Why We Must Support Israel?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Middle East & the World

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:55 pm

I. Intro: Shalom Israel

I openly support Israel. Eventhough an Aryan Persian, yet unlike many Anti Semitic Persians, I support Israel by 100%. Why you ask? Heres why:

Before I start, I would like to remind youall about how Mr. Isaac Rabin in Oslo & Mr. Ehud Barak in Camp David, have offered to give the full control of the 2/3 (Oslo) & 95% (Camp David) of the Occupied Territories of West Bank/Ghazah Strip to Palestinians to create a Palestinian Nation & to Rule over it 100% by & via Palestinian Law Enforcement, but Mr. Arafat (may rain of Shiite falls on his grave) did not accept these offers! That (Camp David) was the best offer that Palestinian People would ever get out of Israel; however, Mr. Arafat did not want an Independent Palestine living aside Israel! Mr. Arafat & Al Fath like all Terrorist Arab Orgs. Wanted the End of The State of Israel! That is why This war will never End!

So far Israel done everything in good will to create the peace & so far Palestinian authorities have done everything to break treaties, promote terrorism & ruin any prospect of peace & prosperity for their own people!

Israel with 100,000 Iranian Israeli Population, home to Great Iranian Patriots, a True Democracy to All Israeli Citizens including Arab Muslim Israeli Citizens, is the only true Democracy in the Middle East. Israel is Iran's Natural Ally to stop the Sea of Arabo_Muslim taking over our both lands!

According to constitution of Israel, even Arabo_Muslim Israeli citizens like the rest of Israeli citizens have a right to vote & have the same equal rights on all issues, same as the rest of Israelis. Palestinians jump over each other's shoulders to get into Israel for jobs, financial stability, security & a better life!

It is our natural destiny to form a coalition with Israel. It is a matter of survival for our national security. Alone, we are a regional power, yet with Israel, we are a continental power.

As Iranian Americans, it is our national duty to support Israel by all means possible, cause Arabo_Muslim are destined to throw Jews in the Mediterranean & If Israel goes, the only civilized nation in the region goes & with it, any hope of democracy & civilization for the whole region goes.

There is Israel & there is Iran & then there are a Sea of Arab Nations tightening the breathing space for us in the region. We have no other choice but to form an alliance with Israel. Its good for both nations.

for more historical information, please check:

Historical Facts on Israel - Palestine Issue
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/isr ... /index.htm

Shalom

To All you Anti Semites, Anti Israel, Anti Jew, Anti Zionist, ...................

In these days of fashionable "Israel/Jew Bashing" conducted by:

Euro-Pee-On Onion (European Union)
Bleeding Heart Liberals (American Liberals)
Potential Sophisticated Neo Assassins (Third World Intellectual Terrorists)
Sissy Ass Wus Balls (Global Pacifists)
Environmentalist Wacos (Planet Lovin Greens & other vegetables)
Feme Nazis (Feminist Democrats)
Feme Tazis (Sisters of Zeynab Militant Feme Muslim)
God Damn Commies (Intellectuals of The Left)
Illiterate Allah Lovin Baboons with head-bands (Hizbollah)
Pious Pajama Wearing Rag Heads (Umma' of Good Old Muslim)
Lovers of Allah with Strap Bombs (Suicide Bombers of Allah)

lets show the other side of the coin!
Please view:

1. The Natural Alliance: Iran-Israel-India
2. The Famous Iranian Israelis

Coming up next ...

Shalom Malekhem, Shalom Israel

Sign

A Jew Lovin Aryan! (is that controversial or what?!)
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Irani » Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:52 pm

We as a Iranians mustn't support Palestine, but we mustn support Israel either, just beacuse they arent arabs! I dont think the majority of Iranians are against the existance of Israel, but rather its way of holding Palestinians under occupation and making them refugees in their own "country". Those who refuse to accept Israel should re-think. Israel will never "dis-appear" but the West Bank and Gaza Strip are Palestinian. Israel cant expect Palestinians to just dissapear and Palestinians cant expect Israel to just disappear.
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Issues

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:24 am

Ey Irani:

I suggest you go & read the Camp David & Oslo Agreements. Israel has no problem with the existence of an independent Palestinian Nation & they offerd it in both conferences with 95% of West Bank & Ghazah lands & 100% control of Palestinian authorities. Sharon even evacuted Jewish Colonies & Towns of the West Bank & Ghazah & is still doing so.......... The problem is that Palestinians, specifically Militant Groups do not feel the same & they want to End Israel's existence.

Sharon is more than fair! If I was in charge there, I wouldn't even be half as fair as Sharon!

Israel has every right to build a wall around itself & not letting anyone in. This is not any of EU's damn business to tell Israel what to do! EU is not responsible for national security of Israeli citizens but Sharon is! EU only cares to guzzle them Arab Oils & kiss their behinds! they have every right to protect themselves.

America is the only protector which Israel has or otherwise EU & Arabs would destroy Israel & murder every Jew over there! For God sake, Bush is even giving away 20 million Dollars to Palestinian corrupt authorities who cannot even control their land! I believe Bush should keep the 20 million & instead help Israel to eliminate Hizbollah, Hamas, Al Jihad & Al Fath! That is how there will be a peace in Middle East. As long as Terrorist Groups are refusing to put their arms down, there will be no Palestinian Authority over there & there will for sure be no peace.

Once again, Arab Muslim Citizens of Israel have equal rights the same as Jewish Citizens of Israel.

Can you say the same about Jewish Citizens in any Muslim country including Iran?

Think about it. The problem are Arabo_Muslim mentality which is blocking the peace in Middle East.

Also, Enemy of my enemy is my friend. And that is a fact for survival, otherwise they take over your land like they done in 1979 & still occupying your land! In 1979, we took the Palestinian side & PLO Commandos were all over Iran fighting to bring Khomeini to power & there are still a great number of Palestinians belonging to the Foreign Legion of Sepah Pasdaran. During student riots, a few years ago, Iranian Pasdars would not open fire on students but Palestinian Pasdars would! Arabs do the dirty work of Sepah Pasdaran!

In 1979 Palestinians were fighting & mass murdering Garde Javidan (Immortal Guards) in Tehran & in Military Officers University right in front of one of our houses in Sepah Street! I know because My Mother used to hide the Immortals Officers & Guards in our house's basement to save their lives from Palestinian & Hizbollah An-Qolabis.

Once the battle was lost, my mother saved so many of Immortals helping them hide & escape. And you are telling me about Palestinian Rights?! Palestinians were a major factor for victory of Khomeini. Do you even recall that famous dance of Arafat in victory party of Khomeini, hugging & kissing Khomeini like his father! In returns IRI is still actively supporting Palestinians & PLO.

So if you seek sympathy towards Palestinian Rights, let me tell you how I feel:

FRAG Palestinian rights! Less Savages in Middle East, More Fresh Air for Civilized people!

Shoot them all & let Allah sort them out!

You get no sympathy from me for these savages!

PLO trained Hizbollah of Iran & Mojahedin. Today Hizbollah of Iran returns the favor by allowing Sepah Pasdaran to train PLO Commandos in various Iranian Terrorist Training Camps in Iran.

Palestinian Authorities, Arafat & PLO policies were & are Anti Iranian Nationalism. Palestinian benefits are in contradiction with Iranian benefits, unless you are Muslim & pro an Islamic Iran! Of course you can also be an Islamic Appologist or Moderate Muslim as they call themselves!

Think outside the box & look @ the big picture!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Irani » Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:12 am

I suggest you go & read the Camp David & Oslo Agreements. Israel has no problem with the existence of an independent Palestinian Nation & they offerd it in both conferences with 95% of West Bank & Ghazah lands & 100% control of Palestinian authorities. Sharon even evacuted Jewish Colonies & Towns of the West Bank & Ghazah & is still doing so.......... The problem is that Palestinians, specifically Militant Groups do not feel the same & they want to End Israel's existence.

Sharon is more than fair! If I was in charge there, I wouldn't even be half as fair as Sharon!

That wasnt sharon, and that was Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon Peres.
that was arafats fault why must the palestinan civilans suffer? i bet they would accept it if where offerd again.

Israel has every right to build a wall around itself & not letting anyone in. This is not any of EU's damn business to tell Israel what to do! EU is not responsible for national security of Israeli citizens but Sharon is! EU only cares to guzzle them Arab Oils & kiss their behinds! they have every right to protect themselves.

America is the only protector which Israel has or otherwise EU & Arabs would destroy Israel & murder every Jew over there! For God sake, Bush is even giving away 20 million Dollars to Palestinian corrupt authorities who cannot even control their land! I believe Bush should keep the 20 million & instead help Israel to eliminate Hizbollah, Hamas, Al Jihad & Al Fath! That is how there will be a peace in Middle East. As long as Terrorist Groups are refusing to put their arms down, there will be no Palestinian Authority over there & there will for sure be no peace.

Yes, Israel has every right to build a wall to protect themselves, but why dont they build it on the green line? why must they separate palestinian and their schools?

Once again, Arab Muslim Citizens of Israel have equal rights the same as Jewish Citizens of Israel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 111915.stm

Can you say the same about Jewish Citizens in any Muslim country including Iran?

Yes, Turkey,
Thats beacuse Iran is ruled by laws from the 700 century.

Think about it. The problem are Arabo_Muslim mentality which is blocking the peace in Middle East.

No its not.

Also, Enemy of my enemy is my friend. And that is a fact for survival, otherwise they take over your land like they done in 1979 & still occupying your land! In 1979, we took the Palestinian side & PLO Commandos were all over Iran fighting to bring Khomeini to power & there are still a great number of Palestinians belonging to the Foreign Legion of Sepah Pasdaran. During student riots, a few years ago, Iranian Pasdars would not open fire on students but Palestinian Pasdars would! Arabs do the dirty work of Sepah Pasdaran!

Yes, i had heard this before.

So if you seek sympathy towards Palestinian Rights, let me tell you how I feel:

FRAG Palestinian rights! Less Savages in Middle East, More Fresh Air for Civilized people!

Shoot them all & let Allah sort them out!

You get no sympathy from me for these savages!

PLO trained Hizbollah of Iran & Mojahedin. Today Hizbollah of Iran returns the favor by allowing Sepah Pasdaran to train PLO Commandos in various Iranian Terrorist Training Camps in Iran.

What have Palestinians done? why do you blame all palestinians for whatthe extremists do? how would you feel if you were blamed beacuse of the embassy taking in the 80:s? You sound like Hamas, only you say what they say towards

Palestinian Authorities, Arafat & PLO policies were & are Anti Iranian Nationalism. Palestinian benefits are in contradiction with Iranian benefits, unless you are Muslim & pro an Islamic Iran! Of course you can also be an Islamic Appologist or Moderate Muslim as they call themselves!

No i am an atheist, why is the creation of a Palestinian state not in the benefit of Iran, it is in the benefit of all of the ME if there is ever going to be peace.
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby SirZJ » Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:40 am

Last edited by SirZJ on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby SirZJ » Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:36 pm

Last edited by SirZJ on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Issues

Postby Irani » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:26 am

In 1979 Palestinians were fighting & mass murdering Garde Javidan (Immortal Guards) in Tehran & in Military Officers University right in front of one of our houses in Sepah Street! I know because My Mother used to hide the Immortals Officers & Guards in our house's basement to save their lives from Palestinian & Hizbollah An-Qolabis.

Once the battle was lost, my mother saved so many of Immortals helping them hide & escape. And you are telling me about Palestinian Rights?! Palestinians were a major factor for victory of Khomeini. Do you even recall that famous dance of Arafat in victory party of Khomeini, hugging & kissing Khomeini like his father! In returns IRI is still actively supporting Palestinians & PLO.

Hey, ever heard of 17 Sharivar?

IRANI: Regarding your technical problems i've discovered that you have either ticked the "Disable BBCode in this post" option which is available when posting or it has automatically been ticked - therefore you need to PAY ATTENTION in the future and make sure that this option is UN-TICKED in order for the BBCode (quotes etc) to work. Hope it helps.

Liberator
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:07 pm

17 Shahrivar chiye? Khorakiye ya este'mal kardani?
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Iranian Nazis!

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:10 pm

Iranian Nazis!

Folks,

A Shiite Seyed calls another Iranian, a Dirty Jew! That Jew probably has more Persian roots than that Shiite whom is a half-breed abomination! Jewish Iranians have been living in Iran for thousands of years; way before Arabs had entered Iran! The Arabs, whom are ancestors of the Iranian Shiite Seyeds (by raping their mothers) had mostly entered, migrated or invaded Iran since 7th century AD, while the Jewish Iranians were mostly living in Iran all the way back to the Median Era and beyond @ 6th century BC! So I would like the Shiite to think twice, before once more they call an Iranian, a Dirty Jew!

Iranians are having a hard time digesting that Jews are Iranian! Actually I got news for you: Jews are not just Iranian, but they are "Ancient Iranian People"! For your Allah's sake, your own Empress Esther (Xerxes' Wife) of Achaemenids was a Jew! Your own Cyrus was keen on Jews & freed 42,000 of them from slavery of Babylon! Jews are not just Persian, yet they are Ancient Persians and if you can't digest that, then by all means swallow it with some water or duq!

What cracks me up are those Iranians who assume that they are Aryans, so they put down the Jews! I mean the dude looks like an Hairy Eggplant Fur Ball with only one thing sticking out of the fur and that's the Arabic Eggplant nose, yet he insists that he is Cyruses Grand Son! Give it up folks, will ya?!

@ least I can trace my roots 4 generations back & I am sure that I am Aryan, yet I have no animosity towards Jews, neither did Xerxes nor Darius! Where the hell do Iranian Nazis or Iranian Shiite get the idea of Anti-Semitism?!

Persian Empire has always been the benefactor of Jews and a good home for Jews and keen on the Jews. What cracks me up are these "Nazi Apologists" who are too shy to admit that they are Nazis! Baba jan, just come straightforward, be a man & admit that you are a bloody racist! I will have more respect for a Brave Racist than a Shy Nazi Apologist! Just admit it folks!

For your Allah's sake, Israel has the most sophisticated Medical Science, Medical Doctors and Medical Hospitals in the world. Israel's medicinal science is far more advanced than Austria, Germany & even America. And you know what? Some of these great Israeli doctors are Iranian Jews! Why aren't they working in their own nation, Iran? Because Iran is full of Shiite!

I will tell you about who's a Nazi & who's a Shiite, when you will be needing the best surgeons in the world! I bet with you that you will be heading to Israel & I bet with you that you will not seek these surgeons in bloody Ghods, West Bank, Ghaza or Palestine! Lets see if then, you will be still shouting:

Free Ghods, Free Palestine, Free .........................

I am deeply sorrowed by illness of Ariel Sharon (My Main Man) and if Iranians have any brains in their skulls, they would also be deeply concern on Sharon's health. Sharon is the key to mid east peace.

I do not know why Iranians are more Muslim than Arabs?! Iranians are the:

Kaseye Az Ash Daqtar!
(The Bowl which is hotter than the stew)!

What has Arabo_Muslim done for you except invading your land, killing your fathers, raping your mothers & sisters & indeed enslaving your brothers? They Fragged you over about 1400 years ago & they Fragged you deep & hard! After 1400 years, you are still kissing up to them, kiss their Asses, worship their God (Allah), suck up to their religion (Islam), prays to their thug lord (Muhammed), accept their legitimacy of AIOG Government (Arabo Islamic Occupational Government) of Qom & you created Shiite out of your rectums (during Safavids) & you are happy Shiites living in the Shiite Hole (Islamic Iran)! Iranians must be masochists & enjoy being Fragged over & over by Islam & Arabo_Muslim! After 1400 years, they are still begging Arabs to Frag them more & more!

Shiite Muslim fools,

Jews are your brothers and sisters. They have always been your own flesh and blood. Israel has always been a great Ally to Iran. Except from IRI Era, Israel has been a natural Ally to Iran. Your enemy are not Zionists, but your enemy is the AIOG Regime occupying Iran! Your enemy is The Allahic Virus!

Israel is not your enemy! Arabo_Islamic sea of nations in Middle East hate you, always hated you & will hate you. They do not even consider you a Muslim nation because they do not even accept Shiite as true Islam! You are fools who suck Arab Penis for no reason whatsoever! You even brought up an AIOG government to power on 1979! You must really love & used to being Arab slaves!

Iranian Shiite are nothing but half breed Semi Arabs, assuming that they are Nobel Aryans by grasping Islam & hating the Jews, but in fact, they are committing suicide & self genocide of their own race! Iranian Shiite must be the most ignorant people on Earth. Iranian Shiite are Arab Worshipers & Petty Arab Slaves; furthermore, boy toys to AIOG. I pity Iranian Shiite such as I pity sick dogs! Ignorance is epidemic, so the best I can do is stay away from them!

"Iranian, live Iranian, Love Iranian and Die as a Free Proud Iranian."

Amen

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Hamas Controlled Palestine!

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:11 am

Hamas Controlled Palestine!
An Ahreemanic View of the News & Commentary Update on Today's Near East!
January 29, 2006

Folks:

Well, well, well! Who would have guessed that a day would come for Hamas to control Palestine?! Definitely not Al Fatah!

I bet with you, Benjamin Netanyahu of Likud Party is now singing to Sharon & his boys:

"I told you so, didn't I????????"

"I told you not to evacuate Ghazah, didn't I???????"

So what now?

Now Sharon is out of the picture & he was the only key to Mid East peace. Ghazah is evacuated & a known Terrorist Group, backed by IRI is going to be in power in Palestine, next door to Israel! In other words, "A Mini IRI" will be governing next door to Israel!

Obviously Arafat boys (Al Fatah/PLO) do not want to let go of power & money! They do not care about Democracy or Elections. They do not care that Al Hamas won the elections with land-slide! They only care to keep on receiving them yearly 10 billions of dollars coming their ways from DC! They love them American Dollars. US dollars are for re-building Palestine & keeping peace in the region. In a way, US Government has been sending our hard earned Tax dollars to Egypt, Israel & Palestine as billions of dollars of grants per year, to keep peace in mid east!

But them dollars have been supporting the life style of now dead Arafat & his PLO/Al Fatah boys! Them dollars & other donations from Arab nations & Saudis, made Arafat & his boys Corrupt Billionaires!

Now Hamas wants a piece of the cake! Now Israel has to deal with it!

Obviously US Government must stop sending our tax money to Hamas, because Hamas does not need our money, thus IRI is sending plenty of money to them! Besides, it will be oxy-moronic if US battles with Terror but then again funds the Terror!

As I have predicted, now Al Fatah & Al Hamas will start a civil war to chew each other's necks! Arabo_Muslim will start killing each other to gain power (Arab Style)!

How will Israel take this? Will this episode, cause The Right Wing & Likud to gain power? What will happen to peace in the region? When Sharon went to hospital, the peace also went to coma with him! Now you got Hamas wrestling for power in West Bank & an uncertain future in Israeli politics.

Israel will not tolerate a nuclear Iran, what makes you think they will tolerate a Mini Iran next door to them?

Prepare yourself for up coming Hairy Scenarios in the region! Obviously Peace went to coma with Sharon!

Six pack o Sodi Pop, I will buy,
Bag o Microwave popcorn, I will pop,
Sit me down on my leather sofa, I will do,
Turn on the FOX News, I will do,

Nothing like, watching a Great War Episode in the whole region!
The kind o war which blood, guts, intestines & Christiane Amanpour's nose will fly across the TV Screens! Ain't WAR Hell? I Loves WAR!

BTW,

Seems like the only semi cute Iranian Anchor girl (Rudy Bakhtiar) has moved from CNN to FOX! You know, in FOX, you need to dress well, look good, present yourself very professional & must be good looking or get plastic surgery! But in CNN, all the rejects, degenerates, retards of the world, due to Affirmative Action, can get a job! Haven't you noticed CNN Anchors are going to work with no make-up & a step short of wearing pajamas?! So now, with Rudy Bakhtiar moving to FOX, Only the Iranian Bow-Wow Doggies remain in CNN (Asieh Namdar, Christiane Amanpour & of course that Kachal Ali Khan). Woof Woof, there is!

Folks, prepare yourselves for Hot Upcoming days in the region! Iran is still playing games with the west. Now Ali Larijani the IRI nuke chief is wasting more western precious time by another childish story about how now IRI is willing to consider the Russian plan! This is all another Time Wasters for IRI to get nuked up, while the UN & EU with their thumbs up their butts, keep silence & wheel & deal with Mullahs as usual! Russia & China are of course IRI's solid trade partners & backups! So Mullahs are playing "Munich Negotiate Games", like Nazis did in 1930's, while arming up to their necks! The same as 1930's, EU is turning the blind eye & ignores the problem until the full-blown World War breaks out!

Today's IRI, the same as 1930's Nazi Germany, will start a major war, but by then, it will be too late for UN & EU to turn the blind eye, other cheek or the other butt cheek!

My Congratulations to Islamic Republic of Iran, for the Hamas victory in Palestine & also their re-starting of Nuclear Program in Esfahan, Arak, Kerman, Bushehr, etc., despite the empty Huff & Puffs of EU & UN! Mullahs know very well that EU & UN are full o Shiite! Euro-Pee-On Nations, what a joke! We must Piss on Euro-Pee-On Nations! They sell their own mothers for Iranian oil & gass & indeed Caviar! That's why Ahmadinejad is doing whatever he wants & Larijani continues playing negotiate games with the world! Russia & China are making big Dollars due to trades & The World is getting one more step closer to a Nuclear Catastrophe by the Greatest State Responsor of Terrorism, Islamic Republic of Iran!

On AIOG

Folks,

The funny thing is that Iranians are wondering why the world considers them Arabs?!

Excuse me but does Ahmadinejad, Khamenei or other AIOG (Arabo_Islamic Occupational Government) people, look Aryan to yous?!

If Iranian Government & their Followers look like Arabs, dress like Arabs, worship like Arabs, talk like Arabs, act like Arabs & live like Arabs, then by Golly Jee, They Are Arabs!

Admit it, you are an Arabo_Islamic Nation! You enjoy sucking on Arab Schlongs!

So do not get offended if Encyclopedias, Game Companies or the world considers you Arabs! Your country is under AIOG & if you do not like it, then I suggest get off of your Asses & do something about it, besides bitching & moaning about how ignorant are westerners to call us Arabs!

On Topic

Now back to the topic of this thread:

Question: Why we must support Israel?

Answer: Because the other side are Savage Animals but @ least Israelis are Civilized Human Beings!

I cannot wait for a Great Bloody WAR to begin! I am all ready to watch it on my Giant Screen!

ON WAR

Nothing like a Good bloody WAR! It builds character! Screw the Liberal Democrat Pacifists! Give me a bloody WAR, any day of the week! Its like a good Action movie or documentary but LIVE!

Hee Hee Hee Hee How How Howl ................

Sign,
:firedvl:
The Blood Thirsty WAR Monger X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Middle East & the World Room