Why Moral Revolution is our salvation?!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby CR » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:26 am

Dear Raven (Evil spirit):

Whats up Doc? :D

"In the name of Father @ Under, Son @ Above & The Evil Spirit Connecting the two ...."

"I never forget, I never forgive & I take a grudge to the grave & beyond! I will pay you back & even if I don't, the society & the masses will!"

You wrote that you are "The Son from Above" but I believe you are "The Evil Spirit Connecting the two" also known as "The Raven". Ravens are known for not forgetting things. Once one does a raven wrong, the raven never forgets and the raven never forgives. The raven will remember the wrong which has been done to her/him until the raven gets back to the wrong doer. It has been said that the raven will revenge, sometimes gouges your eye out by her/his beak or the least pokes you in the eye. Once you do a wrong to the raven, the raven waits for the right time. When your guards are down, the raven will attack and take vengeance! The raven never forgets. It has been written that the raven carries a grudge for weeks, months or years, but at last the raven will get you!

Doc, it is known to everyone that you are a vindictive, revengeful and very vengeful son of a ...........! :)
We can call you The Raven! :)
Vengeance, Ahreemanian Style! :)

"during the past 7 years"

Are you counting since the political meetings or when the movement started or since the club or web site started? The club started less than 6 years ago. Your timing is off.

"Get a syringe full & inject them with democracy.
Get a suppository load & shove it up their rectums."

I like that very much. :)

"These folks, do not believe in democracy. Even though they preach democracy, yet deep inside they do not believe in democracy!"

Amen Brother Raven

"Every single one of these cheesy forums, media & organizations are oppressing someone somewhere & shutting someone up! "

Not all of them but most of them. Screw the main stream Iranian Media, it is all waste of eyesight and trash full of content. They are broadcasts for fools.

"This tribe must & will learn democracy & freedom of speech by all means possible! "

The <By all means possible> part, makes me scared. You scare me Doc! :scared:

"I believe All of you know my attitude towards this issue."

Yes we do!

Doc, it is a good thing that I am on your side! I hate to be on the wrong side AKA not your side! I feel safe, having my back to Ahreeman, I sure hate to go against you! I feel sorry for those who are on the wrong side, those fools! We don't want to take on the Raven's Vengeance now, do we? tsk tsk

In Ahreeman we Trust! [-o<

Good Day
:indiangirl:
CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

To All Shameless Iranian Thieves of My Material

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:15 pm

To All Shameless Iranian Thieves of My Material
November 21, 2006

Listen up,

One day Sa’di bought a pot of Halim (Persian Breakfast Hot Meal) and a Sangak Bread (Persian Traditional Bread). He was walking the street with Sangak in one hand and Halim in other and suddenly a thief just grabbed the pot o Halim and ran!

Sa’di screamed:
Baba, you maybe hungry stealing my Halim but @ least let me dip a piece o my Sangak in the pot to get a taste! Ahay Baba jan, just a little taste ………….. Oy …………

Now this is my story with the Iranian Thieves!

Every bloody month, I surf the net and see some bozo in some cheesy site has stolen my books, my articles, graphics, animation, etc.

Now I don’t mind yous stealing my quotes and pretend they are yours, but if you steal my writings, then @ least have the decency to put the name IPC and link to IPC on them.

And these fools have their heads in the snow like Kabk (Pheasant) and assume no one can see them! All it takes is a search in search engine and to observe how these shameless Iranian Thieves steal my material and put either no names or their own names on them!

Like it is not bad enough that Iranian Internet thieves steal my material, I go around and looking at Iranian Adazines (Ad Magazines) and Ragazines (Rag Magazines) and suddenly I see my own Graphic Designs, my cartoons, my writings and etc. all over them!

Baba jan, have you ever read the bottom of any page on the IPC website? It says:

Duplication of contents are allowed, only by naming the source & link to IPC
All rights are protected & reserved by Iran Politics Club © 2000 - 2006 IPC

I am not saying to not use my material. By all means use them, but @ least have the decency to not take credit for them! At least if you don’t want to mention my name, then mention IPC’s name and link!

@ least let me dip my sangak bread in the Fragging Halim before you steal the whole bloody bowl! Give me a break, will ya?

What crime have I done expect to be born as an Iranian and amongst yous, for yous to shamelessly steal my pot o Halim and not even allow me to dip my Sangak Bread in it?!

CR told me if you decide to sue “All” thieves of your material, then we have to darg a great number of Iranian Websites, Magazines, Newspapers, TVs and Media to the courts! Do you have time for that?

I don’t know man! I guess I am doomed!

That my friends, is another reason; furthermore, an important reason for us to rapidly commit to the “Moral Revolution”!

Let us all charge rapidly towards the Iranian “Moral Revolution”.

Amen!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:58 pm

Camran Mirza:

In response to this:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 293a5#5838

As long as for years you have been insisting on me to define “Morality” for you, then here I revised the whole document, plus I added a special section in part one of my article for you and clearly defined my definition of Morality. Go to:

What Does Morality Mean?

In the first part of the new and improved:

Moral Revolution – Alternative Tactic
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/moral-revolution/

and enlighten yourself to the Ahreemanic definition of Morality. I practically spelled it out for you, so in the future you will stop asking me what is morality to me! Next time you ask me this question, I’ll throw a dozen of Quran’s @ you!
:brick:

Watch it Camran Mirza, I am warning you! :bazooka: :dragon:

The whole document is revised and updated so may want to read the whole thing.

Cheers
:firedvl:
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: To All Shameless Iranian Thieves of My Material

Postby Edelge » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:40 pm

AhreemanX wrote:To All Shameless Iranian Thieves of My Material
November 21, 2006
AX

What a condemnable act! Who will steal intellectual property? I am utterly grossed out. I buzzed my X-associate Reza from Princeton, at his place and demanded clarification and this is the reply that I got:
ALI REZA PAHLAVI PRINCES wrote:
Full name: Ali Reza <---Check the big Ali
Title: Prince of Iran (His Royal Highness/Valahazrat)<---Gives me gas!
Born: Teheran, Persia/Iran, April 28th 1966)<----That he did

Parents: Shah Mohammmed Reza Pahlavi of Persia (1919-1980) and 3) 1959, Farah Diba (1938) <-----Is Farah Alive?
Brother: Reza II Cyrus
Sisters: Farahnaz (1963) and Leila (1970-2001)
Half-sister: Shahnaz (1940) - daughter of Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi and 1) Princess Fawzia of Egypt <--- Prolific inbreeders!

Education: Palace school, Teheran (until 1979); Princeton University - physics;<---- hardly passed as an utter mediocrity
Colombia University, New York - graduated in 1992 in contemporary history; studies history and old Iranian languages<--means that he is playing with his dick after getting an MS in home-economics

Personality: intelligent, humor <----Since when intelligence is personality?
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Edelge » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:26 pm

Did these two have the same Mom?
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Amir » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:01 pm

Philosophy 101

Dear friend,

I like your explanation regarding the need for a moral revolution as well as some of your suggestions. Nevertheless, I wish to emphasize two points of contention regarding your latest addition to the thread within the subject of morality.

I understand that by posting this, I may be presenting myself as a target of a dozen flying Qurans. Fortunately, the missiles will be Qurans. I have learned to easily dodge flying Qurans, Bibles, and Torahs that have been thrown at me in the past.

I. Nationalism

I consider myself a nationalist, and I applaud other nationalists. However, I don’t think that nationalism itself is necessarily a part of morality. Certainly, if one considers one’s nation to be one’s extended society, and if one also considers benevolence towards one’s society to be a component of morality, then it follows that nationalism has a link to morality. Although nationalism and morality may have areas of overlap, it is not necessarily true that love towards country equates to morality. Certainly, there may even be occasions whereby nationalism may jeopardize one’s moral stance, as nationalism and morality may sometimes be antagonists.

This last point is one that most philosophers have been aware of in their lives. It is the reason that many prominent philosophers and moralists have been anti-nationalists. Nationalism and morality have a complex relationship, at times conducive while at other times unfavorable towards each other. In the future I may write an article regarding the matter of nationalism, but for the present time this short point should suffice.

I mention this because great portions of the examples of morality that you cite are in fact examples of nationalism and not necessarily of morality. Again, I applaud one’s love for country, but it is a separate matter than morality. I encourage all to follow your nationalistic suggestions, but I would separate them from your suggested examples of morality. Those examples, of course, bring me to the next point.

II. Examples

You set out to explain morality, but gave a long list of examples of what you consider to be moral acts and the negative of immoral acts. This is fine, and it helps to give a general idea of the premise of morality. However, examples do not define a concept. They only explain specific situations.

The problem of only giving examples in order to explain a concept is twofold.

First, by nature examples are not exhaustive. There may be an infinite number of potential citable examples, and the exclusion of even a single one leaves room for ambiguity. If one defines a concept using examples, one must cite them all in order to completely explain the matter. Obviously, this is impossible.

Second, although each example that is given cites the concept at hand, it may also include with it premises that may not be related to that concept. That certain additional factor may therefore become erroneously affiliated with the description.

What do I mean by all this? Consider the heart of philosophy: logic itself.

-What’s in a word? The answer is logic.

The word “logic” is of course Greek. It is derived from the word “logos,” meaning “word.” The concept of the word is of paramount importance to philosophy, because analytical thinking depends not just upon the process of deduction (whether inductive or deductive), but also upon the point of origination, or definition. Consider what is usually involved in a mathematical or geometric proof. One almost always begins with a definition. If not a definition, then it is based on an axiom or another theorem, which in turn is based upon a previous definition. Therefore, definitions are of utmost importance, as they dictate the deductions that subsequently follow, which contemporaries have dubbed as “logic.”

Consider what is implied with the concept of a “word.” What are words, if not definitions of subjects? Words in language serve the purpose of conveying predetermined defining features. Therefore, the core of philosophy as the Greeks saw it is based upon the starting definition, or word. Hence, the process itself has been deemed as “logic.”

Now that I’ve explained why examples are inadequate as defining features, let me expand upon the point by…. citing an example (don’t you just love my sick humor)?

-Nice table

The example of the table is of course one of the oldest and most widely used examples in philosophy texts to explain this point.

Suppose I asked you the following question: What is a table? Now also suppose that you took me down to the local furniture store and started to point out table after table to me and said: “those are tables.” You may have given me a good idea of what is a table, but that idea may not be completely correct.

The tables you showed me might all be made of wood. Does that mean that a wooden constitution is a necessary requirement for being a table? Of course it does not. Also, all the tables you showed me might be rectangular. Is that a necessary requirement? The answer is again no.

So then, it becomes necessary to consider what are the necessary minimum requirements for qualifying a table as being a table. Those minimum requirements (whether of inclusion or exclusion) would then mount as a working definition of a table.

Such a definition might be along the lines of the following: A table is an object that is supported by its stand, and presents a flat surface which could serve to in turn support other objects off the ground. This definition may not be the best definition of a table, but it is nonetheless a definition that serves to adequately describe the concept of a table without having to show endless samples of tables.

Notice that its shape, size, color, material, number of legs, height, etc are conspicuously absent form the definition. That’s because these features are not minimum defining features, and their absence or presence does not qualify or disqualify an object as being a table.

-Where were we? Oh, yes…morality.

I was not the one that asked you to define morality. It is not a burning question for me to pose to you, and I don’t want to pressure you into providing an answer. I have posed that question to myself, and answered it as best as I could in my prior writings. I am, however, always curious about others’ take on the subject.

So then, X, how do you define morality?
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:26 pm

Morality, The Definition
Ahreemanic Log 600 and 60 plus 6

I truly wanted to ignore this post [-( yet once more due to my good and large size Red Heart, I am going to respond to another Moral Related post!

Ladies and Gentlemen:
We have a,
Second Camran in the House
Second Mollah Loqati in the House
Second Fan of Word Games in the House
Second Philosopher Knit Picker in the House
Second Bold person who even went one step beyond Camran and dared to once more ask me what the Frag is Morality?!

I must admit, you got balls! :balls:
You may want to watch out for your balls! :smoosh:
Now before I throw everything @ you and smoosh you like a little pesky neurotic obsessive compulsive pest who enjoys getting on my nerves, I shall grant you the pleasure of a definition,

Morality, The Definition for Deaf, Dumb, Blind, Iranian Frustrated Philosophers (such as Camran), Iranian Professors with Issues (such as Amir) and the rest of the past, present and future Knit Picking, Ball Busting, Pesky Pests, Word Players, Troubled Philosophers, or simply ILL People,

Morality (The Definition)
From Encyclopedia Ahreemanica
(The Only Encyclopedia you will be needing till either Eternity or when Hell Freezes over!)

“Morality is a doctrine or a set of principles which a society, a community, a group, an organization or individuals set for themselves to define and distinguish between Right and Wrong, so they can live by it.”

And if you need Ahreemanic Examples, then look back into my article.

I am going to add the above definition to my article, so there will be no more issues!

I believe that by now, every single Iranian inside or outside is pretty clear about the definition, examples and the whole doctrine of the “Ahreemanic Morality”.

How many more years should we dance around this issue? Soon we will be ending the 7th year (March 30, 2007 = IPC Birthday) and entering the 8th year? :question:

Now don’t get me wrong, I do not mind keep on dancing around this issue but I have tendencies to Dance On People’s Graves! It is one of my specialties and it is called:

Ahreemanic Dance on The Graves:devgrin: :ripcall:

It is kind o like Indian Rain Dance yet on the Graves! :rain: :indiangirl:

Now, go ahead and ask another question regarding Morality, its bloody definition, the bloody examples and the whole shebang? I dare you? I dare all of you? [-X

Yous think I am joking right? :devbrowed:
Try me?

This time, I am sparing your life Amir :throwingrock:
Just a mild injury, few stitches, a Brick Fall! :brick:

Next time, :samur:

Watch it Fellow,
I am warning you! [-X

Later

Sincerely,
:firedvl:
The Moral Killer X
Son of our Father @ Under
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:44 pm

Back To Basics

Thank you for that definition, in addition to the examples you had previously given. It is thoughtful. Now we are getting somewhere. However, we’re not quite there.

It is a definition, but let’s dissect it a bit. When the decorative words surrounding the center of the matter are removed, and the definition distilled down to its core, then the following is summarized: That morality is the pursuit of “the right,” and that the converse of morality, or immorality, is the pursuit of “the wrong.”

In summary, the use of one word, or synonym, is being used to define another. With your definition, the word “morality” is thereby substituted with the word “righteousness.”

I do not think that you are trying to be vague or avoiding the question on purpose. I take your response to be genuine, and I suppose that you sincerely consider the matter closed. However, my intent is to move past synonyms and go back to fundamental principles.

The reflex question that your definition prompts is therefore “what is righteousness?” What is “wrong,” and what is “right?”

Most would consider such a question to be unnecessary, as they would claim that the answer is obvious. However, most of those same people would not be able to adequately answer the question without giving only examples. Of course, I don’t think that you are one of those people, and I think that if pressed, you will be capable of finding the answer. If I thought you couldn’t, I would not waste my time with this discussion.

The answer to that question is much more difficult for an atheist than it is for a theist. Let me explain why that is so. As usual, the simple unthinking theist will retreat to his fantasy and invoke God. For a theist, such matters are pre-dictated from his God. “Right” becomes that which God condones, and “wrong” becomes that which God condemns. Again, God has become the first cause for the theist, after which no explanation is required. Of course, that is one of the reasons why belief in God acts as an obstacle to intellectual growth and discovery.

Atheists such as you and me cannot and wish not resort to the same childish answer as that of the theists. However, that also poses a greater challenge to us. As there is no God to dictate and define morality to us, how do we define morality, or righteousness? What makes a particular act right, while another one wrong?

Please try to define morality without using synonyms that describe a similar concept, such as “righteousness,” “justice,” “virtue,” “decency,” "goodness," etc.

So then, I ask you again, what is morality (or righteousness)?
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby CR » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:13 am

Update Update

Please re read, it comes handy. Our culture needs to be changed

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/mo ... /index.htm
CR
Captain
Captain

Kaveh Ahangar

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:10 pm

More On Why Moral Revolution is Urgently Needed!

Read this important E-mail from me to Kaveh Ahangar. And if you don’t read Persian, then for God’s sake, go learn it first!

Haj Kaveh Ahangar:

IPC Office nameye jenabe ali ra be man forward kard. Mesle inke man bayad shakhsan akharin harf ra be shoma bezanam va ba shoma etmame hojat konam.

Shoma In-Tell-Egg-Chew-All haye Irani, hame yek sar darid size Balloon Zeppelin! Harife shomaha faqat man hastam. Hala yeki yeki javab bedam:

Avalandesh:

Khati ke shoma va goruhat be an minevisad, Parsi nist, balkeh Tazi ast. Man be onvane yek Irani nang daram be khate Tazi benevisam. Shoma be khate qatelin-e pedaranat minevisi. Hala momken ast beguyi ke che bad che khub, in khate konuniye Iran ast. Har Enqelab az yek ja bayast shoru’ shavad. Enqelab az inja shoru’ mishavad:

Persian Latin Font
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/library/per ... /index.htm

Be mahze taqyir hokumat, mesle Torkiye, khate Parsi avaz khahad shod. In ham dalilash:

Why Change Persian Alphabet from Tazi to Latin?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/culture-lan ... -alphabet/

Doyomandesh:

Adab ijab mikard ke javab-e yek khanom ra (IPC Web Mistress) ba’d az 7 sal ashenayi mesle yek ensan dad. Laken kare ma ba Ostadan-e por fis o efadeh Irani, manande shoma, az in harfha gozashteh ast.

6 mah pish, ba madrak o sanad, ma be shoma goftim ke Tarikh parcham Iran, Tarikh 8000 saleh Iran va tarikh 222 sal mobarezeh baraye Azadi Iran ra ke bar mabnaye akharin etela’ate Elmi be vasileh bandeh neveshteh shodeh ast va ba dalil o madrak, bebakhshid Rideh ast be madarek-e sabeq-e chap shodeh dar site jenab ali, lotfan ta’viz konid.

Shoma donbale Elam, Vaqe’yat va manteq nistid. Shoma donbal-e rafiq bazi ba edei digar az doshmanane IPC hastid. Shoma donbale bayan-e Vaqe’yathaye Tarikhi nistid. Shoma donbal Nun Qarz dadan be moshti Pire Sag-e Irani (Ostadan-e Bozorgvar) ba etela’at-e kohne va mordeh hastid.

Baleh, Aqa jan, kare ma ba shoma Osdana-e az khod raziye Irani o por Mode’a ba etela’at-e “Ahd-e Atiq”, az in karha gozashteh ast. Man shakhsan, har hafteh ba amsale shoma dar Daneshgah barkhord daram. Shoma ha be kunetun migid poshte man naya ke bu midi.

Amsal-e shoma, Naser Enqeta’, Derafsh Kaviani, va A’zaye Jebhe Meli Iran hastand. Zaman shoma ra ja gozashteh ast. Shomaha yek qarn az etela’at-e modern aqabid va nemikhahid ham ke up-to-date shavid. Shomaha mordeid, vali fekr mikonid zendeid!

Seyomandesh:

Shoma agar mikhastid javab-e Web Mistress man ra bedahid, kheyli zudtar midadid! Hamantor ke javab-e Nameye ma be shoma (3 Mah pish) bi javab mand, hamin tor ham shoma mikhastid javabe Cat ra bedahid! Shoma ba Olaq taraf nistid. Man amsale shomaha ra ba in pestun khoshkide-am bozorg karde’am!

Chaharomandesh:

Kasi ke sam pashi mikonad, shoma hastid. Shoma qeyre momkan ast az man gereftar tar bashid. Man 2 Job daram va IPC ra ham montasher mikonam. Vali man javabe kuchektarin farde Irani ra midaham va besiyar ham ba adab midaham. Do khat javab dadan, yek hafte vaqt nemibarad Aqa jan. An ham dar yek goruhe tokhmi Yahoo! Man shakhsan (joda az IPC), 50 ta 100 e-mail dar hafte daram. Ba barnameye sholuqe zendegiye khod, man har E-maili ra ke javab bekhahad, bela fasele javab midaham.

Ma 7 sal ast ham digar ra mishenasim. Ba’d az 7 sal, shoma enqadr baraye man va IPC arzesh qa’el nashodi ke 2 khat javab bedi, begi Aqa site shoma che shod?

Tazeh be naf’e man nist! Man mikhastam linkhaye khodet ro renew konam! Man mikhastam baratun tabliq-e majani konam! Hamantor ke 7 sal linkhaye shoma dar IPC ja dasht, man mikhastam anha ra renew konam. Aqa jan, in be naf’e man nabud, in be naf’e Cat nabud. Balkeh in be naf’e shoma bud!

Khob shoma khodet ridi be kase kuzeye khodet! Ya’ni be man gofti ke Ahreeman jan, ba’d az 7 sal ashenayi, man hata baraye manfe’at-e khodam ham, to ro adam hesab nakardam ke hata javabe IPC ro bedam!

Mahiyyate khodeto neshun dadi!

Panjomandesh:

Un man va Cat nistim ke por mode’a hastim. Un shoma hastid ke ba in raftar esbat kardid ke:
1. Arzeshi baraye ma qa’el nistid.
2. Besiyar az khod razi hastid.
3. Enqadr be qorur-e khod mibalid ke hata nakhastid etela’iyeh IPC ra baraye agahi khalq chap konid!

Aqa jan, man hamishe khake paye Iran o Irani bude’am. Man hamishe zede chosan fosane Asatide Pire Sag-e Tu khali-ye Irani bude’am! Kare man ba daneshjuyan va javanan ast, chon nasle shoma ra nemishavad dorost kard. Az shoma gozashteh ast. Farhange Shi’e dar khun o rage shoma jay darad, hal che movafeq, va che mokhalef ba Eslam bashid! In tor bozorg shodeid!

Shishomandesh:

Arezuye tu khaliye salamati ham baraye man o Cat nakon! Shoma va amsale shoma mikhahid sar be tan-e amsale ma nabashad! Kalehaye por qorure shoma ejaze nemidahad ke az khat-e damaq-e khod jelotar ra bebinid!

Shomaha agar hakem budid, badtar az Shah o Khomeini mikardid. Democracy be nazare shoma ya’ni Hokamt-e khodetan baraye amsale khodetan!

Shomaha dust ke nistid hich chi, badtar az doshmanid!

In yek badbakhti farhangist ke garibangir na tanha shoma, balke koll-e tabaqeye shoma va nasle shoma hast! Ma Farhag ra avaz khahim kard. Nasle shoma dorost besho nist. Tanha ba Marg dorost mishavad. Do nasl bogzarad, khod be khod dorost mishavad.

Bebin pedar jan,

Lotf kon na javab-e man va na javabe Cat ra bedeh. Chi dari begi? Man shomaha ro khub mishenasam. Man bar zede tabaqeye shoma Enqelab-e Farhangi va Enqelab-e Akhlaqi kardam! Shoma be in vaz’iyatat edameh bedeh va man nasle ayandeh ra misazam.

In ham etmame hojate man ba shoma.

Man tarjih midaham ke yek Ezhdeha, doshman-e man bashad
Ta
Yek Mar-e Afi dust-e man bashad.

Ba’zi vaqtha shoma Ostadan-e Gerami, mesle Tup-e por bad, be hava miravid, yeki bayast ba suzan, ye sikhi be shomaha bezaneh, mesle pofak biyoftid zamin va ba alam-e vaqe’yat bargardid.

Badbakhtiye ma va opposition dar 28 sale gozashteh, daqiqan in kalehaye por qorure shomaha budeh ast!

Shoma ra be otaqi dar Yahoo ke dar an khod ra habs kardei ba chahar divar dore maqzat keshidi, va ma ra be soraq-e kareman.

Ba’d az 7 sal ashenayi, in rasm-e Ensaniyat nabud!

In ham akharin harf:

Moral Revolution
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/mo ... /index.htm

Moral Revolution Thread
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=16

Dar zemn, man bar aks-e shoma, postha ra censor nemikonam! Man chap mikonam baraye etela’e omum! In name ra ham chap mikonam, baraye khalq darse ebrati shavad, rahe shoma ra pish nagirand ke be Torkestan ast!

Man hamun adam-e hamishegi hastam,
Aya to hamuni ya avaz shodi?
In ra az khod soal kon?

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby CR » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:12 pm

Dear Members:

To get the public out of confusion, I need to give you background info to understand Ahreeman’s latest post. There was a site and person named Kaveh Ahangar, whom since he started his site, both him and us promoted his site in the old IPC club and site. Now his site had vanished and that’s why we inquired about it.

This was my inquiry
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adabestan ... ssage/2074

This was my final remark
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adabestan ... ssage/2163

This was his arrogant remark
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adabestan ... ssage/2167

Then I sent his remark to Ahreeman and Ahreeman sent the above letter to him. We have experienced so many back stabs from so called friends, which it doesn’t surprise us anymore! We don’t need these people but they need us and still they have heads full of pride and pens full of poison.

Glad to be of help

CR
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Folks:

While we are on the subject, allow me to give you an example of what Morality and Ethics means to me and why unfortunately, it means not much to the Persians! Here is the exact content of the e-mail, excluding names:

To: ……….
Subject: eBay Business Transaction

To ………..:

“I try to leave feedback at the beginning of each month for all who
left me feedback. Remind me after the first of Feb if I miss doing yours.”

Dear ……., first of all thanks for your quick response and quick shipment of the product. Now allow me to explain a general business issue to you.

$ 300 (more or less) means nothing to me and I am pretty sure that it also means nothing to you. I am the publisher and general editor of the largest Iranian Website in the world:

http://IranPoliticsClub.net

Before that, I have been managing various corporations. I am only writing you this note for the principles of the matter.

When 2 parties (you and I) engage in a business transaction on an Internet Bazaar (eBay), the buyer’s responsibility is to pay the seller (that’s you) ASAP; therefore, once the buyer is done with his duty, then it is only proper for the seller (that is you) to leave a good feedback.

On the other hand, it is the seller’s duty to well communicate, safe package, quick ship and send the exact advertised item to the buyer; therefore, to get a good feedback from the buyer.

This is the rule of the game on eBay. Actually this is the logical method of making business. Now I do not know if you had or had not bad experiences on eBay before, but technically what you are doing is changing the rules of the game!

My job is done and my duty was to send you the money ASAP; therefore, you are required to leave me a good feedback. What you are doing is holding my feedback as ransom, unless you receive a good feedback from me!

Here is the logic:

Your good feedback for me, should have nothing to do with my good feedback for you! Your good feedback for me must be due to me getting my part of the bargain done, which is to pay you ASAP.

My good feedback for you, should also have nothing to do with you holding my feedback as ransom and hostage, but it must be due to you, providing a service for me, as you have advertised and doing it right.

If you are truly doing your part right, which is safe packaging, quick shipment, and providing me with the exact item which you have advertised, then you have nothing to worry about! I, or anyone else in that manner must be an ill person not to leave you a good feedback!

It is your duty to leave me a good feedback now, because I am done with my part. It is not my duty to wait until the first of the month and monitor eBay to make sure that you have left me one and if not, then chase you around the cyber space and beg you to leave me one! Do you see the logic?

On the other hand, as soon as I receive your product and if everything is OK, then I must leave a good feedback. Why wouldn’t I?

As I have stated, you and I do not have time for my little lecture, but it is the principle of the matter. What you are doing is not the proper way of making business. You can’t dictate the rule of game to your buyers (on eBay). This is not how the business is done.

To be frank with you, I need this software ASAP (for my website), because I just purchased a new system (Vista); therefore, I had to purchase all kinds of new compatible software (including Fireworks). The software I had purchased from you is the last of a series of software, which I use to publish my site. So I am not playing games with you and time is money for me, but then again I am a man of principles and what you are doing is not proper business practices. And I been around for a long time to know about it!

I do not care how you conduct your business with others, but technically, you should leave a feedback for me “Now”, because my part is done.

Once I receive the product and if it is as what you have advertised, then I must leave you a feedback.

I am pretty sure that you are a decent businessman (your record shows), and I am sorry to give you a little lecture here, but I refuse to be dictated and held hostage on eBay. I’m too old for that.

As I have stated, this is only $ 300 (more or less) and it means nothing to you and I, but I am known to break tens of thousands of dollars worth of deals with various suppliers because of improper business practices. I had put a hold on the credit card and sent their products back to them. It wasn’t about me, not paying on time or them not providing me with the proper product, but it was and it is about the fundamental of business. It is all about ethics and principles.

To me, it doesn’t matter if it is $1 or $ 1 Million dollars, but without ethics and principles, I want no part of it.

Regards,
Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Camran Mirza:

In this particular matter, your opinion does not count, because you are bias! Why you ask? Because you are an eBay Merchant! Simple as that!

However, I do see your point on the subject and I do respect your opinion. You see, this is all depending on how you see the issue. Two absolutely different point of views depending on the person. Many of our conflicts are the results of communication problems. Communication can solve all the misunderstandings, but when communication stops, then negotiation and connection stops. This is where the antagonistic conflicts take over. Then there will be no resolution and obviously the conflict becomes an Antagonistic Conflict. Now expand this to the politics and you will notice that why we have so many any tribes:

Monarchists
Marxists
Mojaheds
Mosadeqists
Etc.

And they all hate each other more than they hate IRI. This is why we have been sitting in exile for 30 years. This is why the most educated elements of Iran have been sitting in exile for 30 years fighting amongst themselves, yet the most illiterate elements of Iran (Hezbollah, Mullahs and Muslim) have been ruling Iran for 30 years!

Regarding Morality, I know you have a beef with it! On the other hand, I see Morality or shall I say the lack of it, as the sole root of all our problems.

Our people are schooled (but not educated).
Our people are cultured (but not guided)
Our people are intelligent (but not in a positive way)
Our people are traditional (but not progressive)
Our people are fundamental (but Foreign Worshipers)

Our problem is not lack of culture; we have plenty of culture.
Our problem is lack of Morality, because Iranians interpret the “lack of morality” as “Zerangi” (quickness and smart)!

You have a beef with morality and my “Moral Revolution”.
You are into “Words”.
You see the “Language”, “Words” and “Communication” as the fundamental roots of our problem.

About the desired room in the club, are you joking? Being sarcastic again? If not, how will you go about it and what will you post in it? All the foreign words in the Persian language, starting from your favorite, French? That would take a third of the Persian language!

Don’t start on Pure Persian words, because I will once more give you some bizarre Pure Persian words created out of the Ass of the Iranian Ultra Nationalists (literally), such as:

Degarbash = Other Being
Degarbash-e Jensi = Homosexual, Transsexual, Bisexual, S&M, Bondage, Midgets & Shiite & etc.

For shorts,

Degarbash = Sexual Freak!

Don’t you love that term?
I get an erection just pronouncing it!

So, where does all this leave us?

Iranian Opposition has become irrelevant!
IRI had successfully made the Opposition irrelevant.
IRI had even successfully started to do Lobbying in USA.

We have 20 different Monarchist Groups, 40 different Marxist groups and they even fight amongst themselves!

I tell you what,

Soon I am going to write and publish my final words on the subject:

Why Iran is a Mess?
Part 1: Opposition and Up-Position
Part 2: Hezbollah and Suspected Hezbollah

In this articles, I will try my final attempt (reluctantly) to once more and for the last time, to gather all the scattered groups (tribes) of the Iranian Opposition together, or at least get them to start a dialogue if no where, at least in cyber space and in the:

Political Activists Room of the IPC Club

I am going to do this final effort, only because I have promised a comrade (a Student Movement Leader), presently residing in Evin Prison. In our last chat (while he was on a short leave from Evin for good behavior), I promised to give it one last try.

If it works, it works, but if it doesn’t, I’ll continue my Moral and Cultural Revolution and my Mass Education of the masses. I will continue working on the students and youth, simply because:

The Old
The Opposition Leaders
The Intellectual Gurus

Had brought us nothing but misery for 30 years.

My only Hope is the Youth. The Youth are whom I am working with.

Now I know that the terms “Morality” and “Hope” are enough to make you “Boksovat” and “Giripage”, but hey, digest and suffer in silence!

Jigareto Bokhoram

Your buddy

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:30 pm

Camran Mirza:

“how did you know I was an eBay merchant?”

Because Ahreeman knows all and Ahreeman is everywhere!

If you don't eat too much "Mirza Qasemi" and behave yourself, the rest of your post will be replied to in due time.

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:49 am

Camran Mirza:

As promised, I am back to respond,

“I heard this verse on an Iranian radio quoted from Quran, EXPERT’S OPINIONS CANNOT BE ACCOUNTED FOR, ONLY DROM ORDINARY PEOPLE ARE ACCEPTED. No wonders why Iran prospering so fast!”

Expert and Biased due to employment are two different things.

“BTW, how did you know I was an eBay merchant?”

Didn’t I tell you before? Ahreeman is a God, he knows all and he is everywhere.

“ However, I was pointing out sellers to be far more important than buyers throughout the commerce world.”

Another bias due to employment statement.

“For your information,”

I been on eBay longer than you have and way before you had become an eBay merchant, so you do not need to inform me about eBay rules!

“under eBay rules, buyer must pay for their purchase, otherwise get kicked out (after 3 warnings),”

No kidding?!

“buyers don’t much options as sellers do as well as eBay was made for sellers not the buyers.”

More biased statements due to employment situation.

Quote:
However, I do see your point on the subject and I do respect your opinion.

“Tell me, what would happen to a person if not respected? “

Hung upside down by the balls, the same as Mussolini!

Quote:
You see, this is all depending on how you see the issue.

“Some people see, others just look!! “

And some drink too much Stolichnaya with Mast o Khiar chashni and then reply to posts in IPC when their heads are warm!

Quote:
This is why we have been sitting in exile for 30 years.

“You have. “

What I wrote was metaphoric but what you wrote was sarcastic!

Quote:
This is why the most educated elements of Iran have been sitting in exile for 30 years fighting amongst themselves,

“EDUCATION DOESN’T GUARANTEE ANYTHING, BEHAVIOR DOES! “

Education guarantees many things, but behavior is a learned reaction for animals (including human)!

Quote:
, yet the most illiterate elements of Iran (Hezbollah, Mullahs and Muslim) have been ruling Iran for 30 years!

“They are not illiterate people, because they can read and write. Maybe you mean uneducated?”

Maybe you need to seize being a Mullah Loqati (after 8 years), and finally pay attention to the core of the subject.

Quote:
Regarding Morality, I know you have a beef with it! On the other hand, I see Morality or shall I say the lack of it, as the sole root of all our problems.

“Morality is the principle of rights. Like every other principle, it is made of details. If there are flows in any of the details, the relevant principle becomes unstable. That is why the question for Morality is constantly under scrutiny; cause details cannot be justified. To justify the details, you have to open claws after claws, there you find yourself inside a constitution. “

For a Mullah Loqati, you surely make many spelling/grammar mistakes:

It is Flaws, not Flows
It is Clause not claws
So on …..
Have you heard of microsoft word spelling check?

The standard for morality and its detailed clause are depending on the source establisher of the morality laws. In this case, the morality we are talking about is my moral law and its codes; however, the council’s proposed arguments and debates are to make my law better and to evolve it (Council consisting of you, Amir, others who have been arguing this issue in the past ….).

Quote:
Our people are schooled (but not educated).

“Could you elaborate on that? “

Gladly:

Many people own university degrees; however, this does not automatically grants them a logical, rational, scientific, practical and constructive brain to trouble shoot, analyze matters and seek solutions about the universe.

Madrak savad nemiyareh!

Billions are schooled, but only a few are truly educated.

Education is a personal thing, self-thought from owning a rational mind to have capability of logical reasoning. Education is also learned from rational masters whom are rare in the society.

Any Asshole with a initial Dr. before his name, is not necessarily worth listening to or even having a dialogue with. Gav O Guspand could be Doctors too! Ex: Ahmadinejad in inxile and the majority of our exiled gurus!

Education is earned by the self and due to the years of personal research, study, rational thinking, scientific methods of trouble shooting, research and thinking. School can teach you so much to get a degree, but you are the one who educate yourself in the street and inside your books and due to consorting with great minds.

Quote:
Our people are cultured (but not guided)

“How should they be guided? “

By educating themselves.

Quote:
Our people are intelligent (but not in a positive way)

“What is the positive way?”

The rational way for embetterment of the society rather than solely the personal way to profit.

Quote:
Our people are traditional (but not progressive)

“Progressive towards what? “

Futurism, Science, Technology and philosophy all drafted to achieve a just, disease free, harmonized, orderly and highly educated society.

Quote:
Our people are fundamental (but Foreign Worshipers)

“Iranians are famous for their hospitality.”

You made another funny ….. at this rate in 100 years, you may become a stand up comic! You are developing a funny bone (how Un-Camran like)!

“BTW, I like the way “Our people” sitting in one column, looks artistic. “

Thank you. What can I say? I am an artist.

Quote:
Our problem is lack of Morality, because Iranians interpret the “lack of morality” as “Zerangi” (quickness and smart)!

“In my opinion, Iranians are on top of the range for moral standards. We have a different system of moral standards mandating our upbringing, which created the exact problem we face today, like a rose amongst thorns. We should have been brought up much more superficial and materialistic than just into the mean fullness of life.”

Exactly. The whole system must change. The system is so-called moral, but corrupt. The moral system must be logical and rational, but this system is based on Bull Shiite of the Arabo-Islamic kind!

Quote:
You have a beef with morality and my “Moral Revolution”.

“How do you say “Moral Revolution” in Farsi? “

Enqelab-e Akhlaqi

Quote:
You are into “Words”.

“Of course! Words are what we made of (I mean our behavior). We display most of our behavior through our words that is why it is the most important explanation of our selves, history, present and the future. “

Words are the tools for communication. That’s why they are important. However, you also play many word games, that is why we call you the Mullah Loqati of IPC (amongst your other positions).

“Without it we would cease to live amongst people.“

I have seized living amongst the people, long time ago ……
Now I live amongst the plants!
I prefer plants over all animals. More peaceful living indeed ………..

Quote:
You see the “Language”, “Words” and “Communication” as the fundamental roots of our problem.

“I completely agree the language, words and communications are our fundamental roots to our make-ups, and therefore we should be extremely careful to choose how to speak or write. This is what I have been trying to say to you for years.“

I tell you what:

I try to write (Put words in to better format and use) to win more hearts.
You try to work on your spelling/grammar errors with a clear mind (when not drinking)?

Quote:
About the desired room in the club, are you joking? Being sarcastic again? If not, how will you go about it and what will you post in it? All the foreign words in the Persian language, starting from your favorite, French? That would take a third of the Persian language!

“I wasn’t joking. Make rooms for the club members to put in the foreign word that is used today’s Farsi, so people can see what words and from where have come into our language, so they know the criteria, like other room in the club for Persian dictionary. They will decide what to do with the knowledge.”

Do you think people will participate or we will end up doing the research to find the roots of each word and educating the people? More work for us amongst 1000 other chores? Are you willing to do the research and post all the info on each word? Or will this be a waste of space?

Quote:
In this articles, I will try my final attempt (reluctantly) to once more and for the last time, to gather all the scattered groups (tribes) of the Iranian Opposition together, or at least get them to start a dialogue if no where, at least in cyber space and in the:

Political Activists Room of the IPC Club

“Are you reluctant because you know it will be a fruitless effort?”

Yes and indeed it was fruitless.

Quote:
I am going to do this final effort, only because I have promised a comrade (a Student Movement Leader), presently residing in Evin Prison. In our last chat (while he was on a short leave from Evin for good behavior), I promised to give it one last try.

“Why make promises when reluctant. I make promise to do something when I like it wholeheartedly, otherwise fooling around. “

I am trapped with obligations towards comrades.

Quote:
If it works, it works,

“You see, you already doubting it.”

Yes indeed.

Mar Gazideh az Mar Mitarsad!

I tried it before (for 4 years)!

Quote:
but if it doesn’t, I’ll continue my Moral and Cultural Revolution and my Mass Education of the masses.

“It won’t work because you are doing it for the wrong reason, you are doing it for others sake, not your own. You will be reluctant to proceed. This also goes for your changing the country’s present regime and bringing it to the proper status as far as all matters concerned, because you are not doing it for yourself. In my humble opinion, no one is more important than the self-person; you would do faster and more efficient if was done for your own self. “

You have a point. On the other hand, I try to do for the people. Also on the other hand, I must be rational and realistic, so I don’t give false hopes to the masses.

Quote:
I will continue working on the students and youth, simply because:

The Old
The Opposition Leaders
The Intellectual Gurus

Had brought us nothing but misery for 30 years.

“Doesn’t matter who you turn into, your tactics will not progress because the strategy has flows.”

Flaws Flaws Flaws ……………. Get it?

Strategy has no flaws, strategy is perfect.
Tactics change via time process.

Quote:
My only Hope is the Youth. The Youth are whom I am working with.

“Yes of course, like every other hopes, it will only be a hope, empty from substance that cannot be materialized. “

Metaphor, get it?

“Hope” is a false word, designed for weak people, rich or poor; it will bring uncertainty, undetermined and destroys the will at random. “

Hope is hope, a metaphor for motivation. When used wisely in the speech, it makes miracles. Now go and lecture about how Miracles is a flawed term …………..

Quote:
Now I know that the terms “Morality” and “Hope” are enough to make you “Boksovat” and “Giripage”, but hey, digest and suffer in silence!

“I have no problem with morality, so long is used personally and privately. But “Hope” along with hundreds and thousands of other words are fossilized therefore abandoned by me. I am the pioneer of the “Literature Revolution” and am mastering it constantly and have more experience on it than the best university graduate in any field literature in the world. “

I support your “Literature Revolution”, even though I don’t practice it nor believe in your facilitation and implementation methods.

“You see, people claim to be modern, scientific and logical, but in all those fields they fail to show their pro claimed intentions when they communicate, therefore, to be with less words but genuine is superior to those with more words but fake, hence with so much educations in the world, the planet earth is rapidly depleting. “

Is this sarcasm towards me or a general statement?

“Kind regards
Cam”

How kind?

I truly enjoy these philosophical and fundamental discussions with you.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

PreviousNext

Return to Iran Room