Monarchy or Republic?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby Hosayn » Sat May 26, 2007 12:22 am

[b]As I was contemplating on the intriguing suggestion of Machinegun-Q that “we are on the same side”, I became aware how apart we are, indeed!

Machinegun-Q is a Nationalist, which is a fancy word for a fkn-Skinhead-Nazi, but he dislikes the Pahlavi Leadership, yielding the question what Nationalistic Leadership is he contemplatig upon and whom does he have in mind as his Leader?

Perhaps Machinegun-Q can enlighten us on locations and populous of Concentration Camps which he intends to erect under his Nationalistic Leadership?

Wondering if this is whom Machinegun-Q has in mind
Infidels, EMAM GAYEB will be coming soon!!
Hosayn
Private

Postby IPC » Mon May 28, 2007 6:04 pm

A Decision has been made to cleanup IPC.

Susan:

First Strike:
Emam Kooni ID was inactivated.
Posting rights taken away.
All the linked animations and images were deleted so you cannot link any more images.
Avatar was replaced with our choice of avatar.

Second Strike:
Edelge ID was inactivated.
Posting rights taken away.
All the linked animations and images were deleted so you cannot link any more images.
Avatar was replaced with our choice of avatar.

These IDs of yours are also banned:

FADAYEGAN
smith
kallehpook

Your profane images on Hosayn ID were deleted.

We are aware that in addition to the above, you have created a number of other IDs. We are aware of all of your IDs.

You are constantly creating many different IDs to get in to IPC. You also use profane words as new Ids to get into IPC. We keep on deleting your IDs.

You have stretched the patience of this club to the limit. Your only purpose in this club is to sabotage IPC.

Final Warning

You are not allowed to use profane words in your posts.
You are not allowed to draw and link profane animations or images.
You are not allowed to create profane IDs.

Violate these agreements and

Third Strike:
You will be permanently banned from IPC.
All of your possible future IDs will be deleted immediately.
All of your possible future posts will be deleted immediately.

IPC does not delete or revise members’ posts and never bans any member. You are the first person in history of IPC who were banned so far 2 times from IPC (Emam Kooni and Edelge IDs). The reason is that you are here only to sabotage IPC. One more violation and you will be permanently banned from IPC. It is time to cleanup IPC. This is your final warning.

IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Hosayn » Tue May 29, 2007 8:31 am

Moron, I mean IPC:

1- U are full of contradictions. as U are in all sorts of inproprietaries on the book, namely bashing, intimidation, name calling, and ethnic, sexual, and religious insults. Everything goes with U as long as your insecure selves are in safe.

2- Check out how many avatars does Ahreman, the founder, have: Q, AQ, and X are one that I am aware of.

3- Morons, U have no members here! U are so desperate that U are fabricating avatars to get the lame forum going. And instead of thanking me for providing the forum graphics and oxymoronic venue, U are giving me an ultimatum?

Get a life morons!

Let me tell U where U can apply your ultimatums,
" BE KOSSE NANAT" !!

PS: After a failed 180 degree ideological change, I think this is your desperate act to extend a final site sales pitch to Shahis.
Infidels, EMAM GAYEB will be coming soon!!
Hosayn
Private

Postby IPC » Tue May 29, 2007 3:50 pm

:lachak: Hezbollahi Susan:

......... and that was your last post in IPC. You are the first and the only person whom ever got baned from IPC, the most democratic and tolerant Iranian forum on Internet. You are history.

:swave:
IPC
General
General

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu May 31, 2007 12:30 pm

Professor, as you have requested, to be proper, I have moved this discussion in to this room and in to this topic.

For everyone’s information
This discussion is continued from here:
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1332

So let’s continue it over here.

Now I shall chew some professor ass
Yum Yum, Gimmi Sum!

“I like neither halos”

OK OK thanks for the incognito spelling correction. It is Halo and I made a mistake.

“I do like the last king of Iran, because of his policies and deeds.”

Don’t dance around the bush with me, because I am a better Disco Dancer! Answer the question:

Did Shah commit crimes or not?
Say No and I will crucify you by listing 100 different crimes committed by Shah!
Do you think you are lucky boy?
Make my day (Clint Eastwood Style)!

So if Shah committed crimes (by any definition), then Shah was a criminal.
Yes or No?
Say No and I will destroy you with proof and logic.
Do you think you are lucky punk?

“In fact, it only became a “children’s blog” after its creator fell out of favor with you.”

And why did its creator fell out of favor with me? Hmmmmm? Answer professor?
Could it be because of his:

Limited intellect to progress more and evolve more to be worthy of taking over IPC?

His dogmatic fanatical faith in Shah and Monarchy and his bias against everyone and everything Anti Shah?

His blind faith in God, Creation, Shah, Monarchy, Zahedi, etc.?

His lack of reasoning with logic?

His defense mechanism to automatically brand all Anti Monarchy forces as Hezbollah?

His lack of will power and motivation to accept responsibility and duty?

His loud mouth and no action?

Should I keep on going?

Listen fellow, when I was 12 years old, I was 10 times brighter, more eager, more aggressive and more sophisticated than this piss ant dogmatic fanatical Jujeh Monarchist. It is great that this episode occurred because it would have been a catastrophe for me and IPC to continue training this kid as a protégé! He simply did not have the Khutspa in him to take on the challenge. I had misread his capabilities and I made more of him, much more than what he really was and could take on! In the future and with my next protégé, I have to reconsider my measurements and assessments of the unit.

“Such claims (calling you a Hezbo) were of course ridiculous.”

No, they are criminal. The term is criminal. Learn it!
Shah used to do the same thing. He used to brand and name call, all his enemies!
Monarchists do the same and it always back fires in their faces and gains more followings for the other party.

“I am not very familiar with the author of that article. I never called him a historian, nor did I praise him.”

Are you talking about Emad edin Baqi or Cyrus Kadivar? Allow me enlighten you on both:

Emad edin Baqi is an Islamist Reformist Mullah who is one of the poster boys for the Reform Movement as a Valuable Scholar.

Cyrus Kadivar is a writer whom in the past,

Wrote much nonsense about Dr. Shapour Bakhtiar and belittle him.
(Rhetorics against Bakhtiar, the great Iranian Nationalist.)

Wrote indirect justifications (such as this piece) on defense of Monarchy.
His articles can be viewed in many monarchist sites. Just go and read.
(Pro Monarchy Rhetorics.)

and then he went and bashed and trashed Monarchists, Nationalists and The Right by writing and publishing a number of rhetorics in Iranian.com. Now he writes for Jahanshah Javid and is buddies with him!
(Pro Reformist Rhetorics)

What Cyrus Kadivar needs is not to write anymore articles until he gains some political stability and political identity!

This is the guy whom Monarchists including Jujeh Monarchist do quote from him and publish his articles in their sites! But of course they only publish the articles, which are pro monarchy (early days)! As I have stated, Monarchists will even quote from Carl Marx if it suits their agendas! Khaye Malan-e Pahlavi have no principles whatsoever.

“I said that I saw value and importance in the article.”

Why?
Because of some numbers thrown by a Reformist against Fundamentalists, to be used for political opportunism (rather than historical value) for Reformists to bash Fundamentalist Islamists?

Or because these numbers clear Shah as a Monster and reduce him only to a Benevolent Murderer?

“Regarding Shah’s massacres, what is your position?”

I am not going to throw numbers at you. Why?

It does not matter if Shah killed 100,000 or 10,000 or 1000 or 100 or even one person. Murder is murder and Shah was a murderer. Aside from that, he was also a criminal who committed hundreds of different crimes.

“Is the blood-thirsty X now weary of massacres?”

I am glad that you brought this up!
Pay attention and pay attention well:

1. To kill for a specific political agenda (remain in power despite the will of the people) is murder and a crime.

2. To kill for a specific group (corrupt Pahlavis) to keep on pillaging a nation, continue corruption and feed off the blood of Iranians is murder and a crime.

3. To kill to supress all other political voices than your own is murder and a crime.

4. To jail, torture and kill political prisoners for their beliefs is murder and a crime.

But

5. To kill to avoid one’s nation to be destroyed (rather than to keep an eye to US orders as a lap dog) is a noble cause and it is justified as killing the enemy in a war.

6. To kill to end tyranny of Islam in Iran and establish a nationalist regime to regain our place in the world and to rise the standards of livings for Iranians is a noble cause and it is justified as killing the enemy in a war.

Mohamad Reza Shah Pahlavi had done 1, 2, 3 and 4, but when it all came down to the final historical moment to save or not to save Iran, he failed to do number 5; furthermore, he showed weakness, behaved as a US lap dog, betrayed his own comrades (jailed them) and finally once more (same as 1953) he escaped and abandoned Iran and Iranians. This made him a criminal and a murderer by any standards.

He killed for personal gains, oligarchic (Pahlavi Family) gains and Totalitarian (save his regime) gains. But when times got rough and he had to make a stand and kill 10,000 or more to save Iran, he fled like a coward. So Mohamad Reza Shah Pahlavi with all the good that he had done for Iran, was not only a criminal and a murderer but also a coward.

Now, if push comes to shove and in the future I will see no other choice but to exterminate even a million Islamists to revive mother Persia and revive my people to regain their respect and prosperity in the world, that is called justified killing and a noble cause. No one would ever condemn me as a murderer and a criminal except Hezbollah! I am going to end up doing number 6.

If you truly cannot distinguish between numbers 1 through 6 and the difference between a Murderer, a Criminal and a Coward ………. and A Noble National Hero, then by all means start taking a course in Morality. Back to school you go ……….

“Or does he wish that Shah had stayed behind and massacred more people during the revolution?”

Yes I do. As I stated above, the killings that Shah had done before 1978 were murders. During and After 1978 they would have been justified killings but he was never a noble man to stand for Iran and Iranians, so he fled!

Look, when push comes to shove, the true nature and face of people will appear. Do not judge Shah for all the good which had done for Iran, but judge his character by all his character flaws and the worst was his sole interest to save his own neck and the corrupt Pahlavis in two occasions (1953 and 1979).

A decent man would never abandon his comrades, set aside jailing them! A decent man would never turn his back to his nation and his people.

They measure one’s character by his decisions and actions in the critical times. You and Monarchists are judging Shah by his actions during the peacetime and the good times! This is a grave mistake!

“Which does he prefer?”

Balls and Balls and more Balls!

Reza Khan had Balls of Steel.
Mohamad Reza had Balls of Copper.
Reza Junior has Cotton Balls.

This is history. This is fact.

“I do not go to any site looking for salvation. I do not seek salvation, for I own it. The reason that I go to various sites is to offer it.”

Isn’t that arrogant? You are beginning to talk like me! Everyone knows you are a valuable scholar but aren’t you pushing the envelope?

“However, since you inquire about my recent visit to Aryamehr’s site, I shall tell you the simple reason. I read the little catfight that the two of you had in the Monarchy thread. In that thread, IPC admin posted an invitation for members to read about “Shahollah's New Anti IPC Campaign.” Therefore, I followed the link and did just that. While there, I browsed around and came upon this article. So you could say that it’s your own damned fault that I ended up there (not that there is anything wrong with there). “

Damn you! You have an explanation for everything, aren’t you God Damit? I like that in a man!

“So you could say that it’s your own damned fault that I ended up there (not that there is anything wrong with there).”

You forgot to write “Seinfeld”!

“I must say that I was utterly disappointed with his comments regarding yourself and IPC. However, that is a different matter.”

Don’t be disappointed. Your disappointment is no use to me! Rather than disappointed, be logical and comprehend that the credibility is at issue here.

When a person claims that I am a Hezbollahi and IPC is a front business for Hezbollah, then that person and his site has no credibility for you to quote any article from it! Furthermore, I have told you about Baqi and Kadivar to further clarify the issue for you. Each has a specific political and historical agenda!

“I do not agree with that behavior of his, and am disappointed by it. I am equally disappointed with you for pushing him so far, dragging him in front of the club in an effort to humiliate him, that he finally snapped and wrote that rubbish.”

That is correct. He had finally snapped. He lost it. I am an expert to push people to their limits. I conduct psychological tests and play mind games. Those who pass, do join my ranks and those who fail are no use to me. Am I cruel? Hell yes! But I need the best to commit to the future Nationalist Revolution of Iran. I want the best, the rest are no use to me!

His dogmatism, fanaticism, blind faith and sloth and lack of initiation and motivation had made him of no use to me. Now you want to talk about disappointment? He became a great disappointment to me!

Now Professor, how would you handle the situation? How would you make the best of everything? Don’t talk about my flaws, but put forward a solution?

“However, if you really think that I would post it here for the reason you claim, then perhaps you are hanging around the paranoid conspiracy theorists too much.”

After the recent events in IPC, I am becoming extremely paranoid. I simply cannot trust anyone. I am beginning to think twice before even handing my e-mail, phone or even name to anyone, no matter how safe! When Monarchists start writing for Hezbollah and Fascists develop in our mist and High Treason prevails, then who can you trust?

Throughout our history, “Persian Traitors” were glorious and the main cause of our downfall during the Macedonian Invasion, Muslim Invasion and 1979!

You do not have 10th of my responsibilities, yet you do not reveal your true identity (well, except to me) in public, so how can you expect me not to be paranoid?

“Do you really take me for this? That this is my tactic?”

No, I am taking you for a person with bias. You are probably one of the most scientific and logical minds, which I have ever met; however, you have a bias towards Shah and the Pahlavis!

On the other hand I am a Fair Judge of History. Until this moment, I still say it loud and clear that Mohamad Reza Shah Pahlavi had done many good for Iran. But how can I be a fair historian by allowing my personal respect for this man, obscure my judgment?

I had love-hate feelings and mixed emotions towards this man. I still call him Alahazrat, but finally I found the courage and Balls to portray him as he was and reveal his true face. To defy Shah, takes balls. We live in a society and a community who is mostly dominated by Exiled Monarchist Media. To go against them, takes balls. As always I found myself in a Moral Quagmire! I either had to write the true history or allow Monarchists to shut my mouth! My principles did not allow me to furthermore, hide the true history from Iranians.

So yes, Shah had done many good for Iran, but as I have stated, it all comes down to judging a person in times of need. All the good that he had done for Iran on one side, but then again about 37 years of ruling with absolute despotism, megalomania, detachment from the masses, fascism, religious fanaticism, murder, crimes, corruption and finally cowardice ………….. how can I close my eyes?

I cannot worship this man full of character flaws, selfishness and cowardice, the same as the Monarchists do! I still worship Reza Khan and consider him an UberMensch, but Reza Khan was a world away from this man. Mohamad Reza Pahlavi is not worthy of my general respect. If nothing, he will always remain as the Shah who handed Iran to Islam. This is his worst crime!

“Blind Fanatical Absolute Dogmatic Belief in anyone or anything obscures one’s vision to view the realties of the world. May this fanaticism be towards a person, a religion, an ideology or anything else, it effects the person’s logical interpretation of the reality.”

“I agree.”

How can you not to agree with my great words o wisdom? :badgrin:

“Although I respect and cherish the memory of the late Shah, I have not held my opinion of him in a fanatical or dogmatic fashion.”

You are in denial and still lie to yourself! You are like me but years ago. No matter how much disgraceful disasters I had discovered about Shah, yet my bias for him, disallowed me to speak ill of him! Every single horrible act which he had done, was somehow justified by me and at the end, he came out a Saint! You behave like me, a decade ago!

“However, I measure him on a grand scale, and take into account all of his virtues as well as ills. After doing so, it is my opinion that he was an overall good ruler, and was good for the nation.”

No he was not! I used to say the good that he had done was 10 times more than the bad but not now! His direct policies throughout his reign had caused the Downfall of the 8000 years old Iranian Monarchy. He is directly responsible for the birth of IRI. If he had played his cards right, today’s Iran would have been a Democratic Constitutional Monarchy the same as European Monarchies.

“In no way do I deify him, nor do I hold him beyond the reach of critique.”

It is true that you are a logical man but still in denial. You may lie to yourself but you can never lie to me! Ahreeman sees through your soul as a clear glass! Ahreeman knows All.

“I would accept and embrace philosophy from a plumber, provided that the content of that thought was worthy. I would moreover scoff at that presented by a noted author or philosophy professor, if its content was worthless.”

Yada yada yada (Seinfeld) ](*,)

“Judge not a book by its cover. Furthermore, judge not a book by its author. Judge it based on its content.”

Yada yada yada Yabada Doo, Yabada Dee, Yabada Bee Doo (Seinfeld transforms to Flinstons)! :roll:

“Monarchists seem to have difficulty with this distinction as well. They equate Mohamad Reza Pahlavi (the man) with the notion of monarchy (the form of government), and vise versa. This is a mistake.”

Exactly my point! By majority, today’s Monarchists are not Monarchists but indeed Pahlaviists!

Not Monarchist but Pahlaviist!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/pa ... /index.htm

“please don’t lecture me about monarchy.”

So you think-e your-e Big Salami now? You Donna need-e Sermon no more? Mr Big-e Potato knows it all (Italian Accent)? :roll:

“The sermon is getting old, and it belongs in the Monarchy thread. It does not belong in every single thread that concerns the Shah.”

Would you like to become the Traffic Director Cop (Paseban) in IPC to direct the folks to the proper rooms, so they don’t get lost? =P~

“You need to learn to separate the concept of a specific man from the concept of a specific form of government.”

And you need to come out of denial and seize connecting Aseman be Risman! No one can Shiite Ahreeman! Thus, Ahreeman sees through All.

This is called History:

Reasons for the birth of Islamic Republic of Iran
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/birth-IRI/index.htm

Why don’t you confess? You are defiant of Ahreeman because Office had permanently killed your pet (Susan de Hezbo)! But that was a general decision made by the office as a whole. That was not my sole personal decision! :-$

And that’s all folks.

Wise are Ahreeman
Aware are Ahreeman
Generous are Ahreeman
Evil are Ahreeman

Amen!

Sign,
:firedvl:
The Essence of Evil X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:34 pm

OK OK thanks for the incognito spelling correction. It is Halo and I made a mistake.

See? Paranoid again. You think that my comment was a mock of your spelling? It wasn’t. It was a sincere comment, and not intended to point out spelling errors. As I told you before, if I went on a spelling-error hunt, I would return with enough kill to feed the village. Set your spelling error paranoia aside for a bit. I am only interested in content for now.

Did Shah commit crimes or not?
Say No and I will crucify you by listing 100 different crimes committed by Shah!
Do you think you are lucky boy?

So if Shah committed crimes (by any definition), then Shah was a criminal.
Yes or No?
Say No and I will destroy you with proof and logic.
Do you think you are lucky punk?

Oh, I see. You want to play “let’s lead Amir down the dead end tunnel.” You seriously must not know me by now. I sniff out logical traps before the trapper even conceives of them. Now you think you’re gonna trap me like a little monarchist or theist? Tsk, tsk. Let me give you some advice regarding my “catch and release” technique. You must camouflage the trap a little bit better. Leaves, mud, and small rocks work wonders. Try it next time.

Okay, now let me answer your questions. Sometimes I look to my old friend Jesus when in a challenging situation. I ask, what would Jesus say? The little bastard boy always comes through for me.

Did Shah commit crimes? Yes. Is he therefore a criminal? Yes.

Are you happy? Are you shocked that I would answer you so plainly? Enjoy it, because here comes the reprisal: My good and “moral” friend, X, tell me, have you ever committed a crime? Have you ever been involved in a fistfight? Ever shoplift a little piece of gum? Ever speed in your car or motorcycle? Ever jaywalk across a street? Ever do anything that is against a single law?

Be honest with me now, as I have with you, and answer yes as you must. Are you therefore a criminal?

The same applies to myself. I know not a single person that at some point in his or her life has not broken a particular law.

This is what I call “spotting your trap a mile away and cruising around it.” Better luck next time.

Before you cry foul and say “but, but, that’s not the same thing because of the gravity of the laws broken,” I’ll grant to you that there is a difference between the various crimes. Murder is different from stealing gum. So now, I ask, what ruler has not ever deviated from certain laws, and has not ever committed a serious offense? Such rulers, I guarantee, are few and far between, if ever one exists or existed.

It is easy for you and I, a couple of private citizens, to sit in our living rooms, then go to work, then come home, without deviating from certain standards. It is not so easy, when governing a nation is concerned. Sometimes, for the greater good of society, a couple of heads will get cracked open.

Dariush the Great, and other Achaemenid kings that we so miss and cherish, were no different. Dariush grabbed a bunch of rebels by the nuts, crucified them, and then carved the whole ordeal as a rock relief to boast about it! Do you want to tell me whether that is a crime or not? Yet, I love him, and so do you. Why?

This has been true of every ruler that Iran or any other nation has had in history. You know this. What, then, makes one ruler reverent while another despicable? I believe the answer is the motivation for certain actions, the overall state of affairs of that nation, the imminent threats to that nation, and the desire or lack thereof towards a benevolence of that society.

Now you claim that he held power out of selfishness and greed. That is not a matter of fact, but your own judgement call, given the information you have at hand. I tell you, I also have access to much information about him and the regime, and the judgement that I have formed from my data does not lead me to your conclusion. I see the restructuring of government, property, and laws that he enacted, and I see nothing selfish about them. They were the types of goals that one sets for a nation, out of beneficence for its citizens, that can be seen as the motivators.

You have made your judgement, and since it is judgement it is subject to an element of subjectivity. Therefore, I may not convince you otherwise.

Now, as I said before, there are many points of criticisms to which I concede Shah is wide open. There was some element of detachment, some of arrogance, and some of corruption (although it is my opinion that it was those around him that were corrupt, not himself). Admittedly, there was also a significant element of lack of political freedom, which was a huge mistake on his part. However, when properly weighed, his benevolent contribution to Iran far outweighed his pernicious contribution. It is for that reason that I view him in a positive light.

Now, you and I can go back and forth and present favorable and unfavorable actions of this man until we grow beards, but the final judgement that we will each render will probably not be swayed by the other, as it is based upon a final act of subjectivity.

And why did its creator fell out of favor with me? Hmmmmm? Answer professor?
Could it be because of his:

Limited intellect to progress more and evolve more to be worthy of taking over IPC?

Okay, so you want to talk about Liberator now? That’s fine. I’ll play along.

His intellect is not questionable. He is a sharp guy. Just because he didn’t agree with you, you question his intellect? Of course, he has at times made comments that we may condemn as unintelligent. However, so have you. So have I. (Remember Jesus?) That does not make any of us unintelligent as a whole.

His dogmatic fanatical faith in Shah and Monarchy and his bias against everyone and everything Anti Shah?

I admit that he does have bias regarding Shah and monarchy. However, again I must repeat that so do you, and perhaps so do I.

Now don’t try to come across as Mr Impartial in all this. Don’t back up and say “moi?” Recently, you have shown greater anti-monarchy and anti-Shah bias than Liberator ever did in its favor. Oh yes, ninja boy. That sword you swing cuts both ways.

His lack of reasoning with logic?

On the contrary, his command of logic is impressive. He did an excellent job holding you at bay for the longest time. He did as admirable job of defending monarchy as one may expect of anyone. In the end, he fell one step short, because, well because monarchy is flawed and logic could only take him so far.

Your general characterizations of him are flawed.

His defense mechanism to automatically brand all Anti Monarchy forces as Hezbollah?

That was a sad display. It was obviously the result of feeling emotional pain from your unfair treatment of him. He regressed to childish thinking.

Come to think of it, though, you have been guilty of the same temper tantrum throwing childish behavior stemming from rage. In fact, it was your childish reaction that caused the meltdown in this thread.

His lack of will power and motivation to accept responsibility and duty?

A guy that lacks motivation does not start his own blog and maintain it diligently as he has done. If by this comment you mean “lack of motivation and duty towards IPC,” then that is a different matter. He was under no such obligation, and his lack of motivation here cannot be extrapolated to his character as a whole.

His loud mouth and no action?

What does this mean…no action? Everyone in a forum spends time talking (or writing). By nature, not much can be done in a forum but talk. It is intended for communication and exchange of ideas. How can anyone “take action” in an internet website?

Should I keep on going?

What…bitching about Liberator? You haven’t stopped for weeks. Why stop now?

Quote:
“Such claims (calling you a Hezbo) were of course ridiculous.”

No, they are criminal. The term is criminal. Learn it!

Calling someone a Hezbo, or anything else is criminal now? Since when?

It does not matter if Shah killed 100,000 or 10,000 or 1000 or 100 or even one person. Murder is murder and Shah was a murderer. Aside from that, he was also a criminal who committed hundreds of different crimes.

While you are correct that murder is wrong, even if it is just one person, you are incorrect in saying that numbers don’t matter.

Joe Schmoe driving drunk down the street one day and running over and killing a guy, is very different than Genghis Khan massacring town after town. Are you going to sit there and tell me that there is no difference between the two? Killing one person is of course terrible. However, as the number and scale of such horror increases, so does the shame of the perpetrator.

You said previously in this thread (page 11) that:

Shah killed as many as he could, go check the stats!

But now you say that it doesn’t matter how many he killed, whether 100,000 or 1?

Now you say that numbers do not matter? Then why would anyone wish to check any “stats?” Statistics imply significance based upon numbers.

So of course, numbers do matter. Always have, and always will.

Pay attention and pay attention well:

Okay, I’ll try. Promise me no tricks this time, though, okay?

1. To kill for a specific political agenda (remain in power despite the will of the people) is murder and a crime.

2. To kill for a specific group (corrupt Pahlavis) to keep on pillaging a nation, continue corruption and feed off the blood of Iranians is murder and a crime.

3. To kill to supress all other political voices than your own is murder and a crime.

4. To jail, torture and kill political prisoners for their beliefs is murder and a crime.

But

5. To kill to avoid one’s nation to be destroyed (rather than to keep an eye to US orders as a lap dog) is a noble cause and it is justified as killing the enemy in a war.

6. To kill to end tyranny of Islam in Iran and establish a nationalist regime to regain our place in the world and to rise the standards of livings for Iranians is a noble cause and it is justified as killing the enemy in a war.

Mohamad Reza Shah Pahlavi had done 1, 2, 3 and 4, but when it all came down to the final historical moment to save or not to save Iran, he failed to do number 5

Funny, because you blame him repeatedly for not staying and ordering the suppression of the revolution. What would the suppression of the revolution really have meant? Number 5, as you claim, or number 1? It seems clear to me that had he stayed and suppressed the revolution by force (as you wish he had done), then he would have been committing number 1. Perhaps it is true that he had been guilty of committing number 1 prior to the revolution, but again a scale of reference is needed. Had he committed number 1 during the revolution, a whole new catastrophe would have been unleashed, on a scale far greater than what he had dabbled in previously. In the end, it seems, he decided to avoid the bloodshed of thousands of citizens in lieu of maintaining control. Perhaps his decision resulted in far greater subsequent misery and loss of life, but he cannot be faulted for not foreseeing the true consequence of the revolution.

Now, the way that you have worded 1-4, I cannot disagree with those premises. However, the disagreement lies with whether Shah truly committed 1-4, and to what degree.

Of course I disagree with murdering political dissidents and suppressing speech. However, what are the true specifics of the cases of such claims?

Many (in fact most) of these so called “political dissidents” were what some might call terrorists and criminals. That is a fact, my friend. Marxist, Mujahedin, and other Guerrillas that were bent on taking control of the country and implementing their ideology, or die trying and take out as many rivals and innocents as possible. Yes, Shah was fighting these bastard terrorists long before the rest of the world got a true dose.

So then, if that is the case (and I know that it is), then in fact what you are categorizing under 1-4 falls into 5. Interesting how categories work out, when analyzed differently, isn’t it?

Now, a comment or two about number 6:

This statement is a bit ambiguous, in that it does not specify the exact conditions. In this endeavor, it is justified to kill whom? The combatants that oppose freedom? Any muslim that stands in the way? A thousand innocent muslims, if one combatant is among them? The possible scenarios are immense, and each demands its own specific answer. A blanket statement such as this is irresponsible and dangerous.

Another comment about number 6: Kindly substitute the words Iran and Iranian with the words Deutschland and German, and Islam with the word Jews. Now read the sentence, and tell me you don’t hear the echo of applause from a Nuremberg rally.

I agree with nationalism, and I cherish it in others. There is a very fine line, however, between a benevolent nationalist and a psychopath. Be careful where you tread.

If you truly cannot distinguish between numbers 1 through 6 and the difference between a Murderer, a Criminal and a Coward ……….

I think that I have no trouble distinguishing these differences. The question is, what deed gets categorized under which number can be debatable, based upon the circumstances.

then by all means start taking a course in Morality. Back to school you go ……….

Perhaps I will follow your advice, and go to school in pursuit of morality. However, if I do, it will be to teach it; not learn it.

Is that arrogant? Perhaps. Is it true? You know it is.

As I stated above, the killings that Shah had done before 1978 were murders. During and After 1978 they would have been justified killings

I would argue that the converse of what you say is the case. Killing a few (mostly terrorists and Guerrillas) prior to the revolution was justified in order to secure national security. However, when the ordinary citizens flocked the streets, including women and children, to voice their desire for Shah to abandon power, if he had taken an aggressive defensive stance and met them with force then many, many more, and mostly ordinary yet ignorant citizens would have been killed. That would have indeed been filled with 1000 times more malice than anything he did prior to the revolution.

When a person claims that I am a Hezbollahi and IPC is a front business for Hezbollah, then that person and his site has no credibility

Yes, the first thought on my mind was that Liberator lost much credibility with these comments. He damaged his reputation by saying this. However, I understand that sometimes strong emotion rules one’s mind, and if not channeled properly, it can be detrimental for that person even though that person is usually sane and credible. Liberator made a mistake, but I attribute it to his temporary emotional state, and do not view the other 99% of his words as insane.

We all err. We all see red, and dethrone reason with rage. You are no exception to this, and neither am I. I am willing to identify and dismiss such foolishness, without compromising the remainder of a person’s good work. I have done this for Liberator. I have done this for you as well.

That is correct. He had finally snapped. He lost it. I am an expert to push people to their limits. I conduct psychological tests and play mind games. Those who pass, do join my ranks and those who fail are no use to me. Am I cruel? Hell yes! But I need the best to commit to the future Nationalist Revolution of Iran. I want the best, the rest are no use to me!

You say this as if you are proud. Proud of the fact that you brought out the worst in a person. This attribute is not one of delight, but disgrace. You achieved nothing here but flaunt your cruelty and lack of value for friends.

You took a straight up nationalist (who is also a monarchist), a friend, an ally, a student, a proud child of Iran, and without cause abused him so much that he got pissed off, exploded, and left with hostility. You may deny it if you wish, but IPC lost a good member because of it. For what, and why?

I’ll tell you why. You got hurt (boo hoo, cry me a river) because someone close to you in this club chose to pursue a path that was not what you had in mind for him. You threw a big hissy fit because he quit as moderator. Big freaking deal. He quit as moderator, and you unleash such hate, personal attack, and infamy upon him? Of course, the rest is history, and the result is that everyone here got damaged somehow.

You say that you have no use for my disappointment, and you need my logic. I could say the same to you, except that not only do I have no use for your disappointment, but also the rage that follows is actually quite detrimental. You need to control your faculties, and learn to quench your anger. Until then, you will be a loose canon and will further cause setbacks not only for yourself, your club, and your friends, but also your ultimate goals.

I say this to you now, not to discredit and undermine you, but to help you be better than you are. I have told you before (in this thread) that you have the potential to be a great mentor and teacher, but that you need refinement. I say it again, in the hope that you will learn from this unfortunate incident. I said it way back then, months ago, because I could clearly see the path that you were taking yourself and Liberator on. I foresaw months ago that eventually a big bang would happen, tearing apart a valuable relationship over petty differences of opinion. I tried to warn you, but you did not listen.

Perhaps I am a prophet. No wonder I have a prophet as a twin.

Now Professor, how would you handle the situation? How would you make the best of everything? Don’t talk about my flaws, but put forward a solution?

I do not speak of your flaws to belittle you. I do it so that you will identify them and hopefully eradicate them. You ask for my solution. To offer a solution, I must first point out the problem. To offer treatment, a diagnosis must first be reached.

Your diagnosis is excessive rage, utmost pride, impatience, and an overwhelming attraction to vengeance. You may flaunt them as virtues, but they are your undoing.

The solution is for you to come to the realization that such behavior is detrimental to your self-interest (and the interest of others), and to abandon them. The adaptation of temperance is my solution for you.

Make no mistake about what I say. I do not say that you need to avoid or suppress your emotions, and follow only logic and reason. To do that would reduce anyone to an automaton; a robot. Robots are useful, but only as servants and slaves. We don’t need servants and slaves, even if they are slaves of logic.

We need thinking, as well as feeling individuals. Reason and logic are nothing without emotion and passion. Emotion and passion without reason and logic are but turmoil; a ship lost in a storm.

In fact, morality, which you are so in pursuit of, does not exist without emotion and passion. If you doubt this, stay tuned for the future installments of “On Morality,” in which the arguments and proofs will be presented, through the work of Hume.

So then, I do not ask that you suppress your emotions and passions. I ask that you better direct their expressions through restraint and thought to consequence. That is my solution to you, and it is the best advice that anyone has ever given you.

After the recent events in IPC, I am becoming extremely paranoid. I simply cannot trust anyone. I am beginning to think twice before even handing my e-mail, phone or even name to anyone, no matter how safe!

Sounds like you need a food-tester as well, to make sure your meals are not poisoned. I will gladly volunteer for the job, because I think you eat lots of yummy yummy chelo kababs. Let me eat your kabab for you first. If I lived in the age when prominent figures utilized food testers, I think I would sign up for the job. What better job than to sit around and eat the king’s food first? So what if once in a great while it is poisoned? I’ll take my chances while I can.

Seriously, though, if what you say is true, what is the purpose of living? What you describe is the life of a person that lives in constant fear. Fear, if present more than just a little bit, is the undoing of the good life.

I’m not saying that you ought to put your guard down, because you probably have reason not to, as there obviously are some out there that want to get you. However, to never be able to relax, to never be able to trust, to never be at peace, is a life of hell, and probably not worth living.

Throughout our history, “Persian Traitors” were glorious and the main cause of our downfall during the Macedonian Invasion, Muslim Invasion and 1979!

You now compare Liberator to the traitors that betrayed Iran to the Greeks and Muslims? Now who is the delusional paranoid that causes himself to lose credibility?

His saying that you are a Hezbo is not much different than your comparing him to such traitorous individuals. Get a grip, buddy.

What is this “treason” to which you keep referring? Ridiculous! Treason towards what? IPC? IPC is nice, but don’t let it go too much to your head, it’s only a website and a forum. It’s not a damn country! It has no citizens; only members. No one has any obligations towards it. What each individual offers to it is voluntary. You and a select few around you have invested much effort into it, and have an understandable attachment to it, but no one else has that kind of attachment, and may come and go as he or she pleases. Even those select few and yourself, have no civic responsibility towards IPC. What each of you does must be voluntary, and subject to change.

When you speak of “treason” in the context of Liberator quitting his moderator duties (whatever those may be), you make me laugh. I’m sure you make others laugh as well. Keep it real.

No, I am taking you for a person with bias. You are probably one of the most scientific and logical minds, which I have ever met; however, you have a bias towards Shah and the Pahlavis!

Of course I have bias. How could I not? I know enough about him that I have formed an opinion about him, and therefore I have informational bias. I have bias towards everyone I know or have information about. That is just human nature. However, I am open to new information about him or anyone else that I know, and will not suppress re-analysis.

A point of clarification here: My support and gratitude towards the “Pahlavis” is only directed at two Pahlavis, Reza Shah and Mohammad Reza Shah. The rest of the Pahlavis were and are useless to me. I do not want readers to get the impression that I support the Pahlavi family, although I hold no animosity towards them (except for a few).

On the other hand I am a Fair Judge of History. Until this moment, I still say it loud and clear that Mohamad Reza Shah Pahlavi had done many good for Iran. But how can I be a fair historian by allowing my personal respect for this man, obscure my judgment?

Excuse me while a grab a shovel…the bullshit is getting knee high in here…

We all have bias towards figures or ordinary people whom we know. You, on the other hand, are Blind Lady Justice, am I right? No, no bias on your account.

Every time you open your mouth and say something derogatory about “monarchists,” you are epitomizing bias and prejudice. Unless you personally know every single monarchist, and have independently formed a separate opinion on each one of them (all 1-2 million, as you claim), then you need to never again characterize monarchists. To do otherwise is to act with extreme bias.

You and I try to be as fair a judge of history as we can, but please don’t tell me that every bit that we have written regarding Iran’s past history has not had any bias in it whatsoever. Would you have written the same exact articles had you not been an Iranian yourself? Would I? The major events and facts cannot be changed, but how they are presented, in which context, and with what spin is very much dependent upon the author.

I admit that I do have some unavoidable prejudice, because of my Iranian heritage, and the information that I have, when I write about the Achaemenids as well as the Pahlavis. If you wish to somehow deny that about yourself, you are only fooling yourself, and will only fill this room with more bullshit.

Be a man and admit that you have bias; perhaps even more than I do. If you insist on putting yourself up on a pedestal next to Lady Justice, I will kick out the stool from under you.

So yes, Shah had done many good for Iran, but as I have stated, it all comes down to judging a person in times of need. All the good that he had done for Iran on one side, but then again about 37 years of ruling with absolute despotism, megalomania, detachment from the masses, fascism, religious fanaticism, murder, crimes, corruption and finally cowardice ………….. how can I close my eyes?

I cannot worship this man full of character flaws, selfishness and cowardice, the same as the Monarchists do! I still worship Reza Khan and consider him an UberMensch, but Reza Khan was a world away from this man. Mohamad Reza Pahlavi is not worthy of my general respect.

Again, more bullshit.

So Reza Shah was a Saint (as you put it), while his son was a despot? Do you know that Reza Shah ruled with an iron fist, a fist much bigger than his son’s? He didn’t take shit from nothing and no one. He kicked ass, and didn’t even bother to take names. He had the nation shitting itself.

Are you trying to sell me bullshit about how the people of Iran had so much more freedom and no one ever got killed under the father, but that the son took away all that freedom and started to imprison and kill people? We both know that the son was small potatoes compared to the father.

Let me share with you a little personal family story. My great grandfather on my mother’s side was a comrade of Reza Khan in his Cossack brigade prior to his ascension to power. My great grandfather was a close lieutenant of Reza Khan, and helped him in his rise. After becoming king, Reza Khan felt threatened by my great grandfather (for reasons unclear to me) and decided to ship him out. He shipped him and most of his family out to Russia, where they lived for many years in exile. All except for his son, my grandfather, who was in the military at the time. Years later, before WWII, my grandfather had risen to Colonel, wielded enough influence though military service, and enough time had passed that Reza Shah no longer cared, that my grandfather was finally able to go to Russia and fetch back what was left of his exiled family.

To this day, there is much resentment on the side of my mother’s family towards the Pahlavis because of these events.

Nevertheless, you don’t see me cursing Reza Shah. That’s because I know that even though he wronged a portion of my family for probably unjustified reasons (though I do not have the details of the circumstances), I still know that overall he was a good ruler, and that his aim for Iran as a whole was a noble one. I hold the same thoughts for his son.

So, my good Doctor, don’t lecture me about bias. If anything, my personal bias motivates me to dislike this dynasty. My academic bias, however, tells me otherwise, and has come out on top.

Now then, you don’t dislike the son while loving the father because the son was a despot while the father was a human rights advocate. You dislike the son for the opposite reasons you give. You dislike him, because he was in fact not tough enough, not despotic enough to crush rebellions (as did his father), not brutal enough to open fire upon demonstrators, and not savage enough to crack open a few thousand skulls when the need presented itself.

Say this, and I will concede, for I cannot refute that if Shah had been tougher and more brutal, then Iran would have been in much better shape now. Terrorism would not exist on this scale in the world. Islam would not have devoured our noble country. The pointless Iran Iraq war that claimed the lives of a million people would never have occurred, and you and I would have been sipping douq by Mt Damavand.

Say this, and be true. However, please don’t play on people’s need for free speech and political freedom in order to get them to dislike Mohammad Reza Shah, because we both know that is not the case.

Place the emphasis on these next words you speak, and admit that this is the reason you dislike him:

If nothing, he will always remain as the Shah who handed Iran to Islam. This is his worst crime!

Perhaps this was his only real crime. Had he not lost Iran to these jerks, you would have been there kissing his ass right now (if he were alive), and handing him more names of people whose skulls needed bashing.

He was the last ruler of Iran prior to it becoming the disaster that it is today. So yes, he does bear some responsibility for that.

Would you like to become the Traffic Director Cop (Paseban) in IPC to direct the folks to the proper rooms, so they don’t get lost?

I would indeed, but you might freak out and think that I directed a post to a specific room just to “push down one of yours so that others wouldn’t read it and it didn’t get exposure.”

You sick, paranoid, son of a bitch. Ha Ha Ha. I do get a kick out of it when you go completely psycho.

Why don’t you confess?

You are right. It has been a while since my last confession. Where is a damn priest when you need one?

You are defiant of Ahreeman because Office had permanently killed your pet (Susan de Hezbo)! But that was a general decision made by the office as a whole. That was not my sole personal decision!

So you finally did it, didn’t you?

Damn you maniacs! Damn you all to hell (Charlton Heston’s last lines from Planet of the Apes, when he found out about the nuclear annihilation).

Although I will miss the entertainment, I don’t regret your decision. Pets usually have a short life span anyways. I knew that when I purchased him. I was lucky enough when he came from the dead once. What else can I ask for? The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. Besides, recently I haven’t had time to play with my pet anyways, so it was of no use to me anymore.

Interesting, though, that about 1 year ago the kooni got placed on trial and executed. Then you came back and blamed them as “Shahollah oppressors, executioners, etc” Yet, now you did the same thing that the Shahollahis did 1 year ago.

Okay, I have taken a great amount of time responding to you in this large post. I did, because many things needed to be said. Doing this keeps me from writing philosophy articles, however. Given my limited time, I need to use it wisely. This conversation was worthy, and so I put other things on hold for a bit.

I must say, though, that I have now said most of what I have to say on the matter, and don’t expect me to go back and forth with you on this. So say whatever you feel you need to say in the next post, and let’s leave it at that. That is, unless of course you say something so new, different, and interesting that I may further address it.

Please, in the future, don’t be such a spas.

Your Official Food Tester

Amir
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:41 pm

Amir:

“See? Paranoid again.”

Paranoia is what kept me alive for over 28 years of political activity.

“Did Shah commit crimes? Yes. Is he therefore a criminal? Yes.
Are you happy? Are you shocked that I would answer you so plainly?”

No I am not, because I know that an academic like yourself is not stupid enough like your Monarchist delusional buddies at Activist Chat to flat out deny hundreds of crimes committed by Mohamad Reza Shah Pahlavi and his Regime.

“Before you cry foul and say “but, but, that’s not the same thing because of the gravity of the laws broken,” I’ll grant to you that there is a difference between the various crimes. Murder is different from stealing gum. So now, I ask, what ruler has not ever deviated from certain laws, and has not ever committed a serious offense? Such rulers, I guarantee, are few and far between, if ever one exists or existed.”

This was a cheesy attempt to whitewash the crimes of Mohamad Reza Shah Pahlavi.

“It is not so easy, when governing a nation is concerned. Sometimes, for the greater good of society, a couple of heads will get cracked open. “

As I have explained, the crimes were committed for 1, 2, 3 and 4 but not for 5 and certainly not for 6; therefore, the crimes were not committed for the good of the nation! This is a sad try to whitewash the crimes of Mohamad Reza Pahlavi.

There were not only a couple of heads who broke! There were disasters nation wide, massive distance between social classes, flat out murders, kidnappings, tortures, suffocations, on and on …………. Now because you confessed that Shah was a criminal, I will not post at least 100 crimes that he committed, but please stop lying to yourself, justify these crimes for yourself and kid yourself!

What Reza Shah The Great did was justified killings for embetterment of the nation and for a higher goal. What Mohamad Reza Shah Pahlavi did (before 1978) was for saving the corrupt Pahlavi Regime, saving his corrupt regime, saving his own neck and maintaining in power. Let us not confuse the two! But when it came down to the zero hour (78/79) Shah fled Iran rather than stand up like a man and fight! That would be for the good of Iran if he would take a stand but he did not!

Whatever murder and crimes he committed for 35 years was for adding dollars to Ashraf, Shams, Qolamreza, Alireza and other Pahlavis’ bank accounts! Do not take me for a dope the same as your monarchist friends. I am the living history of Iran.

“Dariush the Great, and other Achaemenid kings that we so miss and cherish,”

Professor, only a fool would compare Darius The Great, an Iranian icon with one of the worst Shahs in history of Iran (Mohamad Reza Pahlavi), and then tries to compare Dariuses murders to build an empire and a sole super power, with Shah’s murders for personal and tribal gains!

“You have made your judgement, and since it is judgement it is subject to an element of subjectivity. Therefore, I may not convince you otherwise.”

I am not a dogmatic person. I have made my judgement due to historical evidence. Evidence, science and historical discoveries change every month. If they change, I will grasp the new scientific discoveries. Don’t try to portray me as a dogmatic judgmental fool!

You on the other hand are biased and this bias covers your eyes to the crimes of MRP. My bias is due to historical evidence. Do not equalize the two bias and make both of us similar!

“Now, as I said before, there are many points of criticisms to which I concede Shah is wide open. There was some element of detachment,”

No, 95% detachment is not some elements but it is almost the whole country! Why don’t you face it, deep inside you are torn between your academic logical side (Republican) and the Pahlaviist Biased Illogical side (closet Monarchist)! 95% of the masses flat rejected MRP. The distance between social classes was getting pretty close to the Sassanid End Era! Who are you kidding? People hated him and still the majority of Iran beside a couple of million, either do despise Monarchists or ignore them and laugh at them! It only takes open eyes to see the historical reality! Why don’t you once a while get out of your office and Activist Chat and same as me go out there and speak to Iranians? Go on IM and Net Meeting and speak to Iranians all over Iran and see how they feel about Pahlavis and Monarchists?

“some of arrogance,”

He was a Megalomaniac! He was a mile pass arrogance! In this thread I have posted some of his comical preachings which even us at age 16 were laughing at them! He was flat insane! Monarchists had blown so much air in his head that he saw himself as Cyrus The Great! He was absolutely detached from reality and his own people! On 1978 he could not believe that almost everyone hated his guts with a passion!

“and some of corruption (although it is my opinion that it was those around him that were corrupt, not himself).”

Now, I have never ever said that MRP was a thief! Find a single statement that shows I said so. I always said: The Corrupt Pahlavi Family took suitcases full of money out of Iran worth Billions of dollars. This includes all Pahlavis including Farah and Reza Pahlavi but mainly the rest of the family except a few who stayed in Iran because even before 1979, they had detached themselves from the Pahlavi Corrupt Family.

I never saw Shah as a thief. I have justified for myself that his luxurious lifestyle inside and outside Iran was deserved by him due to him being the Shah of Iran. That much I grant him. He really did not pile up money upon money in the bank accounts like the rest of the family. Therefore, still now, I do not call him a thief.

“Admittedly, there was also a significant element of lack of political freedom, which was a huge mistake on his part.”

You make me laugh! You even make yourself laugh! You can’t state this with a straight face! Lack? More like No Freedom of Speech, Assembly, Press, Political Activity, Individual Expressions and absolute suffocation by SAVAK Police State of Iran!

“However, when properly weighed, his benevolent contribution to Iran far outweighed his pernicious contribution. It is for that reason that I view him in a positive light. “

Soon or late you have to face the music the same as I have faced the music 10 years ago! There were Shahs in history of Iran which had done 10 times more good than what MRP had done for Iran and did not commit 4th of the crimes which were committed by MRP. You are not a stupid man. You are well aware of history. Who are you bull shiiting? Are you bull shiiting the public who reads this thread? For sure you are not shiiting me!

“Now, you and I can go back and forth and present favorable and unfavorable actions of this man until we grow beards, but the final judgement that we will each render will probably not be swayed by the other, as it is based upon a final act of subjectivity.”

But for different reasons:

You can’t convince me because my present judgement had formed via scientific historical studies.

I can’t convince you because of your historical bias towards MRP, which blinds your eyes to the depth of his crimes!

“I admit that he does have bias regarding Shah and monarchy. However, again I must repeat that so do you, and perhaps so do I. “

There is a difference between “Delusional” and “biased”!

I have bias due to historical evidence.
You have bias due to your love for MRP.
This character (your buddy) has delusions of grandeur about the present “No State” of the Iranian Monarchy and Pahlavis! The same as All Monarchists, he lives in a world apart from reality!

“Funny, because you blame him repeatedly for not staying and ordering the suppression of the revolution. What would the suppression of the revolution really have meant? Number 5, as you claim, or number 1? It seems clear to me that had he stayed and suppressed the revolution by force (as you wish he had done), then he would have been committing number 1. Perhaps it is true that he had been guilty of committing number 1 prior to the revolution, but again a scale of reference is needed. Had he committed number 1 during the revolution, a whole new catastrophe would have been unleashed, on a scale far greater than what he had dabbled in previously. In the end, it seems, he decided to avoid the bloodshed of thousands of citizens in lieu of maintaining control. Perhaps his decision resulted in far greater subsequent misery and loss of life, but he cannot be faulted for not foreseeing the true consequence of the revolution.”

This is called Maqlateh and Safsateh during argument. I don’t need to translate the Arabic Terms because you know what they mean. You are twisting the subject to get false reasoning to prove a point. Sufestaiyoun used to do that. Ahreeman don’t play that!

“Many (in fact most) of these so called “political dissidents” were what some might call terrorists and criminals. That is a fact, my friend. Marxist, Mujahedin, and other Guerrillas that were bent on taking control of the country and implementing their ideology, or die trying and take out as many rivals and innocents as possible. Yes, Shah was fighting these bastard terrorists long before the rest of the world got a true dose.”

This is the written fact that you are bias! What you wrote is flat bull shiite! So MRP only killed Mojahedin and Fedayeen Guerillas, right? In other words the benevolent Shah only jailed, tortured, murdered and exiled “Kharabkars” whom were about to swallow Iran, right? Do you actually believe this crap that you spew?

As I said, because you already admitted that Shah was a criminal, so I am not going to display over 100 crimes committed by this weak man. Therefore, I settle with only a couple of names to trash your nonsense bias crap, which you are handing the masses:

Khosrow Golsorkhi (Academic and Poet)
Keramat Daneshian (Academic and Poet)

The fabricated crime same as thousands of others, were that these two guys were about to kidnap Reza Pahlavi II.

So were these two Communist Guerillas? Shah murdered a couple of Socialist Poets and the whole trial is on tape by Pars Video to buy and see how these two trashed the Imperial Regime with logic. Philosophically, Golsorkhi shiited all over the Monarchy and it is on tape! Back then they censored it but now you can see the whole thing. Glsorkhi is one example out of thousands of people who were kidnapped in middle of the night by SAVAK, tortured, jailed and murdered! Communist Guerillas my ass!

College professors such as you and I were jailed by Shah on monthly basis in Imperial Iran for teaching reality! You and I would both get arrested in Imperial Iran if we would teach what we do today! Get real!

Robert once asked me:
If Imperial Iran was still in power, what would you be doing in there and could you live there?

I said:
Yes I would be working for Imperial Iran. Most likely Hoveyda would still be the Prime Minister (riot) and as my destiny was pre written:

The Orchid Man - Amir Abbas Hoveyda
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/founder/orc ... /index.htm

I would have been the Foreign Minister or an Ambassador. But knowing myself, I would have been an Ambassador, most likely to America, because this way, I would have not dealth with Reza Pahlavi II and living inside the Imperial Iran. I am way too westernized and democratic that I could live inside the Imperial Regime!

“This statement is a bit ambiguous, in that it does not specify the exact conditions. In this endeavor, it is justified to kill whom? The combatants that oppose freedom? Any Muslim that stands in the way? A thousand innocent Muslims, if one combatant is among them? The possible scenarios are immense, and each demands its own specific answer. A blanket statement such as this is irresponsible and dangerous.

Another comment about number 6: Kindly substitute the words Iran and Iranian with the words Deutschland and German, and Islam with the word Jews. Now read the sentence, and tell me you don’t hear the echo of applause from a Nuremberg rally. “

Don’t play word games with me. It will not save your flawed stands!

“I agree with nationalism, and I cherish it in others. There is a very fine line, however, between a benevolent nationalist and a psychopath. Be careful where you tread.”

So my plans for the future of Iran are psychopathic but your Weak and selfish Shah was a saint, right?

“You may deny it if you wish, but IPC lost a good member because of it. For what, and why?”

This boy was practically an agent of RP in IPC to begin with. He was here to collect as much info as possible. Unfortunately he never had the balls, motivation and efforts to fully infiltrate the IPC Operations as a full blown member to dig as much info as possible to hand RP and Monarchists.

“I’ll tell you why. You got hurt (boo hoo, cry me a river) because someone close to you in this club chose to pursue a path that was not what you had in mind for him. You threw a big hissy fit because he quit as moderator.”

No, because he betrayed “An Idea”.

“Big freaking deal. He quit as moderator, and you unleash such hate, personal attack, and infamy upon him?”

Personal No, Facts, Yes!

“Of course, the rest is history, and the result is that everyone here got damaged somehow.”

That is true, everyone got hurt and will not get over it. As a Giant of a man that I am, I will take responsibility for all the wrong which has been caused here to “all” and by me! I take full responsibility. Ahreeman is Generous!

“Your diagnosis is excessive rage, utmost pride, impatience, and an overwhelming attraction to vengeance. You may flaunt them as virtues, but they are your undoing. “

Very valuable and interesting observation. I thank your academic psychoanalysis of me. Your opinion is always respected and valuable. I wanted your personal opinion and I always ponder about logical minds’ takes on various subjects.

“You now compare Liberator to the traitors that betrayed Iran to the Greeks and Muslims? Now who is the delusional paranoid that causes himself to lose credibility?”

Calling me a Hezbollahi proves that Monarchists are delusional and off radar! This is called “Conspiracy Theory” and “Paranoia” and “Naïve Thinking Patterns” on behalf of Jujeh Monarchists like this fellow who used to moderate IPC.

But this is no “Conspiracy Theory” and “Paranoia” and “Naïve Thinking Patterns” on behalf of the elder Monarchists who chew these accusations and put them in the mouths of these Jujeh Monarchists such as this fellow or 101 other Blogers such as Doodool-e Kuchak Blog! Old Timers and elder Monarchists as their leaders, know perfectly what they are doing! Back in Imperial Era, shah knew perfectly what he was doing by calling Khomeini a gay man! He wanted to trash Khomeini, his credibility as a religious figure and his moral credibility to lead. What happened? It back fired in his face and put more Muslim on Khomeini’s side.

Today, Reza Pahlavi, Dariush Homayoun, Ardeshir Zahedi and rest of the Monarchist Leaders are perfectly aware that I am here to end any possible rise of the Monarchy in the future of Iran. Furthermore, I have philosophically killed the Monarchy. All you have to do is read this thread. So what can they do to retaliate?

The best method is to create a conspiracy theory so grandeur and call me Hezbollah. Then put this theory as a fact in the mouth of mouthpieces like this fellow who used to be an IPC Op member as a documented fact to spread to the world! This is Monarchist style of false propaganda to destroy any person who is Anti monarchy. This is an old method, nothing new.

There is nothing delusional, paranoid or conspiracy theorist about my assessment of this whole ordeal!

“His saying that you are a Hezbo is not much different than your comparing him to such traitorous individuals. Get a grip, buddy.”

I am getting a grip buddy! I am grabbing the hold of Haj Kuchike, let me get a good grip of reality ………. Oh yeeee feels so good! Thanks for your advice! Now I got a good grip buddy! :badgrin:

“What is this “treason” to which you keep referring? Ridiculous! Treason towards what? IPC? IPC is nice, but don’t let it go too much to your head, it’s only a website and a forum.”

You see, this kind of talk, proves to me that the talker is here to belittle IPC and myself. You are aware that you also have a shaky history (Activist Chat). You openly participate with an organization which has the pictures of MRP, RP, Farah and Pahlavis on the front page of their website and worship them! You collaborate with them, write for them. Your Morality article series is published by them (front page) in the same manner which is published here. As I have said, you have Monarchial Tendencies inside and you are a Semi Closet Monarchist (due to your illogical sympathies for MRP). But when you actually call me paranoid, delusional and schizophrenic for calling this fellow a traitor, then one can conclude that another Monarchist agent (you that is) certainly plays his part in IPC!

“Treason towards what? IPC?”

No, Frag IPC. The issue here is not IPC.

Treason against IPC operations which he took an oath of honor to defend and put above his personal ideology.

Treason against what IPC stands for, Future of Iran:
Iran Politics Club supports the fight to establish Freedom,
Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy in Iran.

Treason against whatever we do to educate the future generation, so they can commit to a Moral, social, and political revolution.

Treason against Future Salvation of Iran.

Hows that for treason?

“IPC is nice, but don’t let it go too much to your head, it’s only a website and a forum”

You mean what you see is a website and a forum.

If IPC was only a website and a forum, then you would have not been here wasting your time to evolve the readers. There are thousands of other websites and forums out there in Iranian net community. Why aren’t you there?

If IPC is only a website and a forum, then I must be a delusional man who wasted over 7 years of my life to create a student base members, sympathizers and readers in every major university of Iran and a good number in the west. I am on cyber sex video net meetings and instant messengers with Lori Forouzandeh and jerking off on the net, but assuming in my delusional mind, on weekly basis, that I am talking to students from four corners of Iran!

I am a delusional paranoid schizophrenic who creates personalities as IPC Op members to play games online! I must have too much time on my hands to do all this and play a role games online, no?

In this version of truth (According to you), IPC is only a website and a forum; therefore, there exists no Operations, I am a psycho; therefore, this fellow committed no treason by turning his back to operations!

This kind of talk is the same exact talk coming out of this fellow, his bosses like RP, Zahedi and Homayoun, and other Monarchist Orgs. which I know you collaborate with!

When you talk Bull Shiite like this, then it is obvious that this fellow is not a traitor. Actually as I have told you, he is really not a traitor but a delusional youth who follows orders from above to defame me and IPC. He may be a delusional youth but he is doing the dirty work for his masters!

You on the hand are far from a stupid man. You are an academic, extremely intelligent and a knowledgeable person. You unlike this fellow are not a child. So one can conclude that by stating these rhetorics + your collaboration with known Monarchist Sites and Organization (Activist Chat and possible others). You may pose as a friend but you are here to do the similar deed as this fellow had done.

If you do not see the difference from this fellow’s childish delusions towards a flawed ideology of Monarchy which caused him to become a puppet in the hands of the old boys to trash my name and IPC, and then my mission? If you call both these actions as delusional, laughable, paranoid and schizo, then any person who reads this thread and has been following my work and IPC for years (way before you ended up here) would conclude that you are a wolf in sheep clothing and you are truly here for alter motives.

A monarchist in disguise, same as your buddy (who brought you here), only to damage IPC. Now I am not saying that, but can you blame me for being cautious to open my arms to you and shake your hand as a friend?

This is not paranoia, but this is logical assessment of the situation. I am the most hated man by the hypocrisy of the Right (Monarchists), the left (Jebhe Meli) and the Middle (Hezbollah and Muslim) amongst the Iranian hypocrisy.

More people wish me dead than you have hair on your head! This is called logical caution but not delusional paranoia.

Do you understand that throughout the history of IPC, this website would not get off the air and this club would not get of the air by Hezbollah, if it was just another website and forum?

I did not have to get an independent server, if IPC was just another website and a forum?

There are thousands of Websites and forums in Iranian net community. Non of them including your monarchist buddies’ cheesy sites including RP, become such threats to IRI to get them off the net, so we have to get our own server! Do you understand?

The reality is that:

IPC is a threat to IRI
RP and Monarchists are Jokes to IRI

Are you dumb or are you playing dumb?

Am I delusional, paranoid and psychotic or are you playing dumb in here and do the dance for your monarchist buddies?

Are you undermining me and belittle IPC to equal it to your monarchist buddies’ cheesy websites and forums (Activist Chat and other Blogs) to indirectly mock me and IPC or are you too foolish to not distinguish what we do here and what your clueless buddies are doing over there?

We in IPC, are building the future of the Free Iran.
They over there, are doing their best to return the Pahlavis Dictatorship to power.

If you associate with me but you also associate with them, then there is surely something wrong here! You must be either innocent but confused and used as a tool for Pahlaviist Agendas, or you are part of this wave to trash and bash IPC. This is the logical conclusion, which any thinking man would get out of reading this ordeal.

“It’s not a damn country! It has no citizens; only members. No one has any obligations towards it.”

Do you have a obligation to Iran?
Then you have an obligation to IPC!

“What each individual offers to it is voluntary. You and a select few around you have invested much effort into it, and have an understandable attachment to it, but no one else has that kind of attachment, and may come and go as he or she pleases.”

So this is just a game and a forum to pass time for you?
So you are the same as 100 other clowns who came here and left here (or you kicked them out) are just playing games and passing time?
Or you are the same as Bache Kuni who bull shiites but has an alter motive (Hezbollah) but in your case (Shahollah)?

“Even those select few and yourself, have no civic responsibility towards IPC. What each of you does must be voluntary, and subject to change.”

Of course no one has any responsibility towards IPC. We chose to have a responsibility! I figure, if my countrymen which I consort with them inside Iran, are devoted students and bright intellectuals with a passion to learn, willing to risk their lives to spread my words to the public and other students by e-mails, IMs and Flyers, and if they are willing to take on the risk to educate the masses inside Iran, then the least I can do is to get this place going, get this operation going and continue the enlightenment, history telling and mass education.

Of course I have no duty to do so but I choose to do so.

“When you speak of “treason” in the context of Liberator quitting his moderator duties (whatever those may be), you make me laugh. I’m sure you make others laugh as well. Keep it real.”

His duties were next to nothing. He was doing almost nothing. It was a title, an honorary title. We never gave him any real responsibility.

The issue is not that he betrayed a stupid moderator position.

The issue is that he betrayed “An Idea” which we stand for. In a way, he pissed on our faces and chose to continue kissing Pahlavis’ Asses. The same Pahlavis who chose to abandon Iran, destroy his and likes of his futures, confine him and likes of him to exile and stolen billions of dollars from Iran and living a luxurious life in the west!

Like a fool and a puppet, he betrayed what we stand for and he became a tool of Pahlavis to bash us. He chose to be an Ass Kisser and Hand Kisser of the corrupt Pahlavi Family in exile and bash us, rather than value the oath of honor, which he took (probably the only decent and admirable action, which he took in his whole life). This is called Treason and a High Treason. Treason due to Stupidity. Treason due to Ignorance, Fanaticism and Blind Faith towards a corrupt Family who screwed Iran and comfortably lives in the west.

This is called the Treason of the Worst Kind (due to ignorance and blind faith).

“you make me laugh. I’m sure you make others laugh as well. Keep it real.”

As I have stated, if my actions are laughable to you, then it is either due to the fact that:

You choose to laugh due to the ignorance of what am I really all about.
Or
You are programmed to laugh due to pre-planned programs and orders coming from High Ranking Monarchists.

There was nothing accidental about what this fellow (your friend) had done and what he wrote in his Blog about me and IPC. To the detail, it was preplanned and has been ordered from the above. He is only the mouthpiece.

Of course this not justifies my methods, cruel behavior, psychological tests and mind games. But I must make sure that one is worthy to accompany me in my battles and in the future winding road to establish our common goal, which is freedom of Iran. I must make sure that I can trust a person; therefore, I conduct tests.

“I’m sure you make others laugh as well.”

I do not believe that, anyone who knows me first hand or is familiar with my work and IPC since the beginning, is laughing or laughs at this ordeal. This is far from a joke. This is a clear and open case of Treason due to Stupidity and Blind Faith.

“Keep it real.”

I believe you must keep it real. I am real and I have been keeping it Real for over 28 years. This maybe all Bull Shiite to you. You may write some philosophy in here and then copy paste the same thing over there in Activist Chat (A Monarchist Undemocratic Org.) and it will be all a show to you for displaying your intellect, knowledge and show it off to the world. This whole deal is maybe a joke to you. You may not see any conflict between your contradicting actions, beliefs, ideas and even what occurred here.

This is all child’s play to you and this is laughable to you but the reality is that aside from jokes, games and humor, a catastrophe had occurred here. This is only one example amongst many daily episodes, which has been occurring throughout the 8000 years of the Iranian history.

The term is:

High Treason and a Crime.

Educate yourself.

High Treason and Crime is what Mohamad Reza Pahlavi had done to Iran on 1979.
High Treason and Crime is what your buddy done to IPC.
High Treason and Crime is what your buddies are doing in Activist Chat.
High Treason and Crime is what Pahlavis are continuously doing to Iran.

2 + 2 = 4

CIA and State Department are controlling Reza Pahlavi and The Pahlavis.
Pahlavis are the same as Voice of America TV and Radio Shows.
Pahlavis the same as VOA are tools of CIA.
Monarchist propaganda sites and orgs such as (Activist Chat) play the role of Tools.
Tools in the hands of Pahlavis and CIA.

As I stated before:

“Monarchs are the same as Syphilis Wounds full of pus and Monarchists are the same as Canker Sores around the wound. Monarchists are leeches around the monarch who give the monarch a false perception of himself; they enlarge monarch's head so it will float in the sky like a large empty balloon! Then monarchists will ride this balloon! Monarchists create the dictator monarch, detach him from the masses and prepare him for a downfall. Finally a small pin will blow this balloon and the monarch and monarchists will fall. Same story throughout the history."

Read My lips:

Future of Iran will not be decided in DC and Langley Virginia by CIA.
Future of Iran will be decided by Iranians.
Iranian student movement, workers, labors, intellectuals and nationalists, independent of fanaticism blind faith towards Hezbollah, Shahollah and USA or UK will decide future of Iran.
People like me inside or outside Iran will build future of Iran.

What is laughable is that people like you are still unclear about what they believe, what side are they on, and even the real history of Iran! You may think that you are clear about everything but do you act as a clear man? Actions speak a 1000 words!

So Professor, is it me that should get Real?
I am Real as it gets!
I have been Real for over 28 years!
How about you?

Can you ever Get Real?
Start Getting Real by finally find the balls to judge the history as it occurred.
Start by seeing the true face of Mohamad Reza Pahlavi.
Start by seeing the True Face of Pahlavis.
Start by seeing the true puppet face of your monarchist buddies.
Start by opening your eyes on the purpose, which your monarchist buddies’ sites serve?

Even the most educated intellectuals of Iran such you, are doomed to fool themselves and put a curtain in front of their eyes! Or is it an intentional curtain by choice?

You are absolutely correct about one thing. It is senseless to drag this on and on. The readers can judge for themselves about who is logical, reasonable, scientific, practical and true to themselves and who is not!

Yes Amir, there is no area of Gray! It is either Black or White! Truth Hurts, doesn’t it?

Always remember the wise words of Ahreeman:

"Blind Fanatical Absolute Dogmatic Belief in anyone or anything obscures one's vision to view the realties of the world. May this fanaticism be towards a person, a religion, an ideology or anything else, it effects the person's logical interpretation of the reality."

Monarchists and Muslim are amongst the above groups!

Regarding the food taster position:

I am a humble vegetarian, a poster boy for vegan cause! I eat one meal a day at dinner. I am not sure if you will find joy in this position. Do you believe my humble dietary schedule would suit your fancy needs?

Here is my humble dietary schedule:

Monday: Beef Shish Kabob and Saffron Rice, Tah Dig, Salad Fasl, Mast O Khiyar, Nun Taftun zir Kaboby, Khiyar Shur, Duq.

Tuesday: Kabob Bareh (Lamb) and Saffron Rice, Tah Dig, Salad Shirazi, Mast O Mu Sir, Nun Barbary zir Kaboby, Khiyar Shur, Duq.

Wednesday: Ozonboron Fish Kabob and Sabzi Polo, Tah Dig, Salad Shirazi, Mast O Khiyar, Nun Sangak zir Kaboby, Khiyar Shur, Duq.

Thursday: Jujeh Kabob Bi Ostekhan and Sabzi Polo, Tah Dig, Salad Shirazi, Mast O Khiyar, Nun Lavash zir Kaboby, Khiyar Shur, Duq.

Friday: Chelo Kabob Barg, Tah Dig, Salad Fasl, Mast O Khiyar, Nun Lavash zir Kaboby, Khiyar Shur, Cranberry Juice.

Saturday: Chelo Kabob Soltani, Tah Dig, Salad Shirazi, Mast O Mu Sir, Nun Sangak zir Kaboby, Khiyar Shur, Sabzi Khordan, Cranberry Juice.

Sunday: Chelo Kabob Kubideh, Tah Dig, Salad Shirazi, Mast O Khiyar, Nun Sangak zir Kaboby, Khiyar Shur, Sabzi Khordan, Duq.

Do you think my humble vegetarian and vegan schedule, would suit your carnivore fancy taste? If so send your resume?

Ahreeman Bless you my son

Amen!

"No Gods
No Shahs
No Imams
No Masters
No Prophets
I bow to no Gods.
I serve no Masters.
I control my own destiny.
I am a Thinking Man.
I am a Free Man."

Sign,
One who was born 100 years too early for Iranians and is trying to correct the mistake by inventing a Time Travel Machine!

:firedvl:
Time Traveler X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:44 pm

Amir and All:

One issue in your post, I missed to reply to. The issue of Susan. When Shaho and Shahette killed the Hezbette and afterwards, when due to boldness, the Hezbette returned from the death, I made a case for Freedom of speech and allowed her to stay. This time, I still can make a case for freedom of speech, but it seems like it is Ahreeman against the whole club! No matter how appetizing it is to make a case about freedom of speech and the constitution; however, when practically everybody wants the Hezbette dead and we consider the IPC, a democracy, then I can’t keep on defending this Hezbette and avoiding the masses to slaughter her puny neck!

I mean I can keep on not allowing her to die and not allowing a ban on my watch, but then again name calling has started and I am being known as the “Ahreemanocrat” (Cat’s Rhetorics)! I do not want to be the only block in the club to kill this bimbette! Afterall IPC is not an Ahreemanocracy but a Democracy. So no matter how hard it is for me to witness a member (no matter how low life she may be), to be banned, and I prefer to drink a cup of poison, rather than allow the club to ban someone (Ayatollah Khomeini’s Rhetorics), but still I must give in and surrender to the will of the masses and allow the final execution of this Hezbette.

Also we must have in mind that the Hezbette’s sole purpose in IPC had become disrupting the club!

However, between you and I, to be honest, I would still defend the bimbette against the whole club, only if she was semi civilized! But the Bimbette even hated me! She drawn pictures of me as a Dick! So as the Persian Expression states:

Baraye Kasi Bemir, ke barat tab koneh!
(Die for someone who at lease gets a fever for you!)

I figured to let the Bimbette go and stop defending her over and over and over ………..

As you once stated,

Sometimes, they are better off dead (Stephen King)!

And there you go fellow. That is why I finally gave in to the club, and swallowed my pride and stand to avoid IPC to become an Ahreemanocracy. Well, Hezbette is dead and everytime she returns, they will keep on killing her (right away). I hope you all are happy. IPC is maintaining a Democracy.

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:02 pm

You are aware that you also have a shaky history (Activist Chat). You openly participate with an organization which has the pictures of MRP, RP, Farah and Pahlavis on the front page of their website and worship them!

one can conclude that another Monarchist agent (you that is) certainly plays his part in IPC!

This kind of talk is the same exact talk coming out of this fellow, his bosses like RP, Zahedi and Homayoun, and other Monarchist Orgs. which I know you collaborate with!

So one can conclude that by stating these rhetorics + your collaboration with known Monarchist Sites and Organization (Activist Chat and possible others). You may pose as a friend but you are here to do the similar deed as this fellow had done.

any person who reads this thread and has been following my work and IPC for years (way before you ended up here) would conclude that you are a wolf in sheep clothing and you are truly here for alter motives.

A monarchist in disguise, same as your buddy (who brought you here), only to damage IPC.

Are you dumb or are you playing dumb?

Am I delusional, paranoid and psychotic or are you playing dumb in here and do the dance for your monarchist buddies?

You must be either innocent but confused and used as a tool for Pahlaviist Agendas, or you are part of this wave to trash and bash IPC.

So this is just a game and a forum to pass time for you?

Or you are the same as Bache Kuni who bull shiites but has an alter motive (Hezbollah) but in your case (Shahollah)?

You choose to laugh due to the ignorance of what am I really all about.
Or
You are programmed to laugh due to pre-planned programs and orders coming from High Ranking Monarchists.

You may write some philosophy in here and then copy paste the same thing over there in Activist Chat (A Monarchist Undemocratic Org.) and it will be all a show to you for displaying your intellect, knowledge and show it off to the world. This whole deal is maybe a joke to you.

I said that I would not respond unless you said something new and different. It seems that you have done that.

No, nothing new is said regarding the arguments concerning the Shah. It is not in that regard that I write this reply. I have made my historical points and arguments in favor of the Shah, and they stand as is. I have nothing more to add. You have done the same, and I am content to accept your stance, though I disagree with it.

Opposing the legacy of the Shah is one thing. It is a subject, a focus point of debate and argument; the same as any other point of debate. Your opinions of Shah do not upset me, just as when I debate theology with a theist, his opinions regarding the existence of God do not bother me. Those are all subject matters (important ones, granted), but after all they are subject matters, and a level of detachment exists that allows me not to take offense when encountering an argument that is contrary to my own.

So then, this reply is no longer about the Shah, but about something different entirely.

In the areas of debate, argumentation, and philosophy, there is a tactic that is occasionally used by a debater. In fact, it is used commonly enough that there is a designated term for it. That term is ad hominem. You probably are aware of the term. In case you are not, or in case any readers are not, I will further explain it.

In fact, the best explanation is the one given by the dictionary. I will refer to the online dictionary:

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/di ... cpiEqugMMF

The blue font is the direct quote from the dictionary:

ad hom·i·nem

ADJECTIVE:

Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason:Debaters should avoid ad hominem arguments that question their opponents' motives.

ETYMOLOGY:
Latin : ad, to + hominem, accusative of homo, man

OTHER FORMS:
ad hom i·nem (Adverb)
Usage Note:

As the principal meaning of the preposition ad suggests, the homo of ad hominem was originally the person to whom an argument was addressed, not its subject. The phrase denoted an argument designed to appeal to the listener's emotions rather than to reason…

The phrase now chiefly describes an argument based on the failings of an adversary rather than on the merits of the case: Ad hominem attacks on one's opponent are a tried-and-true strategy for people who have a case that is weak.

So then, the new material in your last post which was interesting enough for me to reply to was this: an ad hominem attack on me.

I am unsure whether it was my points that caused you to take this approach, or whether my observation and criticism of your actions bothered you enough that you were driven to this. If the latter is the case, please remember that you asked for my solution, and I gave my honest assessment of events.

My criticisms of you were only observational regarding mannerism. I never questioned your motives and your drives; only the manner by which your drives manifested themselves. I was critical of your actions and conclusions; not your motives or integrity.

Apparently, I am not to be extended the same courtesy.

Let me give you now a few examples of what is considered an ad hominem attack:

1. Calling Liberator a monarchist spy, here to only gather information regarding IPC to later hand over to Reza Pahlavi.

2. Calling you a Hezbollahi, that has only put up a front as an anti-Islamic site just so he can later unveil himself as an anti-Pahlavi.

3. Calling me also a monarchist spy, here to gather info for his monarchist masters, and only here to destroy and sabotage IPC from within.

All three of these assertions are baseless, and have no basis on reality. However, what is worse is that they are also ad hominem attacks.

Of course, you said all that about me, and then took a step back (just in case) by saying this:

Now I am not saying that, but can you blame me for being cautious to open my arms to you and shake your hand as a friend?

First, I never asked for either a hug or a handshake.

Second, what does it mean to say “now I am not saying that…”? You aren’t saying that? Then who is saying that? You and I are the only ones talking right now. Unless of course, you are referring to innuendos, gossip, or “the word on the street.”

If you are saying that (and apparently you are), then just say it. If you do not mean it, then why bother to say it at all, only to take a step back and pretend to distance yourself from such statements?

There is no in between when it comes to my being a spy or not. Either I am a spy, or I am not. If I am not, then why make such baseless remarks, founded only on hunches and a knowledge that only comes from the gut? If I am a spy, and there is conclusive evidence as such, then why dance around and make statements such as “now I am not saying that…”?

Liberator was spy #1. Apparently, I am spy #2. I am certain that in the future, spy #3, spy #4, etc will also be discovered. That’s because whenever a search for a boogieman is initiated, its initiator is unsatisfied until more and more enemies are uncovered. History is testament to this fact. Similar events have unfolded in different places, different times, and by different people. However, what they all have in common is the fuel for such a search. That fuel burns deep within man. It is the manifestation of superstition, baseless accusation, and the need for empowerment against fear. At the core, fear is the ultimate culprit. The same occurred during the Inquisition, the Salem Witch Trials, and the era of McCarthyism. In the case of the Inquisition, fear and detestation of infidels and blasphemy drove men to falsely accuse and punish supposed perpetrators. In the case of Salem, fear of Witches and the Devil caused a frenzy of accusations, leading to the demise of many an ordinary woman. In the case of McCarthyism, fear and detestation of communism led to the destruction of many an innocent individual’s reputation, liberty, and livelihood. Now, it is the fear of monarchy and spies.

To be able to truly shed the yoke that religion and God have always played, man has to first learn to shed his attraction to baseless beliefs, irrational fear, and a never-ending search for the boogieman.

So then, it has come down to this. I am now a monarchist spy, committed to restoring the Pahlavi dynasty, a saboteur of IPC, a wolf in sheep’s clothing, playing dumb, passing the time here purely for amusement and entertainment, with ulterior motives, who writes philosophy just to relish in the vanity of his intellect, only to appeal to the admiration of others.

Within such accusations, my integrity, my honesty, my motivation, my drives, my essence, and my humanity have been challenged.

I ask you, if you were engaged in a correspondence or debate with a friend or even just an acquaintance, and in the course of that correspondence, the other party presented such a challenge to your integrity, how would you take that, and how would you react? Think about it carefully, and give an honest reply. I do not know what your reaction would entail, for only you can answer that question. However, I guarantee that at the minimum, you would cease any further communication.

Though I cannot venture a guess on what a particular individual’s reaction would be, I can say with confidence what the reaction of most people would be. Most people would be enraged by such an offense taken against them. Most would see red, go berserk, blow a gasket, and allow rage to take over. Emotions would boil over, and would completely envelop their faculties. Most would feel an overwhelming need for retaliation and vengeance, and would immediately respond with either vulgarity or at the least a similar attack directed at the honor, veracity, motivation, and integrity of their offender. This, I guarantee, is what most people would do.

I, however, am not most people.

As I see it, vengeance is illogical to the utility of its possessor. It seeks only to inflict punishment and pain upon an adversary, and does nothing for the betterment of its possessor. In fact, its instigator may even lose and sacrifice much in order to achieve the fulfillment of revenge, only to later understand that nothing was achieved.

For that reason, even though I am not impervious to such an attack upon my integrity, I cannot yield my faculties to rage, and pursue a similar retaliation. To do so serves me no purpose. Furthermore, I do not wish to counter one baseless remark with an equal and opposite baseless remark, knowing full well that it is untrue.

Therefore, I will not counter with similar attacks upon your motives or your integrity, as most people might have done in my situation. I know full well that your goals are solid, your motivation pure, your desires admirable, and your integrity unquestionable.

I wish you well on your endeavors, and I want nothing but your success.

I will, furthermore, place your mind at ease: ease of worries regarding spies and saboteurs, and other activities unbecoming of IPC. I will cease and desist all espionage activities and all sabotage assignments. I will shed this sheepskin and avoid loitering in IPC rooms only to pass time and be entertained. Most importantly, I will not bother you or anyone else here with my vanity, by writing philosophy articles whose only purpose is to show off my knowledge and give me self-importance.

Any self-respecting individual whose integrity, honesty, and decency have been placed under siege via ad hominem attacks will take such besiegement as a cue that his welcome has expired, and will voluntarily proceed to show himself out.

I now leave this picture of my buddy Liberator (spy #1) and myself (spy #2), taken during the filming of the movie “Spies Like Us:”

Spy Number 1 (Liberator, played by Dan Akroyd, pictured left), is listening patiently to Spy Number 2’s (Amir, played by Chevy Chase, pictured right) advice on how to undermine Ahreeman, IPC, democracy, and how to gather info and pass it on to Reza Pahlavi and the other monarchists, just prior to the impending nuclear launch that will destroy any that dare oppose either a monarchy or a Pahlavi. Please note that Amir (Chevy Chase) is wearing his trademark sheepskin coat and hat, which not only serves as a disguise, but also keeps him warm during the winter conditions that almost every spy will eventually encounter.

As the last redeemable act of a spy whose cover has been blown and captured by enemy operatives, I will now break this cyanide capsule in my mouth in order to expedite sweet death prior to my further secrets being exposed under interrogation.

As Fred Gwyne indeed said, “Sometimes, dead is better.” This is applicable to multiple situations.

Goodbye………cruel world…..
Everything…….getting darker…
Comfortably…..numb…………

Mama, take this badge off of me
Cause I can't use it anymore.
It's gettin' dark, too dark to see
I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door

Mama, take these guns and bury them in the ground
Cause I can't shoot them anymore.
That long dark cloud is comin' down
I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby IPC » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:23 pm

Moral of the story is …

Same story, new character. Monarchists, both inside and outside closet types, come to IPC, have a show, can’t answer valid questions, can’t argue the facts, escape to derailing the argument, love to dish it out but not able to dish it in, run back to their little monarchist forum. Look all over IPC back posts and you can review the same story repeating itself. Same story, different characters, another chapter comes to an end. Back to business as usual in IPC.

FIN
IPC
General
General

Response to Amir Arsalan

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:13 pm

Response to Amir Arsalan

Amir Arsalan:

I know that similar to all Iranians with Brains, you also read IPC religiously, so read this!

Now son, this will hurt you more than it will hurt me!
Hell No! This will hurt and sting you like Hell and I will jump in joy with an erection!
Yeeeeeeeees!

As long as I had never replied to your last post, then I shall do it now. Why have I waited for so long to respond? Because I was waiting for a proper occasion and boy is this the proper occasion?! I truly feel sorry for you and feel your pain. At the present time, you have become a “Two Headed Shiite Stick” (Chub-e Har Do Sar **hi)!

Let me be very frank with you. It is a privilege for you to receive this response. Go through the history of IPC and you will see that I ignore people, day in and day out. I drop people like a piece of dirt and never talk to them or about them no more. But here we are and I am responding to your last post. Better late than never. Boy you must be someone special!

In a way, I feel sorry for you! Maybe that is why I am writing this post! Why do I feel sorry for you? Here is why:

First, I put the final nail in Monarchy’s coffin (in this thread).

Next I prove with historical facts that Mohamad Reza Pahlavi was a coward, a murderer, a dictator, an opportunist and a bully (like all monarchists) who screwed Iran and handed it to Islam.

Your beloved mythical ideology which you are keen on it (you are not a monarchist but you sympathize with monarchy and monarchists) had turned to Shiite by Moi.

Your God (MRP), also turned to Shiite by Moi.

Then an immature punk betrays IPC Operations (not the first monarchist who done that). What do you do? You stick your nose in to this business and take that punk’s side! The punk goes out and shuts the door behind him so hard that he breaks all the bridges to ever come back. That is because he is an immature kid. Out of childish mentality and to take revenge (typical monarchist), he writes Bull Crap and makes an Ass of himself in front of the world by calling me Hezbollah! Whoever is not a monarchist, must be an Akhund (Monarchist logic)! What do you do? You sympathize with him!

You even defended him! It does not matter what happens to the punk, because punks come and punks go but IPC stays.

But it does matter to you to not write for IPC no more! Why you ask? Because the only way IPC is going is up. IPC will be the major meaningful tribune where intellectuals write and intellectuals read. IPC will be the intellectual hangout.

You as an intellectual, are not a two bit punk kid (like that Jujeh monarchist). You are a college professor who has a lot to say. Your love is writing, enlightening and educating the masses. By leaving IPC (no one told you to leave), you Fragged yourself up. Why? Because you are a writer and now you have no place to write for! Where will you write for?

The Iranian? The Etela’at Haftegi (People’s Magazine) in Exile, made for the Dumb and the Dumber? The Website for the Kolfat va Nokars? House Wives and Gossip lovers? Bache Kunis and the Brain Dead? Traitor Monarchists (Ali Mostoufi and Arash)?

Or will you write for Activist Chat? Funny how you defended Cyrus and Activist Chat and you admired him as a great nationalist. Funny how you copy pasted your Morality article from IPC and posted it there. Funny how Cyrus published your article on morality and then ……… he got caught red handed by my Web Mistress, stealing a part of my Article and Graphic Design (Artemisia):

Shameless Theft of IPC Material
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1343

Without my permission! There he is the symbol of morality to you, the great nationalist, and then pesssssst he goes Oopsi Daisy! Like a large balloon full of gas, same as your other great heroes and buddies, Mohamad Reza Pahlavi, Imperial Generals, that Punk monarchist kid, now Cyrus went zepert! What happened?

All your heroes turned to Shiite!

There you are writing about morality in Activist Chat monarchist tribune and then the owner steals my article and design and publish it smack in his site! Especially after all the Shiite which went down in the past and all the betrayal that he had done to IPC!

Haji you got jacked up! There you go “F U C Ked up” your relationship with me because I told you to make up your mind: Black or White? No Areas of Gray? Monarchists or Ahreeman?

You did not want to be pushed in to making a decision! You are the great contributor to Iranian sites and you wanted to flirt with both sides! You wanted to kiss and not tell! You wanted to Frag us both! You wanted to date us both!

Torn between two lovers ….
Feeling like a fool …….
F U C K ing both of them …..
Is breaking all the rules ………
Lay lalay la lalay la la la la layyy……..

I told you that you remind me of myself 10 years ago.
I told you that I have evolved and seen Shah, Monarchists, Cyrus and other Dayus for what they are.

You said No!

Haji what happened to your Moral Guru?
Wait wait a second, he could not even create another Bull Shiite story this time (like last time) to justify himself and his action! Last time he handed some Bull to Cat but this time he got Jacked Up!

Haji what happened?

You sold me out for a dead Shah, a punk kid and Cyrus?
Shah turned out a coward,
Punk kid turned out an immature Guz making an ass of himself in public,
Cyrus turned out a thief!

And I do not assume that the punk was RP’s agent since the beginning, because I had proof! He was a confused bastard since the beginning!

Haji, what happened to your wisdom? Hows about Morality?

I don’t want to rub it in and pour salt on the wound, wait wait I lied ….. I love to rub it in and give it to you! I am getting a woody to just rub it in your face and give you the 9 degrees!

Haji what happened to Morality?
Oh wait a second, it must be all a mistake! Another Monarchist Amnesiac Mistake!
Riooooooooot Killeeeeeeeeer, I kill myself!
Oh my God, let me catch my breath! I am dying here! I am pissing myself rolling on the floor laughing!

Extra Extra
Head lines headlines
Homepage of Activist Chat
Bold, top of the page
Amir N’s Morality Article
But the owner turned out to be an immoral monarchist thief!!!!

Amir you must be feeling like, eh ehhhhh Ahhhhhhh Ah Eh, how should I put it, ehhhhh “Tupid”, No?

Haji, what happened?
Will you continue writing for Great Monarchist Moral Majority?
Haji you got Jacked Up bad!
Haji you Fragged yourself bad!
Haji you miscalculated like Shiite!
Now you do not have a way forth or back!
(Na Rahe Pish Dari Na Pas!)

You are a writer, a scholar and an intellectual who simply must write. But you failed to remember one thing: That I have torn a couple of shirts more than you and I have more experience in sociology and anthropology than you. I know Iranians better than you. And I surely know Monarchists better than you do!

The funny thing is that you did not have to wait 10 years to reach to my conclusion!
The conclusion is right in front of you now!
The nature of Monarchy and Monarchists are flat in your face!
You got Fragged boy!

But I tell you what ……….

The Great Ahreeman is merciful.

Do you recall what you told me?
I never asked for your friendship

Well, you lied! You did ask for my friendship, many times over!

When you invited me to have lunch with in Vegas.
When you invited me to get together in Vegas.
When you admired my character.
When you praised me.
When you wanted to get close.
When you wanted to consort.
When you …………

So in a way, with all your logic and all your cool outlook, you are only an Iranian. Like an Iranian, you have your pride and you can’t afford not to have the last word, to save face, and to say you are correct!

But you know what?

Shah is dead!
The punk kid is just another idiot Jujeh Monarchist who became irrelevant, once he had left IPC.
Cyrus is a thief and Khayeh Mal-e Pahlavi.

But you in this story were the innocent, intellectual writer who Fragged yourself out of reality, truth, enlightenment of the masses and friendship with me!

Don’t you feel stupid?
C’mon be honest!
You Fragged up!
Fragged up bad!

Now the question is:

What will you do for the rest of your life, for fun and hobby?
You are a born writer, addicted to writing articles and series.
Your prestige and pride does not allow you to just write for any Bull Shiite Site!
Your place was in IPC.
Simply because IPC is the highest level of the Intellectual Iranian Media and will only get bigger and better.

So when you get done with the Missus, Kiddies, Travelling, Casinos, Chelo Kaboby and College ……….. and still have much Extra Time on your hand to kill…….. What will you do for the rest of your life?

Will you stop writing?
Can you stop writing?
No way in Hell, you will write in any Bull Shiite site. It is simply beneath you to do so.

I know you like the palm of my left hand! And believe me, I know the palm of my left hand very well. I jerk off with it every week!

So what will you do? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Damn that was a long Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

The answer is simple:
Either you will swallow your pride and come back to me.
Or
You will play a lot of Arshimalalan with your shambool, behind your office desk in the university in your spare time (like typical Iranian Up-Position and Jebhei College Professors too shy to step in here) for the rest of your life! So you will become irrelevant, the same as Monarchists and Jebheis.
Hee Hee Hee How Howl Howling!

I just love giving it to you!
I just love rubbing your nose in the dirt!
Ain’t I a Son of a bitch?!

So in conclusion,

Life goes on ……

Cyrus, Activist Chat, Kayhan London, SMCCDI and Monarchists continue lying like Dogs, monarchist style of reporting the news! The type of news, which comes, only out of their rectums (Akhbar-e Nist Dar Jahan)!

Confused Jujeh Monarchist Punk kid will continue playing games on Iranian Bull Shiite forums because he has no balls to become a serious activist.

I will continue publishing and perfecting IPC, so it will become even greater than what it is today!

You, Oh you on the other hand got shafted in the middle! Boy, did you get the raw deal? Well, you got separated and discouraged from your love of writing and enlightening the Iranians. Well (as Ronald Reagan used to say), you deserve everything, which is coming your way. Next time do not stick your nose where it doesn’t belong and do not interfere in affairs, which you have no clue of their background events and which are not your concern!

I know, I know you just feel like dirt now!
But with your pride, it is simply too hard for you to say:

Ahreeman Jan, Qalat kardam……
Ahreeman Oh Ahreeman I beg you to forgive me!
Ahreeman O Great one, once again you were right and I was wrong!
Ahreeman, the difference between you and I, is that you as a great Ahreeman admit to your mistakes and not reluctant to say you are wrong, but me as a stupid Iranian have too much pride to admit that I was wrong!
Ahreeman Qalat kardam, Mano bebakhsh! Will you? Pretty please?

This is what you really want to say, but the “Iranian Intellectual Giant” that you are, your head is too fat and too large to admit that you were wrong. Even though your nose is now in the dirt, yet you still hesitant to admit that everything which you held dear had turned to Shiite. You were wrong and Ahreeman was right.

However, I shall break the ice and write this note to you. Consider this the response to your final post, an ice breaker and the mercy from Great Ahreeman on your soul!

I truly do not want to be in your shoes. You must feel like Shiite at the time!

As you used to say: Burrrrrrrrn Amir ……….. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn
(If you would have heard me on microphone, I sound like a Babaee with Laqveh, Baa Baaaa Baa?!)

Hey, I don't even need smiles, my words are colorful enough to Burn, no need for smiles to bring the meanings out!

Learn from this episode.
Evolve Amir …..Evolve

Best Wishes

Sign,
The Only person in Iranian Community whom could stimulate you intellectually, yet you went and Fragged it all up to sleep with brain dead monarchists!

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Shah Came to My Dream!

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:41 am

Shah Came to My Dream!
Ahreeman X
September 14, 2007

I am going to share something very interesting with you.

Now this is pretty bizarre! When you have a dream, as soon as you wake up, you must write it down or you will forget. That is why I woke up, washed my face and teeth and right away I am writing this down so I will not forget it.

In the past I had a silly comedy dream with Ahamdinejad in it:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 3b345#6183

But this was no silly dream. This was a dead serious dramatic dream! Check it out:

We were all sitting in a bus going to an unknown destination. Many friends and family were there but their identities were hazy because the focus and the spotlight of the dream (same as a movie) was on the Shah and me. So Shah was walking up and down the isle talking to family and friends, he was very gentle and joking around. I was also sitting next to the window, talking to friends and family in front and behind me. Finally Shah was getting close to my seat. During this ordeal, I was keeping an eye on the Shah and his words. I was wondering where would he finally sit? And suddenly he sat next to me! Out of all people, he had decided to sit next to me!

While Shah was sitting next to me, I was thinking with myself: Can you believe it? I am actually sitting next to the Shah! Shah continued talking to everyone, talking about everything from old times, to everyday life and …………

Then he said:

Shah: We need to be economic. We need to sell all their cars (Siblings and family cars) and buy one of these (a bus like the one we were riding)!
X: (I was nodding my head in agreement) Yes indeed ….
Shah: These are pretty good (The bus) …. Why do we need all these fancy cars?
X: Yes, yes …
Shah: All these expensive cars with no use … All we need is one like this (the bus) …
X: (I was nodding my head in agreement) Yes indeed ….

So Shah kept on chatting with all and from time to time, he turned his head to me and talked about the past, the memories, the future and his plans for the future ………

Finally we reached the destination. (It seemed like all of us were on a Tour Bus destined to a Tour!) This was a special tour bus with Imperial Family, Courthouse, Cabinet, Distinguished families and the complete elite riding this tour. I could see everyone I knew was in there. Everyone I knew, my own family, dynasty, the complete Aristocracy of Iran, Statesmen and their families, everyone was there ……….. but their faces were hazy, because as I stated, the spotlight was only on the Shah and myself.

So we reached the destination, we walked up the stairs, we were about to apart and then …… Shah came towards me to say goodbye, but instead of a handshake, and a cold goodbye, suddenly …….. I hugged him tight, not wanting to let go and then, I broke down in tears and could not stop!

While crying like a baby I said:

X: Every good memory that I own is from Imperial Iran. I remember everything …
(The explosion of tears and cries became louder and I had a total breakdown. Shah and I were hugging each other tight, he was very emotional but he was padding my back and trying to calm me down. I was in tears, crying on his shoulder and hugging him tight.)
X: Every good memory that I have is from back then …….

This moment continued for minutes ……… Everyone left towards the tour destination. Only Shah and I were left behind in this position.

Finally we were saying the final good-byes to apart and go our own ways ……… and suddenly I woke up!

Wow, this was one of the most dramatic dreams that I ever had! But what does it mean? I called my Mother to find out? She is good with dream interpretations ……… She was not home! This early in the morning, where is she?

Now that I am thinking, maybe Shah was trying to say …….
We do not need many cars, spending all this money (each of us) on many fancy cars to go our own different ways to reach the same destination! We spend all this money on these cars and we all go separate ways to reach the same goal. Why don’t we just buy a bus (like this one) and jump on it to reach the same goal together? That is what Shah meant! I think that is what Shah meant!

But why did Shah come to my dream? Out of all these Monarchist Bozos, why on earth Shah came to my dream?

I have been very harsh and critical of Shah lately. All my life, I had a Love-Hate Relationship with Shah. The same as my own father, I always had a Love-Hate Relationship with the Shah.

I used to think that all the good that he done is far more than all the bad that he caused. Lately I believed that all the bad that he caused is far worst than all the good that he done. One way or another, I always respected him and I always called him Alahazrat, but I never allowed that this self respect blinden my eyes to the historical truth that he was the final Shah who handed Iran to Islam. This is a Great Sin, not forgivable by the history.

Why is it that Shah, out of all these Bozo Monarchists, comes to the dream of a Nationalist Republican? The one who is openly bashing him!? Is Shah trying to communicate with me from the beyond? Why me? Is there a reason for this?

Am I the Ice Breaker? Will I play a Role to do as he said? Am I going to be a factor to get us all to sell our cars and ride the bus? Why me? Is Shah trying to say that I need to cool down on criticizing him and focus on getting all the crew together and put this broken ship together? Does Shah have no confidence in any monarchist including his own son, but he has confidence in me, so he came to my dream? Am I really that relevant of a factor? Will I make crucial decisions in the future? What is the meaning of this dream?

They say, when you think of someone or something, a lot during your awakeness, then you will dream about them during your sleep! Nightmares and dreams are basically about the subjects, which we think about during the awakeness.

But I am not even thinking about the Shah during my awakeness! Then how do you explain this? Shah just came to my dream on his own! Why?

Interesting episode! I need to further study this episode! Especially now that I am in the middle of making a few crucial decisions!

What is Shah trying to tell me?
What do yous think?

Good Day

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Reality: Shah, Monarchists and My Mission

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:30 am

Reality: Shah, Monarchists and My Mission

On Shah

In this thread, Joe speaks of words of wisdom, it was directed to be here, so I responded to a part of this post:

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... =6251#6251

over here:

Joe:
“Shah was a practical man.”

If Shah was a practical man, then we would have been living in Iran right now!

If Shah had an ounce of courage, then Islamic Republic did not exist today!

If Shah was not a coward, then we would not be fighting the Islam in Iran today!

If Shah knew anything about politics, then the Imperial Iran would had not go upside down with a slight blow, like Guz in 1979.

If Shah had any knowledge of government, then he would had not suffocate democracy to the point that people despised him so much (1979) that they preferred to settle with Mullahs and Khomeini rather than Bakhtiar and Monarchy.

If Shah had any sense, then the gradual democracy rather than one party fascist system would had saved Iran from anarchy of 1979.

If Shah had any worthiness on how to run a nation, then appointment of Bakhtiar as the Prime Minister and free elections would had hit Iran 10 years earlier than 1978!

If Shah was a True Persian Nationalist then he would not remain a blind “Arab Worshiper” (Shiite Muslim) until his death and even after his death, be buried in Mosque grounds (Egypt) while Mullahs were reading Quran!

If Shah was not confused, misguided and weak, then he would had not go to Mecca for Haj!

If Shah was not a bully, then he would had not jailed, tortured, and murdered every single opposing voice and brand them as Marxists!

If Shah was a True Nationalist, then he would had stood his grounds and fight to the last drop of his blood and his coward generals’ blood, rather than hand Iran to Khomeini.

If Shah was all about cleaning up corruption, then Pahlavis, Iranian Aristocracy and his own family would had not flee Iran with Billions of dollars in times of need (1979).

If Shah was not indecisioned and in nature, servant of Carter, CIA and USA, then he would had not awaited orders from DC, on what decision to make in regards to his own country! A real man would make a real decision and stand his own ground.

If Shah with all the resources did know what the Hell he was doing (back then), surely people like me with no resources, did not have to fight with the skin of our teeth to clean up his Shiite (now)!

If Shah had any balls and guts to fight the weak Islam (then), surely you and I did not have to fight the strong Islam (now)!

If Shah had any wisdom, then today, we were sitting on Caspian Sea Shores, sipping on Darjeeling Tea and watching the Sea, rather than ripping our asses, running after a piece of daily bread and along with it fighting the Islamic Republic!

If Shah had any true love for the masses of Iran, then today, Iranians would not be working 3 jobs just to survive and working as drug dealers, prostitutes and thieves just to make ends meat. People would not sell their new borns (inside Iran) for money just to survive. Iranians would not live like dogs, while Pahlavis are sitting on Billions in their mansions in exile. Living a comfortable life, and that Kuni, Reza Pahlavi would not shed Alligator Tears to American Media while performing his 3-minute shows on CNN and FOX, every once a blue moon!

If Shah had any decency, then he would had not abandoned Iran and Iranians.

Shah was an Arab Worshiping, Megalomaniac, Bully, Indecisioned, Coward who did talk the talk but when it came down to business, he did not walk the walk (1979).

Shah will always be remembered in the history as the Last Shah who handed Iran to Islam.

Above are Facts and not Fictions.

On Monarchists

I simply have no more tolerance for Monarchists. I find them baseless people with no backbones, full of talk and no action. I find them ignorant, shallow and superficial.

Monarcists preach Persianhood, Nationalism and Pan Iranism, but they worship an Arab Worshiper (Mohamad Reza Pahlavi) whom at last handed Iran to Islam, and their leader is another Arab Worshiper (Reza Pahlavi II) who is a Shiite Muslim Pacifist and a Showman! Monarchists are confused bastards! They need to decide where do they stand!

Monarchists are something out of time and place. They are a century behind time. They are dead and they are the only ones who are not aware of the fact that they have been dead for a century! They are dead people worshiping a dead ideology and a dead Shah.

So as you see, Monarchists are Reactionaries (dogmatic) and they are about Yesterday. People of Iran are about today. I am about the Future and Futurism.

Monarchists are no use to me, to Iran, towards the struggle for the future Nationalist Revolution of Iran and towards the Freedom of Iran.

Monarchists are living in Wonderland and occupied with LaLa Land!

On My Mission and Reactionaries’ Mission

I am about Revolution, Tomorrow, Nationalism, Futurism, Progress and Individualism.

Monarchists are about Reaction, Yesterday, Arab Worship, Dead Worship, Dictatorship and Infection!

There are no common grounds here. Shahollah is as Reactionary as Hezbollah. Shahollah worships Mohamad Reza Pahlavi and Hezbollah worships Ruhollah Khomeini, but I worship Iran.

There is nothing in common between Shahollah, Hezbollah and I.

I am here to educate the youth and enlighten them towards Reality, True History and Building of the Tomorrow. I am here to make a Change towards progress.

Shahollah and Hezbollah are here to turn the clocks back to yesterday (Reaction).

I am here to avoid the youth to fall into traps of Reaction. If the youth is not confused, bias, dogmatic, irrational and brain dead, then the youth can hear my logic and start building the future of Iran.

We can never save “All”. Some youth are beyond help! Dogma, Bias and Fanaticism are to a degree that these youth become a part of the Reaction, either Shahollah or Hezbollah. These groups are no use to me, no use to progress, no use to Futurism and certainly no use to Iran. They live in the past and they shall die in the past. They are doomed to rot due to brain rot!

My Conscience is clear. I have done my duty to my God Father (Hoveyda) and my Mentor (Aryamanesh) and more. So far, I have accomplished what many of my mentors only dreamed of accomplishing. We are blessed that we have this weapon, this tool, this greatest hi tech power to do mass cleanup of Shiite out of our people’s heads.

Khomeini was sending cassettes to Iran! Khomeini could only dream of having such powerful weapon as we have today. Internet is that weapon. Many do not know how to use it, but if you know how to use it, then it shall become the greatest weapon to make a cultural, moral and political revolution.

I have managed to discover this fact and use this tool to it’s most potential. Aryamanesh could only dream of the possibilities of what I am doing today. Aryamanesh would had loved to have this tool at his time.

IPC is not just the largest Iranian Website/Netwrok in the globe, but IPC is the greatest Tool and Weapon in the hands of the Iranian Opposition.

If Opposition is smart, then they can draft their needs and use IPC to accomplish their goals.

I am moving towards the future Moral, Cultural and Political Revolution.
My Comrades are moving along with me.
This Ship is moving forward towards the progress and perfection.

Whoever rides this ship, will help this holy cause.
Whoever does not ride this ship is their loss.
Whoever tries to damage this ship, I promise you they will only damage themselves, because the masses of Iran are well aware of my mission and comrades’ mission.

In other words. I am turning Hoveyda’s, Aryamanesh’s and other Nationalist Technocrats’ Dreams to a Reality.

Hezbollah is there to maintain the present Dictatorship.
Shahollah is there to return the past Dictatorship to power.
I am here to make a Cultural, Moral and Political Revolution to build the tomorrow!

Monarchy, Islam and so on are yesterday’s news, they all had their chances and they all failed. IPC is about tomorrow.

You have two choices:

Evolve or be Extinct.

I am pointing at the Moon, can you see beyond the tip of my finger?

Amen!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby CR » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Third Open Letter to Mr. Reza Pahlavi
More Monarchist Childish Episodes

Will they ever get over 30 years ago?
Will they ever evolve?

Third Open Letter to Mr. Reza Pahlavi (Sam Ghandchi)
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/le ... /index.htm

[-o< A 2008 Prayer for fellow Monarchists and
their 30 years exiled shah who has never been crowned:

Lord help them to grow out of their medieval Shah and Wazir games,
help them to grow up. Deliver them to reality and to the decade of 2000s.

Thank you kindly :D

CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby CR » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Dear Members:

Food for Live Brains

Logic offered to the Brain Dead

How Republicans and Monarchists View the World?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy/ ... /index.htm

enjoy
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to Iran Room