Baha'i Faith vs. Islam

Self promote your website & links, only in this room. Political Websites, Political Parties, Media, Cultural Organizations, Art Sites, Government Sites, Other Organizations & Personalities feel free to promote yourselves here!

Moderator: Club Operations

Baha'i Faith vs. Islam

Postby maxjasper » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:32 pm

maxjasper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:16 pm

Camy:

With all due respect, look @ the description of this room:

Internet Source Books & Articles Room
Describe & post the links to off site books & articles.

Now Max’s post is neither a description & link to a book or an article!

So you may ask, what the hell is it?

It is basically an ad for Bahaii Cult, a TV show on Channel One (one of many Bull Shiite Iranian Satellite TVs) to promote Bahaii-gari (like Bahaiis already do not have enough Radios and TVs of their own!)

So do we have a room for ads?
Hell no!

We have a room for links:
“Promote your website & links room”

But this post is not even a link!
This is pure propaganda! A poster of a Bahaii TV program!

So what to do with it?

Well……… (as Ronald Reagan used to say), as once I proposed before, we can create a

“Shiite Can” Room
or
we can be practical and you can remove this residue from IPC Library to the “General Discussions & Events Room” in “General Hall”.

Actually, in the future, all kinds of Bull Shiite like this post can go there!
(I feel sorry for the poor General room!)

We definitely do not want to infect the IPC Library with ads!

Sincerely,

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:01 pm

Ahreeman, I disagree. The General Room is an actual room, with some informative posts within it. If you turn it into a garbage can, it will destroy all the existing posts that are already in there, since no-one will go there any more.

You seriously ought to consider my suggestion from a long time ago, when I said that a specific Trash room should be created to put all the crap in there. I said it when TBK started posting bull shit stuff, trying to be funny.

Let’s face it, we need a Trash room. Now you can either take an already existing, legitimate room such as “General” and trash it, along with everything that was in there, or snap your fingers and create the IPC dump room and then move all the non-sense crap into there. Also, if you create a new room called the IPC Dump, no doubt will remain as to its content in the minds of new viewers. They’ll know not to go there and waist their time. If you put this stuff in the General room, it will take newcomers some time to figure it out, and that’s just mean.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:49 pm

Oh Lordi Lordi lord!

No one in the right mind would come to IPC and go to Trash Room to read Trash! Do you guys disagree?

And no one would actually go to Trash Room and post Trash, because no one believes his material is Trash ( Max, TBK, Joe, etc.)! Do you agree?

Of Course we can make a “Shiite Can Room”, it has a curiosity to it which may drag people over there to read Shiite!

But either way, Trash Room or Shiite Can Room, the moderators have to constantly dump stuff in there! Then of course moderators may ask me?

Why the hell, not to just delete the garbage? Why dump them in a room and waste our memory space?

You see my point?

I don’t know, I am too busy to deal with this crap. You guys decide what you want to do.

Camran and Liberator what do you guys think?
Do you want to dump certain posts like this one over here? That’s fine with me.
The thing with this post is that it doesn’t even have a link or we could dump it in Links room!

Actually now that you guys are reasoning with me, then I see that it is best to dump this post in the:

Links Room @ the bottom of the page. Because in a twisted way, this is a hidden link to a TV program! How Bizarre!

My final verdict is to dump it in Links room.
IPC Library is certainly not the room for it.
And Amir is correct, General Room is no place for them either.

I say move it to Links Room @ bottom of the page.
You see, we are all perfectionists and that is why we are discussing this issue rather than just dumping it somewhere (like other Iranian forums would do)!

That is why IPC is IPC and other forums are ………… well you know!

Actually other forums would delete it as spam!

OK enough of this crap!
I say posts like this are actually links (hidden links) so they can go to links room.
What say yous?
Discuss it and decide what you want to do and do it and leave me alone!
I am finally getting done with one of my books and I am hoping to publish it very soon.
It will be an early Christmas present to yous.

I think it may be published in the site either tomorrow or tonight.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:11 pm

No one in the right mind would come to IPC and go to Trash Room to read Trash! Do you guys disagree?

Completely agree. The purpose of the Trash room is not to provide them with trash to read, but a place to place the trash and properly label it for the public.

And no one would actually go to Trash Room and post Trash, because no one believes his material is Trash ( Max, TBK, Joe, etc.)! Do you agree?

Absolutely. The room is to be used only to move trashy stuff there by moderators; not as a place of primary placement by the author.

Of Course we can make a “Shiite Can Room”, it has a curiosity to it which may drag people over there to read Shiite!

Anyone curious enough to want to read trash deserves to read trash.

But either way, Trash Room or Shiite Can Room, the moderators have to constantly dump stuff in there!

That’s what moderators are for. Lion Heart needs to earn his keep.

Why the hell, not to just delete the garbage? Why dump them in a room and waste our memory space?

That would be the completely practical thing to do. But then, I don’t think you’re going for pure practicality, but also some ideology. I only suggested creating a trash room because I know that one of your founding principles is not to delete or alter posts. So, to delete them (no matter how trashy or retarded) would go against the IPC constitution. But, you may “re-classify” them based on IPC’s opinion as trash and move them into the trash room.

It wastes memory space, but then again, the alternative would mean deleting / banning / altering, which I don’t think you are prepared to do.

I don’t know, I am too busy to deal with this crap.

So don’t deal with it. That’s what moderators are for. Make a trash room, and unleash the moderators.

Just caution the moderators (especially Lion Heart) not to go too crazy and move everything they personally don’t like to the trash room. They ought to only move things that are clearly just non-sense (like most of TBK’s posts). It is to be used only as a last resort, when something is posted that is so off the wall that there is no other place to put it.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Liberator » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:25 pm

I suggest the creation of a room called "The Psycho Ward". Where IPC's Dr Shahrzad BB will take care of the subjects. If matters escalate or are deemed to be unfixable, maximum force is to be used on the subjects.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:19 am

Camran:

I don’t agree to move all Max’s posts to link room, but to move this one will be fine.
What are you waiting for?
Did you go into coma or are you still waiting for rest of the debate and story?
Don’t look @ me! If you guys want a new room “Psycho Room” or “Trash Room”, then look @ CR!
I think Max put everyone in coma with his exciting posts!

Cam, Cam? :pokey:
Wake up and move the damn topic! Cam? :pokey:

Well move the bloody Bahai TV ad to the link room, will ya?
And for God’s sake don’t leave a shadow post!
Now we have to clean, sweap, vacuum and mop the IPC Library!
DBK, get this place cleaned up, will ya?

X-istantialist!
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:01 am

Cam:

Didn’t I tell you don’t leave a Shadow Topic? I knew it! You left a Shadow Topic!
Dinn I? Dinn I? :wedgie:
Dinn I tell you “Don’t Drink and Moderate”?
It’s worst than “Drink and Driving”!
Do not leave a shadow Topic when moving posts (Refer to Moderator Manual), and if you do, then delete it yourself (Refer to Moderator Manual), because I am not going to delete it in the IPC Library => Internet Source Books and Articles Room! And if you get stuck don’t ask me, ask Lib!
Do it yourself so you will learn!
Are you technically challenged?
Are you becoming Low Tech?
Is it because Max put you in coma with his exciting posts?!

PS:
Max comes out the winner anyway! Why you ask?
Bahai Cult got publicity due to our debate in the IPC Library (more replies = more hits/readers for the topic).
Bahai Cult is going to get publicity in here because it is a new link (more hits/readers for the topic).
Both ways Bahai Cult comes out winner! Max Factor won!

Sign,

X-Premonitionist
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:18 pm

:dragon: Dear Azhi-Dahak:

Only due to our ancient friendship, I will delete it this time. Next time, when you move a topic, make sure you deselect the box, which asks you: “Do you want to leave a shadow topic”? You have done it before, but this time you missed it and now you can’t figure out how to get rid of it (kind o like getting rid o Bache Kuni)!

I don’t want you to get frustrated due to Low-Tech issues, drink and moderate, and then try to figure this out by deleting half the topics in the room; therefore, I’ll have mercy on you and delete it this time. Now go back and read the moderator manual (this time not under the influence of Vodka aka Araq Sagi), so you can follow instructions (but do not click on anything, because you are trigger-happy), just read and don’t touch! Read the section “How to delete Shadow Topics”, so next time, you know how to do it!

I also suggest Lib and CA to review your manuals so you will be on top of these issues.

I must conduct some High Tech courses in IPC for IPC Op. Members.
You folks need to become High-Tech.
What if I die tomorrow? With Master ITs like yous, IPC will go down the Shiiter faster than Iran did on 79!

Next time solve these issues amongst yourselves and do not drag me here. There is no room in IPC for Blunders. You must be error-free.

Always remember,

You are not just some Iranian Forum Moderators and Admins,
But you are IPC Moderators and Admins.
In IPC errors cannot occure. Error is what gets you killed!

This is not my world!

Where is your world?

Cheers

Sign,

Moderators’ and Admins’ Topoq Fixer X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:16 pm

Cam:

Now that I am pondering about your statement, I realize that you are correct about Max. Many will read his links (ads) and Tactically (in short run) he is a winner; however, due to the fact that he is incapable to debate, argue and defend his stands, so Strategically (in the long run) he will not gain anything from these spam posts! Simply because readers will witness that all he can do is like a robot, pop links, yet fails to reason, logic or argue his points (typical Bahai)!

Bahais always await “The Order” from UHJ and above! No mind of their own! So yes, I have to admit you are correct and in the long run, Max Factor will not win but lose!

BTW

You signed your last post as “Came”!
Did you “Come” while you were signing?
Are you trying to tell us something?
Or your English is regressing like Max Factor and his Doroshkeh Coupe De-ville (other post)!

Say Max
For a White boy with English as the native language, you surely write like a Paki!

Adios

El Gran Jefe X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby maxjasper » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:20 pm

Did you watch part one?
maxjasper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:34 pm

Did you watch part one?

Did you?
Do you even speak fluent Persian to understand it?
and I am not being sarcastic, do you?

Xollah
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:48 am

“I know how hard it is for you to determine something, cause it needs you to decide first, and that is an improbable suggestion from you, cause2, needs you to plan first, and that is improbable too, cause3, you’d have to have a open mind, again improbable cause4, you’d have to live in a free environment to have an open mind, and since you always were told off for practicing your freedom of choice, therefore it is not probable for you to determine anything, in a nutshell, “

Let’s organize this conclusion:

1. Religious people have hard times to make decisions
2. Religious people have hard times to make plans
3. Religious people do not have open minds
4. Religious people do not live in a free environment

You know, sometimes you make amazing statements in which makes me think that I simply like the way your mind works!

Now let me add something to all the above:

“Religious people are prisoners and trapped in their own prison of mind.”

Quote:
“No religious person is 100% alert up there, they have loose screws, simply because religion has an antagonistic conflict with science; therefore, religion is illogical!"

“I don’t know the above quote, but my experience is: Religion deals with absolutes while science deals with changes, hence religion has become a “paramount” the symbol of absolution and unionism, while science braking down every element to it's lasting atoms, separatism. Indeed, the two have a world of conflict!! “

Absolutely correct! Meaning for the time being absolutely correct, because we do not have “Absolutes” in science.

“I am not going to even ask you where this thread has come from. The head of it in the "Iran Room" where Max posted the TV program, now I find the tail in the "Promote Your ......". So, what is happening, is the thread an ad or a debate? “

This is same as everything else, which is done in Iranian Society of past and present:

“Disorganized, Half Ass, Superficial, Façade, Corrupt, Dual Meaning and only for show”

It was like this during Shah’s time
It is like this now
It will be like this forever
Unless
We break the chain of “Shiite Thought Patterns” aka “Behind Glass Window Thought Patterns” aka “Behind Vitrin Thought Patterns”.

The whole system is fake and corrupt; therefore, the system and the people cannot be substantial

Sign,

A rouge Iranian Broken Free from this community of Bull Shiite
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby maxjasper » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:39 pm

Make sure you all watch part II
maxjasper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Don't forget Max-ollah

Postby Amir » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:21 pm

I can’t believe you guys are having an actual serious conversation, when Maxollah is begging for some attention and to be screwed with. Do I have to slap the little nerd around all by myself?

Did you watch part one?

Maxollah, these guys are discussing philosophy, politics, etc. Do you want to jump in? What the hell is this “part one” bullshit? Do you seriously think anyone actually follows your links and sits there like a moron, reading or watching your religious crap?

Helllllllllooooooo! Earth to Ricky Martin-ollah. Get real, get a clue, get a life, get a brain. Is nothing you see and hear here sinking in? Are you just closing your eyes, ears, and chanting “la la la la la…” to yourself? Come on now, pay attention.

Make sure you all watch part II

Oh, we will! Can’t wait!

Will there be a part III, to complete the trilogy? If so, you can repackage it and later sell the collectible DVD edition. Oh, and don’t forget to add some of the deleted scenes (director’s cut). Here’s an idea. You can build a cover that looks like Ketab e Aqdas, then stuff in the three DVD’s. Now that’s a collector’s item.

Now, Maximus Bahaiiticus, I am sure you are looking for attention. Couldn’t stand it that the guys are diverting away from the Bahai Zone (a semi fictitious, unbelievable realm where reality breaks down and is substituted with imagination)? Are you just interjecting in there every once in a while to say “ooh ooh…over here guys…I’m Maximus Dumb-ass-icus…this is my Bahai post, and you guys are ruining it with words and thoughts…but please, talk to me too if you’re gonna talk...don’t ignore me?”

Okay, Fax Max, I for one will not ignore you. Happy now, that someone is talking to you?

BTW, I got so many names for you by now that I’m losing count. It’s just too easy. Allow me to elaborate the last one: Fax Max.

Not only does it rhyme and is catchy, but it also has deeper meaning. Since your existence here is just a copy, a pamphlet, a link, you are a facsimile. Yup. The boys in Haifa keep faxing crap into IPC via Fax Max. It’s called junk fax.

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Next

Return to Promote Your Website & Links Room