16 Azar Iranian Student Uprisings (Facts vs Lies)

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

16 Azar Iranian Student Uprisings (Facts vs Lies)

Postby CR » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:51 am

16 Azar Iranian Student Uprisings
(Facts vs Lies)
Dec 7, 1953 (16-Azar 1332)

Liberator and Club:

16 Azar Student Uprising and Protests are an Iranian tradition since 1953. For almost 53 years, Iranian students have been commemorating, protesting and celebrating 16 Azar as a day to promote democracy against dictatorship. Promoting democracy is not promoting Jebhe Melli (National Front) or Hezbe Tude (Communist Tude Party). Those students who died on 1953 by the hands of Shah's dictatorial regime were freedom lovers. Before they were (so called) members of Jebhe Melli and Hezbe Tude, they were human beings who loved freedom and democracy. These three students may or may not been members or sympathizers of Jebhe Melli and Hezbe Tude but fact of the matter is that all three of them were pro democracy forces and they were murdered by Shah's regime. Since that day in 1953, every 16 Azar, students have been protesting and they have gotten injured or have died by the hands of Shah's or Mullahs' regime.

Unfortunately till this day, you Monarchists can't accept that Shah's regime was a dictatorship and he was a dictator. A free human being can't live in a dictatorship. A free human being wants to live in a democracy. Students are intellectuals. The Intellectuals can't live and they refuse to live in a dictatorship. This was the reason behind 16 Azar student uprising.

Monarchists brand any voice of freedom as Tudei and Jebhei. I think we can recall the narrow-minded and idiotic remarks of your friends from Anjoman Padeshahi (Azade, Kian, other closed minded Thugs) in this club! When someone doesn't know history, that someone makes illiterate remarks and brands IPC members as Tudei or muslim. Do you recall your imbecile fascist friend (Kian) from Anjoman Padeshahi calling us a bunch of Commie-Mojaheds?

I don't blame these illiterate people (Azade, Kian, other closed minded Thugs) for being illiterate, but I blame their Fascist leaders (Fooladvand) where they get their information from him! Fooladvands of the Iranian society keep these kids illiterate by not teaching them true history of Iran.

There is no denying that Shah has done some good for Iran but anyway you cut it, his regime was a dictatorship, which suppressed human rights, freedoms and democracy. Islamic Republic is also a dictatorship. You and Monarchists can justify Shah's action till next century but fact of the matter can't change. History can't change. A Dictatorship is a dictatorship and people who fight for democracy can't be branded by Monarchist Diaper Babies (Azade, Kian, other closed minded Thugs), as Commie-Mojaheds! Your Juvenile friends need to get a grip on reality.

At the present, Monarchists want to confuse the history. Hamrazm Shafigh was a Monarchist and I have great respect for him. I have great respect for Monarchist Hamrazman of Resistance. Hamrazm Aryamanesh was also a Monarchist. But I don't let my respect for Monarchist Hamrazman blinds me to the historical facts. The events of 16 Azar 1332 (1953) has nothing to do with Assassination of Hamrazm Shafigh on 16 Azar 1981. Monarchists are trying to hijack over half a century of student uprising & fight for freedom and democracy in to one day of assassination of a Monarchist on 1981. This is called "Twisting The History"!

You talk about The Real Version of 16 Azar (Monarchist Version) which is assassination of Hamrazm Shafigh verses the Tudei Version and Republican version (Fake Version) which is killing of 3 students by Regime of Shah! You and Monarchists are re-writing history!

There is only one version and one version only. That's Iranian historical version of 16 Azar celebrated by students for over 50 years and I promise you it has nothing to do with Hamrazm Shafigh's assassination!

The more Monarchists try to re-write history, the more they will be isolated and mocked by forces of democracy. Shutting voices of intelligence such as IPC in Monarchist Diaper Baby chatrooms (Activist Chat) but allowing illiterate Monarchist Diaper Babies to freely preach false and revised history will not fool anyone. It will only reminds everyone that monarchists are still the same old monarchists. Pre 1979 they were silencing the intellectuals and pro democracy forces in Iran and today, post 1979, they are silencing people's voice and the intellectuals' voice in their Juvenile Chatrooms (Activist Chat). Same old Monarchists! Fascist Tribunes/forums/press with Censorship as their agenda have fallen pre 1979 and post 1979 because they don't have the support of the people.

Branding forces of democracy as Commie-Mojaheds does not help your cause and it can't fool anyone. Trash Talk of juvenile Monarchists in their Juvenile Chatroom (Activist Chat) can't change history and for sure it doesn't make me a Commie-Mojahed. But I promise you it destroys "All Monarchists" good reputation including yourself. You might want to talk to your Ajoman Padeshahi friends to stop ruining the good reputation of good Nationalist Constitutionalist Monarchists such as yourself. Historical lies can and will damage every Monarchist's reputation.

This is an article about protests on 16 Azar 1953 to 2002. These protests commemorate the student uprising of 1953. Students have commemorated this day for over decades. This is a biased article because it is written by Jebhe Melli but it's good to read because it gives you one view (their view). This article is by Jebhe Melli Sweden (your homeboys next door):

http://www.jebhemelli.net/htdocs/statem ... 6_azar.htm

This next one is about the historical events of 16 Azar 1953 which has nothing to do with Assassination of Hamrazm Shafigh on 16 Azar 1981. This article is not biased and for Jebhe Melli because Sam Ghandchi is not a Jebhei.

Sam Ghandchi writes:

"My cousin, Ahmad Ghandchi, who was sympathetic to Jebhe Melli, and two others, Shariat-Razavi and Bozorg-Nia, who were claimed by hezbe tudeh as sympathetic to Hezb-e Tudeh, were killed by the gun of Shah's police, on this 7th day of December in 1953, at the University of Tehran, when they had gone on strike, protesting Nixon's visit of Iran, following the CIA coup of 1953."

Writting this article doesn't make Sam Ghandchi a Jebhei or a Tudei and for sure not a Commie-Mojahed! Juvenile Illiterate Monarchists born and living in Exile need to grow up and read some history.

Experts from this article:

Iranian Students-Tale of Two Regimes
http://www.ghandchi.com/339-IranStudentsEng.htm

Sam Ghandchi writes:

2. About Dec 7, 1953 (16-Azar 1332)

16-Azar (Dec 7) is from the days right after the CIA coup of 1953. Despite the attempts by monarchists in the recent years to remove anniversary celebrations of Dec 7th from the calendar of Iran's pro-democracy movement, Iranian students celebrate both days, because Dec 7 (16-Azar) reminds us that we do not want to trade one retrogressive regime with another.

Iranian students have been struggling for democracy for over half a century, commemorating two days shows this challenge under two dictatorial regimes. It should not be surprising why Iranian students make a point to keep both days because they want to emphasize that they will not be return to the old regime as the monarchists try to take advantage of IRI atrocities to come back to power in Iran. Below is my memories of 16-Azar (Dec 7) at the time of the Shah.

The anniversary of Dec 7, 1953, is from another generation of Iranian students who fought for democracy under the Shah's regime. The anniversary of 16-Azar of 1332, rooz-e dAneshjoo, the International Students Day. Many people who have been members of the Confederation of Iranian Students abroad in 60s and 70s, or have been students in Iran in those years, would remember the commemorations in Iran and abroad, on this special day, and still after the 1979 Revolution, the Iranian students in Iran celebrate the anniversary of this day.

When I was a student in late 60s and early 70s, I remember celebrations of this day, and it was a day that students remembered their freedom-loving peers, who were the first to oppose Shah's dictatorship of post-CIA coup of 1953, and who had given their blood to show their dislike of Shah's repression, just a few months after that dark CIA coup in Iran.

My cousin, Ahmad Ghandchi, who was sympathetic to Jebhe Melli, and two others, Shariat-Razavi and Bozorg-Nia, who were claimed by hezbe tudeh as sympathetic to Hezb-e Tudeh, were killed by the gun of Shah's police, on this 7th day of December in 1953, at the University of Tehran, when they had gone on strike, protesting Nixon's visit of Iran, following the CIA coup of 1953.

As far as calling the three students as jebhe or tudeii, this is how anybody was categorized in 1953, as either jebhe or tudeii, but they were just freedom-loving students of Technology Faculty (Daneshkadeh Fani) of University of Tehran, who were protesting the coup that had overthrown legal popular reformist government of Dr. Mossadegh.

The blood stain of the three students on the columns of the main building of Daneshkadeh Fani was still there a few years ago. I do not know if it is still there now. For years during the Shah's regime, following the bloody shooting of the Shah's regime on 16-Azar, the students of Daneshkadeh Fani, were the bastions of Iranian students movement for democracy.

Outside Iran, the main newspaper of the Confederation of Iranian students in 60s and 70s was called 16-Azar, and the day 16-Azar was always celebrated by Iranian students, who studied in universities abroad. I think all the archives of Confederation's 16-Azar paper may be found at the US Library of Congress in the Iran section.

Ahmad Ghandchi, Shariat-e Razavi, and Bozorg-nia are buried in emAm-zAdeh AbdollAh near Tehran. I was two years old when they were killed, so I just know about them from family conversations. When I was a child, I used to go to their graveside with my father, as it is also near my grandfather's grave.

My zan-amoo (my cousin's mother), who passed away just about fifteen years ago, always would cry every time remembering her son Ahmad. Ahmad was one of the brightest in the family. Ahmad Ghandchi got his diploma when he was 16 and was very knowledgeable. His story of being killed, for fighting against the dictatorship, is unfortunately the story of the life and death of many of the brightest children of Iran over the years.

The students' protest in 16th of Azar, was not only to protest the post-Coup repression and US involvement in Iran, but Shariat-Razavi, Ghandchi, and Bozorg-nia and their peers, thought that they can break that atmosphere of fear and intimidation (rob va vahshat), and perhaps they had a chance. But unfortunately they were defeated and the post-coup terror continued for decades.

The US policy was the main reason for the success of coup, and for failure of democracy in Iran in those years. I have condemned IRI hostage-taking, from day one, which happened in the aftermath of 1979 Revolution, nonetheless, I have also condemned U.S. role in Iran, during the Shah's regime, from CIA coup of 1953, to training of the Savak, to supporting the repressive Shah's government in the post-coup years.

The July 9th Uprising of Iranian students in 1999, reminded me of the 16-Azar of 1953. Again the Iranian students took the flag of asking for freedom and democracy in Iran and a few were killed and a number of them are still in jail.

After years and years of struggle for democracy in Iran, and even after going through a revolution, again the democratic law and human rights were defeated in Iran and again the Iranian students are in the forefront of pro-democracy movement, to protest the repression and to ask for democracy, and again they are paying with their blood for this great ideal of humanity.

3. Conclusion

What is notable today is that there is a strong movement of pre-university youth in Iran, that ever since the years of 1941-1953 such a pre-university youth movement was never this strong. In post-1953, only the otoboosrAni movement of 1969 ( a movement protesting the price of bus tickets in 1969), was a notable movement with pre-University youth. Other than that, during the 1953-1979 period, there was hardly any pre-university youth movement in Iran. In recent years, the youth movement has shown its powerful presence on occasions such as the periodic matched of soccer games in Iran.

I think the presence of a strong youth movement in the years after the fall of Reza Shah and following World War II, was because on one side there was a half-democracy in Iran, in those years, and on the other side, the atmosphere in the world, was very international and the youth in different countries compared themselves with their counterparts in other countries, and were demanding what their peers had.

Internet and Television have created a similar situation for the youth today, where Iranian youth compare themselves to their peers elsewhere in the world, and the movement of the youth in Iran is an added element to the movement of Iranian university students and it is hard to say how these two movements will complement each other in their struggle for democracy and progress.

Even the teachers movement is in close relation with the students, raising the flag of pro-democracy movement. Nonetheless, these are tough times, especially for the ones who are facing the vigilantes on the streets of Iran and are facing torture in the Evin prison. I believe any help for the progressive students movement in Iran has never been as timely as now.

The cornerstone of the current movement in Iran is the separation of state and religion and the demand for full secularism, which can only happen by ending the Islamic Republic of Iran for good, and the regime tries its best to suppress the secular forces.

One of the leaders of Iranian pro-democracy movement, during the prolonged students demonstrations of 2002, noted an important thought. He said that students movement have their own limitations, although students movement has always been a spectacular part of pro-democracy movement of Iran. To lead the movement of Iran for regime change, a political party is needed, and although students movement and its leadership, are important parts of such an endeavor, but they are not equal. I have written my thoughts on the Futurist Party in a different paper, and have separately discussed it in relation to political coalitions as well.

Long live the pro-democracy movement of Iranian students

Hoping for a Futurist, Federal, Democratic, and Secular Republic in Iran,

Sam Ghandchi, Editor/Publisher
IRANSCOPE
http://www.iranscope.com
June 1, 2004

RELATED SLIDESHOW
http://iranscope.ghandchi.com/Anthology ... eshjoo.htm

My Conclusion

When Juvenile Diaper Baby Monarchists twist and re-write history, it doesn't only damage their reputation as "Sane human beings" but it also damages the good reputation of great Monarchist Hamrazman (Shafigh, Aryamanesh, others) who passed away and ones who are alive, such as yourself.

I have tried to shed some light on this subject. Thank you for reading my take on the issue.

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby iranazadbad » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:40 pm

CR,
Koon che kar dare be shaghighe,
Shah is dead and there is no monorchy in Iran. You may have been smoking too much crap in the last 27 years. For your information, Iran has been under an Islamic regime for over two decades. So just talk about that.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:25 pm

Cam,
Are you "fucking" kidding me. Over 100,000 dead, country screwed beyond recovery, a reactionary in charge of of the most significant civilizations in the world, and you are concern about my language being too volgur.
Fuck you and all your elitist crap dealers. How about that. Put that in your fucking pipe and smoke it.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:34 pm

Cam,
You still don't get it.
I and millions of Iranians are out of our own land because some horrible experience is going on there. The very sense of nationhood is being taken over by some ajnabi worshipers who have destroyed everything that once was good in that country. A trure reactioary force is rulling Iran, and those who are not qualified to run a mid size company anywhere are in charge of a country of 70 millions with magnificent natural resources.
So, when I hear someone like CR talk again about monarchy, it is very clear to me that he or she is getting her paycheck from the regime. He or she is selling herself and the nation short. And it is because of people like her that I have no hope for Iran's greatness ever again. You can not have a great nation when you can buy so many of its citizens for dollars and cents. The monarchy is not in power in Iran today. If it was the monarchy that caused all this pain, today, I would be all in support of trashing the whole notion of them. But, They are not in charge, The main contradiction is the IRI and its depise for everything that is truly Iranian.
Therefore, in this context when I hear from you that you are pointing to my statemnt of "smoking too mauch crap" as volgur, I think you are missing the point or you are in the same set of bajgiran as CR is.
Anyway, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Shahrzad BB » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:10 am

Doctor Cam:

We have colaborated before. We worked together on the Peter Patient and at first we had some success but he broke loose and escaped the clinic to run back to IPC before his release date, then we lost him for good. Doctor Cam, we are a good team, we can do good therapy in IPC. We need to colaborate on this one. I been observing the Patient, at one time he was a mild maniac but now he is in need of a straight jacket. I wait for your full analysis report before I sent the ambulance and two orderlies with the straight jacket. With your permission, I start my analysis of the Patient Iran:

<The very sense of nationhood is being taken over by some ajnabi worshipers who have destroyed everything that once was good in that country. A trure reactioary force is rulling Iran,>

Yes, the one which you are buying plane ticket to go back to them! The one which you are cheering for them! One moment you cheer for Shah, one moment you cheer for Ahmadinejad! Clear case of Manic Depressive!

<and those who are not qualified to run a mid size company anywhere are in charge of a country of 70 millions with magnificent natural resources.>

And thats why you are going back to Iran to show them how to run a company, right? Clear case of Nurse Nurture Syndrom, wanting to mother and nurture the incompetent!

<So, when I hear someone like CR talk again about monarchy,>

Dude, its a free forum, people can talk about anything. We let you loose to release your psycho babble so I can psycho analyse you and cure you! Don't you think its fair?

Doctor Cam, this patient is surely Bi Polar. A moment of sanity followed by a long period of insanity!

< it is very clear to me that he or she>

Dude can't you tell, It is a HeShe! Dude, you checked her panties and still can't tell she is both? You never learn, do you? Richard Pryor done Freebase and now he is dead, didn't I tell you cut the Freebase? Its all the Freebase you done in college! Shah sent you to study but you Coked up your brain and now you write lunatic fringe in IPC! You wasted Shah's money! Shame on you dude!

< is getting her paycheck from the regime.>

Aha dude! Can't you tell CR is a Hezzi? That fur thingie around her shoulder is actually a turban which goes around her head & she becomes a he and male Imam!

< He or she is selling herself and the nation short.>

No dude, He or She is making a mistake not assigning Liberator to arrest you and send you to UCSD Hospital, Psychiatric Ward, my office, to either inject you with Lithium or put you in straight jacket in a padded room!

Dude, aside from Manic Depressive, Paranoid Schizophrenic, Dimentive Melancholic and Psycho babbling, you are also blind by cataract! Whats this He She thingie? CR mentioned she could be a Lezzy but not a Tranny, so where do you get the HeShe? Do you think she got a dick in her pants? This is all coming from your Childhood traumas. For lack of strong male characters in your early life, You had strong women bossing you around in Iran, now every strong woman you see, you figure she got a dick like a man! You see dicks in women's panties! This is the base for your HeShe Stories! Not worry, Dr. BB can cure you. BB O BB, what would IPC patients do without you?????

< And it is because of people like her that I have no hope for Iran's greatness ever again.>

Dr. Cam:
Note >>>>>
Do you realize at one time we only had one mental case in IPC named Peter, but now they grown like Cock Roaches: Peter, Lori, Joehohoho and now Iran? Is it an epidemic? How many grams of lithium would you perscribe to stop the epidemic? Is Morphine needed?

< You can not have a great nation when you can buy so many of its citizens for dollars and cents.>

True, CR has been buying lots of fur coats, fur shoulder thingies, fur jackets, fur gloves ........... she lives life of luxury and travels a lot. She must be on Mollah payroll. Good job exposing CR. Do you want a medalion as a detective? I thought I was the greatest detective and conspiracy theorist in IPC, but now my hat comes off to you! God bless you Iran. What talents you have boy! Clear case of Paranoia, Delusive Paranoia!

< The monarchy is not in power in Iran today.>

Exellent Analysis Mr. Iran, exelent! You figured that by yourself? No helps? what talents you have? What intelligence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Wonderful work dude! Clear case of Child Alchole Syndrom! His brain was exposed in early ages. What do you think Dr. Cam?

< If it was the monarchy that caused all this pain, today, I would be all in support of trashing the whole notion of them. But, They are not in charge, The main contradiction is the IRI and its depise for everything that is truly Iranian.>

And thats why you bought the next ticket to Tehran to help your ayatollahs further FUCK Iran, right dude? Clear case of Bi Polar and Multiple Personality! He can't remain a Stand Up patient, we need to lay him down to strap beds in a padded room. He is a danger to himself. We must change his status to an In Patient! He must go in the system.

<Therefore, in this context when I hear from you that you are pointing to my statemnt of "smoking too mauch crap" as volgur,>

Not at all. Your words are sweet as candy. How can someone mistaken them with Vulgarity? Not you dude! Clear case of Szhisohprenic disorder!

< I think you are missing the point>

I think you are missing the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

< or you are in the same set of bajgiran as CR is. >

You foolish boy! Can't you get it? CR and Cam are both on Mollah payroll, how do you think they both travel so much around the world on company accounts? The company is IRI.

<Anyway, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.>

Ho ho ho and a bottle of lithium with strong morphine mixed with it is perscribed!

BB Psycho Analysis on Iran Patient
Case number 01012 Urgent Care
Patient Name: Iran :kohezboii:

Doctor Cam:

What should we do with Iran?

My observations brings me to the results of this patient is a danger to himself and society. He can't be running loose in the streets. When you return from vacation, don't attempt to hospitalize him in Belview, East coast is no place for him. We have the facilities and advanced medications, tools and gadgets to treat him. The patient must be sent to Cali and to psychiatric ward of UCSD. I take over his treatments and you can come here as his primary doctor and my consultant.

We made some remarks that the brunet CR could be the blonde Cat in disguise. CR made some remarks on her Lezzy Fantasies and now this dude took all that a step away. He sees CR as a Transvestite post operational Transsexual IRI Agent. Do you think this dream is in color or B&W?

This patient is in need of immediate help. East coast can no more give him the fix. West coast can cure him but first we need to put him away for a decade or two. Why is he loose in the street?

I told everyone, I do charitable work as my internship, so I see patients for free in IPC. Just send them to my clinic, send them together in groups of fours. I give them package deals and tour of Cali. Before this patient escapes to Iran to become another Ahmadinejad, we need to strap him down. If we don't do it now, one day we hear from him in UN:

"Israel must be moved to somewhere in Europe. Holocaust never did happen. Israel must get out of the face of earth. When I was talking in UN, a hand from God came on earth and held all the audience still and zoom to my speech. Hand of God was in action."

Doctor Cam, I understand, you are Geschtaltian and I am Freudian, but same as our last colaboration on Peter, we can do good work with this one. Iran is in need of help. These are public cries for help, before he picks up a gun, goes on top of Empire State & shoot people at random. Do you hear his cries? We need to help him. Today its straps for him but tomorrow it will be asylum. Not a minute too late, we must colaborate on this one. I expect your full analysis to review.

I'm going to use your analysis for my thesis in college and on this patient. I hope I'm allowed?

Dr. Cam, thanks for your help in advance. Charitable work in IPC Clinic pays off. Its good for us to see IPC patients for free. Its Christmas time! ho ho ho ........

Even if CR same as Cat and every other man or woman is attracted to me (because I am the most beautiful woman in IPC), I must set aside pleasure and stick to work to save this patient's (Iran) life. Lets colaborate to save this patient and society from him! I wonder where does CR finds characters like Iran and collects/gathers them in IPC? I think she is hand selecting lunatics of the world and brings them to IPC for us to do therapy. She wants to keep us busy! LOL

The patient had major head injuries and childhood traumas which cause his present state. I go with medication, straps, strap jacket, padded room, shock therapy, injections, sessions, consultations, close observations & isolation from society for at least ten years. He can't remain an out patient, he must become an in patient. Even Iran wasted Shah's college money on cocane freebase, I try to get a grant from Prince Reza Pahlavi for this patient's therapy. Whats your analysis?

I must go back to my studies, thesis and work.
Happy Holidays everyone

Doctor BB
Psychiatrist of the board
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby iranazadbad » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:12 pm

"....Clear case of Manic Depressive! "

BB and Cam,
I am glad you get along well. That may be true that everytime I think about Iran, what was versus what it is now, I get depressed. However, in order to resolve that, I would not again care about Iran nor come to any site talking about that place. You guys can have fun trashing a king that no longer is alive. For me he will alwyas be the very essense of what was , and may again be, good and right about Iran.
As for AhamadiNejad, I like and respect him. even though I despise his beliefs.I find him to be a man who is honest about what he believes, and in life you can never be more than that.
As for my life, I am the luckiest man there is. I have been married to the most beautiful woman in the world for almost 3 decades. My cchildren are teaching in universtities or have their own businesses, and I make lots of money doing I what I love to do.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Qambujiye » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:55 pm

Iran:

Man are you kiddin me? What a pussy girly man! Man, your a typical Iranian. Your good with bashing others but you can't take a word of what you spew out!

"However, in order to resolve that, I would not again care about Iran nor come to any site talking about that place."

I always knew you were crazy but I never took you as a pussy! Stop being such a cry baby. You are too old to be a cry baby. You are a grown man and you need to be able to take what you dish out. You need to have potential to take criticism as you give criticism.

Any person who lived in Iran then, and now lives outside, has psychological problems, because we lost everything we had. My parents do, I do and you do. Man, Its nothing to be ashamed of.

"You guys can have fun trashing a king that no longer is alive."

You are making fun of Einstein which was 100 times more important than Shah! Einstein is dead, why do you make fun of him? Why do you bash him?

Man, I loved Shah and I fought for his name, but he screwed our generation, abandoned us & ditched out. He died a disgraceful death in exile. Even Saddom didn't run away but Shah did! Don't lie to yourself, Shah fucked our generation. Do you expect me not to criticise him? Even Monarchists like BB criticise him! Man I am a Ultra Nationalist and I tell you, If Shah would stayed, military would stayed, we would stayed and fight to death for him and Iran. Man, Shah fucked us over and it wasn't his first time. After that, I lost my faith in Monarchists. Man, you are screwed because Shah fucked us over. Face the music man!

No one is making fun of Shah. People criticise him for his weaknesses. Do you think Shah is beyond criticism? You open up your mouth and call someone like CR or Cam who has been fighting to free Iran for years, as IRI Agents, then you expect people not to psycho analyze you? Get real man. They psycho analysed you right on the dot and now you gonna run like a cry baby to Shah's spirit!

Iran, listen up man, nothing is sacred and no one is beyond criticism. This is IPC, get used to it. When you bash someone like CR, then be prepared to be bashed. Iran man, don't be a pussy, I hate pussy men! Your too old to be a pussy. Be a man.

You must take in what you dish out man.

Q
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Shahrzad BB » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:56 pm

Continued Analysis of Patient Iran

Doctor Cam:

You kill me! :)

I adore your well analyzing mind and I will use your analysis for my college work. If you get time, please do further analysis of Patient Iran, because I can always use your case analysis on IPC Patients. I'll also try to locate Peter, send an ambulance, orderlies with straight jacket to bring him again to UCSD Psychiatric Ward. When I get him here, I lock him up in isolation and throw away the key. I expect nothing less than your trip to LA for consultation. Doctor Cam, let me have a shot at it. Lets have our second session.

With your permission Doctor,

<BB and Cam, >

Doctor BB and Doctor Cam

I am glad you get along well

We don't get along. We colaborate as psychologists/psychiatrists to seek a cure for you and other IPC Patients (Peter, Lori, Bita, Ghods, ...........). We are professionals offering a free helping hand to our ill Ham-mihanan. :)

< That may be true that everytime I think about Iran, what was versus what it is now, I get depressed.>

Take a pill and chill out:
Recipe,
Prozac 25 MG
Effexor 35.7 MG
Lithium 20 MG
Valium 20 MG

Mix them up, put them in spice crusher (Dasteh Havan), crush and smoosh them with Havan. Eat them with lots of water.

<However, in order to resolve that, I would not again care about Iran nor come to any site talking about that place.>

Escape from your problems, not expressing yourself and piling them inside, will only make your condition worst! I recommend, expressing yourself, but in tradition of a civilized human. Opening the mouth and throwing any garbage comes out of it, to the Web Mistress and Doctor Cam, won't help you!

< You guys can have fun trashing a king that no longer is alive.>

We were standing at IPC door, waiting for you to grant us permission to talk! You are in a bad condition, aren't you? How does your wife and children take your shit at home? If you were my husband or father, I would put you right in your place and I would do it every day of the week.

Whats this Shah Shah sineh zani? Dude, I am a Saltanat Talab. I've been a Saltanat Talab since birth. Who the fuck are you to give me gult trip about Shah? I have a picture of Shahanshah in my office at hospital. You don't need to tell me about Shah. Oh fuck you very much please! Get a clue please!

Doctor Cam, please islolate the patient, he is getting on my nerves, I have a hot temper, I might burn his dick with coaxian cable hot wire, please stop me Doctor, hold me back, stop ..............

Now you hit us with your wealth, family life, education ................ Fucking Shallow Iranians. Doctor Cam, I'm warning you, hold me back, I might hurt the patient......... stop me before I .......

< For me he will alwyas be the very essense of what was , and may again be, good and right about Iran.>

Iran is a nation with thousands of years of history with many great Shahanshahs, Heroes and Nationalists. Shahanshah Aryamehr was only one of them. He doesn't represent the only goodness about Iran. Iran exists today, because of Apranik, Artemisia, Banoo, Babak, Abu Moslem, Yaqoob Leis, Ferdousi, Rudaki, Nader, Reza Shah and thousands of other men and women. Read history.

<As for AhamadiNejad, I like and respect him.>

You have unsolved problems, that says it all. Doctor Cam, can we help him to overcome his symptom to put his foot in his mouth?

< even though I despise his beliefs.I find him to be a man who is honest about what he believes, and in life you can never be more than that.>

So does CR, she is a woman of conviction who fights for women's rights, opposition and IPC. Why do you trash the lady but you cherish a Muslim Gav like Ahmadinejad? Whats in your brain, Shiite?

CR isn't a Monarchist but I respect her. She offends you because she criticises Shah? Well fuck you! Your not a Monarchist, your not a political activist, your not even sane! I'm a Saltanat Talab, I should be offended, but I'm not because I see wheres CR comming from. You, your blind, you don't get it, do you? Does Shah know you suck off of Ahmadinejad? Dude, you are clueless!

Am I an IRI Agent too? :)

If Ahmadinejad is good, then IRI is good, then to be an IRI Agent is good. So why do you call CR an IRI Agent as a bad thing to call someone?

In psychology, we have a term for people like you, it is known as:

"Confused Bastard" :)

<As for my life, I am the luckiest man there is. I have been married to the most beautiful woman in the world for almost 3 decades. My cchildren are teaching in universtities or have their own businesses, and I make lots of money doing I what I love to do.>

Woot there is, woot there is..............
Yup, I also have a pussy cat who sleeps next to my leg, I have a father who is a successful businessman and not half as insane as you, I have a controlling mother whose a doctor, I have a cousin in Germany who is a Disco Bunny, I have a Cousin in San Diego who is a Slut, I have a neighbor who is cute, My neighbor's dog has rabies, I have a beautiful room, I have a English Car a cute Mini Cooper made by Rover, I have a good job at hospital, I am a straight A Student, I use Shower Gel, I use Charmin Toilet Paper, I have my own Bathroom, Persian boys in neighborhood and school and hospital die to talk to me (The Blonde Bombshell), but I ignore them to see them in pain, I have a secret crush on Ahreeman but he ignores me, Cat the last IPC Web Mistress had a secret crush on me but she was too shy to reveal it, Lori wants my body but she is not out of closet yet, Peter is obcessed with me but I don't date my patients, I have money, brains, looks, wardrobe, intelligence, and everything else I desire, I can talk about myself for days and months, but I must not continue because I'm not a psycho like you who changes the topic in to his personal family, life and finances! Get a clue, will you dude?

Dude, get a clue, can you? CR, Cam and myself are on your side, we are not the enemy! Why do you suck off to Ahmadinejad? Why are you going to Iran to kiss his hand? Dude, CR is not the one who smokes shit for decades, its you dude! You smoke cheap Taryak Juice (Shireh)! My dad used to do it too! I told him cut it out. I'm telling you to cut it out too! You guys are rich why do you smoke Shireh? Stingy cheap bastards, you are!

Doctor Cam, check out his defence mechanism, see it? Typical Persian Defence Mechanism! When you hit them with their psychiatric flaws and illnesses, they become defensive, so they talk about how rich they are, how powerful they are, what beautiful family they have, bla bla bla............ Iranian Patients are so clear, you can see through them.

Same thing with Persian guys in Night Clubs, School, Hospital ................. when you hit them with a tough one, complex subject, or personal flaw, quickly they pull the defence mechanism and tell you about their Benz or BMW, large house, bank account and tons of girl friends! If some girl has a lip twitch in the market, they say she smiled at me and she loves me! I see through Persians, they are so shallow. Take Iran Guy for instance. He feeds us this shit about his life, its like we have no life, we are homeless, we live in a shelter and we're on crack! I should write a book about Persians and their Defence Mechanism! I see through Persian guys, so shallow.

Iran Dude, you wasted Shah's money and now you wasted my time. I have a internship, studies, research to attend. Byeeeee boy.

What do you say Doctor Cam? Whats your take?

BB o BB, whats a girl to do?

Psychiatrist of The Board
Long Live Me,
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Shahrzad BB » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:12 pm

Doctor Cam:

Follow Up Report

Aha dude! Can't you tell CR is a Hezzi? That fur thingie around her shoulder is actually a turban which goes around her head & she becomes a he and male Imam!

This is the case of the Little Albert in conditioning, where seeing a white bearded person stimulates a killing white fury rabbit by shotgun, in this case CR fur reminds the person of a turban around a nasty Mullah’s head (similar to the text)

The Little albert Syndrom, wonderful analysis Doctor.

How many grams of lithium would you prescribe to stop the epidemic? Is Morphine needed?

No, don’t waste such elegant matters. I’d describe just the brick juice potion (powdered brick mixed with water and chicken refuse).

Doctor you are so harsh but so practical and economic!

Clear case of Bi Polar and Multiple Personality!

Split personality, not the multiple as a tough army sergeant may have when acting as a normal father at home as well as part time nurse.

You are absolutely right and I was absolutely wrong. Your experience is superior to my hard research. Iran Patient is not Multiple Personality but Split Personality. Doctor you are so wise.

Split Personality like "Prince of Persia" (Two Faces, One Warrior) The new video game, have you played it? One warrior to free his people, one warrior to dominate them! One Light and One Dark side! This new version of "Prince of Persia" suits the real mental state of many Iranians. The creator must be very knowledgable about Iranian behavior!

Can't you get it? CR and Cam are both on Mollah payroll, how do you think they both travel so much around the world on company accounts? The company is IRI.

The brick juice is well needed for such patients, the only portion to fight wormed brains where has no cure.

Doctor "No Cure"? Giving up?

When you return from vacation, don't attempt to hospitalize him in Belview, East coast is no place for him.

Far too good, must go where Arab throws bamboo to find water.

Where is such location, Saudi? We have to pay for transportation to transfer the patient there! That is not cost effective?

tools and gadgets to treat him.

Do what they do to such patients in Nigeria, cane them.

Doctor, I didn't know you are a scholar of Native Traditional Medicine! How about Flogging, Pin Sticking, Hit the palm of their hands with ruler?

The patient must be sent to Cali and to psychiatric ward of UCSD.

Stop joking Doctor, take it easy, and just throw them to the Posht-e Kooh.

But thats not humane!

Just send them to my clinic,

I really don’t want to over-crowd your clinic Doctor.

You asked for it, then I send some of my incurable uncured patients to your East coast Hospital and if you are also crowded, then you can relocate them to Saudi or Posht Kooh! :)

I expect your full analysis to review

I am sorry, too tired due to certain circumstances, will do as soon as possible, thank you.

Looking forward to it.

Doctor, putting all that together, I think its fair to say

Unlike
Peter who is a Paranoid Megalomaniac,
Lori who is a Self Centered Multiple Personality,
Joehohoho who is a Delusional Schizophrenic,
Ghods who is a Chauvinist Criminaly Insane,
Bita who is a Fanatical Vindictive Bitch,
etc etc etc

Iran Patient is a Split Personality, Bi Polar, Delusional, Manic Depressive, Dementia, Two Dimensional, Fanatical Iranian.

Bravo Doctor.

Psychiatrist of The board
Long Live Me,
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby peterkhanzendran » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:33 am

Does this fuckmeat ever do anything productive here other than flap her dick sucking lips?
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Iran Room