Prophet Mohammed's Cartoon Controversy!

Discussions & Information on Islam

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby IPC » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:53 pm

February 3, 2006

Announcement:

Dear Readers, please review this announcement by Founder of IPC.

Regards,
IPC Office

Folks:

After the publication of Prophet Mohammed's Cartoons by a Danish Media, the Muslim world is demanding apologies or else! All around Palestine, Jordan, Pakistan & other Islamic Nations, there are protests, shooting machine guns in the air, boycotting Denmark, threatening Danish & other European media, threats of beheading the cartoonists, threats of slaughtering the Danish officials, etc. After this episode, a number of other journalists & media in Europe have been publishing the cartoons.

You can view the cartoons here:

Prophet Mohammed's Islamic Cartoons
viewtopic.php?t=745

In solidarity with Spirit of Free Press & Free Media, we have also published the toons. Right away, we have received a Demand of Apology from various Islamic Organizations & Death Threats from Muslim! They have demanded the immediate deletion of the cartoons or else!

Muslim world needs to comprehend concepts such as:

Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Press, Press Shields Laws, Freedom of Expression, Freedom of Assembly, Democracy, Individual Rights, Human Rights and General Freedoms!

In a free civilized society, there are nothing sacred! Muslim world may as well start getting used to it! Muslim can threat, use violence, suicide bomb, behead, shoot or slaughter the media, but they can never set back the clock & force the globe into Islamic submission according to their likings!

In solidarity with Danish & Other European Journalists, Cartoonists & Media, we got news for the Muslim & the Islamic World!

Soon, the new IPC Website will be published. In the future, we will publish Cartoons & Caricatures on Mohammed & Islam, on monthly bases! So by all means, dear Muslim:

"Get Used To it"!

Welcome to 21st Century! I have a feeling we are not in 7th Century Deserts of Saudi, anymore!

It is your right to protest, but it is also our right to publish. You can blow up & behead as much as you like, but you cannot silence the civilized world! Personally I have been receiving Death Threats from Good Muslim & Hizbollah for about 6 years! I am used to it & actually, if I do not receive my monthly dose of death threats, I shall feel abandoned & not loved by good Muslim!

So good Muslim, please take it as it comes & please get used to it! There will be monthly Islamic cartoons, cuming up from IPC Website, so:

Bon Appetite!

We welcome All's comments & Opinions on this issue.
We do not censor human minds!

Sign,

AX
Last edited by IPC on Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby IPC » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:43 pm

Muslim Protests against All Christians!
Imams Fatwa the Beheading of Cartoonists!

Muslim Clerics are releasing Fatwa against the cartoonists, Danish Media, Other European Media, Danish Government and All Christians!

"No Christian will be safe in West Bank, until the cartoons come off and Danish Government and Media apologizes!"
(Al Fatah)

The Civilized Ayatollah!

Iranian Basij (Iran's Islamic militia force) attend the Friday Sermon delivered by former President Akbar Hashemi-Rafsanjani at Tehran University. Rasfanjani condemned the European press for printing caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed, but urged Muslims to respond calmly

Other Cartoon Protests!

Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Chris » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:20 pm

Funny how Christians and Jews dont act like animals when they are offended alitte.
But the WORLD should pay Muslims no mind.When they stop attacking Christians,Jews and chruchs worldwide let me know.Respect is a two-way street....
Chris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:43 pm

A Response to E-mails of Hizbollah

Dear Hizbollahi Brothers & Sisters of Zeinab:

Now you see what you done? Your stream of sweet words in E-mails to IPC Office (Attention Dr. X) has made me to write this!

For Local & International Hezbos' information, if you are getting any ideas or planning to do a drive-by on me, please allow me to inform you that it will not work! Why, you ask?

Your goal is to cause the Fall of IPC, but causing my fall, will not cause the fall of IPC! Why, you ask?

Your plan will not work and IPC will not fall, because:

Why IPC Will not Fall?

a) Unlike my master & mentor, Dr, Kourosh Aryamanesh (assassinated by you), who was a civilized & a peaceful man, I am a very uncivilized & a violent man! I am a 4th dan, black sash in snake style of Shaolin-Si system of Kung Fu branch of Martial Arts. I also carry a gun & a knife in my back pocket, in my car, in my bedroom, in my house, in my ............... @ all times. I am a well trained killing machine! Ahreeman always expects the unexpected; Ahreeman even has eyes on the back of his head! So by an odd chance, if you get any ideas to pull a Shafiq (Captain Sharyar Shafiq's assassination) on me, please have in mind that it has been done before & I have scars all over my body, including a knife mark, half an inch to my penis, thrown by a Hezbo! Been there & done that! So if you gonna pull a "Shafiq" on me, please give it up cause local Hezbos already tried that & Ahreeman don't play that!

On the contrary, there will be a great possibility that Ahreeman causes you permanent damage; furthermore, sends you to "Allahic Heaven" next to your Allah, thus instead of 72 Virgins, there could be 72 "Big Bones" awaiting for yous in Heaven!

b) Assassination of Aryamanesh caused the fall of "Payam-e Ma Azadegan", yet I promise you that assassination of Ahreeman will not cause the fall of IPC, thus others will carry the torch & continue the battle. I made sure of it.

So dear faithful Lambs O Allah, as you see, your efforts to scare me via E-mails, did not work in the past & will not work now! You have already took the old IPC Club (hosted by yahoo) & the old IPC Website (hosted by AOL) off the air. Right away we have put the new IPC Club on the air & very soon we will put the new IPC Website on the air on our own server, safe & secure from you!

You cannot do anything to me which has not been done before! Even the assassination of my mentor & master, Dr. Kourosh Aryamanesh did not back me down! Actually it made me more persistent! I am the most persistent son of a bitch available! I love danger & have no fear; I already consider myself a Dead Man Walking! Nothing will make me back down, absolutely nothing!

Soon there will be more Islamic cartoons, caricatures, comics, graphic arts & animations on the new up & coming IPC Website. Afterall, we need to Islamically educate the masses, don't you think?!

So as you see, you cannot do anything to cause the fall of IPC.

We won't die,
We multiply!

And please always remember that:

"Ahreeman don't play that!"

So go figure another tactic! Will ya?!

With much loves & kisses,

Sign,

Your never ending nightmare

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:32 am

POLITICS/APPEASEMENT?

US blasts cartoons of Prophet Mohammed
Fri Feb 3, 11:11 AM ET

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The United States blasted the publication by European newspapers of cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed as unacceptable incitement to religious or ethnic hatred.
ADVERTISEMENT
[0]

"These cartoons are indeed offensive to the beliefs of Muslims," State Department spokesman Justin Higgins said when queried about the furore sparked by the cartoons which first appeared in a Danish newspaper.

"We all fully recognize and respect freedom of the press and expression but it must be coupled with press responsibility," Higgins told AFP.

"Inciting religious or ethnic hatreds in this manner is not acceptable. We call for tolerance and respect for all communities and for their religious beliefs and practices."

The cartoons have caused an international furore, with protests in many Muslim nations and from Muslim political leaders.

While many European newspapers have turned the publication into a free speech debate no major US newspaper has published the cartoons.

Editors at several US news organizations told AFP they were covering the escalating row but had decided not to reprint them or air them on television out of respect for their readers or viewers.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:27 pm

What about Freedom of Press in America?!

Folks:

Are Islam, Mohammed & Quran, now taboo subjects in United States?
The last we looked, it was:
Government of people, by the people & for the people!
Not
Government of Politicians for Islamic Tolerance!

It is time for State Department & US News Media to wake up & stop kissing up to Islam, religion of peace! Even the Bloody French are fed up with this nonsense & standing up for their cultural rights & freedom of press.

Who are Muslim to tell the press what to or what not to publish?!
Who are Muslim to decide what is forbidden or what not?
Are Muslim now deciding for the press on what to publish?
Are Muslim now deciding what is allowed to speak in the world?
What's next?
Islamic correctness in American schools?
Wearing Chador in classrooms?
How come in America, there is a war on Christianity by Liberals, yet talking about Islam is taboo?!
How come there is no tolerance for Christianity by Liberals?
If they could, they would cancel Christmas!
Tolerance my sweat butt!
Well, no one dictates to IPC on what to do! We say:
Hell no!
State Department cannot dictate to American Media on what to publish!
State Department can keep their policies for themselves!
This is United States of America.
Government does not dictate policy to people!
In the future, if US government imposes pressure on American Media,
If needed, we will take the case to court & if that does not work,
In America we are armed to our teeth & if Government gets out of line,
We will take care of the Government!
State Department cannot order the press on what to do!
Let's cut the crap right here & right now!
This is where we draw the line. Political correctness stops right here & right now.
United States Government can keep her political correctness for herself.
No way in Hell we will obey political correctness in United States.
Let's start right here.

IPC will publish Mohammed & Islamic Cartoons for now & forever.
And that's the final word.

Anyone who does not like it, they can cover their eyes or switch the channel & stop tuning in to IPC & start tuning in to CNN.

End of the story!

Freedom of Press is an American Right.

Adios

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:24 pm

AhreemanX wrote:What about Freedom of Press in America?!

Folks:

Are Islam, Mohammed & Quran, now taboo subjects in United States?
The last we looked, it was:
Government of people, by the people & for the people!
Not
Government of Politicians for Islamic Tolerance!

It is time for State Department & US News Media to wake up & stop kissing up to Islam, religion of peace! Even the Bloody French are fed up with this nonsense & standing up for their cultural rights & freedom of press.

Who are Muslim to tell the press what to or what not to publish?!
Who are Muslim to decide what is forbidden or what not?
Are Muslim now deciding for the press on what to publish?
Are Muslim now deciding what is allowed to speak in the world?
What's next?
Islamic correctness in American schools?
Wearing Chador in classrooms?
How come in America, there is a war on Christianity by Liberals, yet talking about Islam is taboo?!
How come there is no tolerance for Christianity by Liberals?
If they could, they would cancel Christmas!
Tolerance my sweat butt!
Well, no one dictates to IPC on what to do! We say:
Hell no!
State Department cannot dictate to American Media on what to publish!
State Department can keep their policies for themselves!
This is United States of America.
Government does not dictate policy to people!
In the future, if US government imposes pressure on American Media,
If needed, we will take the case to court & if that does not work,
In America we are armed to our teeth & if Government gets out of line,
We will take care of the Government!
State Department cannot order the press on what to do!
Let's cut the crap right here & right now!
This is where we draw the line. Political correctness stops right here & right now.
United States Government can keep her political correctness for herself.
No way in Hell we will obey political correctness in United States.
Let's start right here.

IPC will publish Mohammed & Islamic Cartoons for now & forever.
And that's the final word.

Anyone who does not like it, they can cover their eyes or switch the channel & stop tuning in to IPC & start tuning in to CNN.

End of the story!

Freedom of Press is an American Right.

Adios

AX

=D> =D>
Chris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Liberator » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:10 pm

Cartoon Jihad Violence Spreads
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?en...n_to_Islam&only

The seething and screaming and torching continues to spread, as a Muslim mob attacks the Danish embassy in Beirut: Danish consulate in Beirut ablaze. http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/02/05/cartoon.protests/

(CNN) — Islamic anger over newspaper cartoons depicting the Prophet Mohammed continues to spread internationally, with thousands of protesters rallying while some of their number torched the Danish consulate in Beirut.

Wielding sticks and stones, the demonstrators ransacked the building on Sunday, smashing its windows.

Initially, the army did not appear to be in control, but later deployed hundreds of troops in army personnel carriers to restore order. Police also fired tear gas to break up the protesters outside the embassy.

Sunday’s demonstrations came a day after Muslims in the Syrian capital Damascus torched the Norwegian and Danish embassies.

No staff were hurt, but governments of both countries advised their citizens to leave Syria. After the demonstrations broke out in Beirut Sunday, the Danish Foreign Ministry also recommended that Danes leave Lebanon.

Newspapers in Denmark, Norway and several other countries have published images of Islam’s Prophet Mohammed, which is banned by Islamic law.

Thousands of angry Muslims also protested in other cities around the world, including Islamabad, Pakistan; Baghdad, Iraq; Khartoum, Sudan; Jakarta, Indonesia; and the Palestinian territories.

This is just disgusting:

Iraq’s transportation ministry, meanwhile, announced it will cut all ties with Denmark and Norway over the cartoons, the director of the ministry’s office said Sunday.

And as with every article they’ve published on the subject, CNN begs the rampaging Muslims not to punish them:

CNN has chosen to not show the cartoons out of respect for Islam.
Last edited by Liberator on Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Liberator » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:11 pm

Last edited by Liberator on Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Liberator » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:12 pm

Religion of Peace Gets Busy

Thousands of angry Syrian demonstrators storm the Danish Embassy in Damascus, Syria on Saturday, Feb. 4, 2006 and set fire to the embassy building in protest of offensive caricatures of Islam’s prophet. The building also houses the embassies of Chile and Sweden. (AP Photo Bassem Tellawi).

RoP in Damascus

To show how much they resent being called violent, Muslims in Damascus have stormed the Danish embassy and torched it.

DAMASCUS, Syria (AP) — Hundreds of Syrian demonstrators stormed the Danish Embassy in Damascus Saturday and set fire to the building, witnesses said.

The demonstrators were protesting offensive caricatures of Islam’s Prophet Mohammed that were first published in a Danish newspaper several months ago. Witnesses said the demonstrators set fire to the entire building, which also houses the embassies of Chile and Sweden.

UPDATE at 2/4/06 8:37:17 am:

And at the bottom of this CNN article we find:

No fear involved, oh no. Just respect.

Peaceful Religion Watch

‘We will not accept less than severing the heads of those responsible,’ one preacher told worshippers at the al-Omari Mosque in the Gaza Strip as tensions spread over the publication of the cartoons, first in Denmark and later in Norway, France, Germany and Spain. ...

‘We must tell Europeans, we can live without you. But you cannot live without us,’ prominent Muslim cleric Sheikh Youssef al-Qaradawi told worshippers in Qatar. ‘We can buy from China, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia... we will not be humiliated.’

In Lebanon, thousands of Palestinian refugees marched through the streets of their camps, burning Danish and Norwegian flags and calling on Osama bin Laden, the al Qaeda leader, to avenge the Prophet Mohammad.

‘We will not be satisfied with protests. The solution is the slaughter of those who harmed Islam and the Prophet,’ said Sheikh Abu Sharif, spokesman for the militant Osbet al-Ansar group, at a rally in Lebanon’s largest camp, the southern Ein al-Hilweh.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/world/20060203-0730-religion-cartoons-mideast.html

:action-smiley-031:

The Exercise of Free Speech

Placards read:
Europe is the Cancer, Islam is the Answer!
Exterminate those who slander Islam!

Placards read:

Europe you will pay!
Slay those who insult Islam!

Muslim Mobs in London: "Europe: Your 9/11 Will Come"

Hundreds of angry Muslims demonstrated in London, carrying signs with messages such as, “Massacre those who insult Islam:â€
Last edited by Liberator on Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:27 pm

Liberator wrote:Cartoon Jihad Violence Spreads

The seething and screaming and torching continues to spread, as a Muslim mob attacks the Danish embassy in Beirut: Danish consulate in Beirut ablaze. http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/02/05/cartoon.protests/

(CNN) — Islamic anger over newspaper cartoons depicting the Prophet Mohammed continues to spread internationally, with thousands of protesters rallying while some of their number torched the Danish consulate in Beirut.

Wielding sticks and stones, the demonstrators ransacked the building on Sunday, smashing its windows.

Initially, the army did not appear to be in control, but later deployed hundreds of troops in army personnel carriers to restore order. Police also fired tear gas to break up the protesters outside the embassy.

Sunday’s demonstrations came a day after Muslims in the Syrian capital Damascus torched the Norwegian and Danish embassies.

No staff were hurt, but governments of both countries advised their citizens to leave Syria. After the demonstrations broke out in Beirut Sunday, the Danish Foreign Ministry also recommended that Danes leave Lebanon.

Newspapers in Denmark, Norway and several other countries have published images of Islam’s Prophet Mohammed, which is banned by Islamic law.

Thousands of angry Muslims also protested in other cities around the world, including Islamabad, Pakistan; Baghdad, Iraq; Khartoum, Sudan; Jakarta, Indonesia; and the Palestinian territories.

This is just disgusting:

Iraq’s transportation ministry, meanwhile, announced it will cut all ties with Denmark and Norway over the cartoons, the director of the ministry’s office said Sunday.

And as with every article they’ve published on the subject, CNN begs the rampaging Muslims not to punish them:

We are probably wasting our time in Iraq,as soon as we leave they will act like the rest of them.
Chris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Liberator » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:04 pm

Comment by our compatriot AmirN on ActivistChat.com :

Have you noticed that islamists love to always burn stuff? I think many become Moslems just to satisfy their urge of pyromania.

Islam = Pyromania (among other things)

I think islam could have even more followers if it marketed itself a little better. I’ve taken the liberty to help it with its recruitment advertising campaign:

"Hate everything?.......Enjoy stonings?.......Get off on killing infidels?......Crave marrying 9 year olds?......Like to burn things?*......Love to blow stuff up?.......Then Allah wants you.....
ISLAM....We're looking for a few good martyrs!
"

*Legal Disclaimer- Matches and flammable objects not necessarily provided by islam; must provide your own flammables. Islam is in no way, shape or form, either written or implied, legally responsible for misadventures resulting from excessive use of flammable accelerants. All islamic recruits must abide by implied rules of islamic pyromania-ie the only objects to be burned are flags, pictures, books, tires, cars, buildings, people, flammable objects, or anything deemed unislamic, or any combination thereof. In the event of fire injury, avoid contact with sand or camel urine, and seek immediate medical help. If medical help is not obtained in time, resulting in the untimely death of new recruit, consolation prize of 72 virgins awaits unlucky participant, but only while supplies last. Some restrictions may apply.

http://www.activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7668

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:49 pm

Liberator, Chris & All:

Allow me to make some comments!

Liberator Wrote:

"Behead those who say Islam is violent!"

Guys is this an Oxymoron or what?!
Will this prove to Non Muslim that Islam is not violent?!

"‘We must tell Europeans, we can live without you. But you cannot live without us,’ prominent Muslim cleric Sheikh Youssef al-Qaradawi told worshippers in Qatar."

Dear Sheikh Schlong-ollah:
Then why are Millions of Muslim jumping over each others shoulders, stepping over each other's heads to get to Europe? Why don't they leave & go back to the Shiite Hole they came from?

You see, we have been putting pressure on US Government to dig our own oil in Colorado, Alaska & Mid West, but Liberal Environmentalist Wackos prefer to save the DoDo Birds & remain dependant on Arab Oil, than dig our own & stay free of Arab Oil! We have the greatest resources of oil right here but Liberals would not allow us to dig it! Frag Liberals!

Suggestion:
Why don't we send American Liberals to Bora Bora Mountains, border of Afghanistan & Pakistan for Thick boned Al Qaeda Jihadis to do a Number 4 Deep "Lavat" on their Bong Holes so they can sing Allah O Akbar in wilderness????

"In Lebanon, thousands of Palestinian refugees marched through the streets of their camps, burning Danish and Norwegian flags"

Isn't Chahar Shanbeh Suri in March?!

"and calling on Osama bin Laden, the al Qaeda leader, to avenge the Prophet Mohammad."

The True Nature of Islam is coming out! Bravo Muslim Bravo!

"‘We will not be satisfied with protests. The solution is the slaughter of those who harmed Islam and the Prophet,’ said Sheikh Abu Sharif, spokesman for the militant Osbet al-Ansar group, at a rally in Lebanon’s largest camp, the southern Ein al-Hilweh."

Question:
When Muslim have such mentality, then why are we having Islamic Tolerance? How long we will have this tolerance?

Why doesn't Bush assign me the command of Marine Corps, to evacuate the few innocent Muslim (if there is such thing) & then nuke Middle East (except Israel, Turkey, Parts of Iran)?

Parts of Iran including Qom & Shiite Shrines & Mosques & other Holy sities! After all I cannot nuke the whole Iran! Why? Not that I care about Muslim, but I care about Historical & Archialogical Sites such as Persepolis!

"Europe is the Cancer, Islam is the Answer!"

Right! We had learned this answer first hand on 1979! Since then, we have been involved with Shiite! And it is such a Tough Shiite! Can't get rid of it! It sticks to your shoes forever!

"Muslim Mobs in London: "Europe: Your 9/11 Will Come"

Liberatore, haven't I told you don't move to London? Didn't I tell you don't move to England? England of today is basically a state of Pakistan mixed with Muslim parts of India! Streets of London are full o Shiite! You can't walk in London without smelling or stepping on some Shiite!

Suffer Lib, suffer .....................

"Hundreds of angry Muslims demonstrated in London,"

I know the site of them bothers you, so suffer Lib, suffer Lib ................

You had a decent life in Sweden, why did you have to go & Frag your life & move to England? Now go stand in line for a Double Decker Bus, along with Mostofi & Fouladvand, so the three of you can smell the Shiite Up Close & Personal!

Hee Hee Hee How Hoe Howl.............

[quote]“Free speech go to hellâ€
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:05 pm

Liberatore il Conquistadore:

You are so enthusiastic & Gong Ho that you are reposting some of the same cartoons that IPC already posted! Some of your toons are also not visible, some sites write codes on their images so they cannot be linked. You may want to delete the duplications & check the bad links.

Down boy Down, relax, breathe, in & out, in & out .............

Save your energy for the future plans to hang Mullahs upside down by the balls & ............

Hee Hee Hee
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:31 pm

Good stuff AX.
Chris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Next

Return to Islam Room