Stand for Iran Now, or Forever Silence!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Stand for Iran Now, or Forever Silence!

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:18 am

Stand Up for Iran Now, or Forever Keep Your Silence!
January 18, 2005 = 2564 Shahanshahi PIY (Persian Imperial Year)

To all Iranians:

Majority of Iranians in Exile do not give a Rats Ass of what happens to Iran, their home. They are happy with what they got established outside Iran. They are well off with their comfortable lives adopting to their host nation.

Majority of Iranians in Inxile (Internal Exile inside Iran) do not give a Rats Ass of what happens to Iran as long as they are well off, got their nightly Nan o Kabob, someone to sex around with and share their Opium Den.

My word is not with the majority, cause the majority has been asleep for so long & under the influence of Sleeping Pills, Valiums, Vodka, Whiskey, Opium, Hashish, Heroin, Weed and indifference for so many decades, that they have Devolved from the higher degrees of Persianhood to lower forms of Insectoids! Unfortunately The Majority is moving away from the term Humanity!

Devolution of Iranian's Formula

Observe the Devolution Formula of the average Iranian, from left to the right:

Persian => Iranian => Arab Worshiper => Half Breed => Eye-Rainian => Sub Human

Majority has never decided the faith of this nation. A sincere Minority, A Minority of Movers and Shakers have been deciding the faith of this nation for Millenniums!

Today, we scream and loudly announce:

Stand Up for Iran Now, or Forever Shut Up!

To Movers and Shakers, The Elite of The Iranian Society

If you are a Mover and Shaker and if you want to make a Change to this 26 years of Stagnation, then by all means do something about it and join IPC. The least you can do is to join IPC.

Why you must join IPC?

* Because, we are simply a Coalition of All Angles of the Iranian Opposition who means business and gathered in IPC.

* Because the term Unification of The Iranian Opposition, will never go further than what we have in IPC. What we have in IPC, is the best that Unifying The Opposition gets!

* Because, we say:
26 years of writing or reading garbage on Internet Iranian Websites and Forums is enough.

26 years of watching Meaningless Garage Based, Iranian Satellite TV Talk Shows and some Iranian Bimbo shaking her Ass is enough.

26 years of listening to playing emotional Roller Coaster with Iranian's Feelings, Shows on Iranian 24 hour Radios is enough.

26 years of creation of 100 and adding, clueless political organizations is enough.

26 years of stabbing each others backs is enough.

26 years of erecting this guy as a Shah or that girl as a President in Exile is enough.

26 years of wishful thinking to Reform the Islamic Regime is enough.

26 years of Follow your political sect's leader to No Where is enough.

26 years of Empty Promises from your Showmen Politicians on TVs & Forums is enough.

26 years of banging on each others heads in Exile is enough.

26 years of screaming to the World: "We are not Arabs" is enough.

26 years of lost prestige & pride, but gained Savagery & Terrorism is enough.

26 years of "I don't know how can I help?" is enough.

26 years of USA & UK control our destiny & we are ants in ant farm is enough.

26 years of follow our coward Hee-Rows as political leaders is enough.

26 years of calling yourself Revolutionary, but sitting in Exile collecting Welfare & writing Marxist Papers is enough.

26 years of calling yourself Imperial Soldiers, but publishing pretty pictures of Jet Fighters in your forums is enough.

26 years of sitting on your Ass behind your monitors is enough.

26 years of waiting for another Reza Shah The Great to appear & save Iran is enough.

26 years of writing & reading Pacifist Books is enough.

26 years of sigh & envy to our Glory of The Past, is enough.

26 years of we are powerless victims, is enough.

26 years of lets wait & see what will happen next, is enough.

26 years of silly telethons, crocodile tears for Earthquake victims, singing Nationalist Songs & waving the flag in your stupid little TVs is enough.

26 years of using all your great facilities, wealth, talents, media, forums & efforts to bash each other & accomplish nothing is enough.

26 years of wasted lives is enough.

Today

Today, tell to yourselves that everything that you have done until this moment, has been a waste of time, has been wrong, has resulted in Zilch and getting us No Where.

Today, lets together start a new.

Today, lets together & for once in our lives put Iran first & personal Ideology second.

To Fathers of 1979:

No matter what side of the episode you were on, no matter Pro or Against Monarchy, no matter Islamist or Nationalist, no matter stayed or fled, Almost All of you have sinned (Sins of The Fathers of 1979). You were either picked up an Axe & destroyed your own nation or you were Unworthy to stand up & fight to save your nation! You are directly responsible for 1979. Why don't you make the wrong, right? Why don't you finally do something to correct your mistakes, so when you die, you will die with a clear conscience? Why don't you join & support the cause? Why don't you join IPC?

To Youth of 1979:

Your Fathers destroyed Iran and your lives with it! They took away every chance or prospect of prosperity for you to live in your own nation & live as free & proud Iranians, proud of your Persian Herritage, your 8000 years of history (oldest in the globe), and your culture. They left you a legacy of Arab Worship, Islam, Chador, Turban, beard & Mustache! Your Great Fathers have left you a pile of Shiite to live in! The Islamic Republic is the legacy of your fathers to you! Now, its up to you. You are the only hope for the revival of Iran. You can fix the wrong which has been done to you.

The youth in Inxile:

Your fathers confined you of a punishment worst than a Death Sentence! To live under Islam for 26 years of your youth!

The youth in Exile:

Your fathers doomed you of a punishment of living in Exile like Homeless Gypsies, strangers to your own home & lost from your culture, envy every single moment of your lives of what would it be like to grow up in your own home?! Your fathers confined you to an Eternal Exile of so far 26 years!

I Offer You a Solution!

Right here and right now, I am showing you a way out! I am telling you that for 26 years, everything that has been done was wrong & resulted in a Zero! Right now I am offering you a solution to your problem! I am putting forward a plan to regain our lost pride and our land. I am offering you a chance for you to live the rest of your lives in your own home and without the Islamic Regime. I am offering you a chance to live the rest of your lives in Iran as free Iranians. I am offering you a chance to be proud Persians before you die.

I am giving you a chance, that your fathers denied from you!
I am giving you a chance to Fix what your fathers have Destroyed!
I am showing you a way out of this 26 years of Misery!

I am here for you. I am here to offer you my Time, my Capital, and most important, my Life to Free Iran.

I prepared myself & put myself in a mind set to either be Assassinated or Die in Battle or to Free Iran.

I am here for you because I believe the Youth of Iran are the only hope.
I believe in you. I been working with the youth inside & outside Iran.
Students & youth of Iran are the only hope.

I am here to offer you everything in my possession including my life to free Iran.

This is your chance to be a part of The Movement which will Free Iran.

I am not asking you to join another political party!
I am not asking you to change your political ideology!
I am not asking you to do as I say!

I am only telling you that, I mean business, like Shahryar Shafiq, like Kourosh Aryamanesh, like Ayat Mohaqeqi meant business.

I am telling you that I am here to see this operation through.

I am telling you that I am sick & tired of what has been done for the last 26 years & I am willing to Do something about it, will you?

Are you sick & Tired of 26 years of Disgrace and No Results?
Then Join us?
Join us & do something about it?
don't sit there & be a bystander for another 26 years!
Don't witness the crimes being done to your people for another 26 years!
No one will help us but you & I.

But I promise you, if you put your hand in my hand,
I will either Die for you or Free Iran!

I am not forcing you to do anything that you do not want to do!
You decide what you want to do in IPC!
You are the boss, will you decide?
Will you take action?

I am telling you that:

We will collect the Capital
We will hire Military Trainers
We will Train Soldiers
We will create a sophisticated Army Corp, as sophisticated as the United States Marine Corps, the best.
We will equip this Army with state of the art Weapons & High Tech Equipment.
We will create Training Camps
We will infiltrate Islamic Regime's borders.
We will hit armories
We will distribute weapons to students & masses
We will Force a Regime Change in Iran.

Cause if we don't, then no one will do!
Useless Up_Position in Exile would certainly never do!
Your Career Exilist, Happy Campers of Political Leaders and Feeders would never do!
A Prince Charming on a Horse Back would never do!

There will be only you & I who can Force a Regime Change in Iran.

No one is asking you to join a Army!
But at least have the decency of joining IPC.
Do you mean business?
Are you fed up with 26 years of lies?
Then take the lead of your life in your hand?
Take Action?
Join IPC Now.

Do you mean business?
Cause I mean business.

Consider me a Collector who is only interested to collect The Youth or True Nationalists who mean business. I only want people with Gigantic Balls, people of conviction, people with high spirits, people whom are "Doers" and not just "Talkers".

Give me the People of "Action" & the "Creme of The Crop" of the Iranian Community,
......and The Iranian Community can keep the rest!

I want the Best of our Youth who mean business,
..........and The Iranian community can keep the All Talk/No Action Crowd!

I want the Most Intelligent Theoreticians/Planners Intellectuals & "Doers" of this nation.
I want the Strongest, Most Determined , Proud and Angry Like Hell, Youth of Iran.
I want the people whom their Blood is Boiling due to injustice which has been done to them.
I want the people who despise the Islamic Regime & want to "Do" something about it.

I want the best and you can keep the rest!

And you know what?
So far I am successful & been collecting The Best of The Best in IPC. The Creme of The Crop indeed!

I want The Best, because one way or another, we will make this real:

Creation of The Iranian Resistance Army Corp
viewtopic.php?t=92

Despite the political ideology, I am offering you to take our hands, take my hands,
Give me your hand,
and together,
Nothing can stop us.

We will either Uprise, make a Revolution or commit to a Coup.

We will Force a Regime Change in Iran.
We will End The Terrorist Islamic Regime of Iran.
We will bring upon Iran, a Civilized Regime.

We will Overthrow Islamic Republic of Iran,
By All Means Possible.

We will Free Iran.
Are you on board?
Despite your personal political ideology, Join IPC Now.

We put IPC first, our personal politics second.
We put Iran first, ideology second.
Can you?

Stand Up!

Stand Up for Iran Now, or Forever Keep Your Silence and Shut Up!
Stand Up for Iran Now, or Stop your pretence that you care for Iran!
Stand Up for Iran Now, or keep your 26 years of silence on going.......!
Stand Up for Iran Now, or Stop pretending to be a Nationalist in your TVs, Radios, News Papers, Magazines, Media, Forums, Organizations, Political Parties and Doomed Community!
simply,
Stand Up for Iran Now, or Forever Keep Your Silence!

We will Free Iran.
Be A Part of It or Die Out in Exile and Inxile!

Amen

Right here and right now, I will promise you:

No Deals
No Reforms
No Pacifism
No Sweet Talks
No Compromise
No Peaceful Solutions
No Political Correctness
No Beating Around The Bush
No Dancing Around The Issues
Only Absolute Overthrow of Islamic Republic of Iran,
By All Means Possible!

More power to Resistance

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:29 am

AMEN =D>

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

See How Traditional Iranian Mind Works!

Postby IPC » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:09 pm

See How Traditional Iranian Mind Works!

This is what Dr. X calls:

Historical effects of The "Culture of Captivity" (Infected Culture) or "Arabo_Islamic Tendencies" in most Iranian Minds.

Dear Members:

Please read this interesting dialogue between Iran Now (based in Germany) Admin and IPC Office:

Iran Now
http://iran-now.de/

Iran Now Forums
http://forum.iran-now.de/forum/index.php

We report, you decide?
Please give us your input?

Regards,
IPC Office

To: IPC Office

Dear user

We have to inform you that we've had to delete your post "Stand Up for Iran Now, or Forever Keep Silence!" from our politics forum.

While I sympathize with your cause, please be a aware that advertising other websites with content similar to ours is only permitted after receiving written consent from Iran Now. Please contact info@iran-now.de for more information

Regards
Madou
Iran Now system administrator

To: Iran Now system administrator

Dear Admin:

You are the Admin and you can do as you please.

We respect your policies and there is no need to contact anyone. You can delete the article, they also delete articles in Tehran everyday!

One issue:

We did not advertise for a site.

We posted a Draft Call, to create an Army Corp to free your country out of the occupation of Islam! This is not exactly similar to what Iran-now.de does!

Regards,

IPC Office

To: IPC Office

Dear IPC

IPC has written:

"You are the Admin and you can do as you please.

We respect your policies and there is no need to contact anyone. You can delete the article, they also delete articles in Tehran everyday!"

That's incorrect. I can't do as I please.

See, another thing they have in Tehran is corruption, arbitrary decisions, and privileges for select people, instead of the rule of law. In order to prevent such things from happening to Iran Now we've created rules that are binding for everyone, even for the admins. One of those rules says "no spam, no ads without express written permission from Iran Now". If whatever you want to do isn't worth taking the time to write an email to info@iran-now.de, it can't be as important to you as you pretend it to be.

"One issue:

We did not advertise for a site."

You did. The url at the bottom of your post was pointing to a web forum which looked pretty similar to ours in structure and content.

"We posted a Draft Call, to create an Army Corp to free your country out of the occupation of Islam! This is not exactly similar to what Iran-now.de does!"

(IPC OFFICE: This is where she finally admits why she deleted the post:)

Let me make a remark here. What you're planning to do isn't going to work. It just isn't. Accept it. Using violence to "free" something has never worked. You're going to end up with the same problems Americans have in Iraq right now. Iran can only liberated peacefully, and from within the country, not from outside. Exactly the way it happened in Eastern Europe.

And also a personal remark as a woman. It's no secret that we know better about the effectiveness of violence (( or rather the lack thereof )) than men. We're just sick and tired of wondering whether we'll ever see our husbands and brothers again, just because some men like you are under the illusion that violence can solve problems.

Stop wasting your time with this bullshit, and start thinking about how you can really help Iran. After years and years of suffering, your country can expect more from you than your thinking about starting a war, killing people, and destroying things.

Regards
Madou
Iran Now system administrator

To: info@iran-now.de
To: Iran Now system administrator, Editor, and whoever else

Dear Censor Woman:

To make you happy, we will email the complete trade of opinion between us to the email you provided. We know this is a Hypocritical bureaucracy, the same as all Iranian hypocrisies, but we play along!

If you don't allow people to speak freely, then why don't you come out bravely and ban them? Why do you try to make what you do, to look legal and legitimate? You are not the first and will not be the last Iranian Media, Organization, Political Party or Forum who censors and bans the voices that they don't want to hear. Islamic Republic bravely comes out in public and announces that they censor everyone, but people like you, the civilized westernized people, do it in a civilized form and then apologize for it!

The link to the site that publishes an article must be at the bottom of the page. That is called Internet Laws and Journalism, not spam and advertising!

Please come out and say you don't want us to post here because we reveal the diseases of the Iranian society and we offer a cure. Please stop beating around the bush. Please save your analysis and advise for yourself. You are wrong, you are trading opinion with a Female Freedom Fighter who happens to reply to the posts in 40 Iranian Forums that we posted. You generalized a characteristics for men and women, but I am a woman and you are wrong. I happen to work at IPC today and I happen to be a woman. For your information there are many women who lead Iranian Opposition Groups or affiliate with them. There are many women who believe in arm struggle.

Its not about men and women. Its about "We", wanting to Do something and "Change" things, but "You" (majority of Iranians) are in deep sleep for 26 years and wanting to continue your sleep. That's how our words come offensive to you, and you must find an excuse to save your face, censor us and remain a legitimate journalist, so you delete posts! What you do is no difference than what Islamic Republic of Iran's information ministry does to the Iranian press. But you put a human face mask on your face and do the same thing.

IRI is not Communist Regimes of East Europe. Iran is not East Europe. IRI is like Nazi Germany. IRI will not fall unless with Arm Struggle. This is where you are wrong. We don't want to wait 70 years (like Russia) to see if IRI falls or not! You don't care, cause you live happily in the west. We don't have time to wait.

The founder of IPC has an interesting say:

"You cannot help the people who do not want to help themselves."

You can delete the message, you can also delete the messenger but you cannot delete The Reality!

Sorry for posting in your forum. Iranians have a long way to go to reach democracy.

If you delete Freedom Fighters Call of Draft to Free Iran, then I don't know what is the purpose of your website and forum! Your site is another business, another show website like thousands of other Iranian businesses and show websites around the world.

This is also not about advertising, because since you came out, we have been free advertising for you in

Other Net Media
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/web-directo ... /index.htm

and

Forums
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/web-directo ... /index.htm

of the

IPC Central
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/news/index.htm

We are advertising for you right here on this post, by posting your links on top of this post!

We don't need to advertise in your forum. we wanted to spread some information and you censored it.

If you are not on our side (Democracy), then you must be on the wrong side!

Don't bother replying, we heard it all before.

But if any of you decides to reply, then reply directly to the thread on IPC Club:

Unlike you, we don't censor people. We posted the whole dialogue trade between us, in the IPC Club, so everyone can read and see "What you have done".

Good luck with whatever you are trying to achieve!

Regards,

IPC Office
Last edited by IPC on Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
IPC
General
General

Re: See How Traditional Iranian Mind Works!

Postby Madou » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:01 pm

You really think you can get away with this?

The urls in his post on our board read:

Not "Iran Now"

Advertizing your website on web forums or in e-mails is generally considered spam. You're free to discuss your point of view on our board, but spam? No thanks.

BTW: It should have been obvious to you that our board languages are Farsi and German.

(IPC OFFICE: This is where she finally admits why she deleted the post:)

Wrong. I did my job as a forum administrator whose duty is to keep the site spam-free. What you see below is what I'd have replied in case you had shared your opinion with us on our boards in the regular way.

Let me make a remark here. What you're planning to do isn't going to work. It just isn't. Accept it. Using violence to "free" something has never worked.

To: info@iran-now.de
To: Iran Now system administrator, Editor, and whoever else

Dear Censor Woman:

Dear soul, who needs to falsify his original post since he's aware of how weak his position is:

To make you happy, we will email the complete trade of opinion between us to the email you provided. We know this is a Hypocritical bureaucracy, the same as all Iranian hypocrisies, but we play along!

Then start with keeping to the truth. If you really believed in your own position you wouldn't have to begin with hiding what you wrote in the deleted post.

If you don't allow people to speak freely, then why don't you come out bravely and ban them?

We do. Just read our board rules for more information on how to do this. Your opinion is welcome. Ads are not.

Islamic Republic bravely comes out in public and announces that they censor everyone, but people like you, the civilized westernized people, do it in a civilized form and then apologize for it!

Iranians aren't as bad as you make them. There are polite Iranians too.

The link to the site that publishes an article must be at the bottom of the page. That is called Internet Laws and Journalism, not spam and advertising!

It's pretty clear for everyone that what you posted on our board was spam. If you're an internet newbie, you're excused. Just don't do it again, please.

Please come out and say you don't want us to post here because we reveal the diseases of the Iranian society and we offer a cure.

Your as much a cure to Iran as the Americans are to Iraq.

There are many women who believe in arm struggle.

Some do, most don't.

IRI is not Communist Regimes of East Europe. Iran is not East Europe. IRI is like Nazi Germany. IRI will not fall unless with Arm Struggle. This is where you are wrong. We don't want to wait 70 years (like Russia) to see if IRI falls or not! You don't care, cause you live happily in the west. We don't have time to wait.

You're approach will only make things worse. Do you want to destroy Iran?

You can delete the message, you can also delete the messenger but you cannot delete The Reality!

You're the one who deleted the reality (( your spam urls )) from your original post.

Another thing: posting private conversations to public boards is considered extremely rude.
Madou
Private

Postby IPC » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:44 pm

Dear Censor Woman:

This is the link to the original post, that was posted in 40 different forums including yours:
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 896e32198c

"You really think you can get away with this?

Dear soul, who needs to falsify his original post since he's aware of how weak his position is:"

We did not falsify our position. We posted your links on top of the article (this thread), so:

1. People would know who you are
2. To prove to you, we do not care about advertising. We post your links on top of the article because the article is related to your site. That's how Internet works. You post the links of the original website or related links to the article on top or bottom of the article.

Where did you get the idea that, we meant, this is the original post:

"Dear Members:

Please read this interesting dialogue between Iran Now (based in Germany) Admin and IPC Office:

Iran Now
http://iran-now.de/

Iran Now Forums
http://forum.iran-now.de/forum/index.php

We report, you decide?
Please give us your input?

Regards,
IPC Office "

This was an introduction to our debate! You must have either:

1. A very low IQ
or
2. Very little understanding of the English Language

No one is hiding the original post. Your mind works over time and you are developing conspiracy theory and you making false accusations! Chill out please.

"Advertizing your website on web forums or in e-mails is generally considered spam"

Do you understand English? We did not advertise our website in forums and emails. We emailed and posted an article in regards to call for a draft to draft Iranians to get politically active and possibly join an army. We posted a Nationalistic article to slap Iranians back to their senses.

When normal people post an article somewhere, they also post the link to the website where the article came from, at the top or bottom of the article. This is not spam. Do you understand?

"You're free to discuss your point of view on our board, but spam? No thanks."

Speaking for myself (not IPC Operations), I prefer to rot than to discuss anything in a Nazi Controlled German Board of yours, ruled by Feme Nazis like yourself. Germany hasn't changed much since 1945, has it?

"BTW: It should have been obvious to you that our board languages are Farsi and German."

The board language is Storm Trooping the others opinion and delete their voice!

" soul, who needs to falsify his original post since he's aware of how weak his position is:"

I am not a He, I am a She. Do you understand English? IPC Office is not a person. It is an office. In this office, works people. Different people post for IPC Office. People from IPC Web Operations, IPC Club Operations and IPC Political Operations post under IPC Office ID. I am one of those people from Club Operations. Do you understand, or do I have to spell it for you?

"Wrong. I did my job as a forum administrator whose duty is to keep the site spam-free. "

I am doing my job as an Admin.

You done your job as Nazi Youth and Brown Shirts Boss to shut people up!

"What you see below is what I'd have replied in case you had shared your opinion with us on our boards in the regular way. "

I can see that you changed the cuss words like "Bull Shit" and played political correctness in public. What a hypocrite!

"Then start with keeping to the truth. If you really believed in your own position you wouldn't have to begin with hiding what you wrote in the deleted post. "

I didn't. You misunderstood me. I didn't post the original post because everyone here, knows the original post. It has been posted in another room. You misunderstood me and you ran your mouth accusing me of falsifying posts!

"We do. Just read our board rules for more information on how to do this. Your opinion is welcome. Ads are not. "

Why don't you run for office to replace Schroeder? You make a good politician. It is obvious what you done and how you feel about our stands. Be brave and admit what you done and stand by what you done.

We don't need to advertise in your site. We don't need to advertise in any site. IPC Website is in the top 10 list of most visited Iranian political websites in the world. I made it clear to you. We didn't advertise. We posted a message to save Iran. But what does a Feme Nazi German woman cares about Iran?

We don't care about advertisement, we don't care about your site, we don't care about our site. We only care to free Iran and we are doing something about it. But you are avoiding the Iranian German audience to hear our voice. You cooperate with Islamic Republic of Iran to shut our voice. Thats what you have done.

For 26 years Germany (your nation) has been trading with IRI and making big bucks off of the trades. It is not good for Germany to destroy IRI. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran Now, its Editors and Admins and people behind it would be in the bag of German policies! Stop, don't go crazy, I am not accusing you, I am only suggesting a possibility. That can be explaining why you are so pro non violence.

"Iranians aren't as bad as you make them. There are polite Iranians too."

If you think this is impolite, then wait till you speak to Dr. X! He can set you straight and bring out the real color in you! There is a difference between impolite and honest.

"It's pretty clear for everyone that what you posted on our board was spam. If you're an internet newbie, you're excused. Just don't do it again, please"

I don't think you understand who are you talking to, do you? You are an admin in an Iranian forum on Internet. Dime a dozen. I am a member of IPC Operations, a Freedom Fighter. I am not your daughter or child or your dog! Who do you think you are talking to? I think being a admin on a Internet forum has went to your head! come back to reality and out of your fantasy world.

"Your as much a cure to Iran as the Americans are to Iraq. "

America is the Cure to Iraq and Afghanistan and Middle East.

German Government is the disease to Iranian people and the support to Mullahs of IRI.

If America wouldn't stand up to Saddom, your government would have now keep business as usual with Saddom forever.

"You're approach will only make things worse. Do you want to destroy Iran? "

Iran is already destroyed! Thanks to Germany, France, forums like Iran Now and people like you.

I want to re build it, thats why I am in IPC to help and see what I can do to contribute. If you really cared about Iran, you would not delete our post to draft people.

"You're the one who deleted the reality (( your spam urls )) from your original post. "

I feel sorry for you. Do you have common sense? Do you understand or not? I already explained it!

"Another thing: posting private conversations to public boards is considered extremely rude"

I have no private conversation with Censoring Nazi Women. This is public knowledge. The post is public for everyone to read and understand what does Iran Now Website and its Admin stand for. I will not continue this dialogue with you. you seem to twist the subject and reality to another direction.

You can clear your position and talk as much as you want. Other members of IPC can respond to you, maybe Dr. X can deal with you but this is my final post to you. Doc will you care to give your take on this?

You have no respect, no regards, no consideration and no sympathy for our cause that is the Freedom of Iran. You did the same thing to our post that IRI does to our inside Iran members articles, flyers, and papers. No difference between you and your site and IRI. The difference is that they wear Chador and you wear Schwastika embroided Skirt! Don't try to change the subject. I'm very disappointed in Iran Now.

People like you are the reason for the last 26 years of no accomplishment. Why dont you run along & play forum games and forum boss.

Shame on Schroeder
Shame on German Government
Shame on Iran Now
shame on You

Go back to playing your forum games. We have a War to fight.

Regards,
IPC Club Operations
IPC Office
Last edited by IPC on Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:06 pm

"Madou",

When one posts an article on the internet you ALWAYS post the source to that article so people can follow it up and verify its source, this is NOT spamming or advertising. If I posted a newsarticle from Reuters and posted a link would you delete that as well under the same shameful reasoning!?
How you try to justify your shameful act in deleting and silencing the voice of an Iranian freedom fighter is DISGUSTING. Your reason to delete the IPC article is simply because you don't agree with it and you've clearly stated it in your correspondence; this should tell your viewers a lot about what kind of person you are. You still have a lot to learn.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Kian » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:32 am

Stand up for Iran now, or forever keep silence I must say LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL, Ahreeman, of all the daydreaming self proclamed saviour's, dude you surtainly take the first price. Now who's releasing a verdict. Are you trying too force people too listen too you ? don't you realise that you havent said anything new or prodused a single one progressive ide'. Even the shit for brain khamenei would laough his ass of, never the less to come and give you a warning.
How big is you'r army now ? 2-3 mujahed janbaze ghollabi, ba shoare ya marg ya azadi ? How many fools have you fooled, too fund you'r so called resistance army ?
And you sit and wonder what's wrong with the opposition, patetic.
Ze khabe geran bayad az chashm shost, Ze rokh barafkande nangin,shost.
Bia ta bekoshim va jang avarim, boron sar az in bare nang avarim.
Biarim an abe rafte be jooy, magar ze an biabim baz aberooy.
Ferdosi.
www.idreamofpersia.com
Kian
Private

Postby Amirza » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:13 am

Year 2005 is probably the most important in the history of modern Iran.
What the Iranian "Silent Majority" does in the upcoming months - is of outmost importance. I hope they wake-up, stand-up and be accounted for.
Amirza
Private

Doodooli!

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:04 pm

Response To doodool Tala!

Dear Guz Beche: :newbee:

Doodool Tala Jan, Before I start, let me inform you that I will use:

IPC Standard for Latin Persian
http://www.pcpages.com/ani/pages/ipc/Persian.htm

to respond to your rhetorics! :tantrum:

Due to being extremely busy, :work:

@ first, I wanted to ignore your idiotic post which has been written due to "Envy" & "Ignorance", but then how could I miss this chance to Frag with a Dogmatic Juje Susul such as you?!

Dear Guz Quti, :boxed:

You are a little Rooster who shouts a lot of slogans. A typical screaming Beche Guz sitting in some Euro_Pee_On Monarcho nation, like his "Reza Shaf-e Doyom" releasing a lot of Gas!
:prince: :tantrum:

Ahreemanic Legend:

Guz Beche = Farting Child :newbee:

Guz Quti = Farting Toddler (Fart in The Box) :boxed:

So lets roll, :devgrin:

"Stand up for Iran now, or forever keep silence"

Kuchul Muchulu, :Pacifier:

Doesn't look like you are going to be one of those who will stand up!
Bishin Beche!

"I must say LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL,"

Joon, Jooooooooon! seems like you really enjoyed that!

Hali be hali shodi Kuchulu! :pervert:

Ziyad ziyad khoshet nayad! :yeees:

Beche be careful,

Ahreeman Jahel is in The House! :jahel:

" Ahreeman, of all the daydreaming self proclamed saviour's,"

I love it when I hit a nerve! I put my finger on the soar spot & push hard till it hurts! I loves myself!
:fingering:
Just challenge their bravery & courage which they don't have & they scream murder!
:boilingmad:
Guz Beche, obviously you are the type who prefers to sit in the classroom, shout pacifistic slogans (like your Reza Shash-e Doyom), than actually get off of your ass (like myself) to "Do" something.

Of course you would mock & bash anyone who would try to Take Action "Doing" something constructive to Free your Bloody nation! I did not expect your Susul kind to behave any other way! You are of the "Big Talk" & "No Action" Pacifist Juje Monarchist type!
:prince: :insomnia:
Why do you people hate anyone who lifts a finger to Do anything for this country? Why do you bozos hate anyone & despise anyone who has balls to take action?

You & your fathers & Grand Fathers been sitting on your Ass for 26 years & when someone finds the courage to take action, all you do is to bash, mock & try to shove his head down the water!

Its all Penis Envy, thats all! :beadyeyes:

If you do not have the balls to Do something, then @ least sit on the sideline quietly & allow the "Doers" to do their job! This is simple cowardism in its ultimate form & you are not the first Beche Susul coward Monarchist that I see! I had many usless students such as yourself in my classes!
:teacher: :sleep:
Whats rare, are the youth who got balls to take action. Those are the ones that I cherish & collect.
:devgrin: :marine: :immortalo:

" dude"

It is Ahreeman Mirzaye Qajar to you!

I am not your Butt Buddy! [shake] :kissey:

" you surtainly take the first price."

And you certainly win the "Piss Nipple Price" (Peace Nobel Price) along with your useless Shah, Shirin Ebadi & Dariush Homayoun & other Kun Goshad-e Bi Bokhar-e Solh Talab-e Dayus in Oslo!
:pacifist:

Beche Susul, :swingman:

When you were butt banging your cousin in Oslo or Stockholm & kissing your Big Daddy Saltanat Talab Coward's butt, I was on the front line of this battle.

You been giving your ass away for 26 years! [shake] :discobanana:

I been fighting the Mullahs for 26 years! :ayatollah: :machinegun:

Juje, :egg:

On 1978 when I was 15, we were entangling with Hizbollah & other Kos Keshe Muslim in streets of Tehran & defending the Imperial Iran. Street fights were the norm! Every night we were either cleaning their slogans on the walls & write bashing slogans to Khomeini or we were street fighting!
:basij: :ninja:
On 1978 you were still not even an embryo or piece of sperm! You were still in your daddy's shoombool!
:jar:
I really cannot tolerate little piss ass beche doodooli pacifist-e Monarchist, open their mouth & lecture me on how to struggle!
:tantrum: [-(
Beche, go suck a wet one! :Pacifier:

You weren't even born when we were running missions in America & Europe in 80s!
:egg:
Beche Susul like you are Big on Criticism & little on Shambool!
:tantrum:

" Now who's releasing a verdict."

Beche, :Pacifier:

You are not even capable of understanding that when someone like myself had devoted 26 years of his life to this opposition & realizes that it all has been a waste of time, because of cowards like your Shah, then that person like myself becomes truly frustrated & does anything to Jump Start this lost & deep asleep Tribe of Iranians.
:stirthepot:
How can you comprehend that? You are a child, a bold child with a big mouth & a little brain, full of garbage fed to you by your social class & sect's big shots! You don't even have the free mind to grasp something new! Can you actually learn something?
:teacher: :student:

" Are you trying too force people too listen too you ?"

Obviously not you! Ownership of Big Balls cannot be done by surgery or injection!
:doctorF:

" don't you realize that you haven't said anything new or produced a single one progressive ide'."

Everything I say is new! No one has the balls to say the words I say! Why do you think so few groups & activists had the balls to gather around me!
:devgrin:
Kun Goshad-e Bi Bokhar-e Irani comes by millions! Thats all old school!
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
People of Big Balls who listen to New Ideas (such as mine) are a few!
:marine:

That's all I want! :devbrowed: :marine:

I want those few Big Balled folks, :WK:

Iranian society can keep the rest of the Ashqal Gusht! :sleep:

I want the elite to build the future of Iran, that's all. :irannational:

Take Action or Remain a By Stander like your whole Tribe!
:sleep: :prince: :sleep:

But have the decency to not put down the few who want to Take Action!
[-X
If you won't help, then @ least don't bash the Doers! [-X

" Even the shit for brain khamenei would laough his ass of, never the less to come and give you a warning. "

Beche, go read IPC Website. You don't know me! :question:

You were playing Ye Qol Do Qol with your Daddy's balls,
:chilling:

when I was working with Imperial Generals planning coups!
:devcool: :immortalc:

I have so many knife marks on my body, as you have hair on your head!
:ninja:
These knife marks have been earned by street fights with Hizbollah in California!
:basij: :ninja:
When I was rumbling with Hezboz (Hezbollahi Bozos), :hezboz:

You, your Shah, your whole tribe, where Giving your asses away (Kun Midadid) or shaking it away in Discotheques!
:disco:

Beche Susul, to re che be siyasat?! :DJ:

"How big is you're army now ?"

Let me check, hmmmmmm............,
Let me pull them out, Aha, ye.... I got the hold of them.........

My Army consists of:

Imam Hassan (on the right side) :egg:

Haj Kuchike (in the middle) :discobanana:

Imam Hussein (on the left side) :egg:

Ye that's what it is! I got Haji in the middle & two Imams on his both sides (Killer)!

Actually they are in my hands now! They look good & healthy! Would you like to "Man Handle" them or Wrestle with them Big Boys?! They look very Ahreemanic!

C'mon don't be shy, go ahead & touch them! Feel them! Will ya? :devbrowed:

I got an Army of three (Riot)!
:egg: :discobanana: :egg:
" 2-3 mujahed janbaze ghollabi, ba shoare ya marg ya azadi ?"

I respect those Mojaheds & Fedayeen Gurillas who fight & die for Iran, much more than little lilly Ass Euro_Pee_On Beche Susul-e, Kun Goshad-e, Pacifist-e, Doodool be dast, who sits in Sweden & shouts slogans of (Javid Shah) & fingers & digs deep in his coward Shah's Bun Buns for a pot of gold or salvation!

Beche Susul, right now, those Fedayeen Guerillas are fighting in Kurdistan with Beche Pasdaran-e Kuni (whom your shah told you, they will not open fire on you!) Their leader is a woman (Ashraf Dehqani) who has more balls than your Sissy Ass Shah, your whole tribe of Monarchist Spineless Desk_Ballers & litte Lilly Ass susul Monarcho Boys of Sweden! Boro kashketo besav!

That Mojahed or Fedayee has a few things that your type does not have, you know what it is?

It Called,

Sharaf, Shoja'at, Liyaqat, Qorur, va Ensaniyat!
:mgr:

Doodooli Jan, :discobanana:

Ziyad zur nazan! :ovweight:

There are Comrades working in IPC Operations or working with IPC Operations who have been fighting this battle for decades. We have Old Timers who are gigantic brains of this nation & we have youth & students with balls the size of your Melon head (Kale Kharbozeh)! They are professional freedom fighters of Iran. Right here on this board, there are Giants posting messages under these IDs.
:scholar:
Beche susul, did you think IPC is another Bang O Salavat Forum like the rest that you been posting in them?!
:DJ:
" How many fools have you fooled, too fund you're so called resistance army ?"

Not many; however, I have managed to fool many little Beche Susul by the promises of "Pofak Namaki" (Cheese Puffs) & Ab Nabat Chubi (Loly Pop), & took them @ the corner Dark Movie Theatre & unveiled "Haji Kuchike" for them!
:pervert:
Kind o like Faribeshun dadam va eqfaleshun kardam!
:discobanana:

Kuchulu, would you also like to see Haji Kuchike?! :devbrowed:

Don't be affraid of Haji, He won't bite! :scared: :discobanana:

"And you sit and wonder what's wrong with the opposition, patetic."

Yes indeed, you & folks like you are indeed pathetic! [-X

Bechuli Doodooli, :weightlifter:

Now between you & I, :-$

Frag Mojahedin & Fedayeen & their ideologies, but check it out, lets be fair, Maryam Rajavi has more balls than your Sissy Faggy Reza Shaf-e Doyom! Doesn't she?!
:lachak: :thumbsup:
I prefer them chunky white prime beef legs of her, over 1000 Beche Susul Disco Monarchists of LA or Euro_Pee_On Nations!
:lachak: :pervert:

Beche, :bozo:

First go learn how to spell & write English, then come & speak to the Great Ahreeman!
:teacher: :student:
In this short paragraph, You had 27 spelling, punctuation, & grammar mistakes! Damn I am begining to sound like Lori!
:inqeyes:
That's the problem with little Lilly ass susul Monarchists!
They don't learn anything in school!
Listen more & talk less!
Maybe that way you learn something!
:googly:
"Ze khabe geran bayad az chashm shost, Ze rokh barafkande nangin,shost.
Ferdosi."

Baz ham Shoar dadi? :tantrum:

Heres one for you, :Rockon:

This is what your Big Shots in Sweden & DC, really preach:

Cho Iran nabashad,
Be Tokhmam ke nist!
Ravam Jaye Digar,
Zamin qaht nist!

Got it Boy?
You Juje Wanna Be Nationalists with Cotton Balls crack my Shiite!

Boy, :student:

I'm done with you. It was nice Fragging with you! :devbrowed:

Now you can go play either,

Ye Qol Do Qol
Mar O Pele
Takhte Nard
or
Video Games
:newbee:
and paaaalease, leave the battle to Men O War!
:salutel:
Don't over exhaust yourself with "Prince of Persia" video Game!

Go play with your "Joy Stick"!

Adios KiKi Joon Jigar Tala :egg:
Moosh Bokhoret!

Who loves you baby?
Ahreeman indeed!
Who else?
:devbrowed:

Now lets Rave!
:wavecon:

Sign
:firedvl:
Ahreeman Mirzaye Qajar
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Kian » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:51 pm

Hahaha, the great ego of ahreeman have managed to barf out some crap once again.
You dont even realise that you are a laughing stock, you prick. I'm a doer, I'm a doer, you couldent even manage to get your willy up, perhaps thats why you like to refer to it so mutch. Envy you ? heh, I'm cracking up, I feel pity for you, ahreeman the great, keep telling that to your self, you'll be the only one anyhow.
Dont you understand that when jokes like you claim they are the salvation for a hole nation, they are bound to get criticized, and if they have some back bone in their spineless body, they will accept it with dignity ( something that you lack of totally ). sharaf, shoja'at, liyaghat, qorour va ensaniyat pishkeshet, age harf zadan mesle adam-o balad nisti boro somaq bemek, ke sare hamoon ham pas moondi va khahi mand.

Men of war, huh, you realy are pathetic, guess what, get it in your head, time is up for the likes of you, failures. How many Rostamic battles have you won ? dont bother, I know the answer.

Keep your site and your ego, and fool the ones who dont know any better. Anybody with half a brain who have browsed this site, would laugh at your remarks and probably feel pity for you.

Get your head out of your bottox, and don't judge people when they dont think exactly like you.
Your a sham, a disgrace to the hole resistence.

Kambiz Kian Kianfar
Last edited by Kian on Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ferdosi.
www.idreamofpersia.com
Kian
Private

Postby Kian » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:28 pm

prologicam wrote:Kian,

How many fools have you fooled, too fund you'r so called resistance army ?
And you sit and wonder what's wrong with the opposition, patetic.

So, you are here at the IPC founder.

Are you on payroll for doing this, like the old member "Naomidolah" was?

Your tone of voice changing rapidly from the beginning. You are now determined to abuse the founder more than ever. your emotions, clearly expressing your hates for him, why. How is it possible to be in a club and hate the founder? Unless your nature is like going places where you hate the host.

How is it possible to like something, yet disliking the owner/host?

Abusing the founder, is also abusing me, cause if I don't need him, I need his club of this caliber and only he can provide it. Without him, there will be no IPC. Is that what you want?

So, keep him sweet, keep him nice, will result in a better IPC.

Prologicam

Freind, I dont hate anybody.
When I joined this site I was under the impression, that I' v joined a free minded forum, where everybody are welcome to make themselfs heard. But after my first input, I was attacked for being an ignorant shahollahi peace of shit who have spoken against, allahazrat ahreeman, who is nothing more than a Fidel Castro wannabe.
And shame on you for saying that I'm on a payroll, what the hell do you know about me, you didin't even took the time to get to know me, then how can you judge me ?
For your last remark, all I can say is. If you are in sutch great need of sucking up to somebody, by all means, go right ahead.
Is'nt it a bit wierd, that you have to stand up and say all haile the great ahreeman, for letting us be here and swallow anything he says ?

All I did was to say my opinion, but got hit with profanity. I simply wont accept that, especialy from an daydreaming Castro wannabe.

I realy didin't want the hole thing come this far, but shit happens and here we are.

Kian
Ferdosi.
www.idreamofpersia.com
Kian
Private

Postby Kian » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:35 pm

Dear logicam
There is no need for an apology, and your right, I allso did behave irrational.
When I joined this sait, I was going to propose that if the webmaster is in need of high quality software, sutch as Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004, Flash MX 2004 pro, Freehand MX, Fireworks MX 2004 or other types of programs like adobe photoshop CS v8 or professional video editing programs, I can provide it for you, if you want to expand the website or make new ones with enhanced visuals for reaching to a wider audience. ( free of charge offcourse )
I' v made the same offer to other webmasters in the resistence and they were glad to accept it.
My goal is to see an strong democratic opposition from left to right, no matter if I agree with their methodes or not. These are crucial moments in our homelands future and differences must be set aside.
Anyhow, my feelings have not changed regarding the fürier, but I must follow my principles and offer you the same service I was able to offer anybody else.
Let me know if your interested or have any special request.

Bedrod
Ferdosi.
www.idreamofpersia.com
Kian
Private

Postby Kian » Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:46 pm

prologicam wrote:Dear Kian,

I was going to propose that if the webmaster is in need of high quality software, sutch as Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004, Flash MX

2004 pro, Freehand MX, Fireworks MX 2004 or other types of programs like adobe photoshop CS v8 or professional video editing programs, I can provide it for you, if you want to expand the website or make new ones with enhanced visuals for reaching to a wider audience. ( free of charge offcourse )

Thank you for you generosity, I am flattered.

Are the software original or copies?

Are you offering the software or your skills as well?

Thanks again.
Logicam

Hi
I couldn't get access to this site for a few days, was under the impression that I was banned or something.
Yes, the softwares are original, however they are purchased and downloaded from their official website, ex, www.macromedia.com ( downloaded versions are a couple hundred$ less expensive ) I can eather send a package to an adress of your choice ( if you are comfortable with that ) or you can download it from me directly.
I will allso send you instructions and tutorials to get you started. I will be of assistance if you need help, but lack of time dosen't allow me to make full websites or simular, that I leave to you'r imagination, however I would like to exchange material like videoclipps or sutch to work on.

Bedrod
Ferdosi.
www.idreamofpersia.com
Kian
Private

note

Postby IPC » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:39 pm

To Kian:

We are passing the word to you, so you can pass on the word to ......

During the past 5 years, a number of Iranian Websites have published the IPC material without mentioning the source and link to IPC. In the past, a number of times, they published Dr. X's articles and books with a different name, signed at the bottom of them! A number of times, they published IPC Artists' (Robert, Admzad, Zen James, Bee, others) Cartoons, Animations and Graphics without mentioning the source and link to the source. The plagiary of IPC Material, is ongoing inside and outside Iran.

In regards to:

http://www.idreamofpersia.com

Graphics, Cartoons, Animations by IPC Members have been used.

If you view the bottom of:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net

You will read:

{ All rights are protected and reserved by:
IranPoliticsClub.com
"The use/publishing of IPC articles/other material,
with mentioning of the Source & Link to IPC, are allowed." }

So,

Websites must either:

1. Publish IPC material only if they mention the source and link to IPC.

2. Don't publish IPC material at all, because of plagiary laws.

Regards,
IPC Office
Last edited by IPC on Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
IPC
General
General

Postby Kian » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:29 am

To IPC:

Please be specific, exactly witch image have I copyed ? I do copy a lot of material from the internet and 99,9% of them are not copyrighted. It's hard to keep track on all.
I'll eather remove the specified source or put a link to your website inside www.idreamofpersia.com

With regards
Kian
Ferdosi.
www.idreamofpersia.com
Kian
Private

Next

Return to Iran Room