Osama Obami wins Iowa with black magic and treachery

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on USA

Moderator: Club Operations

Osama Obami wins Iowa with black magic and treachery

Postby Darvish » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:06 pm

What is the problem with the corm farmers of Iowa? Usama Obami wins Iowa? All those agricultural pesticides have taken a toll on Democrats of Iowa.

Imagine if Usamam Obami win? We gone have the white house with one fkn attitude, Blk-attitude. " Black is beautiful" attitude. I bet Usama will bring Shaft to run Homeland Security. The next thing U know, we all have to learn Jayve-talk as a formal American language.

I think that KOSHGEL-X may have somethin to do with the Iowa coccus outcome!
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:02 am

Sue Sue :pcharm: :

Ahreeman is still at the Holiday’s Getaway from IPC.
:DI:
Soon Ahreeman will return to IPC and business as usual. Even though Ahreeman does not go near computers while on Getaways, but Ahreeman simply had to respond to this one!

“Osama Obami wins Iowa with black magic and treachery”

Black Magic and Treachery had nothing to do with it!
Ahreemanic power had everything to do with it!
Hee Hee Hee How Howl Howling ….. :wolf:

“What is the problem with the corm farmers of Iowa? Usama Obami wins Iowa? All those agricultural pesticides have taken a toll on Democrats of Iowa.

Imagine if Usamam Obami win? We gone have the white house with one fkn attitude, Blk-attitude. " Black is beautiful" attitude. I bet Usama will bring Shaft to run Homeland Security. The next thing U know, we all have to learn Jayve-talk as a formal American language.”

If we (GOP) can’t have the White House on 2008 and if our rule shall end, then we will ruin it for all of you Liberal Bastards and we will hand the key to the White House, to a Negro Muslim and Nation of Islam! Anyone or Anything but Clintons! Say Hello to future of America:

ImageImage
Imam Barack Obama and Imam Mohammed FarraKhan!
Welcome to Nation of Islam, Welcome to Ameristan!

I love it when a Great Plot bares Great Fruits!

Bleed Liberals ….. Bleed Liberal …. Bleed like a Rag Doll (A Female Doll on the Rag)! :devbrowed:

So you think this turn, you got all the cool candidates:

A Woman
A Black Guy
A Handsome White Guy

And we got all the cheesy candidates:

3 Bald Men (instead of Wise Men)
A Minister
A Mormon (Christian Muslim)

Not to worry, I have been on special assignment from our Father @ Under and our Gumba from NY (Rudi) to sabotage the Democratic Caucuses! :turtle:

This is where GOP and Wise Guys (Italian Mob) went hand in hand and put The Gumba (Rudi Giuliani) in charge and indeed Rudi hired Ahreeman to take care of the Iowa Deal!

Of course we try to shock the world by bringing Pious Folks in the front of the line, an Evangelist Minister and a Christian Muslim, sorry I mean a Mormon! However, everyone knows that after these cheesy states’ caucuses (Iowa, New Hampshire, etc.) will be over, the real deal will begin, and when the real deal begins, we have to eventually choose between:

Law & Order, Oops sorry, I mean Thompson
Or the
Italian Mob, Oops sorry, I mean Giuliani

But in a meanwhile, it surely feels great to destroy the dreams of that Lesbian Transsexual, Hilary Clitoris and Bill Clitoris to once more return to the White House! 3rd place in Iowa! That’s enough to give me an erection!

“I think that KOSHGEL-X may have somethin to do with the Iowa coccus outcome!”

You are absolutely correct! Smart Sue Sue, very smart …… :thumbsup:

Say Hello to my Little Friend (Scar Face Style):

Osama Obama from Kenya and Nation of Islam! :ethiop:
The Brother from Another!

We will do anything and scoop to any low to win this election (GOP Style)! :victory:

Now pardon me boys and girls, must go, have a skim to plan, Oops sorry, I mean have a net meeting with the Big Gumba in NY to plot the future tactics in New Hampshire. Busy busy busy ……. :devbrowed:

Soon I shall return to IPC.

Ahreeman is Generous
Ahreeman is Everywhere

In Ahreeman We Trust

Amen!

Sign,
:firedvl:
The Evil1
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Darvish » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:31 pm

Cool, finally KOSHGEL-X and I see eye to eye on something, on this fkn-Usama-Obami; I am expecting that we will have X converted to Judaism, Barmistsfad, and as registered Democrat just on time before the elections, so he can do his patriotic duty and vote for Hilly.

Image Holiday Vacation? What, they had two for price of one brothel house special in Tswana, so U crossed the border? I do hope that U were considerate enough to put me in your will before crossing the border.

Hey X, U wouldn't think these 3- Muffoos are father and sons, would U? They look alike.
Last edited by Darvish on Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Hilly wins NH!

The treachery and Black Magic of this Osama Obami continues: Have U noticed how this Obami is attracting all sorts of blacks, as they come out just like cockroaches out of the woodworks in support of the big smelly cheese, I mean Obami.

Even the fat old General is up to action. U remember, this was the same moron who was The Secretary of State who appeared in UN and spoke in strongest way possible in favor of Iraq invocation due to unquestionable and undisputable evidence for presence of Weapons of Mass Destruction, only to resign in disgrace in realization that he was the blind fool given the job of spreading falsehood ?

Even GW-devoted ass kisser big-Republican Condy is out of her Republican woodworks favoring the Smelly Cheese Obami?

This fkn Obami is in the middle of a heated US-election, but he has taken the time to call Africa in an attempt to suppress the war in Kenia. This shows where his fkn true devotion is. NO not America, but fkn Africa!

Obami revealing his roots --------->[
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:45 pm

Sue Sue :pcharm: :

My dear Chubby Liberal Transsexual Racist, how are you?

Primarily let me clarify that there is a big difference between you and I. We have nothing in common.

Your issues with Obama is due to your Racism.
My issues with Obama is due to his lack of experience in office.

In fact, we (GOP) have nothing against Obama. Actually we (GOP) do support Obama. We can’t vote for him in primaries (because we are Republicans); however, he is our candidate of choice amongst the Democrats.

No decent GOP member bashes Obama, simply because unlike Hillary Clinton, he has a clean record. He is a nice guy, a decent man and most important, he is for a major “Change” in DC.

Why do you think people voted for Obama or Huckabee?
Both of them are for “change”.
Both of them are outsiders to the DC crowd.
Both of them are for turning the system around, but Obama to the left and Huckabee to the right.

Personally, I can’t vote for Obama but I support him.
I support anyone who can bring Clintons down!
I even support the Pretty Boy (Edwards) if it comes down to him and Hillary.
I despise Clintons.

However, even though Huckabee has great points (I heard his campaign speech and Chuck Noris’ speech in his support), yet I still cannot vote for an Ex Minister and someone who does not even believe in the Evolution!

Mitt Romney is another story! In addition that he is a Christian Muslim (Mormon), he is also a fake!

So in my belief, on our side, eventually it will come down to Thompson and Giuliani.

As I have stated, I have no lover affair with GOP, but until there is a strong reliable Secular Right Wing Political Party in America, then I shall stick with GOP.

I have been a GOP Activist since you were a sperm in your daddy’s balls! So as you see, I have no choice but to stick with GOP. Unfortunately, this means that I have to also align myself with the Christian Right! However, I refuse to support or vote for a Christian Ex Minister or a Mormon who do not even believe in the Evolution! At least McCain, Giuliani and Thompson believe in Evolution, but they also have to say that they believe in God and Creation, or else they will not get elected in a religious country like America.

In this country, candidates have to be God Fearing Christians and married to be elected! That is why Europeans do make fun of us! In Europe you do not have to have both of the above to get elected. In Europe these two issues are private issues. Unfortunately in America same as Iran, people are religious and you must have both of the above to get elected in to the office!

Now, I rather eat Shiite than aligning myself with the Christian Right, but I rather die than to align myself with the Liberals! That is why I am with GOP.

Now in your case, you are a typical Liberal. Shouting Liberalism but when it comes down to it to get in the trenches, you people are nothing but Racists and willing to stick with your Status Quo. You love to shout Brotherly Love, but as long as you live in your Million Dollar Homes!

Me, on the other hand, am a Black man in a white man’s body. I love Blacks, Blues Music, Black Culture and History. There is a big difference between Niggers and Black Folks. I love Blacks but I mock Niggers.

If you can’t see the difference between Dr. Rice, Dr. King and General Powell with an ignorant Nigger Rapper like Snoop Doggie Dog, then you are an ignorant Racist (that is you)!

So do not shout about “we agreed on one thing”, because we do not agree on anything.

You are a Liberal Racist.
I am a Secular Conservative Integrationist.

Your heroes are KKK.
My heroes are Lincoln and Washington.

You worship me.
I am your God.
:namaz2: :devbrowed:

You and Hillary, both need to be tortured down at the Ahreemanic House O Pleasureful Pains!
:whip:

Who Will I Endorse? :question:

As usual, many Iranian American Republicans are waiting for me to endorse a candidate! I still have not had made up my mind on who to endorse as the candidate of choice. For those Iranian American Republicans whom as always are waiting for me to endorse a candidate, pardon me, but hopefully soon, I can come up with one if any. If you are waiting for me to endorse a GOP candidate, so you can vote for him, then you simply have to wait or just go with your instinct. My article will come out soon …..

I have just got back from the Holidays vacation. I also have just changed my system to a brand new custom-made system, so I was waiting on my new set of compatible software to arrive, so I could start with the website. Finally all the software had arrived and I have also arrived! So soon, I will get back to the website and the club. Soon there will be business as usual.

End of the sermon [-o< ,

God Bless America (Cheesy American Politicians’ Style) :D !

Amen!
:firedvl:
AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Darvish » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:19 am

Oh grate, X is back form his gay bathhouse adventures in Tijuana!

Who told U that I am chubby, U moron? Let me guess, the same moron who reference Sue-Rob-Hosayn for my name?

For one who acclaims ideological purity, U are simplistic at the best:

For me to speak up in a truthful tone and to covey observations and evidence as they are, labels me prejudiced and racist, on the grounds that I logically correlate motives and conducts of certain individuals to their skin color, while indisputable racial motives of the said individuals is retained in sanctity of socially unspeakable domains, thanks to value system which is conditioned upon American public, but is un-American at its’ chore, under the First Amendment.

U have a Republican X-Secretary of State and a Republican X-NSA adviser and current loyal GW ass-kisser, just out of the blue, switching sides and jumping the Republican line and to the band wagon of Osama Obami, the leftist of the left, in support of his poetical endeavors? Why? The only common bond between these individuals is their skin color. The fact that they openly put their loyalty to ideology, party, and perhaps their country second and negligible to that common bond which is a mere skin color which bond based on their open conduct is the cornerstone of their being, is not construed racism in your moronic mind, but my truthful observation of this fact labels me as a racist?

As I see it skin color is part of U and if U have problems with it, the problem is yours and not mine and there is no reason for me not to be able to site that in a coherent argument.

By the way, did U get rid of that Atusa? She is inconspicuous?
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:59 am

Fellow non prejudiced Iranians:

As the Michigan Elections is coming up, U are officially guided to vote for Romney. The reasons are:

1- He is Moron, I mean Morman, and may be part Iranian too! He may be a Republican twin of X who was separated from X at birth and was raised in affluence, instead of DAHAT!

2- With a name like Meet Romney, how can U possibly miss? KABAB comes later!

3- When he becomes President, U are guaranteed that he will topple the current Iranian government. This is written in Morman Bible which has more Ahhhhhhhs and Ooooooohs than the story of 12-Emams.
Image<---Please Pay me & I will allocate.
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:20 am

Thanks to ASSOCIAtion to X, Republican Meat is victorious in Michigan.Image

This moron is spending millions out of his own fat pockets, blind to see that he has no chance to become a President, simply due to his img., religious affiliations, and perception of American Public, something that I can tell him for 1/1000 of what he intends to spend .

Now the ball moves to South Carolina, the land of X’s favorites, Christian R-Wings, Semi-automatic carrying duck hunter rednecks, and antagonized and suppressed Nigros.

When will we hear from Atusa? What is he saving himself for? Alaska?Image
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Now that the contest is moving to Nvada, Mr. Usama Ubami asks not to continue or drop off, but
NO able English - No Problemo,
NO Green Card - No Problemo,
Vote for Usama Obami 3x - No Problemo,
Dead man voting from graveyard - No Problemo

Hilly winning Nevada - BIG Problemo!

Opps, Obami loses Nevada - Mocho Big Problemo!

Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:01 am

South Carolina warmly welcomes Obami:

________________Image

To win South Carolina, Mr. Obami promised to amend the Constitution in favor of abolishment of Abolition-of-Slavery!

Q: Mr. Obami was asked who will be the slaves to run the 20th century plantations in South Carolina?

Mr. Obami responded, " We will grant immigrant status to all Chinese , Mexicans, or to that matter all peasants of the world, provided that they commit to work for us for free for 65 years, NO Heathcare, NO Social Security, NO Salary, perhaps a stick of celery"!

GW wrote:Well said Obama! We are duty bound to Liberate the world!
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:54 am

Mr. Osama Obama commemorated the Matin Luter’s day by visiting a private bathhouse?& as U see Martin was not too impressed.
Subsequently,
Obami made some fireworks:
Last edited by Darvish on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:01 pm

Signs of Satan!

Fellow intellectuals:

As we have inexorably dragged to this political corner, I submit to U unequivocal evidence that Mr. Obami is the Anti Christ!

1- Mr. Obami has the mark of 666 on his head!

2- Mr. Obami is Satan worshipper, as he displays a hand signal which represents Satan.

The following is an excerpt above from the "Satanic Bible"...

SatanicBible wrote:Image

Horned Hand or The Mano Cornuto: This gesture is the Satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of Satanism.

Don't believe me, believe your own eyes:
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:16 pm

Obama strikes gold in Kansas

As U intellectuals may know,

Mr. Obami got his ass whooped in Florida, by no other than Hilly. Populous of Florida who are comprised of Rednecks, Conservative Dickwhats, Vacationing Disnylanders, Retired Rich Jews, Chappaquiddick Kennedy Asswipe clan, Bush gang, and No-Able Cubans in exile, overwhelmingly favored Hilly for president. This prompted Obami to dig in his past roots and ancestry going back to slave days on the plantations of Kansas. Based on this finding, Obama declared that he "struck gold" and he is white, most of him , from neck down!

Obami in realization that he has no chance to become a U.S. president for the next 50 years or so, has pulled out his white cousins into action, who are whiter than, shall we say white Kansas flour?

Who said Political ambitions can not change man's color?
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:41 pm

$35’000’000 Meet is no Baloney!

Inquiring minds,

When was the last time you checked your pocket change? Well. Mr. Meet Romney did and apparently he is down by mere $35’000’000 of his own money!

I am ready to follow Mr. Meet and convert to Moronism and accept Jesus and the Devil as brothers and Joseph Smith as assistant God for a fraction of that moronic pocket change, how about U?

Apparently, hostile supper conservative Republican intruders went into Meet's pockets and spent his pocket change toward promotion of "Meet for US President", who intends to dismember the border crossers, after shooting them subsequent to becoming the next US President!
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Darvish » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:20 pm

This is a sad ordeal! American moron democratic electorate are blind or stupid. To vote for Obami is like trashing your vote, since he has no chance in hell to nationally get elected for President, facilitating transition of another 70+ dickwhat republican who has made a career out of disability and service in Hanoy Hilton into the Whitehouse! The foolish American electorate forget what their foolish choices 6 & 12 years ago has done to US in terms of diminished American standards of living, diminished value of US currency, diminished US credibility, and explosive mass of US deficit, which deficit translates to over $100’000 debt for each and every US-citizen to be paid with interest by the next generation.

_____________________Image
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Next

Return to United States of America Room