"Ahd Ma Ba Shahanshah"

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

"Ahd Ma Ba Shahanshah"

Postby Liberator » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:13 pm

We pledge our allegiance to the path of our King until death do us apart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4yJFLoQgxc

JAVID SHAH!

MARG BAR JOMHORIYE KASIFE ESLAMEE!
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Re: "Ahd Ma Ba Shahanshah"

Postby Edelge » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:03 pm

Liberator wrote:We pledge our allegiance to the path of our King until death do us apart.

I always knew that U have a loose screw Liby, but now U have gone too far!

Are U saying that the Shah is alive? If he is dead, then "pledge of alliance to his path" simply means that U are about to call the and go under, in which case kindly exclude me from "WE"!
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Re: "Ahd Ma Ba Shahanshah"

Postby Liberator » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:44 pm

Edelge wrote:
Liberator wrote:We pledge our allegiance to the path of our King until death do us apart.

I always knew that U have a loose screw Liby, but now U have gone too far!

Are U saying that the Shah is alive? If he is dead, then "pledge of alliance to his path" simply means that U are about to call the go under, in which case kindly exclude me from "WE"!

Trannie-jaan,

Following the path of somebody is quite different than follow a living individual, maybe you should improve your english comprehension skills before moving from the slums of Al-Sadr City to New York City!

Khaak Bar Saret Azizam! :)

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Edelge » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:57 am

Let me ask U: Is there any money in this Shah business? There must be, otherwise flies wouldn’t be buzzing around the nectar, I mean mula, green, mother load. I just bought a new motorcycle and am dead broke and I want to order a new set of heated seats for my bike. Can U believe the travesty, it came with heated grippes, but no heated seat? I can do allot better job promoting a shah or a prince for pocket change of a cost of a Russell Day Long Heated seats, then any shahi antiquity.

U know how to contact me or my agent!
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Edelge » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:09 pm

May hand of Alah worm the harts of Royals and Loaded Shahis alike to extend a charitable gift to Blind Lepers fund, I mean My Heated Seat Fund, commensurate to their wordiness to rise back to power, otherwise rest in peace for history:
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Iran Room