Important - Islamic Activities

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Important - Islamic Activities

Postby IIRF » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:44 pm

Resistance Fighters,

The IIRF is gathering solid evidence that exposes the crimes and violations of key Islamic Figures. There has been increased activity which show they are moving into USA and espically Canada. Five years ago a law was passed in Canada where such criminals (like the criminals of the IR) may be taken to court on their soil. If you can email us with accurate evidence that would hold up in court we would apperciate it. Just As Israel tracked down and brought justice to the fleeing Nazi's, we shall do the same and be ready when they try and run.

Best Regards,

IIRF
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Sahandk » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:21 pm

Dude are you talking about that pathetic ex-shah veteran lawyer Ganji? the guy who comes on various monarchist tv stations and begs for money and orders people in Iran to do things for him and barks like a dog when nobody responds? only people arent as stupid as he thinks and havent even given him a penny.
You people re-invent yourselves into such important people it makes me laugh. First of all nobody in the world denies that Irans regime has comitted gross crimes, the world knows this, so do judges and lawyers. Irans regime is yearly condemned by the united nations for its violations of human rights and its various crimes. The reason why these tyrants have stayed in power is because of foreign policies who refuse to support the Iranian people and its resistance, rather they choose to deal, negotiate and "put down the gun, lets be friends", and two faced Iranians who allegedly say their against the iranian regime when infact they're spies of the ministry of intelligence.

-Good job in your effort but the world wasn't asleep when you decided to wake up.
Sahandk
Private

Postby IIRF » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:11 pm

Sahandk,

You know why the mullahs are still in power? Examples such as this and your comments, Iranians who want to free their country have gathered to try and bring real media attention upon the islamic regime and all you do is run your mouth which further contributes to Iranians being divided. You have your personal views and so do I but we both want to see a free Iran. Put aside your ignorant hate against monarchists and learn to accept that not everyone will see eye to eye with you. When you have no knowledge of something that is when ignorance prevails, remeber that because you continue to make a fool out of your self when you spew trash about monarchists. For your information every Iranian is to blame for the revolution, you can not ignore that fact.

You think your better then constitutional monarchists or even people with different political views ? What makes you better my friend? All you have to show for it is the continuous anti-shah crap you repeat on this forum. How is that helping Iran? It is also funny how you judge Iranians and their ideologies based upon some on IRanian tv posing to represent them. The tv stations are a joke, you think that is the real resistance?

Good job in Your effort to further divide Iranians and not open your eyes to the bigger picture..
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby iranazadbad » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:51 pm

Cam.
I think Iran was very succesful under the Shah. People were happy, proud of their nationality, hopeful for the furture, secure.
I think those are the signs of a succesful country.
But, then again, I have a strong bias for the Shah. I don't give a crap for his son and I don't think the monoarchy will ever return. However, one has to be honest, we had it really good under the king.
I come from a worker family, my parents did not have enough money to send me to private school. But, it was that king that financed my high school and college education. Everything I have today is due to his forsight in investing in people like me. God bless him, he was a great man.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:36 am

"If Iranians were rich in Iran, would the people be worrying about it’s regime and wanting to change it?"

CAM,
Iran was doing really well economically. In 37 years that king changed Ian from a backwward looking culture to one that was excited about the future. One can argue that many were poor, the question is "was the regime capitilizing in the right places so many of the poor could move themselves from poverty to a better life?" To me the answer is yes, and that is due to all the investment that regime made in educating its youths.

But to answer your question. I think Iran was geting too strong for its own good. Shah was investing in its people and industries. He wanted Iran to be able to provide all types of petrochemical products in that region. He knew that the oil cost about 4 bucks a barrel to extract but could generate up to $3000 per barrel in derivaties. He was moving the country toward nuclear technology, causing fear in the west that Iran may no longer need their protection services. Furthermore, the challenge of communist Russia, and how to manage it, forced some of the elite in the west to determine that a islamic movement in that region was the best obstacle to comminism success in the region. So, they started financing the moslem brotherhoods everywhere in that part of the world. The Russian on the other hand were busy, through their agents in iran, causing disturbances. So, at the end, many iranian people being duped to the idea of feedom, justice , equality and one barrel of oil everyday joined the anti shah movement. Thus, once again, in history, playing their parts as a group that screw itself and its accomplishments to serve outside masters. The interetsing part is that once again they got the same results, true fascism, beheading, rapes, shit on its persian traditions, Arabic ideas and principles, mind control, poverty, refugees,.....
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:09 pm

"If all Iranians were rich in Iran under present regime IRI, would Iranians be worrying about it’s regime and wanting to change it? In another words, if Iranians were provided with financial comfort, would they complain about Islam's problems? "
Cam,
Thanks for the clarification.
When Alexabader conqured Iran, he wrote to his advise asking for advise on how to control this magnificent civilization. The answer came that he needed to do two things, first to appoint the least capable Iranians as his appointee to govern. This is so he knows that without Alexander he would never see power. Secondly, he was advised to keep the Iranians in struggle for daily needs. That way most time the Iranians were busy trying to provide for their family versus to recongize their importance.
I guess my quick answer to your question would have been "No, the folks would not complain about islam or this regime." However, I do believe this regime can not affort a very economically affluent nation. It always needs a poor class to fight for justice in its name and/or to champion.

As for me personally, if most Iranians are wealthy, I would have nothing to complain about this regime. I do believe with wealth comes a sense of pride, dignity and respect. I support that more than I can ever support compassion.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:15 pm

Dear Cam,
If I understand you correctly, then I agree. I do believe there is absolutley no reason for Iranian nation to be poor given do much natural resources. To me the poverty is the result of a reactionary mind set that is not willing to to use the best and latest ideas/solutions to solve social/econimic problems.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:16 pm

Dear Cam,
I really enjoyed reading your post. I do totally agree. That may be one reason I don't let what is going on in that place to disturb me too much.
I hope that eventually there would be a change in the mind set, a light a shock.. something to wake them up.
Just add to your drug analogy, when high, one has no clue as where he/she is going. But, then again they don't even know where they are. That may be the reason so many in Iran are becoming addicts. Through the drug they can forget about the pain of being.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Return to Iran Room