IPC Operations Nominations

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby IPC » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:12 pm

Proposal for IPC Operations Nominations

Dear Friends:

We would like to propose to a few friends to officially join the operations. We would like to add these friends to one or more divisions of the IPC Operations:

Web Operations
Political Operations
Club Operations

Depending on the present role & skills of these friends, we are now putting forward the proposals. If you are willing to accept the proposal, then you must copy/paste the "agreement" at the bottom of this post, to a new message, change the "your name" statements to your actual names/IDs and post them as replies to this post. Upon your acceptance of the proposals, we will do the below:

a. Officially add you to the proper division of the IPC Operations

b. Add your names to the proper user groups (top right corner of the club) and IPC Moderators groups (links).

c. E-mail you the IPC Club Moderators Manual

Elaborations:

a.
Depending on your role & skills in the operations, you will be added to the proper division of the operations:

Web Operations
Political Operations
Club Operations

You are now, officially transformed from an IPC Club Member to an IPC Operations Member. You have now, one vote in the IPC Operations and you can use it during official referendums, polls, policy makings, political decisions and other important decisions.

b.
In addition, you will have moderator powers in the club. As moderators, you will have limited powers in one room of "IPC Announcements" (Web Operations/Political Operations), or all the rooms (Club Operations). Club Operations will be in the hands of Club Operation's Moderators. This is a powerful position, so act with high responsibility. Your ID will now officially turn Red (bottom of the IPC Club).

c.
The complete IPC Moderator Manual, will be sent to you. Read it thorough & act upon it.

Proposals

Proposed future IPC Operations positions go to:

Prologicam
Web Operations/Political Operations
as:
IPC Productions Research Consultant
IPC Operations Political Consultant
IPC Theoretician Consultant

SirZJ
Web Operations
as:
Graphic Artist
Columnist

Admzad
Web Operations
as:
Graphic Artist
Design Consultant
Columnist

Liberator
Club Operations
as:
The IPC Club Moderator

Read the below agreement and if you are willing to officially accept the proposal, position, responsibility and challenge, then copy/paste this agreement to a new message, change the "your name" statements to your actual name/ID & post it in response to this post.

IPC Operations Oath of Honor Agreement

I (your name) will take an oath of honor and agree to these articles:

a) I hereby take a solemn oath of honor to obey, enforce and act upon the Constitution of IPC.

b) My sympathies/loyalties to IPC comes "first" and my personal political affiliation/beliefs comes "second".

c) As an IPC Operations Member, I accept the organizational/supervisional power of the "IPC Office".

d) I promise to aid, protect and affiliate with my fellow Operation Members to achieve our common political goals and ultimate goal of the freedom of Iran.

e) One for All and All for One. I will honor this code.

f) I consider IPC my home away from home, so I will protect IPC, the same as my home.

g) I will accept the responsibility and rank of the IPC Operations Member.

Sign,

(your name)

IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:59 pm

IPC Operations Oath of Honor Agreement

I Liberator will take an oath of honor and agree to these articles:

a) I hereby take a solemn oath of honor to obey, enforce and act upon the Constitution of IPC.

b) My sympathies/loyalties to IPC comes "first" and my personal political affiliation/beliefs comes "second".

c) As an IPC Operations Member, I accept the organizational/supervisional power of the "IPC Office".

d) I promise to aid, protect and affiliate with my fellow Operation Members to achieve our common political goals and ultimate goal of the freedom of Iran.

e) One for All and All for One. I will honor this code.

f) I consider IPC my home away from home, so I will protect IPC, the same as my home.

g) I will accept the responsibility and rank of the IPC Operations Member.

Sign,

Liberator
:tank:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby IPC » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:56 am

Camran Khan:

Only to Operation Members, old & new.

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby IPC » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:54 pm

Camran Khan:

Not every agreement is posted (security reasons for inside Iran members). Also some members outside Iran prefer for it not to be posted (security reasons). In your case, you were a major player since the begining (everyone knows that), but as a formality, we wanted to make it official.

We still go by "Rule of 4." We allow each member to only know 3 other members (security reasons) and no one else. It comes handy inside Iran. The less members they know, the less names can leak in case of trouble (if you know what we mean).

Any inputs?

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby IPC » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:11 am

Camran Khan:

Yes, for example this post has nothing to do with Operations (thread) but its a good question!

Here is the answer:

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... =2097#2097

Regards
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby IPC » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:16 pm

Camran Khan:

If you give that message a subject title, then you can search for it by the title.

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:32 pm

To Moderators of this club:

I have sent all of you "The New Updated IPC Club's Moderator Manual" & I have asked you to confirm the reciept of this document. You have not confirmed it yet! Either you did not get time to check this E-mail or you have given me E-mail accounts which you do not often check! If you do not often check these secured given E-mail accounts, then please give me E-mail accounts which you actively check.

What is the purpose of giving me accounts which you do not check? What if it was an emergency?

Confirm the receipt of this document & confirm if the given E-mail accounts are still good, will ya?

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Political Activists Room