Persia 1910

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Persia 1910

Postby Admzad » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:29 pm

Ya Ax,

Remember I wrote something about a book by R Sinclair called adventure
in Persia ...? Well I learnt that his real name was Reginald Teague-Jones
& that he was a Brirtish, God bless their kind hearts, agent.

U can see his picture & some info on him in Peter Hopkirk book, on secret
service ..., which talks about WW1 & how the germans tried to create a holy war by using Persians/turks/afgans to attack India.

Some points from this new book:

-Brits/Germans/Russinas were all over Miran & did anything they damn liked.

-Persians sold themselves & were mostly on Opium & could not be trusted
& would sell their own mothers.

-Some persians were bought to be part of a British armed-group on a
dangerous mission. The British officer banned using fires coz it was to
dangerous & would give away their positions. But some no-bell persians
had to start fire for their Opium!

-Another Brit agent was captured by Mirza Kuchek Khaan's group & was
kept captive. His captors would use Opium like there was no tomorrow.
One of the captors tried to become friendly with him & offered to help him
scape, so asked him for money to by food for the scape. But for a long
time nothing happened, then the captor asked for his watch as well, but he refused.

-Top afgan guy was getting 800K pounds at that time by the Brits so he
would be 'friendly'!

I hope u enjoyed eRection of the new pre-Z-dent more than I did, coz I
was so proud & happy that I went to toilet for a whole week.

Az
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:07 pm

Az Jan:
Dorud bar Rafiq-e Shafiq

Welcome back :yeees:

Haji, how are you? Hope everything is going well. Qorban, ma kheyli be shoma eradat darim.

"Ya Ax,"

Joon?

"Remember I wrote something about a book by R Sinclair called adventure
in Persia ...? Well I learnt that his real name was Reginald Teague-Jones
& that he was a Brirtish, God bless their kind hearts, agent."

Is that the one with a Persian servant/driver which witnessed some Dahatis Donkey died, they buried the Donkey & then the Graveplace of the Donkey became Imamzadeh?

By the way, allow me to add:

Have you noticed, after 1979, there has been added so much more Imamzadeh in Iran? According to my research, eyewitness reports, friends coming & going to Iran, my contacts on IM & Video Netmeeting, etc. and I Shiite you not, the number of Shiite Shrines right now are a lot more than 1979! Why is that? You may ask! Aren't we having the same amount of Saints (Imams) since 1979, you may ask?! I shall answer, yes dear; however, IRI has been adding to the number of Saints since 1979!

Haji. I shiite you not, nor am I joking or humoring now, but they have been adding new Saints Male/female to the old saints & then building new Shrines (Imamzadeh) around Iran! For instance:

Remember how Shahrbanu, daughter of Yazdgird III who got chased, raped, force married & pursued by Hussein to the mountains, ran away from him & then she died out there in Ray? Remember how Shiite made a Saint out of this misfortunate woman & named her Saint Bibi Shahrbanu? Then they built Imamzadeh Bibi Shahrbanu & now its a great site attraction for pilgrimage? I mean, shukhi shukhi, this poor victim of Hussein became the Great Holy Wife of Imam Hussein (one of the thousand) & then she became a Martyr & a Saint & Imamzadeh & now her grave become a Shrine & Shiite goes there to pilgrim!

The same way, in today's Iran, they fabricated historical documents & found sons & daughters of the 11 Imams (not the 12th Imam, because he is still missing!), they located some cockamamie locations for their graves, built shrines around Iran. Sometimes the second cousins of each Imam also has an Imamzadeh now! I would not be surprised that some Dog of some Imam, also has an Imamzadeh now!

A Friend was swearing to me that a similar story, same as yours has happened but instead of the Donkey, they buried some Dog, built a Shrine & now its Imamzadeh!

Why do they do this? You know best! Every Imamzadeh means more mourners, more Shiite to pilgrim, give sadaqeh & donation & Nazr Money to buy cure for some disease that may have from Imam!

Religion is the best business! Business of selling salvation!

Let me tell you a story:

Last month, my friend & her mother were walking near a Shrine, a beggar, crippled young War Veteran was sitting on the sidewalk begging for money. Two Chadori women passed by, they did not pay a dime to this poor fellow but suddenly they went to the Shrine & posted a good number of money in "Imam's Box" located in the Shrine & protected by a Mullah! These Imam's Boxes are often located @ Mosques or Shrines for people to donate to Imam's Account!

So basically the two Chadori's did not give $ to crippled beggar but they gave $ to Imam, to buy health for themselves & their ill relatives! In a way, they did not give for charity's sake, but they gave for personal selfish reasons to buy & purchase health for themselves & their family from Holy Imam!

This is kind o like prayer & Khoms o Zakat money to buy your place in heavens! When my friend & her mother witnessed this, they went to them & her mother was so furious that she cussed these two chadori out!

She told them: You bloody bastards! You did not pay to a crippled young man, a war veteran but you paid to Imam?! Shame on you!

My friend, this is Iran, these are Iranians, this is Shiite Islam, this is Shiite & These are Religious people @ the best! Ultimate Selfishness! Even in their limited minds, they are trying to cover up their selfishness with charity! These are your people from your nation. This is today's Iran. Bon Appetite!

"U can see his picture & some info on him in Peter Hopkirk book, on secret
service ..., which talks about WW1 & how the germans tried to create a holy war by using Persians/turks/afgans to attack India."

Thanks for info. You always recommend good books.

"Some points from this new book:

-Brits/Germans/Russinas were all over Miran & did anything they damn liked."

The funny thing is that Older Iranians blame everything on the British! They never blame anything on their own stupidity, weaknesses, illiteracy & ignorance to allow British to use them! How come British or Americans cannot make regime changes in Germany or Japan?!

In the history of Iran, from Shah all the way down to his Generals all the way down to illiterate people of street, always blamed British & Americans & Russians & ...................... for their own stupidity, illiteracy, ignorance & weaknesses! Why the people of a country must be so superstitious & ignorant to allow foreign superpowers to use or abuse them?

The problem is not foreign powers, the problem are Bloody Iranians!

Everyone shifted the blame for 1979 to others! Shah, Generals, Pahlavis, Darbaris, Cabineis, Rejal, Aristocrats, Leftists, Jebheis, or any other dayus who was in charge or was opposition to the Imperial Regime..................... all & all blame the British & America! They blame Carter & CIA & mi6 &........

Pro Imperial Regime or Against Imperial Regime, majority of Iranians on either side, specifically the Older Generation of over 60 years old, they all make me sick to my stomach! They never want to take responsibility for their own actions!

Miranians, from Monarchist to Mojahed, from Hizbollah to Marxist, they all make me sick to my stomach! Sometimes I feel the same way that you were feeling for decades! Sometimes I tell myself, Frag Iran & Iranians, they are beyond help! But then again I made an oath, a blood oath to burning ashes of Aryamanesh to continue his path & to educate this lost tribe, this herd of Gav O Guspandan!

Sometimes, Iranians & everything related to them disgusts me! But then again, I tell myself, if I do not have a duty to Iran & Iranians, then the least, I have a duty to the Spirit of Dr. Bakhtiar or My God Father Amir Abbas Hoveyda to carry the torch. Otherwise they have died for nothing & they died in vain!

I guess, people like You & I & the rest of our comrades are "Victims of our own Circumstances"!

Yes my friend, I am a victim of my own principles & circumstances, or else, I would have kissed Iran & Iranians goodbye a long ago. Frag them all & their problems!

Unfortunately, there are still a few Persians left, & we are some of them & unlike Iranians, we have a duty to this lost tribe because we are Persians!

"-Persians sold themselves & were mostly on Opium & could not be trusted
& would sell their own mothers."

What do you have against Iranians? What have they done to you, except Fragging Iran & turn it to Miran & forcing you to Exile to live away & out of your home?! And whats wrong with that? Why don't you be more understanding towards the Needs of Gav O Gusaleh?!

"-Some Persians were bought to be part of a British armed-group on a
Dangerous mission. The British officer banned using fires coz it was to
dangerous & would give away their positions. But some no-bell persians
had to start fire for their Opium! "

What did you expect? Of course Taryak O Manqal O Vafur has priority to Logistics, Battle. or simply grabbing a gun to fight! Ask your Escapee Imperial Generals residing in the west or maybe Mr. Homayoun or Razmara or Doctor Shab-dool & Mohandes Bande-dool, & they shall all lecture you on benefits of Opium for the body!

Opium does a body good, what does a gun do for the body?!

Its in the Miranian Blood! Opium that is............, not Kos Keshi!

"-Another Brit agent was captured by Mirza Kuchek Khaan's group & was
kept captive. His captors would use Opium like there was no tomorrow.
One of the captors tried to become friendly with him & offered to help him
scape, so asked him for money to by food for the scape. But for a long
time nothing happened, then the captor asked for his watch as well, but he refused."

You see, Miranian is Miranian, shall they be Monarchist pro Qajar or Pahlavi, or shall they be Marxist pro Mirza Kuchik Khan or Kianuri! Political orientation is surface, but deep inside, the Foundation of Miranians are the same, Its All Shiite, Its All Rotten to the core.....................

"-Top afgan guy was getting 800K pounds at that time by the Brits so he
would be 'friendly'! "

There are only a very few people more Fragged Up than Miranians in the globe! One are Afghans! Afghans are more Muslim than Arabs! Afghans are what I call:

Hemar-Allah
Olaq-Qoli
aka
Donkey of Allah

Afghans by majority are a much inferior life forms than Miranians! How can it be?!!!!!!!!!

Sad but True!

"I hope u enjoyed eRection of the new pre-Z-dent more than I did, coz I
was so proud & happy that I went to toilet for a whole week. "

Avalandesh, eventhough, unfortunately, & due to certain bounds, I am Carrying the Banner of "Pure Persian Pride" & still struggle to raise the IQ of this lost Herd, stranger to their own culture, ............ yet I am an American Citizen & not the Citizen of that Shiite-Hole named Miran! Therefore, deal with your own New President yourself! Its your country & your president & your Ommat al Hemar! Exclude Us Americans from your problems! 70 million Thieves are living a beautiful harmonious lives together in peace! Let them live happily! Iranian community of Southern California is a small example of the Greater Iranian community, same Shiite!

"Az"

You mean AZ Khan?!

Mobasher ol Saltaneh:

Check it out,

Avalandesh, Ina vase Fati tonbun nemishe! Fekre nun bash ke kharboze abe!

Dovomandesh, thanks for all your contributions (books, articles, graphic art, etc.) to the future New IPC Website....................soon or late it will come out............ Dir o zud dareh, vali sukht o suz nadareh!

Sevomandesh, any chance you get, draw more graphics. You are one of the best graphic artists of today's Iran. Your complete collection of political art work will be exclusively published in the first monthly issue of up & coming IPC Website.

Chaharomandesh, I hope this last time you were away, you were not yet again in Mecca! You travel to Mecca so much that Saudis might grant you the title of "Haji ol Udama" (The Grand Pilgrim)!

Panjomandesh, Tehran Stock Market is going to crash! Everyone is selling! Businesses & private sector are turning assets to cash, stock to cash & getting the hell out! No one knows what Mr. Ahmadinejad will bring on for Omat! He is great on Nationalization so who knows, he maybe Nationalizes everything, even people's assets! Future is uncertain! What say you?

Shishomandesh, just checking, who loves who most? Do I loves you most or do you loves me most?!

Haftomandesh, any idears on future of Iraq & Afghanistan? Neo Democracies of the region?!

Hashtomandesh, any other new interesting books?

Nohomandesh, a group of Miranian Doctors are throwing a Seminar in SD on "Who are Iranians"?! They are making a lots of noise & putting a lots of adds for folks to come to my town, pay 100 bucks or 125 bucks a pop to listen to these bozos or bimbos making Notoq on Who are Iranians for days! These Doctors will yak yakitty yak for a week to tell people who are Miranians! And they are basically advertising for their own businesses & expect people to pay too! Anjomane Mehregan, one of the few Bull Shiite organizations of San Diego is hosting this episode to drag a number of Miranians to the Seminar to find out who they are! So basically bunch of Taryaki & Araq Khor are going to talk for days to a bunch of Kos Khol who paid 100 dollars a pop..................... to figure out who they are!

Why don't they save the 100 bucks & I tell them for free on who Miranians are?

Here you go:

Who are Miranians?
:sheeple: :moo: :sheeple:

Miranians are basically a group of Gav O Gusaleh O Guspand O Olaq Species whom grabbed an axe & cut their own roots on 1979 & brought up The KIR (Khomeini's Islamic Republic) to power. Miranians were too envious or ignorant to aid Dr. Bakhtiar to "Reform" the Corrupt, yet The "Reformable Imperial Regime" & turn it to a Democracy; however, now some of them, calling themselves Reformists & wanting to reform the "Un-reformable Islamist Regime!" Miranians are incapable to remove the KIR from power, because they Hate each other more than they hate the KIR. Therefore, Miranians have no choice but to swallow the KIR for a long while! Presently Miranians have no choice but to Be Skull Fragged by KIR!

Amen!

Anjomane Mehregan can stop advertising in TVs & Iranian.com & Magazines.
Miranians can also save their money to pay these doctors to tell them who they are!

I solved the problem & told them for free!

What say you?

Dahomandesh, be qol-e Iraj, Mokhlesam o kuchikam o chakeram o divaneh..... yahaha yahaha yahaha haaaaaaaaaaa (Chah Chah mizanam)!

Yazdahomandesh, Someone in SD asked me: Do you know why some Iranian Torshideh Dokhtars go to these Symposiums?

I told him: To find husbands!

Otherwise, no sane Iranian would pay 100 bucks to go listen to Bull shiite of these Doctors preaching Kos O She'r for a week! They only go there because they assume some rich "Moteshakhes" single men will be there!

Davazdahomandesh, in the future, I will write an article on:

Older Iranian Parents, Masters of Guilt Trip!
(The World Owes Them Something!)

Older Iranian Parents, 65 & over, hi expectations, sensitive, attention seekers, ultra selfish, ultra proud, masters of guilt trip!

You know what I mean, don't you?

Sizdahomandesh, 13 is a Jinx number! The ligament which connects my left leg to my body, is aching due to over gardening & over over weight lifting; therefore, my left Ball (Imam Hussein) & the vicinity hurts! I am walking left left, thats why some beginning to think I am a Liftist!

My post to you went way too long. I have been writing & typing for so long that the pain in my left Testicle (Imam Hussein) have been agitated! So you see, sitting & typing is directly related to Khaye!

There is a direct relation between folks' left Ball & Typing!
Does this mean there is also a direct relation between Guz va Shaqiqeh?
Don't laugh, I am talking purely scientific!

Got to go take a hot bath or Jacuzzi & then lie down a while before I get major Ball Issues! Damn, I believe due to me bad mouthing & humoring these folks, they have "Bad Eyed" Imam Hussein! Cheshm Zadand!

I don't know who Bad Eyed Imam Hussein, it could be:

RP (Don Chixote) :don:

Homayoun (Sancho Panza) :sancho:

or Fouladvand, Varjavand (Jebhe Meli), Shomali (Hezbe Tudeh), Rajavi, or maybe Pirouznia?! How about Jahanshah Javid of Iranian.com? He got them beady eyes & he is also as tall as up to my left testicle?! Ain't it amazing that so many enemies or people hate me with passion?! I finger so many people, one of them or more, must have had tele kinetic powers & Bad Eyed my left testicle!

Hey wait a second, I see some midget's head right under my left testicle!!!!!! Is that Pirouznia? Dang, maybe he Bad Eyed Imam Hussein! What do you think?

Any how,

Nice chatting with you Haji. Jigareto bokhoram. You are a great scholar & solid friend.

Got to go jump in Jacuzzi, I am full of pain killers & pain! :jaccuzio:

By the way, I will not forget that image of Snow Dick which you sent me for future usage! Shame on you! With friends like you who needs enemies?! [-X

PS:
If you don't hear from me again, it means either:

a) The severe Testicular Pain does not allow me to type anymore!
b) Heboz got me!
C) Some Miranian Big Shot Up_Position whom I Fragged with, Bad Eyed Haji Kuchikeh & now I am in dual pain from Imam Hussein & Haji Kuchike both!

Poem of the day: :D

Saqi-ya dastam be tonbanat,
Biya Tokhmam begir!

OK enough typing this love letter Tumar, before I become impotent due to testicular problem & Ball-ache!

Nefrin Name!
Let me Nefrin & mirror the Bad Eye: I hope the one who Bad Eyed Imam Hussein, gets blinded in his Left Eye! Tomorrow, you will see one of the Iranian Up_Position Leaders will wear an eye patch over his left eye! He will be the SOB who Bad Eyed Imam Hussein (Killer, Riot)! :basij:

Make sure that you will Jeez him with Javalduz for me, will ya? :jiz:

Now I am really in pain & full of pain killers! I am going to sit in Jacuzzi for half an hour!

Adios Amigo

sign,
:firedvl:
Your Family Doctor
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IPC » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:15 am

Your Highness, Prince Ahreeman Mirza-e Qajar:

Not to worry,

We're sending the cavalry to protect your majesty's Left Testicle from Bad Eyes & Bewitched Talismans or Curses put by Enemies of Ahreeman or Unhappy Readers of your articles!

Testicle Protecting Cavalry is on the way, Tali Ho Eeehaa...

Over & Out

:horseman:
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Admzad » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:34 pm

Yaa AX,

I read u'r post, very interesting, as usual.
I'll get back to u (It needs more time that I have now).
In short I agree with most of u'r points.

Meanwhile I read another book: Silk road by n Martyn, which is mostly on China, but has some stuff on Miran.
I found this interesting:
--------------Page 337---------------
'What is he saying?' (author asks another guy)
'He says your country tries to make us piss on Islam'
'I'm sure that can't be right.'
'It is not right, but it is so! Your country built us a hospital full of great
marvels, as gift they said, but it was to tempt us. Within the hospital they
placed porcelain bowls to accept the offerings of your bladder. And so the
hospital remians empty. Sick people can't go to hospital.'
'Y not?'
'It is because of the porcelain bowls. To use them, men must piss towards
Mecca.' Glaring at me, he added:'We grow angry & sometimes afraid when
your country insults us.'
The other student was still reciting his persian version.
-------------------------------------

This was in Tehran. Some young student was complaining to the author.
It doesn't say what kind of 'student'.

Jallal Khaaleq!

AZ
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Admzad » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:53 pm

Yaa AX,

> ma kheyli be shoma eradat darim.

damet garm.
gurbunesh beram.

>Is that the one with a Persian servant/driver ...

yes, u got a good memory.

>Have you noticed, after 1979, there has been added
>so much more Imamzadeh in Iran?

No, that's impossible, u must be pulling my legs.
Surely Miranian r too smart for this.
Didn't they do AN-Qollaab?!
Cheh ani khordand, hanuz buyeh gandesh miyaad.

Just kiddin Doc.
IIRC, somebody (Nimaa ?) wrote a very nice short story
more than 30 years ago about this guy seeing a nice
straight branch on a tree, so thought it would make a
good walking stick. So he tied some fabric around it.
Next year he went to cut it, but the whole tree was full
of cloths/ribbons & was turned into imaam zaadeh.

>Remember how Shahrbanu, daughter of Yazdgird III who
>got chased, raped, force married & pursued by
>Hussein to the mountains, ran away from him & then
>she died out there in Ray?

Now, here I must this-agree with u.
U see, since God is rahim, he doesn't want women to
suffer. So He made sure that all holy men had small
dudul, so that when they raped women, the women would
not get hurt & would actually like it.
So the night before, she dreamt about Hoseyn's small
dudul & liked being raped.

astaq4allaah

> They never blame anything on their own stupidity,
>weaknesses, illiteracy & ignorance to allow British
>to use them!

Y do u always force me to this-agree with u?!
Miranians were stupid b4 the AN-Qollaab,
all AN-qollaabi va baa-imaan va baa-vojdaan.
They r now the only pee-pole who live in the
country of GOD under the God's own government.
4get about their own Imam calling them gaav/olaaq,
this was b4 the AN-Qollaab.
They must be happy with the KIR regime. Y else would
they erect 1 mollah after another for over 20 years?
They r no-bell pee-pole who wear KIRaavaat with
kot-shalvaar & have big EGO & Qeyrat & like to feel
important. So they always have to blame somebody.

Look at Iraq. They bent over for an asshole for over
20 years, who butchered them by thousands, using their
own pee-pole to kill/torture their own people.
Now, they r all F*ed, but it's too late.
All u see is Iraqies get angry on TV & demanding this
& that. They want everything done for them.
They r corrupt to the bone.
Of course MASTERS put KK Saddam there, like they've put
the MF Mollahs in Miran, but the blame goes to the
culture that has created such stupid pee-pole.

The on WW1 kept on blaming everything on the German ruler
but if an alien were to read the book it would find humans
extremely stupid. Millions were killed & raped & suffered,
for what?
Most important rulers of the Europe were all F*ing cousins!
These guys had big EGO & were resentfull of each other's
power & F*d europe in the process.
Masters planned to destroy Othoman empire & divided it amongst
each other & gave phoney promises to the locals & created
new countries, playing GODs. What they did caused many problems
that still exists today.

I read a very interesting book:
Baghdad's spy by C Souza
Written by the daughter of an Iraqi who was birtish citizen
& became a British spy.
The guy had Indian father & Iraqi mother, who believed in
the British empire & wanted to serve it. The empire ended up
treating him & his family (true blue british wife!) like shit!
I mean not only he sufferred to see the pain inflicted on Iraq,
but he was mentally abused & 'tortured' by the 'system'.
He was too stupid & didn't see how cruel politcs is.

MASTERS have been very cruel & made a lot of money.
They r smart & turn every misforture of the human race to
their own financial advantage.
So far they've basically tried to keep the majority of people
stupid & ignorant, but the world is getting 'smarter' &
is also is 'coming together'. We now have many nationalities
living in the MASTER countries.
Stupidy can only create more problems in future.
Just look at the fanatic shit brains Islamist.
OK, masters used them to F* Afgans to bring down Russia,
but now it is back firing on them. Sure they r smart enough to
use this for their own benefit, but how long is this SHIT to
continue?
How long r humans supposed to carry on killing each other
& destroy this planet in proccess.

Eisenhover at the end of his rule warned against the union
of Militarty & big private compaines & he called it the
military industrial power.

Sure, it's EZ to make money. Just remove shah, put the
KK mOllahs there, have Saddam attack Iran & have the
2 idiot nations kill one another for 8 years, while
selling both side expensive weapons.
Y not.
If these idiots r stupid enough to fall for it, y not?

Masters needs to think what kind of world they want their
kids to live in. Do they want a world where the majority r
stupid & ignorant & live in poverty; or a world with majority
being educated living in a 'fair' society.

They should know that they can never fool all the people all
the times.

They can't bullshit about democracy & 'caring' for the world,
while deliberately start wars & F* the world (as can been
seen in the book killing-hope).

They should know that once a country is F*ed, it would take
ceturies for it to recover, but erath is a 'closed environment'
& if u poison any part of the poison will spread to other parts
& one way or another it will poison the whole planet.

The Islamic countries r F*ed to begin with, but if they r
not educated, it will create a lot of problems for the world
directly & indirectly (due to many Muslims now living in the
Master countries).

It's not just mulims, africans & Asians r in trouble/poverty too.

Take a book by S Shah : storyteller's daughter
It has many good examples of how Afghan culture is totally F*ed.

One Afgan guy (A1) lives in Pakistan, working for the Army.
He spends a lot of his own money of the Afgan refugees, so much
so that his wife is against it.
Another afgan guy (A2) is a fighting mujaahed.
One day, A2 brings his very sick wife on his white horse to the
refugee camp. A1 takes the wife to the hospital risking his own
position. A2 cries & says he can't thank A1 enough ...
Guess how the story ends?
Eventually A2 sets fire to A1's house in Pakistan because A1 ran
out of money or A1 wasn't spending more of his own personal
money.

This book sheds light on many aspects of the shit culure of Afghan,
which is very much like Miran, like:
bacheh baazi, extreme authoritarian culture, khaarej-raised Afghans
do not fit-in back in the Afghan culture(!), etc.

This is Y I use the term mordaab of Miran, coz it kills everything
it touches due to total lack of logic/sense as expplained in the
turtle-escorpion joke about mid-east in one of my writing.

OK, master F*ed Vietnam, but Vietnamies r still in trouble, not
only in Vietnam, but in the Master countries, where their problems
r affecting the Master societies/people.

Either the Masters have to wake up, or the educated
people in the Master countries have to wake up & demand a more
democtaric/fair world for the majority & better mngmnt of this planet.

Luckily people like Zbigniev B, who was one of the architects of
Afgan-USSR saga, is now warning about how the west has gone down
the drain & the gap btwn have & have-nots (see MASTER101).

----------------------------------------

> any chance you get, draw more graphics.

I'm not motivated enough.
Miranians r too F*ing stupid & their feeders EGO maniacs.
I do what I can.
I was absolutely disgusted to see KK AH-Zadi-nezhad kissing
the F*ing hands the supreme killer of KIR. MJ-haa behave as if
they r all F*ing holy prophets directly in touch with GOD.
It pisses me off that Miran will change ONLY when Masters
decide to change it coz Miranians r too F*ing stupid & corrupt
to do anything.

Afetr 25 F8ing years there is no light at the end of the
nightmare & the Masters don't give a shit & have the KK
mollahs i n the palms of their hands ...

the WW1 book talked about Armenians & Turks in Baku & how
Armenians butchered Turks when they could, then the truks
doing revenge killing when they could. When Turkey attacked,
they all gave the control to the British EXPECTING the
Brits do all the fighting. They would desert & let the
Brits do all the fighting. Then they would expect the
Brits to leave & give the power to them.
It doesn't work like that.

>Miranian Doctors are throwing a Seminar in SD on
>"Who are Iranians"?!

Saw a doc on 2 Afghan doktorz giving a lecture in the west
about Afghan history, with their damn kotshalvaar & KIRaavaat
on. All EGO & poz & efaadeh raising the profile of the afghans
to boost their own EGO & image. Never mention the fact that
thousands, if not millions of Afghan kids live on streets in
Mid-east alone & don't want to go back to Afghanestan.
They were sooooooooooooo Miranian.

>Older Iranian Parents, 65 & over, hi expectations, sensitive,
>attention seekers, ultra selfish, ultra proud, masters of guilt trip!

Shame, shame, shame.
It people like u who r anti-Miranians & give Miran a bad name ;-)

>You know what I mean, don't you?

Yes I do.
aay laavz yU doktor.

Another point:
Heard 2 khaareji-Miranians talk about Miran & their book on Miran.
They had a lot of 'knowledge', like figures/dates/names, but
didn't have much 'wisdom' & didn't 'care' about Miran, they didn't
have the sense of 'belonging' & could laugh at situation in Miran
(something I've not been able to do since 1978).
eg, this young women intrviewed some KK Mollah & was really
'shocked' that aaqaa dudulesh boland shod & wanted to siqeh konesh!
I'm not surpirsed at all, coz I know these MF Mollahs.

>Nice chatting with you Haji.

Same, as always.

>Jigareto bokhoram.

gurbunesh beram ;-)

AZ
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Admzad » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:17 pm

4got to mention:

1-
The author of the afgan book was told stories in her
childhood about how brave/no-bell the old Afgan rulers
were. 1 was: After the ruler had a ton of 'Pilau', he
asked his guest 'what should we eat for dinner'!

This is all they ever did: eat & shit & F*.
No wonder the whole area went down the drain.

They were so stupid & divided that the Brits took
over the whole region without much trouble.

2-
Saw a Documentary about this 40-ish Iraqi man
who lived in the west for many years & after Saddam
went back to Iraq to make a film (this Doc was
made by him). He goes back to his extended family,
filming 5-18 yo kids who stupidly did sineh-zani,
including adault men/women posing in SHIIT crying
& ro'zeh khuni. Sure enough he was shown around
as important family member comming back from khaarej,
so sat in poistion of honour. He ended-up marying a
local girl too. It was toooooooo 'Miranian'!

After so many years in the west he learnt NOTHING &
could not see the shit he was taught & bain-washed with!

AZ
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Iran Room