USA: The true enemy of Iran democracy and freedom movement

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

USA: The true enemy of Iran democracy and freedom movement

Postby Shahanshah » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:35 am

The terrorists, fascist and imperialist state of america (a state built on genocide of millions of native indians, a state built on enslavement of the black race and many more crimes...) is the real enemy of democracy and freedom movement in Iran.

in 1999, the reluctantly supported the islamist regime in crushing the freedom movement in the background. and official shed crocodile tears for Iranian students. just so now they can support terrorists like MEK in the name of democracy against Iranian nation (not just the government, but the whole Iranian nation).

the americans, however, have other allies, the traitor/brainwashed "shahdoosts" in LA. the same terroirst fascists who helped saddam invade Iran. including the MEK terrorists.

the US/UK/Israel axis of evil has been the major force at attacking democracy in Iran. in fact, the mollahs are ones the axis of evil of america LOVE to hate. The terrorist america, the same terrorist state that supported saddam against Iran. gave chemical weapons to massacre iranians in thousands.

more of this to come...

p.s. death to america/uk/israel axis of terrorism and savagry. the true enemies of Iran and Iran Zamin. death to them all and to their terrorist allies.
Shahanshah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Amir » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:04 am

Hello My Dearest Shooshool,

How have you been? It’s been a while since you posted any words of your own. I’ve missed you sooooooooooo much! How much? Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!!!!!

You kept on just posting one Taazi-sympathizing article after the next, and had no Taazi words of your own to speak. I was beginning to think that you are the IPC paper-boy, riding your squeaky bicycle at five AM, throwing in the morning edition of “The Daily Taaziâ€
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Iran Room