To Espandyar-e Irani on politics, with Love!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

To Espandyar-e Irani on politics, with Love!

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:10 am

Ey Espandyar-e Irani:

I do not believe it is proper for us to drag this on, in the "Iran News Room", this is not news any more! So lets move it to "Iran Politics Room".

"Greeting AhrimanX"

It is AhreemanX. After all these years, you still do not know how to spell it!

"As far as I know it is the host who welcome the guest(s) not the way around. However that is how I was raised and I cannot know better."

Well, you are wrong! As an Iranian, when you go to someone's home, you say hello & introduce yourself first!

"As for your sarcasm about MPG,Broomand and Jebhe Melli:"

Relax, don't have a cardiac! I am only pulling your leg!

"As I told you years ago MPG differs in many many ways from Jebhe Melli. What I have learned during these years that there are people that repeat the very same thing over and over again regardles of the facts. With your inteligence I was hoping that you have figured this out long time ago."

But you guys are very keen on JM, aren't you?! C'mon now, you are talking to Ahreeman, not Abol Hassan!

"Iranians do have identity and a flag and a land"

Are you sure about that?! I just got back from a large Christmas Party (2nd night in a row) & unfortunately @ the late hours, some of the guys were watching (surfing) 24 different Iranian Garage Sattelite TVs & I was also forced to participate! I told them I never watch Iranian TVs, they give me the stomach runs, but they still insisted for me to go through with it! I saw TV after TV after TV shows in a few minutes of surfing & we covered all 24 of them & yet once more, I was convinced that The Iranian Nation is doomed! It is very sad! Thats all I have to say! Go figure.......

"eventhough our land is occupied and our flag is changed. However we do have all of that and we will inforce it once we have got rid of the invadors."

When exactly will you get rid of the invaders? Shall we wait another 25 years? Too soon?!

"Meanwhile we will protect our national interest such as the Persian gulf while others are making comments that are had for me to understand"

Are you writing in English? You are lucky Lori Forouzandeh is not here! She would crucify you for your messed up Spelling/Grammar/Punctuations/etc.

"You have to exuse me but Iam very frank and I say what I think."

I would not want you any other way!

" as they claim to be nationalist and follower of Dr. Aryamanesh."

"It is sad for me to see someone like you run around and make comments about everyone while looking for attention.

You made the two above statements:

AhreemanX CLAIMs to be the follower of Aryamanesh!

AhreemanX runs around looking for ATTENTION!

I see your mouth is moving & making the two above statements but I know for a fact that these are not your statements cause I know you better than this!

When a person makes the two above statements, it is pretty clear to me that this person has nothing but HATE & ENVY towards me! I know for facts that you have neither of the two towards me! Therefore, you are being used as a mouth piece, a tool & being easlily influenced by others to hand me this crap! Actually I know exactly where both of these statements are coming from but lets leave it like that without naming names! Two types of people make statements like above:

a) My Enemies (in which I have enemies from here to the moon)!

b) Eye-Rainian Up-Position in LA & DC.

Both these groups, hate me with passion! they are extremely envious & hateful towards me! As much as the informed, educated youth of Iran puts more & more of their trusts in my hand, then the more & more these two groups start to hate & envy me!

You are a very intelligent man, highly educated & I know you well enough to say that you neither hate me nor envy me! I also know you well enough to say that the two above statements which you just made, are not yours! You have been associating & trading on the net & off the net love letters & trade of opinions with a few people who despise me & they have easily influenced you like a piece of clay to say these things about me! You do not even believe this garbage because you know me better than that! You see, I am on to you!

So, lets look @ the evidence:

a) I have been following the path of Master (Aryamanesh) to the detail since I started IPC. I am the only person amongst his students who does follow his teachings to every single lousy detail! The complete hierarchy of IPC is based on his teachings. Even a blind idiot can see that! And now your so called bozo buddies are feeding you this rubbish that I CLAIM such & such?!

b) So I run around seeking attention?! From who?! From Eye-Rainian Up-Position in LA & DC?! Do you believe that I really need the attention of these people?! I am on a different level & bandwidth than these people! What am I, some new punk on the block who needs fame & fortune, so I have to run around to gain attention from some bozos in exile?! When I been running around for 25 years enforcing this position's plans, these bozos did not even exist! So now I am running around seeking attention?!

I must really be a desperate bastard to seek attention from Career Exilists of LA & DC! With all the great sexy beauties, all the great intellects, & all the great informed youth of Iran, ......... I have left all of them alone, but to seek attention from bozos of LA & DC?!

I have offered this FRAGGED UP opposition, my most precious material wealth! I have offered this doomed opposition my time, my money & my life! I layed it on the line & I invited all of them to put their money where their mouth is & the offer still stands & I am waiting for the green light from them & I will be the first to lay down my time, my money & my life for the cause!

Except a few comrades/groups (as usual), non of these great Nationalists shown me the green light! And now you tell me I seek their attention like a bitch?!

What am I? A new bee on the block?!

No my friend, these are not your words cause I know you better! This garbage been chewed & put in your mouth by you know who & I know who!

Thats fine,

As I have always said, every single person who lifted a finger to save this nation, has never been helped by any one; furthermore, every one banged on his head to push him down the water & trashed their names all over the place! They done it to Farokhzad, they done it to Bakhtiar, they even done it to Reza Khan! Thats Iranians for you!

I know that you like poetry, so dig:

Az doshmanam nist bak,
har che kesham, ze dust kesham!

Go figure.........

Ey Espandyar,

Ma sukhteye in opozision-e bi liyaqat va melat-e bi hal hastim!
Az ma ke gozasht, ba digaran beh az in bash!

Thats OK, Ahreeman has potential & Ahreeman is generous & Ahreeman is wise! As soon as you say "A", I know that you are going to say "Askhar"!

Go ahead and Shiite all over Ahreeman! Why not? Everyone else does?! Don't even wait in line, caue friends don't need to wait in line! Just feel free & go ahead & Shiite all over my name! If you would have acted different, then I would have doubted if you are Iranian!

" I did not expect that from you. "

"No hard feelings but Iam dissaopinted"

The amount of your disappointment in me is like a drop of water, in comparison to the amount of my disappointment in Iranian Opposition (in general) & Iranian People in general, which is a SEA FULL of WATER!

It is not your fault! you are not to blame! You are an Iranian, you can't help it!

" when you talk about CIA and shit while there are people working their ass off to make a difference."

Your concept of people working their ass off is different than my concept of comrades working their ass off!

Should I spell it for you?! How should I make it more clear?! My final offer to all the opposition is online! I am ready to put my time, my money & my life down, to make a bloody Coup or Revolution by drafting & training an army, right here & right now!

Khaye darid? Biyayd jelo?!

Show me balls & join in? Everything else is garbage! The rest of the talks are garbage! I heard it for 25 years! I am fed up! I am here now & I am ready to make history & so are my comrades!

Are you ready? Are your toy political parties ready?

And you call me a fake & an attention seeker & you tell me that you are dissapointed in me?!

Give me a break! Will ya?

Who the hell I want to seek attention from? Reza Pahlavi, Dariush Homayoun, Jebhei Bozos or Tudehi Bozos? Maybe I seek attention from Monarchists of LA?!

Can you look @ me in the eye, face to face & hand me this garbage? Get your butt from LA to San Diego, right now & we meet & say this garbage in my face! Look @ me in the eyes & hand me this crap?!

Shame on you, hundred times shame on you!

You wanna talk about our talks in the past? Once I asked you:

"Do you think Aryamanesh would have approved of your path in politics?!"

Go figure!

"With all of this said It was good to see you again."

You are a person with a heart like a glass! Your heart is clear like baby's heart. you are a very decent person & a very honest nationalist. These qualities of yours are not in debate or question @ all. What is in debate is your path:

Is this path taking you anywhere?
Or this path is taking you to Mongolian Deserts?!
Or maybe Torkestan?!

I also have a suggestion for you:

Why don't you be a good judge of characters & put all the words & actions of my enemies or Career Exilists who despise me in one side of the scale & then put everything that I have said & done so far in the other side & you be the judge of who is for Real & who is full of Shiite! Would you be fair?

"Merry Mitra and happy new year."

Yes indeed, Christians even borrowed Christmas from us (Mithraism)! You see, I have faith in you! You got some brains up there!

Listen Haji:

Deep in your heart, you do know whats the deal, don't you?! Thats why deep in your heart, you do truly like me & value me as a comrade. And you know very well that how I feel about you! So far, everywhere, I have named your name with the highest of respect. and no, I am not seeking your attention or any other of your MPG friends' to tell you this! So all I am asking is for you to:

Speak & act more with your logic than your emotions!

Release less slogans & take more actions!

........ and you can also take these to your budds in MPG & certain Website Nationalists, while sending my regards to them!

By the way, you are constantly feeding people that "You do not have enough time to do this or that". Pardone moi, but I am the busiest person in this whole opposition! I need to show you my schedule so you would freak out! However, I always have time to debate & talk to people! How is it that you never have time? Why is it that you are always in rush? Are you always on the run from the law or is it that you been drinking too much beer in holidays & you are running to bathroom?!

OK Espandyar, relax, I will not pull down your shorts no more! I don't care what they say about you (nothing good)! But I still like you!

Ma ba docharkhe umadim! Ba docharkhe ham mirim!
Ma duset darim!

Ahreeman bless you my son!

Happy Holidays

Sign,

A Bicycle Rider, passing through IPC
:biker:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Who is a True Comrade?

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:14 am

Who is a True Comrade?

In Addition:

I just would like to add a little something for you over here.

People often talk a lot of garbage about how I associate with many foreigners & such........instead of sticking with my own & such....... but allow me to mention an example to you on the type of people whom I chose to have around me!

For instance, do you know who is this James, that "you do not have time" to explain your MPG episodes to him?

Without going to details of who he is & what he does, all I have to tell you & all you need to know, is this:

James is someone whom I can trust to call, anytime, anywhere & anyhow, ask him what facilities he requiers & send him a plane ticket, & he will be right there for me to help me with the training of a possible fututre Iranian Resistance Army Corp & you bet your last dollar that he will be there (with his skills) fighting side by side & right there on the front line with me. And you know whats funny? He is not even Persian (by birth), yet by heart!

How many of these toy politicians in LA or DC, you can find to do the same for you in times of need?!

This is the difference between the people around me & The All Talk & No Action Iranian Up-Position bozos in LA or DC!

Go think about what I have just told you!

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby espandyar » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:35 am

Greetings my friend

But you guys are very keen on JM, aren't you?! C'mon now, you are talking to Ahreeman, not Abol Hassan!

I was going to appolagize for misspelling your name but now I think I have to call you abol Hassan!

See this is a reason that I think we are not getting anywhere. When you get engage in politics the minimum requirment is to know who is who. You my friend seem to fail. On other hand you took a long vacation and that is why you are lost in this case. But let me assure you that people who did not take vacation from proecting the motherland know pretty much who is who.

Since we do go back long time I would make a freindly suggestion to get updated.

For a starter read this:
http://www.marzeporgohar.com/index.php? ... &artid=488

Now, when I see this it makes me wonder, how come that a friend of mine that have no clue who is who and where the different political parties stand allow himslef to suggest formation of an army!!!!
Eventhough I like the idea but it would make more sense to me that one should make a compelet analyzes of the situation and knowing what party stand for what
before presenting the plan.

Are you sure about that?! I just got back from a large Christmas Party (2nd night in a row) & unfortunately @ the late hours, some of the guys were watching (surfing) 24 different Iranian Garage Sattelite TVs & I was also forced to participate! I told them I never watch Iranian TVs, they give me the stomach runs, but they still insisted for me to go through with it! I saw TV after TV after TV shows in a few minutes of surfing & we covered all 24 of them & yet once more, I was convinced that The Iranian Nation is doomed! It is very sad! Thats all I have to say! Go figure.......

Well even though you had a bad tv night , I would still stand with what I said earlier. Iran will never die. We hae survived Changiz,Eskandar ,Arabs and eventhough we have taken damage of the invadors but we still do have identity. Dr.Aryamanesh movement back then and the way of how our youth think today is proof of that.

When exactly will you get rid of the invaders? Shall we wait another 25 years? Too soon?!

Lesson number one my friend :
Kass nakharad poshte man joz nakhone angoshte man
Do not wait for anyone do what you have to do*!

Lesson number 2
Do not go against those who are fighting the enemy, you dont like what MPG do you do it differently. I understand your frustration but as you can see you should direct that toward IR not against Iran lovers.

Quote:
"Meanwhile we will protect our national interest such as the Persian gulf while others are making comments that are had for me to understand"

Are you writing in English? You are lucky Lori Forouzandeh is not here! She would crucify you for your messed up Spelling/Grammar/Punctuations/etc.

I dont think it is the english you have problem with but my bad I will make it easy ..

Meanwhile we will protect our national interest such as the Persian gulf

With we I mean Marze Por Gohar Party, while you my good friend had a vacation this is what we managed to do

* Opening case agains the Islamic Republic in ICC court.
* Reclaiming Red lion and Sun. While some countries were trying to get rid of this symbol since it has not been used by the invadors we reclaimed the use of so that Iranians regardless of political ideology can use enjoy their national symbol in international community.
*Being presented when a sheykh of arab showed up to misuse the Persian gulf name. In question and Answers hi met couple of hard questions that embarassed him while hand delivered portest was delivered while the world was watching.
*Discovery of misuse of the Persian Gulf name united the opposition to a correct direction. You may want to follow up on that one as it continues..
* Holding several conferences to expose the IR.
etc etc

As you know 3 known journalist who are MPG members escaped and they have thing to expose...stay tune ( vali joone man enghdr ghor nazan)

while others are making comments that are had for me to understand

While we are doing this with our bare hand you and your buddies sit around that critisize why we are warning arabs not to use the iligimate name of the Persian Gulf.

I hope that you understand what I mean with all its misspells!

see your mouth is moving & making the two above statements but I know for a fact that these are not your statements cause I know you better than this!

When a person makes the two above statements, it is pretty clear to me that this person has nothing but HATE & ENVY towards me! I know for facts that you have neither of the two towards me! Therefore, you are being used as a mouth piece, a tool & being easlily influenced by others to hand me this crap! Actually I know exactly where both of these statements are coming from but lets leave it like that without naming names! Two types of people make statements like above:

) My Enemies (in which I have enemies from here to the moon)!

b) Eye-Rainian Up-Position in LA & DC.

Both these groups, hate me with passion! they are extremely envious & hateful towards me! As much as the informed, educated youth of Iran puts more & more of their trusts in my hand, then the more & more these two groups start to hate & envy me!

You are a very intelligent man, highly educated & I know you well enough to say that you neither hate me nor envy me! I also know you well enough to say that the two above statements which you just made, are not yours! You have been associating & trading on the net & off the net love letters & trade of opinions with a few people who despise me & they have easily influenced you like a piece of clay to say these things about me! You do not even believe this garbage because you know me better than that! You see, I am on to you!

So, lets look @ the evidence:

a) I have been following the path of Master (Aryamanesh) to the detail since I started IPC. I am the only person amongst his students who does follow his teachings to every single lousy detail! The complete hierarchy of IPC is based on his teachings. Even a blind idiot can see that! And now your so called bozo buddies are feeding you this rubbish that I CLAIM such & such?!

b) So I run around seeking attention?! From who?! From Eye-Rainian Up-Position in LA & DC?! Do you believe that I really need the attention of these people?! I am on a different level & bandwidth than these people! What am I, some new punk on the block who needs fame & fortune, so I have to run around to gain attention from some bozos in exile?! When I been running around for 25 years enforcing this position's plans, these bozos did not even exist! So now I am running around seeking attention?!

I must really be a desperate bastard to seek attention from Career Exilists of LA & DC! With all the great sexy beauties, all the great intellects, & all the great informed youth of Iran, ......... I have left all of them alone, but to seek attention from bozos of LA & DC?!

Ahreeman jan, do you realy think that after every cyber conversation i contact I dont know who and we sit around and talk about it????
First of all who would I contact second of all what would I say.
Boards such as this are for exchanging ideas and that is all. some times you agree sometimes you dont but belive me that is ALL there is to it.
In plain english I see no reason why you think so!

You are correct when you say I do not envy you and defenitly I do not hate you as a matter of fact you know that I like you !

Now you could have just asked me why I made this statment, I will tell you anyhow.

You have always stated that Dr.Aryamanesh was your mentor in fact this is how we got to exchange emails. For those who dont know Dr. Aryamesh was a true nationalist.

Why was this weird to you???

Second as for attention. As i mentoined before you have no clue who is who in the opposition. You have become a pessimist that blame everything on others. You ma ke suggestion about a Army and it does not recieve the response you have have expected, what do you do? You bad mouth eveyone you can imagine of. Why?
There has been others that made suggestion without the expected response but they dont just give up.

However this frustration comes from the love you have for your country. you see that our Iran is getting destroyed and the opposition dont seem to care. I feel the very same my friend but still I will do what I can and try not to loose hope.

The least you could to is to support those who at least try to do something.

see, for one thing I dont know any of your enemies and you have my word on that. Besides who can one person who has build up his system on Dr.Aryamanesh system be hated???? Those who I know are in the same side as you.

I have offered this FRAGGED UP opposition, my most precious material wealth! I have offered this doomed opposition my time, my money & my life! I layed it on the line & I invited all of them to put their money where their mouth is & the offer still stands & I am waiting for the green light from them & I will be the first to lay down my time, my money & my life for the cause!

My dear friend, i lift my hat for a Iran lover like you. It reminds me of a poem that probably give us some falsh backs

Manam farzand kouroush
Kooone Irani be ragg daram
Man az khari man az zari gorizanam
manam farzand in khak man farzande Iranam.

ravansh shad!

What opposition my friend? there are only hand full of people that actually are doing something.

As I have always said, every single person who lifted a finger to save this nation, has never been helped by any one; furthermore, every one banged on his head to push him down the water & trashed their names all over the place! They done it to Farokhzad, they done it to Bakhtiar, they even done it to Reza Khan!

[b]YOU said it

I could not agree more , lets not to be one of those who trash Iranlovers.

As for my path I can tell you that I ahev clear conscious.

By the way, you are constantly feeding people that "You do not have enough time to do this or that". Pardone moi, but I am the busiest person in this whole opposition! I need to show you my schedule so you would freak out! However, I always have time to debate & talk to people! How is it that you never have time? Why is it that you are always in rush? Are you always on the run from the law or is it that you been drinking too much beer in holidays & you are running to bathroom?!

See the reason I dont get involved in long conversation is that I belive the true nationalist has come to the same conclusion that I have and hence we dont have much to argue about. Those who are in a different path may want to take another 25 years to believe what I believe today, I dont have the time to spare. We have country to reclaim.

However I did take my time for a old freind as I know you are a true nationalis with clear intentions.

At last who cares about who says what my friend the main thing is we shall have that beer in Tehran one day.

Please do excuse the misspells and the typos-
espandyar
Private

Re

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:46 pm

Espandyar:

The problems that I had with your comments was the term:

"Claim"

I do not claim, but I am Aryamanesh's student.

Another one was that you portrayed me as an attention seeker from public, the fact is that I do not give a flying fandango to be the cover page around the Iranian Community. I believe Majority of the Iranian Community has an infected culture and useless to our cause. I believe the minority of the Iranian community, specifically the youth is what that matters & of the relevance to our struggle.

I would like to see more dialogue between us, more cooperation between us and more input from you. I would also like to see more of MPG members in IPC stating more of their views. I would also like you guys to post more news and info on your organization here. I also encourage our other members to start dialogues with you. Dialogue can solve many issues.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Iran Room