President Barzani meeting with the US Vice President Cheney

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on USA

Moderator: Club Operations

President Barzani meeting with the US Vice President Cheney

Postby Jaff Sassani » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:22 am

President Barzani meeting with the US Vice President Cheney in Kurdistan region of Iraq

The meetings are very good for both the US Government and KRG President if both sides realize the need of Kurdish population in the region.

The US Government needs to be forceful in their demand about the improvement of the welfare of the people in Kurdistan region they are really suffering from the Kurdish administration mismanagement.

President Barzani is promising to be part of the solution in Iraq. The US Government certainly can count on President Barzani's leadership to help them conclude a new strategic relationship between the United States and Iraq as well as advance crucial peaces of national legislation in the months ahead. He has been doing that with President Talabani since the day one. But the hardship and problem of the population in the KRG Region needs to be improved otherwise will explode on the face of President Barzani soon or later.

President Barzani can promise but delivery will be impossible when his populations are not happy what they are doing in last few years. The region are surrounded by Kurdish enemy in 360 degree as soon as they know that President Barzani and President Talabnai genuinely supporting the US forces then they will try to encourage the population to revolt against their rule in Kurdistan.

President Barzani needs to pay attention to the demand of the Kurdish people instead of ignoring the problem facing the population. His corrupt Government is getting weak among the Kurds. The Jaff regions are suffering more than any other region in Kurdistan in the Hand of President Talabani and his mafia in our region. Where is President Barzani, you can work day and night for the Arab union but when your own people not happy with your administration that will count later on. You need to pay attention to your people, wake up don’t be so proud with your small military power. The Shah of Iran did have very strong military power but he end up homeless.

Sincerely,
Jaff Sassani
From the SKDC
Mar-18-2008

jaff.skdc@googlemail.com
http://www.jaff-sassanie.com/Default.aspx
Jaff Sassani
Corporal
Corporal

DICK Cheney meets Barzani

Postby Darvish » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:39 pm

When fkn DICK meets with someone, it means the fkr is about cash it in for Halliburton or some Special Interest. Oh ye, meeting DICK guarantees that the fkr will throw some leftover bone under the table for this Barzani.

Think for a moment, fkn DICK is the moron hands on VP during whose watch, US has taken the biggest demise since grate depression. US currency has tanked while Euro is about to replace US-$ as global currency, US industrial might has dramatically declined, Economic might has transformed to submissive catering to scum of the earth Chinese, Americans standard of living has declined, and we have accumulated a deficit which sums to over $100’000 debt + interest for every US-citizen, a debt payable by next generation of Americans. The equations dictate that this pattern is unsustainable and the only two possible yields are collapse of economic system as we know or some sort of dramatic transformation such as WW3 or a civil war, absent of a natural calamity such as shifting the poles or global winter and a new ice age.

This fkn DICK is a VP who did not have the face to run for the Office of the President, is a VP who may be implicated for multitude of crimes, absent of Presidential pardon or hart attack, including crimes against humanity.

This fkn DICK is viewed like a fkn rouge vicious dog in US, a dog that no one wants him around. Well, I guess the only one who welcomes him on this entire planet is this “Barzani”! I bet DICK and Barzani negotiated a deal over Kirkuk-oil-fields and export of oil by American cartel which has DICK in the pocket and with a nice juicy under table bone ( few million Swiss bank deposit) for Barzani.
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Remarks by Vice President Cheney and KRG President Barzani

Postby Jaff Sassani » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:04 am

Remarks by Vice President Cheney and Kurdish Regional Government President Barzani after meeting KRG Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani's Private Office :

Irbil, Iraq, 12:46 P.M. (Local)
PRESIDENT BARZANI: (As translated.) On behalf of the people of Kurdistan, I would like to welcome very warmly Mr. Vice President, Dick Cheney, the Vice President of the United States for a very helpful visit in Kurdistan region. Indeed, this is a historic day; it's a very historic day for our people. We, at this time very well -- this is a very important message for everybody. As far as we are concerned, this is another evidence for the confirmation of the support of the United States for Iraq, for the people of Iraq, and also for the support of the people of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan region, and another evidence of the support of the United States for the democracy process and building a free, federal, democratic Iraq.
We understand very well the importance of this visit. Indeed, I would like to reiterate our commitment that we will continue to play a positive role in order to build a new Iraq -- an Iraq with a foundation of a great federal, democratic, pluralistic, free Iraq.
I would like also, Mr. Vice President, to assure you that we have committed to the constitution of Iraq, and we will continue to be playing a positive role, to be part of the solution and not part of the problem. We will be part of the solution for all the efforts inside Iraq and out for the neighboring countries. We will also continue to be a factor for stability, a factor for peace and stability in all the area.
I would like to take this opportunity to express our thanks and appreciation for President Bush, for yourself, the people of the United States, and also the United States military, for the sacrifices that they have given, and also for the great decision that they have taken in order to liberate the people of Iraq from the dictatorial, tyrannical regime.
I would also like to take this opportunity to express our sincere condolences to the families of the victims, for all the sacrifices they have given. And we highly appreciate these sacrifices. I would also like to assure you that we will stay together, we will be with you in one trench, and without any hesitation or reservation, to fight terrorism and also to succeed in our efforts in the democratic process, and also in building a free and prosperous Iraq.
Once again, I would like to welcome you very warmly, and thank you very much for this visit.
VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY: Let me thank President Barzani for his most gracious hospitality today, for welcoming me on my first visit to Iraqi Kurdistan. It's a visit that's long overdue.
Just about 17 years ago this month, when I was Secretary of Defense, the United States launched Operation Provide Comfort, to save hundreds of thousands of Kurdish men, women and children under threat from Saddam Hussein's regime after the Gulf War.
That operation, of course, followed just by three years the nightmare of Saddam Hussein's brutal campaign against Iraqi Kurds, including the use of chemical weapons against innocent civilians at Halabja.
Provide Comfort was an extraordinary mission that led to the establishment of the American "no fly zone" over Northern Iraq. It also led to the establishment of a very special friendship between the United States and the people of Iraqi Kurdistan. The results have been quite remarkable for all to see, in terms of the development and the prosperity of this part of Iraq. The transformation that has occurred in less than two decades sets an extraordinary example, I believe, for the rest of Iraq and for what is possible, with patience and resolve, when the United States and the people of Iraq join together in a common effort and strategic partnership.
President Barzani and I, and his associates, have been talking today about the overall situation in Iraq, as well as what's happening here in Iraqi Kurdistan. We are certainly counting on President Barzani's leadership to help us conclude a new strategic relationship between the United States and Iraq, as well as to pass crucial pieces of national legislation in the months ahead.
We think it's important to lay the foundation for the kind of relationship that will bind our people together for the future as we build on the experiences and shared sacrifice that we've been -- that we've worked on together in the past.
So, Mr. President, let me thank you once again for your hospitality, and say that I look forward to having the opportunity to return the same when you visit Washington in the near future.
END 12:56 P.M. (Local)
· View Article
· KurdishMedia.com
· 18/03/2008 00:00:00
Jaff Sassani
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Jaff Sassani » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Darvish

We are trying to get Iranian organized so we can build
the Aryan (Iranian) Economic Union (AU). We believe
that the language you use probably is good for America
but not good for the people in Iran or other Iranian
country.

Please try to use our language instead of abusive
language. With your energy and writing you can be more
productive than what you are doing.

We thank you for your contributions and appreciate if
use better language to help with the cause. We hope
that you will understand our culture and help the
cause in your unique way.

Sincerely,
Jaff Sassani
Jaff Sassani
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Darvish » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:07 pm

Hi Sassan,

I love Kurds! I am on Kurdish side! But:

[quote="Jaff Sassani"]Darvish

We are trying to get Iranian organized so we can build
the Aryan (Iranian) Economic Union (AU).

Cool! But U have not even mentioned who else is gone be in the Union, since as I see Iran (Islamic Re pubic of Iran) wants to drop the hammer on U and considers U a rouge element PKU of Iraq?

We believethat the language you use probably is good for America
but not good for the people in Iran or other Iranian
country.

Oh ye? Your issue is my language, ai? Lets open the windows, because my issue is the bull-crap which U are talking about? There is no PRESIDENT of Kurdistan! There is no country of Kurdistan! Kurdistan is a state in Iraq! So, how about some reality?

No one and I mean no one is gone let Oil-fields of Kirkuk to go in the merry way of new country of Kurdistan! U are 2'000'000 surrounded by Friendly Motherfkr-Turky, Hagi-Iran, Suni and Shit Iraq and loads of not so friendly Arabs, totaling to my calculations to >500'000'000?

Please try to use our language instead of abusive
language. With your energy and writing you can be more
productive than what you are doing.

Listen, once U do the reality check about the facts, the second thing is to exercise freedom of speech prerogatives, since absent of that a Country of Kurdestan will be no different than shit-load of Arab countries around there, where everyone kisses Sultan's ass! Well there will be one differences for sure, your leaders will serve masters such as American dell weed Cheney!

We thank you for your contributions and appreciate if
use better language to help with the cause. We hope
that you will understand our culture and help the
cause in your unique way.

U are welcome! No one should be sower about words, but the bitter truth, or in this matter suppression of.
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:37 pm

Jinguz,

One thing I have to agree with SKDC Rep is that:

You could use all your drawings, efforts and energy to help IPC, for instance be a help to me in Animation/Graphics section, but Noooooooooooooo, you are way too deranged and useless to be a productive member of the society! You must remain a retard, drawing crap and posting bull shiite for the rest of your life! Baseless, useless, contentless, meaningless, idiotic, retarded Kos O She’r drawings, animation, and posts, that’s your legacy! What a waste of time and life! A life of Kos O She’r!

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with freedom to make an ass of yourself and freedom of stupidity!

From time to time, you post much Kos O She’r and get on people’s nerves; therefore, you get expelled from the club, yet like a little doggie, you always find your way back in here (so far for the 10th time or so with 10 different IDs). You are like our little untalented pet who shiites and pees all over the rooms and halls of IPC, and then we have to clean up after him! Sometimes we beat the crap out of you and kick you out of here, but boldly, you find your way back in here! You just lovese lovese loves IPC!

You are a Nokhodi of IPC. A Nokhodi is a person with no role who serves no purpose in a game or a club. That’s you!

Jinguz,

You need to get a life and a purpose.

Adios Jinguz

Sign,

Your God
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Atusa Qajar » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Retarded Piece of Shiite:

You are a stupid jack ass. Your cartoons are meaningless. Camran is not a Shahi. No one is a Shahi here, those couple of girls are also Mojahed, not Shahi, so your cartoons don’t make sense. You are not funny, not even near. You are too stupid for this club. You are getting out of control again. I have full authority to ban you or anyone else “Permanently”. Clean up your act now or I will ban you permanently. I start deleting all of your posts, taking away your right to post and delete all of your future Ids. I will make sure that you will never get in this club again. You must be a stupid idiot, because you have been banned out of here for so many times and under so many Ids and by so many moderators and admins that I have lost count. Shape up or this time it will be permanent. You are an inch to be permanently banned and out of here.

AQ
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Darvish » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Hey X,

Who let the bow-wow out? As impossible as it may be, we better find the Afro-ANTAR a husband soon! Her eggs are rotting and her biological clock is ticking and manifesting in hostility.

Hoes she sing, reminds me of Mikel Jackson?
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Atusa Qajar » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Turd:

That was your final post in this club. Rest in peace. Your avatar changed to one, which suits you well. I’m not going to delete your posts, so everyone will learn why you are banned. You can change the links and draw my caricatures and bad mouth me as much as you want, the nastier, the better, so everyone can see why you are banned. Whatever you do and as many of your animation links as you change to cuss words or graphic pictures, it doesn’t matter. You will never set foot in this club again. You took your last breath in this club, because I said so. I made the decision and it will be final. Bitch is dead. Let’s celebrate.

AQ
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Qambujiye » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Pardon me Atusa, but I had to delete his animations because I don't want to see any trace of him.
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Return to United States of America Room