Alien Factor: Ancient Aliens Scientific Theory

Science vs. Faith / Materialism vs. Idealism: How has everything started to exist, the fundamental question of philosophy!?

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:33 pm

A City upon a Hill

Excuse Moi,
Mr. Gene Que Sua:

One more thang!

Allow me to correct myself before Lori gets her Michigano_Shirazi butt here to make a Spelling/Grammar or Literature correction on my text!

What I meant by:

"A City Upon a Hill" which was in reference to "The Shinning City Uopn a Hill" literature piece by "John Winthrop" (1630 AD), which Ronald Reagan, The Great Communicator, often used in his speeches. That's what I meant.

"A City Upon a Hill" used by Reagan
http://www.presidentreagan.info/speeche ... a_hill.cfm

I swear to you, read this piece thorough & you shall see that John Winthrop was talking about the Persian Community which once was The City uopn a Hill, yet today, is Arabized in Inxile & Americanized in Exile!

The kid comes to America as a FOP (Fresh Out of Plane) with Iran Air, & after 6 months, he developes an American accent to the point that he cannot speak correct Persian!

The kid grows up in Tehran, stranger to his own culture & language, communicates with an Abomination Lingo, which he believes is Persian, yet it is a Mongrel Mixture of Arabized_Persiano Bastardeous Lingo!

This is the story of Iranians. And then there are Us, trying to save this Lost Tribe of Gav O Gusaleh, stranger to their own culture! We, the ones with a Cultural responsibility are doomed by our own contience!

Therefore lett us choose life,

that wee, and our Seede,

may live; by obeyeing his

voyce, and cleaveing to "Logic",

for "Logic" is our life, and

our prosperity.

A City Upon a Hill, indeed my friend!

Here is the original piece written in Old English, please read in depth & in your mind, replace the word "GOD" with "Logic"! Bon Appetite:

John Winthrop's City upon a Hill, 1630

Now the onely way to avoyde this shipwracke and to provide for our posterity is to followe the Counsell of Micah, to doe Justly, to love mercy, to walke humbly with our God, for this end, wee must be knitt together in this worke as one man, wee must entertaine each other in brotherly Affeccion, wee must be willing to abridge our selves of our superfluities, for the supply of others necessities, wee must uphold a familiar Commerce together in all meekenes, gentlenes, patience and liberallity, wee must delight in eache other, make others Condicions our owne rejoyce together, mourne together, labour, and suffer together, allwayes haveing before our eyes our Commission and Community in the worke, our Community as members of the same body, soe shall wee kepe the unitie of the spirit in the bond of peace, the Lord will be our God and delight to dwell among us, as his owne people and will commaund a blessing upon us in all our wayes, soe that wee shall see much more of his wisdome power goodnes and truthe then formerly wee have beene acquainted with, wee shall finde that the God of Israell is among us, when tenn of us shall be able to resist a thousand of our enemies, when hee shall make us a prayse and glory, that men shall say of succeeding plantacions: the lord make it like that of New England: for wee must Consider that wee shall be as a Citty upon a Hill, the eies of all people are uppon us; soe that if wee shall deale falsely with our god in this worke wee have undertaken and soe cause him to withdrawe his present help from us, wee shall be made a story and a byword through the world, wee shall open the mouthes of enemies to speake evill of the wayes of god and all professours for Gods sake; wee shall shame the faces of many of gods worthy servants, and cause theire prayers to be turned into Cursses upon us till wee be consumed out of the good land whether wee are going: And to shutt upp this discourse with that exhortacion of Moses that faithfull servant of the Lord in his last farewell to Israell Deut. 30. Beloved there is now sett before us life, and good, deathe and evill in that wee are Commaunded this day to love the Lord our God, and to love one another to walke in his wayes and to keepe his Commaundements and his Ordinance, and his lawes, and the Articles of our Covenant with him that wee may live and be multiplyed, and that the Lord our God may blesse us in the land whether wee goe to possesse it: But if our heartes shall turne away soe that wee will not obey, but shall be seduced and worshipp other Gods our pleasures, and proffitts, and serve them, it is propounded unto us this day, wee shall surely perishe out of the good Land whether wee passe over this vast Sea to possesse it;

Therefore lett us choose life,

that wee, and our Seede,

may live; by obeyeing his

voyce, and cleaveing to him,

for hee is our life, and

our prosperity.

John Winthrop viewed America as The City upon a Hill. Now, in reference to the Doomed Iranian Community, lost in their superficial idiocy & greed for corruption, lost form their own Persian culture, lost from their humanity, We view IPC as The Shining City Upon a Hill. We view IPC as a Tool to reach The "Shangri-La"!

In the future, I shall write my own version of "The City Upon a Hill" & it will be published in the future IPC Website. Await, it will be worth reading.

Shall The Shinning City Upon a Hill, Shine on through..............

Amen!

I tell you what, I wrote "Shangri-La" with "The City upon a Hill" piece in mind! I am posting it here for you to read:

Shangri-La
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... =2219#2219

Weeeell (as Reagan used to say) ...........

Orevoa Mon Pal

Sign,

Someone lost in the clouds of his subconscious mind!
:-k
Subconscious X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Kaafer » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:33 pm

Ay Shaytoonak :evil: ,
I had actually read your Shangri-La piece before you linked me to it. Khaily bahaaleh. I love to read poetry written by people that I communicate with. It adds so much more depth and speculation. Some would argue that if one is unable to communicate with the writer, there would be more space for speculation. I disagree, for every small revelation is a pathway to so many more potential revelations!

That was an interesting analogy you made between City Upon a Hill and Tehran. The old bastard Reagan had read his literature before he was ignoring Congress, making backdoor deals with whom he deemed to be terrorists, killing millions of South Americans and violating international law in an endless number of actions. It is no wonder that this administration is applying so many of the same fear tactics, what with the same henchmen running much of the show now as they were for Reagan. Bush knows how Reagan managed to gain unsuspecting followers and he had planned since '99 (the earliest that we know of, but of course he didn't just come up with the idea on the spot then, either!) to go down in history in the same way with Iraq. BUT - that is a whole other discussion that we can carry on with!

They are around. Some you see in the club, some you don't. Our IPC members never mix & mingle with new commers! You might say, they have a chip on their shoulders!

Oh, but that defeats the purpose of a forum, does it not? :-k

But then again, once a while someone like you shows up, & like Gallileo, proves that, not necessarily, every living creature outside IPC, is a primitive primate! Afterall there is intelligent lifeform outside IPC!

:blush: Khejalatam dadin!

Hell, for years, we believed that all Iranian Forums are Cages to hold various types o Apes occupied in them. Are you telling us, there are other intelligent Iranians residing around cyberspace, amongst other sites, forums & out & about cyber land? Impossible! You don't say?! We thought they were all Orangutans & Gorrilas! You don't say?!

The ones meant for youths contain zero to one intelligent members, from what I have seen! The other have their one or two intelligent contributors.

Ahhhhhhhhhh another Iranian Suicidal Alcoholic!

Only when threatened with Savaki torture! :scared:

Well, I must say, I am an Over Grown Boy, in all the right places, but Over Zealous! I don't know!

Hehehe. Thanks for sharing.
Well, remember, that was my pre-conception - my preemptive judgment, if you will. I was subsequently delighted by the writings of the Overgrown Boy.

It takes my Homelessness & Hardship stories to finally get you here! Usually SEX sells but in your case, Misery sold!

That's one way to put it! :hystery:
I find that people that have known nothing but the good life do not really understand what the majority of the world lives like.

"I had not had much luck finding a site where I could hold an in-depth debate with mature and intellectual people, as opposed to excitable and defensive kids."

You must be from the future running around the jungle out there! All we see out there are Apes in Planet of the Apes! and then you found Salvation (IPC)!

If this is the Planet of the Apes, perhaps I am visiting from the past (which, by the Alien Theory would mean that I am an alien)!

Destruction of Faith is the first step towards Science, Logic & Atheism!

Ahsant! =D>

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh another Lamb O Allah who found salvation in the Warmth of Hell!
Ahreeman Bless you my son!
Come here & sit in the pot of boiling water, let me stir it up with spices!
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I can taste your brain, good, it needs some paprika though!

Call me self-cannibalistic, but that aroused my appetite!

Or maybe it wasn't! Hmmmmmmmmm are you sure you are not Robert?

Well, we already covered this in the other topic, but I will reassure you that I do not know who this Robert character is. I do not have such an all-American name.

I drawn the picture. Was that Graphic & Visual enough for you?

Quite! :aristocrat:

Ahhhhhhhh a smart Cookie who do not want to be judged upon his ideology, identity & breed! We only judge people by the amount of their gray matter in their skulls! We are extremely prejudist against stupid people! Otherwise, we are all from all sides of the philosophical & political spectrum!

I do see that and I respect that greatly. It is those that differ in views that benefit each other the most! As a student of Tae Kwon Do years ago, my Master posed to our class the following question:
How many minds do you get if you add 1 mind + 1 mind?
Answer: 3 minds! One is the mind of person 1, the next is the mind of person #2, and last but far from least - the mind that results from mind #1 and mind #2 sharing ideas!
However, to clarify what I meant - I am not trying to avoid judgment from IPC members, but rather trying to avoid those that send you 'love letters' (as we call them in the underworld), or 'death threats', as you earthlings refer to them!

Because we have primitive tools.

'Primitive' is a relative term, really.

And Aleins did not dissapear. They have been observing us for milleniums. It called UFOs which you see in the skies. We are only one of their many experiments. They do not want to interfere with the results of the experiment. As a scientist, you must know that we shall not interfere during the process of the experiment or it might effect the results of the experiment. Earth is a gigantic Aquarium & we are Ants in this Ant Farm called Earth. We are an experiment. Millenums might be too long of a period for us but in time/space frame, according to their standards, its nothing! They are the watchers. They are watching to see if & how much we are capable to evolve to a higher intellect level of existence. So far, I do not know if we impressed them or not! What say you?!

In all honesty, I think that this theory is flawed in the same respects as the 'God' theory is. They both have in common that we imagine that there must be something greater because, as you said, we seem to be so primitive! Why do we seem so primitive? We seem primitive because a) we have so many behavioral similarities to creatures that we deem to be simple, and b) because we still suffer from the same flaws that our ancestors suffered from. Human nature will always seem primitive because human nature does not change! Only culture, politics and economy do. Even the term UFO is not a factual term but a presumptive one. The only letter that we can verify is the 'U' - we have not been able to identify the nature of these sightings that we refer to as UFOs. Are they flying? We don't know this, since we have not been able to identify them! Are they objects? Again, we don't know! Therefore, identifying them as aliens that are spying on us is to do the same as those before us that did not understand science as we do today and concluded that it must be the hand of God that placed us in our mothers' wombs!

" That is strange behavior for such intelligent beings, no?!"

As Alahazrat used to say: "Iranians are like Children & I am their Father. They will be lost without me!" And 1979, obviously proved so! You cannot teach an Ape, The Rocket Science & let him loose in the lab! They destroy everything in site (1979). Do you get it?

Yes - though we cannot blame religion for the revolution. At least not religion alone.

Thats why we are trying to give them something to believe in. We cannot take away Islam from them without giving them Zoroastrianism to believe in. Lesser of the two Evils indeed! Their primitive minds are incapable of thinking beyond their Gods & Prophets & Holy Books! If we take away these toys from them, they will simply shrivel up & die! They are like fragile, simple children who believe in their fairy tales! We are just trying to expand their horizons!

All religions can be used as weapons, even Zoroastrianism. I think we would be better off digging a little deeper to target the real roots of our problems and let those solutions take care of the religion matters. They will always want their toys, absolutely. Such toys have existed for as long as we have records of society.

Just imagine how amusing these primitive folks must look to the Aliens! @ first they even believed Aliens were Gods & the first Mixed Breeds are The Messengers!

If these aliens are so much more advanced than us that they exist on planets that are centuries of light years away and they have been watching us for thousands of years, perhaps we should refer to them as gods instead of as aliens.

Read:

Iran Politics Club attacked by Hizbollah!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 3514be722d

We have inside info on Yahoo & AOL. Some of our members are even old employees of these companies. For instance Kuku Sabzi is an Ex Employee of AOL. She is only one example out of others.

I did read that topic before I even posted on this site. Is this classified information or can you share further detail? :-k

Ahhhhhhhhhhh you think? You are indeed a New Toy for us. You have aroused our curiosity.

:whip: :scared:

Oh yes indeed. Sadeq Hedayat, Forouq Farokhzad, Samad Behrangi were others.........

Ausgezeichnet!

Islam is not just another religion, it is a dangerous political ideology! Islam spread through force, terror, murder & pillage. So oppresive that the conquered cultures become slaves, so attached to the Masters, that they have identified with the Masters for 1400 years & adding! They see themselves as good Muslim & identify with the Captor (Arabo_Muslim). This is a popular Sociological behavior. The captured identifies with his captor @ first, only to survive, & then it becomes part of his norm to do so!

Regardless of the origin of political Islam in Iran, I hold any individual that chooses to support political Islam responsible. In the same way, in this day and age, I hold anyone that truly believes in Islam as being responsible for his/her (or it's) own choice.

Yes, eventhough a very bright man, yet you might still have some Shiite in your brain! All Iranians do, even Atheists! We are here to shovel the Shiite out of Iranian's brains! Well, all except Lori! She loves Shiite! Have you got some Shiite left in you?!

I was not raised as Shiite. Therefore, I can't have any left in me!

There are no such things as progressive Muslims! Its a filthy lie made in Hanoi or in this case made in Mecca! Read:

Types of Muslim
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 3514be722d

There might be Moderate Muslim but Islam in its nature is Reactionary. A Muslim is basically a product of a backwarded outdated ideology, the same as Monarchy. You dig?!

You are talking about the explanation for the root of the choice of Islam versus any other belief system. I am talking about the actions and deeds of the individual. Those three classifications that you made would be good for a psychological discussion on religion in general, but do not explain the differences between Islamic sects. That goes much deeper into history, politics, culture and ideals. Regardless of whether they are reactionary/ignorant or what have you, there are Muslims that fight to protect the innocent from the extremists. It would be naive to classify all followers of a religion as being bad people/ stupid people simply because of religion. Man is more complex than his religion beliefs!

What are you implying? That it is POSSIBLE that there must be something wrong with Dahatis?! Drop down again, another 50 push ups! You keep on sticking your foot in your mouth! I guess there are no wining with me, making statements such as yours!

Vay vay vay! Chashm, say mikonam digeh pAhAmo nakonam too dahanam! :silenced:

All, are Ahreeman's Sons & Daughters. Ahreeman bless you my son. We (The Son @ above) are the representation of Him (The Father @ Under)! And then of course there is the Dark Spirit who connects the two! Amen!

Hehe, chi migi to? To hanooz sheer dari zireh poostet! :)

Damn, its the skeptic in me! You truly sounded like Liberator for a second!

HEHEHEHEHE No, I am not Liberator! :D

I know, God is always watching & he punishes you if you get off the wagon! God must be a Sadist & prophets must have been his Domination Agents! Pure S&M indeed! Its like he created us & he toyed with us like his toys, he expected worship & when we did not obey, he sent us to Hell to burn! What a pile o crap ala carte, for children to believe in something to keep staying in line.

And Santa Clause was created in His image until those kids develop enough to fear death. :roll:

Religion & Gods were created to leash people like Dogs to remain trained, obedient, & loyal pets!

Of course. It is for those that cannot behave themselves without some negative and positive reinforcements. It is also for those that cannot handle mortality. For this reason, I try not to argue the God issue and the matter of an afterlife with those that have lost their parents or their children. :-?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh another Iranian pervert, who tries to kiss me on the lips in pretence of just being friendly, mannerful & having Persian Flatteries!

It is not perverted! It is cultural, habibi!
See: http://masada2000.org/yaser.wmv
(That is not to necessarily imply that I am a man and/or am gay...not that there's anything wrong with it. :googly: )

We, could be a matter of speech, in a way that Aristocracy refers to themselves in plural form. Remember Alahazrat or my beloved Ancestor Aqa Mohamad Khane Qajar always referred to themselves as "We". Old habits never die!

Hehe, areh. Ma harfeh shoma ra fahmidim. ;) \:D/

Was that enough definition of the "WE" for you, or you need more?!

No, no. Zahmat nakeshin - I think that will suffice for now. :-s

If you happen to survive the initiation, then they turn you into a Zombie, a creature living inbetween Heavens & Hell in The Twilight Zone, named Intermedio!

Great! I am looking forward to my stay at IPC. :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz,
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Color TV?!
Lala, Lala, Lalalalalala.......Lala Lala, Lalalalala.....

Remember that one by Janice Joplin?!

Of course I do! I absolutely adore Janice!

Maybe in the future we will hold an official Formal Debate in the Debate Room!

I am quite sure that we will!

Now go away, shoo shoo............ I have a website to build!

You are shooing me away?! People have offered their limbs to have a moment of communication with me and you have the balls to shoo me away?! HavAseto jam kon tA hesAbi be khedmatet naresidam! :evil:

I am pointing @ The Moon, yet many, always fail & they only manage to see the tip of my finger!

Always remember: I am pointing at One's Brain; yet many do not have any and they look behind them like dogs chasing their tails!

:dancechad: ,
Kafar
Agar bekhAi madAdeh nono, cheshmhAyeh to mizaneh dodo
-Ancient Persian Proverb
Kaafer
Private

Not another Narcissistic prodigy!

Postby LOJ » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:42 am

Ok Doc, now you have your sparring partner for philosophy and all that other BS that people do to bide their time here.
Kafar or forgive me "KAFAR THE GREAT" is another long poster like yourself and just as narcissistic!
Someone like him enters from nowhere blowing shiite from the East or the West or who knows and YOU DOC do not know every detail of his personal life yet. Your becoming slow in your MIDDLE AGEDOM. :-k

Do I smell a Robert, Do I smell someone, do I smell a poll or a conspiracy theory.......geesh these people pop up right when it's convenient. I will have to graze through these articles and reply....and I will try to keep it non-sarcastic.........but no promises.
Luvs, LoLo
LOJ
Specialist
Specialist

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:55 am

Dear Lojak:
:lojak:

The Pain in My Life, :whiper:

"It" :psychoClown: is a She :persian:, not a He. I read between the lines & psyche :magnify:! It tried to get us off the right track by pretending that It is a he! But I have to admit It is very superbly knowledgeable, don't you think? Read everything she wrote & you will see so. However, IT has serious sexual issues & It still does not know if It is a He or a She! So I am punishing her by ignoring her until she fesses up if she is a he or a she! Of course I know that she is a she but it is a matter of princible! I have a reputation to withhold. People cannot Waltz in here & refuse to be interogated by the Ahreeman! Can they?! We simply cannot allow that! She must learn to answer my queation when asked, & stop holding me for ransom & blackmail. We must hold her down, tie her up & force her into submission to Ahreeman's will! Damn that sounded so S&Mish!
:whip:

I believe she, as many are so in love with me & deperate for by Bits O Wisdom & suffers when I ignore her! Then she shall suffer!

She :dancechad: desperately needs to pick & chew on my brain & eat me up as a delicious piece of candy! I believe her addiction to Moi, will overwhelm her resistance & stubborn nature! :hidesofa:

Soon she will give in & respond to our Greatness, The Dark One. :badgrin:

Well look @ it this way, for so long you have been the absolute & undespiuted Queen of IPC. After the departure of Cat, Elizabeth & Anahita, no one even came close to steal the title! Not that those three even came close to you (Now I'm kissing up & putting watermelone under your arm!) :kissey:

But seriously, she might be a worthy opportunity, to pick her brain & poke & rearrange brain matters in her skull :pokey: ! She could be a stimulating debate partner :cheerpom: . She could be a New Toy for us to play with her :samur: ! Imagine the things that we can do to her!
:bazooka: :banghead2: :bangheadcurs: :whiper:

We :nurse: :drlove: can do amazing things to her :dancechad: ! Possibilities are endless! We can Do her some good!
:scared: :vamp: :haji:

By the way, go back here:

X diaries (Near Death Experience)
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 90371b53c7

and answer the important question which I have asked you :question: & you must have overlooked! I hate when people don't answer a valid question! I might punish you for it. :doggy:

You also asked me, when will we hold another Formal Debate on Philosophy. I am so booked up with creating the website, so it will be a while but I am looking forward to hold an in depth philosophical debate with you in the Formal Debate Room. Look @ it this way, it is best for you that I get busy creating this website. Sooner the site comes out, then sooner your books & articles will be published in it. That only means that sooner thousands of people from around the world will read your material & adore & admire you. Lori's Army of Admirers will only expand!
:wave:
The arrogant self centered Jewel of a Snob that you are :lojak: , will be much more popular & praised by many more, than you are now! So it is also for your benefit that ASAP the new site goes up the air.

It is urgent to get the site up. Remember the last day that the site was up, 860 or so people visited the site but a few days after, it dropped to 50 or so people visited the club. There are Tens of thousands of people out there waiting to read the New IPC Site, so allow me to get with it.
:work:

PS:
I have just read your PM. Yes, you need to often drop by here cause you might miss an important post! Also, you might not officially pimp them out but unofficially you are "Madam Lo" (Riooooooooot)!!!!! :indochin:

Who loves you baby?
Your Master indeed!
Who else?

Sign,

Someone entrapped in the prison of his own destiny!
:firedvl:
The Dark1
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:50 pm

Loretta Habibati Abnabati:

FYI

Recently somewhere, based on my profile pic, you made a remark that: "Why don't you associate with local (Persian) girls?"

Before I allow a scholar such as you to make an Ass of herself, allow me to allow you to not "Assume", thus when you Assume, you know what happens, don't thee?

I do not need to tell you this, thus you lived in Iran, so out of all people, you must know that we have all kinds of races in Iran:

We have Blacks in south, Arabs in south, blonde hair/blue or green eyes in north, oriental Turkmens in north east, Aryans in north & west, Whities in North , Darkies in south, Mixed in center, Indian races in south east & bla bla bla......

Iran is a large size nation with All races in it.

You cannot categorize Iran & assume that everyone in Iran is a short, fat, bald, dark, hairball character with an eggplant nose sticking out of the hairball!

You also cannot Assume of me Doing every female known to me! It is perfectly possible that I also have female friends!

It is pretty much possible that all 3 girls in the pic are Persian, all three are IPC operation, all three are old friends & maybe even all 3 are Lesbians! You never know?! They could be all Flaming Bull Dykes & wild Lesbos! Now don't get me wrong, I am not basing on Lesbos! But I say, I don't often date Lesbos! Not that there are anything wrong with Lesbians (Seinfeld)!

You see, if a Bozo makes statements such as this one, then no one cares! But when an influential mentor & scholar such as you, Frags Up like this, then it might as well come back to bite her on the Ass! You dig, Jelly Bean?

So woman, Think before you make an out there statement! Its bad for your prestige (Rioooooooot)!

Just a note which I just remembered & wanted to poke you with it.

Later LoLo

Sign,

The Evil Within
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Doc, Doc, Doc:)

Postby LOJ » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:52 pm

You also cannot Assume of me Doing every female known to me! It is perfectly possible that I also have female friends!

Yeah RIGHT, and if you believe that then you will also believe that little green men were in my bedroom last night and I didn't even charge them \:D/

It is pretty much possible that all 3 girls in the pic are Persian, all three are IPC operation, all three are old friends & maybe even all 3 are Lesbians! You never know?! They could be all Flaming Bull Dykes & wild Lesbos! Now don't get me wrong, I am not basing on Lesbos! But I say, I don't often date Lesbos! Not that there are anything wrong with Lesbians (Seinfeld)!

I have a tendency to believe that the latter is probably true...they are probably all lesbos, and your right lesbos and bis are what makes a business even more PROFITABLE FOR MOI =D>

The only one that even looks 1% Persian and it's a maybe is the one on the right. The other two are very caucasian and pale, tell those girls to start taking some iron supplements then they can looks like moi :D

So woman, Think before you make an out there statement! Its bad for your prestige (Rioooooooot)!

Ditto dear........but we can't even begin to delve into the statements that you have made like this, not on my time table, I must go tan, then get the eyebrows done, then a little waxing... :(
Then on to the cam show at 9:00 for my 14.99/minute to be made off of very tupid guys....I left the S off on purpose so we could add an extra one to their ASS get it, damn I'm good, yet humble.

Anyway LoLo is going to spend some time reading this week-end in IPC, at first I thought oh great this new Kafir is Ahreeman trying to peak LoLo's interest.....I mean I literally had to block the state of California from my clientelle on the cam shows, because as you know DEAR if you'd like to see it then you have to do it NON-ANONYMOUSLY, then afterwards you'd be begging with the last biggest bone in your body, which is probably your arm \:D/ To have me all to yourself.......

And as you said we wouldn't be good together so I just thought it better not to tempt you. I mean I still greet every new Yahoo IM as "DOC IS THAT YOU"....People must think I'm crazy.......or like to act like bugs bunny.
I know this is where you will go off on a tangent and insist that you never contacted me by anyone else except yourself...but you and I both know XXXOTICAAA on yahoo only had one lucky friend on the WHOLE list.....and I wasn't listed in Yahoo profiles so it was you and ???? GEE YOU!
But that's ok I'd admire your efforts, some of them actually make me head off to the bar and tell people all about you, and the way I tell it, I have the whole little town bar laughing their ass off...they loves me when I show up since I only do it about 1x every other month....don't even comment here on how they couldn't stand MORE THAN THIS...see I know you...I know what you think before you think it....but I found out the best way to cope with you dear is to let you THINK YOU ARE CALLING THE SHOTS =P~

The comment about Persian women was not a racist one, it was more like I would just like to see more of the other "female Friends" you keep :-:

Well dear I'm off................I will get on this project this weekend though...

LUVS AND KISS KISS.....LoLo
LOJ
Specialist
Specialist

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:41 pm

Sister Bear:

This is simply amazing! Every single new intellectual member that enters IPC, I assume it is you pulling a quickie on Moi & you believe it is me pulling a quickie on Shmoi! You & I are so extremely suspicious about each other's misdeeds that it is simply Paranoia! At the corner of both our minds, we are still giving a possibility that it is possible that Kaafer is truly wither you or I. This is simply because we are both Evil! But this time, I believe we are both wrong! She is realy a real person.

PS:

Psycho woman, for the hundredth time, unlike you, I have never ever in my life used another ID to pull your leg. Not on IM, not on PM, not on Web Cam, not on Conferencing, not on E-mail, not in Club, not on Nothing!

However you, have used about 20 different IDs to lure me into your Black Widow Web O Deceit! You are a very sick woman!

Cheers LoLo

sign,

Brother Bear
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:19 am

Dear Kafer:

Or better put Kaferette! :shedevil:

Ahreeman is Dead busy yet he found time to respond to you!

Ahreeman is Compationate! :devlaugh:

How are you dear? I hope well. Now as long as we know who you are, how sensitive you are & how emotionally fragile you are, then we shall appologize that we hurt your sensitive little heart! The problem with you Bleeding Heart Liberal Pinko Leftists is that even your male types are much Touchy Feely folks, set aside little delicate sensitive, Politically Correct, Emotionally Fragile, Female Types, such as you!

Ahreeman Knows All! :devcool:

You simply must understand that a Lilly Ass Liberal woman shall never enters in Ahreeman's Domain & then try to act & pass as a Gay man or an Atheist man! You should have known that no one but no one can deceive Ahreeman!

Ahreeman is most Wise! :devgrin:

Now have in mind that the only reason Ahreeman is kissing & making up with you is because you are not a little girl, Teeny Bop, Ignorant Persian Broad, Old Fart Fossil, Flaming Sissy Boy, Bald Headed Bastard Jebhei, Persian Pinko Liberal male College Professor, Average Arrogant Empty Drum Persian Community Activist, Superficial Persian Taze Be Doran Resideh or other Dahati Qorbati Buffoon Persian Type Fresh Out of Plane (FOP) from Tehran!

Ahreeman is most selective! :devprised:

We are aware that you are a wise lady; therefore, due to the fact that Ahreeman is a Traditional Persian Gentleman, then he kisses your delicate hand (sorry, lost control & licked it up a little!), & appologizes for treating you so harsh! Ahreeman can kiss it & make it feel better! Come to Papa Bear, your family doctor!

Shall this be a lesson for you to never again, Frag with Ahreeman, thus you do not have the equipment & the proper tool for Fragging!

Ahreeman is much Passionate! :devbrowed:

Now that Ahreeman due to his great forgiving & passionate soul, got that out the way, he would also like to say that as long as you do not want to reveal your identity, then we shall protect your secret & also not to reveal it!

Ahreeman is the keeper of All secrets! :devnoid:

Now, that your little heart feels much better & after a waiting period of wondering day & night:

"Is he or isn't he going to ever talk to me again?" :waiting:

& peeling Rose Petals:

"Is he? Isn't he? Is he? Is he?", :rose:

your wish has came true & Ahreeman has answered you prayers, then we can be relaxed!

Ahreeman is Forgiving! :devgrin:

Dear Ex Christian Woman & Present Kafer Woman, now you can relax, take a hot bubble bath & concentrate on either philosophy or our body parts, whatever comes first to your mind!

Ahreeman is Generous! :devil:

For now, We shall depart this House of Evil. And not to worry, I will turn the web cam off now! You can take your bath in private!

Ahreeman is everywhere! :devcool:

Hee Hee Hee Hee How Howl...... :wolf:

PS:

Philosophical pointer!
:ET:
Evolutionists do not view the graph of world's existence, as a closed circle (Creationists), or a Straight Line (Agnostics), yet they view it as a Snake-Like, up curved & down curved, shaped graph. Each curve comes almost to a close up (a full circle), yet it won't! The snake-like shaped graph has no begining & no ending. It is infinite; therefore, the present universe/universes never got created; furthermore, there has never been a Creator. What's the point in relevance to our discussion? The point is that, we do not view Aliens in the Alien Theory as Creators! They are just another piece of the Infinite Puzzle of Philosophy.

That's All.

Ahreeman Bless, :preach:

Sign,
:firedvl:
The Evil Within
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Kaafer » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:36 pm

Miss me, baby?
:devbrowed:
-Ancient Persian Proverb
Kaafer
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:07 am

Dear Evilette :shedevil: :

"Miss me, baby?"

But of course! :devbrowed:

Say, got a question for you:

I am terribly sorry :offoftopic: , do not misunderstand me, curiosity got the best of me!

Am I wrong or the miniature of your profile portrays a Saqi, who lies down on the ground with her head, landing in between Hafezes legs, while Hafez is trying to force feed her, his Persian Essence, kind o like Hafez is Face Fragging or Skull Fragging the Saqi?! It looks like Hafez has one hand on his Baqlava, trying to force feed her, & then his other hand holds a large stick to beat her into submission, in case she refuses to consume some Baqlava! And indeed during this whole episode, Hafez has her head, held steady in a wise grip, with both his legs on both sides of her face! Its wonderfully bizzar! The miniature is way too small & I could be wrong but it surely is hard to see clearly! So it leaves room for guessing & in a twisted way, thats what I got out of this Art!

Could it be the reason behind your selection of this specific miniature, is for people not to be able to clearly see what is going on, so they have to guess?! Inquiring minds want to know! Could you enlighten us please?!

Not that there is anything wrong with it (Seinfeld) :devgrin: !

Hee Hee Hee How How Howl :wolf:

Sign,
:wolfen:
Gorg Ali, the Exiled Wolf
(Gorg Ali dar Qorbat)
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Kaafer » Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:51 pm

Gorg-Ali jaan,
I think your replies deserve an answer to your question: You are right; I am a woman. =D> I suppose you're also right in that I make a lousy gay man. LOL.
I guess the fact that I am logical gave it away that I am a woman.
:giggle:

I could not help but notice, however, that you labeled me as a 'pinko leftist' because I pointed out a few of many egregious flaws in Reagan's policies. You surely must know by now that such tactics do not work on me; re: relating criticism to communism. They are quite the opposite! Clumping each other conveniently into categories will serve neither of us well, my dear. Also, 'bleeding heart' is a term that is typically used (as in this case) toward people that show humanitarianism in situations caused by flawed policies that a given person finds to be more convenient to be ignored. I am sure that we can have as many interesting discussions about American policy as we can about Iranian policy.

I simply ask this of you: keep your ideological circle open. Do not let ideology or political preference or party affiliation affect your analysis of policy. So many tend to let their political ideologies lead to their judgment of policy; it should be the other way around and not temporarily - each separate situation should warrant the same approach. Despite that one comment, I don't see you having trouble with this because I have read other posts of yours where you mentioned that you are not a fan of idolization! I was very pleased to read that, for I cannot agree with you more.

Am I wrong or the miniature of your profile portrays a Saqi, who lies down on the ground with her head, landing in between Hafezes legs, while Hafez is trying to force feed her, his Persian Essence, kind o like Hafez is Face Fragging or Skull Fragging the Saqi?!

Vayyy, how did we bring the ancients into this! You got most of it right, besides the characters. :devbrowed:
Here is a version of it that I still reduced but is much larger:

It is actually a wallpaper that is a part of my desktop theme. I downloaded the desktop theme 5 or 6 years ago along with a few others. Now, you can clearly see what is going on. Please don't look at the preceding picture that you just saw if you are under age 18. \:D/
Now, what if your mommy reads your kinky interpretation of that picture? Oh dear, what would mother say?! :-?

Sacrilegiously,
Oon zani ke az komod biroon amadeh :witch:
-Ancient Persian Proverb
Kaafer
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:58 am

Dear Azarmidokht :persian: :

"Gorg-Ali jaan,"

Jaanaa, Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :hug: ?!

"I think your replies deserve an answer to your question:"

Thank you your Highness for granting me this reply!

" You are right;"

I am almost always right!

"I am a woman."

Thank Allah, for not again dealing with another Iranian Pre or Post Operational Transsexual! :yeees:

"I suppose you're also right in that I make a lousy gay man. LOL. "

Yes Sister, you make a Sad Homo! :pulp:

"I guess the fact that I am logical gave it away that I am a woman."

Was that a Militant Feminist Statement :nazi: ?!

"I could not help but notice, however, that you labeled me as a 'pinko leftist' because I pointed out a few of many egregious flaws in Reagan's policies."

Not @ all! I called you a Pinko Liberal because you are one indeed! It has nothing to do with Reagan! You are a Bleeding Heart, Feme Socialist Liberal.

" You surely must know by now that such tactics do not work on me; re: relating criticism to communism."

Ok then, the night before, leave the back door open & let me know when is the Hubby leaving the house to work, so Ahreeman can enter the Back Door & show thee some new tactics! He who is The Back Dooor Man! He who strengthens many marriages via Extra Curricular Activities!

"They are quite the opposite! Clumping each other conveniently into categories will serve neither of us well, my dear."

Dear, it wasn't name calling! You are indeed a Bleeding Heart Liberal! The sooner you face it, the sooner you can be set free from Denial! After all "De-Nial" is not only a river in Egypt :egypt: !

" Also, 'bleeding heart' is a term that is typically used (as in this case) toward people that show humanitarianism in situations caused by flawed policies that a given person finds to be more convenient to be ignored."

Wow............... that was such amazingly philosophical statement that you made! I love it when you get philosophical..............it is such a Turn On! Mucho philosophical Seniora!

OK, I got one for you,

Bleeding Heart Liberals, enjoy criticizing "Men O Action's" policies, because they simply have no answer, no strategy, no solution & no determination to act upon any configurations, but rather stand by & criticize The Doers such as Reagan or W. So put that one in your bag o mojo :smilewink: !

" I am sure that we can have as many interesting discussions about American policy as we can about Iranian policy."

I am sure that you are sure about what you are speaking of!

"I simply ask this of you:"

I simply state here that it is obvious that you have been reading my writings, because the same as many others around the net & Iranian Community, you are now begining to write & talk like me! You are even using my terms! Ahreeman has that effect on people! :devgrin:

" keep your ideological circle open."

Just because I call you of what you are, it does not mean that I have a closed Ideological Circle!

" Do not let ideology or political preference or party affiliation affect your analysis of policy."

:yaking: Yada yada yada yaaaa.........., OK I'll promise I'll Never!

" So many tend to let their political ideologies lead to their judgment of policy; "

Not Ahreeman! :devnoid:

"it should be the other way around and not temporarily - each separate situation should warrant the same approach."

Excellent statement sister. Good one indeed. =D>

" Despite that one comment, I don't see you having trouble with this because I have read other posts of yours where you mentioned that you are not a fan of idolization! I was very pleased to read that, for I cannot agree with you more."

Now you sound like a School Teacher & Lori Forouzandeh! :teacher:

"Vayyy,"

Akh Jooooooon :pervert: , don't make sounds like that! They are such Turn Ons! I love when Persian Women make these kinds o sounds! :devbrowed:

" how did we bring the ancients into this!"

No one but no one is immune & safe from Ahreeman's Finger! Ahreeman shall Finger All, ancients or moderns the same .........., He who is the Gold Finger (thats what they named me in Junior High for fingering the volupteous Art Teacher who was a Tehran University student!)
:samad:

" You got most of it right, "

Didn't I tell you, Ahreeman is almost correct, All The Times?! :devbrowed:

"besides the characters.
Here is a version of it that I still reduced but is much larger:

It is actually a wallpaper that is a part of my desktop theme. I downloaded the desktop theme 5 or 6 years ago along with a few others. Now, you can clearly see what is going on."

Oh Ye, I can see clearly that you are a passionate woman, Oh Yeeeeeeeeee! :devbrowed:

" Please don't look at the preceding picture that you just saw if you are under age 18."

I am 666 years old, am I old enough to looksi loo (Googley eyes) :googly: ?!

"Now, what if your mommy reads your kinky interpretation of that picture?"

Thank Allah, Momsey is not an IPC reader! :namaz2:

" Oh dear, what would mother say?! "

The shame of it all................... :sweating:

"Sacrilegiously,
Oon zani ke az komod biroon amadeh"

Eh, bazam to injuri harf zadi? [-X Mage nagoftam injuri harf nazan, Tahrik Konande Hast! Injur harf zadan, Akidan Mamnu' hast, vagarna Tahrik Misham! Man kheyli sadeh Tahrik Misham, hatman aba ajdadam Akhund budeh!!

Well that's good, now that you are out of the closet, we can join hands & together go back in the closet! I have always enjoyed taking strange women & little girls, to dark corners, closets, dead end allys or Kuche vo Pastu :devbrowed: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why they also used to call me "Chester The Molester"! Dear Me!

PS:
Azizam fekr nemikoni, in harfha hich rabti be sozheye bahs (ET) nadasht?!

Its always a pleasure talking to you dear. Permissions to leave your company Azarmidokht :persian: ?!

Ow Ow Owwwwwwwwwww Hooooooooooowwl Howl! :wolf:

Sign,
:wolfen:
Gorg Ali, The Exiled Wolf
(Gorg Ali dar Qorbat)
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Difference between Alien Factor & Intelligent Design!

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:00 pm

Difference between Alien Factor & Intelligent Design!

Note:

Some people have been E-mailing me & mentioning:

"Your Alien Theory is much similar to Theory of Intelligent Design. Are you now turning Christian Fundamentalist?!"

Allow me to clarify this issue:

I. Alien Factor is not my theory, yet I am one of the researchers who had also brought it up for debates.

II. Intelligent Design is some cockamamie argument, made by Christians. They colored it with scientific lingo & colorful pictures, & now they want it to be taught in schools! Intelligent Design is not scientific. It is not even a theory; furthermore, it is a sadly put together pile of copy/pasted documents by Christians, trying to give a scientific look to Bible's rhetorics! Intelligent Design is almost as bad as the Old "Christian Scientists' Theories" which enlightened us that:

Earth is about 150,000 years old!
Dinosaurs & Human lived together!
God created everything in 6 days & rested on the 7th day, but each day was 10,000 years or so!
Other Bang O Salavat Creationist Bull-Shiite ..............
But,
"Alien Factor" is a scientific theory.

III. The Difference:

Intelligent Design discusses that every existing element in universe/universes has been created via an intelligent design (some kind of creator).
But,
Alien Factor, discusses that there is a possible explanation about the "Missing Link" & the evolutionary jump from Primate to Human. That jump or missing link, could be the Alien Factor.

Therefore, Alien Factor only discusses the formation of today's human being, yet Intelligent Design discusses the formation of everything!

IV. Alien Factor is only a theory to explain a possible factor, which attributed to our existence. It is a visionary idea. Alien Factor does not reject Theory of Evolution, yet helps explain a small part of it in regards to Evolution of Human.
But,
Intelligent design rejects Darwinism & Evolution. It replaces it with some creator who has created everything!

V. The only thing in common between the two, is that there is an "intelligence" behind the "Alien Factor" who are Aliens conducting a genetic experiment. There is also intelligence behind "Intelligence Design", but this intelligence is a creator force of some sort, which supposedly had created everything!

As we see, Alien Factor has nothing to do with Intelligent Design. And for sure, I am not turning to a Christian Fundamentalist!

Sincerely,
:idea1:
The Essence of Logic
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

The Alien Factor

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:12 am

The Alien Factor
Ancient Alien Astronauts Theory
Philosophy - Science

Preview of my New Upcoming Article

Back to Philosophy, back to Evolution, back to basics, we go again ……

Where Gods Aliens?
Where Prophets their Disciples?
Have you been praying to the Aliens all along?
Are The Creator, Creation, Religion and Clerics all nonsense?

The Future

In the future,
If we as the Scientists prove beyond the reasonable doubt that the Alien Factor is not just a theory but a scientific fact, then this would put an end to the Grocery Store of the Creation (God and Religion) and along with it, the Religion Industry and business of the Church, Synagogue, Mosque, and other Temples.

The Intelligent Design will transform to The Alien Factor!

Do you know that right now, even the Vatican is considering the “Alien Factor” as a possible theory, so once the proof will be in hand, then The Catholic Christian Church will not lose all credibility and become Shiite Faced?!

The Upcoming Article

My Up-to-dated research article on the Alien Factor (Ancient Alien Astronauts Theory) will hit the stands soon and you as IPC members will be the first to read all about it. If you are an IPC member, then the chances are that you are wither a “Thinking Iranian”, a “Global Intellectual”, a “Scientific Being” or all the above!

The Brain Factor!

What separates the IPC Members from the Average Iranian or International Public are the Brains!

Evolution

Evolve your brains because Brain is a terrible thing to be wasted on the Religion!

I would like you to think about “The Alien Factor” and comment on it under this thread.

In a meanwhile chew on these if you can! I handpicked the best of the best:

Ancient Alien Astronauts Theory
Where Gods Aliens?
Where Prophets Alien Disciples?

Erich Von Daniken
Chariots of the Gods

Erich Von Daniken Theories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaJgsxFX_mE

Erich Von Daniken Chariots of the Gods Lecture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyaQM6aPf6E

Erich Von Daniken on Ancient Astronauts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvU1fuOkOHg

Erich Von Daniken Mysteries of Beyond
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOD4GFlPJXg

Odyssey of Gods Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCahiXluaV8

Odyssey of Gods Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0eOzi3kWeU

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
Legendary Times Magazine

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos on Ancient Mysteries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG8MeI0DnAA

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos on Nazca Lines and Elongated Skulls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPXJB12iXls

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos on Easter Island
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or8N_2fqWyA

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos on Crystal Skulls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nUh58DEcmU

Ancient Aliens and UFO Files HC Doc
5 Parts

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93BKJkeeAoY

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc8qdH8J79Y

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZt-ud7RBY

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSY1hFEgdJI

Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyoR3ZBCtwA

Ancient Astronauts Doc
7 Parts

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_zhynK8Frc

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3RfMx0ajiw

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVzEE6D-_vw

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO717nM6Mq8

Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiA6leYHk5c

Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeii3sqHk3s

Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx6kxRLc1yY

Ancient Astronauts Doc 1973
Narrated by Rod Serling
6 Parts

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmebpZaGjz8

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAqzz4FboxQ

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITrcEVtn-nk

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICzmGqyBHsw

Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvp2_AlaE5k

Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PnqBTxj4tE

Chariots of the Gods Doc 1972
Erich Von Daniken
10 Parts

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zY_MyfEJyU

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njVgY07A7vg

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=275y7XKdAMU

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmnYaTi-ed0

Part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtvd37gKtIk

Part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj5_3crK5G0

Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VwTq0pRERs

Part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Rp8-ZrXls

Part 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tk3ar7PEec

Part 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ex9KZNHu8

Reference Websites

Erich Von Daniken Official Site
http://www.evdaniken.com/

Erich Von Daniken Unofficial Site
http://www.daniken.com/

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
http://www.legendarytimes.com/giorgio/

Legendary Times Magazine
http://www.legendarytimes.com/

Legendary Times Magazine Forum
http://www.legendarytimes.com/forum/

Future is Science
Future is Space Travel
Future is Time Travel
Future is Alien Contact
Future is Evolution

God is Dead.
(Friedrich Nietzsche)

Read IPC Philosophy

IPC Philosophy
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy/index.htm

Stay tune for my upcoming article published in the IPC Website.
Comment on the Alien Factor over here.

Voice of Logic,
I, the Preacher

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby LOJ » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:11 pm

MY MY and only FOUR YEARS FOR YOU TO UPDATE THIS POST, you must have dropped a few hobbies and revving to go now =D> I still have yet to have recieved an answer from you regarding my emails. But hey when I'm rich and famous here in a few months I will treat you the same way....NOT....Luv, LoLo
LOJ
Specialist
Specialist

PreviousNext

Return to Atheism vs. Religion / Evolution vs. Creation Room