Chak Chak and Nikbanou

Discussions & Information on Zoroastrianism, Vedaism, Mithraism, Manichaeism, Mazdakism, Babism & Bahaism.

Moderator: Club Operations

Chak Chak and Nikbanou

Postby vishtasp » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:17 am

I need to pick someone's brain here:

The story of Nikbanou and Chak Chak, is this recorded in any Zoroastrian scripture or books? Which ones? I'd like to write an item about this but cannot find any original sources. Mersi!
vishtasp
Private

Postby alialahi » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Holo Vishasp Kan,

I am not sure aboy Chak-Chak, but I saw the movee 300 and I was very scared after I saw the big irooni king who want to be a god. That night I di not steep.

Chak Chak can be very dengerous.

U know the movee was saying that old religious stuff had bestiology in it and is Kofr! If I were U, I would wright about out mazloom Hosays, instead of Chak Chak
alialahi
Private

Postby alialahi » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Pro Jan,

U come across as an infidel? I hope U are not BOODAYEE whose divinity is GOV.

As for Hosayn on MAYDANE_GAZVIN, well that was our belovid master and provider, Hoyayn Ahreman X who used do SEENE_ZANI on MAYDANE_GAZVINE.

Allow me to guide U toward the light, the light of our MAZLOOM HOSAYN and his ordeal on KARBALA. I urge U to accept Hosayn as your savior, since otherwise U may be burning in fires of GAHANAM for the eternity, just like Ahreman and his little dark complexion poodle.

Also, let me educate U that Imam Gayeb is already here among us and he has Joined power with Jesus. Our Imam GAYEB has supernatural powers and has materialized as a black man from Chicago, named OBAMA. Imam Obama is plawing the way for Kingdom Come, so you better see the light of Hosayn soon.

Coinsidently, Imam Obama's name is Hosayn too!

May Alah shine light upon U, into your dark deep smelly corners!
alialahi
Private

Return to Zoroastrianism & Other Persian Philosophies Room