Postby Kargozaran » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:27 am

Vote Smart
Vote Moderate
Vote Hashemi
Iran's Only Hope!

Conservatives Wouldn't
Reformists Couldn't
Moderates Can and Will

Hashemi is the only person who can form a coalition with Reformists and Conservatives.
Hashemi is the only person who has Technocrats, Executives and Businesses behind him.
Hashemi is the only person who can connect with Europe and America.
Hashemi is the only person who can move the economy.
Hashemi is the only person who can open doors.
Hashemi is the only person who can create jobs.

Vote for Good Economy
Vote for Hashemi

Entekhabat Yadet Nareh?
Hashemi Yadet Nareh?

Vote Smart
Vote Moderate
Vote Hashemi
Iran's Only Hope!

A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Executives of Construction Party of Iran
(Hezbe Kargozarane Sazandegie Iran)
Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:31 am

Conservatives are not practical to govern.
Qalibaf is too strict.

Police Chief Dr. Mohamad Bagher Qalibaf

Reformists have failed in two terms.
Moine is too bland.

Dr. Mostafa Moine

Moderates can and know how.
Rafsanjani can revive the economy.

Ayatollah Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani

A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:38 am

Conservatives have no solution
Reformists had their chance
Moderates can revive the economy

Conservatives Can't
Reformists Couldn't
Moderates Will

Na be Mohafezekaran
Na be Eslah Talaban
Baleh be Miyane Roha

No to Conservatives
No to Reformists
Yes to Moderates

Moderates can provide Jobs.
Vote Kargozaran
Vote Hashemi

Election Information:

1384 Iranian Election Site
http://www.election1384.com

Interest Section of Islamic Republic of Iran
http://www.daftar.org

Entekhabat Yadet Nareh?
Hashemi Yadet Nareh?

A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:41 am

I will establish,
The Second Construction Period.

Hashemi, man of the people

With Artists

With Athletes

With Veterans

Hashemi Can and Hashemi Will
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:43 am

Kargozaran

Hashemi Can and Hashemi Will
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:49 am

Vote Smart
Vote Moderate
Vote Hashemi
Iran's Only Hope!

Rafsanjani Web Sites

Rafsanjani: Official Web Site
http://www.hashemirafsanjani.ir/

Rafsanjani: Hamrahan
http://www.hrafsanjani.ir/

Rafsanjani: Election Site
http://www.h-rafsanjani.com/

Rafsanjani: Long Live Iran
http://www.hashemi9.com

Rafsanjani Can and Will

Ask Rafsanjani?
info@rafsanjany.ir

Entekhabat Yadet Nareh?
Hashemi Yadet Nareh?

A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:51 am

Conservatives Wouldn't
Reformists Couldn't
Moderates Can and Will

Vote Smart
Vote Hashemi

A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Just to clear up any confusion...

Postby Kaafer » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:42 pm

So wait - I just want to make sure I understand. Which candidate is it that you're supporting? Moin? :-k
Agar bekhAi madAdeh nono, cheshmhAyeh to mizaneh dodo
-Ancient Persian Proverb
Kaafer
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:58 pm

Election Ad

Please read with Khomeini's Dahati accent:

Pira modona, laken namotona!
Javona motona. laken namodona!
Mo beqorbone Miyansala berom ke ham modona, ham motona!

:dumbo: Aqaye Yataqan:

Excuse Moi, but we do have a Hall called "Free Advertisement" & we do have a "Room" called "Post Your Links", where you could post your 100 part spam or campaign ad there! Maybe I am blind but I do not see a shred of article in this Bahr ol Tavil :yawn: , do you? This is pure :scream: propaganda! ](*,)

You practically Fragged us with your persistent Propaganda! To maro nemudi! To Ab-e Saheb Bacha-ro Avordi![-X Do you work in Marketing?! :hezboz:

On the other hand, only this time, we may let you slide on by. Ma zire sibili dar mikonim Haji! Ali Yaret! Why you ask? Weeeeeeeeeell (as Ronald Reagan used to say), because amongst all the Gav O Guspandan Candidates (all 7) inside Iran & amongst all Opposition Leaders outside Miran, I also am very keen on Aqaye Rafsanjani!

You likes Hashemi?
Me likes him too!
Surprised?! :roll:

I loves Fesenjani! \:D/

Well, anyone who can run Iran like a corporation & make huge profit out of it & run the nation like a business, is my hero! Eventhough he manages to "Slush" a big chunk of the profit under his Aba, but hey almost every Iranian leader of the past & present, also did some special "Slushing" of their own, may it be Shah or Imam or President or Prime Minister! Thievery is in Iranian Blood!

I have to admit, I definitely take Rafsanjani's Brains & Balls over everyone else, including Reza Pahlavi's Economic Bird Brain & Hasteh Khorma Balls! Definitly over Khatami & other wanna be leaders of the internal & external kind! Weeeeeeeeeell, maybe except Maryam Rajavi!

You see, even if I try, I cannot take Aqaye Rafsanjani over Maryam Rajavi! Why you asked?

Damn Boy, its easy! No one but no one amongst Iranian Leaders, has them Big Ol Chunky Milky White Thighs O Maryam! Under them Hijab, there lays Juicy Prime Persian Maqze Run! I cannot help myself, I just lovse lovse lovse loves Lamb Shank! I think she ages like wine!

My Mottos:

I Love Ab Gusht!
Par O Pache, Sar O Sine!

Sorry Aqaye Fesenjani, but I have to stick with Maryam Jooooooooon! I just know under all that Hijab, she is one Hot Mama! (Massoud is looking @ me left left!)

But aside jokes & Bull Shiite, I take Maryam Rajavi over Reza Pahlavi & Sissy, Faggy, Bache Soosools & Old Fart Taryaki Monarchists around him, Heads Down! Maryam Rajavi is 10 Times O Man, than Reza Pahlavi can ever be!

:lachak: Maryam Rajavi has Balls :balls: 20 Times larger than Reza Pahlavi :yaking: ! And All of yous can quote me on that! :sarcas:

You see, as long as all these Up_Position Feeders are erecting Leaders in LA & DC, also yous are erecting Leaders in Tehran, then why not moi? I am Erecting Right now, I am Erecting Maryam as the next president Erect! The Hell with all them Mullahs in Tehran & all these Kachal O Bi Khaye in Qorbat!

I stick with Prime White Par O Pache :lover: . You see, I have X Ray Eyes :devbrowed: , I can see under the Manto! What can I say, I always had a thing for Maryam! Hell, I support the candidate with most beefy amount of Abgushti Par O Pache! I guess my ancestors must have been Butchers! I just Loves Lamb Shank!
:food:

Javid President Erect,
Javid Colorful Scarves
Javid Par O Pache under Hijab
Javid Lamb Shanks
Javid MR

I know you love shoving bunch o links & pics down people's throat, so here you go Brother Kargozaran, suffer! Zajr bekesh Brother! :badgrin:

Links

http://maryam-rajavi.org

http://www.iran-e-azad.org/

http://www.ncr-iran.org/

http://www.iran-e-azad.org/english/president.html

http://www.mojahedin.org/

http://www.hambastegimeli.com/

Pictures

Now ain't she Hotter :chahar: than your Ayatollah Shark :shark: ?!

Sign
=P~
Ab Gusht Loving X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Kaafer » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:38 am

I'm not voting because none of the candidates are worth the gasoline that people die for every day. I also can't complain about the fact that everyone else didn't boycott the sham election altogether if I do the same, but I am actually vying for Rafsanjani. He is one smart son of a gun - a brilliant businessman, for sure. He has made a lot of promises to the people. He wants the position badly. He also says he wants to fine tune relations with America.

There is always the chance that he will try to fix the mistakes he made in the past, bringing him down from extreme popularity to being one of the most loathed men of Iran. He is not a young buck; his time will come soon. He has had his share of health problems over the years. He knows that he doesn't need more money to pass on to the young'ns. We all want to make a positive mark on history. I want him to win, if not just out of curiosity.

And yes, I do know that curiosity killed the cat.

Bush is not handling this election matter too well. Rafsanjani is the only one that has expressed will to stop nuclear weapon development. Iran has a history of being far more careful with ABC weapons than Iraq and even Russia, anyhow, and Hashemi takes this into account and seems to want to continue such a trend. Since the American administration is claiming that the root of the problem of US-Iran relations is nuclear development now, they ought to be a bit more welcoming to the candidate that wants to work with them.

Sure, we all loathe Hashemi. The option here is a sadistic and loathesome genius vs. an inexperienced idiot that will have to learn empirically. Iran cannot be a guinea pig anymore. The people need to be stronger to be able to rise up and make any serious change. Poverty makes the population dependent. You can't make an activist out of someone whose top concern is affording the next meal for his or her child. Just in the same way that Khomeini gained many followers from the poor, we cannot be talabkar while continuing to ignore their basic needs.

Anybody that is educated in economics can confirm that it all starts with economy and it all revolves around economy. Once the economy is stable is when the people can focus on human rights, secular government and other such matters.
-Ancient Persian Proverb
Kaafer
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:13 pm

Ey Na-Mosalman: :diablo:

You know what?

I am beginning to like you! You sound like a sensible man! Are you sure you are Iranian?! Yes you are a man! Oh yes, you gave yourself away in our philosophical discussion @ the other thread & refered to yourself as a third person "He" & of course as students of Mr. Sabet @ SAVAK, nothing slides on by our beedy eyes! Not that all along, I did not know that you are a man! Ahreeman knows All. :devbrowed:

Later on, I will respond to your philosophy post in the other room.

"I am actually vying for Rafsanjani. He is one smart son of a gun - a brilliant businessman, for sure. He has made a lot of promises to the people. He wants the position badly. He also says he wants to fine tune relations with America."

Amen [-o< ! Rafsanjani is the most qualified presidential candidate inside or outside Iran. I don't care about his political affiliations, religion, personal life, morality or etc. All I care is about the fact that He is "Qualified" as a Shroud & Brutal businessman, Veteran Politician & a logical defence critic to most likely Evolve The Iranian Economy, open doors to the west, & make Iranian Military much powerful without going Nuclear. Rafsanjani is more qualified than Dahati Qorbati Bozos like Moine or Qalibaf & definitly more qualified than all Iranian wanna be Up_Position Leaders in Exile!

"he will try to fix the mistakes he made in the past, bringing him down from extreme popularity to being one of the most loathed men of Iran."

You know what? Some accuse him of being responsible for the Chain Terrors. Not that I totally agree with this theory, but lets hypothetically say that even if with his own hands, he killed over 100 Reformists, Jebhe Melli members, Nehzat Azadi members & other Melli Mazhabi opportunists, so what? Whats wrong with a little blood bath?
:CS:

I really do not consider opportunists, likes of Forouhar (the party of wind), such great factors in destiny of Iran & their loss are definitly not such great deal! The whole institution & leadership of Jebhe Meli can blow to doom & I could be careless!
:Dyno:

But again, when they point all the fingers to Rafsanjani & hold him responsible for all IRI murders of the opponents, they for sure have lack of evidence. Conservatives wanted to clean house & take care of Reformists & their Sdie Kick Meli Mezhabi pals, & then Rafsanjani had left to blame for All the misdeed! :fingering:

"The people need to be stronger to be able to rise up and make any serious change. Poverty makes the population dependent. You can't make an activist out of someone whose top concern is affording the next meal for his or her child. Just in the same way that Khomeini gained many followers from the poor, we cannot be talabkar while continuing to ignore their basic needs."

Exactly =D> ! A group of Career Exilists are sitting in LA, DC & London, routinely cheering & agitating the Iranians inside to rise up & they blame them if they don't! How can you rise up if you need to run after a piece of bread holding 3 jobs?! :-k

Basically so called Up_Position in Exile, their leaders, their TV Showmen, their slogans & their ignorance disguses me! I simply cannot stand these Vajihol Meleh Desk Ballers, no more! 26 years of bull shiite without solidarity but a mouth full of slogans!

Frag all these Compatriots, Activists, Opposition & Career Exilists.

Even though, many call me "The Mr. Opposition", yet I have to clearly preach that I am disgusted with this useless loud mouth, Exiled Crowd of Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, leftists, Jebheis, Tudehis & definitly sissy Faggy Soosool Monarchists!

"Anybody that is educated in economics can confirm that it all starts with economy and it all revolves around economy."

Would you please tell that to Up_Position Cum_Patriots writing garbage on their Internet sites & forums, & erecting Economically Brain Dead Leaders such as Reza Pahlavi & the rest of these "TV Show_Ans" who been playing the same old tune for the past 26 years?! :violin2: :violin:

" Once the economy is stable is when the people can focus on human rights, secular government and other such matters."

Unfortunately you are a man or I would have kissed you on the mouth! OK enough, back off, let go of the lips, God Damn Iranian perverts! Let go before they think we are Gay! You know how your people are, don't you? With everything said here, Next day, it will be all around Internet:

Headlines.........

Hear yee, hear yee, Dr. X is a Flaming Islamist Queen! Dr. X is a Muslim Sissy Bloodsucking Murderer who supports Mullahs!

Don't you just love Superficial Iranian Community?! They take everything @ Face Value! They just look @ the Book's Cover! Typical, Traditional, Superficial, Brain Drained, Iranian Community in Exile! The agony of only listening to them talk, is a too heavy of a LOAD, even for Atlas :ovweight: to carry!

Only if Closed Minds would come with Closed Mouths! No?! :bondage:

Damn boy, you are too intelligent for someone whom I don't know! Are you sure, you are not Fragging with us? Aren't you someone, whom I already know, posing as a Kafer? Are you getting your Rocks off, playing a quickie on us? In the past some of our members had played some Quickies on us! We have a number of Twisted Evil Geniuses around here! If I find out that you are someone whom I know or possibly an old member or friend, I assure you that I will make an example out of you [-X ! Bache sang nandaz! :sling:

You are simply too intelligent to be an average Iranian Internet Reader popping up in IPC! Confess & Come out of the closet Now :AngleDevil: or be Crucified Later!

PS:

"Agar bekhAi madAdeh nono, cheshmhAyeh to mizaneh dodo"

This ones for you:

Agar mikhahi belombuni Polo Chelo,
astino bezan bala, bodo tu ashpazkhune,
bejaye neshastan paye kos o she'r o vidio!

Marhamat ziyad Luti

Sign,
:devnoid:
Paranoid Skeptic X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Kaafer » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:36 pm

Ahay, Shaytaneh khoshakhlagh! Salam o aleykom o hezarta boos, habibi! :kissey:

AhreemanX wrote:You sound like a sensible man! Are you sure you are Iranian?! Yes you are a man! Oh yes, you gave yourself away in our philosophical discussion @ the other thread & refered to yourself as a third person "He" & of course as students of Mr. Sabet @ SAVAK, nothing slides on by our beedy eyes! Not that all along, I did not know that you are a man! Ahreeman knows All.

First, the matter of my manhood (which you insist does, in fact, exist.) Where did I refer to myself as a "he"? I don't see any such reference. But, if it will make things easier, we will refer to me with male pronouns from now on (at your choosing, that is. I am confirming nothing! \:D/ )

All I care is about the fact that He is "Qualified" as a Shroud & Brutal businessman, Veteran Politician & a logical defence critic to most likely Evolve The Iranian Economy, open doors to the west, & make Iranian Military much powerful without going Nuclear. Rafsanjani is more qualified than Dahati Qorbati Bozos like Moine or Qalibaf & definitly more qualified than all Iranian wanna be Up_Position Leaders in Exile!

Well said! =D> Money talks and he knows how to work it. Also, his rivalry with Khamenei will make for some interesting tabloid news. He might actually make things better for Iran simply to show up his competitor. People assume so many conspiracy theories about all the wrong things while assuming that a dictator's mind is too complicated to delve into. They are the same as everyone else, in essence.

You know what? Some accuse him of being responsible for the Chain Terrors.

You know why? Choon ke taraf ye divooneye zangirieh! ::drum roll:: :drum:

Not that I totally agree with this theory, but lets hypothetically say that even if with his own hands, he killed over 100 Reformists, Jebhe Melli members, Nehzat Azadi members & other Melli Mazhabi opportunists, so what? Whats wrong with a little blood bath?

I know you say this in a humorous tone, but I definitely sense some sadism under there. I will have to make sure it is properly directed! :marinetas:

I really do not consider opportunists, likes of Forouhar (the party of wind), such great factors in destiny of Iran & their loss are definitly not such great deal! The whole institution & leadership of Jebhe Meli can blow to doom & I could be careless!

:-?
Why is that? You feel they were ineffective?
Remember, every innocent life taken by the government is a slap in the face of humanity and a slap in the face of the entire system! This is to say nothing of free speech and an environment where the good minds in Iran can speak up instead of protecting themselves and their families while kooks like Dr. Fool speak have their own satellite television shows!
As much as I value life equally, there is still no denying that it is even more insulting for our government to kill our own people! It is the government's job to ensure the welfare of the populace as well as ensuring a host of other benefits, comforts and RIGHTS for the people.

But again, when they point all the fingers to Rafsanjani & hold him responsible for all IRI murders of the opponents, they for sure have lack of evidence. Conservatives wanted to clean house & take care of Reformists & their Sdie Kick Meli Mezhabi pals, & then Rafsanjani had left to blame for All the misdeed!

That is the view of people who do not care for truth but simply care to apply blame to those they do not care for. I.e.,

A: "I don't like Rafsanjani. He killed my cousin."

B: "Um...Mehran, didn't you say a deer jumped in front of your cousin's Jeep?

A: "Deh, so what?! The more we soil Rafsanjani's name, the better! He's a monster!"

B: "..."

Those that follow that line of thinking do not realize that lying to themselves will only further them from the truth! :---) (Seems like it should be obvious enough, no?!)

I'm learning to laugh as hard as I can listen, 'cause silence is violence in women and poor people
If more people were screaming then I could relax,
but a good brain ain't diddley if you don't have the facts!

HOWEVER -
For those that genuinely believe Rafsanjani is responsible for everything from the chain terrors to their shoes coming untied, this is the kind of mental sentencing that results from a poor judicial system! We - er, you - :devnoid: - have plenty of problems with your judicial system in America, but we do have due process! Unless you are a foreigner, you are just about guaranteed due process. In Iran, due process is whatever they decide to do with each step of the process. So, this results in the line of thinking above, where the fairest sentencing to most is that which is speculative.

Exactly =D> ! A group of Career Exilists are sitting in LA, DC & London, routinely cheering & agitating the Iranians inside to rise up & they blame them if they don't! How can you rise up if you need to run after a piece of bread holding 3 jobs?! :-k

Basically so called Up_Position in Exile, their leaders, their TV Showmen, their slogans & their ignorance disguses me! I simply cannot stand these Vajihol Meleh Desk Ballers, no more! 26 years of bull shiite without solidarity but a mouth full of slogans!

I think I love you.
:-s

Frag all these Compatriots, Activists, Opposition & Career Exilists.

Career exilists!! Che ghadr bamazeh. :D
And "Frag" - every time I read that, I think of Fraggle Rock. It was a childrens show around 1980, if you recall.

Even though, many call me "The Mr. Opposition", yet I have to clearly preach that I am disgusted with this useless loud mouth, Exiled Crowd of Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, leftists, Jebheis, Tudehis & definitly sissy Faggy Soosool Monarchists!

Be careful not to insult homosexuals by associating them with monarchists! Lord have mercy on those that idolize Mamad Reza without realizing how he got to where he got. They talk about illegally occupying government in reference to the IR and they say they want democracy. Meanwhile, they wave pictures of the man that raped Iran's chance of the century at democracy and he did it with the fork end of a pitchfork. To make matters worse, he sold democratic development to foreign countries! ](*,)

Would you please tell that to Up_Position Cum_Patriots writing garbage on their Internet sites & forums, & erecting Economically Brain Dead Leaders such as Reza Pahlavi & the rest of these "TV Show_Ans" who been playing the same old tune for the past 26 years?!

Oh, no! If I do that, who will serve as the Iranian Paris Hiltons? :roll:

Unfortunately you are a man or I would have kissed you on the mouth!

Oh, you are so vocal in politics but so shy in love, you silly goose! Pucker up and out with it already! :lickyouup: You know you want to! Discriminate nakon, dadash. :devbrowed:
Besides, for all you know, I could be Maryam Rajavi! (...but I'm not.)
I would like to hear what other impressions you have of me, though, throughout our discussions! If you come to my side of the countr- I mean, world (which is...Johannesburg...:-: ), you may join me for a cup of coffee and some jar o ba's ( but you would have to come alone...and be willing to walk through metal detectors and take polygraphs and such. :devnoid:). We will then gauge how well you profiled me. From there, you can either get a cushy job as an FBI profiler if you were close at all, or you can watch me laugh if you are way off. :badgrin:

Don't you just love Superficial Iranian Community?! They take everything @ Face Value! They just look @ the Book's Cover! Typical, Traditional, Superficial, Brain Drained, Iranian Community in Exile! The agony of only listening to them talk, is a too heavy of a LOAD, even for Atlas :ovweight: to carry!

Is that Atlas shrugging, I see? I smell an Ayn Rand fan in the house!
Yes, they are too superficial. That is possibly our most pressing cultural flaw. They need to look beneath the surface and see the brotherly love that belies your actions when you come on to me! \:D/

Only if Closed Minds would come with Closed Mouths! No?! :bondage:

IF ONLY! Such simple statements could teach so much if people would open their minds enough to absorb them.

Damn boy, you are too intelligent for someone whom I don't know!

I am much obliged, my evil friend! Believe it or not, there are some intelligent people out there that do not know of this magical cult. I have found you and now we can rule the world together. :devlaugh:

Agar mikhahi belombuni Polo Chelo,
astino bezan bala, bodo tu ashpazkhune,
bejaye neshastan paye kos o she'r o vidio!

Agar baraye desser dashte bashi havasse enghelab,
Astino bezan bala and bring out your armies, Billy Bob!

Paranoid Skeptic X

Speaking of being paranoid, some of the things you have said in your posts induced some paranoia in me, too! I thought that for sure you had figured out my identity, somehow. Thankfully, you are paranoid, too. Don't change that or I will become paranoid again. :devnoid:

With much sadism,
Your evil twin, separated from you at birth. :evil:
-Ancient Persian Proverb
Kaafer
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:05 am

Logic, Mathematics & Questions?!

I. You did refer to yourself as a third person masculine "He". You want to know where? Go figure it out yourself! As long as you are not revealing any shred of info, also not answering any questions, then two can play the same game! Now, there are two possibilities:

a) You said it because your tong slipped.

b) You said it because you wanted to lose track.

Modern Mathematics:

If a => you are a man

if b => you are a woman

II. The mentioning of the town Johannesburg, South Africa, is an amazing coincidence! If you have only vaguely known IPC for just one year, then you must have not known Robert. Robert is also from Rhodesia (Zimbabwe), vicinity of South Africa! So it comes down to:

a) You are familiar with IPC, much longer than you pretend to be.

b) You are telling the truth & this is a coincidence that you live in South Africa.

c) You are Bull Shiiting this whole deal about South Africa.

d) You are Robert

Modern Mathematics:

if a => you are an old member

if b => you are a new member

if c => you are an old member

if d => you are an old member

III. The way you speak is too far off for a man to speak this way with another man! Even for a Gay man, it is almost impossible to act like this with another man; therefore it is possible that you are a woman. But then again, this whole deal maybe a distracter to pretend you are a woman to cover your true identity.

But then again, only one man could act so gay with another man! And that one man would be Robert! But then again, Robert's Persian was worth Shiite! Unless, you are Robert, but you always could speak beautiful Persian but you shiited us! But then again, one of the colors you used in your recent post was too light & not readable! Robert as a technical person would never make such mistake!

Now, questions:

Answer one thing & I will read you out!

Was everything that you told me so far, about yourself, truth & nothing but the truth? If you have been honest so far, & you have never been an IPC member before? Then I have some ideas of who you might be!

But if you have been shiiting us & you have not been honest about everything you said about yourself, then I think I have a good idea of who you are! I would give a possibility between two different old female members!

I thought you wanted to discuss heavy duty subjects! I had no idea, you are playing the guessing game about your true identity!

So fess up. Just tell us, have you been telling the truth about yourself so far?

If so, then @ least, we can make sure that you are not an old member, pulling a quickie on us!

And if you are indeed an old member, weasels such as Robert, Elizabeth, Cat, Baba, Pantea & a few others come to mind. Then shame on you!

But if you are infact a new member, yet an acquaintance of mine, then for God's sake, I have a list of characters that you could be one!

Shame on you for wasting my precious time, playing detective & making a guesing game! Don't you know how precious is my time?! Shame on you!

Soon or late, you will be found & then if you are indeed an old member, an old friend, or an old aquaintance, then I will personally crucify you with my own hands for pulling a Shiite like this!

So, fess up while you can. Confession is good for the soul!

So Have you been telling the truth so far? And you have never been an IPC member before? :-$

Sign,
:-k
Anxious X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Kaafer » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:55 am

Bah! I enjoyed your logical breakdown. =D> I expected you to throw a homophobic fit! I was kind of hoping you would, for my personal amusement. Nevertheless, I guess that is a test of logic that you passed!
But, now now, remember that you are the one that kept asking for it. Nadashtim ha! And now you are being shy! Tsk tsk. :badgrin:

AhreemanX wrote:Logic, Mathematics & Questions?!

a) You said it because your tong slipped.

b) You said it because you wanted to lose track.

Modern Mathematics:

If a => you are a man

if b => you are a woman

I wish I knew the answer, too! I did look at my posts. I think you are mistaken.

c) You are Bull Shiiting this whole deal about South Africa.

That is your correct answer! Look at where I said I live in South Africa. I assumed you already did an IP trace on me! Also, you overlooked a few hints that I dropped. See how I stuttered when I said: We - er, you - - have plenty of problems with your judicial system in America, but we do have due process!
I was dropping the hint that I live in America, assuming that you already knew this!

if b => you are a new member

Option B is correct. As for the Robert thing, I have psychic tendencies. I did not know about this site beyond a year ago. Even a year ago, I was not actually reading anything on here. I simply knew it exists.

III. The way you speak is too far off for a man to speak this way with another man! Even for a Gay man, it is almost impossible to act like this with another man; therefore it is possible that you are a woman. But then again, this whole deal maybe a distracter to pretend you are a woman to cover your true identity.

Mard ba mard aybeh? Ma ke kafar hastim! \:D/

But then again, one of the colors you used in your recent post was too light & not readable! Robert as a technical person would never make such mistake!

You just had to call me out on the color flaw, didn't you?! :(
I did realize that it is not easily readable after I posted it. I didn't feel like changing it (I was tired) and I assumed you would know to just highlight it to easily read it.

Was everything that you told me so far, about yourself, truth & nothing but the truth? If you have been honest so far, & you have never been an IPC member before? Then I have some ideas of who you might be!

Oh? Who am I? :-s :-k
I am being honest; I have never been an IPC member before my Kaafer login. I give you my word.

So fess up. Just tell us, have you been telling the truth about yourself so far?

Hey now - it is only your paranoia that is playing the games! I did not lie when I said I have never been a member before.

INSISTENT,
Kafar
-Ancient Persian Proverb
Kaafer
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:42 am

Logical & Mathematical Analysis

Dear Suspicious Character: :-k

I. So far, you are still confused about your sexuality! Make up your mind, stick with it or get a sex operation!

II. At least we know for a fact (if we trust your honesty), that you are a new member. So this means you are not an old member Fragging with us! Shooooooo :sweating: , you saved yourself a crucification by Ahreeman's hands!

III. You make a very Bad & a Sad Gay act! Surely you are not gay because I know how gays act! And don't come on strong making some PC remark about how I slander Gays! At least go learn how to act gay before you actually act like one, so next time you will be more convincing! Not that there are anything wrong with Gays (Seinfeld)! :yeees:

So what do we know so far?

You are a new member & you truely do not know us. You are having sexual identity issues & can't decide if you are a man or a woman! You make a sad gay wanna be! So far, to be frank with you, I would vote on you being a woman. Even though you distracted us for being a man, yet it is only mathematical for you to be a woman. :teacher:

No Iranian man would act this way, flirt this way & behave this way, even gays! [-(

Now, if we assume that you are a woman. Then I am going to say something that a PC person such as you would freak! I am sorry but it is unusual for an Iranian Woman to be this sophisticated in politics, science and philosophy! Are you sure you aren't a Sheboy?
:stop:
Now relax, don't go FemeNazi on me, do not go ahead & tear my Ass apart! Wait a second! What I mean is that an Iranian woman could be very sophisticated in either one of the above or even two of the above but all three trades!? I doubt it! And I know that definitly Iranian women are not that sophisticated in history! Which you are also not sophisticated in history! Therefore, I must say that you are an exception amongst Iranian women!

Saying all the above statements, we come to the conclusion that you must be an extremely strong, independent, logical & knowledgable woman! Well either that or a Post Operational Transsexual fellow who turned female! How rare for Iranian women to have above characteristics! Stop, don't kill me, I'm not a chauvinist! I am only a Realist! don't hate me because I state the facts! Don't hate me because I am beautiful (Riot, Killer!)! :scholar:

Assuming all the above, without making an Ass of you & Me, we come to this conclusion that a woman such as you, must be either a scholar, an educator, an author, publisher of some Iranian website, a journalist, a scientist or all the above! It is simply hard to find Iranian women who have such amazing brains, set aside masters of all trades!
:help: Stop it, don't go for the Gun, don't shoot :shooting: ! I am not a male chauvinist pig, I am only a realist! :happy06:

My bluntness always gets me in trouble! :hug:

So, it comes down to this:

Analysis

A woman such as you are rare to find! Who could you be? A woman this intelligent with such hi intellect level, could be My Grand Mother, My Aunt, My Mother, Parvin Darabi my comrade, Cat, Lori Forouzandeh, Anahita Persia or an unknown to us yet (lets call her an X Woman).

The first two have passed away, Momsey does not drop by IPC, Parvin is a great woman but I doubt that due to age difference she would flirt with me like you do, Cat has a different style of humor & I doubt that she is so high & mighty in science, Lori could be qualified but her Persian is not so great to know expressions such as you do, Anahita is too busy @ University to pull a Shiite like this and then you already eliminated the fact that you might be an old member, so Elizabeth gets disqualified right there & so does Lori, Cat & Anahita.

You know what do I think? :idea1:

Afterall, it must be true! There is intellect, beyond IPC! It is amazing to see an Iranian Woman this intelligent & not an IPC member! How could it be? I bet you are either published on the net or you have your own site, no?!

Now, who the hell you might be?! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Ponder ponder........ :-k

Profiling (a CIA / FBI Method)

You must be in my age range, because younger Iranian girls are too bubbly to be this knowledgeable! don't shoot now, I am only the messenger! Our Father @ Under controls what I say!

So you are 30ish or 40ish but I doubt 50ish.

Lets see, an extremely intelligent Iranian Woman who has superb scientific, political & philosophical knowledge (how rare!) & furthermore is not an IPC member, is not already my friend, is not inside my closed circle, furthermore, is not known to me & is in her 30s or 40s! She lives in America & she is into poetry! Got a sense of humor & a smart mouth on her! Wow! Hmmmmmmmmmm!

I must do an analysis of top Iranian known scholars to see if you are amongst them. If not, then you are an unknown woman (X Woman) which that makes it more intriguing! So put in formula & modern mathematics:

Modern Mathematics:

if K is not an old member => K is unknown to us
if K is an outsider => K is either a member of:
a) {Known Scholar Group}
or
b) {Unknown Super-Amazon Group}

if K belongs to {a} => further Net Research is needed
if K belongs to {b} => further off Net Research is needed

if K belongs to {a} or {b}, then K = X Woman
if {a}, then K is a web author or a publisher of a web media
if {b}, then K is a Frustrated Genius

Logical Conclusion

I am getting much closer to your identity. Why?
Ahreeman is a Tech Wiz + Researcher + Knows Super-Amazons + Knows Persian Community

Eventually you will be known to Ahreeman. You have aroused Ahreeman's curiosity!

Well, you have wasted enough of my time playing detective work! Go away now, go away & respond to our philosophical discussion & read the links given to you by moi.

Later on, I will work on your case. Just make sure your husband doesn't read IPC (Riot)! :badgrin:

Sometimes I crack myself up & then kill myself (killer)! =D>

The Agenda

I am going to concentrate less on your identity & more on your message!

I end with Dr. X's Neighborhood Song!

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood,
A beautiful day in the neighborhood,
Would you be mine (Googly eyes)? :googly:
Could you be mine (Wide eyes)? :inqeyes:
My Neighbor (Anxious Eyes)? :anxious:
Its a beautiful day in the..........
Lala Lala Lalalalalalalal Lala Lala Lalalalala........
:Guitarclassic:

Quote of The Day:

"Those who believe, they are playing Ahreeman's Strings, are in fact being played by their strings in Ahreeman's hands! Ahreeman is Everywhere!" :evillaugh:

(Chapter 666 - Lucifer 6 - The Dark Book of Evil)

Amen!

Ahreeman bless you my daughter, wanna be son & trapped in a Shemale body! :beadyeyes:

Sign,
:firedvl:
A Natural Born Skeptic X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

PreviousNext

Return to Iran Room