResistance Dictators

:hitler: Adolf Hitler (Fuhrer) :flame:

:russian: Benito Mussolini (El Duce) :hanging:

:mroff: Slobodan Milosevic (Leader) :restpeace:

:saddam: Saddam Hussein (King of Babylon) :hanging:

..... ZZZZ zzzzzz........... :insomnia: ....zzzz.... :surprised: PETER !!!!

:turkmen: Peter Khan Zendran (IL Dulche) :guillotin: :question:

Could that Anti Imperialist Resistance, Mongolian Fascisto-Nazi, Fu Man Chu Mustached, Aryan Trurkmen, Blondie Goldie Locks, LALA Lander be next? :question:

:turkmen: Peter next? :question:

:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

An Impending Natural Death

Postby Amir » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:49 pm

I doubt that the Gimp will ever be executed. That’s because he will surely die of a natural cause before anyone can get his hands on the Gimp. Here are the top ten reasons why the IPC Gimp already has one foot in the grave:

10. Tub-o-Lard: The spare tire of bacon that the Gimp carries around is a huge health risk. Stroke and heart attack are just around the corner for him. I hope that he carries a bottle of nitroglycerin pills with him at all times.

9. Too Damned White: The Gimp is missing a crucial skin pigment called melanin, resulting in his albinism. Without melanin, he cannot block the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays, rendering him very susceptible to skin cancer. I hope the Gimp has heard of sun block lotion, since he is so fond of going shirt-less. If the Gimp knows what’s good for him, he’ll stay in his basement and won’t go out during the day.

8. Cooped Up In His Basement: The Gimp seems to live in an underground basement somewhere, with an old flag of Iran on the wall. Although this is good protection against skin cancer, it is problematic because it predisposes him to airborne infections that are abundant in a dark, damp environment. He probably has so much mold and yeast growing on him that he could be his own microbrewery. It makes for good beer, but poor health.

7. Agitated Personality: The Gimp appears hyper-excitable. He blows a gasket left and right. His blood pressure must be very high because of his rage problem. This, combined with risk factor #1 makes for a coronary ticking time bomb. Hmmm…I wonder if he’ll blow a gasket after reading this, thereby bringing him one step closer to the Gimp funeral.

6. Man-Boobs: Those big man-boobs are a setup for breast cancer. Usually men don’t get breast cancer, but come on, have you seen those man-boobs? Deep inside one of those boobs there is at least one cell that’s conspiring to go nuts and divide over and over again.

5. Over-Grown Mustache: If that Confucius mustache doesn’t get trimmed soon, it could prove lethal. When the Gimp sleeps, the over-grown hairs could dangle into his throat and block his airway, causing him to suffocate to death. A peaceful and humorous way to go.

4. Severe Myopia: The pieces of tah-estekan that the Gimp uses as eye-glasses are a giveaway that the Gimp is as blind as a bat. Sooner or later his poor vision will cause a severe fall with serious injury or possible death.

BTW, the Gimp reminds me of a mole. He has the vision of a mole, and lives underground somewhere in a basement.

3. Tight-Fitting Gimp Outfit: The Gimp’s clothes (what little he wears) are about 3 sizes too small for him. Such tight constriction does not allow for proper circulation of blood and oxygen. The Gimp now has three strikes against him in the heart attack / stroke risk category.

2. Illegal Steroid Use: In a futile attempt to turn some of his lard into muscle, the Gimp has been shooting up with illegal steroids. Unfortunately, it has not had the desired effect, and the Gimp is as limp and giggly as ever. Even more unfortunate is the fact that the steroids are causing the development of testicular and prostate cancer. The Gimp will soon be overrun by cancer, both from above and below.

And the number one reason why the Gimp is a setup for an early, natural death, preventing people like Ahreeman from getting their wish for a Gimp execution is….

1. Defective Mongolian Genes: The Mongolian gene pool is the worst in the world. It is a hodge podge of one evolutionary mistake after another. Mongolians drop dead left and right without any obvious reason. The prehistoric devolutionary rejects of humanity were exiled to the Asian Steppes, the least desired area in the known world. The technical term for the Mongolian gene pool is “goofy DNA.”

-------------------

How do you like the top ten list, Ahreeman? I’ve recently been in the mood for top ten lists, ten commandments, etc. I think you should open up a new hall for me, called “Amir’s Top Ten.” It’ll be fun. I can even put on a Late Show like Letterman.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:46 am

:martist: Let The Games Begin! :martist:

:turkmen: Peterology 101

:dr: Dr. Arsalan II:

I am going to play a game with you! Game of PsychoSocial Analysis! This game is often played by Iranian Professors (such as you and I), during their off times! When I take a break from writing history, philosophy, politics or a book, I need to relax. What other better way to rest than to psychoSocial Analyze a psycho? Or possibly Frag with one? I am pretty much sure that when you need off times from writing philosophy and tribute to Bertrand Russell, you also need your share of Fragture with one! That is why you are in constant need of pets in IPC (Bache Kuni, Jojo Mojo, Emperor aKIR Hito, Shahu, etc.)! I am also sure that in your off times, you pull crap like this in university (same as I do)! Supermen (Nietzsche) like us, can’t help themselves not to Frag with Pee-Pole! So Mind Games are on!

I truly enjoyed your masterful list of Top 10 on DBK and PKZ, well done! You are a funny fellow! Now I am going to top it! Eat your heart out:

PKZ in a Nutshell

I like PKZ, he is like my long lost little brother which I never had! My younger little psychopathic frustrated serial murderer before committing his first act of serial killing! PKZ is not just another IPC Psycho to be added to Lib’s future “Psycho Ward Room”! But, PKZ is one of the original IPC Psychopaths!

Aside from a Grand Psycho named Reza69 (A Marxist Islamist Egyptian-Iranian), a Pedophile Iraqi Muslim and a Palestinian Radical, Peter is the oldest and the most “Original”:

Psychotic Sociopath Nut Job

In IPC!

There are nutshells coming and going in and out of IPC @ all times; however, an original case like Peter is once a blue moon! That is why I like Peter and grant him the title of:

IPC Original Nut Job

What qualifies Peter as a Master NutCase?

Peter’s Belief System!

Peter actually believes that:

CIA and Bush caused 9/11.
Reza Pahlavi and Pahlavi Family murdered Leyla.
Reza Pahlavi is not Mohamad Reza’s son.
Reza Pahlavi, CIA and myself are collaborating against Iran’s prosperity.
Islamic Republic of Iran is a solid Anti Imperialist Resistance Force.
Iraqi Ba’th Party and Al Qaeda are solid Anti Imperialist Forces.
Marshal Tito is a role model.
Saddam Hussein was a great Anti Imperialist Freedom Fighter.
Serb Mass Murderers are great Nationalist heros.
American SkinHeads are great Anti Imperialist Resistance Fighters.
“Totalitarian Anarchism” (as he defines his political ideology) is the best ideology.
Democracy is sickening and weak.
Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini and Saddam where Great Resistance Fighters.
America is roots of all Evil.
Etc.

Do I need to say more?

How to get on Peter’s Nerves 101?

3 best ways to push Peter’s buttons and make this Time bomb to explode:

1. Tell Peter he is not an Iranian!
He will jump up & down, bangs his butt up to the ceiling, throws a tantrum and rips his ass apart!

2. Tell Peter he is not a White Aryan!
He will shred you to pieces, chew your butt out and spit you with blood!

3. Tell Peter he is not masculine; furthermore, try to feminize him!
He will practically try to grab your neck from inside the monitor and choke you to death!

These are 3 best ways to push Peter’s buttons!

Peter is extremely sensitive about his Iranian Roots. Take that away from him and see him throwing a fit!

Peter is also an openly admitting Nazi! That is what I like about him! He is honest! Unlike many coward Iranian Nazis, Peter is straightforward prejudice! But the funny thing is that Peter himself is not a pure Aryan but a Half-Breed of Yellow + White Aryan!

Peter is also a great Homophobe! This is his greatest “insecurity”! He is always talking “Faggot” this and “Faggot” that! He goes to great extent to get a macho image! He kills himself with weight lifting, posing nude, showing his hairy chest, growing Fu Man Chu Mustache, etc. Peter hates to be feminized in any way! Just pinch his tities and see him throwing a fit!

Any day of the week, I can take any of these insecurities, put my finger on them and push. I can make Peter explode like a time bomb! Peter has a temper size of Empire State! Going to jail is nothing new to him! He would actually get physical with a Cop and gladly go to jail! Peter gives a new meaning to a Psychopath!

Then there is his Ego! As you figured, I am his hidden Role Model! He looks up to me (deep inside) but on surface; he cusses the hell out of me! He loves me and he knows it! I also like him; he is like my little brother. But aside all that, he tries to be an Author!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wrote a “Piece O crap ala Carte” with the name of:

Victimizing Iranian People, or some kind o crap like that (search the net and you see a copy)! This was a bad piece of copy/paste, revised, sadly put together, full of spelling/grammar errors, sort of pamphlet which he calls a Book! He printed copies of it and he actually tries to sell them on Internet!

Now picture, this action comes out of a man who can’t even correctly pronounce or write his own origin:

Aq Qoyonlou or Qara Qoyonlou!

I had to correct him on them!

This is where Peter the Author, the Journalist, the writer comes in! And of course Peter is a great Zoroastrian! Everywhere in his site, he refers to himself as a third person singular! Why?

Peter is a Legend in his own mind!

Peter is a masterpiece psycho! They don’t make them like Peter anymore!

We got psychos coming out of our ears in IPC, right and left …………. But non-like Peter!

Peter is a work in progress! Peter Evolves on daily basis towards that perfect Criminally Insane Megalomaniac figure!

I heard Peter wrote another Book!

You see, from time to time, I enjoy pulling Peter’s shorts, push his buttons, pinch his nerves (and not let go) and frag with him! This gives me great pleasure, thus I am a known Sadist and nothing gives me more pleasure than painful sex, Rather than hitting IPC Psychopath’s nerves and not letting go!

S&M 101

Mind Games

Pushing people’s buttons, hitting people’s nerves, exposing their vulnerabilities, pinching their nerves and not letting go, getting on people’s nerves, putting my finger on people’s insecurities and pushing it to the limits…………. Are some of my favorite pastime recreations! I actually get erections by causing psychological torture for insecure people! These Mind Games and PsychoSocial Analysis, are working as fun and games or rest and relaxation for me in between writing my books and historical researches! It is better than Gardening and you know how much I love Gardening!

So I enjoy pulling people’s shorts, give them wedgies and pinch their nerves! People better not leave themselves open with insecurities, vulnerabilities and Fragups, because all they need is to give me a few buttons to push and I am The Master of Button Pushing!

You see, sometimes I do it outside IPC but sometimes I do it inside IPC! Sometimes I finger Muslim and sometimes I finger opposition! No one is secure from Ahreemanic Finger! That is why they named me “The Gold Finger” in Junior High! Ahreeman Fingers All! It is Ahreeman’s nature to finger All!

Fingering does the body good! I should know, because I fingered The Art Teacher in Junior High!

So what is the moral of story?

Someone like Peter, is an open book for me, only to pick which button and nerve to press and how hard to push! I can have hours and days and weeks of painful pleasures with Peter! Peter has so many insecurities that is out of count! But do not get me wrong! I am not your typical average Sadist who feels better only by putting others down! Hell no! Not @ all! I am far from those Heartless folks with inferiority complex!

{ I am your rare “Academically Registered Sadist” who is perfectly aware of what he is doing and why he is doing it but he still does it, simply because the amount of joys which is given to him by the amount of pain given to others are much more rewarding, greater and exciting than breaking the virginity of an innocent young girl for the first time! This pleasure is beyond blessing! }

Besides, do you know a better way for a hard working writer as myself to unwind? Then by all means, show me a better way and I quit my Sadistic Mind Games!

An Idea for a Social Experiment

It is a known fact that all three: Peter, Bache Kuni and Teddy Kennedy were in jail!
Peter was in jail for picking a fight with a cop and Anarchist Activities.
Bache Kuni was in jail for pretentious and fraudulent behavior as a Hacker Transvestite Prostitute!
Teddy Kennedy was in jail because he drank drove and killed someone!

Now, what if we put all 3 in one cell?

Questions come to mind?
Would Peter’s Tities grow larger?
Would Bache Kuni’s blind eye cures by popping out?
Would Teddy Kennedy start drinking from his anus?
Inquiring minds want to know?
Any more inputs about this special scenario?

And That’s All Folks!

Now Amir Arsalan,

Go and Top this piece if you can! :vdance:
Hee Hee Hee Hee How How Howl………………. :wolf:

Your Buddy,
:wedgie:
Excruciating Pain X!
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

I'm Switching Sides

Postby Amir » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:49 pm

You have an excellent ability to read people. I completely agree with your assessment of the Gimp. Admittedly, you know him much better than I do because I have not interacted with him before, and was not a member when he kept mouthing off in the past. I’ve only read a handful of his posts, most of which have involved his attacking others with foul language, and nothing else.

I have not read any of his organized writings or “articles,” but judging by his behavior towards others in the club, it would be a waste of my time to actually read them.

Most of what I learned was via the link you provided to his site and the pictures contained therein. The Chinese say a picture is worth a thousand words. His pictures provided an excellent base to formulate the Gimp’s degenerate and psychotic nature. I could write a book about the Gimp’s shattered self-image and his desperate need to compensate for it by acting the way he does.

You see, most people that are bigots and hate others have the roots of that hate within themselves. The first person such an individual hates is himself. Only after sufficient self-loathing has settled in does such a person move on to hating others not individually and based upon merit, but as a group solely based on religion, ethnicity, social class, sexual orientation, etc. Such a person directs the hate that he secretly holds for himself outward towards a class of people. The self-hate never dies, however. Everything such a person does is aimed at either attacking others or at covering up his own self-hate and deficiency.

It takes an extremely insecure person to post pictures on the internet of himself with his shirt off and holding nun-chucks or lifting weights. What’s worse is that the pictures aren’t even impressive! Quite the contrary, they are among the most pitiful attempts at self-glorification that I have ever seen. And where does the need arise for such self-glorification? You guessed it…a deep secret self-hate and feelings of inadequacy.

The Gimp has all the makings of a tyrant, but without the power and following; without the charisma. Look at most tyrants in history. Most have had severe psychological trauma causing feelings of inadequacy and self-hate, especially during childhood. If such a tormented child happens to have the talent of expression and charisma, at a time in a nation’s history when that nation is confused and in need of direction, then the end result will be yet another mass-murdering dictator, of which history has had no short supply.

You point out that I’m in need of pets and I keep slamming their heads against the wall. That’s true. There are so many of them here in this club. Which makes me want to point something out to you. I keep hearing that IPC is so far above the rest, etc. Well, I think that such a statement is only partially correct. We must distinguish between the “two IPC’s.” On the one hand, one IPC entails its creators, administration, etc such as yourself, AQ, CA, CR, etc. I admit that this admin part of IPC is admirable and exceptional. On the other hand, there is the IPC forum. In this forum, anyone from a koon bache to Ghamar khanoom can be a member. If we consider the “IPC forum members,” then that aspect of IPC sucks ass. It kind of reminds me of the kings of a nation. For every good one, there are three mediocre ones and ten awful ones.

And you know I’m right. From BK, to Shooshool, to Jojo Mojo, to Maximus Bahaiiticus, to Pokemon, to Worrywart, to the Gimp, etc. IPC is infested with them. Of course, that is through no fault of yours. Given that membership is open to anyone with the simple will to join, and given your no-ban policy, it’s no surprise that losers will surface from time to time. What is surprising to me is the magnitude of losers in the club.

Where the hell do these losers find their way into IPC from? Is IPC a shit magnet? I don’t get it.

Then, I think to myself, what if there are so many losers here because there are so many moronic losers in the Iranian community to begin with? Dear Jesus, I hope I’m wrong.

X, I’ve looked high and I’ve looked low. I’ve looked East, and I’ve looked West. I’ve looked North, and I’ve looked South. I’ve looked everywhere, and the number of Iranians I have found both in the real world and the cyber world that are worthy of conversation is a single digit value. What the hell is going on?

Where are all the heroes?
Who are all these zeroes?

I may say it in a joking way, but this is no joking matter. I am seriously worried about the fate of Iran, if its hope lies in any way within the hands of the Iranian Diaspora. I mention only the Diaspora, because my knowledge of Iranians living in Iran is limited. My information on Iranians that live exclusively in Iran is low. I hope for Iran’s sake that they are in a different boat than us. Iran’s salvation sure isn’t coming from the outside, so I hope it’s coming from the inside.

Even if that is the case, I am still worried. If the Iranians that live in a free western society, under democracy, and with better opportunities than their counterparts in Iran are turning out to be bigger retards than those living in oppressed Iran, what does that say about freedom and democracy? Either way I look at the possibilities, something is seriously screwed up.

Yup. Years of freedom and democracy has produced dumb-asses like Bache Kooni, Shooshool, Jojo, and the Gimp. Are you and I on the wrong side? :-k

Signed,

A Seriously Depressed Secularist That Is On the Verge of Converting Back to Islam and Embracing Theocracy

:( => :pill-booze: => :imam:
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Reality!

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:56 pm

Welcome To Reality!

Professor:

I. Monotheism vs. Polytheism

Monotheism vs. Polytheism
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1235

Look @ your title! The hell is:

Monothesim?
Thesim like Sikim?

Is this Turki Ardabili for Monotheism?
Professor shoma Topoq va Terekmun Zadi ke? Shoma Abru bordi ke? Bah Bah ……..

And while @ it, fix this one:

Ali khoda neesdt
Vali as khoda joda neesdt

The hell is “neesdt”?
Is this Turki Ardabili + Classical German?
The hell is “as”?
Is this like Turki Ardabili German for “az”?

Are you trying to say:

Ali khoda nist
Vali az khoda joda nist

Will you fix your title & text before I add you to the “Ahreemanic List O Bi Savads”?

The reason I noticed it is because I published it in the site (after editing it)!
This was the best solution I found to hit three birds with one shot:

- Publish Monotheism vs. Polytheism
- Publish (indirectly) Tribute to Bertrand Russell (links in content)
- Publish above without interrupting your chain of thought and allowing you to continue working on your Topic (Russell) in the club infinitely …………!

Also,

Atheist
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=957

Been published, yet again I had to edit it because you fragged the encoding!

Will you redo this article in the club, this time with Western European ISO encoding so people can read what the hell you wrote?

Copy (in unicode) and paste (in European ISO). Will ya?

II. Now let me move on to your comments,

First, you are being too harsh to IPC. You see all the Bozos amongst the Iranian Youth in IPC but you fail to see the super bright ones such as my protégé (Liberator)! How many like Liberator do you see around Iranian Community inside or outside Iran? Of course I take credit for him! Hell yes! He is my lieutenant, moderator, and a role model for Iranian Youth!

Second, I am sorry to tell you this but “Yes” it is true! By majority, most Iranians do not consist of Khayyam and Ferdowsi! By majority most Iranians do consist of Gav O Olaq! Are you shocked? Do not choke on it!

You see, this was also Alahazrat’s Grave Mistake! Alahazrat miscalculated his own people! Alahazrat portrayed “A Civilized Face of Iran” to the globe!

Alahazrat had a Golden pot named Iran. Inside this pot was a “Pile O Shiite”! Alahazrat used to put a Golden lid on top of it and throw 2500 years celebration of Monarchy for the globe to see how Civilized is Iran!

Alahazrat used to pick up a microphone and scream to the world that Oh Ye Oh Ye, we are a progressive nation!

The reality was that Iranians were amongst the most fanatical, backwaded, religious, superstitious and ignorant people in the world! Simply Shiite for brains!

If you think Iranians outside are sad, then I suggest take a trip to Iran! You will see a group of Conspiracy Theorist, Fanatical, Superstitious, Religious, Stubborn, Corrupt, Ignorant Fanatics from Tehran to Shiraz to Dahat! You got another thing coming to you buddy!

Who are Iranians?

Iran is not the 1 million semi bright youth out of 5 million Iranian Internet Users which you see inside Iran!

Iran is not the 1/5 million semi bright exiled Iranians which you see outside Iran!

Iran is 70 million corrupted, ignorant thieves inside and 6.1/2 million brain-drained Charlatans outside!

IPC is statistically a representation of Iranian Society! What did you expect?

Of course you get Bache Kuni in IPC, who did you expect? Amir Kabir?

Are you kidding yourself?

Look @ the brightest of the bright amongst the Iranian Youth, like Liberator, will ya?
Even he is a stubborn, pig headed Turk (that would surely piss him off), who would rather choke and drop dead rather than face reality, logic and truth! Of course he is young and idealistic but then again when I was half his age, I seen the big picture! But then again maybe my expectations of him are too much! After all I am Ahreeman and he is not!

Even the brightest of the Iranian Youth like Liberator speaks this way:

“I already have made up my mind and came up with this solution that there must be a God who created everything because the universe cannot get created by chance. And I don’t want to discuss this issue”!

“I do not see how Monarchy can be outdated and illogical”!

and other cockamamie stories about “Active Communication” and calling that Kun Bache, “The Crown Prince”!

That Kun Bache is like Charles! Both of them will take the dream of becoming Kings to grave, because:
Elizabeth will outlive Charles!
And
Kun Goshadi will outlive Reza Pahlavi!

Iranians have a hard time to “Change” and “Progress” and to “Move On”!

This is the most intelligent and progressive youth of Iran (Liberator)!
There you go, I rest my case!

Pish-Namaz (Liberator) ke beguzeh,
Pas-Namaz (Average Iranian Youth) mirineh!

Translation:

When Imam Farts,
Then the Pious Muslim will Shiite!

Go figure ………….

Liberator reminds me of myself during pre-teen years: so stubborn, idealistic, ultra nationalistic, obsessed with Glory of the Past and Monarchy! I could not see beyond my little historical glorious room, which I had created around my brain and was living in it!

I think you are mistaking Iran and Iranians for the Ph. D Grad Students in your university!

Wake up Haji! You been having a dream, wake up and welcome to my nightmare of “The Real Iran and Iranians”!

True, Iran is a regional power
True, Iran is an Asian power
True, Iranians are one of the most schooled folks in the world

But are they truly educated?

Haji, your fellow professors and doctors and rocket scientists have “Pehen” instead of brain in their skulls! They still read Namaz, take Ruzeh, go to Rouzeh Khani and Mosque or Khaneqah not just in Tehran but right here in San Diego!

This is Iran and Iranians for you!

And we have the brightest of the bright ones right here in IPC.
If you are complaining about who you see in IPC, then I got news for you! I am going to let you out of IPC for a while to see the Real face of Iran and Iranians! It is a jungle out there! It is a Zoo out there!

Go count your blessings that I am not sending you for permanent exile from IPC and condemn you to the Real Iranian Society out there in the Real World!

Yes Haji, you been watching too much:

History Channel
Discovery Science Channel
Discovery Channel
And
Read too many Bertrand Russell Books!

Let me bring you down to Earth!
Welcome to Real Iran!
Welcome to Goh O Gand O Kesafat O An O Anabeh O Aqab Mandegi Fekri O Lajan!
Welcome to Shiite, Fanaticism, Rot and Corruption!
Welcome to Uninformity and Rot (Dr. Kourosh Aryamanesh)!
Welcome to “Pusidegi” va “Na Agahi”!

Welcome to Bull Shiite on and off the net, outside and inside Iran, same Shiite if not worst!

This is your country
These are your people
These are your Fellow Iranians!
Hee Hee Hee

Don’t choke on it! Take the bone out!
Boksovat nakon Baba Joon!

Welcome to reality!

@ least I am doing something to Change the Status Q!
Despite,
External Kar Shekani (Enemies of IPC)
And
Internal Kar Shekani (Kos O She’r handed to me by Liberator)

I am doing my best to put a chain (of logic) around these people’s neck and drag (Educate) them to the 21sth Century!

Let’s face the truth Haji:

Life is not a Box O Chocolate!
Life is a Box Full O Shiite

Ali Yaret (Bache Kuni Style)!

Sincerely,

Voice of Reality
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:41 pm

Look @ your title! The hell is:

Monothesim?
Thesim like Sikim?

Is this Turki Ardabili for Monotheism?

What is the meaning of this? Oh…I see…It’s gonna be like that, huh?

Ey Sheytoonak, hala dige mano maskhare mikoni? Bashe…bashe…

Of course I’m going to commit an error or typo from time to time. Everybody does it; even the best of us. You, my good doctor, are not above it either. I’ve noticed spelling and grammatical errors of yours (as I’m sure you’ve noticed of mine) but chose to look the other way. Do you know why I looked the other way? Because I am a follower of our Lord, Jesus the Christ. I lead my life based on his teachings. He taught us the following: “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.” Are you without sin, Oh Great Satan? Now that you’re throwing stones, let me throw one back at you:

I am doing something to Change the Status Q!

Can you tell me what exactly is “Status Q?” Did you mean status quo?

Or were you talking about the Star Trek Q?

I doubt it. You are not a Star Trek fan like myself.

Were you perhaps talking about the song “Suzie Q,” by Lillian Armstrong?

Or did you mean you want to give Iranians an oil change with Quaker State Motor Oil?

Or are you trying to change the IPC member Q?

BTW, how is Q? I haven’t seen him here in a long time. I hope he is well.

So, my dear doctor, which is it?

Consider this “status quo” vs. “Status Q” business my “quid pro quo,” meaning an “equal exchange.”

But seriously, jokes aside, I really do appreciate that you brought that error to my attention, and edited it prior to publishing it in your site. I’ll go fix it. Honestly, I would rather be mocked but become aware of an error or typo and fix it than not know and allow that work to suffer.

Also,

Atheist
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=957

Been published, yet again I had to edit it because you fragged the encoding!

Will you redo this article in the club, this time with Western European ISO encoding so people can read what the hell you wrote?

Copy (in unicode) and paste (in European ISO). Will ya?

Haven’t we already been over this? My posts prior to a couple of months ago were in Unicode, because I was not aware of the problem. Since then, I have switched to Western European.

Baba, bekesh beeroon.

As I recall, you said:

Amir:

This is weird! Now I go to some of the threads such as this:

Return of Ahreeman and political issues!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1134

and I see my encodings also changed from

Western European ISO to Unicode UTF-8! So I changed back the first page but I stopped right there! I am not going to change 4 pages of design, quotes, smiles codes and color texts! For those who can encode more power to them, they can change encoding and for those who don’t know about it, Frag them!

So screw them indeed! What do you want from me? I thought that after that comment, the whole Unicode issue would die. But would you let it die? Noooooooo. You can’t let it go, can you? It’s a sickness, isn’t it? You have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), don’t you?

Okay, I’ll tell you what. I’ll prescribe you an SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor), such as Paxil. Obviously your serotonin levels are out of whack, and need an adjustment. SSRI’s aren’t just for depression anymore. They fix many ailments, one of which is OCD. And I’m doing you a bigger favor than you did for the Lion Heart. I’m prescribing you real medicine, proven by real western science and research. I’m not giving you that crap you gave LLH. What did you give him….gingko biloba? What kind of voodoo are you practicing? That stuff doesn’t work, any more than does ground up tiger penis. Plus, you’re going to give poor LLH gastrointestinal bleeding or something. Some friend you are!

Let’s compare:

Amir cares about his friend Ahreeman, and only gives him medication that is proven scientifically and regulated by the FDA.

Ahreeman does not care about his friend LLH, and gives him any crap he can find, even though it does not work and is used primarily by witch doctors.

Now, back to your OCD. The SSRI will help, but we’ll need behavior modification as well. We must remove the precipitating thoughts of your breakdowns. I advise you not to go close to anything that’s Unicode related, including all of my old posts. In fact, don’t even think about Unicode. Furthermore, avoid anything with the prefix “uni” in it.

-Forget about Ted Kaczynski, the “Unabomber.”
-Give up on your frequent fantasies about unicorns.
-Sell that cursed unicycle I always see you riding around on.
-Stop your philosophical wondering regarding the universe.
-Don’t date any girl with a uni-brow (besides, they’re too freaky).
-Avoid that he / she unisex TBK.
-And most importantly, drop the Unicode issue forever.

You see all the Bozos amongst the Iranian Youth in IPC but you fail to see the super bright ones such as my protégé (Liberator)!

No, I am quite aware of LLH. But as I said, I differentiate between you and IPC administration (who are picked for their talents) and the general members of IPC. I don’t count LLH as just an IPC member, because he is a moderator. He has some administrative capacity and role, and therefore he qualifies as “IPC admin.”

Second, I am sorry to tell you this but “Yes” it is true! By majority, most Iranians do not consist of Khayyam and Ferdowsi! By majority most Iranians do consist of Gav O Olaq! Are you shocked? Do not choke on it!

I am sorry as well. And no, I am not shocked.

You see, this was also Alahazrat’s Grave Mistake! Alahazrat miscalculated his own people! Alahazrat portrayed “A Civilized Face of Iran” to the globe!

Alahazrat had a Golden pot named Iran. Inside this pot was a “Pile O Shiite”! Alahazrat used to put a Golden lid on top of it and throw 2500 years celebration of Monarchy for the globe to see how Civilized is Iran!

Alahazrat used to pick up a microphone and scream to the world that Oh Ye Oh Ye, we are a progressive nation!

I can’t blame him for his optimism. Obviously, history proved him wrong in this respect.

If you think Iranians outside are sad, then I suggest take a trip to Iran! You will see a group of Conspiracy Theorist, Fanatical, Superstitious, Religious, Stubborn, Corrupt, Ignorant Fanatics from Tehran to Shiraz to Dahat! You got another thing coming to you buddy

You’ll notice that I passed judgement on Iranians outside Iran, and reserved my judgement for those inside because my exposure to them is negligible. I did not say that they are better or worse. I said I don’t know, but that if there is to be any hope for Iran’s salvation it falls on them, because it sure as hell isn’t coming from the ones outside Iran.

So you say that they are in at least as bad a shape as those outside Iran? You certainly have more information and contact with them than I do, and so I will defer to your data. And if you are correct (which you probably are) then Iran is super hosed.

Who are Iranians?

Iran is not the 1 million semi bright youth out of 5 million Iranian Internet Users which you see inside Iran!

Iran is not the 1/5 million semi bright exiled Iranians which you see outside Iran!

Iran is 70 million corrupted, ignorant thieves inside and 6.1/2 million brain-drained Charlatans outside!

You’re probably correct. This brings up another interesting question. If Iranians themselves are the problem, then why are we trying to see Iran rescued from the IR? Who are they to be rescued from? Themselves? And if the people are not the aim, then what is? The land of Iran? What is the worth of a geographical location without its people, culture, and traditions? And without the people to practice them, culture and tradition do not exist.

This reminds me of King Edward in the movie Braveheart. He said “The problem with Scotland is that it is full of Scotts.” That statement stuck with me. What is Scotland without the Scotts? What is Iran without the Iranians?

So what is it that we really want, other than the downfall of this regime?

For me, the answer to that question is “change.” Unless one is looking to personally profit from power or Iran’s resources, that is the only logical answer to this question…change.

Change with regard to what? Almost everything. From its religion and superstition, to its form of government, to its ethics, to its insincerity and tarof, to its sense of identity and sympathy. This is a whole lot, isn’t it?

I wonder, is that change even possible, given what ignorant fools we have to work with? Is all that we want just a dream? Is all we do just an exercise in futility? I honestly don’t know. But I do know that if we don’t at least try, then there is no chance for the realization of such a dream.

Look @ the brightest of the bright amongst the Iranian Youth, like Liberator, will ya?
Even he is a stubborn, pig headed Turk (that would surely piss him off), who would rather choke and drop dead rather than face reality, logic and truth! Of course he is young and idealistic but then again when I was half his age, I seen the big picture! But then again maybe my expectations of him are too much! After all I am Ahreeman and he is not!

You say I’m too harsh on the IPC members. Don’t you think you are a bit harsh on LLH? I don’t agree with him on many issues (mainly the monarchy and God issues), but Jesus Christ, cut the guy a break, will you? Haven’t you banged his head against the wall enough in the monarchy thread already?

Consider the allegorical caveman that has lived in a cave his whole life and has never seen the light. What is the best way to show him the light of day?

I would give him sunglasses, then take him outside a few times at dusk. Eventually, I’d get rid of the sunglasses, and take him out a little earlier and earlier.

You grab him with a chain around the neck (as you say) and drag him outside on a bright sunny day at high noon, staple his eyelids to his forehead, and force him to stare directly at the sun. Of course he’ll scream in pain and want to run inside his cave for cover.

Take it easy on the guy.

And please don’t say “I am Ahreeman, blah blah blah, I don’t take it easy, I have no patience, and I don’t pull any punches.” Without some patience, and without the ability to channel your instruction and direction to others in a way that they will better understand and accept incrementally, all your efforts will go up in smoke. Too much too quickly will result in aversion by the student. Even worse, to expect too much result by the student too quickly will lead to frustration in the teacher.

Teaching as you know is an art-form. I see that you have the potential makings of a great teacher. You have the knowledge and the wisdom, and the ability to communicate it. If you develop the ability to better read the student and have more patience, then you’ll be an even better teacher.

This is good advice, even if I myself have been guilty of not always following it in the past. But I try to do so. And when I don’t, I remind myself that I must.

Life is not a Box O Chocolate!
Life is a Box Full O Shiite

Life is an accident.

Ali Yaret (Bache Kuni Style)!

Hussein poshte karet.

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:39 am

Folks:

I was just talking to IPC Tech, Vic. As you know Vic is Dutch. Part of it went like this:

X: Buddy, what is going on there? Now the Dutch Government is building a monument to honor prostitutes! A Giant Statue to honor hookers!

V: Sometimes I wonder what country I am living in!

X: I mean first we used to remember Holland as a cultural land, now the name Holland is equal to Drugs, Whores, pedophile, Liberal Crap, Political Correctness, Respect for Fellow Muslim Terrorists, bend over and allow the Muslim to slaughter your thinkers, more liberal crap and now official monument as symbol of Holland!

V: It is a shame! I don’t know what is going on here!

X: The problem is the attitude not just in Holland but the whole EU!

But then it clicked!
Ding Dong Ding Dong, Dalang Dolung, Dalang Dolung …………… Bells and Chimes ……..

We in IPC should model Holland!

If they are building a monument in honor of giving away Vagina for Dough!

Why shouldn’t we get our IPC Artists to build a monument for giving away Kun (Persian Style)?!

Let us cherish our Persian Traditions of:

Kun Dadan
Kuni Gari
Kun Kunak
Kun Kalak Bazi
Kunaki Pulaki
Kun Koni

By building the first Giant Statue of modern art about Kun Kunak and in honor of all Kun Kons and Kun Bache! Let us honor Bache Kuni and in fact all Bache Kunis of pure Persian Breed! Let us honor Kun!

We shall mix modern art, abstract and surrealism with erotics and Kun!

If Holland goes from Dutch Poetry to Whorehouse,
Why shouldn’t we go from Ferdowsi to Bache Kuni?

I mean our nation is an Islamic Whorehouse, Mullah Heaven and one large Bangarooni in Mosques for Bache Kunis! Imams and Tolab and …………, Why not celebrate Kun in IPC?

Let us go All The Way deep into Islamic Culture! Let’s Go “Lavat Lazem” and “Lavat al Islamiya”!

The whole nation is Goh O Gand O Kesafat O Kun, Islamic Style, why not honor Kun?

Lavat, Kuni Gari, Islamic Bangarooni, and Gayshess Persian Style shall be our motto!

Let Us Honor Ass and Ass Banging, Halaal Style! ](*,)

Let us build this statue first in IPC and then move it right in center of Tehran!

Any ideas for the shape or form of the to be built Statue in honor of Bache Kuni?
And what shall we name it?
Inquiring minds need to know? :roll:

:-$
Artist X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

And God Said...Let There Be Koon!

Postby Messenger of Allah » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:55 pm

Finally!

I got through to you regarding the mighty power of the koon. I’ve been preaching the word of koon (it’s a sequel to the Quran) for months, and no-one has been listening.

See: “BK the Red-Kooned Tranny” at
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... df6c1d28f3

And

“Posts on Koon and Kooni related Topics” at

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... df6c1d28f3

Like all messengers before me, I was at first misunderstood. But now, I am attracting a captive audience. My good fellow Ahreeman, it is most ironic that you of all people would be my first disciple to this glorious religion (sub-sect of Islam). You, who have always been my arch-nemesis, are also the first one to see the light of the path to koon. Welcome, brother.

The glory of koon involves having a kooni (since the true followers of the religion of koon are not koonis themselves). That kooni is the sacrificial lamb. We are fortunate in that we have a good kooni at our disposal here: our BK. His koon will help usher in a golden era of koon, where all that desire it are free to indulge in it. Yes, the age of koon is upon us, my fellow koon admirers.

I’ll give you my input regarding this art project you have envisioned, Michelangelo. The beauty of art lies in its simplicity. I say keep it as simple as possible. Just a giant statue of a koon, and nothing more, will embody the true message of the path to koon.

But (get it…butt?) what shall we call it? In honor of the almighty and benevolent creator of all koons, koonis, koon-admirers, and all that goes in and out of the koon, let us name this magnificent statue the “Koon-ollah.”

Allah will be most pleased… he told me so.
Don't shoot the messenger if you don't like the message
Messenger of Allah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:39 pm

:don: Amir Arsalan:

The Analogy Topic has been moved to the other room.

Now, about one of your comments here. Do not “Safsateh”!

Status Q is one of my Ahreemnic Terms for Status Quo, the same as:

@ for at
and
& for And
and
Frag for F**k
And ……………….

I did not make a mistake. I intentionally used a term, an Ahreemanic Term.

You on the other hand Fragged Up! Fragged Up bad!
You mixed Turki Ardabily with Classical German and screwed up sad! Not even once but twice and three times and……….

So Professor, next time do not “Safsateh” Persian Style! Cause I am Master of Safsateh myself!

Also do not put Shiite on Shingle and cover up the Shiite under the Persian Rug! :coverup:

:firedvl:
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:41 pm

Oh pardon me the last post was directed to MOA, I mistakenly directed it to AA! I mix them up! :roll:

:devgrin:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Only The Pope Is Infallible

Postby Amir » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:43 pm

Only The Pope Is Infallible

Haj Nurollah X:

I read your Religious Q and A. I liked it. It was funny.

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/humor/n ... /index.htm

I do, however, request your enlightenment regarding a matter. The “people” repeatedly ask you about the uniqueness of your ancestor, Aqa Mohamad Khan-e Qajar:

People: Why do you call Aqa Mohamad Khan-e Qajar, your ancestor, while it is a known fact that he was a unique and could have no children?

And:

People: Aqa Mohamad Khan-e Qajar had no Balls! Zand Dynasty had cut them off and made him a unique! How can a Ball-Less person (physically), have such Large Size Balls (actually)???

The uniqueness of Aqa Mohamad Khan-e-Qajar seems irrelevant to the issue. I am sure that he was a unique, one-of-a-kind king and that he probably was matchless, distinctive, inimitable, and exceptional.

But what throws me for a loop is how this pertains to the topic of the conversation: his balls (or lack thereof).

I don’t know, perhaps being a eunuch also causes one to be unique. After all, there aren’t that many eunuchs in the world, thereby making them a rarity. In that sense, eunuchs are unique.

What do you think? Can you please clarify?

Signed,

Amir Arsalan,

Devout Follower Of Jesus Christ,

And Admirer Of Beautiful Glass Houses

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:51 pm

You son of a bitch! You finally got me!

Of course I could put shiite on shingle and somehow explain that I meant to say Unique; however, as you know, I am not part of the Status Q (Riot, Killer!) Iranian Egotistic Bozos with Ph.D.; Therefore, I shall throw in the towel and admit that I meant eunuch!

It is amazing and you know I am an obsessive-compulsive perfectionist to the point of neuroticness; however, even after going over each article 2 times and edit it through and through, still I missed this one! Fragged up!

Now, why don’t we do this,

As long as it seems like you and I will be writing many of the future IPC Website’s material, then let’s make a deal. I insist that you edit my material, when reading them on the site. One way or another you will read my work, so when you see a booboo, inform me. Of course I do not need to inform you about your booboos, because you are a master spell-grammar guru. Those couple of mistakes by you, were your very first posts in IPC and I imagine you just typed them without MS spell check.

So I trust you with your material and I am sure you go over them before posting them. But just in case there is a mistake, during editing, I will fix them.

My case is different. Why you ask?

All of you guys send your material to me, so your job ends right there. Yet, I am the one who needs to go over everybody’s work and edit them! You will be amazed that you are the best English writer in IPC Authors. Everyone else had much more mistakes. Some have many mistakes. This may sound strange to you because all IPC authors are highly educated Doctors, Professors and Engineers, yet believe me, I edit them and I see plenty of mistakes and I fix them. Many times I do not even tell them how many times they screwed up!

So in addition to editing everyone else’s work, then I have to write my books and articles and poetry, draw my graphics and animations, write my satire and jokes, edit, design, format and publish everyone’s work.

Important stuff gets done by me. Less important stuff, I pass to CR. But then again you know me better, so I even go over CR’s work! Sometimes I go over a page of poetry-graphic, 5 times and I still find a millimeter of space, which is not intended to be in the design and graphics! No one would probably notice except me, but it just has to be perfect!

So figure after doing all this, of course I make many errors and I need someone like you to inform me so I can fix them before I become the laughing stock of the world!

So as you see, I do not waste time, I am speedy, punctual and no patience for frag ups! That is why it is very hard to work for me or work with me in university, in corporate world and in IPC.

My nightmare would be to be confined to work with a typical kicked back, relaxed, take it easy, procrastinator, lazy ass Californian or Iranian employee or co-worker! You can imagine what can happen!

I had many episodes with them before. I was even put in a situation to hire a Persian guy and I had miserable time everyday working with him, because he was taking his sweet time doing everything! And very careless too! Finally I had to get rid of him!

Just recently I had to break a friendship due to once again typical Persian Egotistic, procrastinator, fat head, know it all, touchy feely, sensitive crab ass mentality and behavior! Once an Iranian, always an Iranian! What can I say, I want the best for IPC and not everyone cuts it!

Anyway, you see, I am a great man to admit my mistakes, thank you for correcting me and ask you to keep on correcting me. But of course a typical egotistic Iranian know it all, can never take criticism! He would choke and die if you criticize him! Especially Iranian Doctors, Professors and Engineers and Experts with fat heads! Frag them all! Status Q (Riot!) must change!

Say, what do you think we put someone great with spelling/grammar like Bache Kuni in charge of editing IPC articles before publications?

Also in your post you mentioned why are we fighting?
Well, of course it is the soil and the land, but we still have hope to change the culture, Status Quo and people of Iran!

You see, the corrupt was there during Shah and they are still there now! They got worst!
Yesterday’s SAVAKis are today’s VEVAKis! Same Shiite!
Yesterday’s administrative employees are also there today, but they ask for more bribes than Shah’s time!
Everything must change and I mean everything.
Specifically the educated know it all Iranian doctors and professors need an overhaul of attitude, behavior, character and actions! The worst are the older generation of over 65! You simply can’t change the old dogs, better off to shoot them!

Yes, we have a great task. We are trying to change the culture, the social patterns, the structure, the morality, the social traditions and psyche of Iranians. In other words roots of all our problems is Shiite Islam. Even the secular educated class of Iran are infected with Shiite uprising and infected brains due to Allahic Virus! So when I say everything must change, I mean it!

The best way to do this is to effect the future generation. That is why I am concentrating on the youth, student movement and universities. If we change the youth, then we change the future generation. That’s all I care about. Frag the old, let them die out! Frag all these egotistic Iranian Know it alls!

Ahura help me because I have no more tolerance for frag ups, anyone and anything! I am fixated on the cause by all means possible.

More power to us!

Adios Amigo

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:30 pm

I am not unwilling to sometimes laugh at myself. I see you’re the same way.

I honestly meant it when I previously said that I would rather be ridiculed but have my mistake corrected than to be unaware of that error. And I certainly don’t think any less of myself or anyone else that commits an occasional error. It is impossible not to ever make a mistake, and no one is above it.

That was in a way the point with the comment about the Pope’s infallibility. Only God and his instruments –whether they are Popes, Ayatollahs, Caliphs, or other charlatans depending upon the flavor of the day – are upheld as being infallible. But since you and I both know that there is no God, it follows that nothing and no one is truly infallible.

I said you have OCD, and that’s probably true to an extent. What I didn’t tell you was that I recognized your trait because I myself suffer from a mild case of it. OCD manifests in many different ways, and my traits are different than yours. I’m actually very calm and relaxed in real life. Perhaps even a little too calm, whereby I drive others crazy for not getting worked up over things that most people go nuts over.

I do not obsess over the perfection of a piece of work as you do. My obsessions have to do with mental images, symmetry, geometric shapes, and visual stimuli. It’s like I’m playing Tetris in my head all the time, but the damned game never ends! I’ve gotten used to it by now, and it doesn’t negatively affect any part of my life, but there are days that it drives me crazy.

The funniest part is that I’ve had this issue ever since I was a child, but I never thought it was abnormal. I thought everyone else had the same thing going on in his head. A few years ago my wife pointed out to me my occasional subtle eye movements and inquired about them. When I told her why I did them, she told me I have OCD. She’s a psychologist, and is usually very quick to recognize weirdness…but it looks like she didn’t recognize this particular weirdo until she had already married him. Ha, Ha…the joke’s on her. I think it went unrecognized for so long because my OCD is almost entirely internal. Anyways, that’s enough about the OCD thing.

In regards to the editing issue, I sure would appreciate it if you fixed any errors you ever see with my works and bring them to my attention. As for my part, I’ll do the same for you. I don’t read everything in IPC, but I do read most of it. If I find any errors, I’ll either send you a PM or an e-mail. I don’t want to turn the forum into an editing board. That will fill it up with uninteresting, boring posts.

Now that I see you are interested in my input, I actually will send you a couple of suggestions regarding improvement of literary style. They are minor points, but I’ve noticed them in your writing for a long time and I think you could benefit from them.

Overall, though, your writing is among the best that I’ve noticed among Persians. I’m sure you know that I tremendously admire your work. Buddy, you are one in a million. Or maybe even one in seventy million.

But what do you mean by giving up on those over 65?

65? Were you previously perhaps hopeful to sway the senior shitizens? The 70 and 80-year-olds? No shit! I think you should set your sights on an age group a lot lower than that. I personally have given up on everyone over 20, and I don’t trust anyone over 30, including myself! My real aim is for the children as of yet unborn. Even ten-year-olds have been corrupted by their retarded caregivers, which bow down to an imaginary God five times a day.

My real hope is to sway the pendulum into our direction just enough so that enlightened rationalists may be given the opportunity to present their case for reason to the youth in the future. Currently, this is not done; not even in the US. Only when the very young are exposed from a very early age to science and rational thought instead of fairy tales and superstition will humanity be able to rid itself of this parasite. I fathom it won’t be in my lifetime, if ever. That’s why whenever I write something, I present it in a way that I won’t have to return and defend it again. I want it to make a persuasive case as it stands, because I won’t always be around to defend it. Many years from now I’ll be long gone, but my appealing words, my case for reason and rationality will remain.

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby peterkhanzendran » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:22 pm

Don't you faghead heebtards have anything better to do when you are of your haldol?
You call yourself a political group, yet here you air your mental masturbations and bullshit slander about myself and others.
Pedar suckte like YOU are the reasons Iranian resistance is a joke. You sit on your kun tanbul all day on a computer spewing your rants, but you have accomplished NOTHING other than to smell like the freaks who fag for kids online. No wonder you are still in kalifagetland and not in Iran.
And as usual you are jealous because I have done something instead of sit behind a computer.
Three words for you to follow. GET A LIFE
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby joseka » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:33 am

Ferenc Gyurcsany is a totaliratian dictatorship as well!

When will he drop?
joseka
Private

Next

Return to Middle East & the World Room