Creation of Iranian Resistance Army Corp!

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby IIRF » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:18 pm

Dear Liberator,

I thank you for your efforts and I too feel angered by their actions as they are suppose to represent the IIAF. Their actions have showed their true colours and the mods show no support for a free Iran, they think it is okay to compromise with these Islamic fanatics. [-X
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:01 pm

Soldier of Iran, The IIRF Rep:

Comrade,

You wanted my opinion on this issue. allow me to be frank with you. Over here we can see a board which is invented & moderated by Ex Imperial Air Force Helicopter Pilots & Technicians (Homafars) and with blessings of the Ex Imperial Air Force Generals & Officers.

In this board, you can clearly see that owners of the site & board are monarchists. They have a perfect relationship with Reza Pahlavi. The amazing thing, is that in this board, the moderators do not allow a fellow monarchist such as you to talk! They delete your posts, they censor your freedom of speech & they bring up excuses that IIAF site & Forum is not a political site.

On the other hand, @ the same time, they allow Basijis, Hizbollahis & IRI Agents to preach freely; furthermore, they chit chat with them, trade opinions & even debate on various Air force Technical issues. They are practically trade Del O Qolve with Hizbollah!

What is the job of an Imperial soldier if it is not defending & fighting for the Mother Persia?

Is the job of the Imperial Soldier creating a forum and shooting shiite with Hizbollah or posting pretty pictures of Jet fighters?

What is the purpose of IIAF Forum if it has nothing to do with Politics while Iran is under occupation of Islam?

What are these Imperial Generals & Officers good for, except kissing Reza Pahlavi's Ass & Hand?

Now, allowing a fellow Monarchist such as you to talk is a No No because you represent an organization (IIRF) who has an Alternative Agenda!

But Flirtations & Association with Hizbollah is recommended & allowed & even Halaal!

IIRF and IPC & likes of them as True opposition of this doomed nation can be banned from IIAF but Hizbollah will be welcomed!

You ask me what is The Alternative Agenda?

Our Alternative Agenda is to Free Iran & not to join The Normal Jakeshi & Kos Keshi routine of The Average Imperial Forces and this Doomed Up-position! Thats our Hidden Agenda!

These days Nationalism is a curse & Opportunism is a blessing! These days they stone Nationalists!

You see, I am sorry to burst to your bubble, but this is the upside down logic of many of your fellow monarchists!

Dariush Homayoun praised Shirin Ebadi while criticizing other fellow Monarchists.

A combo of Monarchist Organizations bashed Dariush Homayoun while they praised some shaky Muslim Monarchists.

Your own beloved Shah first praised Khatami & his reforms and then he criticised him & next he became against his reforms! He done the same policy towards Shirin Ebadi. Of course, @ first, he wanted to become Shah, then he mentioned that he would also settle for presidency, next, he refused his crown & throne & said he will obey the will of the people & now he wants to become shah again!

I am being frank with you, because I honestly respect you as a comrade, so don't get heartbroken by my words.

You are a Muslim, now in my book that's bad enough!

Dariush homayoun is a pacifist, & that in my book is horrible!

But Reza Pahlavi is a Muslim Pacifist! That in my book is a Disaster! A Double Whammy!

Now do not get me wrong, I consider all three of you, as fellow opposition members & I keep the line of communication open with all of you & I gladly work with all of you.

However one thing separates you with your two other Fellow Monarchists DH & RP. You got Balls & they don't. I admire people who have Balls.

I could be careless about your ideology, but I care & it does make a difference if you own big balls.

So comrade, do not become extremely amazed & surprised if you find out that your own fellow Monarchists, our beloved Imperial Iranian Air Force Generals & Officers & personnel behave like this! Not that they do not take part in this opposition, but they refuse to fight for this opposition, & they even refuse your's & other's rights to freedom of speech; furthermore, they romance in the Love shack with Hizbollah! These are your Imperial Forces.

And I tell you something else, your beloved Reza Pahlavi also has a perfect relation & understanding with these so called Imperial Generals & Officers!

Now you say, they should not put the name IIAF on themselves!

My comrade, they are not in minority! They are in majority! The great majority of Imperial Iranian not just Air force, but All Forces have traded their Imperial Uniforms with Long Fur Coats & their Military Caps with Pink Pimp Hats and now they have become Pimp Daddys! It is not only IIAF, it is the whole Imperial Forces, it is a Reality!

I know its hard for you to digest this harsh reality but please take some Alka Seltzer or Digel or Tagamet Tablets so you won't suffer much digesting it!

Soldiers like you & your comrades are not in majority! I know it sounds & tastes like sionide Pills to you, but someone must break this news to yous soon or late!

Iranian opposition is the most scattered, self promoting, selfish, arrogant, dogmatic, conceited opposition to an occupying regime that I have ever seen in life time! Iranian Opposition is a representative of the Iranian People. Iranian People are the same! They sing 1001 tunes!

Monarchists are a part of this opposition. They are no different. They sing various different tunes & they openly bash each other. Set aside, some are not even worthy of being called opposition!

I tell you what, I swear to you, when I was in Iran, I would have never thought that I will live & see the day that an Imperial General or Officer will openly refuse to be political & be involved with politics, when he clearly understands that his nation is under the occupation of The enemy for 26 years ;furthermore, I could have never believed to see the day that Imperial forces rather work with Hizbollah than their fellow Monarchists!

But times proved me wrong & trashed my faith in the Imperial Forces!

History

* First, All Imperial Generals combinely surrendered Iran to Hizbollah & all signed that disasterous paper without the knowledge or permission of the Head of State Dr. Bakhtiar! Later on they all paid for it dearly with their lives! This is what happens when you deal & negotiate with Mullahs!

* Second, Fardust, Shah's own buddy, own school mate who grown up by Reza Khan & also Qarabaqi, head of chiefs of staff, betrayed Iran.

* Third, every Imperial General & High Ranking officer who lived thorough mass executions, fled to west & try to blame & shift the responsibility only to Fardust & Qarabaqi & Hoiser & 1001 other excuses!

* Fourth, I seen Imperial Forces in exile, by the majority have become Website publishers, fellow opposition basher & create 100 different political groups & parties!

* Fifth, Due to 26 years of disastrous behavior, I totally have lost any shred of faith in character & worthiness of Reza Pahlavi & all the Ass Kissers & Hand Kissers around him!

* Sixth, The Monarchists, almost as a whole (except some Ex Imperial Forces & youth activists), preferd to become Passive Aggressive:

Passive when it comes times to take action.
Aggressive when it comes times to bash other groups of opposition!

Monarchists, almost as a whole, became Pacifists! They are All Talk & No Action!

* Seventh, and all & all it came down to today's tragedy, when we openly see that protectors of the 8000 years of Imperial Iranian Throne & Crown have become nothing but beggars to CIA to throw them some left over bones! The only thing that they done short of portraying weakness, is to lick Dr. Rice's Ass for money! I would not be surprised if tomorrow, these Up-position leaders pack up their sleeping bags & pillows and make a line in front of Dr. Rice's house (like concert ticket lines), to be the first one kissing her Ass for some Dough! And even in the line, these great Monarchists will bang on each other's head, cut each other's throats, cuss the hell out of each other & try to cut in front of the other party to get closer to Condy! I can imagine what Condy really thinks of Iranians Now!

* Eight, and final, the Ultimate Catastrophe! I have lived & saw the day that Imperial Forces shut the voice of a fellow Monarchist, yet allow Hizbollah to preach! and they call it Non Political stands of the Imperial Iranian Air Force!

This is just perfect! Isn't it?

These Folks, your fellow Compatriots have documented their degeneration!

Inha Kos Keshi ra maktub kardand!

Do you even wonder why I have lost my faith in Imperial Forces, Monarchists, and even this whole damn opposition? What have they left me to fight for? Give me a single glorious icon or principle to fight for? Can you?

This whole opposition has left me nothing to be proud of! They took everything from me! They have wasted my life, 26 years of it! What do I have left to fight for?

Presently, I do not give a Frag about this whole opposition! The only thing I am fighting for is for:

A) Iran

B) My Comrades

I only care about Iran & I certainly care about my comrades, those who stand by me, those who mean business, those who have not lost their "Pure Persian Pride".

Those who have not became Exiled Career Politicians!

Frag the rest of this opposition with all their political ideologies & their leaders & their beliefs & their existence.

You see my friend, You really do not want to hear my opinion about any part of this opposition, specifically IIAF or Imperial Forces! I don't think you need more disappointment than you already have!

Now, go & check the websites of these Imperial Generals & Proud Monarchists made by their daughters & sons praising their fathers & their father's friends...............for what? Just for being Imperial Generals? Or for surrendering Iran on 1979 to Mullahs & betraying Dr. Bakhtiar & Iran?

When I ask them these questions, they have absolutely nothing to say! They shut the hell up!

They already done their moaning & cussing & calling me a traitor, so what else can they say?

Now they are reduced to shells of human being praising their father Generals & their medals!

Then you ask me, who will stand with you in the March?

Your Fellow Monarchists are lining up in the Dollar Line @ LA & DC to beg money from Condy! They are too busy to join you in The March in front of IRI Embassy in Ottawa!

Your Fellow Monarchists had started a campaign to write letters, send love telegrams, & then E-post cards to Condy & now make a forced gathering in LA & DC under the facade of Unification of The Opposition to beg dough from her! They are presently studying about the new head of CIA & taking their chances by starting a Love Affair with him!

These are the same Dayus who month ago refused to unify the opposition by responding to our call of draft & unification. These are the same Kos Kesh who been playing games for 5 years while we tried to unify this opposition! But now they run to LA & DC because their Little Sensitive Hearts beats for American Dollars! They are a bunch of Media Homeless begging for Uncle Sam's Dough & kissing Condy's High Heels! Of course they are much busy Kissing Reza Pahlavi's ass & Condy's ass, than to join you in your March! Don't you know your own people better than this?!

These "Media Homeless" are great in pretending that they are the relevant political parties of Iran with backing, listeners & viewers inside & outside. They have their piss ass TVs, Radios, Rag Papers, Ragazines, BLogers and Websites, badly organized & sadly operated & they preach that every single revolt which has been happening in Iran (due to our, the true opposition's efforts), is due to their work & blessing! They pretend they are the movers & shakers of this opposition, just to take some dough from Uncle Sam to pay their rents, foods & bills! Talking about self promoting, shameless, con artist, fraudulant and corrupt Dayus Up-position of LA & DC! They are taking credit for the True Oppostion's work! These are the Jakesh who jump each other shoulders running to LA & DC for Money but keep silence for 5 years when we screamed Unification of Opposition! These are your fellow "Compatriots"!

That's why I hate that word "Compatriot"! Compatriot, these days means Kos Kesh! That's why I use the term "Comrade". Serious political activists throughout the history, from all sides of political spectrum like American Revolutionaries in 1776, Russian Communist Revolutionaries in 1917, Fascist Revolutionaries in Italy 1929, Nazi Revolutionaries in 1933, British Forces in 1940, American Forces in 1942, Cuban Revolutionaries in 50s, GOP in America 2004 & every other solid Revolutionary force from "All" various different ideology, uses the term Comrade to call upon their fellow activists.

Personally I am disgusted with this opposition, specifically The Monarchists & more specifically The Ex Imperial Forces.

As I have always said, people like you, Imperial Forces working with us or other Monarchist comrades like Kia (Liberator) are not the average Imperial Forces or Monarchists of Iran! The average Imperial Forces & Monarchists are a step short of Jakeshi va Kos Keshi & some are already there!

They bash Jebhe Meli & call them traitors but they themselves have become Pacifists, Beggars, Compromising, Reformists and Career Politicians! Monarchists have become Jebhe Meli! They have become their own worst nightmare!

What is the difference between Jebhe Meli and today's Pacifist Monarchists?

Reality Hurts, doesn't it?

It's all Bull Shiite, all Bull Shiite.............

Thats why Ideology means garbage to me. Its all in the Individual & his Balls! Thats all.

I am simply speechless.

In Hope of Better Days

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IIRF » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:59 pm

Dear AhreemanX,

You speak to me as if i have no clue what is going on in the oppostion. The monarchists are not my "people", every true Iranian taking part in this resistance is my comrade. You also keep judging everyone becuase of your past experiences, if i too did that then we would get no where. I also do not follow anyone blindly comrade and i think Reza Pahlavi is in a tough situation regardless of peoples views. Also yes I am a muslim, but I am not a blind fanatic, I am open minded and I even disagree with what these bastard mullahs are showing Islam as but anyways religion is not the topic right now.

Ahreeman X I wont get offended by your comments because I am already AWARE of who really is in this fight till the end - if it be monarchist or whatever. Do not judge me on my religion or political stance but judge me for my efforts to help Iran. I dont care about anyones religion or political view but what they have done for Iran or how much they have devoted themself to help the resistance. I admire you for your efforts and devotion, if i was another "ass kisser" and blind monarchists would I not lash out at you for what you say? So come on and lets set aside our differences. The IIRF is not an organization of which ignores other groups becuase they see or want something different for Iran. the IIRF supports any opposition who has good intentions for Iran.

As for our march in OTTAWA, that is OPEN to EVERY TRUE IRANIAN.... not just monarchists. Ahreeman, you know me and my views so stop trying to prove me wrong upon my political view... I am aware of many monarchists just being spectators and other Iranians from the Imperial Army just watching the country they swore to protect crumble. That is why we made the IIRF, so WE can make a difference. It doesnt matter if people do not join us in our march, we shall still go on with our plan - we are determined and will never give in.

AhreemanX you keep speaking to me regarding the Imperial Forces as if i hold them all high, that is not true and I myself am aware of this "harsh reality" of which you speak of. There are many traitors and many 2 faced bastards in this oppostion and I and also the IIRF only puts up with true Iranians devoted to this resistance - we dont want money we dont want regognition but just for Iranians to unite and join the resistance, so when you see me say support the IIRF it doesnt mean we want money, we just want Iranians to realize the seriousness of this situation and for them to take action not BUSH or another country.

I am running short on time. I will contact you later, takecare dear friend.

and indeed in hope of better days.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Liberator » Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:46 pm

IIRF wrote:Dear Liberator,

I thank you for your efforts and I too feel angered by their actions as they are suppose to represent the IIAF. Their actions have showed their true colours and the mods show no support for a free Iran, they think it is okay to compromise with these Islamic fanatics. [-X

It was not too long ago that the IIAF website held a flawed poll on whether they should have a political forum or not. People who posted any anti-regime statements on their website were either banned or their messages promptly deleted. This is while members on that site freely post pictures of islamic revolutionary guards and "Generals" of the filthy Islamic Regime. Today I decided to post a picture of treasonous IIAF officers saluting Khomeini at the Alavi School. The picture was deleted immidiatley and the post was locked. It is not news that the moderators on IIAF will ONLY HEAR and ALLOW what THEY WANT to hear. The forum on IIAF is NOT representative of the IIAF but is indeed a disgrace to what the IIAF stood for. Those who were true memebers of the IIAF gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country and are not here to defend the honorable name of the IIAF which is being shamefully abused by the moderators on that forum.

One wouldn't be wrong in comparing the treasonous officers in this photo with the moderators of that board:

The IIAF Forum is not only a disgrace to the IIAF but also to the memory of Shahanshah Aryamehr who helped build that force. The moderators on that board are abusing the IIAF name and this should be known.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby IPC » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:03 pm

IIRF & Liberator:

"The IIAF Forum is not only a disgrace to the IIAF but also to the memory of Shahanshah Aryamehr who helped build that force. The moderators on that board are abusing the IIAF name and this should be known."

IIAF Forum and/or possibly site, is a tribune to provide free podium to preach for Hezbollah and to silence the opposition. They have to change the name to IRIAF (Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force).

You might want to know that once again, they continued their methods of giving a free hand to Hezbollah and silence the opposition, under the sham of "No politics permitted" policy. Again, we have been informed that they have silenced other opposition members. They are a disgrace to the name "Soldiers of Iran". It is very sad to witness this treason. IIAF forum operators, remind us of 1979 Homafars of Airforce who betrayed Iran! Iranian Air Force has always been full of traitors.

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby IIRF » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:53 pm

The IIRF website now has been switched over to a more stable host. We will be updating it in the next few days.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Shahanshah » Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 pm

ahreeman, your a fucking idiot you know that.
Shahanshah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby CR » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:51 am

Friends:

The best way to expose true face of Shahoes & wash every shred of prestigue off their faces, is to let them be who they are. Let them do & say what they want. Let bullies like Aryo & Cyrus delete, ban, censor & shut people up in their forums & then let Shahoes insult people <<<Freely>>> in IPC. The best way, we can End Shahollahism ideology is to let Shahoes do & say as they please & let them be who they are. Don't paint democratic faces for them, let them take their masks off & be who they want to be. Nobody buys this <<<Lot>>> anymore. The good news is: <<<Wanna be Shahs & their follower Shahoes are near extinct.>>> Shahoes are their own worst enemy!

CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby IIRF » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:45 pm

CR wrote:Friends:

The best way to expose true face of Shahoes & wash every shred of prestigue off their faces, is to let them be who they are. Let them do & say what they want. Let bullies like Aryo & Cyrus delete, ban, censor & shut people up in their forums & then let Shahoes insult people <<<Freely>>> in IPC. The best way, we can End Shahollahism ideology is to let Shahoes do & say as they please & let them be who they are. Don't paint democratic faces for them, let them take their masks off & be who they want to be. Nobody buys this <<<Lot>>> anymore. The good news is: <<<Wanna be Shahs & their follower Shahoes are near extinct.>>> Shahoes are their own worst enemy!

CR

Dear compatriot,

Let me tell you something which may shed some light on your ignorance and close-minded attitude. The reason the Islamic Republic is still in power today is people like you who cannot swallow their pride and settle their differences with their fellow compatriots. What does it matter to you if I support HIM Reza Shah II or am in favour of a Constitutional Monarchy? Do we both not want the same thing? A Free Iran!? You support who you want and i shall support who i want. It is called freedom of speech and being free to express ones opinion. Do you think you are clever using words such as Shahollaism? How does an Iranian in favour of HIM Reza Shah II and a consititutional monarchy be compared to the Islamic Republic and their mullah thugs? DO you not have any sense of pride in how much our kings in the past have contributed to Iran? The Pahlavi's pushed Iran into the future and pushed it to progress from every prespective such as education and jobs.

How can you come here pointing fingers and grouping people when we have a much important crisis to attend too? There is no time for petty arguments or everyone here pointing fingers at one another. Iran is under attack and has been for the past 26 years. Can you tell me what have you done to help free Iran? Do you think by just posting your own opinion about your fellow oppsition groups such as the IIRF or other Pro Constitutional Monarchists contributes to the next step to free Iran? We need to be UNITED not divided. If you even took the time to visit the IIRF website it clearly says we do not care about your political beliefs because at this moment we just want a FREE IRAN. Do not come here spreading your nonsence as if you are better then us. How dare you? I am a member of IIRF along with many others who risk their life everyday and have dedicated their life to help Iran. Do you know why it has taken so long? The majority of Iranians simply do not want to help each other.. its only about their own future they care about but without IRAN we have no future.

CR I do not hold any negative feelings toward you, I am only trying to point out your faults and get some common sense into you. Show a little more respect towards your fellow Iranians and do not judge them on their political view because you are taking a step back from progress and freeing Iran. You should really think twice before stating such insulting comments.

- IIRF
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby CR » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:04 pm

IIRF:

"Let me tell you something which may shed some light on your ignorance and close-minded attitude."

"CR I do not hold any negative feelings toward you, I am only trying to point out your faults and get some common sense into you. Show a little more respect towards your fellow Iranians and do not judge them on their political view because you are taking a step back from progress and freeing Iran. You should really think twice before stating such insulting comments."

You made some statements without knowing the subject! You have no idea what are you talking about, do you? You are running your mouth without knowing the background of the argument.

My comments were not directed at you or any other Constitutionalists. My comments were directed to Monarchists who pretend to be Constitutionalists. Those who shut others up in their forums such as SMCCDI, Activist Chat and IIAF and then come here & run their mouths freely & insult us. My comments were directed at this Shahanshah character who goes around Iranian forums & bashes IPC.

IIRF, you could have read the arguments between our members & this Shahanshah character & you could have read the arguments between IPC Office & these Monarchists in their forums, before you opened your mouth and call me ignorant. You don't have a clue what you are talking about and you are not part of this argument and I never targeted Constitutionalists, but I only targeted Monarchist Thugs such as Aryo Pirouznia, but you jump in the middle of an argument which has nothing to do with you or other Constitutionalists & you automatically take sides with the Shahollahis! Thats is called ignorant. It would be nice for us to think before speak.

" The reason the Islamic Republic is still in power today is people like you who cannot swallow their pride and settle their differences with their fellow compatriots."

The reason for IRI to still be in power is because people like you start calling people like me "ignorant", without reading the background arguments & events which lead to this point.

The reason for IRI to still be in power is because Fascist Thug Monarchists want to shut people up, rather than respect freedom of speech. How can we work with people who have no respect for freedom of speech? Why should we work with them, so they can bring upon Iran another Dictatorship of Shahollahi to replace the Hezbollahi? Their actions speaks for themselves. They even shut you up in their forums & you are a Constitutionalist!

Do you know what are you talking about or are you making excuses & becoming a Shahollahi Apologist for these people, because they are Monarchist?

" What does it matter to you if I support HIM Reza Shah II or am in favour of a Constitutional Monarchy?"

Not a damn thing. You believe what you want to believe, but when you stop my freedom of speech like Pirouznia did, then I have the right to expose you.

" Do we both not want the same thing?"

Ask yourself that. Do we? You know what we want, its in the constitution of IPC. But what do you want? Do you want what we want or do you align with Pirouznia & IIAF, the same as Cyrus (Activist Chat) in favor of Shahollahi Dictatorship? You need to ask yourself this question! Are you a Constitutionalist or a Monarchist?

" A Free Iran!?"

Ask yourself that.

" You support who you want"

I support Democracy. I don't support any Hero. Do you?

" and i shall support who i want."

I have no problem with that. It called Democracy but Shahoes don't believe in Democracy!

" It is called freedom of speech and being free to express ones opinion."

Tell this to SMCCDI, IIAF and Activist Chat. You don't need to tell me that. You are still writing here & no one banned you, did they?

" Do you think you are clever using words such as Shahollaism?"

Not a bit. Shahollahi is a person who believes in the power of Shah granted to him by divine right & by the order of Allah. 90% of your so called friends are Shahollahi. Iran before 1979 was Shahollahi.

Lets not twist the history. Constitutionalism last in Iran from the "Constitutionalist Revolution" of Sattar & Bagher Khan until Ahmad Shah.

You need to ask yourself, are you a Constitutionalist or a Monarchist?

" How does an Iranian in favour of HIM Reza Shah II and a consititutional monarchy be compared to the Islamic Republic and their mullah thugs?"

If you are a Constitutionalist, then we have no problem. Why are you calling me ignorant?
(ps: Reza Pahlavi is not a Shah. When did he become a Shah?)

" DO you not have any sense of pride in how much our kings in the past have contributed to Iran? The Pahlavi's pushed Iran into the future and pushed it to progress from every prespective such as education and jobs."

I never said otherwise, did I?
But The Pahlavi Iran was not a Constitutional Monarchy, was it?
It was a Dictatorchip which during its final years, could not tolerate no other political parties except Rastakhiz Party! Isn't that how Pahlavis forced people to make a Revolution & seek Democracy in the arms of Khomeini?

The rest is history........and no one can falsify the history. Its written with blood.

IIRF, before calling people names, know what are you talking about. Pahlavis done some good for Iran but they also povided a situation of a police state which resulted to a Islamic state. Past is past & its done with. Today we seek Democracy for Iran. We will not go back in history to revive what was going on before 1979.

In the past, we had the same events happened in IPC. Roya & a good number of Monarchists factioned out of IPC because they didn't believe in Freedom of Speech & Democracy for "Everyone". Maybe its time for you & others to decide where do you stand, are you Constitutionalists or Monarchists? Are you pro Dictatorship or pro Democracy? We will not allow another Monarchist Dictatorship to replace IRI.

We will burn Iran down to the ground, before we let another Fascist Thug & another Dictator Lover like Pirouznia, Fouladvand & Shahoes come to power. No more dictatorship of any kind. Iran will be democracy for everyone or it better die out. Democracy or Death. It is simple as that.

By the way, I'm not a "Compatriot", thats a term used by Monarchist Thugs, calling each other & Wanna be Activists, <<<this term>>> in their isolated Cyber forums. I am a Female Resistance Fighter.

Now who is ignorant, you or I?

CR
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby IIRF » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:59 pm

CR wrote:IIRF:

"Let me tell you something which may shed some light on your ignorance and close-minded attitude."

"CR I do not hold any negative feelings toward you, I am only trying to point out your faults and get some common sense into you. Show a little more respect towards your fellow Iranians and do not judge them on their political view because you are taking a step back from progress and freeing Iran. You should really think twice before stating such insulting comments."

You made some statements without knowing the subject! You have no idea what are you talking about, do you? You are running your mouth without knowing the background of the argument.

My comments were not directed at you or any other Constitutionalists. My comments were directed to Monarchists who pretend to be Constitutionalists. Those who shut others up in their forums such as SMCCDI, Activist Chat and IIAF and then come here & run their mouths freely & insult us. My comments were directed at this Shahanshah character who goes around Iranian forums & bashes IPC.

IIRF, you could have read the arguments between our members & this Shahanshah character & you could have read the arguments between IPC Office & these Monarchists in their forums, before you opened your mouth and call me ignorant. You don't have a clue what you are talking about and you are not part of this argument and I never targeted Constitutionalists, but I only targeted Monarchist Thugs such as Aryo Pirouznia, but you jump in the middle of an argument which has nothing to do with you or other Constitutionalists & you automatically take sides with the Shahollahis! Thats is called ignorant. It would be nice for us to think before speak.

" The reason the Islamic Republic is still in power today is people like you who cannot swallow their pride and settle their differences with their fellow compatriots."

The reason for IRI to still be in power is because people like you start calling people like me "ignorant", without reading the background arguments & events which lead to this point.

The reason for IRI to still be in power is because Fascist Thug Monarchists want to shut people up, rather than respect freedom of speech. How can we work with people who have no respect for freedom of speech? Why should we work with them, so they can bring upon Iran another Dictatorship of Shahollahi to replace the Hezbollahi? Their actions speaks for themselves. They even shut you up in their forums & you are a Constitutionalist!

Do you know what are you talking about or are you making excuses & becoming a Shahollahi Apologist for these people, because they are Monarchist?

" What does it matter to you if I support HIM Reza Shah II or am in favour of a Constitutional Monarchy?"

Not a damn thing. You believe what you want to believe, but when you stop my freedom of speech like Pirouznia did, then I have the right to expose you.

" Do we both not want the same thing?"

Ask yourself that. Do we? You know what we want, its in the constitution of IPC. But what do you want? Do you want what we want or do you align with Pirouznia & IIAF, the same as Cyrus (Activist Chat) in favor of Shahollahi Dictatorship? You need to ask yourself this question! Are you a Constitutionalist or a Monarchist?

" A Free Iran!?"

Ask yourself that.

" You support who you want"

I support Democracy. I don't support any Hero. Do you?

" and i shall support who i want."

I have no problem with that. It called Democracy but Shahoes don't believe in Democracy!

" It is called freedom of speech and being free to express ones opinion."

Tell this to SMCCDI, IIAF and Activist Chat. You don't need to tell me that. You are still writing here & no one banned you, did they?

" Do you think you are clever using words such as Shahollaism?"

Not a bit. Shahollahi is a person who believes in the power of Shah granted to him by divine right & by the order of Allah. 90% of your so called friends are Shahollahi. Iran before 1979 was Shahollahi.

Lets not twist the history. Constitutionalism last in Iran from the "Constitutionalist Revolution" of Sattar & Bagher Khan until Ahmad Shah.

You need to ask yourself, are you a Constitutionalist or a Monarchist?

" How does an Iranian in favour of HIM Reza Shah II and a consititutional monarchy be compared to the Islamic Republic and their mullah thugs?"

If you are a Constitutionalist, then we have no problem. Why are you calling me ignorant?
(ps: Reza Pahlavi is not a Shah. When did he become a Shah?)

" DO you not have any sense of pride in how much our kings in the past have contributed to Iran? The Pahlavi's pushed Iran into the future and pushed it to progress from every prespective such as education and jobs."

I never said otherwise, did I?
But The Pahlavi Iran was not a Constitutional Monarchy, was it?
It was a Dictatorchip which during its final years, could not tolerate no other political parties except Rastakhiz Party! Isn't that how Pahlavis forced people to make a Revolution & seek Democracy in the arms of Khomeini?

The rest is history........and no one can falsify the history. Its written with blood.

IIRF, before calling people names, know what are you talking about. Pahlavis done some good for Iran but they also povided a situation of a police state which resulted to a Islamic state. Past is past & its done with. Today we seek Democracy for Iran. We will not go back in history to revive what was going on before 1979.

In the past, we had the same events happened in IPC. Roya & a good number of Monarchists factioned out of IPC because they didn't believe in Freedom of Speech & Democracy for "Everyone". Maybe its time for you & others to decide where do you stand, are you Constitutionalists or Monarchists? Are you pro Dictatorship or pro Democracy? We will not allow another Monarchist Dictatorship to replace IRI.

We will burn Iran down to the ground, before we let another Fascist Thug & another Dictator Lover like Pirouznia, Fouladvand & Shahoes come to power. No more dictatorship of any kind. Iran will be democracy for everyone or it better die out. Democracy or Death. It is simple as that.

By the way, I'm not a "Compatriot", thats a term used by Monarchist Thugs, calling each other & Wanna be Activists, <<<this term>>> in their isolated Cyber forums. I am a Female Resistance Fighter.

Now who is ignorant, you or I?

CR

Dear Fellow Resistance Fighter,

I have no clue what is going on? Take a look at this thread and you can see i have participated throughout each page. In your post you should have been more clear as I evidently thought you were not only targeting Iranians who believe in a Monarchy for Iran but also other Iranian freedom fighters who believe in a Constitutional Monarchy.

I am not here running my mouth and I would apperciate if you showed a little more respect and actually knew what you were talking about. DO you even know what the Imperial Iranian Resistance Forces are? Do you know what we stand for? Why dont you visit the site like I told you so you wouldnt throw out false accusations of me and the IIRF organization of being another "facist" group of thugs.

I am not parcipating in these forums because I support their beliefs.. I am here because I am part of the IIRF to inform my fellow compatriots on whats going on and what the next move should be. I do however support members here who have shown their true colours and are a great Patriot of Iran and have dedicated their lives in helping in the cause.

...."The reason for IRI to still be in power is because people like you start calling people like me "ignorant", without reading the background arguments & events which lead to this point."

How the bloody hell does this make sense? It is because of people like me the Islamic Republic is still in power? Do you have no shame in judging people before you even know them? I do not come here to point fingers so i shall stop right here but it is EVERY Iranians responsibility to protect and preserve his or her country. It is one of our duties and i have followed it throughout my whole life.

You are telling me I support the IIAF? Can you not see that it was I and Liberator of which brought up the issue of them silencing Iranian patriots INCLUDING ME on their forums. Before i even go on please do us all a favor and learn more about the IIRF. It makes no sense to argue with you when half the things you are saying is either empty accusations or just immature comments.

-IIRF
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby CR » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:24 pm

Listen Fellow:

You still don't get it, do you? I am not accusing you of anything. I wasn't even talking to you but you jumped in the middle of this argument which is not only in this thread, but also in other threads & other forums. You are mixed up because you don't know what am I talking about. I know what IIRF is all about. I am the one in IPC who all the information comes to her. Some members monitor all the political sites, they inform me of all of them. I know you have nothing to do with IIAF. There is not misunderstanding here on my part. I know who you are, what is your organization all about & what are you all about, & I am telling you that you need to make a decision choosing sides between your Fascist Compatriots (90% of Monarchists) and forces of Democracy. It is not only you who needs to make this decision, but every Constitutionalist needs to clear his or her stand on if they are Monarchist or Constitutionalist. There is no misunderstanding on my part but you are the one who does not know what is going on in this argument. By this argument, I don't mean this thread, but I mean Shahanshah's remark to Ahreeman which is a part of a long Internet Argument which you don't know about. This has nothing to do with you but you made it your business to take part in it. Unfortunately you chose the wrong side. People figure if you have been banned in Shahollahi Forums, then you would take side against them, but you do the opposite! You jumped in the middle of this argument & called me ignorant! Of course the roots of Irans problem is people like you who jump in the middle of something without the background info & call others like me ignorant! This argument has nothing to do with this thread. I don't think you still know what is going on here, but you insist that you do & you still don't take back your <<<Ignorant>>> remark about me, because you become less of a Shiite Male Iranian Monarchist if you take back your ignorant remark from a woman! Foget it because its useless arguing with traditional Iranian men! I cannot clear whats put in your brain for 1400 years.

CR
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby IIRF » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:01 pm

Dear Iranian Freedom Fighter,

I do not understand why you think I would lose pride if I would tell a woman she is right. Stop having the mentality of an immature debater. I did not support a side that silences others and forces upon them only what they think is acceptable. If you took the time to read what I said you would realize how i am against sites like IIAF and how they bring shame upon the history of Iran. I do know what I am talking about and it is not my fault here that you cannot understand the situation which I am trying to convey to you. You keep on proving how ignorant you are by your immature and insulting comments when you do not know anything about me and my views regarding such matters. I see no point to this argument as you are determined to prove everyone wrong and not listen at all. Just remeber that I am for a free Iran, a free Iran means where democracy grows in every aspect of life. It also would be approperiate not generalizing Iranian men or even women for that matter as no one should be judged upon the act of a few.

-IIRF
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:02 pm

Haj Aqa, Haj Khanom:

Shoma dota gonde bak az qad o heykaletun khejalat nemikeshin mesle sag o gorbeh be june ham oftadin? Khejalat ham khub chiziye! Khob taqsir nadarin, Irani hastin digeh!

Pashin jamesh konin binam, band o basatetuno jam konin, mozakhraf base digeh. Biyayn ba ham rubusi konin o ashti konin. Masalan shomaha modele nemuneye mobarezane Irani hastin! Shomaha ke aberu bordin! Yallah, jamesh konin o ba ham rubusi konin.

Biyayn ba manam rubusi konin. Catayoun biya ye mach bezar ro lope daste chape man chon to chapi hasti. IIRF ham biya ye mach bezar ru lope daste raste man cho to rasti hasti. Biyayn Baba Ahreeman ro mach konin o ba baba Ahreeman rubusi konin, oy ohoy ohoyyyyyyyyy goftam ba Baba Ahreeman rubusi konin vali Angosht naresunin. Yes Bus, No Finger!

Maskhare bazi base vagarna migiram joftetuno "Jeez" mikonam ba Javalduz!

Ezat ziyad.......

Loves

Yadollah-e Taleqani-ye Bidmeshki
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:24 pm

Dear CR,

I think the problem that me and "IIRF" have here is your choice of words. I am a Constitutional MONARCHIST and therefore your choice of defaming "monarchists" is also targetting me and other what you call "constitutionalists". The people you refer to are "Absolute Monarchists" (A.M.) and belong to an age no longer fit for today. There is a big difference between the two.
Unlike your statements, most Iranian Monarchists that I know oblige by the principles of democracy and do not belong to the "dictatorial kind". Unless you are trying to defame ALL monarchists, democratic or not, you should try to change your choice of words, otherwise me and other "constitutionalists" will continue to be offended by your comments.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PreviousNext

Return to Political Activists Room