Move IPC to pan-iranism!

Post your comments or issues on IPC Club's Halls (Forum Groups) & Rooms (Forums) & express your opinion on their articles & other contents.

Moderator: Club Operations

Move IPC to pan-iranism!

Postby Emperor_Akihito » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:41 am

Pan-iranism.com is a forum that wants to unite all the iranian languages diided. But mostly it discusses the iranian goverment and events!
Take all IPC all members and move it there! Its more active by that i mean 4,5 people everey day. We are like 10000 Iranians in 1000 diffrent forums. LEts take all in to one! Join now www.pan-iranism.com
His Imperial Majesty Emperor Akihito of Japan
Emperor_Akihito
Private

Postby IPC » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:47 pm

Emperor:

From your posts, you sound like an observant person, but when you make statements like this one, then it makes me think a few thoughts like:

1. You have no idea what IPC is all about.
2. You have no idea what Pan Arabism (pan-iranism.com) Forum is all about.
or
3. You are that Taazi Afghan (Biani), but this time with another screen name in IPC, posing as Emperor_Akihito!
So which one is it?

The worst thing for a person, is to make statements about a subject, before he/she collects enough information about that subject, to be informed enough to make such statements! If you are not Biani (IRI Agent), and you are only a concerned Iranian, then do yourself a favor by informing yourself about what are you writing about! Please read the whole thread:

Pan Iranism and Islam (Pan Arabism)!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=897

After you read the whole thread, then you will be informed that why we would rather move IPC to a Madrasah in Pakistan for ignorant and illiterate Muslim children, before we move it to the Pan Arabism (pan-iranism.com) Forum.

What you wrote here was so laughable that no one bothered to reply to you. I have replied to you, out of goodness of my heart! :D

Regards,
CA
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Emperor_Akihito » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:14 am

Im not an arab or moslem. 70% of the pan iranists hate islam. the other one are moslem. Most Pan Iranist thinks islam destroyed Iran.

We are not pan arabists! I want to see an united opposition, this forum isnt very active, Pan iranism has at least 6 online users eerey day. Me must all get together, wh cares if Iran will be monarchy republic or cmmunism. It will never be any of those unless we get rid of the goverment before discussing the future laws.
Emperor_Akihito
Private

Postby CR » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:56 am

Dear Mixed Nut:

You write like Bache Kooni and Biani. All three of you are confused, can’t write English (Spell/Grammar) and are great with literature!

[quote]“Im not an arab or moslem.â€
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Jesus Loves You

Postby Amir » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:06 pm

Oh Oh, Emperor….

Now you did it. You went and woke the sleeping dragon. Now the wrath of the dragon will cause a huge typhoon to devastate the empire. The rice harvest will be poor, and the subjects will blame their emperor for having upset the Gods.

But seriously, CR means well, even though she has a short fuse. She gave me a spanking too when I first showed up. It’s just part of a right of passage. :doctorF:

I have tried to show her that love is the answer, by following the teachings of our Lord, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I asked her to open a place in her heart for the love of Jesus, and to remember that Jesus loves us all. Sadly, she has yet to accompany me for Sunday prayer. But I will not give up, just as Jesus never gives up on any of us.

Since Sister CR won’t listen to me, I now turn to you, dear Emperor. First, abandon your pagan Buddhist ways and join the flock. Second, now that your cheek has been slapped, do what Jesus would do and turn the other cheek.

Peace On Earth, My Children
:jesus: :angel: :jesus: :angel:
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Emperor_Akihito » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:03 am

Here it goes miss.

No one said you are! They said you are a half breed!

Excuse me?

Hate is no good.

Exactly that is why tolerance is needed, your anti islam agenda is to hatefull, i belive that its the opposite of iranian moral but i dont hate it. Most moslems are born that way and dont give it a second thought,

No Pan Iranist can be Muslim. It is contradictory to be both. In fact, no Iranian can be Muslim! This or that but not both!

Islam condradicts with itself, Its feministic and no slaves are allowed but it says that men can have sex with slaves but not women. The Human rights charter by Cyus is real Iranian ideology.
Pan Iranism ignores the fact that all moslems are brothers, the idea that iranic people should be united is against islamic imperial philosophy.
Im not a moslem, you have to ask the ones that are both.

Islam did destroy Iran! Read history!

Yes most belives so, i belive it to i think that you must read the line and think, before searching for errors. Emam Reza is worshipped as Irans savior. But he slaughtered iranians and occupied Iran. I know that, i know all that.

Who are you (plural)? You (Biani) and all of your confused Half Breeds in Pan-Arabism.com?

Please try to act civilized! Im none of them. Im not biani or a "kooni".

But you and your friends are not even opposition!

I know the only real opposition is the students movement in Iran.

We like it that way! Camran Khan insists to keep the Cattle out of here! I’ll tell you how it started

Dont insult people and dont think you are better than evereyone else! That is called arrogance, and its not a good move to reach out to the "cattle" that has the power to change Iran.

After those words, we kept IPC open ‘only’ for elite intellectuals of Iran and the globe. Intellectuals are few, cattle are many, so we keep the membership low to keep the cattle out. New Policy (Admission upon Approval) guarantees us to do so.

Those intellectualls who are they? medical doctors? Writers? College professors? Reza Khan was Irans greatest leader in the past 200 years
he wasnt an intellectual but he know how to be popular and change, he went all around Iran and spoke for the "cattle" just like the current president. Hitler wich was the antichrist in body wasnt an intellectuall at all. He never had any education.
He was one of the "cattles" that changed the world, If its intelligence you speak of you should know that the smartest are hidden. You must have heard of the drop outs that have the highest scores in all subject without even study. I have personally heard 2 such cases, never caring for school or do anything but always score highest. They dont got an education but usually end up as millionaires. Most self made millionaires are without education. You can look it up if you dont belive me.

Being a "khar dars" and study 24/7 and becoming a doctor or engineer dosent make you an intellectual.

That’s good, but IPC is the most viewed and read Iranian forum on the Internet. You can’t compare the two! IPC to Pan Arabism.com is like New York Times to Javanan Magazine! Open your eyes and click on the two buttons in bottom left corner of each page and view statistics. Proof is out there to read. Many read IPC but a few, post in IPC.

Wow! thats great!

We like people with talent, mind and intellect to write in here, so a great number of people will read this forum. If people have nothing to contribute, it’s best for them to shut up and listen to those who do!

I hope i get to talk with one soon, do you know any of these people?

Per example, many readers over here, are highly intelligent and highly capable to write but they prefer to read IPC in silence. But then there are people who have nothing to say and they can’t even write correct English, but they insist to post crapshoot! Bache Kooni and Biani under many screen names are such people. Are you one too? Are you the same?

My english is pretty good for not living in an english speaking country, but i do agree that i sometimes type to fast without spell checking. And please can you stop insulting people and act nicley?

[quote]Camran Khan wanted to install and keep an electronic detector at IPC door to keep the “Un Desiredâ€
Emperor_Akihito
Private

Re: Jesus Loves You

Postby Emperor_Akihito » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:08 am

Amir wrote:Oh Oh, Emperor….

Now you did it. You went and woke the sleeping dragon. Now the wrath of the dragon will cause a huge typhoon to devastate the empire. The rice harvest will be poor, and the subjects will blame their emperor for having upset the Gods.

But seriously, CR means well, even though she has a short fuse. She gave me a spanking too when I first showed up. It’s just part of a right of passage. :doctorF:

I have tried to show her that love is the answer, by following the teachings of our Lord, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I asked her to open a place in her heart for the love of Jesus, and to remember that Jesus loves us all. Sadly, she has yet to accompany me for Sunday prayer. But I will not give up, just as Jesus never gives up on any of us.

Since Sister CR won’t listen to me, I now turn to you, dear Emperor. First, abandon your pagan Buddhist ways and join the flock. Second, now that your cheek has been slapped, do what Jesus would do and turn the other cheek.

Peace On Earth, My Children
:jesus: :angel: :jesus: :angel:

Haha yes she got som fuel, and ps, The japanese Emperor can not be a buddhist, the emperor is the god in japan didnt you know? After ww2, he resigned hes godfullness and people needed another religion than the emperor, so shintoism came and the minority religion cuddhism became more common.
Emperor_Akihito
Private

Postby CR » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:20 pm

Dear Walnut:
:samad:
[quote]“My english is pretty good for not living in an english speaking country,â€
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Amir's Dojo

Postby Amir » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:46 am

Dear Pokemon,

Those intellectualls who are they? medical doctors? Writers? College professors?

Who ever said anything about MD’s, writers, professors, or engineers? Are those the people that you consider as “intellectuals?â€
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Comments on IPC Club Room