Persian Empire and Punjab

Pre Islamic Era (before 651 AD). 8000 years of Persian History, the oldest civilization in the world.

Moderator: Club Operations

Persian Empire and Punjab

Postby Sher-e-Punjab » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:37 am

Hi,

I have searched the net but cant find much information about the Persian rule of Punjab. I can only find a few maps which shows Punjab as part of the Achaemendid Persian empire.

Punjab is in the north-west corner of the subcontinent and has been divided between Pakistan and India since 1947. The name Punjab comes from Persian language and is a combination of two words (Panj & Aab). Punjab means 'land of the five rivers'. It was named after the five tributary rivers of the Indus.

If anyone knows of any books which has details of Persian influence over Punjab id really appreciate it if you could list them here.

Thanks,
Sher-e-Punjab
Private

On History of Punjab

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:28 pm

Dear Poem of Punjab:

Panjab, as you mentioned is a Persian word. Why? Heres why:

A View of the past

Achaemenid Empire (559 BC - 330 BC)
If we divide todays pakistan in to 3 main areas of Baluchistan (west), Sind (south) & Pajab (east), then during Achaemenid Empire, Baluchistan & Panjab (permanently) & Sind (off & on) were states of Persian Empire. They were 2 Khashtara * (states) of Arkhosia (north) & Godruzia (south). In addition, north west of India was also part of the Persian Empire.
* Khashtara = State, in Parsi Avestai, Ancient Persian Language
Check this map:
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page16.html

Ashkanid Empire (238 BC - 224 AD)
Parts of Baluchistan remained as a Persian Territory.
Check this map:
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page17.html

Sassanid Empire (224 AD - 651 AD)
Baluchistan + Sind (permanently) & Panjab (off & on) were 2 Satrapi * (states) of the Persian Empire. Satrapi of Turan (south) & Satrapi of Paratan (north). North West of India remained as either a Persian State or a Persian Protectorate.

Persian Empire's protectorates (unlike Romans), had absolute internal autonomy in their internal affairs. In their foreign policy, they had to obey Persepolis (Persian Capital). There was never any slavery or harsh oppression of other races & ethnicities in Persian empire, before Islam. Persians were the only civilized Empire who did not practice in slavery. Slavery in Iran, came with Islam, simply because Islam practiced slavery.
* Satrapi = State, in Pahlavi Sassani, Ancient Persian Language
Check this map:
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page77.html

After the invasion of Death to Iran (Arabo_Muslim Invasion), Persian Holocaust has occurred & afterward, off & on, Persian Kingdoms owned parts of Pakistan. However, once the Post Islamic Persian Empire had revived. This is what happened:

Abbasid Empire (1501 AD - 1736 AD)
Parts of Baluchistan became Persian territory.
Check this map:
http://hometown.aol.com/ahreemanxiv/page14.html

Afsharid Empire (1737 AD - 1749 AD)
Nadir Shah took over todays pakistan & majority of India. Baluchistan, Sind & Panjab became Ostan * (states) of Iran.
* Ostan = State, in todays Persian Language

Actually until Fath Ali Shah Qajar (1797), Western Pakistan or Majority of Pakistan were one or two states of Iran. During the reign of Fath Ali Khan, British stole Pakistan from Iran & first added it to India & then later on Pakistan got created! Fath Ali Khan cared more about his schlong than security of Iran. Instead of securing the borders of Iran, he was busy doing 1000 wives of his! Thats why Pakistan & over 10 other presently independent nations, were stolen from Persian Empire by Russians & British.

Let me put it this way, in todays world, basically every country that ends in "istan", such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc. ................., were once states of Iran. Until a bit over 200 years ago, all of these nations were states of Iran.

Has it ever occurred to you why so many Pakistanis have names like Esfandyar, Afrasiyab, Sohrab, Parviz, Rostam, & other pure Persian names? Have you ever wondered why so many Urdo words spoken in Pakistan are either Persian or have Persian roots? Have you ever wondered about similarities between Paki Culture & Persian Culture? Well, thats because basically Pakistan was a part or a protectorate of the Persian Empire for centuries ...........

Now you can trust me on the facts above, simply because I have been studying history since age 10. I am practically an amateur historian. History is one of my hobbies & a passion. If you are into history, check IPC Website & read a few online books/series which I have written on history.

A View of the future

Personally I believe, in the future, once we bring on a civilized regime to Iran, then all Ex-Persian Empire's states & protectorates (present independent nations) will come back to Persian Mother; however, in a form of a Persian Union (like European Union). Think about it, will you? All of these Ex Soviet Republics & present independant nations will be more economically prosperous, if they join in a union with Iran than on their own; however, they will not create a union today, because there is simply not a civilized regime ruling Iran! Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, etc................ are much better off in a "Persian Union". And I am not releasing rhetorics. I truly believe that in the future, there will be a "Persian Union" existing with all Ex States of the Persian Empire as equal partners, working together to become a giant economical power. Think about it, this way, the whole Central Asia & Eastern Near East, will be relevant as a economical, military & industrial power in the world. I honestly believe that this is the wave of the future.

And thats all my friend. I hope this would answer your questions. Are you Paki? I have some Paki friends.

Take care Punjabi Jan.

AX
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Sher-e-Punjab » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:52 am

Thanks alot for you post. Heh, about my user ID, in Punjabi that actually means 'Tiger of Punjab' (or Lion of Punjab according to some).

Ok, coming up to more modern periods in Punjab's history (post-Mughal) i have read a little about Nadir Shah's invasion, but not sure how long he occupied Punjab for.

You mentioed:

Actually until Fath Ali Shah Qajar (1797), Western Pakistan or Majority of Pakistan were one or two states of Iran. During the reign of Fath Ali Khan, British stole Pakistan from Iran & first added it to India & then later on Pakistan got created!

I think that this may be true of Baluchistan and perhaps parts of Pakistan's 'North West Fronteir Province' (NWFP). Punjab prior to the British occupation had at that time emerged as a nation state under Sikh leadership and included parts of Afghanistan and Jammu-Kashmir.

Interestingly though, Punjab continued to use Persian as its official state and court language even under indigenous rule. It was only because of the British and the Indian immigrants they brought with them to Punjab that Persian was discarded and replaced with Urdu (a language from India's heartland).

Personally I believe, in the future, once we bring on a civilized regime to Iran, then all Ex-Persian Empire's states & protectorates (present independent nations) will come back to Persian Mother; however, in a form of a Persian Union (like European Union). Think about it, will you? All of these Ex Soviet Republics & present independant nations will be more economically prosperous, if they join in a union with Iran than on their own; however, they will not create a union today, because there is simply not a civilized regime ruling Iran!

Im fine with that, but i dont think it will find too much favor with most Punjabis though if it were to be put forward now. Also Punjab is divided between two countries at present. Currently, i think Afghanistan and Uzbekistan would be a natural fit for a Persian Union. Both would definitely benefit.

I would say Iraq, but i guess thats more of an Arab nation. Despite its historical relationship with the Persian mainland.

Are you Paki? I have some Paki friends.

Nah. Well, before Punjab's division in 1947 my family were living in the part which was awarded to Pakistan. But my family isnt Muslim so had to leave and move to the East Punjab which was awarded to India by the British.

However, i am not an Indian and reject anything to do with India or Indians.

There has been a separatist movement in East Punjab for decades. From the mid 80's until the early 90's it was an armed struggle, but no longer due to a number of different reasons. I support the independence of Punjab from India but not the actual movement which is based on the ideology of having a 'Sikh state' called 'Khalistan'. I've seen the results of religious regimes in Iran and Afghanistan and dont want to see the same in East Punjab. Doesnt matter it its Sikh and not Muslim, the results will be the same no doubt.

Anyway, thats a whole new topc.
Sher-e-Punjab
Private

Punjabi

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:39 pm

Ey Shir-e Panjabi:

Aqa jan, how are you? I hope well.

Thanks alot for you post.

You welcome Punjabi.

about my user ID, in Punjabi that actually means 'Tiger of Punjab' (or Lion of Punjab according to some).

Ahhhhhhhhh I get it now! I am beginning to get used to your Punjabi accent! [-o<

OK as you mentioned, Punjabi lingo originated from Persian & you are basically our off shoot cousins. Well damn, you even look like my cousin Sarang from Caspian Sea Shores, he is great Trouble Maker!

What you call today:

Sher-e Punjab

is actually in Persian:

Shir-e Panjab

Shir = Lion
Shir-e = A Lion from
Panjab = Panjab Province

Yes, the famous Shir-e Panjab.

Now have in mind,

Sher => She'r = poem

That was the confucion!

I think that this may be true of Baluchistan and perhaps parts of Pakistan's 'North West Fronteir Province' (NWFP). Punjab prior to the British occupation had at that time emerged as a nation state under Sikh leadership and included parts of Afghanistan and Jammu-Kashmir

Yes indeed. Thats what I said, "Western Pakistan". Also as you said, North Western Pakistan. So yes, we are basically talking about Baluchistan area.

Interestingly though, Punjab continued to use Persian as its official state and court language even under indigenous rule. It was only because of the British and the Indian immigrants they brought with them to Punjab that Persian was discarded and replaced with Urdu (a language from India's heartland).

Yes, them God Damn English! them beedi eyed English! Have you noticed their eyes are crooked?! :paranoid:

It must be all the turtle soup & fish & chips that they eat! 8-[

Damn Fish & Chips, dedication of English to world cusine! Where would we be & what would we eat without them?!

Im fine with that, but i dont think it will find too much favor with most Punjabis though if it were to be put forward now. Also Punjab is divided between two countries at present. Currently, i think Afghanistan and Uzbekistan would be a natural fit for a Persian Union. Both would definitely benefit.

Actually, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Bahrain, Iraq plus Iran will make a great "Persian Union" or revival of Persian Empire. Only then, they will be relevant in global economy.

Now if you guys (Punjabis), might have a problem with Pakistan's entry in this union, then what the hell, we just have to divide Pakistan in half & keep the western part in the Union & give the Eastern part to yous to create your independant nation including Punjab + Parts of Kashmir! :D

I would say Iraq, but i guess thats more of an Arab nation. Despite its historical relationship with the Persian mainland.

Iraq has a unique situation in the Arab world. Iraq was basically one state of The Persian Empire called Mesopotamia or best said "Khashtara of Mesopotamia" (State of Mesopotamia). For God's sake, Capital of Persian Empire (Sassanids) was Ctesiphone (Today's Baghdad)! After Savage Arabo_Muslim Tazi Hounds, destroyed & burned down Ctesiphone, years later, they built Baghdad on top of it. You can go near Baghdad & still witness the ruins of Ctesiphone. Ctesiphone was the most glorious city of her time. It was like New York City of that Era! Cruise through History section of IPC Website & you will see many references, in my books, on Ctesiphone.

I have to put this book back online (Islamisto_Yahoo Liberalo Sabotage of IPC)

Ctesiphone in Smoke, Fire & Blood
http://hometown.aol.com/ahreemanxii/page14.html

Heres some views of Ctesiphone
http://hometown.aol.com/ahreemanxii/page35.html

So anyhow, Iraq has a history of being a part of Persian Empire & thats why Iraqi culture is very close to Iran, Iraqi food is very similar to Iran & very different than Arab food. Iraqi music is close to Iran & their culture is very similar to Iran. So indeed, we must return Iraq & Bahrain to the Persian Union (eventhough they are considered Arab nations). Both of them have closer ties to Iran than to Arabs!

Iraq & Bahrain are basically non Arabs forced to speak Arabic & shoved to swallow Islam down their throats! Give us a decade of Persian Union & we cleanup their race by some Aryan Persian Intermixing! We will Persianize them via some Hard-Core Sexual Breeding! 8-[

However, i am not an Indian and reject anything to do with India or Indians

Yes, you people have a closer tie to Iran than to India or Pakistan. You are very similar to Parsis of India. They are practically Persians! The only reason that they are in Bombay, is because they escaped the Invasion of Islam to Iran! Punjabis remind me of Parsis.

But then again, I understand the sense of Nationalism amongst Punjabis. I doubt if either India or Pakistan would ever allow Punjab to become an indepenent nation. This is more like a fantasy, same as Kashmir's indipendence! Actualy in the future, there is a much larger chance of the Persian Union than the Independence of Punjab, happening! Consider mathematical odds & possibilities & you might agree with me!

There has been a separatist movement in East Punjab for decades. From the mid 80's until the early 90's it was an armed struggle, but no longer due to a number of different reasons. I support the independence of Punjab from India but not the actual movement which is based on the ideology of having a 'Sikh state' called 'Khalistan'. I've seen the results of religious regimes in Iran and Afghanistan and dont want to see the same in East Punjab. Doesnt matter it its Sikh and not Muslim, the results will be the same no doubt.

Yes, Khalistan! Have you noticed IRI's emblem is similar to Khalistan's logo?! Have you wondered why? Because Khomeini was originally Indian & he copied the Sikh logo to the Persian flag! That son of a Tazi Hindu Hound! [-X

He despised Indian Culture & Persian Culture. He took an oath to destroy both! Well he almost destroyed one!

He copied Khalistan's Sikh flag's logo to our flag by slight revisions for it to be read Allah! I had a full section in old IPC Club about transformation of Sikh logo to Allah logo of IRI with many graphics & flags but along with rest of our material, Islamo Fascists & Yahoo Liberals deleted them! I have to recreate them again!

Here check it out:

Khalistan's Sikh Flag:

Islamic Republic of Khomeini's Flag:

Khalistan's Sikh Logo:

Islamic Republic of Khomeini's Logo:

Basically the same Shiite, no?!

Sikhism is also interesting. Eventhough it has inspired by both Hinduism & Islam. It took elements from both such as Reincarnation of Hinduism yet mono God of Islam, etc. etc.............., however Sikhs were one of the few ethnicities whom during later years, fought the Islamic Invasion by claws & teeth!

Punjabi Jan,

This is really amazing, think about it! Punjabis have a closer tie to Persians than to Indians or Pakis! As you said, they would be even speaking Persian today & if it wasn't because of the British policy of Division & Conquer, we would be one!

I am not hot on separatism. I am hot on Unions & Federalism. I believe in fair share unions & federal government. I believe, if we give total internal autonomy to states, then we can expect total obidient of the federal government from them. Perfect example is USA & Germany's federal system. For example, Iran is land of many ethnicities & they been trying to separate for decades! Why? Because central government treats them like Shiite!

If we bring federalism to Iran, then we will be assured that Kurds, Azeri Turks, Baluchis, Arabs, Turkmens, etc. will not sing separatist songs no more. Actually, not that I am not ready to giveaway an inch of Persian soil away to separatists, yet I am ready for a future "Persian Union" to even bring more & more independent nations back to Mother Persia. And I promise you, this will happen, simply because it is logical & it is needed & it is beneficial for All.

Now, I do not know about India but tell me, aren't they running a democratic nation with federalism in mind? If so, then why separate? Aren't rights of Punjabis respected?

You do not have to tell me about Pakistan! I know Islamic internal Shambles also exists there like any other Islamic state! I imagine rights of ethnic groups are not flourishing in Pakistan!

I am also agreed with you on the issue of Sikh ruled nation can be tricky! When separation of Religion & State becomes hazy, thats when bozos like Khomeini come to power! We must always separate those two! But then again, you do understand that there is no separation of Mosque & Government in Islam!

Government has been & is & will be a part of Mosque. This is the Islamic Way since Mohan (Muhammed)!

Shir-e Panjab, its nice to have you here. Are you living in USA? You have a very long beard (avatar)! When your beard gets longer than your waist & covers your Haji Kuchike, thats the alert for you to keep it trimed! Also, make sure you will not wear Sikh Turbans, cause it was the other day that they killed that poor Sikh guy in south by mistaking him for a Muslim! The poor guy got Shahid (Martyred) for nothing! I wonder if he will be qualified for the Islamic Heaven, eventhough he was not a Muslim!? Will he get his 72 virgins?! =D>

God Damn, I cannot call you a Paki or Indian! Then what the Frag, I guess I will be calling you a Persian! :happy06:

Cheers Punjabi

Sign,

Someone hanging by a slim thread of Allah's Testicles, up in the air, holding on to Allah's Matso Balls so tight & about to fall down to the Hot Flaming Land of Satan!

Satanic X
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Punjabi

Postby Sher-e-Punjab » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:58 am

AhreemanX wrote:Iraq & Bahrain are basically non Arabs forced to speak Arabic & shoved to swallow Islam down their throats!

Thats more-or-less like Egypt. Egyptians now all speak Arabic (or a variation of it) but most Egyptians i think are racially different from Arabs. I find it hard to believe that Arab expansion into these nations wiped clean and replaced their demographics.

Yes, you people have a closer tie to Iran than to India or Pakistan. You are very similar to Parsis of India. They are practically Persians! The only reason that they are in Bombay, is because they escaped the Invasion of Islam to Iran! Punjabis remind me of Parsis.

I've never met any Parsis although from the few i have seen on TV they seem to have been absorbed almost completely into being 'Indians'. Im not even sure if they still speak Persian. Their community is at risk from low-brith rate and being assimilated into Hinduism. I feel for them, but am in no position to do anything to help.

But then again, I understand the sense of Nationalism amongst Punjabis. I doubt if either India or Pakistan would ever allow Punjab to become an indepenent nation. This is more like a fantasy, same as Kashmir's indipendence!

The Punjab in Pakistan is that countries only province which has not seen any separatist or nationalist movement. Thats because Punjabis basically run Pakistan's central politics and the army. They have no reason to spilt Punjab from Pakistan. Actually, they have more to loose than to gain by doing that.

Punjab situation in India is different. The Hindustani people (Hindi speaking) are the ones who run that countries central politics. They are of this "Hindi, Hindu, Hindustan" ideology (Hindutva). They have attempted to cleanse India of its varied racial, cultural, linguistic and religious identities. East Punjab only became apart of India by default after the British decided to abandon their empire in Asia. This is because the Punjabi Muslims opted for Pakistan at the 11th hour, leaving the non-Muslims of Punjab without much choice in the future our land.

Punjab should have emerged as a separate nation in 1947, as it was before the British occupied the country in 1849.

Personally, i think it is inevitable that much of what is called "India" (a false nation invented by the British) will brake free soon enough.

Actualy in the future, there is a much larger chance of the Persian Union than the Independence of Punjab, happening! Consider mathematical odds & possibilities & you might agree with me!

Sometime in future i think it would benefit the entire region to have some kind of union between former Persian Empire territories.

Yes, Khalistan! Have you noticed IRI's emblem is similar to Khalistan's logo?! Have you wondered why? Because Khomeini was originally Indian & he copied the Sikh logo to the Persian flag! That son of a Tazi Hindu Hound! [-X

Yeah i remember being told that he was half Indian and born somewhere in India. I've also wondered about the similarity of the 'Allah' symbol on Iran's flag and our Sikh 'Khanda' symbol.

Sikhism is also interesting. Eventhough it has inspired by both Hinduism & Islam. It took elements from both such as Reincarnation of Hinduism yet mono God of Islam, etc. etc.............., however Sikhs were one of the few ethnicities whom during later years, fought the Islamic Invasion by claws & teeth!

You know Sikhs never rose against the Mughals or other tyrants until they decided to try and eliminate us first! In Sikhism we have 10 Guru's, who are our spiritual leaders. Two of them (the 2nd and 9th Guru's) were tortured and executed by the Mughals, and an assassination attempt was made on the 10th Guru by a Pathan/Afghan hired by the Mughals. He survived and killed the Afghan, but later died because of the injuries he had suffered in the attack. However, all 4 of his sons had previously been murdered by the Mughals. His youngest two were bricked alive inside a wall.

A letter was actually sent by our 10th Guru to the Mughal Emporer Aurangzeb after the murder of his four sons. He wrote the letter in Persian and it was titled 'Zafarnama' (Letter of Victory?) You can read it here - http://www.zafarnama.net/

From there Sikhs played an important role in bringing down the Mughal Empire in the north and later expelling Afghan/Durrani expansion into Punjab.

Now, I do not know about India but tell me, aren't they running a democratic nation with federalism in mind? If so, then why separate? Aren't rights of Punjabis respected?

India is a democracy on paper only, they do not respect the rights of minorities. See India is like Yugoslavia or any other nation-state drawn together by outsiders. 'India' is the name of a sub-continent, it was never a single country.

After East Punjab was awarded to India in 1947, Punjabis were denied our language (Panjabi). No official status was given to Panjabi and we were forced to have Hindi (the language of Hindustanis) as the official language of our state. The divide and conquer tactic was used by the Indian government to divide Punjabis on a religious basis, from being Punjabi to being Sikh or Hindu. What they preached was that Hindi was the language of all Hindus and that Punjabi Hindus should consider it their mother-tongue. And this happened to a large extent. In both the 1951 and 1961 census approx 10 million Punjabi Hindus (Punjabi speaking) recorded Hindi as their mother-tongue over Punjabi.

Sikhs who stayed true to Punjabi language, identity and culture launched an agitation called 'Punjabi Suba' (Punjabi province) movement. Yet in reality the movement was not really based on the principle of having a Punjabi province, but having a Sikh majority state. So in 1966 the Indian government decided to split East Punjab into 3 states - Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Out of these only Punjab state had Punjabi as its official language. However, Punjab was forced to share its new capital (Chandigarh) with Haryana.

So, after almost 20 years since India was made Punjabi had finally got its due recognition, but at the cost of Punjab's territorial integrity. However, the new Punjab state was not constituted fairly since large Punjabi-speaking areas of the original East Punjab were awarded to either Haryana or Himachal Pradesh (Which have Hindi as their official language).

This is only a really brief account of this area. Other injustices towards Punjabis (Sikhs really) are the refusal by the Indian government to recognize Sikhism as a distinct religion and Sikhs as a distinct religious community in the Indian constitution. We are branded as 'Hindus' in India's constitution and Sikhism considered a sect of Hinduism, even though our religion is radically different from theirs. Our Guru's all rejected core features of Hinduism.

Also, during the British occupation Sikhs had their own marriage act (Anand Marriage Act 1909) but in post-1947 'India' the Hindian government decided to repeal the Sikh marriage act and force Sikhs to come under the 'Hindu Marriage act' of 1955.

Just shows the level of intolerance and bigotry and how the Hindians want to elimate all diversity from India.

That country is actually so low that even school text books are not safe from distortions and manipulations. You'll find numerous articles about India's NCERT school text books which have undergone revisionist and rewriting of the regions history.

Finally, check out some of the videos on these sites:
http://saintsoldiers.waheguroo.com/ss/?p=video
http://www.sikhgenocide.org/
http://www.khalsa.tv/?cat=5

Shir-e Panjab, its nice to have you here.

Glad to be here. I've always had a liking for Persia and Persian culture/history/language.

Are you living in USA?

Nah. Im in UK.

Also, make sure you will not wear Sikh Turbans, cause it was the other day that they killed that poor Sikh guy in south by mistaking him for a Muslim! The poor guy got Shahid (Martyred) for nothing! I wonder if he will be qualified for the Islamic Heaven, eventhough he was not a Muslim!? Will he get his 72 virgins?! =D>

Yeah its sad what has happened to many Sikhs in the U.S since 9/11. Although, the more religious Sikhs will not cut their hair or remove their turbans despite the threat of violence. Them i really respect.

Jiyo,
Sher-e-Punjab
Private

re

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:15 am

Shir-e Panjabi:

And we always hear on how India is such a Great Democracy! But I guess, we hear that from Hindus!

Now we hear the other side of the story from Minorities such as yourself!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Punjabi

Postby Irani » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:13 am

Actually, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Bahrain, Iraq plus Iran will make a great "Persian Union" or revival of Persian Empire. Only then, they will be relevant in global economy.

Iraq has a unique situation in the Arab world. Iraq was basically one state of The Persian Empire called Mesopotamia or best said "Khashtara of Mesopotamia" (State of Mesopotamia). For God's sake, Capital of Persian Empire (Sassanids) was Ctesiphone (Today's Baghdad)! After Savage Arabo_Muslim Tazi Hounds, destroyed & burned down Ctesiphone, years later, they built Baghdad on top of it. You can go near Baghdad & still witness the ruins of Ctesiphone. Ctesiphone was the most glorious city of her time. It was like New York City of that Era! Cruise through History section of IPC Website & you will see many references, in my books, on Ctesiphone.

Um.. Ahreeman, Have you tried to tell Iraqis that they have Persian blood, personally i dont even dare. They are so anti-Iranian as people can be, i was visiting one of their forums and they were rejoicing beacuse they *think* "arabistan" and "Al-Ahwwwa'a'a'hz (Or good old Khouzestan and Ahvaz) is going to join Iraq now, personally i just think that's LOL :D but when they are so happy about that what makes you think that they will accept that they themselves are Iranian? or even join a Persian union?

p.s. Ctesiphone lies in Mada'in not Baghdad.

keep it up
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed May 18, 2005 6:57 am

Re: Persian Empire and Punjab

Aqaye Irani:

How are you? I hope well. It is always great to chit chat with you!

"Um.. Ahreeman, Have you tried to tell Iraqis that they have Persian blood, personally i don't even dare. They are so anti-Iranian as people can be, i was visiting one of their forums and they were rejoicing because they *think* "arabistan" and "Al-Ahwwwa'a'a'hz (Or good old Khouzestan and Ahvaz) is going to join Iraq now, personally i just think that's LOL but when they are so happy about that what makes you think that they will accept that they themselves are Iranian? or even join a Persian union?"

Uno, People of Iraq as a majority have nothing against people of Iran. They hate Islamic Republic, not Iranians.

Dos, even if the whole Iraqis hate Iranians, it does not change the fact that historically, they are Persian Rooted & they have been considered a state of Iran.

Tres, do not mix Al Ahwaz Separatists with masses of Iraq!

Quatro, I have a vision. This vision is based on Historical facts & future necessities. I am a realist who seeks greatness for Iran & he is wise to the future needs of the region. What I preach today, may sound silly to you or to the 6th Grade level mentaly challanged Iranians hanging in Iranian Forums; however, I speak my vision. This vision is based on yesterday's historical facts & tomorrow's economical needs.

Cinco, When Hitler wrote Mein Kampf, right or wrong, in the 20s majority mocked him & they called it fantasy! They said, "Anschlos" shall never happen! By 1939, Hitler was not a punk in jail of the Weimar Republic! Hitler was Chanselor of Third Reich! By 1939, Third Reich owned Austria, Sudeten Land, Cheque Republic, Saar Land & was aiming to unite the rest of the Germanic Lands. By 1939, Hitler done, whatever he has been preaching in Mein Kamph & no one was laughing @ him anymore! Hitler was a visionary whom in 20s was writing his visions in the jail as Mein Kamph. No one got it back then & everyone laughed @ him back then! But in 1939, he had the last laugh!

Seyes, The globe is consisting of:

Sub Humen = Unter Menschen
Public = Menschen
Supermen = Uber Menschen

Unter Menschen are equal to Neanderthals! They are your average Iranian Forum Dwellers in these little Bang O Salavat Iranian forums. All they know is Belly & Under the Belly. They are too mentaly challanged to even comprehend my words!

In the future, we shall provide a great economy, so we will keep these Folks well fed & well sexed, so they shall remain happy. We will provide Googoosh-like entertainment & massive soccer stadiums for them to watch Taj-Persepolis Games. We will keep the Public Occupied & Happy. Simple Needs, Simple Pleasures! Thats how Uber Menschen, provides & keep the public happy & occupied, laboring the needs of the society. Keep them happy & work them to build the society.

Menschen are your Iranian Intellectuals whom have a half ass clue on what am I preaching, yet not quite completely grasping it!

Uber Menschen are them rare species in Iranian community who truly see, feel, comprehend & grasp my statements & visions. They are the ones who live in today's time period, yet see tomorrows time period.

What I preach today is beyond comprehension & laughabe to the average Iranian. But what I say today, will be tomorrow's reality. What I say today, is the manual to build the tomorrow!

It is the Absolute Unshakable Urgency for the survival of the Aryan Persian Tribes & Persian Rooted Folks of the Region to cling & create The Persian Union.

The Persian Union will be an Economical, Cultural, Political Entity which will be consisting of the Persian Heritage States of the Ex Persian Empire clinging together as a Political Unit to survive.

Persian Union of Tomorrow will consist of:

Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, a small part of Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Greater part of Iraq, Bahrain, smaller half of Pakistan (Baluchistan half).

You might laugh @ me today but I assure you, in the future you will praise me!

I am pointing @ the Moon, yet you fail & see only the tip of my finger!

Only a few can truly see my visions of tomorrow.

"p.s. Ctesiphone lies in Mada'in not Baghdad."

Mada'en is Arabic for Ctesiphone. Mada'en is where the Ctesiphone Gate & Palace were once located. But the Greater Ctesiphone covered not only Mada'en, yet Today's Baqdad & vicinity.

Example:
Mada'en was like San Diego City
The complete Area of Mada'en, Baghdad & Vicinity was like San Diego County
The Ancient Persian Capital of Ctesiphone was huge & with many suberbs. It covered a massive area of land.

PS: Do not Frag with me on History & try to correct me in it! Many tried & failed! I have a closet full of Dead Bodies who tried to challange me historically!

"keep it up"

I will......... You might be amazed, but, Iranians are not all Brain Dead! There are some amazing minds amongst them! Those are the Few, The Proud, The Builders of Future Iran, The Uber Menschen! Those, comprehend me & grasp the meaning of my words.

Soon, we shall upload the Historical Section of the website along with the rest of the website, on the net, so the youth & knowlede seeking students of Iran will once more educate themselves to their proud Aryan Heritage.

Later I will go back on our argument about Middle East & Israel.
I love it when you Frag with me!

More power to you Irani.

cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: On History of Punjab

Postby Shahanshah » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:51 am

AhreemanX wrote:Dear Poem of Punjab:

Personally I believe, in the future, once we bring on a civilized regime to Iran, then all Ex-Persian Empire's states & protectorates (present independent nations) will come back to Persian Mother; however, in a form of a Persian Union (like European Union).

AX

these are the words of an idiot Chauvinist extremist. "persian mother", this guy really scares me. the country is IRAN, all ethnics are respected, there is no persian mother, there wont be no persian union, there will be IRANIAN union.
Shahanshah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Persian Empire Room