Creation of Iranian Resistance Army Corp!

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby IIRF » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:38 pm

Dear AhreemanX,

Our theme? Very simple, to make aware to everyone in the world the cimes commited by the mullahs against Iranians and other countries and for them to be removed from power.

Slogans? Death to the Islamic Republic, we really do not want to control the peoples message who want to take part into this but rather for them to speak out regarding whatever they feel is necessary. We are discussing on what we should write on our cards and what not but the obvious ones would be they support terrorists, kill innocent people, are destryoing iran, stealing from Iran, the list goes on..

The march in Toronto is not yet fully planned but for Ottawa we are going to go to the embassy and do what we can from there. I am telling you what i know and are certain of, when i recieve more news regarding this i will be posting here and would appericate if everyone on this forum decided to spread the news. The permit is probably required, but we are looking into it but even if they do not issue us a permit , we will still go ahead with this plan even if not many Iranians want to back us up, we the IIRF will still go on.

As the days come by we might need to call upon you for assistance in many ways but for now it would be nice to hear yours and everyone elses view on this and other ways to make this protest stand out and be effective.

Thank you.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Liberator » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:04 pm

Dear Dr X,

I've been asked to forward these comments to you. I'd appreciate if you could comment on them.

Ba Sepaas
:marine:

--------------------------------------------------

Here's some questions raised by a fellow named "Oppenheimer" (he is not Iranian) on the SMCCDI board:

I have perused the link, and I understand the rationale at work, whereby a limited number of options has been posed, both military.

As a US citizen, I can niether contribute to or condone the raising or financing of an armed group of paramilitaries to stage a coup de etat of any country, based within the confines of the US, that is not directly supported by and having the authorization of the US government.

Perhaps one day Iranian opposition will have that kind of support, but until then I believe this fellow may be treading on thin legal ice if he's carrying out these activities here in the US.
I disagree with the fellow's assesment of the opposition efforts as it exists today.
Yes it is disorganized, yes there is infighting, but even with all this, the question of legitimacy will not be answered by picking up arms.

You are welcome to pass on my assesment to him, sergeant.

http://www.daneshjoo.org/cgi-bin/messag ... ;&#entry55
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

General Concerns

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:37 am

General Concerns

Comrade:

I am going to give you & other comrades a few useful notes. I am going to do this because you are valuable to us, you are operations, and you need to conserve your energy for higher purposes. When I call you "Comrades", it means you are a valuable Entity to the Operations. In a Nutshell, and without going to details and naming names, lets hit some issues.

I have read your whole thread. I always read the important threads, suggested by operation members which brought to my attentions.

Allow me to give you & other comrades, a few pointers:

I. You are young, full of passion for the cause, blood boiling for a Change, willing to do everything possible to make a Change. This is great that you go around, try to get folks to join us to actually "Do" something and take Action. But once you do this, have in mind that in the past, many of our members used to go around these so called Iranian forums & engage in lengthy arguments with all these people. The results were mostly a waste of time. Thats why we changed our policy for the Operations to just go around & post informative posts/announcements, and only necessary replies to questions, in all these forums, for only to "Give Information". We do this to attract more activists or youth to actually become readers, club members or operation members. By doing such, we have managed to draft a good number of all the above and even drafted a good number of sympathizers/members for various opposition groups/parties who associate with us or are in communication with us.

It has been proven that going head to head, arguing with these forum dwellers does not accomplish anything. That's why today, we only post information and avoid engagement in argumentation with these forum dwellers.

We post the info, we let people read & think, if people are interested to learn more, then they become our readers. Next, they educate themselves to our articles and then if they decide to actually join the Doers and take Action, then they become club members & then if they decide to take it a step further, they become operation members.

I strongly recommend to you, not to waste your precious time preaching "Differential Equations" to Pre Schoolers (if you know what I mean)! This will be precious energy, getting wasted from your body! Energy which can be used to do much more constructive tasks with!

II. Let me also clarify this fact for you that, the purpose of all of these Iranian Forums, TVs, Radios, Rag Papers, Ragazines, Websites, other media forms is Entertainment. A group of hosts & clients gather/participate in these foums, talk TVs, talk Radios, etc. to pass time, chit chat and play around. The degree of "Action" towards the "Cause" in these Media forms does not go beyond "Talks". You can go around, argue till Hell Freezes over and you can argue with the hosts or participants of these forums, TVs, Radios, Media, etc. until the next solar eclips, but you will gain nothing. With a few exceptions, They are not there to make a "Change". They are there just to say that they do "Exist"!

III. You maybe too young to remember or be aware that basically we (IPC) started all these Forum Hypes, commotions, uses and then we pushed all these forums towards Democratic Behavior. We spent a long time injecting logic in to deaf ears & we forced many changes upon these forums & their policies. When we started this whole shebang, there were a few forums on the net. After we popularized the concept, tens of forums joined the market. However, we have spent a good time to inject these forums with the serum of democratic behavior & free speech. The Old IPC forum been there & done that for 5 years!

The point is that, I am aware of all of these Forum Owners, TV Owners, Radio Owners, Website Owners, Showmen, Talk Show Hosts, Columnists, Journalists, Up_Position Leaders & feeders and others. I know about each & every one of them & about their stands, their history & about "Where are they comming from"! You on the other hand, are our young energetic comrade. You may not know the true nature of many of these people. You might take a look @ their sites, shows, columns, posts, etc. and you might believe that they are actually there to "Do" something towards the Freedom of Iran. They might look to you like they mean business; however, the only business they mean is to enlarge their Egos or make a name or make a buck or all three!

My young friend, actually all my young friends in operation, I beg you to be wise. Dig deeper in to the history of a person, party, website, or organization before you start releasing verdict about them or furthermore, advertising for them! Ask around a bit, collect info, search the net, analyze a bit & then make up your mind about them. Do not do something that you will be disappointed about your action, in the future!

IV. When someone releases a verdict about us, before even getting to know us, then that action is the ultimate ignorance! There is no use to argue!

V. These folks been around way before you entered the politics of Iran. If these folks wanted to actually "Do" something & "Take Action", then by all means, they would have done it in the past 26 years or @ least would have joined us in the past!

VI. Cyber Episodes, Talk Shows, Petitions, Imaginary Sanctions, Suggestions of Peaceful Strikes, Sweet Imaginary Cross Continents Travels, and other Hypes on Iranian Media of all forms, does not go beyond the degree of "Talk". These folks been talking for years. When we were running missions inside, outside & in liaisons to Iran, these folks been talking & today they are still talking! And I promise you, in 10 years, they will still be talking but the names of their organizations, TVs, Radios, Websites, Forums might change!

Mullahs will not pack up, hand us back the country and retire to the Mosque, due to Garbage written on forums or preached from Media! Always remember:

Pacifism = Syphilis, both are epidemic!

VII. What we do here is in no contradiction with any US Laws. What we do here is in total harmony with all US Laws. That's all needed to be said.

VIII. What we do here is IPC's internal business. It is our business. What we do here is not for debates for the purpose of nosing around in our business by some suspicious characters elsewhere.

IX. It is extremely funny & ironic that the liberal left accuses us to be operating under CIA + MI6 + Mossad, while they see no other way to logicaly reject our stands. It is also amazing for the Rag Tag Extreme Right & "Shahollahis" to also accuse us of the same accusations while themselves been begging for decades to get a bone, here or there from CIA! And then, of course there are the Psycho "Out There" Folks or "Conspiracy Theorists" or "LaLa Landers" who also accuse us of the same accusations, simply because they see the world through The Schizophrenic Eye! And there is nothing to be said about "Hizbollahis", cause they see us as SAVAKis or Agents of CIA!

All these folks, are simply failing to see that, if someone has the brain to operate by the Loop Holes of the Law and to Create a Win-Win Situation for All Parties Involved, then by Golly Jee, this does not mean that the same someone is on the payroll of CIA or MI6 or Mossad! It simply means that this someone has a brain (a rare quality amongst the Up_Position)!

X. Lastly, as a friend, a comrade and a fellow Persian, please consider to Spread The Word, Inform, Defend Our Stands, and Make a Difference. But do not waste your precious time on useless arguments with irrelevant people to the future of Iran. While you make history, these folks are passing time in these Bang & Salavat Forums. Any one who means business is already on the board, or lost us temporarily or in communication with us. We take Action while They Talk! So whats new?! We have huge future plans and one by one, we will work towards achieving our goals. What matters, is that we got the Right Vision & we got the Right People. Everything else is elementary. The worst of times have already passed. Hizbollah had hit us with all their power. But we are still here, packed up, reinforced and gathering all our scattered members. The worst has passed, whats left is only the best. The best is coming up. Only the best! Visions of the Future are bright.

Iranians Act, Eye-Rainians Talk! Remember that!

In a Nutshell, I hope I have clarified my points.

More power to you and the Resistance

Sincerely,

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:13 pm

Dear Dr X,

I fully understand what you mean. Sometimes I feel it's necessary to go after people since the whole Iranian population seems to be ASLEEP! There is need to give them a slap in the face and tell them to pull their acts together.

Rest assured that my love for my MIHAN goes beyond ANY LAWS!

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Re

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:48 pm

IIRF Rep:

March is good and it is a method of resistance to IRI and giving information to the world. I encourage you to march. Try to make the March Placards, Slogans and Theme very general and avoid partisan or ideological themes, because this way you:

a) Concentrate on the main issue of ending IRI
b) Attract more audience for the cause

Well analyze, and plan the whole march before you jump into it rapidly. It is better to well organize a march which is not huge, than to jump into and rush into throwing a huge march which is badly organized.

Lets ponder more on this issue.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IIRF » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:51 pm

Dear AhreeManX,

I fully agree and we are still planning but We are trying to get a word out also. I encourage you to support us and other Iranians who are planning these things. I think we should have a section of this on the forum and actually get everyone involved. This is very important and this is a first step we exiled Iranians or Iranians outside of Iran can take action and show the mullahs their time is up.

We would appericiate it if you encourage all users to take part in this and gather more thoughts. Thank you friend.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

IIRF

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:48 pm

IPC Operation Members:

IIRF Representative is an IPC member and IIRF is an affiliate organization. You have been following the issue about them wanting to march against IRI and its embassy in the Montreal/Ottawa area of Canada.

I believe, we should support all Resistance Movements, specifically those who are willing to participate & join The Armed Struggle to overthrow the Islamic Republic of Iran.

IIRF is one of the organizations which has already agreed to join the future "Iranian Resistance Army Corp". They are good soldiers of Iran with high values & pride.

This is their website:

IIRF
http://www.imperialforces.org/

Go over it, collect info and form your analysis.

Lets discuss what we cannot & what we can do for them:

What we cannot do for them:

I. Presently, we cannot send them any troops (man power) to participate in their march, because:

a) IPC Operations is a covert organization and we do not hold rallies or marches.

Allow me to direct your attention to:

IPC Revolutionary Movement
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/index.htm

b) Presently we are rebuilding the operations (inside, outside & in liaison) and we are short on man power.

c) Presently, we have readers in that area of Canada but not operation members.

II. Presently, we cannot send them funds because:

a) We are rebuilding the org. after the major IRI Hit & we are short on funds.

b) Presently we are brain storming on ways to raise funds for ourselves.

What we can do for them:

I. We can do something better for them than sending them troops & funds! The best thing that we can do for them is to publicize their future marches. We can publicize in this manner:

a) We can inform every major Iranian Political Party, Political Organization, Political Foundation, Political Personality, Media, Political Website, Hard Copy Media, Forum & other Medias about their campaign. We can do this task by sending E-mails, posting announcements on forums & personal word of mouths. We must do these announcements, when they are ready to do the actual marches.

b) We can brain storm, give them ideas, and publicize their marches in our own IPC club. Maybe IIRF Rep can start a new topic about their future marches or they can stick with the present topic of: "Creation of the Iranian Resistance Army Corp", because their agenda is related to this topic and also this topic is greatly viewed by the masses. I do not believe @ this point of this project (Creation of the Iranian Resistance Army Corp), we should start a new room or hall in the Club for IIRF purpose, or even the Iranian Resistance Army Corp's purpose. This project is still in primary levels. But depending on IIRF, they can start a new topic or they can stick with the present one.

c) We can mass inform the American Media and Government Offices about their march.

II. We can throw our support behind them. Meaning give them our backing, advise and brain storm in every level possible.

Comrades:

Now, I am consulting you.

IPC Office, Camran Mirza and Liberator, hit me with your inputs?

Others (Club Members) can also give us their inputs?

IPC Operations needs to discuss this issue thoroughly.

Afterwards, I give my final answer to IIRF.

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:06 pm

Dear members,

I stand ready to assist IIRF by the means available to me. If there would be more information on the event it would be much easier to gain more attention. A lot of effort on part of those compatriots residing in Canada needs to be given in order to secure a LARGE turn-out. Not in the hundreds but in the thousands! If we can gain the support of ordinary/influential Candians even better! The world needs to see our unity, strength, and determination in ridding Iran of this occupational islamic power.

People from all walks of Iranian opposition politics should participate with the common/unifying theme of the overthrowal of the Islamic Republic. We need people who can show their total rejection of this occupational government and who are brave enough to voice it! We need the true Iranian flag flying high in front of the occupied Iranian embassies/consulates/interest sections around the world. We need our compatriots to strongly denounce this regime of mollah's and for the world medias/people to hear them. As I said if we could get politicians and other influential people to express their solidarity with us and join us in this event that would be great! Pamphlets and flyers informing the public of the atrocities the Islamic Republic has carried out and continues to carry out should be distributed. Strong speeches should be given in English/French/Persian. Mock executions could be carried out showing the brutality of the Islamic Republic, showing how it hangs/stones young Iranian children!

You know what would be great? If the Iranian opposition in North America, Europe, Australia could all ON THE SAME DAY conduct demonstrations in front of the occupied Iranian embassies/consulates/interest sections! What a miracle, but imagine the show of unity! how effective it would be! These events should be taking place more often not once every 6 months! We need the media to keep this story going until the day Iran is FREE!

If there are any pictures to be taken with them it should be of the Iranian students languishing in the dungeons of the Islamic Republic like Batebi, Fakhravar, Mohammadi's and of student protests that have taken place.

These are just some of my thoughts...

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Our Views

Postby IPC » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:24 pm

Dear Members:

We at IPC Office have discussed this issue through and we have decided to give a yes vote to support IIRF Activists. We can see some great suggestions and inputs on the issues. Please expand on debating more about these issues. There are some great ideas discussed here.

The emphasis on economy by Camran and the emphasis on synchronized demonstrations in different continents by Liberator are some of these great ideas.

We have to do our best to expand our protests and use public relations and advertisements to make the world to hear us.

Why don't we discuss this issue further more to find more successful ways to fight the Islamic Regime. If anyone has any good ideas, then lets hear it?

When we get the new website on the net, our hands will be open to do much more.

In a meantime, we done major HTML Work. We added colored words (Hall/Room) to the club structure for better identification of the club structure for the readers & members.

Best to all of you activists

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby IIRF » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:35 pm

Dear compatriots,

Before i start with anything i would like to thank you all for taking the time to dicuss this important matter with us. I thank you for supporting us and even though this is only the begining I am positive this will bring many victories to us.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SURE PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE, even though it is at its early stages we have all the answers to your questions. Everything has been acknowledged in our articles so please look through the site and learn more about the Imperial Iranian Resistance Forces.

AhreemanX,

I think it would be a good move if we first send word out to all Iranian groups about the IIRF than tell them about this march. The sooner we get people to know about us the better. The Iranian community in Canada needs to wake up even though i am not at liberty to discuss the man power of IIRF, it is obvious to say we have a long way to go to become as effective as we want to be and any help would be apperciated. Everyone at IIRF, including myself, would apperciate if you did spread the word to other Iranians and political groups about us and in the following week we will add more news about the marches and protests on our site. Our forum has been very unstable and I am guessing it is getting hacked therefore we do not have an online community discussing over at IIRF anymore.

We will keep all of you updated and also I want to thank you Liberator for your admirable love for your country and also your courage.

May you and all your loved ones be safe! IF there is anything else you would like to ask me please email me at iirf38@hotmail.com for the fastest response.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Notice

Postby IPC » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:31 am

Dear IIRF Representative and other Hamrazman:

We will spread the word about your organization, and help introducing you to all of our operation members inside, outside and in liaison to Iran. We will spread the word to other organizations as well.

We need to inform you that we cannot officially promote one particular political organization, because this act will be promoting one particular ideology. We put IPC first and ideology second, so naturally we cannot officially promote any one member's ideology or organization who affiliates with us. The goal is to gather everyone as a coalition in IPC.

On the other hand, we have no problem with promoting any particular event such as March held by a specific group or party who affiliate with us. We will be glad to do so.

We will do the best that we can to introduce your group to everyone.

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby IIRF » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:12 pm

Dear IPC,

on behalf of the IIRF we thank you for your support and appericate what you are doing. We will keep you updated as soon as possible. During the weeks to come we will be busy but if you need to reach me you can email me. Once again thank you.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Violence is Solution to All Problems!

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:46 pm

Violence is The Solution to All Problems!

Comrades:

Pacifists always preach that violence does not solve anything!

To all pacifists, I say: Hell yes, violence is The Solution to All Problems! But well planned violence that is!

Every time there is an irresolvable conflict that can never be solved, then violence is the only way to solve it! Lets imagine there are two parties to the conflict and this conflict has been going on for ages! It is very simple to solve this problem, nothing to it folks! Just give a gun to one party, let him shoot the other party, and Wollah, the problem is solved!

It is very simple, let me put it in to a formula for you:

Modern Mathematics

There are 2 parties to the conflict.

There are two groups in this formula: {A} and {B}

Party A picks up a Gun and shoots Party B.

A eliminates B => {b} = Empty

{b} = Null

{a} => Remains

Simple as that!

Problem solved!

Got it?

Examples A:

Problem:

United States of America has a conflict with Islamism and Islamists. This is a Philosophical, Ideological, Cultural, Fundamental problem which has been going on and it cannot be solved. The problem expands and shifts to all areas of the world. The problem is taken care of in one place, yet it appears in another place! Millions have died through out the history of the world due to this fundamental problem. It is Civilized World against Islamism.

What to do?

Solution:

United States of America must Eliminate the problem by eliminating "All" Islamists, disregarding the bleeding Heart European Liberals' popular opinion.

Methods Suggested:

Modern Mathematics

If and Then Logic:

I. Search & Destroy all Leaders

if problem continues, then

II. Search & Destroy all Armed Groups

III. Eliminate "All" Active Islamists

IV. Evacuate certain trouble spots of Near East from innocent folks and bomb the hell out of these areas. Don't even bother using Micro Wave Bombs which do not damage structures and only kill people, because there are nothing worthy in these Muslim Areas as far as non living elements goes! Just Bomb The Hell out of All Living and Non Living elements.

V. Evacuate Non Muslim and Tamed Muslim out of certain very large portions of Middle East, North Africa, South East Europe, and Central Asia. Then Nuke the whole damn evacuated region!

Wollah, problem solved.

Example B:

Problem:

We (Opposition) have an Antagonistic Conflict with IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran). This conflict has been an ongoing conflict. This conflict cannot be resolved with any non violent solutions, reforms, power shares, negotiations, etc. The problem is an ongoing problem for 26 years.

Present situation:

I. IRI has eliminated all "Relevant" Opposition => All "Relevant" Organizations are Decapacitated because all "Relevant" Individuals and Leaders have been Eliminated.

II. IRI has left all pacifist "Irrelevant" Opposition alone, simply because they are no threat to the existence of the regime. They are same as Barfing Dogs in Exile, once a while making some noise!

III. United States of America presently, will not invade IRI. Because:

a. They have their hands full in Iraq and Afghanistan.

b. Syria is next in the agenda.

c. The Europeans and Global Powers will not bless this invasion/liberation; furthermore, they are hostile towards any US action.

What to do?

Solution:

Creation of the Iranian Resistance Army Corp

Problems to The solution:

But there are problems to this solution! They are:

* Majority of Iranians are degenerated. Today's Iranians are not yesterday's Persians. Same as today's Italians are not yesterday's Romans!

Degeneration of a Nation has been done to Iran for 1400 years especially during the last 26 years of IRI. Culture of Captivity has reached the internal soul of the Iranians to the point that many Captives identify with their Captors!

I. The Nation (Inxiled Iranians) as a majority has turned to a combine group of Drug Addicts, Prostitutes, Drug Dealers, Thieves, Corrupts, Criminals, comfort seeking degenerates too busy with their own daily problems of life due to disastrous economical problems, to even rise a finger to revolt.

II. The Folks outside (Exiled Iranians) as a majority are a group of:

a. Indifferent
Indifferent towards Iran, who do not care what happens to that God Forsaken Shiite Hole. They believe Iran has been lost @ 1979 and doomed to rot. They established themselves abroad and they don't give a Rats Ass about Iran. They don't even speak Persian in public nor do they teach Persian to their children. And if they speak Persian in their houses, it will be a combination & mixture of Penglish (Persian + English) or whatever other Abomination of the (Host Country's Lingo + Persian).

b. Pacifists
Pacifist, soft spoken, useless, comfort seeking, opium smoking, vodka & whisky drinking, cigarette puffing, intellectual behaving, three piece suit wearing, wanna be political activists, writting garbage in their created websites and cheesy forums, padding each other on the back, singing "Ey Iran, Ey Iran" Nationalistic songs, and sheding Crocodile Tears. When they get under pressure and cornered in by people who mean business, such as I, then they first shout cheap slogans same as brain dead robots in such manners:

Javid Shah
Zendeh Bad Mosadeq
Long Live Iran
Zendeh Bad Khalqe Qahreman-e Iran
Long Live Political Prisoners
Long Live Masses
Javid Rajavi
Long Live This and Death to That

and other pile of cheap garbage slogans, shouted once too many from the mouths of baseless baboons in Exile sitting in their opium dens! And then they will go smoke more Foor!

c. Up-Position Leaders
Up-Position Leaders who from time to time, move & adjust their schlong or Punani in their pants or skirts from one side to another. Sometimes they re adjust their Hasteh Khorma (seedy balls) from one side of the zippers to another, inside their trousers. Sometimes they hold the Moameleh in an amazing Up-position! Once a blue moon, they go to American TVs or Eye-Rainin 24 hour Radios or Garage Based Sattelite TVs, other radios, or media forms, or they release an announcement in their websites or forums and E-mail it to everyone that:

Hear Yee, Hear Yee,
Oh Yee, Oh Yee,
All Rise, All Rise,

The Chairman of Doodool Party,
The Dabir-e Kol-e Soosool Party,
The Central Committee Head of the Boobool Movement,
The Head of the Shabdool Nehzat,
The Leader of the Bambool Moqavemat-e Meli,
The Leader of The Bald-Headed Internationalist Front,
The Guru of the Jebhe Qeyre Meli-ye Miran,
The Eye-Rainian American council to measure % degree of the perversion of Habeh Dool,
The Council of Eye-Rainian Doctors & Engineers Manqali O Vafuri Opiumites,
The Majority of Fraggin-e Khalq,
The Minority of Shambool-e Proletariat-e Khalq,
The Fartist Marxist Party of Eye-Rain,
The Jebhe-ye Kos-Kashin-e Khalq,
The Hezbe Rude-ye Miran,
The Hezbe Dude-ye Miran,
The Muslim Freelance of KIRan,
The Leadership of Mojaqelat-e, Moamelat-e, Mohafezat-e Khar,
The Moqarebine Khar (Moqarebin = VD patients),
The Madam President Erect, Meme Roro-yi
The Riya Shakh-e Doyom, Shaf-and-Shaf-e Ridan,

The Great Compatriot of Miran, personally Tokhm Farmudand and layed a Double Yoked Egg! In his/her latest Egging (laying of an Egg), His Eminent Front Excellency strictly warned IRI that the days of "Guns" are over and The Era of "Roses" has begun! Kind O like "Guns & Roses"!!!!!

Then Guns & Roses Band will sing a song!

Oh Yee, Oh Yee,

This interview has been broadcasted in all Media abroad and even sent to Miran via Garage Satellite TV & Website Media Player!

At last, we would like to shout:

Javid Shah
Javid President Erect
Javid Khalq
Javid Mosadeq Kachal
Javid Marx
Javid Moqarebin (ones who have Moqarebat aka Venereal Disease)
Javid Jam-Booli Khahan (ones whom their Bools, Jams!)
Javid Mash-Moole Kharan (ones whom their Mash-Mool itches!)
Javid Khaye Malan (ones whom polish Up-Position Leader's Balls)
and
Shashid Shah,
Shashid Miran
Oops sorry, we mean ......

Javid Miran.
Yes, that's what we mean .........

d. Up-Position Feeders
Up-Position Feeders who feed all the Bull Shiite, feed on all the Bull Shiite, and being fed all the Bull Shiite, Kind O Like a "Bang O Salavat" Give & Take or a political trade of "Up-Pee-neon"!

Conclusion

So yous got your Indifferent Folks, Pacifists, Up-Position Leaders and of course Up-Position Feeders. And with All these Great Up-Position and Exiled Greats or Inxiled Greats on the Foor (Vafur), you insist on asking me:

Inquiring Minds: Ahreeman What's the plan? When will we invade Miran? When will we make a Move?

What am I? Muhammed The Magician? Am I going to make Shalq Ol Zakar or Miracle of Shambool?

But then again with All These Great Up-Position in Exile & Inxile, how can I not Free Iran ASAP (As Soon As Possible)?!!!!!!

Yes folks,

The bottom line is that,

Violence is The Solution to All Problems.

IRI understands this fact, & they been in power for 26 years & ongoing.

Up_position Folks in Exile & Inxile, does not seem to get this fact or even if they did, they got the concept half ass and they created a malfunctioning abomination like MKO & called it NLA (National Liberation Army) which is presently disarmed by USA and is a Sitting Duck in Iraq and MKO has become another slogan shouting group like the rest of the Up-position in Exile!

Obviously, Iranians have either lost their Khutbah and Cajones, or they are simply not getting the true concept of Full Implementation of violence and adoptation of the High Tech armed struggle in to the resistance to jump start either a Coup de Tat or a Full Scale Revolution.

Until we learn the full concept of Devotion and Dedication for the configuration of A Full blown Revolution, we will be sitting in Exile with a hand-full, committing to a popular Group Ejaculation!

Revolution takes Balls, and that is what's lacking amongst our degenerated Cyber Virtual Warriors, Forum "In-Tell-Egg-Chew-Alls" and Cabaret Dwellers or Disco Activists!

We are trying to build a Mansion with a Pick Up Truck load of foundation construction material!

"Ma darim ba chos o guz, qabr-e Aqa misazim!"

With no help from no one in this community of Deep Asleep Eye-Rainians, or Greedy Capital-piling Miranians, we are committing to preparation for the future Revolution. We are preaching the Moral Revolution as a stepping stone for the future Political Revolution.

As always, we are swimming against the waves of this storming ocean, with a community in deep comatose sleep, & pacifist activists singing 101 different political songs of their own sects & cults.

Is it any wonder that we have not drowned yet? Does this community cares if we drown? Will they even know that we are their final hope? What happens after we all drown?

Life will go on & business as usual in Iranian Community. Garbage will continue loading on the Internet, your leaders will continue releasing a memo every once a blue moon, your Shahs & Presidents Erects, will continue their rhetorics for another decade, your masses will remain as Slaughter Lambs of Allah and Islamic Republic of Iran will rule for another 26 years.

No one cares, No one moves, No one lifts a finger, No one bothers, Life & Business as usual.

Typical Eye-Rainian Community in Action!

So it is all up to us, a hand full of Doers committed to The Cause. That's all my friends, that's all. We are orphans and doomed by our own degenerated community of zombies in deep sleep and condemned by our destiny for caring & truly loving our nation. We are Fighting against All Odds!

So what else is new in IPC?!

Amen

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IIRF » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:10 pm

Dear AhreemanX,

I dont think right now we should focus on pointing fingers at one another but coming together under our common goal of freeing Iran. We dont want to widen the gap of Iranians being divided at this moment. Also your last post seemed to mock some organizations and groups for not doing all they can for Iran but the IIRF is doing everything in its powers to help fuel a resistance. We have many dedicated members here so please dont insult everyone. I do agree with some of the things you say but like i said earlier lets focus on coming together right now regardless of political views and join the resistance.

Keep up the good work AhreemanX, i like reading your comments on such views.

On another note, I recently visited IIAF site and i was shocked to see that there are mods still there being bunch of sell outs. They are disrespecting the heros of IIAF by compromising with islamic fanatics and try and shut anyone up if they say something against their views. There was also a comment from one of the mods which said that the IPC AND IIRF should keep out as they are trying to promote their own hidden agendas. WHAT HIDDEN AGENDAS? IS IT A SECERT that every TRUE Iranian at this point wants to free Iran? Those bastards get on my nerve. Here is what one said...
"WARNNING to IPC, IIRF and certain member of Form who already Banned for constant infringements. Don't bring your hidden motives and agenda to this site."

Its sad to see this happening as the site is suppose to represent the IIAF. What are your comments regarding this?
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Liberator » Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:57 pm

Dear IIRF,

Just checked the site and saw that your vote has been DELETED. I've brought it up with the moderators. This is indeed a disgrace, the bad thing is that they are putting the name of the Imperial Iranian Air Force to a disgrace!
I'm awaiting their response.

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PreviousNext

Return to Political Activists Room