Famous Iranian Israelis

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Middle East & the World

Moderator: Club Operations

Famous Iranian Israelis

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:21 pm

III. The Famous Iranian Israelis

The Mainstream Iranian Media does not want you to know!
The IRI for sure does not want you to know!
The Muslim Fanatics forbid you to know!
The American Liberal Media does not want you to know!
The Anti Semite Iranian Mainstream does not want you to know!
But,
Over here in IPC, I will gladly inform you of .....

Did you know these famous Iranian Israelis?
These are a few people amongst the 100,000 Iranian Israelis living in Israel.
Our own flesh & blood!
We have a natural tie with Israel which goes back to millenniums in the past ......
Lets observe,
Some Iranian Israelis

Famous Iranian Israelis
The names in parenthesis are the Persian Pronunciations.

Israel's Number one Female Singer

Rita Yahan Farouz (Rita Jahan Forouz) (1962- present)

Rita

Rita is the most successful singer in Israel, today. She burst onto the Israeli music scene in the early 1980s and hasn't slowed down. Her voice is very powerful and theatrical. In fact, a while back, Rita stared in Israel's Hebrew version of My Fair Lady. Rita is a known International Star in World's Music.

Singer Rita is occasionally known by her married name of Kleinstein, but rarely by her maiden Persian name, Yahan Farouz. Born in Iran, she immigrated with her family to Israel as a young child. She studied singing and acting and was perceived as someone with significant talent and potential. She released her first album in 1986 and almost instantly achieved great fame in the world of Israeli popular music. She has represented Israel in the Eurovision Song Contest, has performed extensively abroad, and has gained international acclaim. In addition to music, Rita has starred in leading theatrical productions, among them Habimah's staging of Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. She is married to Israeli songwriter Rami Kleinstein.

In each of her albums, Rita always sings a song in Persian.

Rita:

Rita's Albums:
http://www.rahul.net/hrmusic/discos/rwin2.html

http://www.israeliscent.com/IsraelStore ... ita-01.htm

-----------------------------

Israel's President

Moshe Katsav (Musa Katsav)
Eighth President of the State of Israel (2000- present)

Moshe Katsav was born in 1945 in Iran. He immigrated to Israel in 1951. Married to Gila, father of five, he has lived in Kiryat Malachi since 1951. Mr. Katsav is a traditional old time Persian man.

Moshe Katsav:

Moshe Katsav & G W Bush:

Moshe Katsav with General Powell

Moshe Katsav with Ariel Sharon The Prime Minister (My Man):

At Agency of Judia

-----------------------------

Israel's Former Defense Minister

Yitzhak Mordechai (Yitzhak Mardkhay)

A Kurdish Iranian Origin, immigrated to Israel, Mordechai, a major Israeli political figure. commander of Paratroopers, a great military commander, granted many medals of courage in battles, Mordechai is a fine patriot.

Yitzhak Mordechai

------------------------------

Israel's Defense Minister

Shaul Mofaz (Shaul Moufaz) (1948 - present )

Lt.-Gen. Shaul Mofaz, born in Iran in 1948, is married with four children. He immigrated to Israel in 1957. In 1966 he joined the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), and as a paratrooper, in the Six-Day War he fought in the Negev. He then filled command positions in the Paratroop Brigade. He commanded the Paratroop Reconnaissance Unit and a paratroop battalion, served as a Deputy Paratroop Brigade Commander, and commanded the Paratroop Brigade. During the 1982 Operation Peace for Galilee, he was an infantry brigade commander. He received a BA in business administration from Bar-Ilan University and attended the Command and Staff College of the US Marine Corps. Subsequently he served as the Commander of IDF Officers School.

1986-88 Commander of the Paratroop Brigade Â
1988 Promoted to Brigadier-General Â
1988-90 Held senior position in Ground Corps Command Â
1990-92 Commander of the Galilee Formation Â
1993-94 Officer Commanding IDF forces in Judea and Samaria Â
1994 Promoted to Major-General Â
1994-96 G.O.C. Southern Command Â
1996-97 Chief of Planning Branch of the General Staff Â
1997 Deputy Chief of General Staff and Chief of General Staff Branch (J-3) Â
1998-2002 Became sixteenth Chief of General Staff

In November 2002, Shaul Mofaz was appointed Minister of Defense.

Shaul Mofaz

Shaul with Ariel Sharon, Prime Minister of Israel

Shaul with General Powell, US Secretary of State

Lt General Shaul Mofaz

--------------------------------

Prime Minister of Israel

Ariel Sharon
The G Man!

Not Persian but a native of Israel & a man who means business, a determined man, My Kind of A Guy!
Should we make him an Honorary Persian?

Ariel Sharon, My Kind of a Guy:

Ariel & Star of David Flag

Enough Nonsense lets get some Action going on here.....Ariel with Benjamin Netanyahu

Couple of my Favorite Guys! Ariel & W

We be Bad! We bad ......

Another clip of Ariel with W. The Kick Ass duo! Ain't these guys the coolest?!

The Hell with Political Correctness, lets Hang them High

with General Powell

Remind me to make Arafat Testicle Kabob before I finish this term! Ah, I forgot, he is already dead!

Hmmmmm.....I wonder how many Hamas Leaders can we round up to BBQ in 24 hours!

Are you talking to me? I don't see anyone else here! You must be talking to me!

Hey Gumba, call me "Don Sharone", capishi!

Now ain't I got a pretty smile?!

I brush my pearly whites with Aqua Fresh!

Check me pearly whites?!

Shalom Israel

The man, the music, the whole shebang, the complete Enchilada!

Ariel, man of action & determination

Shalom Sharon
=================

Sign,

^-^
^¿~
-v-
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Irani » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:05 pm

No we should not make Ariel Sharon a honourary Persian,
Why should we he is a war criminal, in fact he is very compareble to Khomeini.
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby SoarAndEnvision » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:16 am

I'm sorry but I stand very firmly on this:

No jew should ever be called an Iranian.
[ Reclaim Aryana ]
SoarAndEnvision
Private

Postby Irani » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:58 pm

Not even a Iranian jew, or as they are called judeo-persian?
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby SoarAndEnvision » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:42 pm

judeo-persian...hah.. thats kind of funny and disturbing at the same time.
No, not even them. A Jew is always a Jew first in any country in which they reside and will always stand by that fact. Judaism very much is a world wide cult and no jew who actually calls himself/herself one is free from obligatory Zionist principles that go along with them. Either way it is foreign from what it really means to be Iranian and (most) Jews will never give that up.
[ Reclaim Aryana ]
SoarAndEnvision
Private

Postby Irani » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:08 am

hm...do you only feel this way about jews? or anyone else to?
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby SoarAndEnvision » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:39 am

Well, jews are very historically significant and definitely stand in their own group. What I said regarding them doesn't really apply to other cultural/relgious groups with the exception of Arabo-Muslims(which are semites as well, also following a semitic religion)

I am of the opinion that there are actually large numbers of individuals are quite cohesive with Iranian life/culture and actually benefit and act to push a strong image of Iran and progress in general.
For example, Greeks, Cossacks, Armenians, Georgians, Azaris, Uzbeks have had many trails through Iran over centuries. Yet positive results and exchanges result, and because they share certain linguistic features, they "speak our language" so to speak metaphorically. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a racist by any means, and neither is the group I am affiliated with. Jews just definitely have their own agenda and have made that quite clear, which is why they are such a problem in every country they inhabit.
[ Reclaim Aryana ]
SoarAndEnvision
Private

Friends

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:47 am

Dear Friends:

Don't be sorry & don't appologize! Admit it, you are both Racists & not even knowing it! Irani has Islamic Tendencies & SAE has Nazi tendencies. Muslim & NAZI Tendencies are both very popular in Iran. The difference is that in Iran they openly admit that they are Germano-Feel & Islamo_Feel but outside Iran, you gentelmen are appologists! Face the facts, a great number of Iranians are Racist to the point of extreme!

Now, I am a rare specie, thus technically I am a Median Aryan Persian, yet a Jew Lover! Actually you gentlemen should learn something from Jews! As you mentioned, they stick together no matter what! They send money to Israel no matter what! They are Jewish First & citizens of the contry they residing next! Only if Persians had half of this quality, we would have not been so misfurtunate today to be homeless for 25 years! So we can learn from Jews!

Also, put yourselves in Ariel Sharon's shoes & you will see that he has no choice but to conduct his policies as he does. It is not easy to be in charge of the lives of a sole democratic civilized nation in Middle East sarrounded with a Sea of Barbarian Arabs!

Now to talk about Raciology as a science, we need to take it to the Evolution vs Creation Room. Soon I will post an opening article on Evolution, Social Darwinism & Raciology! Then you gentelmen can debate the issue over there.

To give you a brief preview, I believe that all human beings have equal rights, yet I also believe that all human races are different in physical, mental & spiritual abilities. Sub Spicies (Races) of the human are clearly various in numbers with each their own catagoristical values. But then of course there are people who refuse to see the difference between a Poodle, Terrier & a Doberman! These are the same people who refuse to see the difference between races & sub races of human!

Last, I shall mention that never forget all the dedications & devotions of the Persian Jews to the Iranian Community inside & outside Iran. Persian Jews practically built Down Town LA & Westwood. They made Iranians to be known as the major economical power in Southern California! They earned respect for Iranians.

Also, an Iranian is an Iranian no matter of what race, religion, ideology or ethnicity. There are Persian Jews who are far more Nationalist than the three of us combine! I know some of them right here in San Diego! You be amazed! I respect an Arab Iranian, an Indian Iranian, a Jew Iranian & a Turkmen Iranian the same as an Ethnically Median, Parthian & Persian Aryan Iranian. An Iranian is an Iranian & that is the essense of Federalism in which we are trying to establish in the Iran of the future! Equality & internal autonomy for states, ethnicities & races is crucial for Iran of the future.

Through my life, I experiment on things first hand. I hung with Communists, Nazis, Aryan Brotherhood, KKK, Black Panters, Arabs, Jews, etc.

Try hanging around with Jews, you might change your opinion on them!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby SoarAndEnvision » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:09 am

Firstly I am not a racist. A racist is an individual who believes that one group of people is inherently superior to another. Just because I have an opinion on the swindling, historically malignant and capitalist breed, in other words, the Jew, does not make me a racist.
I have encountered plenty of Jews in my life. Yes, they stick together, yes they follow their agenda whole heartedly. So does the mafia. I'm not saying these are retarded individuals. I'm just saying I don't like them. I'm also saying they infiltrate other cultures to no end. If you don't believe me visit Ukraine, Poland or Germany.
[ Reclaim Aryana ]
SoarAndEnvision
Private

Also

Postby SoarAndEnvision » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:13 am

Also Iranians have never had to "earn" respect, let alone get it from a few jew delis on Santa Monica blvd.

...Federalism and autonomous states (I wonder where this model is taken from) aren't the Iranian ideal by the way. Iran has a legacy of centralized leadership and there is really nothing wrong with it. Iran has unifed culture and a lack of many of the social problems the United States has. I don't believe in that Israeli/American model being pushed on an Aryan nation.
[ Reclaim Aryana ]
SoarAndEnvision
Private

Postby Irani » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:43 pm

[quote]Don't be sorry & don't appologize! Admit it, you are both Racists & not even knowing it! Irani has Islamic Tendencies & SAE has Nazi tendencies. Muslim & NAZI Tendencies are both very popular in Iran. The difference is that in Iran they openly admit that they are Germano-Feel & Islamo_Feel but outside Iran, you gentelmen are appologists! Face the facts, a great number of Iranians are Racist to the point of extreme! [/quote]

You are a racist yourself, i havent said anything racistic.
If we are going to categorize each other, than i would say you have Evangelical tendencies or Americano_Feel.

[quote]Now, I am a rare specie, thus technically I am a Median Aryan Persian, yet a Jew Lover! Actually you gentlemen should learn something from Jews! As you mentioned, they stick together no matter what! They send money to Israel no matter what! They are Jewish First & citizens of the contry they residing next! Only if Persians had half of this quality, we would have not been so misfurtunate today to be homeless for 25 years! So we can learn from Jews! [/quote]

Yes and i am a Persian first, arent you?
Why is it good to be first a Jew than a residence of the country your living in? Isnt that just like what the Muslims do? do you think that is good? :-s

[quote]Also, put yourselves in Ariel Sharon's shoes & you will see that he has no choice but to conduct his policies as he does. It is not easy to be in charge of the lives of a sole democratic civilized nation in Middle East sarrounded with a Sea of Barbarian Arabs! [/quote]

Seriously, who are you to call me a racist?!?!?!

[quote]Also, an Iranian is an Iranian no matter of what race, religion, ideology or ethnicity. [/quote]

Well, duh. only mullahs say otherwise.

[quote]
There are Persian Jews who are far more Nationalist than the three of us combine! I know some of them right here in San Diego! You be amazed! I respect an Arab Iranian, an Indian Iranian, a Jew Iranian & a Turkmen Iranian the same as an Ethnically Median, Parthian & Persian Aryan Iranian. An Iranian is an Iranian & that is the essense of Federalism in which we are trying to establish in the Iran of the future! Equality & internal autonomy for states, ethnicities & races is crucial for Iran of the future. [/quote]

No, its not, The central goverment should have the last say, the Ostanha and Shahrdariha should get more to influence on certain issues though.
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Irani » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:53 pm

Actually, the Persians are much better on adjusting to the country they live in than many others, that is why we get integrated in other societys so well, wich is something that others dont. It is good to be integrated into the society it is also important for the naitives of tha country and it prevents racist tendencies.
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby SoarAndEnvision » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:38 pm

Irani, I'd like to thank you for your intelligent words on this matter. I think its no secret that Iranians live in perfect harmony in other nations, particularly other Caucasian nations. Iranians in Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Canada and the United States are by and large well respected and respectful of the nations they are in. I was in Iran once and I was talking to a doctor I know there, he told me some people refuse to make concessions in other nations and insist on sticking out like a sore thumb and then he told me an old Persian saying "When in the city of the blind, one must close one's eyes." I think there is a lot of wisdom in that.
Its also no secret that Jews really obstinately refuse to do this. This is why Zionism is a world-wide epidemic.

Kindest regards.
[ Reclaim Aryana ]
SoarAndEnvision
Private

S&E

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:05 am

To S&E:

"Firstly I am not a racist. A racist is an individual who believes that one group of people is inherently superior to another"

You are a racist because:

a) You do not believe Non Aryan Iranians (eg: Jews) are even considered Iranian, set aside being equal to Aryan Iranians or to have equal rights as them.

b) You are a racist because you love & glorify your race (Aryan). Racist is not a bad word, grasp it. And theres no need to be a Racial appologist! Just proudly claim that you are a racist!

c) You do believe that Aryans are superior but you justify this superiority through history & historical facts & events. In a way you switch the Genetical Superiority to the Historical Superiority or Social Superiority to justify your racism! This is one of the recent methods of debate amongst the Neo Nazis.

d) You do not believe in Federalism, yet you believe that Central Government control has been an Iranian way for 8000 years, so it must be right! The fact is that Federalism has been declined in Iran! Back in Achaemenid Era, Khashtarahs (States), mostly (most of the times) had full internal autonomy as long as they obeyed Persepolis' Foreign Policy and as long as they paid up their taxes to Central government. Same thing most of the times, went for Sassanids but Satrapees (States) had to be faithful to Ctesiphone (Capital). Eventually, this original Federalism has disappeared until today that it is non existent! Yes, we been having Central Power Control for millenniums, but that doesn't make it right! Central Control has created rebellion amongst the states & for milleniums, States, Ethnic Groups, Minorities been fighting the Central government for independence.

Maybe, if we would have respected their rights to autonomy, then every few decades, they would have not sing independent songs & threatened to separate! Have you thought about that?

Unless we give full autonomy to minorities in their internal affairs, then we will have separation & separatist movements until the end of time & finally Iran will end up like USSR divided to 15 pieces.

Today you got serious separatist movements in Azerbaijan, Kurdistan, Baluchistan, Turkmenistan, Khuzestan, etc.

If they can, they will separate, simply because their rights are trashed by Tehran!

The answer is not for Tehran to send troops to mass slaughter the ethnic groups in to obedience! The answer is Federalism & yes, the same as USA & Germany.

Just because through the history Darius or Xerxes or Aqa Mohamad Khan or Reza Shah or Alahazrat done something, it does not necessarily mean that they were flawless & they done the right thing!

Besides, times have changed & we must change with time. Maybe back then, it was right for Reza Shah to use force in Azerbaijan, Khuzestan, etc. to keep the nation intact but today the Reza Shah's formula does not work and that is why IRI's Action towards Minorities has caused a greater Reaction from minorities towards them!

Think about it?!

e) We can even dig deeper & get your true oppinion on teachings of Hitler, Musolini, Nietzschi, Hegel, others.......... and prove that you are a racist; however, that discussion belongs in another room & not here.

f) The Neo Nazi's New Approach in political debates is to seemingly deny their racism by twisting/re directing the racist fundamentals & then try to justify their views with a more uptodated modern reasonings. This is nothing new. Illinoise Nazis are doing it, German Neo Nazis are doing it, even our beloved SUMKA is doing it.

g) We must finally realize & accept this concept that Iran is not a Racially unified nation. Iran is not even an Ethnically, or Linguistically or Culturally unified nation. Iran is simply no Japan or Germany. Iran has been and is a Hodge Podge of Races, Ethnicities, Cultures, Languages, & Religions. Iran is more like the old USSR or the New Russian Federation. Unless we respect the full rights of all ethnic groups via Federalism, then Iran will divide in many pieces like the former Yugoslavia!

On the other hand, if we adopt the full concept of Federalism in Iran. Then the future plan would be primarily to bring a government of law in power in Iran & to replace the IRI. Next, we can make the "Persian Union" a reality. Persian Union means the return of all Ex States & present Fabricated Nations of Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Bahrain, etc. back to a Persian Union (like European Union) to revive the Persian Epire. This would benefit all of these nations. But unless we adopt Federalism, we will end up achieving nothing!

h) It does not matter to me if a person is a Muslim, Marxist, Nazi or Fascist or whatever............ As long as he is willing to pick up a pen or a gun against the IRI and AIOG (Arabo_Islamic Occupational Government), then he or she is my brother or sister. So be relaxed, no one is judging anyone else here!

But I say:

Why not be fare & square & be straight forward to the point like I always am?! Why not openly accept your Racism so we can get on with the debate?!

But then again, if you are not happy with it & you refuse your racism or want to be a Racial appologist, then by all means, I want you to be happy, so we do it your way! Fine, you are not a racist. Whatever makes you happy!

One way or another you are greeted for having the courage to be here! Thats more than I can say for many Iranians!

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

To Irani

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:11 am

To Irani:

"You are a racist yourself"

I love it when I hit a nerve!

"If we are going to categorize each other, than i would say you have Evangelical tendencies or Americano_Feel. "

You are so funny, I loved that one!

"Seriously, who are you to call me a racist?!?!?! "

Thats my boy, tell it like it is! I love it when Iranians show their true face of intolerance! Primarily, these posts were not your respond to me! Primarily you posted:

"You are an ignorant person.
I am not a Muslim."

Then you deleted it & changed your post, because once more you re-read my post & you saw that I did not call you a Muslim but I told you that you have "Islamic Tendencies"!

Do you know why you miss-read me?

Because same as most Iranians, when you look @ me talking to you, you are not really listening to me, but you are thinking of what to say next! In this case, you read my post but instead of understanding it, yet your mind wondered of what to post in my response next!

We need to talk less & listen more!

Also, you figured that it would be a pretty Ignorant Response, if all that you respond back to me would be a two short irrelevant sentences! You would really sound bad! So you changed your reply & posted a more professional, argumental, polished respond! I call that progress & I can see that you have already Evolved to a more polished debater! However, nothing escapes the Hawk Eyes of The Mighty Ahreeman! Too bad that I have already read your first response!

But overall, say what you say & say what you feel. Its a free world, brother & many of our countrymen simply do not enjoy my words; furthermore, many despise me with passion!

Just be frank & let it all out & tell me how you really feel about me & my words?!

Your Islamic Tendencies shows clearly in a post they (office) brought to my attention, from you & in another BB about how I exaggerate & disguise the True Tradition of Ashura in Iran! Your lack of historical knowledge forces you to disagree with me & believe that I wrote that piece for political motives! Thats why I have redirected you to yet another writing o mine about Shiite Islam in Islam Room! You see, nothing gets by the Hawk Eyes of Ahreeman! Ahreeman truely is everywhere!

"Well, duh. only mullahs say otherwise. "

No, many Iranians in their heart or even openly, do not believe in equal rights for all Iranians. Specially people in Tehran believe less of the people in other towns & people in other towns in return believe less of the people in villages! But some people such as yourself, try to put Shiite on Shingle & hide this fact uder the Persian Rug & "Maleh Bekeshand" but some people like myself, are very open about the ILLs of the Iranian Society!

"No, its not, The central goverment should have the last say, the Ostanha and Shahrdariha should get more to influence on certain issues though."

No, it must be total Autonomy & Federalism or forever we will have riots on our hands & Sepratist Movements in our nation. Today, Kurdistan is ready to join Iraqi Kurdistan & Azerbaijan is ready to join Country of Azerbaijan, so is Turkmenistan & Baluchistan and of course Khuzestan wants an indpendent nation! all of this is because of blind Central Government Control chocking our minorities & our states.

"Actually, the Persians are much better on adjusting to the country they live in than many others, that is why we get integrated in other societys so well, wich is something that others dont. It is good to be integrated into the society it is also important for the naitives of tha country and it prevents racist tendencies."

You missed the whole point!

Allow me to elaborate:

a) Iranians are the most arrogant people on Earth. They may look blended into the hosting society (superficially), but in reality, they mock everyone including the hosting society! Iranians think of themselves as center of universe while they do not even have a country, a language, a flag or a culture left! They are basically slaves to the AIOG (Arabo_Islamic Occupational Government). Iranians are big on talks & low on actions!

Sociology Experiment:

Go to an Iranian Supermarket, look @ the Iranians sitting on the chairs and around the tables drinking tea and chatting, outside the market or in Deli/restaurant section, & while non Iranians (Mexicans, Blacks, Orientals, Anglos, etc.) walk in the door, listen carefuly to what Iranians are saying about them!

b) Iranians may look like they are integrating with the hosting society (due to their intelligence to get into the social patterns) but they are most difficult social group to join into their circle!

c) Iranians are not really integrated, but pretend that they are.

d) Iranians think lowly of others.

e) Iranians pretend to be so Westernized to the point that they forget their Mother Tong (Persian) & after a few months of arriving from Tehran, they develope an American, English, Australian, etc. accent (when speaking Farsi)!

f) Iranians are great with preaching unity but when it comes to action, they are the most divided community for political, racial, ethnical & religious beliefs!

I can keep on going on & on & on like Energizer Battery!

These are the elements that we can learn from the Jews. We need to polish our behavior & Jews can be helpful to teach us a few tricks about these issues.

But some people like you are refusing to see the ILLs of our society & the reasons which got us to this point but others like me (a few) are clearly stating the all the ILLs of our society.

Thats why speakers of truth (such as myself) are very unpopular to the Norm of the Superficial Iranian Society!

Iranians are the most racist of them all! Iranians clearly mock other cultures, races and ethnicities. Even Tehranis mock others like Esfahanis & Shirazis. And then Esfahanis & Shirazis in return mock & look lowly upon Iranians from small towns & villages!

The whole system is wrong & corrupt & diseased to the bone!

But of course, friends such as S&E or yourself refuse to face the reality!

Unlikely,

My eyes are wide open to the facts!

I say it like it is in the hope of maybe and just maybe by stating the ILLs, we can make some of the Iranians to "CHANGE" their ways & their decades of ILL Ways, so they can finally seek salvation & Iran can finally be saved!

Conclusion:

Now we can continue closing our eyes to the reality or we can accept that whatever we have done until this moment was wrong & got us no where & maybe we should start a new!

But don't worry, the hard part is the first 100 years!

Sakhtish 100 sale avale!

What will Iranians Do, remains to be seen!

What say you?

Hasta La Vista Baby

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Next

Return to Middle East & the World Room