300 The Movie - 300 Spartans (2007)

Pre Islamic Era (before 651 AD). 8000 years of Persian History, the oldest civilization in the world.

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:42 pm

February 28, 2007

Folks:

Even though the movie comes out on March 9, 2007 and I have not seen it yet; however, I have a strong feeling that this will be yet another Hollywood Bull Shiite Spoof!

Another Anti Persian, Hollywood spoof based on mythical Greek garbage tales of ancient Greek historians when 300 Spartans fought an army of 30,000 Persians and slaughtered a bunch of them before died with honor in battle, Greek Style!

But this new Hollywood spoof mixes up the new computer effects and animations to even make the spoof more appetizing for the children who love play video games and watch computer animations!

Hell, this new version is more like a Fantasy! It has Greeks riding on giant Rhinoceros, mythical creatures, handsome brave Greek Warriors, handsome brave Greek King Leonidas and beautiful Queen Gorgo, Ugly Savage Persians and of course Xerxes portrayed as the usual Persian Barbarian Tyrant! Each Greek Warrior kills tens or hundreds of Persians before he dies bravely in battle!

As I viewed the links below, I was truly surprised that unlike the 1962 version, this time Hollywood did not trash Artemisia and portray her as a slut! The reason is that Artemisia was not even involved in this one! So Zack Snyder (God knows who the hell he is) directed this spoof.

I have to admit the special effects and computer animation is great; however, this movie will not be remembered for its great acting performances and neither for any shred of historical value or reality.

Basically this is a computer animation, special effect, cockamamie warrior tale for children and other mindless morons to occupy a few hours of their time by watching this movie rather than playing video games, reading comic books or watching Scooby Dooby Doo! Of course you can also watch it only to have fun and pass time.

But I will not be surprised if some bozos would actually quote this movie as a historical document!

Please enjoy the latest Hollywood Spoof to glorify Greeks as fathers of the Western Civilization and trash Persians as Savage dogs! Another Hollywood garbage to undermine 8000 years of Iranian history, the mother civilization of the world!

With the present US-Iran situation, this will be a great propaganda to warn the world about the threat of the New Persian Shiite Empire (IRI), same as the old Persian Empire (Achaemenid)!

Personally I will not spend a dime on garbage like this. I will not go see the movie and I will not even buy or rent it when it comes out on DVD. I just wait till it comes on Cable Movie channels (Encore and such ….), thus this film same as Alexander and other Hollywood spoofs of the past has zero historical credibility and it is an insult to the Superior and dominating Persian Culture (in comparison to Greeks) and surely an insult to Iran and Iranians.

This is Real History:

Grand Admiral Artemisia
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/artemisia/

This is Garbage:

Observe the Crap ala Carte:

300 Spartans (Original Movie) 1962 version - IMDB
http://imdb.com/title/tt0055719/

300 Movie - 2006 version - IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416449/

300 Warner Brothers
http://300themovie.warnerbros.com/

300 YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiUG52ZyHQ

And don’t hold your breath and count seconds for the movie to come out cause it will be another disappointment and Anti Iranian bias Hollywood spoof.

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

300 Spartans, The Real Story!

Postby IPC » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:32 pm

Friends:

For Persian Cultural Month, IPC presents,

A Historically Accurate Review on 300, The Movie (2007)

by Ahreeman X

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/300/

IPC History
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/

Regards,
IPC Office
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

300. My Slant

Postby SirZJ » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:10 pm

Well, I’m going to be a contrarian and disagree. I enjoyed this film, and I didn’t get any racist urges to vandalise Iranian restaurants after seeing it. I think commentators have read into this film an anti-Iranian/Pro-Neocon bias that just isn’t there.

I can handle the historical inaccuracies. The film is based on a Frank Miller comic strip. And Miller, from what I gather, has written the story from the point of view of how the Greeks viewed themselves. So, yes, the ‘enemy’ were portrayed as corrupt, venial, and ugly - and costumes, amour, and weapons where stylised and exaggerated - but this is only a device to help the narrative along, and not a socio-political statement about Iranians.

What I loved about the film is that is seriously disses religion - it’s The Passion written for non-believers. consider the following:

* Frank Miller is an Atheist.

* The priests are portrayed as corrupt and lecherous freaks.

* The Spartans where fighting an enemy who described himself as a living god, who demanded submission. To me It seemed like Xerxes’s tent was an allegory of Islamic paradise (virgins, orgies, & food) - with Xerxes as an Allah (or Mohammed) figure demanding submission and servility in exchange for (72?) virgins & hot lesbo orgies.

* A small contingent of men who value reason, are lead by a king who shows contempt to priests, defend themselves against people who value mysticism and are enslaved by a Allah/Mohammed type figure.

* At the end the Greeks view themselves as fighting for reason and against mysticism.

Don’t get too hung up on the fact that, technically, the enemy are pre-Islamic Persians. Just keep in the back of your mind the following.

Xerxes = Allah/Mohammed
Persian Emissary (at Thermopylae) = Ahmedinejad
Immortals = Revolutionary Guard
Infantry = Basijis
Uber-Immortal = Sheik Nasrallah
Ephialtes = Ex JMBB/Payvand Uber-sellout

Spartans = IPC atheist contingent.
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

God Damn James

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:36 pm

You God Damn English son of a bitch:

First of all, after a century, you barge in IPC out of no where and start making your cockamamie comments on the 300! No talk about where the hell have you been during all this time? What the hell had happened to you? Did Hezbos took you hostage for your past Anti Islamic activities? Did they show you the light of Allah?

Second, did you even say hello? Hi? How are you?

Third, you must be the only person in the globe who made such amazing commentary on 300 according to your special blend of weird analysis! What where you using when made and came up with these remarks? Hash? Hallucinogenics? Mushrooms?

Fourth, as usual, you are an episode and a half!

God Damn James, I love you man and glad to see you back; however, your analysis sounds to me like an analysis made by someone on Acid!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:41 pm

BTW I wanted to publish some of your articles in the philosophy section of the IPC Website but your site is down so I had no access to them!

Cheers
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: God Damn James

Postby SirZJ » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:19 am

AhreemanX wrote:You God Damn English son of a bitch:
First of all, after a century, you barge in IPC out of no where and start making your cockamamie comments on the 300! No talk about where the hell have you been during all this time? What the hell had happened to you? Did Hezbos took you hostage for your past Anti Islamic activities? Did they show you the light of Allah?

I know, I know, it was bad of me.

I’m afraid Qhodsi didn’t show me the light of Allah, and Ferozan didn’t show me the light of Persia.

AhreemanX wrote:God Damn James, I love you man and glad to see you back…

It’s good to see you too.

AhreemanX wrote:however, your analysis sounds to me like an analysis made by someone on Acid!

OK. The last part of my post was tongue-in-cheek.

However, I don’t see what’s wrong with my analysis. There’s a host of barbs against religiosity in the film. And quite a few lines that are pro-reason & pro-freedom.

It’s clear that Miller is using a basic narrative of the events at Thermopylae as a vehicle to make a philosophical point that is pro-reason & pro freedom. Everything else added to the narrative is pure window dressing for emotional affect. If you don’t keep that in mind, and watch 300 expecting a historically accurate docu-drama, then it will look silly and/or racist.

Regards
ZJ
:knight:
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby IPC » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:40 pm

A sample e-mail regarding the 300 Movie review

from Wayne Dunne <…….@……>
to IPC.Founder@gmail.com
date Mar 30, 2007 11:45 AM
subject 300 Movie Review

Hi,

I just read your review on the 300 movie: http://iranpoliticsclub.net/
history/300/

I saw the movie and the only way I could get through it was to reason
to myself that its told from a Spartan point of view
in which Persians would be made subhuman and Spartans into righteous
warriors.

I do agree with you in that Persians do get a lot of bad press and I
hope nobody takes this movie as being in any way historically accurate.

I recently read Persian Fire by Tom Holland which was basically my
own personal introduction to the Greco-Persian wars and really
enjoyed it, did you happen
to read this book? I would love to hear your opinion on it if you did..

Also is there any book on the Greco-Persian wars that you would
recommend reading? Finding a well balanced book can be difficult..

Anyhow - I really enjoyed your article, keep up the great writing!

Regards,
Wayne

Due to heavy volume of e-mails for the founder, we reply to his mail.

Dear Wayne:

Go to IPC homepage,

read the left column, half way down. There is a list of IPC Best Sellers books. Enjoy them.

You can always post your opinion directly:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

What was the only good thing for Iranians about the 300?

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:23 pm

Brain Teaser

I have a question for all of you wise folks in IPC. Let’s see if you can get this one right:

What was the single good result for Iranians, which had come out of making and global screening of the 300 Movie?

Give it a shot and if no one can get it right, then I shall enlighten you.

Adios

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:39 pm

My friend, I don’t know what it is that you are referring to, but I will tell you this much. Ever since that garbage movie came out, I have noticed many interesting articles written by Iranians that have re-visited the Greco-Persian Wars, and the Achaemenid era in general. Such re-visitations serve to educate and enlighten us all, especially the young Persians, who are in highest need of such info.

I can tell you that this crappy movie motivated me to review Herodotus’ garbage once more, after many years (the last time I read that crappy book I was 12), and look at it in a whole new light. I’m glad that I did, because with my new perspective I saw in it much more bullshit than I did the first time I read it.

That’s how I see it. Now, do tell us how you see it.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue May 01, 2007 3:05 pm

Amir you do somewhat have a point and I can see that. Some of the Iranian youth somewhat and to some point had studied their ancient history and got enlightened to their past.

But this is not the single most important benefit for Iranians, which had come out of the movie 300.

Are all of you folks, elite bright minds in IPC speechless? Given up? Can’t ponder? C’mon now? Think people, think?

What is the single most important result, which had benefited Iranians from the making and the global screening of the Movie 300?

Do not disappoint me?

Come up with an answer please?

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

hi and a few questions

Postby Siawash123 » Thu May 17, 2007 3:47 pm

Hi my name is Siawash, and i am new so i wanted to introduce myself and have a few questions.

What was the single good result for Iranians, which had come out of making and global screening of the 300 Movie?

I am guessing it was the fact that The Persians won and greeks were shown as traitors for money. ohh Persians were portrayed as kind people since they gave the Greeks another chance to surrender.

I guess thats the answer but im not sure, here is something interesting.
i watched the movie when it came out, and actually liked it because i had no idea about the history of the battle or how the people looled like, but my dad left halfway swearing because he knew his history and knew the movie was bullshit, i didnt but after reading your article i know how b.s. the movie was, so i have some questions for you to clear my mind about the Persians, and the greeks.

1) Did Xerxes really go around in that giant throne carried by slaves?

2)What was the real numbers of the battle of Thermopylae (Persians and Greeks)?

3) Did Xerxes really meet Leonidus?

4) And how did the Persians and Greeks communicate by speaking English?

5) What was the role of Artemesia in the Persian wars?

6) Were the Persians really bent on taking over the world, and did Xerxes really refer to himself as God King ?
Siawash123
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri May 18, 2007 2:35 pm

Dear Siawash:
Correct pronunciation and form is (Siyavash)

Roots:

Siyah + Vash => Siyahvash => Siyavash = Dark-like or Dark-Featured

I like it, you may have a future on the Dark Side! Hee Hee Hee

“Hi my name is Siawash, and i am new so i wanted to introduce myself and have a few questions.”

Welcome to IPC and shoot.

“What was the single good result for Iranians, which had come out of making and global screening of the 300 Movie?

I am guessing it was the fact that The Persians won and greeks were shown as traitors for money. ohh Persians were portrayed as kind people since they gave the Greeks another chance to surrender.”

You are a funny guy! You make the best of the worst portrayal of Persians in 300. I like it. However, that is not it. I like your chain of thought and your sarecasm on the 300 but that is not it. Why? Because the world does not see it the way you do!

“I guess thats the answer but im not sure,”

Good try and you gave it a good shot but that is not the answer. I am still looking for someone who can give me the answer.

“ here is something interesting.
i watched the movie when it came out, and actually liked it because i had no idea about the history of the battle or how the people looled like,”

You see, that was Amir’s point. At least this movie made the young Persians to study and look back at their history.

“ but my dad left halfway swearing because he knew his history and knew the movie was bullshit, “

I like your dad already! Tell him to read a page of IPC, every night before bedtime!

“i didnt but after reading your article i know how b.s. the movie was, so i have some questions for you to clear my mind about the Persians, and the greeks.”

Shoot

“1) Did Xerxes really go around in that giant throne carried by slaves?

2)What was the real numbers of the battle of Thermopylae (Persians and Greeks)?

3) Did Xerxes really meet Leonidus?

4) And how did the Persians and Greeks communicate by speaking English?

5) What was the role of Artemesia in the Persian wars?

6) Were the Persians really bent on taking over the world, and did Xerxes really refer to himself as God King ?”

Just because I like your curious Persian spirit and your need to learn and also for other’s sake, I will do better than to respond to you!

First I am going to post here directly from horses mouth! I forwarded your questions to one of Iran’s leading historians and one of the valuable global scholars and authority in ancient history. He was also interviewed by history channel and you can see all 5 parts of the program on the right column (under updates) on IPC homepage and it is called “Building an Empire – The Persians”. This colorful program would give you a basic knowledge of the Achaemenid Empire. After watching this program, if you still have the urge to learn more about your history, culture and roots, then read:

IPC History
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/

Anyway, this guy (Kaveh Farrokh) is one of the very few Iranian Historians whom I am approved of and I have respect for him. That is why he is an IPC author. Basically everything you read on the net on Iranian History is crap. There are very few reliable sources, which you can trust. Anyway,

Here is his index:

Dr. Kaveh Farrokh’s Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/authors/kaveh-farrokh/

And he has personally taken time to respond to you. I asked him for his opinion and this is what he wrote back to me:

“Greetings Sir,

Xerxes meeting Leonidas (possible but unlikley in my opinion as Leonidas was simply seen as a "speedbump" along the invasion route - Themistocles was the real opponent at Salamis)

The throne carried by slaves - very possible as we have just such depictions at Persepolis.

As per communicaitons, these would have taken place by translators as there plenty of Persians who spoke Greek as they ruled along the Ionian coast and plenty of Greeks would have known Persian as they travelled to Persia for commerce and learning. However, the lingua franca of the Achaemenids was Aramaic, therefore the Greeks and Persians may have communicated in that language, but I have no proof of this.

There is no evidence of "god-king" that I see as conclusive regarding Xerxes, in fact it was Alexander who viewed himself as divine as saw himself as the incarnation of Achilles. Nevertheless, Xerxes was intent of dominion, at least of we look at Xerxes' alleged speech as narrated by Herodotus (Histories 7:53) - but again we are dealing with a Greek propagandist who lived in Persian-rule Ionia writing long after the Xerxes wars. So let us take that with a pinch of salt as well...

Numbers of troops [also discussed in detial with a table in my humble article on 300]; which you have also posted:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/300 ... /index.htm

The role of Artemesia has been addressed in pages 80-84 in my humble text that just came out -

Meanwhile I am getting overwhelmed by the whole promo of the humble second book and I also salute you for your exemplary support and mentorship...

Sepas e Faravan
Kaveh”

Now that you have read Kaveh’s answer. next I will give you my take. Amir Arsalan would also be an authority on history and if he likes, he can also respond to you.

I'll be back.......

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri May 18, 2007 2:37 pm

OK Siawash are you ready? Here we go:

“1) Did Xerxes really go around in that giant throne carried by slaves?”

I have to disagree with Dr. Farrokh and say No, because the Persian Empire was the sole and only Empire in the world, which did not practice slavery. Read:

History of slavery in Iran
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/his ... /index.htm

“2) What was the real numbers of the battle of Thermopylae (Persians and Greeks)?”

For numbers read both my article and Dr. Farrokh’s article.

“3) Did Xerxes really meet Leonidus?”

I have to agree with Dr. Farrokh and say I doubt it, because Leonidas was a small potato for Xerxes. Throughout his conquests, Xerxes had met much bigger potatoes than Leonidas.

“4) And how did the Persians and Greeks communicate by speaking English?”

Ye right! With Bronx Italian accent! Have in mind that Persia was the sole superpower on Earth. Persian was the International language, same as English is the International language today. So more likely, all educated and High officials of Greece would either speak Persian or had translators. In addition, a huge number of Greeks were citizens of Persian Empire. Protectorates of the Persian Empire or in Alliance with the Persian Empire. Aramic was also a popular language. So no problem communicating.

“5) What was the role of Artemesia in the Persian wars? “

Read my article on Artemisia (history section)
Read Dr. Farrokhs second book.

Her role was basically at the sea. She put up a fierce battle, once got surrounded and almost died but she sneaked away miraculously!

Code: Select all
“6) Were the Persians really bent on taking over the world, and did Xerxes really refer to himself as God King ?”

Never. Xerxes was an arrogant warrior and a lover but a simple man. Persian Emperors never called themselves Gods! This is pure fiction of Greco-Hollywoodo-Commic booko type! Persian Empire was a primitive Federal Empire with respect for all’s rights, religions, races and humanity.

Read:

Cyrus Cylinder
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/cyr ... /index.htm

In history section.

And there you go.

Now still ……………..

Are all of you folks, elite bright minds in IPC speechless? Given up? Can’t ponder? C’mon now? Think people, think?

What is the single most important result, which had benefited Iranians from the making and the global screening of the Movie 300?

Do not disappoint me?

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby CR » Fri May 25, 2007 1:24 pm

My contribution to the 300

Hahaha Look what I have posted in History Channel board: :D

History Channel Board
http://boards.historychannel.com/index.jspa

300 Spartans, the Real Story (I started this topic)
http://boards.historychannel.com/thread ... 0123418176

Thanks for Ahreeman’s help

+++++++++++++++++

Dear History Fans

First I would like to thank all of you for your responds, either friendly or aggressive.

Second, the reason we post links and not full articles is because:

Once a while we post informative posts all around the net but only in important forums such as this one which their members have brains. If we want to post the whole article and debate in every single forum, then we have to hire someone full time, only to play on Internet forums all day long! So it’s better to only post the informative links and allow the people to decide and judge by themselves.

Third, here are a couple other interesting historical researches for history fans, that is you!

The 300 Movie: Separating Fact from Fiction
Dr. Kaveh Farrokh
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/300 ... /index.htm

Herodotus, The Father Of History, Or The Father Of Lies?
Amir Arsalan
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/fat ... /index.htm

and of course

IPC History
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/index.htm

Fourth, our issue is not to bash anyone or propagate rhetoric, but our issue is to expose the rubbish published by Hollywood Historians with reference to Greek Historian lies. The average American (unlike you people) believes what they see on TV and Cinema. That is where we provide the counter balance.

If any of you ladies and gentlemen are still in denial that The West, American Administration and Hollywood are not jumping in joy by productions of these falsifications of history such as:

The 300
Alexander (Alexandra The Grape) :D
300 Spartans
etc.

to undermine Iran, belittle Iran, bash Iran, trash Iran and falsely pretend that Greeks were democratic and civilized fathers of the western civilization while Persians were savage barbarian pigs, then maybe you need to take a Reality Pill!

It is called politics and historical bias of the west and the western politics has been Anti Iran, ever since Shah’s time and way back in the 50s when all kinds of nonsense were produced in Hollywood to portray Iranians as low lives.

Do you really believe that this is pure coincident that in the present political climate, The 300 comes out? Do you really believe that this is an innocent comic book adaptation by Hollywood?

If it wasn’t for Persians, the westerners would still live in caves! We civilized Greece, Rome and the Western World. Oldest Civlization on Earth, 8000 years.

Even right here and now, Iranian Americans are the most educated ethnic minority in USA. Look at them all over the Aerospace, Medical, High Tech, Engineering, education (universities) and Business Fields in America. For God’s sake, we control Southern California’s economy!

Red Necks such as Ann Coulter can call us Rag Heads, but these Rag Heads even rule in your own country! It is called Persian Ingenuity.

I don’t want to push it, but Empires go down and Empires go up. At one time we ruled the world and not only during Achaemenid period but also during Sassanid period when in 3 different occassions we defeated and humiliated Rome (but you don’t see that mentioned in America). We used to replace Roman Caesars and put our own puppet Caesars in Rome. We had our empire until 18th century. Aqa Mohamad Shah (1794 AD - 1797 AD) of Qajar Dynasty. Until 18th century the Russian, Ottoman and British Empires dared to set foot in the boundaries of the Persian Empire. You can look at this one,

First and Last Persian Emperors
Ahreeman X
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/fir ... /index.htm

Call us barbarians but we created Federalism (Achaemeind period), which America holds so dear now!

While Rome and Greece treated their dogs better than their slaves, Persian Empire was the only empire in the world, which did not practice slavery. But of course Hollywood portrays Xerxes as a slave master!

Once upon a time Persian was the global international language. Don’t be so sure that in the future it will not occur again! Brush up on your Persian, it may come handy! :D

Stay tuned for more exposing articles. Soon one will be up about:

Civilizations: Persia verses Greece and Rome

Ahreeman is working on it.

Some of you may find our website a propaganda machine, but look at American Media releasing nothing but Anti Iranian propaganda! :D

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
IPC Office

++++++++++++++++

So Ahreeman will you finally tell us What is the single most important result, which had benefited Iranians from the making and the global screening of the Movie 300?
](*,) :evil:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:49 pm

“What is the single most important result, which had benefited Iranians from the making and the global screening of the Movie 300?”

You have been waiting long for me to address this issue!
Are you ready for the answer?
Well I guess it is time!

OK, it seems like non of you are able to answer my question. For the time being, I have to leave the Club and attend to the website, underground politics and travel, so this will be my final post in the club, for a long while.

Therefore, I am going to reveal to all, the answer to my question which you all have been waiting for. So before I leave you, I shall give you the answer:

“What is the single most important result, which had benefited Iranians from the making and the global screening of the Movie 300?”

The single most important result was for the world to comprehend that Iran and Persia are the same and one entity!

As you know, even if we will be optimistic, still 9 out of 10 people in the world have no clue that Iran and Persia are the same country. This may come as a shock to some of you! It is like saying that some people are so ignorant that they do not know:

America and United States are the same country.
Britain and United Kingdom are the same country.
Cambodia and Khmer are the same country.
Burma and Miyanmar are the same country.
Emarat and UAE are the same country.
And of course………
Iran and Persia are the same country.

Yes believe it! Many people are also not aware of the above facts!

Yes, believe it! As hard as it is to believe, yet true! 9 out of 10 people in the world have no clue that Iran and Persia are the same! Even though in today’s world, many citizens of all ex Persian states and present independent nations, still claim that they are Persian (and they are entitled to do so); however, when we speak of Persia, we are talking about the heart of Persia which is Iran.

Believe it or not, these days, if you go and ask many Afghans, Tajiks, Turkmens, Uzbeks, even Iraqis that:

Are you Persian?

They reply:

Yes we are Persian!

They rather say they are Persian than say we are Iraqi or Afghan or ………….!
Surprised?
Well it is the truth!

But my point is that, every single person in Iran knows that the other word for Iran is Persia; however, only 1 out of 10 world citizens do know that Iran and Persia are the same nation!

After the movie 300, this changed! It is amazing what a stupid movie can do!

We could conduct a heavy campaign and write many books and articles to educate the world that Iran and Persia are the same, but we could never do this much effect, not even near!

Now, after the world had watched the movie 300,, even the dumbest of the dumb and even the typical video gamer piss ant child around the world, and even the most clueless MTV Brain Drained Teen Audience, does know about the Persian Empire and Persia. Then they heard all the scandal, discussions, fuss and hoofs and poofs coming out of Iran and Iranians outside Iran and all over the news, media and net about this issue! Then they learned that Iranians are Persians and Iran is Persia. Finally they got a clue!

After Reza Shah The Great, changed the name of the country from Persia to Iran (1935), we could have never conduct such a mass global education (like 300 had done) to teach the world that Iran and Persia are the same country.

So we should thank the makers of 300, for at least now more than 1 out of 10 people in the world are aware that Iran is Persia.

I am not going to throw you a number, but I promise you that after 300, for sure, much more people in the world are aware that Iran is Persia. Thanks to 300.

But then again, I am sure that still many cannot connect the two that Iran is Persia! Many still cannot put 2 + 2 = 4. Many like, the cavemen, Rappers, MTV viewers, and those Japanese WWII soldiers, whom are still lost in jungles of Pacific Islands!

Now you know the answer to my question!

Who Yo Daddy? =P~
Who Yo Daddy Babies?
Babat Kiyeh?
Who loves you babies?

Ahreeman Indeed
Who else?

And Information for All.

Amen!
:firedvl:
AX
Watcher in the woods