Proved his plumes just show, by disappearing in the night

A unicorn’s voice, from the time of yesteryear
Beckoned to be heard, though faint and now unclear
“Doomed to extinction, my fate was O so dark
There was no room for me, on Noah’s sturdy Ark”

As a fly circled, annoying all that watched
Corrupting and defiling, everything it touched
A question emerged, which would not ever fade
Why was this vile creature, ever to be made?

A soldier bee, attacked the intruding foe
With a decisive sting, he laid that rival low
The sting killed too, the brave little soldier bee
But he died content, knowing the hive lived on as free

A salmon swam, against the flowing stream
When asked: “Why fight, and waste your precious steam?”
Replied: “It’s true, easier to follow the river’s flow
But the stream flows opposite, to where I wish to go”

A chameleon displayed, his talent for disguise
Using his skin, to paint visual lies
But in confusion, was forced to slow and pause
For even he at times, forgot who he really was

A giggling hyena, lost in his laughter’s bliss
Stopped laughing long enough, to only tell me this:
“I laugh at work, I laugh at play, I even laugh in bed
I laugh in every moment, for in the next I may be dead”

An old owl, perched high up on his tree
Pondered: “Am I a slave, or am I free?
For having asked, I broke the chain in me
Most will never ask, but I will let them be”
Last edited by Amir on Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:17 am

Amir Arsalan:

I believe the computer in which you used to post this one, has either:

- a faulty keyboard
or
- the MS word is set on a non-English language/writing.

That is why the poem has gibberish alphabet all over it and that is why I cannot read it! So you need to repost it by typing it on a proper system, this time in English, so I can read it!

Also, you need to read this:
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/write-for-IPC/

So you can decide on your name, logo and short paragraph bio on yourself, or else, we will publish you under Amir Arsalan, Derafsh Kaviyani logo and bio of a “Div Fighter” (Amir Arsalan)!

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:46 am

Never mind, I figured it out! You have your encoding on Unicode, instead of Western European Windows! OK OK, I set mine to Unicode too! And I even know why you done it! To read Persian fonts (Dah)!

Adios
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:59 pm

Ahreeman,

I see what you’re talking about. I don’t know why it’s so, as I have very limited knowledge of software other than just the basics. Unicode…Western European Windows… that all sounds Greek to me (you’ll get the joke when you read your e-mail of my bio).

It looks like not only is this poem screwed up, but also every other of my posts in IPC. I checked, and now they’re all shagged up! Every place where I had a quotation mark or apostrophe the punctuation has been replaced with a jumble of letters and symbols.

I can tell you that up until recently (last week) they were all fine. I usually read over my posts after placing them, and I never noticed this before. Could this have something to do with your security software updates to the site? It must be related. Why would everything get screwed up now all of a sudden?

What do you think? Is there any way to fix the problem? I suppose I could go back and fix a couple of my more important posts, but there’s no way I can go back and fix all of my posts.

In regard to the bio, I sent it to you in your e-mail. As far as a name, you may use Amir (which is my real name), and as far as a logo, you may use my avatar here, which is the derafsh.
Last edited by Amir on Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:16 am

Amir:
Could this have something to do with your security software updates to the site? It must be related. Why would everything get screwed up now all of a sudden? “

Hey slow down pilgrim .........Slow down Amir Arsalan and do not assume things, cause when you do, then you will make an ………

OK, Old Over Grown Hairy Big Ol grasshopper, no no, more like a Giant Locust …………..
Pay attention:

Go on any of your posts
Right click on mouse
A window opens
Move the mouse over “Encoding”
Move the mouse over “More”
A new long window list opens
You can browse up and down on this list
You will see that presently on your system, most likely the “Western European Windows” or alike is selected. That is why your poem and other posts have gibberish alphabets in them!
Now, go to the same place but this time select (click) on “Unicode UTF-8” and voila, magic! Now your poem and rest of your post are readable!
Do you know what happened?
You or spouse or bacheha or buddies or …….. must have been reading some Persian site in Persian writing. Either on purpose (manually) or automatically, your encoding switched to Arabic Windows or such (maybe even Unicode) for a while and that is how all your posts got fragged!
You see, my setting is always set on European Windows; however, many Iranians, always set their encoding on Unicode. Why you asked? Because by doing so, Iranians can use the same keyboard to type Farsi or English on it! So Unicode is universal and like an International code for “All” alphabets including Farsi (Lib is looking @ me left left with Dandun Qoruche, whispering: It is “Parsi”!), Russian, Arabic, Greek, Latin, etc.
Got it Amir Arsalan? Some one sabotaged your computer and put it on Arabic Windows! Some Tazi “Fingered” your system!
It is a plot! It is a treachery!
Masters, Masters done it!
Ingilisa, Ingilisa, Ingilisaaaaaaaaaaa, The English ordered Arabs to do it (Fouladvand Style O Conspiracy Theory)!
Now, it is up to you.
If you want the western world to read your posts, you must switch to Western European Windows or Western European ISO Encoding. And you have to replace your posts, because most likely, most IPC readers are on Western European Windows or ISO.
But if you want to read your own fragged up posts, then go with Unicode.
Unicode is universal. It can read Arabic Windows and Western European windows.
Anyhow, the reason your posts are fragged, is because someone wanted to read Persian on your computer, and mistakenly, they encoded Arabic Windows or ISO. Little did they knew that they could have easily encode to Unicode and read almost every language without Fragging up your system!

How did you like my high tech detective work?!
I amaze myself (I am now looking in mirror and praising myself)!

Now that you know what encoding is, then you can play with it, but easy dear anxious over grown boy! Don’t play too much, cause you may frag the whole system (if you don’t know what you doing)! Play a little! Its like masturbation, if you play a lot, you go blind! But if you play a little, you enjoy it!

Now on to next subject:

Amir can be any Amir! While ago Lib posted something by another Monarchist Amir (or was it you)? So my point is that you must have a last name to be a specific Amir; therefore, I suggest, lets stick with Amir Arsalan which is unique, legendary and a Hero (Pahlevan)!

Why don’t you PM me your weblog’s address (if you still have it)?
Also send me your main e-mail address. I believe you already have my private E-mail, so you can also e-mail me there.
But have in mind that all articles (in future) must go to IPC Print Shop e-mail. Unless, they are posted in the club (like yours).

As you know, posting in club will raise people’s chances to get published in website.

OK that’s enough tutoring you on high tech! My fingertips got hurt! So my fingertips are hurting and so is my left testicle! What’s the relation between the two, you ask? Beats me! It must be some hellish Ahreemanic anatomical correlation!

For now

Adios Amigo

El Gran Hefe Diablo X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:49 am

Thanks, buddy. Problem Solved.

Now I know who to call the next time my computer crashes, or when I don’t know what the hell is going on with it. The Geek Squad charges me an arm and a leg.

In regards to the name, no, I am not the same Amir as in Liberator’s post. I didn’t write that.

I see what you mean about needing a more specific name. You may refer to me as Amir Arsalan as author. That’s cool, homie.

My first interest is the forum. Everything I’ll post, I’ll post in here. Whatever you guys like, you’re free to take and publish in the site.

Take care Big Guy,

Amir Arsalan

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Liberator » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:54 am

So Unicode is universal and like an International code for “All” alphabets including Farsi (Lib is looking @ me left left with Dandun Qoruche, whispering: It is “Parsi”!)

Actually it's "persian" ](*,) , "parsi" is the correct indigenous term which you would be correct in using when conversing in "persian"...as for "farsi" it's the Taazi-fied version for "parsi" since Taazi's cannot pronounce the letter "p"; are you Taazi Dr X? :-k

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:33 am

:immortalg: Amir Arsalan:

What PM address are you sending your love letters to? I’m not receiving anything in Yahoo or IPC PM? Are you sure you are not sending these PMs to Khajeh Hafez Shirazi’s PM and then Hezbos intercept them? I hope they are in Mikhi Pahlavi codes!
:vdance:
I tell you what: As long as you are a “Low-Tech” Good Fellow (DBK Style), and you do not know your head from your tale or Omar Khayyam’s tale (either way), then by all means please stop your PMing, thus only Allah knows where these PMs end up! Maybe in Imam’s office!

So stop PMing and start e-mailing bio to my private account in which I sent you funny photos from it once! And as long as IPC is a highly secresive organization and you are an old senile fellow (DBK style), if you forgotten that account, then get it from Lib, my executioner, Oops I mean my Lieutenant Adjutant! Do you think you can manage that without CCing a copy to Haj Bakhshi (Head of Ansar-e Hezbollah)? I certainly hope so! Remind me to throw some free tech classes for IPC members next semester, will ya Good Fellow Amir?!

Also, my tech knowledge does not come cheap. I do not charge money but every time I help pulling you out of Shiite or Shiite water (An-abeh), you will owe me one favor (GodFather Style) Capisci Gumba (GodFather Theme playing in background while Andy Williams singing it)?

Each favor you owe me, you can either pay your debt or you can sell your soul piece by piece to Ahreeman (You Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Ahreemanic Evil Laughter)!

Once I have done much services to you, then your soul belongs to me!
Of course that may cause a contradiction (MOA Episodes)! So deal with it!

:tank: Ya Akhi Al Liberator:

Ya Allah
Ahlen va Sahlen Ya Akhi,
Marhaba Brother
(if you are staring @ monitor wide eyed, then grab your Tazi dictionary to comprehend my fine Tazi)

Ya Akhi Al Liberator:
“Actually it's "persian" , "parsi" is the correct indigenous term which you would be correct in using when conversing in "persian"...as for "farsi" it's the Taazi-fied version for "parsi" since Taazi's cannot pronounce the letter "p";”

Lets see my Bersian friend, so as soon as I get back from Bersebolis, I need to start the Bronouncing the correct version which is Farsi, right? I love when Bersian friends correct my Farsi. Bersians are fine fellows. I love Farsi Beable, they are some of the best Beable in the “Gulf” Region!

“ are you Taazi Dr X?”

Haji Kuchike is surely Tazi, because he is a Hemite and pilgrims to Mecca! Once he took a wrong turn and ended up in API, then I caught him wearing Black Jack Boots, marching up & down the lobbies and Sieg Heling around the house! After that moment, I forbid him to visit Fouladvand and Anjomane Kun Goshadi, any more! From then on, he is only allowed to jump Arab Air and go directly to Mecca & back to San Diego! So Haji is a Hemite and a Dark Fellow …….. Hmmmm

Myself, sometimes I wear Fez Hats, even Yellow Shemaq (Arab Head Scarf) with black Egal (Rope to hold Shemaq). I wear Yellow Shemaq specially during Football games (Steelers fan)! So maybe there is an Arab root somewhere and maybe Haji infected me with the Allahic Virus!

Well, thank you my Bersian friend, for good lessons in Farsi language. I enjoy very much when Farsi Beable, teach me Farsi. Bersians are my good friends from Farsland (Ajam-land) on other side of the “Gulf”!
:vdance:
I love it when I hit a nerve & not letting go! So many politically incorrect statements in a few paragraphs! Next thing you know, my good Farsi friend, Espandyar Irani and MPG will be here correcting terms (Riot, Killer, Killeeeeeeeeeer)! :vdance:

Besme Allah
:hojat:
Al Habibi X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:47 am

Haj-X Khaan,

:explode:

You'll make me explode out of frustration one day! Together with the rest.......

Anyhow...Mr Fooladvand has announced he will be entering Iranian soil within the next few months (before the Iranian New Year). They've got something planned. He's a good man and I don't see why it's necessary to make a mockery out of him. Yes he is no military man...no politician...(he has vast knowledge on Islam though!) but he knows what his patriotic duty is and is doing it to the best of his ability; that's the way I see it.

BTW I was reading your pieace on the under-cover Islamist journalist Mohammad Javid (what a name!). Did you get my email regarding another journalist by the name of "Siamak Zand" - producer for CBS and Sky News in Tehran! I was this close - to have broken my computer-screen when I was listening to him without any shame defending the Islamic Republic!

P.S. I just came across another PIEACE OF SHIITE that regularly contributes to "Mohammad Javid's" Iranian.com :

Kaveh L. Afrasiabi !

Have a look! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpyuxR60kVg

Oh and lets not forget Haj-Agha Hossein Derakhshan!!! A bacheh TAAZI who doesn't seize the opportunity to make a mockery out of himself!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/video.php?mod ... =1&id=1113

He has a blog with so much shiite that it's not even worth mentioning on here!

I'm very close to a NUCLEAR MELTDOWN here! :bomb:

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Amir » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:39 pm

Amir Arsalan:

Jaane Amir? Amir ghorboone oon ghado balat bere elahee.

What PM address are you sending your love letters to?

I would never risk sending love letters to you via unsecured channels. No way. I’ve saved them all, and they’re all hand written. It’s more personal that way, don’t you think? I’ll hand deliver them to you when I meet you in person, and only then.

I hope they are in Mikhi Pahlavi codes!

Is there any other way to write a love letter?

I tell you what: As long as you are a “Low-Tech” Good Fellow (DBK Style), and you do not know your head from your tale or Omar Khayyam’s tale (either way), then by all means please stop your PMing, thus only Allah knows where these PMs end up! Maybe in Imam’s office!

Okay, baba! Chill out! I may be low tech, but I know how to e-mail and pm and stuff.

The reason for the confusion is this: At first, I was going to send it to you via pm. But then, I saw that the layout looked better on Word, so I decided not to send a pm, but an e-mail instead. I corrected my note to you, substituting the word “pm” with “e-mail” as you’ll notice in my post from last night that says it was edited once. That was the edit. But it looks like as soon as I went to change my message (in fact the very same minute), you had already read it and were expecting a pm.

Anyway, I sent it to you via e-mail, not pm. At least, I sent it to what I thought was your e-mail. I didn’t keep the e-mail address you used to send me those photos before, and went by what I recalled was your aol e-mail.

Check your aol e-mail. If it’s not there, then I obviously don’t have your correct address. Send me your e-mail address through the pm, and this time I’ll save it in my address book, and I’ll re-send my bio.

Sorry about the confusion, but take it easy, baba.

if you forgotten that account, then get it from Lib, my executioner, Oops I mean my Lieutenant Adjutant!

What…I gotta go through a middle man now? (with a Joe Pesci accent). Forget about it. L-man is my buddy, and I refuse to treat him as a secretary. Get off your high horse and send me the freaking e-mail already, Mr Big Boss. Don’t make me take out my appointment book and pencil you in from now on.

you will owe me one favor (GodFather Style)

You got it, Godfather.

Of course, the same goes for me. Every time I get rid of another IPC pest and run him out of here with his tail between his legs, you owe me for my exterminating services. I am the Piper, and eventually I’ll return for my payment. Pay the Piper, Ahreeman, pay the Piper.

I think in the end it will all just be a wash. We’ll call it even.

Once I have done much services to you, then your soul belongs to me!

Don’t bother.

You see, I am an atheist, and I have no soul. Do you know how many people I have already sold my non-existent soul to? I lost count. I’ll sell it for a piece of candy to anyone naive enough to buy it. Good luck to all who wish to collect. I’m also selling real estate in the Andromeda Galaxy. Interested?

But seriously, if I had a soul, I’d gladly give it to you. No favors or services are needed.

Amir Arsalan

The One and Only Soulless Member

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Poetry & Literature Room