It is The Worst of Times, It is The Best of Times!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue May 10, 2005 3:48 pm

May 10, 2005

Comrades:

.... and Ahreeman shall return!

Well, could it get worst than this? This is the worst of times for IPC, Opposition and Iranian People!

IPC

We have hit the bottom low! The bad news is that we have hit Rock bottom, but the good news is that we cannot go possibly lower & deeper than this in the quicksand! How can it get worst?

* The Whole Network of Communication is in shambles
* Key members inside Iran has left us
* Key student members in universities of Iran are in disarray & dissapointment mode
* The Old IPC Club closed down by Hizbollah
* We have lost over 1000 members
* We have lost Tens of Thousands of Readers
* Key members in Operation are missing in action
* Hizbollah closed down the website

We do not even have a website! In other words, everything is in shambles.

Murphy's Law: Whatever which can go wrong, will go wrong!

Indeed it did!

I was speaking to Tehran command on Net Conferencing & she told me:

Look @ the bright side, everything that could go wrong, did go wrong! Destiny, God, Energy, Internal or External forces inside Matter, Supreme Being, Chance or any Order or Power that you may believe in, have sent you a message:

"Ahreeman you had your head up in the sky, full of pride & arrogance. 5 years of growth & more growth to the point that you have become God or claimed to to be God! You seemed beyond harms way & beyond reach. You were up in the sky, ........................ but life has a way of making everyone humble! This had to happen to make you humble! From 7th level of heavens, you have been fallen on a Dirt Road, next to the Mud! You lost everything & everyone & situation seems hopeless. God has a way of making you humble!"

I told her:

Well, Zip a Dee Doo Daa De, to God from this Fallen Angel from Hell, my dear!

But this made me think! When everything is lost & situation cannot get worst, then it means we have hit the bottom of the pot! What I like about Islamic Republic & Hizbollah, is that They are a Formidable Enemy, a worthy enemy and a ruthless enemy who does not hit or blow, but he pulls you out of the ground from the roots! He pulls you out of the ground by the root & then dumps you in the trash can! More power to Islamists! My hat is off to them!

I admire strong, powerful, ruthless, formidable, determined, organized, brave and no nonsense people, may they be my friends or foes!

Opposition

Iranian opposition as a whole is in the worst situation possible! The whole opposition is in chaos! Practically, all the relevant opposition have been eliminated, forced out of the picture and seized to exist by the hands of Hizbollah. what has left, is either irrelevant, too small to matter, or too weak to make a difference! Majority of what has left are empty drums with loud speakers, shouting the same slogans for 26 years! No one cares, No one listens, No one shows a reaction to any of these slogans.

Islamic Republic is pretty much confident that the Iranian Opposition as a whole in Exile is an empty drum, a little puppet & a loud speaker shouting from their little TVs, Radios, Websites & Groups to the deaf ears of the Iranian People!

Islamic Republic is pretty sure that the Opposition in Inxile (Internal Opposition) is under control & tamed. They have neutralized the inside opposition.

Iranian People

This seems to be the worst of times for the Iranian People. Hizbollah is in absolute control. Little noise in Kurdistan, Khuzestan, Tehran or other places means nothing to them! Every voice of resistance has been crushed & actively is being crushed. Hizbollah cannot even stand their own faction of so called Reformists! Reformist Hizbollah Faction has been crushed silly!

Conservatives (Line of Imam) in coalition with Moderates (Kar Gozaran Line of Rafsanjani) are in control and they have the backing of Armed Forces.

So called claims of opposition in Exile about how Armed Forces are on people's side & how the Regime can be crumbled in a week and how the Exiled opposition can drag a million or two in the streets to overthrow the regime is basically garbage. 26 years of slogans & false hopes from these Exiled Saviors had turned the Iranian people deaf!

It has been 26 years that so called Opposition in Exile with their TVs, Radios, Sites, Shahs, Presidents, leaders and preachers have been shouting lies to the deaf ears of the Iranian people. No one cares, No one listens anymore! The only people who still listen to these lies, are naive young activists who were either born in exile or left Iran in very young age. They are the sincere activists of opposition with good hearts who have been bombarded by these lies from Iranian Exiled TVs, Radios, Media, Sites, and their fraudulent leaders! Basically Mullahs of Tehran & Qom are laughing @ the so called Iranian Opposition in Exile and they have already taken care of the Iranian Opposition in Inxile! Murdered, jailed, and eliminated!

Hope

I am not going to give you false hopes & I am not going to lie to you & under exaggerate the Hopelessness of the present situation or over exaggerate the power of resistance! Your leaders, TVs, Radios, Political Parties, Media & Sites in Exile are already feeding you enough lies!

But what I can do, is to tell you that what are my capabilities & what I can do for IPC, Opposition, & Iran. What I can do, is to build the new website. I am waiting on a couple of software. The software packs which are compatible to my system are out of print. I am trying to get my hands on a couple of software packs & as soon as I accomplish that, I will start building the new site. As you have heard, the new site will be a Fully Commercial website & the first fully commercial website for Iranians with brains. This does not mean that the site will be a boring site, but it means that by finding a midium, the site will have hi intellectual functions for the knowledge seekers, also fun & games functions for the average Joe. A combination of the above two, will make the site unique. The site will have huge readership, because it will have great writers, columnists, graphic artists, cartoonists, animators and authors publishing material in it. Therefore, the advertisers & the donators will have no choice but to support it. Everyone can send their material to the future site to be published.

In the past, we really did not publish much from outside our circle but in the future, we will actively publish articles, books, cartoons, graphics, anime, etc. from everybody who is worthy of being published.

So far, myself & a selected few have been carrying the torch for the financial, organizational & spiritual needs of this organization, but in the future we will share this responsibility with the public!

We are going to clearly come out with the truth & let the public decide. When responsible advertisers, support these Tabloids, Gossip Columns, and Bang O Salavat 1001 Iranian Websites, they are basically supporting the bank accounts of the publishers of these Tabloids.

But when the responsible advertisers support The Future IPC Website, they will support the fight to establish Freedom, Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy in Iran. In other words, their money plus our money, combinely will provide funds for the relevant opposition & IPC to continue the fight to establish Democracy in Iran.

Corporations & Advertisers will have a tough decision to make! They should put these two objectives in the scale to see which is more heavy & important:

a) Supporting some bozo Tabloid Publisher's bank account
or
b) Supporting the Freedom, Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy in Iran.

Which is it? Real tough decision to make for the businesses?! Well its a no brainer!

In a way, by putting out the best possible commercial website & fun website out there, & by putting out a combo of a meaningful & playful website & creating something totally different than what is available today, we will force the advertiser to surrender their ads to IPC!

When readership hits the ceiling, then the advertisers will have no choice but to support the site for their own financial good! You see my point?

The good news is that a good number of affiliates & advertisers are already lined up to support the future IPC Website which will be like nothing that you have seen before!

I am committed to this cause & I believe this is the only way left for us to grow & to support the growth of IPC. It will take months but with your help, I have already gathered most of the material that I need to begin the site. Now I am waiting to find the software packs in cyber auctions, so I can start the design.

The new site will be a complete database of knowledge about Iran & it will gather the Thinkers of Iran to read & write for IPC. Everything is ready to roll & soon the rolling begins.

My goal is to create a professional, mass commercial, fun & educational website to corner the market, be playful, and satisfy the needs of intellectuals @ the same time. I believe this will be our ticket out of the present Dead Lock & Disaster!

Once the things will start rolling, then the funds will come in, then the numbers will grow, then the message will be crossed over & finally our goals will be achieved. This is what I can do for IPC, Opposition, & Iran.

My Commitment

I want to clearly inform you All, that I have not abandoned neither you nor IPC, Opposition and Iran. I do not preach rhetorics or False Hopes to you or feed typical Exiled Lies to you. I promise you that I will continue this journey to freedom with you. I will not abandon IPC, Opposition & Iran. The only way that I will leave the picture & abandon the Battle, will be if Hizbollah assasinates me. Nothing will stop me except Death, & even then I will reach from beyond the Grave & squeeze Hizbollah's neck!

Ahreeman works in mysterious ways!

Do not lose your Hope & do not abandon your stands. I am with you, walking by you & doing everything in my power to revive this whole organization, opposition & Iran. I took a solemn blood oath of honor to Aryamanesh's ashes to protect & serve the Persian Culture by all means possible. A hit here, a hit there, a punch in the face or a stab in the stomach will not stop me.

Methods of Struggle

The problem with Pirouznia, Reza Pahlavi and other pacifist fellow opposition members is that they are way too civilized in their tactics with Hizbollah! Islamists are aware of these facts. The new face of Hizbollah in the west is not with Turbans & Robes, beard & mustache! The new face of Hizbollah is a Liberal Reformist face, a westernized face which intermingles & mixes in the society but performs his duty in accordance with agenda of Tehran!

How come, Khatamis, Ebadis, Ganjis, Javids, Namazis, Alavis, and Imans of the world do not sue me?! They sue Pirouznia & other pacifist activists of the opposition, they sue Reza Pahlavi, but they never sue me!

Once, Imam of Santee Mosque in SD County tried to sue me, but he changed his mind! I beg the Neo Hizbollah & The Liberal Reformist Islamists to go ask him what happened!

I beg the Islamists & Reformists to sue me! Why doesn't anyone sue me? I beg these people to sue me, but no one does! Why not, you ask?

Because they know better of who to sue & who not to sue! They know legal steps will not work with me! Islamo_Liberalo Lobbyists are prepared to take the conflict to the doors of American Courthouses, but I am prepared to take the conflict all the way to the Grave & Beyond! Hizbollah knows this fact & that is why they do not sue me! They know who they are dealing with!

How Far Will I Go?

I am already prepared to go all the way playing the Death Game with Hizbollah! I have a body full of knife marks to prove that I am willing to go all the way dancing the Death Dance with Hizbollah. Assassination Attempts are nothing new to me! Hizbollah is aware of these facts; therefore, they do not go to court or send their snitches residing in the west, to the courthouse to get IPC off the air, cause they know this will not work with me! Instead they force AOL or Yahoo to take IPC off the air!

I am already a Dead Man walking, how can they scare me with Sue Cases?!

Hizbollah plays the violence game with me because they are well aware that court games & sue cases do not work with me! Ahreeman doesn't play that!

First of all, they know that I do not have a cent in my name. All my businesses, real estate, stocks, valuables and funds are in other trusted comrades' & friends' names! I do not have a cent in my own name, so what can they gain by taking me to court? They also know that violence does not make me back down! Assassination Attempts, Street Fights, Protest Rumbles, & other forms of violence are my food & hobby! I never back down from a Good, Healthy Violent Physical Activity! Deadly Games of Chance are my favorites! I always carry guns & knives & even without them, I am a Master in Kung Fu, ready to Tango with Hezbos!

So Violence & Legal Cases will not work me! Ahreeman doesn't give in or play that! Hacking, Sabotage, Tech Malfunctions did work for short term but not for long term, so they used pressure tactics to force us out of ISPs. But what now? We have our own server, our own club & I will create our own website in a matter of months. This time we will go fully commercial & we will be 10 times stronger & out of touch! Now what?

Hizbollah knows that when I am prepared to take this all the way to Grave, then obviously Court Cases, Sue Cases, Violence or Assassination Attempts will not stop me! The only thing that will stop me is Death and even then, I make sure others will continue & lead the way.................

Ahreeman never stops, he will go on & on & on & on ....................... even beyond the Grave!

These petty tactics will not get me out of the game, because Ahreeman Don't play that!

Battles maybe lost here or there, but I assure you The War will go on & I will be side by side, with you & will continue this episode until the end.

When they hurt one of us, we will send one of them to the hospital!
When they send one of us to the hospital, we will send one of them to The Morgue!

I do not believe in Eye for an Eye!
I believe in Ten Eyes for an Eye!

Yes my friends, they know better on who they are dealing with! IRI's Information Ministry, IRIB Techs, SAVAMA, Cyber Islamists, Reformist Islamists living abroad and Islamist Lobbyists, all & all best recognize that,

Ahreeman Don't play that!

The more I am pushed, the more I will react!

The Worst of Times, The Best of Times!

So in a way, this is the worst of times, because IPC, Opposition & Iranian People have Hit Rock Bottom! But then again this is the best of times because we are already @ Rock Bottom & no where else to go! How can we go lower or deeper? We are kissing the dirt already! We have nowhere to go but up! And Up, there is my friends! This is the best of times, because now we are more experienced, more ruthless, more wise & more determined to continue this Struggle, all the way & see this to the End! The best of times are now & they will grow & grow larger & better ...............

This here, is our moment of truth, our once in our lives calling, our mission.......

This here is our Crusade!

It is indeed, The Worst of Times, and It is The Best of Times.
Poetic Justice indeed! Do never take things @ Face Value, yet dig deeper in to the issues & you will see a different meaning to it all!

You will hear the Explosion in a few months & it will be Huge!

Be Patient, Keep Solidarity and never lose your Faith in me, cause I will never lose my faith in you! Comrades, Together we are invincible!

This is only The Beginning my friends, only the beginning..................

More power to All Freedom Fighters of Iran

Sincerely,

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Just for the sake of discussion

Postby alimostofi » Tue May 10, 2005 4:27 pm

I will disagree with your negativism. I think the people of Iran have finally figured out this lot. There is in fact NOTHING to discuss. We all know what the situation is. There is nothing to disagree about. Everyone wants this lot out. This is beyond anything.

It is that simple.

With respect.

Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu May 12, 2005 11:15 am

Take a look @ this page of the tracking info on the website:

http://extremetracking.com/open;unique?login=ciarock

& also this one:

http://extremetracking.com/open;reloads?login=ciarock

from the tracking site:

http://extremetracking.com/open?login=ciarock

On 04Â May, Wed, we had 858 unique visitors & 1257 hits.

On 07 May, Sat, we had  487  unique visitors & 869 hits (the day Hizbollah closed the site).

(And these stats does not even ninclude All the animation/Graphics pages which are very popular specifically inside Iran!)

Today 12Â May, Thu, so far we have 26 unique visitors & 32 hits!

I told you, When Hizbollah pulls, they pull you from the roots! So far:

Hizbollah closed down the old IPC Club, sabotaged our complete network of communication & closed down The IPC Website,

Hizbollah 3 - IPC 0

However,

Juja ro akhare payiz mishmoran!
(They count the chickens @ the end of the Fall)

The more they push, the worst we react!

Soon The New IPC Website will be out, expecting Hizbollah's next move!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby alimostofi » Thu May 12, 2005 12:29 pm

No worries we will create another one.

alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat May 14, 2005 12:06 am

Aye Mostofi:

Saam aleyk! Rokhsat Pahlevoon..........

"I will disagree with your negativism."

It called Realism, not Negativism! And on your behalf, you might think you are doing Positivism but in fact you are doing Idealism!

" I think the people of Iran have finally figured out this lot."

They figured out something alright!
Gilaka migan: "Ane figiri, Ane Fukuni"!

" There is in fact NOTHING to discuss."

Of course there is always something to discuss!

" We all know what the situation is."

What is it? I don't know?

"There is nothing to disagree about."

Aye Mostofi, you sound too Dictatorial for a Pacifist! What's The Deal?!

" Everyone wants this lot out. This is beyond anything."

Thats me, I am The Beyonder!
Beyonder X, they call me!

Back in Alabami, down South, Six Shooter X, they call me!
Thats way back when The Good Old Boys of Confederecy & I, were fightin the Dam Yanks!
Hot Dam, I reckon, we had some Hootenanny, them there south!

Pardon me Aye Mostofi, The Southern Confederate Accent, came out! Deep in heart I'm a southern Boy!

"It is that simple. "

Sounds like a verdict & an Absolute! The Iranian Dictatorial Behavior in you is coming out! you can't help it!

We can take the Iranian out of the Dictatorship but we can never take the Dictatorship out of the Iranian!

Aye Mostofi, a little short bia!
Hala shoma ye kam kutah bia!

"With respect."

Eradatmandim Aye Mostofi! Eltemas Doa?!

Aye Mostofi, youre a cool guy but you eat a lots of Sugar & crack a lots of Sugar Cubes! In other words,

Aye Qatebe,
Shoma ziyad shekar mikhorid o qand mishekanid!

Cheers,

X Factor
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

belief

Postby alimostofi » Sat May 14, 2005 3:29 am

You and I are both Zoroastrian, and you respect the dialogue, and you love the flow that goes from one point to another.

You got my point and swirled it around and swung it back. I sit here thinking how am I going to hit it back?

It is righteousness not and dictatorial. It is that forthrightness that I have because I "believe" as it were. A bit like that part in the film Matrix at the end, when the black woman says "I believe" and then we see the Sun.

alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

Postby IPC » Sat May 14, 2005 5:39 am

Dear Mr. Mostofi:

Interesting remarks! That was wise. :D

Corrections: Dr. X is a Devout Atheist, Major Sinner! Deepest in the Dept of Hell! He well burn forever in afterlife. :badgrin:

But have to admit, Zoroastrianism & Buddhism are the only 2 religious philosophies he respects. :-k

We can get the Iranian out of the Dictatorship, but we can never get the Dictatorship out of the Iranian! \:D/

a good new one, we should add this one to bits of wisdom. \:D/

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby alimostofi » Sat May 14, 2005 5:54 am

IPC wrote:Dear Mr. Mostofi:

Interesting remarks! That was wise. :D

Corrections: Dr. X is a Devout Atheist, Major Sinner! Deepest in the Dept of Hell! He well burn forever in afterlife. :badgrin:

But have to admit, Zoroastrianism & Buddhism are the only 2 religious philosophies he respects. :-k

We can get the Iranian out of the Dictatorship, but we can never get the Dictatorship out of the Iranian! \:D/

a good new one, we should add this one to bits of wisdom. \:D/

Regards,
IPC Office

Dorood IPC:

As an Astrologer I do not buy into such simplifications. Many of us have over pondered the rather pathetic situation of Iran. The day the whole situation changes, we will all say, "why did it have to take SO LONG?"

I can only give you an astrological answer, which without any knowledge, you will not accept, as you should not.

The whole situation now with Iran is childish, and these morons are dust. One day you and I and the rest of us will be hard pushed to explain the situation to our grand-children, and how hard it was to change it all, because they will not believe you.

It is all rather funny.

alimostofi
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Iran Room