PIslam

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

PIslam

Postby Admzad » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:37 pm

New article added about another good book by VS Naipaul.
AZ
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:42 pm

Ahreemanic Frantic Thoughts!

Haj Makki:

Good Article

On Posts

At first I was pondering why is it that Haj Makki always posts an announcement in the Iran Room, on various important articles which he posts in the library?!

Isn’t posting in the library enough announcements by itself? What does he think? That people may miss his articles in the library?

Then it all clicked! Ding Dong, Dalang Dulung! Lights Bulbs ,,,,,,,,

You post a topic in the Iran room for people to post their comments (if any) on your articles, so they will not post their comments over there in Library and Frag in between different parts of your article! You don’t want “Parazit” in between your work! Ha?

Am I correct or am I correct?

On KIR (Khomeini’s Islamic Republic)

BTW

I liked the way you so beautifully described in your legend @ the beginning about:

KIR
And
KK

What nice descriptions Haji!

Allah bless you!

On Tazi Freedom Fighters

I was just thinking about this issue ……….

Ibn Al Muljim = The one who slaughtered Imam Ali (AS), The Great Shiite Imam and mass murderer of Iranians.

I am kind o find of Ibn Al Muljim. He divided Ali’s head in two exactly equal pieces! I believe he was practicing Samurai with apples before he moved on to heads! What a great shot with sword! Aren’t Tazi Curved swords great? Anyhow, he was a great Freedom Fighter belonging to “Khavarej” Group oppressed by Ali the Murderer; however, he took a stand and finally sent Ali to Allah!

Of course in Iran, they condemn Ibn Al Muljim and curse him 100 times into the depths of Hell! You see, Iranians are Keen on their oppressors and murderers (Ali)!

But the truth is that Ibn Al Muljim in reality was a good freedom fighter who got fed up with Ali and finally killed the bastard and set people free from his atrocities!

Actually I am very find of everyone who killed and assassinated all of these Shiite Imams!

I am find of Yazid, Shemr and Ibn Al Moljim.

Actually I am Seyed of Yazidi (Red Seyed)! Allah bless Hazrat Yazid. He was a great man who slaughtered that hound Hussein!

Yazid was a poet and a thinker. I like Yazid!

On Mongol Swords!

Haj Makki, did you know Mongols same as Arabs, also used Curved Swords? Yes indeed! Iranians too (Persian Colonial Empire Era) used curved swords. Especially during Kharazmshahids they were keen on them swords.

Now it is only logical that Arabs started the Curved Swords and then from Arabia the idea moved on to Iran and Mongolia and ….

Actually I was watching a Doc on Mongol History (History Channel and Discovery Times Channel), the complete Rise and Fall from Ghingiz to Kublay Khan and they also showed Mongol Warriors with curved swords!

I watch History Channel, Discovery Times channel and Discovery Science Channel.

On Curved Swords

To be frank with you, I am beginning to become keen on the practicality and ease of usage of the curved sword! As you know, I am pretty much into swords and knives. I love throwing knives and cutting objects with swords and Fencing (Swordsman-ship) arts. Just lately I am developing a keen-ness on Tazi Curved Swords. If you go to:

my book on Flags (Flag Index) => IPC Flags => Flags of Ahreemania

You will see a Tazi Curved Sword in my hand!

This shows how keen I am on the Curved Sword! Maybe it is due to the way that it curves around the human head so perfectly! It was made for beheading! Allah knows best!

Ibn Al Muljim’s Sword was a double edged curved sword which would’ve split a piece o paper in half in a fraction of a second, set aside Ali’s Kharbozeh Head!

I loves Double Edge Tazi Curved Swords! What a sharp tool! What curves! What figure!
I know Arabs would come handy somewhere and somehow!

But I will give you my final analysis only after I actually use it on a young Tazi head! We shall see if the sharpness, shape and endurance can perform better than straight sword or not!

Be a dear friend and let me know if you have a practice slaughter lamb or human for me to practice and test my Tazi Sword, Will ya?! Just send them my way ………

If not. Then I shall find someone around IPC Palace Halls, Rooms, Dungeons, Labyrinths ……….. to sacrifice for sake of science (Physics of Swords), which is not hard because from time to time we have all kinds o Animals drop by IPC, sometimes even humans too!

Allah bless my leather boots!

A Note not for Haj Makki (because he speaks Tazi), but,

A Note for them Tazi illiterate folks who can’t speak the beautiful guttery tong o Arabic:

Haj Makki = A pilgrim who often travels to Mecca.
Also Haji

Soon I will get to your articles (Website Publication). Dead Busy these days.

Sign,
:ninja:
Ibn Al Moljim-e Farsi
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Edelge » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:19 am

AhreemanX wrote:Ahreemanic Frantic Thoughts!

Haj Makki:

Good Article

On Posts

At first I was pondering why is it that Haj Makki always posts an announcement in the Iran Room, on various important articles which he posts in the library?!

Isn’t posting in the library enough announcements by itself? What does he think? That people may miss his articles in the library?

Then it all clicked! Ding Dong, Dalang Dulung! Lights Bulbs ,,,,,,,,

You post a topic in the Iran room for people to post their comments (if any) on your articles, so they will not post their comments over there in Library and Frag in between different parts of your article! You don’t want “Parazit” in between your work! Ha?

Am I correct or am I correct?

Ahreman is correct which means that the Judgment day and Rapture are real soon. Even Supplier Joe concurs. This marks the last chance for us to accapt Jesus as our savior to avoid from burning in hell for eternity.
Supplier JamJoe wrote:Eiri Eiri Ahreman.
In Jamaci will always do double, especially after good ganga blow man, since thing look double after a good smoke.
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Re: PIslam

Postby Edelge » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:23 pm

Admzad wrote:New article added about another good book by VS Naipaul.
AZ

Mr. Adm.,

Perhaps U can tell us what this good book wants to convey and why U think it is so good.

And, please don't mind this Ahreman fellow, since he does not have the high cultural sophistication that U and I do.
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Admzad » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:55 pm

Hi Ax,

> You post a topic in the Iran room for people to post their comments
> (if any) on your articles, so they will not post their comments over there

kaa-rekt ;-)

Perhaps it would be nice if IPC could download the interview (c my tor-chair) to IPC site ...

Regards,
AZ
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Iran Room