Questions on IPC

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Camran Mirza

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:59 am

Camran Mirza:

Now this is the more proper place to bring this up! you are getting the hang of it!

"Dear Club,
Questions on IPC: P1."

Shoot

"After shocking discovery of IPC disappearance over a night from the scenes of the planet apes, once again we gather to discuss and share our wisdom on a complete new platform, Only problem is, in the days to come, the old IPC seemingly going to be missed more each day, once people wake up from the shock of losing if, whoever this is just an illusion."

I am telling you, I just got back & saw IPC was gone! You had to see my face!

"The old IPC was dead long before it deletion. With 1,100 members, there was nothing happening. Ahreeman was sending his messages by himself, to himself for himself."

Now that is an exaggeration! Few days before yahoo deleted the site, I went there & I saw a number of responds to my Israel/Arab articles from your buddy Mohammad Al Mubhi (Mmubhi), the Palestinian Activist! I did not get a chance to read them & later when I went back to read them, yahoo deleted the club! Who knows, maybe Mamubhi comes here & repost the rhetorics so I can read what he wrote months ago!

Are you trying to say that due to my policies, during the last days of the club, I was just witting slogans & speeches by me, for me & for my ego? Furthermore, you are saying that due to my policies, for months before the death of IPC, I was just preaching for myself?

This is ridiculous! I have just got back to IPC after months of being away! I arrived in the club for a couple of weeks & then yahoo deleted it! During my abcent, members of IPC been @ each other's throats for months! There were also a lot of slander, accusations, profanity, direct assults going on! I did not even get a chance to read it all! How could I write & send messages for myself for months, since I been gone during all that time?!

" The active members were leaving steadily one after another."

Maybe because I was absent & in my abcence the place was not as hot as usual! Maybe you guys Fragged the club in my abcense! Have you ever asked yourself these questions instead of crusifying moi?

[quote]" Even “Naomidâ€
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Revisions

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:27 am

Camran Mirza:

Before I respond yo your post, please read the:

Constitution of IPC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 8ba8fd98ec

Founders Message of IPC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 8ba8fd98ec

After discussions with the Office, they were both revised for the 2nd time, & changed in both Website & Club, so there will be no gray areas or shadows of a doubt in them.

Read it carefully.

Allow me to get back to you to clarify any other issues in which you brought up in your post.

There is no contradiction between our Terms of Service (registration), Constituion & Censor Free Element.

Censor Free means right of the people to express themselves freely without the fear of being censored for their political/ideological/ethical/philosophical beliefs. Freedom of their speech stops when it starts interfering with someone else's freedoms. Censor Free means we will not censor people's thoughts, like almost every other Iranian forum does, & the ones who are not doing it, is because through the years we did put pressure on them to change their policies. Thats what Censor Free means. It has nothing to do with Anarchy.

I'll get back to you for further discussions but in a meanwhile, we have revised the constitution, so far 2 times to clarify it for the best. See what you think.

Your advise is highly valued in the Operations.

AX
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

IPC Club Issues

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:59 pm

Camran Mirza:

Legend:

Red Quotes = Original AX

Black Quotes = Camran

Regular font = AX

OK, I am back. Lets roll:

'Dear Ahreeman,"

Amr Befarmaid Qorban?

Are you saying if a member gets paid to destroy the club, his views should be discussed & exchanged with ideas across the board?"

No, I am saying that as long as even a Hizbollahi obeys the constitution of IPC, then he is allowed to express his views freely in IPC. This has nothing to do with his mission to destroy us. This is called "Tolerance". Thats what I have been force feeding Middle Easterners to learn & respect.

"Have you ever encountered a professional and gained any knowledge about what is professionalism all about?"

No! I am an immature armature! Can't you tell?!

"They get paid to do a job! If they don't succeed, they lose wages. Are you going to tell me a professional who is hired to destroy you will listen to you and become pro movement? Is this a joke or what?

No I do not say that; however, I say, due to my principles, I even respect the right of my enemy to talk. Damn I just sounded like Gandhi!

[quote]"What did “Ghodsâ€
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Camran

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:17 pm

Camran Mirza:
:dragon:

Screams in the background ..........
... run run for your lives, The Ezhdeha is here! :scared:
.... sorry we didn't take our shoes off @ the IPC Door! :paranoid:

"Could you tell me how do we delete our membership? Is it missing or only you can do it? I want to delete my first ID, thanks."

You mean SuperCam2020? Confirm & I delete it for you. I'm not sure members can do it! so you are a clerk? I guess a clerk in a liquor store, ha? Well, you are the first Philosopher, Scientist clerk that I have ever seen! Clerk my butt Camran! Clerk in F Street Book Store Adult Entertainment maybe!

"What papers do you prefer instead? "

to be honest with you, All major Newspapers in America are liberal bias! I do not read papers. sometimes I just check them to see how the other side lives! I get my news from Television, Radio, Internet & of course:

IPC Central
http://members.aol.com/ahreemanx/page45.html

Many good links are in there in IPC Central

This is what I basically listen to or watch:

On TV

FOX News Network
News World International (Canada)
- German News
- Japanese News
- ITT British News
- CBN Canada
CNN International
Chinese TV
BBC London
BBC America

On Radio

Rush Limbaugh
KOGO News
Sean Hannity
Bill O'Rielley
Mike Savage

On Internet
Russian News
Yahoo News
BBC
and of course,
IPC

"OK, one last try. What you are saying is: you allow people to say whatever they like, but the US Law will restrict them with their freedom in speech. I am saying; it doesn't make any difference if they are being filtered, regardless who does the censoring."

As you are a scientist :scientist:

Scientifically speaking (as you always do), you are correct. Practically speaking, you are exaggerating as usual! In addition, I believe you have "Major Issues" but you love argumentations!

"I think eventually this may end up in a referendum."

Yes eventually LOP needs to make a poll on the survey site or even you can make a poll here!

"Knowing the knowledge is not important, it is important to use the knowledge at the right time. In another word to synchronize the time with place to use the knowledge, otherwise you may end up cutting your ears like Van Gogh, cause he knew too much without an outlet, whether adequately or inadequately."

This is true; How-Eve (Ebonic Black for however), admit that I got you bad on that statement of cross over between politics & entertainment! be a man, admit you messed up bad!

Off the subject:
Did you know that these days they are teaching Black Slang (as Ebonics Course) & Chicano Mexican American slang (as Ushban course) in universities here?! For instance,

Mexican Chicanos here who do not speak proper Spanish nor proper English, they speak a Pigeon Spanish or Spanglish! Today they call this Ushban & they teach it in college as a course & you get credit for it! This is where political correctness took us! Liberals are destroying America!

For example, they get an American word & put an "a" @ the end of it & it turns to Ushban! Like:

Breaks => Breakas

Mexicans in Mexico do not understand this garbage but Chicanos & Ethnic Hispanics in South California insist that this is how languages got created! They claim that they mixed the two & now a new language is being created! I see their point but I still have a hard time (as a linguist) to cheer for this move!

Next thing you know, liberals can make a good team with Mullahs of Iran! Cause Mullahs are also mixing Arabic & Persian to create their own abomination! They created many new terms in which neither Arabs nore Persians are familiar with! What say you?
"No! I don't believe you can, cause you have humor, and as far as I concern, politicians don't have humor, despite the couple you mentioned earlier which are not even half a drop to the ocean of real time politician who always firm and careful what to say or say as little as possible."

Well I guess you are not admitting your flaw!

"That's right. To have a political club is good hobby to pass the time without a real cause to practice your writing. "

You are just trying to push me in to politics to actually get a political ambition! Do not think for a second that I do not understand what you are doing!

But then again things have changed since you wrote this one, didn't they? I am full of surprises!

" No comments!"

You mean no rebuttals? No argument? you give up your stand on this matter only after lecturing me 10 pages? Its not like you! you must be getting old!

"Are you going anywhere? "

Yes, I am coming to visit you. Where are you these days? North or South Cali or New York? I want to come to the liquor store in which you do clerical work! Sorry I mean F Street Book Store!
"Regards
Logicam"

I really dig the new ID.

Camran Mirza:

You do know that you have much unsolved issues, don't you?

..... and thats why we love you here!

But aside the jokes & sattire, I am seriously pondering about your points on the constitution, terms of service & censor free. Do you think we need to make further changes aside from "Censor Free" term?

PS:
The last time I had some semi decent Ozonboron Kabob (Sturgeon Fish Kabob) was in Russian Market & that was even frozen stuff! I got to get my hand on the fresh Persian Caspian Sea stuff! do you have any in your neck of the wood? when was the last time you had any? In Iran?

Sign,

The Gardner
:gardner:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Major Changes in Constitution of IPC

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:06 pm

Major Changes in Constitution of IPC

Camran Mirza:

After much thoughts about the concepts, your inputs & SCI becoming a Stable, I came to a conclusion that its time for some major changes in the constituion of IPC. Without going to a referendum, I have decided to submit to some of your ideas. Then I represented my final document to the operations & after a few revisions, we came up with a new Constitution.

According to you & a few others, for 5 years I have been using my veto rights to do things my way & this has resulted in some failiers & unpleasant results; therefore, from now on I shall try to use the common opinion of the operations & members for the final decisions. I shall still keep my veto powers, yet I shall also pay more attention to the common opinions, specifically yours. So from now on, we will do things, morely your way!

I will start listening more! Your logic wins!

For 5 years we done things my way, & now we will do things your way! So when things go wrong, this time we will blame the hell out of you!

As the results, we have revised & done major changes & added amendments to the constituion of IPC. The Term "Censor Free", as you mentioned, is completely out of the constituion & founder's message. Once more, the complete document has been revised! The New Constitution & founder's Message has been placed on IPC Website's home page and IPC Club.

We used & revised Robert's original motto to a new form. The new club motto can be viewed on Club Top. The new Club motto is:

"Iran Politics Club supports the fight to establish Freedom, Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy in Iran."

above is also the new 2nd Amendment of IPC.

Also the most important Amendment, The 1st Amendment of IPC & the IPC Mission Statement has changed to:

"Iran Politics Club's mission is to protect and serve the Persian Culture."

So please review these documents & give me your input:

Constitution of IPC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 500cc2d7ed

Founder's Message of IPC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 500cc2d7ed

IPC Website
http://IranPoliticsClub.com

IPC Club
http://IranPoliticsClub.net/club

Sign,

Servant of The People

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Revision

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:21 pm

Camran Mirza:

Without reading your respond (I don't have time now), just want to let you know that this amendment:

"Iran Politics Club" will always remain the head quarter for the freedom of speech, expression, and assembly from the right, left, center, or anywhere else.

due to repetition, irrelevance & uselessness, have been removed from the constitution & we have back to 8 amendments. Recheck the constituion & see what do you think.

Let me read your repond later & get back to you.

Thanks

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IPC » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:17 pm

Dear Prologicam:

Would you take a look at the:

Constitution of IPC
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... f3e85aaca4

"1st amendment:

I appreciate your effort and devotion to your choice of protecting & serving Persian culture as the first amendment, but my personal reason to join this club is primarily set to protect our beloved country’s original traditions, but to get rid of Mullahs. That’s is why I would prefer the IPC mission to be getting rid of Mullahs as it’s highest priority, then the culture things."

We believe a "Non Persian", Free, Secular, Federal, and Democratic Iran, without the Persian Values/Cultural Roots is of no worth to the Iranian people. That's why we priorities the "To Protect and Serve the Persian Culture". Without the "Persianhood" (Dr. X), the democratic Iran is meaningless.

"3rd amendment:

I would to ask you to consider additional; Equality, Art and Science to the rest of the list, in case some people see the list prejudice. "

We agree with you and we changed the amendment as you suggested.

[quote]"4th amendment:

The word “TOSedâ€
IPC
General
General

Brain Picking!

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:37 pm

Brain Picking!

Camran Mirza:

Greetings,

Back to IPC business.

Before we start, let me tell you something funny,

In the Ship, on the way to Acapulco, Mexico, at one time, we were on the prowl & there was this Fake Jewelry Sale on Deck 9. This short Iranian Dude with his glasses, kind o looked like a Marmulak (slick lizard) was standing next to us trying to buy some shinney fake junk to get off easy from his husbandly duties to his wife! The way we look & dress (Me & My Entorage), no one believes that we are Iranian! For some reason, the public believes that all Iranians are short, fat, bald, hairy and dark! They are ignorant to know that we have all kinds of races in Iran, from Black (South) all the way to Blonde (North) and Orientals (North East)! So I wanted to make a social experiment. I love doing these psychological social experimentations with Iranians! So suddenly I opened my mouth & told Blondie in Persian:

"Don't buy this junk, stop searching in the junk pile! Wait till we get to Acapulco & buy real Turquoise Silver Jewelry. Acapulco is famous for it."

Now the fake jewelry was top notch but still fake and we were on our way to Acapulco, Ixtapa and other ports famous for Traditional Silver Aztec Jewelry, so why buy garbage?

Just imagine the look of this wealthy (because he was on this cruise) yet cheap Iranian Businessman! He looked up @ me, 6'3" Tall and then Blondie with Milky White skin, blonde Hair & light Hazel Eyes & simply freaked out that we are Iranian! Then he tried to control himself & pretend that he is not Iranian! I mean his looks would give him a mile away, a typical Iranian look! Suddenly he droped the fake jewelry & did not buy it! He started to walk away in a sissy ass manner! His actions were so predictable and fake! In a way, he wanted to save face (Iranian Superficial Rivalry) and make a statement that "He Does not buy fake Jewelry"!

While Blondie and I were gazing @ his action, Bruneti was practically biting her lips not to laugh! Then we all cracked up out loud! Bruneti said: Hey Doc, you really enjoy pulling a quicky on Iranians don't you? What a Riot!

When will all this Cheshm o ham cheshmi end?! When will all this, you got a BMW, then I must buy a Rolls Royce end? These are infections of the Iranian culture! And I love pushing Iranians & see how far I can push them to their limitations!

OK back to business............

"Let me trying to assure you are not mistaken by placing some tiny bits of your faith into my trust, I am honoured for that."

Camran Mirza you are more valuable to me than you think you are!

"My question is not about things going wrong, it’s clearly about where are we going to and when will we get there."

Where will you take us? When would you like to get us there?

"As far as I concern, you are the founder, the host, and are here gathering around you to find our each individual answers, may they all be the same, my best wishes regards that."

Thanks

"I am here to find a way to free Iran from the spirit of demons into the hands of freedom. The way this club is going I am looking forward to see it happening in the next four hundred years."

Well, I am presently 666 years old, so 400 years more or less ain't that bad!

"I formed a club FIA (Federal Iranian Agency) years ago, but did not have the necessary talents to lead the people to this freedom."

You thought you thaw a puddy cat, but you didn't (Loony Toons)!

[quote]"My special talents lies within being a utilitist like turning a matchbox into a shopping mall and “Maskh kardanâ€
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Cheers

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:55 am

Camran Mirza:

Wow! It is so enlightening to talk to you. You always show me a totally different angle of looking @ the world! A pessimist like me could use an optimist like you to balance the Karma!

It's not that you are Hopeful, cause a Hard-Core Evolutionist like you, does not even believe in Hope. It's more like the way you look @ the world. Very interesting indeed.

Allow me to ponder on the issues which we discussed and get back to you.

Its good to have you on our side
:victory:
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Structure

Postby IPC » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:00 pm

Dear Camran:

In regards to IPC page I would like to mention in about a couple of more months or every few months (pending on changes of posts), it would be may be appropriate if the hotter heading/sections be moved to the top of the page, simply we have to go with the flow.

IPC Club Structure will be changed and updated according to supply and demand. We believe that you would like that.

IPC Club structure has been changed and updated. There is now:

IPC Club has:
Halls = 13
Rooms = 34

The Structure:
Club => Halls => Rooms

Regards,
IPC Club
IPC
General
General

update

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:40 pm

Camran Mirza:

Most likely the future and the new IPC Website will be commercialized. Most likely we will accept ads, we will sell products, we will accept donation, we will market various products, we will publish books. This will be a long term plan, but step by step we must move towards it.

I need to start creating and transferring material to the new site on our own server. Presently, I am researching. If you have any bright ideas about the format, structure or any other aspect of the future website, let me know?

Soon I start making the new site, thats means I will be away from IPC club for months. Between work & web design, I will not have time to follow the club.

I need you to start pondering on various marketing ways or commercial possibilities for the future site. Think about methods and ways that we can raise funds. Should we accept all ads or where do we draw the line? Should we start selling our own line of products? What other ways? Most likely, we will also join all kinds of affiliate programs with other commercial sites to raise funds.

At this point, I will not give you an answer about my political motivations and ambitions if any! I am truly hesitant to become a politician. Even speaking the term "Politician", makes me feel like taking a shower to clean up!

But then again, if we must form the coalition and push the agenda of creation of the army corp, then obviously I have to consider getting political! What is your input on this issue?

Should we emphasize on militant agenda or political agenda?

At the time, we are concentrating on man power. Anything we want to do and in any direction that we might go, we need man power. Members and Sympathizers of all political parties and groups of Iran who accept to join us, work with us or associate with us as a coalition, can be used as man power.

Any input on how to attract more man power?

About the issue of club format, have in mind that certain order has to be followed or chaos will occur. Even though you want the most popular rooms to go above, yet this is not possible because an order must be followed amongst the rooms of the same hall or even between halls. For instance "IPC & Other Orgs Announcement Room must be on top of the page because thats the priority announcement & events rooms from different branches of operations and other orgs.

For now, I seize right here. Many other issues come to mind but attending to them must wait.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

org

Postby IPC » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:21 pm

Dear Camran:

You have suggested some excellent ideas. Thank you for your great suggestions. In the past, we have made CDs of IPC Operations Articles, Photographs, Cartoons, Announcements, Manuals, etc. and each time, we have sent one copy of each CD to Iran. Liaison Teams carried these CDs along with other Goods to Iran. After these CDs crossed the border & reached Tehran, then the Tehran Command copied them in mass quantities & sent them to other commands (Esfahan, Shiraz, Mashahd, etc.) to be again duplicated and distributed.

Tehran command also made hard copies of the important articles, cartoons, manuals, announcements, etc. with the printers and distributed these flyers, pamphlets. etc through our student body members, in major universities such as Tehran, Esfahan, Beheshti, Sharif, Amir Kabir, Mashahd Medical, Shiraz & other univeristies. Tehran command had also distributed these documents in some private sectors. The top priority was to distribute IPC Documents in major universities of Iran. Our student members inside universities, played an important role for these distributions. Of course you are aware of all the above missions, because you have been with us since the begining, about 5 years ago.

We have never experimented with audio bits or Dr. X's speeches.

We have never experimented with DVDs or Movie Makers. But it is clear that the safest method to transfer sensitive documents from here to Europe and Iran is by CD & DVD. They also weight less & more compact to carry.

We took notes of your suggestions & we will evaluate and act on them. But first, we need to rebuild IPC Operations from top to bottom. Would you keep thinking of more and more good ideas? Your ideas are very useful.

After the latest major hit by Islamists to IPC Operations, we are trying to pick up the pieces & replace our major commands & student contacts in major cities & universities of Iran. You are aware that we can never replace Hamrazman such as Azita (Tehran command), Sarang (Mashhad command), & other fabioulous commands, but we can do our best try to find suitable hamrazman to fill up these big shoes. After Catayoun's departure, it is also very difficult to fill the IPC Web Mistresses shoes. These days we are in repair, recovery and revival mode. We are trying very hard to put the whole organization back together.

A heavy weight will be on Ahreeman's shoulders to create the new website. The good news is that we have a peace of mind on club Operation Front. Liberator does a great job. We also have a peace of mind on Political Operations front, because we have you. To have you on board means a lot to us.

We believe we can rebuild IPC. It will take a long time to put IPC back together and return it to the shape it had once, but we can do it. We are positve about it.

With the loss of major commands, the loss of key members, the loss of many club members (about 1000), the Islamist hit to the operations and club, and other incidents, we are very glad for so far not having any casualties or arrests in Tehran and other Iranian towns.

Camran, thank you for great work.

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC Operations
IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:19 pm

Dear IPC office,

In regards to the articles distributed in Iran: they are translated into Persian aren't they?

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

re

Postby IPC » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:39 am

Unfortunately not!

IPC is an English site and members inside are mostly students & have so many duties and little time.

Language barrier exists but many university students are fluent in English.

Its nice to also create a Persian site but its much work & no man power.

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Re: re

Postby Liberator » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:41 am

IPC wrote:Unfortunately not!

IPC is an English site and members inside are mostly students & have so many duties and little time.

Language barrier exists but many university students are fluent in English.

Its nice to also create a Persian site but its much work & no man power.

Regards,
IPC Office

We should make this a long-term goal in that case because i'm sure you realize the potential that by having IPC articles in Persian will attract to many other people and especially segments of society which IPC articles in English cannot reach out to.

More power to the resistance!

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Next

Return to Iran Room