Monarchy or Republic?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby Kian » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:01 am

Too Ahreeman

Dude, you surtainly think a hole lot of you'r self. You old timers are as always cought up in the past and thinks you'r own way should be the best way for everyone, me this, me that, I am going to free Iran, I hate the pacifist, I will rage war against the mullas.
So RP would be a good leader if he have had aswered you'r email ? and made you his visir. I get sick too my stomach when I hear people with not even a name, proclame themselfs as the saviour and sitt in a western country and talk & talk & talk. I this & I that. In this 26 years we have seen a hole lot of the likes of you.
Irans future is in the hand of the youth who live inside the country, me and you are nobody accept citizens with one vote. If you american persians like it or not, todays youth are not like the cattle you were used too before, people who swalloed any crap, fed to them.
They realise that the blood way should be last option, today even sepahe pasdaran is behind the people.
I say it again, today nobody can come and clame power. We want democracy, and in a democracy power is given by the people to the leader. But with people like you, we will only see blood and confusion and at the end dictatorship, tomorrow. ( that is if you manage, to stop talking and with you'r allies the mujahed and the leninists fool the people once again )
Reza Pahlavi had the courage to throw away his right to the crown. Howmany Tabarzadi or any other selfproclaimed leader can say that ?

Man, this hole damned opposition is living a fantasy, and you'r not helping.
Last edited by Kian on Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ze khabe geran bayad az chashm shost, Ze rokh barafkande nangin,shost.
Bia ta bekoshim va jang avarim, boron sar az in bare nang avarim.
Biarim an abe rafte be jooy, magar ze an biabim baz aberooy.
Ferdosi.
www.idreamofpersia.com
Kian
Private

Postby peterkhanzendran » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:31 am

You got a problem with my style, go roll over and croak. You tards just can't get over the fact that I get REAL results while you sit around and do NOTHING.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby peterkhanzendran » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:37 pm

If you can't understand then you'll never know.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Kian » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:13 pm

Friend, I could care less about somebody talking trash about Reza Pahlavi, thats his/her right to do so. I'm talking trash about the mujaheds and thats my right to do so.
What I see as a tragic comedy is when whomever sees IPC as the salvation for the opposition and lectures what is right and what is wrong, when it only is one mans opinion. It's just plain patetic.
I tought I'v made it clear, my vote for Reza Pahlavi II have nothing to do with his father, that's a close chapter. I simply see him as the most suitable leading candidate to start out with, if it's right or wrong, well time will tell.
There is a bunch of other names who I belive are exellent candidates, like Amir Abbas Fakhravar a.k.a Siavash, who's in prison today. But I say it again, it will take time, at least a couple of years, untill a national referendum is going to take place, during this time all the candidates from left to right must come and present their ide's, so people know who they are voting for. In the meantime I see Reza Pahlavi II as the best candidate for leading and maintaining infrastructure, now go ahead and say, thats becouse I liked his father. NO, this is a new age, he's done more than any other selfproclamed candidate have done, however it might not be enough.
Regarding the people handing him the throne on a silver plate, thats just simplifying the subject. He have left all options open, as you know there are not relible polls that discribes peoples true feeling regarding the monarchy/republican issue. personally I got very confused of him working toghter with Sazgara ( the founder of sepah pasdaran ) . But after consulting some relible sources in Iran, it became more clear. Remember kooye daneshgah ? sepah was beating the students, while they were doing so, you could hear them talk about the forces of Reza Pahlavi whos coming to kill them, they were scared, they didint know whats what. This I hear from friends who were there. Now sepah pasdaran have claimed that they will stay behind the people if there's going to be an uprising, why ? could it that they had enough of the monky regime as well ? these people are allso iranians. This is why I dont accept people preaching about war, first of all it's an unrealistic fantasy, secondly it will just bring hell for years to come.
I'v asked the question if anybody had a better ide', no realistic answer so far. So in the meantime I hope that Reza Pahlavi 's plan will work regarding a peaceful national referendum, and if we get screwed, so what, nothing's changed, only one less candidate and the fight will go on.

Eh, I didnt know that I have to spell out that a national referendum = General Elections, how else can people choose a leader ?

I must allso say that I resent the way, most american persians see upon their countrymen, offcourse they are poisoned and confused, but they are allso brilliant and they are all we'v got, what is Persia without Persians.

Bedrod
Last edited by Kian on Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ferdosi.
www.idreamofpersia.com
Kian
Private

Postby iranazadbad » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:52 pm

Monarchy or Republic is the question, I am not sure how the kun tanbul gets into this conversation :-) I don't even know what it means. Peter, please elabrate:-)
If we have a constitution that protects individual rights against the government's natural zeal for tyrany then the form should not matter.
I persoanlly like the Monarchy more than a Republic form of government for Iran. This is because I think a republican form of government can invite much unwanted ouitside influence in internal affair. In addition, I alo think that a monarchy would more reflect the historical/national heritage of the Iranian people. Having said that, I support any form of government that the people of Iran eventually decide.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Irani » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:48 am

Monarchy or Republic?

Whatever the people decide, personly i will vote for a republic.

Do people actually expect Iranians to vote for a monarchy and RP, when most of them havent even heard of him? c'mon i live in Europe and i didnt hear of him before i came here.

It's funny that people say things like "I'll vote for a CM beacuse in the CM:s of Europe the gap between the haves and the dont haves are the least", what has that got to do with the King in a constitutional monarchy? statements like that maks one wonder just how much these persons knows about politics (no offense to anyone here). We must leave our past mistakes behind and stop our childish bickerin, we can learn from our past mistakes but whats the use of blaming each other for something that happend 26 years ago? Many of those that took part in the "revolution" of -79 are today against this regime and there is no reason for us to exept them from any opposition and call them traitors etc. that will achieve nothing but more infighting.

The problem with -79 was that millions of Iranians (incl. Armenians, Jews and Zoroastrians) vote for an islamic republic, not knowing what it meant, all it simply did was to replace Reza Shah with ayatoleh Khomeini, so therefore it cannot be called a real republic like Finland or Austria.

In 200 years the -79 will be seen as the revolution that made Iranians secular and putted an end to the absolute monarchy.

However we must all accept the vote of the people of Iran. Those who say they will take up arms wether Monarchists or Republicans should stay in the country they live in now and learn more about democracy.
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby peterkhanzendran » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:22 pm

You see what I mean, you talk about helping Iran but can't even understand a simple contraction as can't then go on about that clitwipe shakespeare who epitomizes everything that's wrong with the english language. Get a life.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Monarchist Confusion!

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:36 pm

Monarchist Confusion!

Dear Valuable Comrades:

Some of you valuable Constitutionalist Monarchist comrades are my dear friends, been with us for many years or are operation members, but with all due respect, You are confused! Why are you confused? I tell you why!

You want Constitutional Monarchy for Iran, right? If you want constitutional monarchy for Iran, well we had constitutional monarchy in Iran at Ahmad Shah-e Qajar's time. Iran was a constitutional monarchy for 19 years (1906 - 1925). Satar Khan & Baqer Khan & others fought to establish a Constitutional Monarchy in Iran. Major battles happened & many died to shove the Constitution up Mozafar al Din Shah's throat! Mozafar al Din Shah & Russian Empire done their best to destroy the Constitutionalists. Mozafar al Din Shah & Tsar & Russians believed in Absolutist Monarchy and wanted to avoid Constitutionalists who wanted a British Model of Monarchy. Russians wanted to stop the British Influence in Iran.

Finally constitutionalists won & Parliament got power. Prime Minister ruled, parliament enforced law & Monarch became a ceremonial figure. Iran was a constitutional Monarchy for 19 years.

If you want Constitutional Monarchy, then why the hell Pahlavis overthrow the legal Constitutional Monarchy of Iran? Why did Reza Khan over throw the Qajar? Why did Reza Khan return Iran to the Absolutist Monarchy model? Do you know why?

Because Constitutional Monarchy had never worked in Iran! Parliament and Cabinet & Prime Minister spent more time to argue & battle each other than accomplished running the nation! And the Shah was a useless Shah, spending the National Budget in Europe! Thats why! Thats why Reza Khan re-established the Persian Model of Absolutist Monarchy than European model of Constitutional Monarchy!

Get it in your brains, Constitutional Monarchy does not work in Iran! Iran is not Europe. Iranian system is not Touchy, Feely, Mannerful, Civilized Systems of Europe! For God's sake, even parliamentary systems of Europe are disasters & nothing gets done! If the cabinet & Prime Minister, either in republics or monarchies, does not get enough approval rating & votes in the parliament, then the whole cabinet will collaps!

This is all over Europe! Now America is another story and has a unique system of government but Europe is a disaster! Italian Model, German model, etc. are always having cabinet collapses & other issues & getting nothing done! Even in England its an episode!

European Constitutional Monarchies & Parliamentary Republics have an extremely confusing and semi functional systems.

So basically the Iranian Constitutional Monarchy was non functional because the European Model does not work in Iran! That's why Reza Khan made a Coup and over throw the Constitutional Monarchy of Iran to finally get something done! Why don't you read your history?!

For 50 years, Pahlavis ruled with an Iron Fist. They accomplished many things but Iran was an Absolutist Monarchy. Pahlavis had many flaws but they provided results. If today's Monarchists want a Constitutional Monarchy and they gather around Reza Pahlavi to establish one in Iran, then maybe they should read their history a bit! They must ask themselves:

I. If you want a constitutional monarchy, then why did your symbol (Reza Khan) overthrow the legal constitutional monarchy of Iran?

II. If you are in love with Pahlavis and what they done for 50 years in Iran, then why don't you comprehend that Pahlavi Rule was Absolutist Monarchy?

III. If now, you want to go back to constitutional monarchy, why don't you understand that it did not work then & it will not work now?

IV. Iran is not Europe, Iran & Iranians will swallow you (young western boys) & your passive Shah (Reza Pahlavi) Alive! Do you understand?

Basically our young beloved Monarchists have no clue of what they are talking about! They were born or grew up in Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, etc. and they think Iran is Europe!

Hellow Ding Dong, Dalang Dulung, Dalang, Dolung............wake up call?!!!!

Once we tried Constitutional Monarchy in Iran (1906 -1925), & it failed!

Do You Understand English? Do You Understand My Words?

If you want a Monarchy, then stick with Absolutist Monarchy that works!

If you want Democracy, then stick with Republic that works!

But for Allah's sake, get the European systems behind yourself!

Iran is not Europe! Neither European Systems of:

Parliamentary Republic
or
Constitutional Monarchy

will work in Iran!

Hypothetically, by an odd chance, if you & your passive Shah will gain control in Iran (Fat Chance), then soon after,.............

Someone, some group, some party, military, or mass revolt will get you out of the government & out of Tehran! They will ship you with UPS or Federal Express back to Stockholm & Oslo!

Your European system will fail miserably, economy will fail further deep in chaos, social pattern will collapse, there will be chaos & anarchy. The same as before 1925.

A Strong Federal Republic with total autonomy for states (American Style) will work.

A Strong Absolutist Monarchy with total central control (Traditional Iranian Style) will work.

But your European LaLa Landish Lilly Sissy, Pacifist Passive, 3 piece suit, Euro_Pee_On Style O System will fail miserably in chaos.

then you will pick up the phone (I can picture yous with your keravats & Armani Suits) calling me from Tehran,

Neo Constitutionalist Monarchists will ring the phone off the wall!

The scenario will go something like this:

Liberator: Dr. X Jan? Hello? Hello? SOS?
X: Yes Liberator?
L: Pardone moi for bothering you!
X: Its cool, roll?
L: Reza Pahlavi, Aryo Pirouznia, Kian, Monsieur Jaque, Monsieur Mortadela & Monsieur Joo Joo are hanging upside down by the balls in the middle of the Shahyad Circle! People hung them from the trees! They are in excrutiating pain, screaming murder!
X: and?
L: Pejman, Zhian, Shooman, Ozhan, Shilan, Zhila, Zhaleh, Feefee, Foofoo and Shooshoo and Shashoo are getting gang banged in Saltanat Abad! Screams of pain! Blood everywhere!
L: Dariush Homayoun was also hung by the balls but he had Liquidy Haste Khormai Balls & they ripped apart & he fell down, landed on his head & now he is unconcious!
L: They stuck a spear up Dr. Oskui's butt & took Zia Ataby's hair piece & shoved it up his corn hole!
L: I am calling you on the cell and running for my life to Mehrabad..............Help.......... if they catch me, my biggest piece will be my shambool! Can you help?
X: Hmmmmmmmmm! Kia Jan, didn't I tell you so?
L: Yes you wise one, you great Ahreeman, please forgive us, thus we did not know!
X: Have you learned from your mistakes?
L: Dr. X, I beg you, please use your Ahreemanic Powers and beam us out of Tehran. These Barbarians are getting the Coke Bottles & Shovels, I think they are going to Shoovle them up RP's Shiiter! Dariush Homayoun is bleeding badly................. the whole Constitutionalo_Monarchists of University of Stokholm, all my buddies are lined up, hands & feet tied behind their backs, belly on the floor, and "Man Handled" by the Mob o Canibals! These barbarians are now taking turns on the Hollando_Iranian soosool Monarchists! Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Dr. X?
X: but listen, didn't I tell you so?
L: Yes you wise one, you did, but now, they are lining up the Danish Iraniano Constitutionalisto Boys from Copenhagen on the East Side of Shahyad, I think these Pashmaloo Big Baboons from Downtown Tehran will get their ways with these students and "Man Handel" them badly! Save us Ahreeman!
X: I see! West Side, East Side, you be bad, ha?
L: No No We won't be bad! We are sorry! Just save our butts!
X: Hmmmmm!
L: sorry, I beg you to forgive me, I will never again question your Ahreemanic Wisdom! Please beam me out of Tehran. I will never question you again, will ya Doc?
X: Hmmmmmmmm! should I save Liberator's ASS or Shouldn't I? Hmmmmmmmmm! Let me get a rose pedal......... should I? shouldn't I? should I? shouldn't I?
L: Please save my butt Doc, if you save me, I will never question you again, I will be obedient forever? Have mercy Ahreeman?
X: Weeeeeeell, lets see, maybe I'll have mercy on Liberator! After all he is my pal! Poor soul had to learn from his mistakes the Hard Way! What the hell,
Ahreeman is Merciful! Here you go Kid:

Bzooooooooom,....... you are beamed up man!

Baaaaaaaam Liberator is in San Diego & @ the last moment when the Mob o Iranians were about to catch him, I saved his butt! Dear Me!

L: I owe you my life, let me kiss your hand! Thanks Doc!
X: OK OK, let go of the hand, that's enough! Just don't let it happen again!
L: Yes Doc. Thank You Doc!

Hows that for a realistic future scenario of the Neo Constitutionalo_Monarchisto Adventures in Iran?

You think that's funny? Oh, just wait till it will actually happen to you & you won't even have a cell to call me!

Good Luck Folks!

But I guess, one should always learn the hard way! The Exiled youth must try everything & crack their heads wide open in Tehran to learn the hard way! But then again, who am I to predict? Only an Old Dude who spent 26 years of his life serving this opposition! Just an Old Dude!

Just picture our beloved cheese balls, pardon me, I mean our beloved comrades want to overthrow the fighting Machine of Mullahs with cyber referendums & they are expecting Sepah Pasdaran to back them up.

I love to see their faces in Tehran when Basijis, Ansar-e Hizbollah, Sepah and other obash are rushing their butts and they be standing with their fingers in their mouths & they ponder...........

Swidish Monarchist Meatball: Oh No Noooooooooooo it must be a mistake, Reza Shah-e Dovom told us, Sepah would back us up & never open fire on us? What happened?! Oopsi Doopsi!

I'll see you in Evin Boys,
Bon Appetite!

But will they learn?
Hell no!
The Con Artist Up_Position Feeders and,
:DB:
The Con Artist Leadership of these Cheesy Up_Position Parties needs young naive blood to sacrifice!
:prince: :wave:
Iran needs sacrificial lambs and these folks are it!
:namaz: :namaz2: :namaz2: :prince:
Then one day they will understand my great wise words:

"Shoot them all, let Allah sort them out!"

Amen

Sign,
:firedvl:
The Evil 1
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

re

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:16 pm

Dear Peter:
:drum:
Sultan Peter Khan, Atabeki Azam, Qezelbash The Great, Aq Qoyonlu The Third,
:hojat:

I. My friend, I can see that you are not yourself! It must be because of the lecture given to you by IPC Office! They ask you to behave yourself! To control yourself! To watch your mouth! Shame on them! They simply do not understand your needs!

Ahreeman Feels for you! :devcool:

They have turned you to a bird in the cage! You are type o bird who needs to fly high & cannot be caged in! I perfectly understand you!

You have this urge to break the cage & boundaries of society and cuss the hell out of everyone with most vulgar mouth, aren't you Peter Jan?

I am the only one who understands your urges! I feel for you!

Ahreeman is passionate! :devbrowed:

These folks (IPC Office, Camran Mirza, Liberator, etc..........) are brutal fascists trying to make a free bird like you to be caged up! Shame on all of them! May they never be forgiven for their sins!

Peter Jan,

Ahreeman understands you! :devgrin:

You are in pain and sufferage due to social civilized rules, enforced on you by the Fascist Imperialist Moderators of this joint!

You are not yourself! :sick:

I feel for you. :Rockon:

You are like my little long lost Anarchist brother who loves to break things, play with matches & burn things & beat the shiite out of people, aren't you?
:Dyno:

And whats wrong with that? :CS: :question:

Your the Brother I never had!
Or maybe I had, but then they locked him in the Bell View & throw away the key!
Either way!
:convict:

So Peter Jan,

For once, I vouge for you, :anxious:

Go ahead for this once, please get it out of your system, I know you are aching to cuss the hell out of some people!
:boilingmad:

Go ahead & hit them with your most unique blend o profanity, will ya?
:punch:

Heres a free ticket!
Cuss the hell out of them!
Just this once!

II. I got a new one for you,

You know what rhymes with your legendary term:

Kun Tanbul? [shake]

Habeh Dool! :worm:

Now you might ask what is Habeh Dool? :worm:

Habeh = a small Pill or a small piece
Dool = Well you know that one, don't you?!

So Habeh Dool is a "Small Dool!

so now you got two unique terms:

Kun Tanbul,
Habeh Dool.

What a riot! Killer Terms! :yeees:

Peter you are fine. You only been misunderstood! :samur:

Your just a little bit graphic!

Whats wrong with that? :tantrum: :question:

Now people might ask, what the hell does this have to do with Monarchy or Republic?
Beats me! You started all this: Kun Tanbul thingie!

OK people and moderators are begining to give me the dirty look!

They are looking @ me Left Left! :devnoid: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
Gots to go!

Don't try so hard! :ovweight:

Ciao Peter

sign,
:firedvl:
Ahreeman Joon
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:45 pm

Dear Dr X :firedvl:

If you want Constitutional Monarchy, then why the hell Pahlavis overthrow the legal Constitutional Monarchy of Iran? Why did Reza Khan over throw the Qajar? Why did Reza Khan return Iran to the Absolutist Monarchy model? Do you know why?

The Pahlavi's overthrew the Constitutional Monarchy of the Qajars because Constitutional Monarchy was not what Iran needed at that time and neither were Iranians educated enough/ ready for such a type of government. Iran needed Reza Shah the Great and an Absolute Monarchy. Iran needed a MIHANDOOST/MIHANPARAST, especially one with ABSOLUTE POWER who could lead our country out of 1400 years of darkness with an iron will/fist! A country full of backward, illiterate, sick, superstitious people cannot handle a Constitutional Monarchy. That is why my dear friend.

Today it is a different story. We actually have a substantial educated and somewhat enlightened population. Yes we still have some people who need help, who need to be more enlightened.......But the Iranian nation is ready for a democratic type of government. Iranians have progressed, even though you can't see it by the type of regime currently occupying Iran, the people have progressed intellectually. They have taken one step further in the direction of becoming a CIVILIZED country of the likes of Sweden, Norway....I have no information to say that we are or aren't there...or whether we are ready or not to have a Constitutional Monarchy a la Swedish style or not. I leave that to be decided by the Iranian people themselves.

Dr X, the ultimate decision lies in the hands of the Iranian people. That period when the transitional government is running the day-to-day affaires of the country and the various different Iranian political parties campaign for their parties will be a time when many people will conclude what type of system they prefer based on the different politcal parties' positions; and it will also be of such for me. If no Constitutional Monarchist party has the kind of vision I do or isn't close enough to what I desire for my country I would vote for such a party that does, now if that party be Republican, Communist, Islamist, Buddist or whatever doesn't matter. This period will be crucial both for different parties' support and for the future of Iran.

When you say:

Get it in your brains, Constitutional Monarchy does not work in Iran!

You are basically saying Iranians are idiots who cannot progress, who cannot become civilized, who cannot learn what manners are, who don't know what honor is, who have no dignity, who have no patriotism and and......

I beg to differ.

Iranians can progress. Iranians can be enlightened. Iranians can become TRUE Iranians again. Iranians can become civilized. Iranians can learn manners. & & & We still have a long way to go but we've come a long way already.

On to your questions:

I. If you want a constitutional monarchy, then why did your symbol (Reza Khan) overthrow the legal constitutional monarchy of Iran?

I answered this question above. :intel:

II. If you are in love with Pahlavis and what they done for 50 years in Iran, then why don't you comprehend that Pahlavi Rule was Absolutist Monarchy?

I've never disputed what you've said. In fact I made up my own term for the Pahlavi Era; instead of using "Absolute Monarchy" I used "Executive Monarchy" which is basically the same but a "nicer" way of saying it 8)
I'd prefer to call a place like Saudi Arabia an Absolute Monarchy and the Iranian Monarchy under the Pahlavi's as Executive Monarchy. There are bad absolute monarchies as there are good ones and the same goes with "dictators"; there are evil dicators and benevolent ones.

III. If now, you want to go back to constitutional monarchy, why don't you understand that it did not work then & it will not work now?

It did not work then for obvious reasons. But can work today if Iranians truly want it. :kissey:

IV. Iran is not Europe, Iran & Iranians will swallow you (young western boys) & your passive Shah (Reza Pahlavi) Alive! Do you understand?

Let them swallow me alive. I will not give up on something I truly believe would work for the benefit of my country. As I said Iran can have a European type of Constitutional Monarchy because Iranians like any other people are capable of progressing and becoming more civilized. Sorry for being so frank with you but that is how it is. :angel:
I'd like to add that I love all compatriots of mine that are MIHANPARAST be it an illiterate villager from a remote corner of Iran or an educated fellow from Tehran. Education is something crucial that really needs to be stressed in the domestic policies of the future government of Iran. BTW I believe you'd make an excellent Education Minister :scholar:
I believe you could enlighten many of our compatriots. Your ideas and guidance would surely contribute to a better Iran :scream:
You will make wonders! :art:

Ok i'll stop there before I go off praising you too much :kissey:

I really liked your comedy pieace there in the end as well :badgrin:
I [-o< that scenario never happens :roll:

This time around we also need to ensure that there are more TRUE:

:IRG: :immortalg: :DS: :CB: :immortalc: :immortalo: :royal: :WK: :marine: :cop: :tank:

who can wipe out any threat to our beloved nation, that threat being:

:suicidebomber: :basij: :pasdar: :hizboansar: :hizboarab: :zeynab: :ayatollah: :Mullah: :ghods: :pirate:

It was nice talking to you Dr X now lets play some
:duality:

Ba Sepaas
Last edited by Liberator on Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Kian » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:00 pm

Thank you very mutch Mr, Liberator for an excellent input =D>
Ferdosi.
www.idreamofpersia.com
Kian
Private

Postby Kian » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:03 pm

You sir just dont get it, do you? all I hear is someone with no name sitting in his room somewhere in the states and preach that Ahreemans way is the only way.
Some people chooses to stop living in the past and actually look forward to the future, apparently not in you'r case. We all agree that mistakes was made in the past, and that is what history teaches us, which is far more than what any commie mujahed can say. Who the hell would wanna stablish an european model of CM in Persia, I belive that we can do mutch better than that, once again you see you'r own interpretation as superior to others. You are a clean cut example of a dictator before comming into power, ( you wish though ).
And my friend, believe me, if I was getting assbanged by kosemahi rafsanjani himself, I would not waste a tought on calling you up, I would slip his throath and spread his blood. Dude!!! I dont even know who you are.
Allso I dont understand why you show so mutch concern for Iran, when clearly you hate the people so mutch, that they are not more than wild dogs and primitive beings who needs a lesson from ahreeman, to start qualifying as human beings. The revolutionary obash you were used to in the past ( probobly were one of them ) are still daydreaming, most of the oppsition like the commie mujahed is shaped by them.
Whether you like it or not, there is an well educated young population inside the country who knows best what's good for their future, and they would eat ahreeman and his preaching for breakfast with noon sangake dagh.
You need to get you'r head out of you'r bottex and stop praising you'r self. Nobodys denying the possibility of an armed struggle, but only as an last option. My land have spilled enough blood as it is, thanks to you'r allies.

Finally, if it comes to that, f""ck allah, The people will sort the trators out and judge them themselfs, but they will get an final chance, simply becouse they are Persians ( accept the obvious ones like kosemahi, offcourse ).

Good luck to you and the ahreeman army of commie mujaheds.

Bedrod va payande bashid
Ferdosi.
www.idreamofpersia.com
Kian
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:57 pm

Comrades:

Back to business,

Monarchy or Republic or whatever else ................ , we are millions of light years away from comprehension of the concepts such as:

Doing our own fights
Taking Action
Taking Arms
Fighting for Justice
Say goodbye to mentality of Dictatorship
Having tolerance for All's freedom of speech
Stop crying wolf
Having spirit of cooperation
Understanding the true meaning of Democracy
Standing up & fighting to free Iran
Stop Foreign Worship of All kinds
Avoiding Hero worship
Avoiding Cultural corruption
Stop furthermore degeneration of our culture
and
Respect to All's Freedom of Speech.

Arabo_Islamic Sub Culture has corrupted us beyond repair! Every Iranian is a little dictator in mind! every Iranian, either consciously or unconsciously has Arabo_Islamic Tendencies! And this brings out the Dictatorial Behavior in us!

Monarchy or Republic is a great debate but it seems like

Education or Ignorance

Science or Theocracy

Progress or Regress

Humanity or Gav O Guspand

are better topics!

By the way, some folks seem to think that I have a filthy mouth!

Well, what can I say,

I rather Have a Filthy Mouth but state the Truth,
than
Be a Soft spoken polite member of the Eye-Rainian community & slip the Shiite under the Persian Rug!

So in this community of back stabbing, soft speaking, corrupt, superficial, loaded with pretence, double talking, con artisting, good old decent polite Eye-Rainians,

Paalease, oh Palease allow me to remain a Bad Mannered, filthy Mouthed, sharp tongued, loose mouthed Realist without the usual Persian Flatteries and Hand Kissings!

Certain folks like to criticize the way I conduct myself! They talk about me elsewhere or we receive many E-mails & some include lectures on the way I behave!

To those folks who preach elsewhere, or send a bundle of E-mails to office on my tone of voice & my bad manners, allow me to tell you one thing:

Dear Ball-less, Well Mannered Iranians:

Take all of your Adab O Tarbiyat O Adabiyat O Adab-o Moasherat O Kamalat O Tashrifat,

and respectfully, shove it up your Well Mannered Iranian Butts! Where did all this Adabiyat get you?

Bunch of cowards, in three piece suits sitting in Exile, with your diplomas hanging on the walls of your office, talking Bull Shiite for 26 years! And of course playing Arshimalalan with your Shambools behind your large size office desks! You are not Persians, you are Desk-Ballers! Simply because you been playing with your balls behind your office desks for 26 years!

So dear great Mo'adab members of the respectable Iranian community,

If you do not like my tone of voice or the way I conduct myself or the way I speak to your leaders and elders & aristocrats & generals & doctors & engineers & professors & wise ones & ........

Then by all means,

Bemalid be zamin-e saf

Translation:

Rub it to the straight floor!

And of course you understood that, right?!

But one thing is for sure, until the day I die, I refuse to join your community of superficial, corrupt, back stabbing, bull Shiite piling, well mannered, soft spoken of the majority of the 70 Million Thieves who co-exist in a peaceful ecological system in Inxile & Exile, in perfect harmony & in a state of homeostasus!

Frag you & Frag your Eye-Rainian Community. I shall defy whatever your stupid silly community stands for.

I'll live & die a Rebel.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby reza » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:57 am

unfortunately you seem more concerned with being a rebel in your heart than an actual rebel against the iri. All this talk of finally stopping the bullshit and kicking ass and what have you done? if you were half the man you say you are you would already have died trying to invade iran.
"Merit lies more in dying for ones master than in striking down the enemy" - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
reza
Private

Postby vartamelon » Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:02 pm

if u look back and read what shahanshah aryamehr said back in the good old days when he was in power, u'd see that he was actually in fact setting up the country for democracy. he knew that iranians weren't ready for it yet, and everything he was doing for iran was in preparation of putting the people in power. but look at what happend cuz to many dumb people got impatient.
vartamelon
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Iran Room