Monarchy or Republic?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby Liberator » Wed May 23, 2007 6:49 am

"AX",

Hezbollah is quoting you now on other forums. Isn't it ironic. You can't hide the truth Mr "AX". And you will not be allowed to satisfy your mullah-bosses to tarnish the image of the opposition with the slanderous, revisionist, and immature language.

Ba SepAs
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Amirza » Wed May 23, 2007 8:37 am

What is going on here ? Have the Hezis induced a fight ? I had no time to read all the posts - just a few

I am a monarchist and think it is what we need for Iran to come out of the shit hole is in now. I have nothing but praises for the Pahlavis - but support no role for Reza Pahlavi in the future of Iran - unless by some miracle he can stand up and become a factor and earn the crown.

I love to see Iran make the transition towrds a full democracy (republic or parlimentary monarchy) - but to get there we need at least a decade of strong no-nonesense leadership governing with an iron fist. For those of you who don't understand that - you don't understand the state of Iran today, neither you did during the Pahlavis.

Now calm down - and get your shits together for the bumpy ride ahead.
We need to fight fire with fire. There were two significant announcements made here in USA in the last 24 hours.
1- USA has officialy started covert activities to overthrow IRI !!! This is not something the US government or any government would actualy announce !! so this announcement can have multiple implications. One is that the news has leaked to the media - which I hope is the case. But the other possibility is that USA has no such plans, only giving IRI more excuses for some upcoming hangings !!

2- Results of a disturbing survey was announced in USA today !! 25% of young moslems living in USA endorse suicide bombing !!! Guess what this means to those of us living in USA !!! and guess how an average US citizen will react to any devastation in the moslem world now !!!

Sorry I did not spell check
Amirza
Private

Postby IPC » Thu May 24, 2007 12:42 pm

Shahollah's New Anti IPC Campaign

Friends:

Shahollah had started a large anti IPC campaign. This is only the beginning. Expect many monarchists forums and sites to start bashing IPC, same as they have done before. Do you recall the last wave of their attacks few years a go? Check out the Monarchists campaign (through liberator’s mouth) against IPC and around the net:

http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/2007/05/ ... -club.html
(read complete post)

http://www.iranunited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4185
(read complete thread)

Shahollah had also started dragging other charcters in here to support Pahlavis! Shaholah acts like Hezbollah. When testicles of Islam (Beyzeye Eslam) is in danger, they come out of the woodwork like cockroaches to defend Islam. Shahollah is the same. When Ahreeman put the last nail in the coffin of Monarchy and Pahlavis, suddenly all the Shahos come out of the woodwork to bash Ahreeman and IPC and to save the testicles of Pahlavis (if any). Shahos like cockroaches come out of the woodwork to start a grand campaign against IPC. These characters never post in IPC but now they are all over the net to save Pahlavis corps.

Enjoy more and more Pahlaviist Delusions and grand campaign by the day. If Pahlaviists call IPC an IRI tool and Ahreeman an IRI agent, that would surely double our members! More they bash us, more people will join up! People hate Shahollah with all their hearts (mostly inside Iran).

Thank you Shahollah for your support of IPC through your automated robot (Libby) and other cockroaches!

Monarchists are the irrelevant clowns of the Iranian politics.”
(Dr. X)

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Thu May 24, 2007 1:17 pm

Mr "AhreemanX",

As I have no more affiliations to this club, which I have discussed can very well be an IRI front to discredit the Iranian opposition, I am removing the link I used to have to your site in my links section. You will still have one link to your slanderous IPC Webpage through the link i've provided in my blog entry on your club. If you search for "Iran Politics Club" my blog entry will show on the 2nd page, so don't worry about the exposure of your website, you might still be able to fool a handful of naive youths. Spare me your fake lectures on democracy as we have all come to know what kind of democracy you stand for - I will not be linking to your site for the same reason that I do not link to Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, and IRI.

Shahollah had started a large anti IPC campaign. This is only the beginning. Expect many monarchists forums and sites to start bashing IPC, same as they have done before. Do you recall the last wave of their attacks few years a go? Check out the Monarchists campaign (through liberator’s mouth) against IPC and around the net:

Is this how you like to capture your naive little teenage audience? You sound like some huge exceptional PR company has taken on the role to discredit your pathetic club (IPC). Knowing that you are delusional and desperately try to exaggerate the support that your club has (which i've touched upon in my entry) now you are trying to play the innocent victim that is being manhandled by countless numbers of big bad evil men. Let me tell you this Mr "AX" - if your club's existence is threatened by ONE Monarchist youth's post on his blog then I think that speaks a lot for the solidity of not only your false persona that you've managed to create for yourself but the entire existence of your club. I don't need to exaggerate my own importance but the way you have reacted to this it might come across as if my blog entry and entries in this thread were the last nail in the coffin of IPC? Will you carry on as per your own wording "nechro-IPC'ers" from now on?...

Could you please just let me know whether I hit the nail or did I not with my blog entry?

http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/2007/05/ ... html#links

In any case, many thanks for allowing these realities to be exposed.

P.S. Did you notice how a Hezbollahi ("KKarimi") created the thread you provided a link to which praises your article?

Ba SepAs
Last edited by Liberator on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Qambujiye » Thu May 24, 2007 1:41 pm

Robotic Shahollah Mouth Piece:

I have one statement for you and the rest of your buddies:

What you and your Shaho buddies had posted here throughout the years and we have tolerated, we could not post the same caliber rhetoric in any of your monarchist forums. We have posted much less arguments in all of your monarchist forums and they have been deleted or revised (SAVAK way). Now if you call IPC a Hezbollah tool then this Hezbollah tool is 100 times more democratic than your monarchist forums. Public can judge for themselves.

What we have in IPC is called democracy and what you have shown the world in your forums, radios, TVs, websites and the old regime was nothing but Fascism. The proof is right here for everyone to read. The proof is this thread. Go count your blessings because your posts are here and not deleted or altered for everyone to see who is democratic and who is full of garbage.

IPC is the only Democracy in the Iranian Community and on the net. Thanks to IPC, you can speak freely on the net.

Please continue on making a clown of yourself in public. You are nothing but a Mini Fascist Shahollah with no respect from Iranians. The only respect you get is from thugs like yourself. Any thinking person, after reading this full thread can see what Monarchists are all about. Stop calling Ahreeman over and over because you will not get a response. Even the Web Mistress doesn’t respond to you. Do you recall Xerxes? You have done worst.

Get a life and grow up.

Q
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Liberator » Thu May 24, 2007 4:04 pm

"Web mistress" ??? "Grow up"??? LOL. It wouldn't surprise me if Mr AhreemanX is so desperate that all these handful of usernames including your own are one and the same person judging by the style of writing and utter garbage that you post.

Now as it seems i've shaken the foundations of your puny little slanderous webpage with my blog entry (I refer you to your "web mistresses" comment earlier lol) and don't have much more time to tend to desperate rats on a sinking ship, I will not be able to participate much more on this forum.

After I have contacted any other respectable authors whose articles you are posting on your webpage you will see no more of me ever again on this site - how is that for a deal?

As for respected monarchist sites, or republican for that matter, not wanting to publish your garbage it only takes a sane person to see why they wouldn't want to have anything to do with it! I don't know any respectable webpage that would want to be associated with the slanderous and revisionist material that you publish Mr AhreemanX and for good reasons too that have been noted in my comments earlier. Now stop whining and let IPC be put to rest. This time for real.

P.S. Isn't it taking it a bit too far on your part Mr "AhreemanX" to include two long dead poets of Iran in your "Author's" section!? How desperate are you? You dig up the corpses of Iranian poets and make them "Honorary Authors of IPC"? Good God...you really have no shame at all.

Ba SepAs
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Amirza » Thu May 24, 2007 5:00 pm

That's all you got ? Shahollahi !!!? that's it ? and it took you boyz a day to come up with that ? how lame.
Last edited by Amirza on Sun May 27, 2007 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amirza
Private

Postby Qambujiye » Thu May 24, 2007 5:30 pm

Child:

<"Web mistress" ??? "Grow up"??? LOL. It wouldn't surprise me if Mr AhreemanX is so desperate that all these handful of usernames including your own are one and the same person judging by the style of writing and utter garbage that you post.>

Look in the back posts and you will see this is what Hezbollah Ghodsi Khanoom used to write before he died out. It is the coward’s tactic to belittle his enemies by pretending all of them are one person. Shahollah, Hezbollah same thing.

<Now stop whining and let IPC be put to rest. This time for real.>

At the time, IPC is the largest Iranian website on the net. At the time, IPC is the most viewed Iranian political website on the net. We will go nowhere. We are here to stay and growing everyday. In your case, your numbers are becoming less and lesser everyday because Iranians are getting smart and smarter everyday. Monarchy died on 1979, a few rats like you lived throw. We will do our best to kill the rest. Get used to IPC because it will grow more and more.

<and don't have much more time to tend to desperate rats on a sinking ship, I will not be able to participate much more on this forum.>

Promise? Then crawl up Reza Pahlavi’s ass and spare us your crap.

Ps: If every IPC member on this forum and IPC Op member alive are Ahreeman, then he must be a great man who can live and write as 20 people, run this club, run this site, run operations and still have two jobs. What a great guy. Your Shah must learn some courage, persistence, aggressiveness and greatness from him.

Ahreeman is one of Iran’s all time greatest authors, historian and scholars. Everyone you assume is a scholar is either his student or protege.

Ps2: You aren’t qualified to trash talk about Cat, she is a great woman, shut your mouth and get the fuck out of IPC. Crawl up Reza Pahlavi Ass and die. Joojeh Olagh, to re che be goh khordan dar morede Ahreeman va Cat. Get lost yaboo. Hamale Saltanat Talab. I hate hamal like you. Go back to your monarchist forum bache soosool. Go eat Pahlavi dicks.

I lost it but when talking to a hamal, one must talk like a hamal.

You promised to get lost, so please do.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Hosayn » Thu May 24, 2007 5:35 pm

:badgrin: I see the infedels have their hands in each other trot and are chaising their tails like a dogs.

I have a bad news for you: Islamic Republic is here is to stay! We just arasted the trechurous spy of the Big Saten who was trying to steel our peacefull atomic secret. Zaefa Asfandyari is in our guest house in Tehran for shahi treatment.

We invit all shahis to come for free gelokaboab soltani at our palace.

Who is this Liberator tokme sag? He is such a kavard that is not even using his name. I say be a mard and put your name on your big words so we can talk to you like a mard! Islam forbid us from talking to Zaefa!
Infidels, EMAM GAYEB will be coming soon!!
Hosayn
Private

Postby Liberator » Thu May 24, 2007 6:14 pm

Qambujiye wrote:Child:

It is the coward’s tactic to belittle his enemies by pretending all of them are one person. Shahollah, Hezbollah same thing.

Oh little "Q" how can I not point out this grand show of intellegence on your part lool. Can you tell me what you just did in your above quote? Did you not just call yourself a coward looool. You're so pathetic.

Qambujiye wrote:At the time, IPC is the largest Iranian website on the net. At the time, IPC is the most viewed Iranian political website on the net. We will go nowhere. We are here to stay and growing everyday. In your case, your numbers are becoming less and lesser everyday because Iranians are getting smart and smarter everyday. Monarchy died on 1979, a few rats like you lived throw. We will do our best to kill the rest. Get used to IPC because it will grow more and more.

Yes whatever you say Baghdad Bob! lol. Largest Iranian website? LMAO. As for "killing the rest" of the monarchists you have killed quite a few since you were brought to power haven't you? You are accustomed to killing. Killing is like spreading butter on toast for your kind isn't it? Being a thug is something that comes natural to your kind doesn't it?

Qambujiye wrote:Ps: If every IPC member on this forum and IPC Op member alive are Ahreeman, then he must be a great man who can live and write as 20 people, run this club, run this site, run operations and still have two jobs. What a great guy. Your Shah must learn some courage, persistence, aggressiveness and greatness from him.

LOL if there were 20 people you'd perhaps be correct but as it stands right now there are at most 3-4 of you (Catwoman Mistress, AhreemanX, Yourself, and of course the IPC ID) who post some of your garbage with a few month's passing in between your posts so I wouldn't say that it's too difficult to handle a handful of usernames. But there probably is a little team that runs this propaganda outpost since one Hezbollahi could not possibly be able to come run such a grand charade - but I still say 20 is too high a number for this type of anti-opposition operation.

Qambujiye wrote:Ahreeman is one of Iran’s all time greatest authors, historian and scholars. Everyone you assume is a scholar is either his student or protege.

Do you know what the term delusional means? I really hope for your sanity's sake that you're trying to pull a joke on us.

Qambujiye wrote:Ps2: You aren’t qualified to trash talk about Cat, she is a great woman, shut your mouth and get the fuck out of IPC. Crawl up Reza Pahlavi Ass and die. Joojeh Olagh, to re che be goh khordan dar morede Ahreeman va Cat. Get lost yaboo. Hamale Saltanat Talab. I hate hamal like you. Go back to your monarchist forum bache soosool. Go eat Pahlavi dicks.

Spoken as a true Basij mozdoor would have spoken, congratulations. You remind me of this mozdoor who used to post on the now dead JM forum - he went under the name "J" and had a particularly filthy mouth.

Qambujiye wrote:You promised to get lost, so please do.

Don't worry as soon as i've sorted out what I stated earlier there is nothing left at this garbage dump that would keep me :D Sorry I meant "the largest Iranian forum ever" led by President, Commander and Imam AhreemanX.

There was one thing that hit the spot in your comments and that was:

Iranians are getting smart and smarter everyday

If you underestimate the knowledge of Iranians and think that they are going to fall for some slanderous, revisionist propaganda site like IPC which is filled with lies and profanity then you are gravely mistaken. Don't think that Iranians don't know what this whole charade is all about. Do not abuse the name of good Iranian historians and try to associate them with your website. Again if my one blog entry has shaken the foundations of your little virtual club what does that say about your solidity? What kind of picture does this send to your naive youth audience - because you seriously cannot possibly have an audience beyond that age-group. It doesn't do you much justice does it?

Keep yourself controlled for a few more days and you'll have this entire site for yourselves, all four of you to play around with. I just can't believe that I wasted so much of my time on here, but i'm glad that I learned something useful out of it and was able to expose what kind of operation you are running here.

Ba SepAs
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Qambujiye » Thu May 24, 2007 6:17 pm

Hosayn Kooni is that you? Missed me? Missed my machinegun? New ID? How many IDs you going to change? You like my machine gun? Want to sit on it? Ahreeman, I think your theory is wrong. Bache Kooni is not Robert playing games with us. This Kooni is a real Hezbo. This Hezbo is a woman named Susan but now she is in her male persona Hosayn.

Besmellah =D>
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Qambujiye » Thu May 24, 2007 6:28 pm

ps

Susan, I meant Hosayn Kooni its me again. I forgot one thing. This Labrador Monarchist Dog is not worth my time so I'm going to also ignore him. Would you be kind to handle him? I think its best for Hezbollah to handle Shahollah.

What does youyr signature mean?
Gavid Shah means Shah made Gavs out of people?

Thanks Susan, I mean Hosayn Kooni. =D>

Q
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Hosayn » Fri May 25, 2007 9:20 am

Two questiond Q:

1- Does Q stand for QoonGoshad?

2- Your ideology has taken a 180 degree turn since last U showed your SAVAK face here. How come you have bend over in the command and direction of Ahreman ? Since U are an contemptible infidel, I am sure your bending over has nothing to do with NAMAZ, but Ahreman pleasing U from behind!

3- Moron, don't U think that with your newly founded ideology U shroud pose in front of a flag other than a Shahi-Flag?

Robert-Susan-Hosayn :badgrin:
Hosayn
Private

Postby Qambujiye » Fri May 25, 2007 9:50 am

Susan Hosayn Kooni:

<1- Does Q stand for KoonGoshad?>

No it stands for Kir koloft!

<2- Your ideology has taken a 180 degree turn since last U showed your SAVAK face here. How come you have bend over in the command and direction of Ahreman ? Since U are an contemptible infidel, I am sure your bending over has nothing to do with NAMAZ, but Ahreman pleasing U from behind!>

I was always a nationalist, against monarchy and pro republic, since before I met Ahreeman. Ahreeman had nothing to do with it. Don’t lie bitch. I know you. You are one of those round ass hezbollahi chadori bitches who goes to mosque, sucks Imam’s dick and then writes bull on internet. You are kolfate IRI. One of these days I will ass rape you when bending and praying to Allah.

<3- Moron, don't U think that with your newly founded ideology U shroud pose in front of a flag other than a Shahi-Flag?>

Olagh that’s not shahi flag. Fuck shah and shahis. That’s Iran flag and symbol of Iran. Read flag section of IPC and read Ahreeman’s book of flag. You idiot ugly muslim bitch.

Why do you hate me so much? What have I done to you? OK I use Vaseline next time and promise to read Sigheh. Happy now? I asked you to take care of the Labrador Monarchist Dog, why are you biting my leg? I’m your friend, relax, give it a chance.

Susan, I know you are a woman. You can fool everybody else with this bull shit transsexual, man or Robert bull but not me. You are a hezbo bitch who works for VEVAK. If you change ID, then do it good and also change personality so I can't figure its you. Dumb bitch.

Q Qir Qoloft
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Hosayn » Fri May 25, 2007 10:04 am

1- So sorry Q. Did I hit a nerve or two?

2- U should lean to distinguish between K and Q. QoonGoshad starts wit Q, Kir Koloft starts with K, but your name is Q! So, are U saying that U want to change your name to K? But it is ok for one with IQ of 85.

3- And Sheer and Shamsheer must be manifestations from your Goshad Koon, since some may think it was symbol of monarchy?

4- Did they teach U that virtual gender identification techniques in the that IQ challenged rehab school, since U are not doing so well?

Susan-Robet-Hosayn :D
Hosayn
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Iran Room