Should US Invade and Liberate Iran?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby maziar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:53 am

Ahreeman X: As I mentioned before; "We exhausted this conversation" and we are not going to agree on any of those that you wasted my time to sit down and read.

You keep telling me that you are a hard worker; well so am I. As I told you before via email; I have worked 18 hours a day on Good humor Ice cream truck to earn my tuition and stood on my own two feet all my life since I was 17 years old. When the redneck Americans would not give me a job because I was a foreigner, I started my own business and created job for the Americans. So don't cry so much, I am getting tired of it.

I edited your version and it was a tragedy full of errors. And why am I bringing up spell grammar errors again? Because you are not any Hassan or Taqi but you are a heavy duty author. You are not allowed to make mistakes. This article was loaded with errors. And picture that you are one of the best (Grammatically) authors in IPC! The rest of these Doctors and Engineers are worse than you!

Any writing must be edited by an editor That is why all publishers have, not just one but several editors. A writer mostly concentrates on the subject and consequently once in a while "typo" will happen and you make a big deal out of it.

Last several months I read great numbers of your postings and have seen so many errors, both typo and grammar, which I will copy and past a few from very this letter of yours that I am responding. Very this letter that you are admonishing me for my mistake yet you have made the same mistakes. Typical show-off Iranian.

You keep making a big deal of typo and publicizing it to feel superior and imply to the readers how great you are. If that was not the case you would have just edit it and would have broughtt to my attention privately via email. After all, you are the publisher and editing is part of publishing job.

Now your errors:

So according to your rhetorics, Iranians do not care for you Americans to set foot in Iran. Don’t you dare go back to Iran after US Troops and Opposition frees Iran.

What is rhetorics? You mean rhetoric.

Democrats or Republicans makes no difference. America does not conquer and America does not occupy. America liberates and America leaves because creating new flow of trades and new markets is much more beneficial for the existence of USA than to colonialize the nations.

What is "colonialize" ? You mean colonize.

So if in some article I have used the contemporary name of an Iranian city rather than its ancient name to connect to the present reader, this would make me a stubborn traitor to the Persian language?
Grammar error; fragmented.

Because you are not any Hassan or Taqi but you are a heavy duty author
Grammar error

Are you a Career Exilist?
What is exilist?

Again we do not agree about America's role. You say she is not a colonizer and does not stay after conquest, but I believe that she is and I gave you the example that she stayed in Iran from 1953 coup till 1979 revolution. Staying does not have to be military presence. I also mentioned the case about Peru but you just ignored it because it was true.

Cheers
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby maziar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:57 am

By the way Ahreeman; don't you ever again tell me that you are paying tax like you are the only one who pays tax. Cry, cry, cry. I have payed tax in this country longer than you did. You say only 53% of Americans pay income tax which is true but majority of those 53% are middle class like me. Majority of those rich people that you keep crying for do not pay taxes. They have enough money to hire tax lawyers to find loopholes for them.

In 1972-3 while going school I worked only three month of summer to pay my tuition. I paid $300.00 income tax. Do you know how much Richard Nixon , the President of the US paid on that year? Nothing, zip, zero, zepata.
So stop feeling sorry for the rich America and don't make me puke. You know what is going on in upper class America!
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kadkhoda’s Hypocrisy

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Kadkhoda’s Hypocrisy

Maziar:

Without reading your latest posts I am responding to this:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... c88eb#7309

Who is now mocking? Yes mocking, not humoring! So you don’t think I am funny but you think this is funny? Do you really expect an answer for this? Do you really think I should dignify this type of talk by replying to it? You are a hypocrite for telling me everything has a place and trying to teach me Pand O Andarz and proper behavior (like you used to 15 years ago in AOL) but then suddenly you go and do worse than what I done!

Kadkhoda, khejalat dareh! Sharm kon, haya kon, ebadat be khoda kon!

Anyway, we are getting off topic. This discussion belongs to the America Room. This discussion does not belong here. We are discussing the invasion / liberation of Iran over here.

So I am starting a topic in the America Room:

USA 2012 Election
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=1643

Now we can continue with this discussion on Iran.

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby maziar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Ha,ha,ha What did I say?
If you are talking about Sara Palin request which I think you are, I was just reacting to your multifaceted silly jokes, mockeries, personal attacks, not once but several times over.

You have been campaigning against mullahs online for too long and got used to becoming confrontational, argumentative, negative to everything suggested to a point that you are not able to differentiate between friends and foes.

I was supposed to be your friend with same goals for our country working together creating a new force but you changed it into a battleground that you are used to encountering against mullahs.

My intention was and is; serious intelligent, productive discussion with the goal to find a solution for troubled Iran. I did not have, and do not have anything against humor here and there. Humor is the best medicine for the soul. The parts that irritated me were your personal attacks, mockeries to suggestion to purification of Persian language and using all those gadgets to emphasize your mockeries. I did not expect such put-down actions against me that you usually use against mullah.

I consider myself a person with at least an average intelligence and you should given me the benefit of the doubts, in that regard, and to know that I can read between the line and distinguish between humor and put-down.
Bdrood Maziar
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Censorship on IPC site

Postby maziar » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 pm

to Ahreeman X:

If I remember correctly; on your site you have indicated that, as an IPC policy, you do not censor the writer's posts. But you are hiding my response to you about your criticism of my typos.

In my response, that you are hiding, I told you that publishers, meaning you, are responsible for editing and I brought to your attention the five typos and grammar mistakes that you yourself had made in the very letter that you were criticizing me for my mistakes and admonishing me and feeling superior.

Need an answer. Are you learning from the IRI or is it a learned habit from the Shah's regime. Either way shame on you.
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

About the corporal

Postby maziar » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Ahreeman jan; in one of your posts addressing corporal; you told her that she is a liberal like me, Maziar, but with sense of humor. I would like that the corporal to know that; Yes I am a liberal and proud of it and I also do have a great sense of humor. With that in mind:

1- I am lonely
2- I like the corporal
3- I was a major, I could became a general If I would stay.
3- I am not as old as corporal might think
4- Tell corporal that I hate cuts. I am a dog person. we could feed her cut to a Python as a snack
5- Corporal joon; "Old men need love too"
6- What do you think Ahreeman! Do I have any chance with the corporal?
Love always.
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Rhetorics of Maziar Aptin

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Response to the "Rhetorics" of Maziar Aptin

Maziar:

I know you love that word "Rhetorics" and that is why I titled the post using this creative term of mine.

Let’s respond to all your posts combinelly:

“As I mentioned before; "We exhausted this conversation" and we are not going to agree on any of those that you wasted my time to sit down and read.”

People do not debate to agree on things. People debate to argue on things. People debate to learn a thing or two from each other. People debate to learn a thing or two from other party’s point of view. This is what debate means. Most likely anyone who enters a debate with me, will not agree with me on any or most of the things. Otherwise they do not call it a debate and they call it inquiry, trade of information or at most a dialogue. Debate means argument and discussion.

If anyone is wasting anyone’s time, it is you wasting my time not vice versa because you are retired, passing time and enjoying life. The most constructive things that you do is most likely writing and debating in IPC. I on the other hand do not have time to scratch my hair, shower or pee! My time is money and I hold 3 jobs. No one is as busy as I am, yet I find time to reply to you and others. So let’s get this cleared up.

“You keep telling me that you are a hard worker; well so am I.”

Correction: You used to be a hard worker but now you are retired. Now you are resting and enjoying life. The most constructive work that you do today is writing for IPC to educate the young generation.

“ As I told you before via email; I have worked 18 hours a day on Good humor Ice cream truck to earn my tuition and stood on my own two feet all my life since I was 17 years old. “

No you did not. Alzheimer and Amnesia is kicking in. I have a digital memory, I never forget a thing if it was worthy to remember.

How amazing. Did you know that when I came to San Diego, I also used to drive an ice cream truck? There was an Iranian owned company who back then made a lot of money by exploiting Iranians who needed jobs and treating them like cattle. I started as a driver (day time) and security guard (night time) for this company. I only got few hours of sleep in my car between shifts. I barely seen my apartment (only on my day off) shared with 2 other guys. Then I moved to another company owned by an American guy who was more human than the Iranian guy. I was called traitor by Iranians but I stopped being a sheep and moved on. I started working there as a driver, then owned my own truck, become a clerk and worked my way up to become the manager. I worked 10 years in Ice Cream and Candy business and at last I ended up running a wholesale Ice Cream and Candy Company. So at one point we were both Ice Cream men!

When were you an Ice Cream man? I was an ice cream man in the 1980s.

And what do mean by working since you were 17? In Iran? Doing what?

I was working since 18 years of age here, a real job in Jersey as a bar tender and then DJ. Americans had no problem hiring me. Maybe because I was westernized enough and joined the melted pot enough to be considered as an American. Maybe you were not!

But don’t get me wrong. During hostage taking time, we also went through hell inside and outside the college in Philadelphia.

“When the redneck Americans would not give me a job because I was a foreigner,”

And the Iranian Ass Wipes were exploiting their own people ….

The same Redneck Americans gladly gave me a job and allowed me to grow up and advance to run their company as the general manager.

Maybe compare to Iranians who screw each other up the butt, rednecks are not so bad! Maybe you needed to mingle and melt more! Maybe …..

“ I started my own business and created job for the Americans. “

Doing what? I am curious? And when was this?

“So don't cry so much, I am getting tired of it.”

I am not crying but I am stating the facts. Not many Iranians were working abroad since 18. And surely not many Liberal Iranian Americans were working since 18. Hell, they don’t even work now!

“Any writing must be edited by an editor”

I edit my own writing. Why? Because I am Ahreeman, a God. That is why I am Ahreeman and they are not!

“ That is why all publishers have, not just one but several editors. A writer mostly concentrates on the subject and consequently once in a while "typo" will happen and you make a big deal out of it.”

Making an error or two is different than errors all over. I perfectly understand that in your case and your generation, you grew up in Iran so therefore you think in Persian and write in English. This is why there are problems with your text but there are others who are from my generation or much younger and they did not grow up in Iran; furthermore, they are professors, doctors and engineers yet their writings has many flaws. So there are no excuses.

I also grew up with books since I was 10 in Iran. I also used to think in Persian and write in English, even though I have been here since 16. But I tried to change all that and to become a better writer. Check:

So You Want to be an Author?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/features/author/index.htm

“Last several months I read great numbers of your postings and have seen so many errors, both typo and grammar, which I will copy and past a few from very this letter of yours that I am responding. “

Hey even Ahreeman makes mistakes; however, I am learning from my mistakes and getting better. Compare my writings from 10 years ago with today and tell me you do not see progress?

I do not think most of your problem is making the errors because you think in Persian and write in English. I think most of your problem is “Bi Hoselegi” and not willing to spend time going over your writings. You love to write and inform the public with your writing but you care less to go over it. This makes you look careless and not professional.

“Very this letter that you are admonishing me for my mistake yet you have made the same mistakes. Typical show-off Iranian.””

Do you really think that I am a SHOW OFF? Honestly, do you?

I am just saying that you and other IPC authors are not average Joe or Shmoe Iranians; therefore, you are not allowed to make so many mistakes. It is unprofessional. You guys are the elite scholars, historians, educators and authors of the Iranian community. Young generation sits in your classrooms, read your writings and look up to you. Hell no, you are not allowed to make so many mistakes. You must set the standards for perfection. You are crèmes of the crops; therefore, it is beneath you to write so carelessly. So instead of arguing with me, just say yes, I will try to do better. For God’s sake, must you argue with everything that I say? I swear this is the characteristic of your generation which also had transferred to my generation and the new generation.

Iranians just love to fight (Nun-e Jang khordan) and they don’t want to learn anything because it is beneath them to learn anything. That is why they are incapable of learning a new or to change!

“You keep making a big deal of typo and publicizing it to feel superior and imply to the readers how great you are. If that was not the case you would have just edit it and would have brought to my attention privately via email. After all, you are the publisher and editing is part of publishing job.”

Yes, I did brought it to your attention in private; furthermore, I had sent you a love letter and corrected in detail over 25 mistakes which you have done in one of your writings. I also told you that you are one of the best and the rest are worse than you. But did you learn anything from it? After that you wrote a more horrifying article with more errors this time over 35.

Yes, it is my job to go over everything and edit everyone’s work so you guys’ screw ups will not get published before edition, simply because I try to be a perfectionist and aren’t you glad that I am a perfectionist?

But there is a but …… don’t you also think that it also would be great for you to help me by being also a perfectionist?

“What is rhetorics? You mean rhetoric.”

It is my style of writing and creating words. Sarah Palin does the same thing. At this stage of my life I create words. That is how the English language progresses.

“What is "colonialize" ? You mean colonize.”

It is Ahreemanic English. Learn it and cherish it. More new words for you to learn. Aren’t you glad that I am so creative that I invent new words? Aren’t you glad that you have met this great genius named Ahreeman X? Tell the truth?

So you call these errors? These are intentional terms created by me. I create words such as:

Career Exilist
Inxile
Persian Flatterer

Etc.

In fact they are very popular with the masses and the readers. These words get so popular that suddenly you will hear them all over the Iranian community. You don’t believe me?

Go over various Iranian Forums and read how many people use my terms, try to write like me and even name their ID as me. Try it?

“Grammar error; fragmented.”

On purpose to emphasize on the issue.

“Grammar error”

No, Writing style

“What is exilist?”

I rest my case! You just don’t get it, do you?

Were these the best that you came up with? I thought that you will actually find some spelling /grammar errors in my writings which I am sure if you try, you will find some, specifically in the old stuff. Buddy, what you found are not errors. It is called “The Writing Style”. Those are creative terms and writing styles. Professional authors create their styles. Go read a Stephen King book and the way you look at the errors, you will find tons of so-called errors!

How do you think a language changes and even a new language or lingo gets created? Slangs and writing styles become to a point that a dialect or a brand new language gets created. New words are introduced in to the English every day. Who do you think does that? Who do you think is qualified to add them?

These are not errors because they are intentional. They are called writing style and creating new words.

Your goof ups are simple English spelling and grammar errors. Please do not try to compare apples with oranges and please do not try to “Safsateh”

Kadkhoda Safsateh nakon ….

“Again we do not agree about America's role. You say she is not a colonizer and does not stay after conquest, but I believe that she is and I gave you the example that she stayed in Iran from 1953 coup till 1979 revolution. Staying does not have to be military presence. I also mentioned the case about Peru but you just ignored it because it was true.”

Let me ask you something, if presence does not mean military, then what? So if American businessmen, attaches and professionals stay then this means they are colonists or modern colonists? Do you actually believing in these “Rhetorics” (your favorite word)?

Rhetorics mean way too much rhetoric! That is what you do!

In today’s world, without the borders, it is all about business and people go everywhere. You are actually trying to tell me that Trade, Business, Consulting and life in 21sth century is considered colonialism? Or Neo Colonialism? C’mon Kadkhoda, give me a break!

So according to your “Rhetorics” Iran was a colony from 1953 to 1979? American businessmen, attaches and professionals were there because the Imperial regime asked them to be.

Then according to you, today’s Germany, Japan and Italy are US colonies because not that America has businessmen, attaches and professionals living there but America also has military living in them (NATO)!

Let me tell you something, even if America has military residing in a nation, it does not mean they are US colonies because that nation has asked for US troops to have bases over there. Do you think all of these little Shiite Kicker Arab nations of the southern Persian Gulf are colonies? They asked for American military presence and bases!

Colony is when one nation colonializes the other nation. Neo Colonialism and Economic Colonialism are also technically not the case because in US case, both nations benefit from the trades.

Now I am beginning to think that deep inside, your mentality is the mentality of a typical Conspiracy Theorist, Leftist, Old Fashion Middle Eastern Paranoid man! I think you should know better than that!

“By the way Ahreeman; don't you ever again tell me that you are paying tax”

But I do pay taxes and it is a fact. Half of this country does not pay taxes:

Democratic Voters who are considered low income.

Entitlement Recipients thinking that government owes them something.

Neo Democratic Party Plantation Slaves residing in projects, drinking that government Kool-Aid and eating that government cheese.

Special Interest supporters of the Democrats such as George Soros, GE, etc.

Corrupt Union Teamster Bosses who are core of the Democratic Party

The Lower Class dependant voters created by the Democrats (now that is colonialism of the mind).

So the rich and the poor democrats do not pay taxes but the middle class America and Job Creating Corporations and Companies do.

I strongly believe that if you do not pay tax in this country (even if at least $ 1), then you should have no rights to vote. Only tax payers must vote. If this becomes a law, then Democratic Party will lose its core voters which are the Neo Plantation Slaves and Dependant Voters created by democrats.

GOP is party of jobs.
Democratic Party is party of Welfare.
Obama is the food stamp president.

“ like you are the only one who pays tax.”

Have I ever said that? I don’t know where have you gotten the idea?

“ Cry, cry, cry. I have payed tax in this country longer than you did.”

Of course true because you got here much earlier than I.

“ You say only 53% of Americans pay income tax which is true but majority of those 53% are middle class like me.”

What makes you think that when I said half the Americans don’t pay taxes, I was referring to you? Why do you get so defensive when someone is referring something to a segment of a population? Why do you get so defensive?

“ Majority of those rich people that you keep crying for do not pay taxes. They have enough money to hire tax lawyers to find loopholes for them.”

Correction:

1 % of the American population (making over $ 120,000 a year) pays most of the taxes in this country. They are paying up the butt even up to 60 % of the income.

Job Creators (Corporations) and specifically small businesses pay most of the tax.

Those tax loopholes have been created by Democrats so their special interest corporations supporters such as George Soros and GE end up not paying taxes.

This is where the 9 9 9 Herman Cain plan kicks in so everyone will pay their fair share.

Today it is not fair share because Democrats do not pay tax! Either because of Corporate loop holes or because they don’t make enough money!

So there you go and there’s your prayer ….

“In 1972-3 while going school I worked only three month of summer to pay my tuition. I paid $300.00 income tax. Do you know how much Richard Nixon, the President of the US paid on that year? Nothing, zip, zero, zepata. “

That is why I am proud of you and I am not here to defend Nixon. We the Tea Party are here to clean America from corruption. We are here to Clean GOP, then Democratic Party and then DC. We are Anti Establishment and Anti Big Government which causes the corruption.

“So stop feeling sorry for the rich America and don't make me puke. You know what is going on in upper class America!”

Actually you have more n common with the Tea Party than you think you do. I am defending the Tax Payers, may they be rich or poor. I am defending the Businesses who create jobs and the Working Class who works for the living. This is not class warfare. This is about the people who work and pay taxes and those who don’t.

Maybe it is time for the majority of the Democratic Party to cough up some tax money like the working people in this country do. C’mon start paying your fair share!

And don’t go crying because by “You” I do not mean you personally but your intellectual buddies and fellow democrats.

“Ha,ha,ha What did I say?”

Kadkhoda bazam kuche Ali Chap?

“If you are talking about Sara Palin request which I think you are”

No I am referring to your whole post which was mocking! And you tell me not to mock? Hypocrite!

“You have been campaigning against mullahs online for too long and got used to becoming confrontational, argumentative,”

This is the most truthful statement and logical analysis which you have made so far in IPC.

“ negative to everything suggested to a point that you are not able to differentiate between friends and foes.”

This part is not so true simply because I find people like you as friends and not foes. You are a misguided and uninformed liberal because you still do not get the American system and what is really going on here. You are blinded to the realities of America, yet you are still a friend.

“I was supposed to be your friend with same goals for our country working together creating a new force but you changed it into a battleground that you are used to encountering against mullahs.”

Not true. Not battle but argument. I live for argument and I love argument. You are not used to argument, you are used to preaching (as a scholar) and people listening to you as the wise elder. You are the typical Iranian Older Intellectual Teacher who gives Pand O Andarz.

In other words you do not have capacity and potential for hardcore arguments and discussions. You become defensive, insulted and take everything personal. You can never make it in American or Iranian Politics.

Baba jan, janbeh dashteh bash, janbe-ye bahs dashteh bash.

“My intention was and is; serious intelligent, productive discussion with the goal to find a solution for troubled Iran.”

Then do not be so touchy feely like a typical Jebhei Liberal. I used to get on their nerves in Jebhe Melli Forum (now dead for years) only to piss them off simply because at the beginning, by deleting our posts, they did not show the will to debate but they wanted to preach and the others to listen obediently. With us or at least with me, this will never happen.

Dictatorial Mentaity got to go. IPC Forum may have its slow or rush times but after 10 years we are still here but all of those Iranian Forums and sites (Monarchist, Jebhei, etc.) are either not here or they have been dead for years.

In the past there were blooming Iranian forums which now they do not exist. We outlived all of them and we will remain here as long as someone will accept to carry the torch.

The time for preachers to preach and people to listen is over. Iranian Websites, Forums, TVs, Radios, Ragazines and Rag Papers do not get this fact. They want to preach their ideology and they want people to listen. As soon as someone argues a counter point, they get shut out, singled out and banned.

Monarchists, Mojaheds, Marxists, Muslims, Jebhei Liberals and Iranian Ultra Nationalists are simply do not getting the point to leave their dictatorial mentality behind and start the debate.

On the other hand, I am too wild and too advanced for the Iranian Community and this is why the Youth loves it and they read IPC.

Movement of Minds
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/mo ... /index.htm

What I Believe?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/poetry/believe/index.htm

“ I did not have, and do not have anything against humor here and there. Humor is the best medicine for the soul. The parts that irritated me were your personal attacks, mockeries to suggestion to purification of Persian language and using all those gadgets to emphasize your mockeries. I did not expect such put-down actions against me that you usually use against mullah.

I consider myself a person with at least an average intelligence and you should given me the benefit of the doubts, in that regard, and to know that I can read between the line and distinguish between humor and put-down.”

No you do not read between lines but you make assumptions and get defensive. And they are not called gadgets but smiles and we created hundreds of them to make the forum lively and fun. Learn to use them for fun and not for put downs.

“If I remember correctly; on your site you have indicated that, as an IPC policy, you do not censor the writer's posts. But you are hiding my response to you about your criticism of my typos.

In my response, that you are hiding, I told you that publishers, meaning you, are responsible for editing and I brought to your attention the five typos and grammar mistakes that you yourself had made in the very letter that you were criticizing me for my mistakes and admonishing me and feeling superior.

Need an answer. Are you learning from the IRI or is it a learned habit from the Shah's regime. Either way shame on you.”

I promised not to bring up the age but you have forced me to bring it up:

Now in addition to Alzheimer you are also becoming paranoid delusional!

:samad: Kadkhoda what are you talking about?

In the history of IPC we have never censored anyone and if the moderators wanted to do so, I avoided them! No post of yours has been censored or hidden!

Could it be that you still do not know how to post, use the gadgets and on top of it all do have the patience for the posts to appear? The post you are talking about is posted above!

Are you really a conspiracy theorist who is also becoming paranoid?

I don’t know about you! You are worrying me! As your family doctor I must make a house call because you are surely in need of some Ahreemanic Medicine!

“Ahreeman jan;”

Now it is jan? You just chewed my butt in your last post for censoring your thoughts, of course this whole ordeal had occurred in your wild imagination and now it is Ahreeman jan? Baba make up your mind, are you cussing me or are you loving me?

“ in one of your posts addressing corporal; you told her that she is a liberal like me, Maziar, but with sense of humor. I would like that the corporal to know that; Yes I am a liberal and proud of it and I also do have a great sense of humor. With that in mind:

1- I am lonely
2- I like the corporal
4- Tell corporal that I hate cuts. I am a dog person. we could feed her cut to a Python as a snack
Love always.”

:peeper: Maziar, you old pervert, once a Persian man, always a Persian man!

First of all, Corporal is a rank. Everyone has a rank in IPC due to how many posts they post.

IPC Immortal Guards
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=30

Corporal is not her name. The name of the author goes under his or her rank. You see, you still do not understand the format and the gadgets in IPC Club. Her name is LOJ which is an abbreviation. Check her profile and you will know who she is. She is an IPC author just like you. Her name is Lori Forouzandeh. She is a liberal, bipolar, paranoid, delusional, married but flirting online intellectual just like you.

No I do not think that she believes you are too old for her. As a matter of fact she is a big flirt, with sense of humor and a certified pervert just like you!

I think you have a chance with everyone, in fact I have some nominees for you to date. They will love to date you and they are very understanding to your political ideology. Go for it they are all yours. Dig in and don’t drool.

Stay tuned for your kind of women. I will post their photos in my next post.

In addition, did you know that you can follow a topic so you can check all replies to it? There is a link under each topic for that. You may get lost in IPC, wondering room to room and you may skip and not see replies to your posts which have been made in different rooms. Also as I stated, new posts are lighted when you log in. You can read more about posting and gadgets in the Club:

How to find your way around IPC?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=505

FAQ
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/faq.ph ... a1688a5124

Also you are getting off topic, way off topic, you need to take this to America Room.

Cheers

AX
:watcher:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Gorgeous Liberal Women for you

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Gorgeous Liberal Women for you

I know you love beautiful women so I provided them and made them available for you.

Maziar they are all yours, can you handle them gears? Don’t be shy, they have all types of gadgets, prosthetics and extra parts, dig in and start with a French Kiss:

Give me a kiss Maziar,
Give me Qoncheh?

Loves

Ahreeman Joon
:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby maziar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Mr. Ahreeman: I have to tell you that you are a dishonest person in your response. You keep twisting things just to attack. Where did I say that I was working at 17. I said I was on my own two feet since 17. The rest of responses are as dishonest as well. When I brought up your misspelling and grammar mistakes you did not say they were not mistakes but you claim that you are creating "Ahreemanica" style of writing. We Iranians never say; yes I made a mistake; I am sorry. Instead we try to find a way to get out of it no matter how ridiculous it may sound. And you think that people who read it do not understand what you are trying to do?

Well I had it with an idiot like you. You do not deserve my writings.
Don't bother to respond because I will not be reading it. Even this letter of yours I was skipping several lines at a time because most of the time you do not make sense. Good by
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Rhetorics of Maziar Aptin

Postby prologicam » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:06 am

AhreemanX wrote:Response to the "Rhetorics" of Maziar Aptin

Maziar:

I know you love that word "Rhetorics" and that is why I titled the post using this creative term of mine.

Let’s respond to all your posts combinelly:

“As I mentioned before; "We exhausted this conversation" and we are not going to agree on any of those that you wasted my time to sit down and read.”

People do not debate to agree on things. People debate to argue on things. People debate to learn a thing or two from each other. People debate to learn a thing or two from other party’s point of view. This is what debate means. Most likely anyone who enters a debate with me, will not agree with me on any or most of the things. Otherwise they do not call it a debate and they call it inquiry, trade of information or at most a dialogue. Debate means argument and discussion.

If anyone is wasting anyone’s time, it is you wasting my time not vice versa because you are retired, passing time and enjoying life. The most constructive things that you do is most likely writing and debating in IPC. I on the other hand do not have time to scratch my hair, shower or pee! My time is money and I hold 3 jobs. No one is as busy as I am, yet I find time to reply to you and others. So let’s get this cleared up.

“You keep telling me that you are a hard worker; well so am I.”

Correction: You used to be a hard worker but now you are retired. Now you are resting and enjoying life. The most constructive work that you do today is writing for IPC to educate the young generation.

“ As I told you before via email; I have worked 18 hours a day on Good humor Ice cream truck to earn my tuition and stood on my own two feet all my life since I was 17 years old. “

No you did not. Alzheimer and Amnesia is kicking in. I have a digital memory, I never forget a thing if it was worthy to remember.

How amazing. Did you know that when I came to San Diego, I also used to drive an ice cream truck? There was an Iranian owned company who back then made a lot of money by exploiting Iranians who needed jobs and treating them like cattle. I started as a driver (day time) and security guard (night time) for this company. I only got few hours of sleep in my car between shifts. I barely seen my apartment (only on my day off) shared with 2 other guys. Then I moved to another company owned by an American guy who was more human than the Iranian guy. I was called traitor by Iranians but I stopped being a sheep and moved on. I started working there as a driver, then owned my own truck, become a clerk and worked my way up to become the manager. I worked 10 years in Ice Cream and Candy business and at last I ended up running a wholesale Ice Cream and Candy Company. So at one point we were both Ice Cream men!

When were you an Ice Cream man? I was an ice cream man in the 1980s.

And what do mean by working since you were 17? In Iran? Doing what?

I was working since 18 years of age here, a real job in Jersey as a bar tender and then DJ. Americans had no problem hiring me. Maybe because I was westernized enough and joined the melted pot enough to be considered as an American. Maybe you were not!

But don’t get me wrong. During hostage taking time, we also went through hell inside and outside the college in Philadelphia.

“When the redneck Americans would not give me a job because I was a foreigner,”

And the Iranian Ass Wipes were exploiting their own people ….

The same Redneck Americans gladly gave me a job and allowed me to grow up and advance to run their company as the general manager.

Maybe compare to Iranians who screw each other up the butt, rednecks are not so bad! Maybe you needed to mingle and melt more! Maybe …..

“ I started my own business and created job for the Americans. “

Doing what? I am curious? And when was this?

“So don't cry so much, I am getting tired of it.”

I am not crying but I am stating the facts. Not many Iranians were working abroad since 18. And surely not many Liberal Iranian Americans were working since 18. Hell, they don’t even work now!

“Any writing must be edited by an editor”

I edit my own writing. Why? Because I am Ahreeman, a God. That is why I am Ahreeman and they are not!

“ That is why all publishers have, not just one but several editors. A writer mostly concentrates on the subject and consequently once in a while "typo" will happen and you make a big deal out of it.”

Making an error or two is different than errors all over. I perfectly understand that in your case and your generation, you grew up in Iran so therefore you think in Persian and write in English. This is why there are problems with your text but there are others who are from my generation or much younger and they did not grow up in Iran; furthermore, they are professors, doctors and engineers yet their writings has many flaws. So there are no excuses.

I also grew up with books since I was 10 in Iran. I also used to think in Persian and write in English, even though I have been here since 16. But I tried to change all that and to become a better writer. Check:

So You Want to be an Author?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/features/author/index.htm

“Last several months I read great numbers of your postings and have seen so many errors, both typo and grammar, which I will copy and past a few from very this letter of yours that I am responding. “

Hey even Ahreeman makes mistakes; however, I am learning from my mistakes and getting better. Compare my writings from 10 years ago with today and tell me you do not see progress?

I do not think most of your problem is making the errors because you think in Persian and write in English. I think most of your problem is “Bi Hoselegi” and not willing to spend time going over your writings. You love to write and inform the public with your writing but you care less to go over it. This makes you look careless and not professional.

“Very this letter that you are admonishing me for my mistake yet you have made the same mistakes. Typical show-off Iranian.””

Do you really think that I am a SHOW OFF? Honestly, do you?

I am just saying that you and other IPC authors are not average Joe or Shmoe Iranians; therefore, you are not allowed to make so many mistakes. It is unprofessional. You guys are the elite scholars, historians, educators and authors of the Iranian community. Young generation sits in your classrooms, read your writings and look up to you. Hell no, you are not allowed to make so many mistakes. You must set the standards for perfection. You are crèmes of the crops; therefore, it is beneath you to write so carelessly. So instead of arguing with me, just say yes, I will try to do better. For God’s sake, must you argue with everything that I say? I swear this is the characteristic of your generation which also had transferred to my generation and the new generation.

Iranians just love to fight (Nun-e Jang khordan) and they don’t want to learn anything because it is beneath them to learn anything. That is why they are incapable of learning a new or to change!

“You keep making a big deal of typo and publicizing it to feel superior and imply to the readers how great you are. If that was not the case you would have just edit it and would have brought to my attention privately via email. After all, you are the publisher and editing is part of publishing job.”

Yes, I did brought it to your attention in private; furthermore, I had sent you a love letter and corrected in detail over 25 mistakes which you have done in one of your writings. I also told you that you are one of the best and the rest are worse than you. But did you learn anything from it? After that you wrote a more horrifying article with more errors this time over 35.

Yes, it is my job to go over everything and edit everyone’s work so you guys’ screw ups will not get published before edition, simply because I try to be a perfectionist and aren’t you glad that I am a perfectionist?

But there is a but …… don’t you also think that it also would be great for you to help me by being also a perfectionist?

“What is rhetorics? You mean rhetoric.”

It is my style of writing and creating words. Sarah Palin does the same thing. At this stage of my life I create words. That is how the English language progresses.

“What is "colonialize" ? You mean colonize.”

It is Ahreemanic English. Learn it and cherish it. More new words for you to learn. Aren’t you glad that I am so creative that I invent new words? Aren’t you glad that you have met this great genius named Ahreeman X? Tell the truth?

So you call these errors? These are intentional terms created by me. I create words such as:

Career Exilist
Inxile
Persian Flatterer

Etc.

In fact they are very popular with the masses and the readers. These words get so popular that suddenly you will hear them all over the Iranian community. You don’t believe me?

Go over various Iranian Forums and read how many people use my terms, try to write like me and even name their ID as me. Try it?

“Grammar error; fragmented.”

On purpose to emphasize on the issue.

“Grammar error”

No, Writing style

“What is exilist?”

I rest my case! You just don’t get it, do you?

Were these the best that you came up with? I thought that you will actually find some spelling /grammar errors in my writings which I am sure if you try, you will find some, specifically in the old stuff. Buddy, what you found are not errors. It is called “The Writing Style”. Those are creative terms and writing styles. Professional authors create their styles. Go read a Stephen King book and the way you look at the errors, you will find tons of so-called errors!

How do you think a language changes and even a new language or lingo gets created? Slangs and writing styles become to a point that a dialect or a brand new language gets created. New words are introduced in to the English every day. Who do you think does that? Who do you think is qualified to add them?

These are not errors because they are intentional. They are called writing style and creating new words.

Your goof ups are simple English spelling and grammar errors. Please do not try to compare apples with oranges and please do not try to “Safsateh”

Kadkhoda Safsateh nakon ….

“Again we do not agree about America's role. You say she is not a colonizer and does not stay after conquest, but I believe that she is and I gave you the example that she stayed in Iran from 1953 coup till 1979 revolution. Staying does not have to be military presence. I also mentioned the case about Peru but you just ignored it because it was true.”

Let me ask you something, if presence does not mean military, then what? So if American businessmen, attaches and professionals stay then this means they are colonists or modern colonists? Do you actually believing in these “Rhetorics” (your favorite word)?

Rhetorics mean way too much rhetoric! That is what you do!

In today’s world, without the borders, it is all about business and people go everywhere. You are actually trying to tell me that Trade, Business, Consulting and life in 21sth century is considered colonialism? Or Neo Colonialism? C’mon Kadkhoda, give me a break!

So according to your “Rhetorics” Iran was a colony from 1953 to 1979? American businessmen, attaches and professionals were there because the Imperial regime asked them to be.

Then according to you, today’s Germany, Japan and Italy are US colonies because not that America has businessmen, attaches and professionals living there but America also has military living in them (NATO)!

Let me tell you something, even if America has military residing in a nation, it does not mean they are US colonies because that nation has asked for US troops to have bases over there. Do you think all of these little Shiite Kicker Arab nations of the southern Persian Gulf are colonies? They asked for American military presence and bases!

Colony is when one nation colonializes the other nation. Neo Colonialism and Economic Colonialism are also technically not the case because in US case, both nations benefit from the trades.

Now I am beginning to think that deep inside, your mentality is the mentality of a typical Conspiracy Theorist, Leftist, Old Fashion Middle Eastern Paranoid man! I think you should know better than that!

“By the way Ahreeman; don't you ever again tell me that you are paying tax”

But I do pay taxes and it is a fact. Half of this country does not pay taxes:

Democratic Voters who are considered low income.

Entitlement Recipients thinking that government owes them something.

Neo Democratic Party Plantation Slaves residing in projects, drinking that government Kool-Aid and eating that government cheese.

Special Interest supporters of the Democrats such as George Soros, GE, etc.

Corrupt Union Teamster Bosses who are core of the Democratic Party

The Lower Class dependant voters created by the Democrats (now that is colonialism of the mind).

So the rich and the poor democrats do not pay taxes but the middle class America and Job Creating Corporations and Companies do.

I strongly believe that if you do not pay tax in this country (even if at least $ 1), then you should have no rights to vote. Only tax payers must vote. If this becomes a law, then Democratic Party will lose its core voters which are the Neo Plantation Slaves and Dependant Voters created by democrats.

GOP is party of jobs.
Democratic Party is party of Welfare.
Obama is the food stamp president.

“ like you are the only one who pays tax.”

Have I ever said that? I don’t know where have you gotten the idea?

“ Cry, cry, cry. I have payed tax in this country longer than you did.”

Of course true because you got here much earlier than I.

“ You say only 53% of Americans pay income tax which is true but majority of those 53% are middle class like me.”

What makes you think that when I said half the Americans don’t pay taxes, I was referring to you? Why do you get so defensive when someone is referring something to a segment of a population? Why do you get so defensive?

“ Majority of those rich people that you keep crying for do not pay taxes. They have enough money to hire tax lawyers to find loopholes for them.”

Correction:

1 % of the American population (making over $ 120,000 a year) pays most of the taxes in this country. They are paying up the butt even up to 60 % of the income.

Job Creators (Corporations) and specifically small businesses pay most of the tax.

Those tax loopholes have been created by Democrats so their special interest corporations supporters such as George Soros and GE end up not paying taxes.

This is where the 9 9 9 Herman Cain plan kicks in so everyone will pay their fair share.

Today it is not fair share because Democrats do not pay tax! Either because of Corporate loop holes or because they don’t make enough money!

So there you go and there’s your prayer ….

“In 1972-3 while going school I worked only three month of summer to pay my tuition. I paid $300.00 income tax. Do you know how much Richard Nixon, the President of the US paid on that year? Nothing, zip, zero, zepata. “

That is why I am proud of you and I am not here to defend Nixon. We the Tea Party are here to clean America from corruption. We are here to Clean GOP, then Democratic Party and then DC. We are Anti Establishment and Anti Big Government which causes the corruption.

“So stop feeling sorry for the rich America and don't make me puke. You know what is going on in upper class America!”

Actually you have more n common with the Tea Party than you think you do. I am defending the Tax Payers, may they be rich or poor. I am defending the Businesses who create jobs and the Working Class who works for the living. This is not class warfare. This is about the people who work and pay taxes and those who don’t.

Maybe it is time for the majority of the Democratic Party to cough up some tax money like the working people in this country do. C’mon start paying your fair share!

And don’t go crying because by “You” I do not mean you personally but your intellectual buddies and fellow democrats.

“Ha,ha,ha What did I say?”

Kadkhoda bazam kuche Ali Chap?

“If you are talking about Sara Palin request which I think you are”

No I am referring to your whole post which was mocking! And you tell me not to mock? Hypocrite!

“You have been campaigning against mullahs online for too long and got used to becoming confrontational, argumentative,”

This is the most truthful statement and logical analysis which you have made so far in IPC.

“ negative to everything suggested to a point that you are not able to differentiate between friends and foes.”

This part is not so true simply because I find people like you as friends and not foes. You are a misguided and uninformed liberal because you still do not get the American system and what is really going on here. You are blinded to the realities of America, yet you are still a friend.

“I was supposed to be your friend with same goals for our country working together creating a new force but you changed it into a battleground that you are used to encountering against mullahs.”

Not true. Not battle but argument. I live for argument and I love argument. You are not used to argument, you are used to preaching (as a scholar) and people listening to you as the wise elder. You are the typical Iranian Older Intellectual Teacher who gives Pand O Andarz.

In other words you do not have capacity and potential for hardcore arguments and discussions. You become defensive, insulted and take everything personal. You can never make it in American or Iranian Politics.

Baba jan, janbeh dashteh bash, janbe-ye bahs dashteh bash.

“My intention was and is; serious intelligent, productive discussion with the goal to find a solution for troubled Iran.”

Then do not be so touchy feely like a typical Jebhei Liberal. I used to get on their nerves in Jebhe Melli Forum (now dead for years) only to piss them off simply because at the beginning, by deleting our posts, they did not show the will to debate but they wanted to preach and the others to listen obediently. With us or at least with me, this will never happen.

Dictatorial Mentaity got to go. IPC Forum may have its slow or rush times but after 10 years we are still here but all of those Iranian Forums and sites (Monarchist, Jebhei, etc.) are either not here or they have been dead for years.

In the past there were blooming Iranian forums which now they do not exist. We outlived all of them and we will remain here as long as someone will accept to carry the torch.

The time for preachers to preach and people to listen is over. Iranian Websites, Forums, TVs, Radios, Ragazines and Rag Papers do not get this fact. They want to preach their ideology and they want people to listen. As soon as someone argues a counter point, they get shut out, singled out and banned.

Monarchists, Mojaheds, Marxists, Muslims, Jebhei Liberals and Iranian Ultra Nationalists are simply do not getting the point to leave their dictatorial mentality behind and start the debate.

On the other hand, I am too wild and too advanced for the Iranian Community and this is why the Youth loves it and they read IPC.

Movement of Minds
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/mo ... /index.htm

What I Believe?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/poetry/believe/index.htm

“ I did not have, and do not have anything against humor here and there. Humor is the best medicine for the soul. The parts that irritated me were your personal attacks, mockeries to suggestion to purification of Persian language and using all those gadgets to emphasize your mockeries. I did not expect such put-down actions against me that you usually use against mullah.

I consider myself a person with at least an average intelligence and you should given me the benefit of the doubts, in that regard, and to know that I can read between the line and distinguish between humor and put-down.”

No you do not read between lines but you make assumptions and get defensive. And they are not called gadgets but smiles and we created hundreds of them to make the forum lively and fun. Learn to use them for fun and not for put downs.

“If I remember correctly; on your site you have indicated that, as an IPC policy, you do not censor the writer's posts. But you are hiding my response to you about your criticism of my typos.

Need an answer. Are you learning from the IRI or is it a learned habit from the Shah's regime. Either way shame on you.”

I promised not to bring up the age but you have forced me to bring it up:

Now in addition to Alzheimer you are also becoming paranoid delusional!

:samad: Kadkhoda what are you talking about?

In the history of IPC we have never censored anyone and if the moderators wanted to do so, I avoided them! No post of yours has been censored or hidden!

Could it be that you still do not know how to post, use the gadgets and on top of it all do have the patience for the posts to appear? The post you are talking about is posted above!

Are you really a conspiracy theorist who is also becoming paranoid?

I don’t know about you! You are worrying me! As your family doctor I must make a house call because you are surely in need of some Ahreemanic Medicine!

“Ahreeman jan;”

Now it is jan? You just chewed my butt in your last post for censoring your thoughts, of course this whole ordeal had occurred in your wild imagination and now it is Ahreeman jan? Baba make up your mind, are you cussing me or are you loving me?

“ in one of your posts addressing corporal; you told her that she is a liberal like me, Maziar, but with sense of humor. I would like that the corporal to know that; Yes I am a liberal and proud of it and I also do have a great sense of humor. With that in mind:

1- I am lonely
2- I like the corporal
Love always.”

:peeper: Maziar, you old pervert, once a Persian man, always a Persian man!

First of all, Corporal is a rank. Everyone has a rank in IPC due to how many posts they post.

IPC Immortal Guards
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=30

Corporal is not her name. The name of the author goes under his or her rank. You see, you still do not understand the format and the gadgets in IPC Club. Her name is LOJ which is an abbreviation. Check her profile and you will know who she is. She is an IPC author just like you. Her name is Lori Forouzandeh. She is a liberal, bipolar, paranoid, delusional, married but flirting online intellectual just like you.

No I do not think that she believes you are too old for her. As a matter of fact she is a big flirt, with sense of humor and a certified pervert just like you!

I think you have a chance with everyone, in fact I have some nominees for you to date. They will love to date you and they are very understanding to your political ideology. Go for it they are all yours. Dig in and don’t drool.

Stay tuned for your kind of women. I will post their photos in my next post.

In addition, did you know that you can follow a topic so you can check all replies to it? There is a link under each topic for that. You may get lost in IPC, wondering room to room and you may skip and not see replies to your posts which have been made in different rooms. Also as I stated, new posts are lighted when you log in. You can read more about posting and gadgets in the Club:

How to find your way around IPC?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=505

FAQ
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/faq.ph ... a1688a5124

Also you are getting off topic, way off topic, you need to take this to America Room.

Cheers

AX
:watcher:

Hello,

Hello,

I knew from Geolinguistics point of view America to be immune from consequential disaster, then again if it is mixed with Mexican Hebrew's, we witness a forthcoming anarchism in literacy behaviors. This attitude derives from complete lack of schooling in literature in Preferentialism and in Referentialism that has made the America for what it is in recent history.

Of course we know, America is the most preferential and referential country today, however it is not inherited by Americans.

The initiation for the former had been introduced by William Shakespeare and latter by Industrial Revolution, both from the UK.

The former the freedom of choice in words reflecting on democratic behavior, and the latter introduced engineered product to influence behaviors.

Now, to know personalities, we pick deep inside their words to see first if their Geography of social, economy and politics formation starting to crumble like we see in most part of the world (latest by Greece), then their choice of words to reflect their sense of freedom, finally their growth with time, while to be aware of today's entire life is made by engineered words and all made by man, not coming from the skies above.

Names like ahreeman, devil, angel, heaven, hell, hope, god, miracle, believe, and hundreds more from ancient literature have no engineering dimensions or 3Ds, those words conflict with today's standards from every point of views to look at, as they are simply immaterial, in another words no meanings.

Likewise, those words have no use whatsoever in democratic language which is the Democratic Constitutional Law of any society, therefore can not submitted to their courts as evidence.

In advance literature, the words that can not be materialized first then to be reshaped and reused differently like all other products that we are drawn into 24/7 and more as the time goes by, then those words have no meanings or values except for holy religious people for interpretation.

In summary, it is a gross confusion to even think that our evolution has improved our intelligence, on the contrary, we have lost the greatest deal of our intelligence today in compare to the past. In another word, we have become dumb and dumber. This is simple to illustrate by how people of high supposedly having intelligence get involved with self destruction behavior such as drink and drug abuse and dangerous games, also, how conformational people have become, how easy to change masses way of thinking.

In return for losing our intelligence every day since the beginning, human developed memory. This only occurred by numbers, virtually the mother of engineering, mathematics. Numbers in names of people around us, objects, information, etc..., all have lead us to have a expanded memory than before. My question is, does intelligence defy memory?

From the evidence presented by the holy religious name Ahreeman (since it only lives in skies) in his lengthy article above, anybody can simply notice the masses of memory had been remembered to fill the entire space in the pages however, we can also witness the lack of intelligence was used to destroy a perfectly happy relationship between him and Maziar, as a result he gave up the holy name altogether. Now how intelligent is that? To lose a perfectly happy and most useful friend over nothing, wow!!!

If this is what memory does, then it is nicer be a fish, at least they have a few friends and would say no to food.

What would you say if I asked you to tell us about your Dad as well in this thread?

BTW. I think if people are ministers in government's cabinet, then they are politician. I am saying it because I can't see how you could be an education or culture minister in a future of Iranian government but not be a politician. Do you know anybody to be a secretary in American government but not to be a politician?

Bye!
Kamran
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Qods IRI » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Islam Rules the Airways

Bism Allah al Rahman al Rahim

In the name of Hazrat al Imam Sayyad Ali Khamenei
Spiritual Leader of Global Shia’
Representative of Allah on Earth

We begin this note

I have been following this silly small site since the beginning. I have a few things to say in response to this silly small topic.

First of all, if Great Satan invades Islamic Republic, our holy land, we will fight to death to protect our beloved land, we will win this war or we will lose this war die to the last Mosolman and demolish this land before hand it over to Great Satan ajnabi koffar. We vow to demolish this land before moharebs and koffar like Ahreeman and his whore Cat or other dirty najes monafeghin like Rajavis or taqootiyoun like Reza Pahlavi set foot on this land. This land is the land of Mosolmans and if Islamic Republic will not continue life, we will demolish this land.

Second of all, land is plenty and all the middle east now and the whole world in future will be lands of Islam. Lands are plenty and everywhere are lands of Islam. If we lose this war, Imam, IRGC and us the Qods soldiers of Islam will move to our brothers land Lebanon, Palestine or we free Mecca and settle there to continue our Jihad al Akbar from there. No shortage of land for Mosolmans. Jihad will continue forever.

Third of all, if one soldier of Great Satan or najes Zionist ajaneb will set foot in Islamic Republic, we will demolish Washington and Tel Aviv simultaneously and send the Koffar and filthy Zionists all together to hell. I swear Vallah Vallah we will maadoom all enemies of Islam. Kaffirs lives has no value, we shed their blood like rain water.

Fourth of all, if so called Iranian opposition aka a bunch of monafeghin, taqootiyoun, muharebs, maadoomiyoun, ajaneb koffars, filthy Zionists and other najes koffar dogs continue their collaboration with the ajaneb soldiers of Great Satan and Najes Zionist Filth, then we will blast the wrath of Allah on them and blow them off of face of the earth in to HELL and depth of Jahanam where they belong.

Fifth of all, who is Great Satan and her hellish children like Zionist Filth to invade Islamic Republic? Great Satan is a declining super power and Islamic Republic is a rising super power. Are you blind to see what will be the result of this invasion? Allah willing, we will demolish every single soldier and agent of Great Satan, Koffar and Zionist Filth off the face of the earth. Praise be upon Allah, Mosolman will be victorious. A great sand storm will blow and same as when the Great Arab Liberators invaded and liberated Sassanian Iran, this sand storm will demolish koffar forces.

Sixth of all, after this Jihad we will begin Jihad al Akbar and we will bring the present of death to your door steps in West and Palestine. Zionists will be thrown off the Mosolman land, in to the sea and in depth of hell. We will demolish west. Set foot in Islamic Republic and we will demolish Christian and Jew dogs the same. Allah willing we will demolish all koffars alike.

I will now enlight you with wisdom of Allah. You ignorant fools in ajnabi land are like “Jinns” and Ajinna. Listen to the words of Allah to Jinns:

“Qul oohiya ilayya annahu istamaAAa nafarun mina aljinni faqaloo inna samiAAna quranan AAajaban. Yahdee ila alrrushdi faamanna bihi walan nushrika birabbina ahadan. Waannahu taAAala jaddu rabbina ma ittakhatha sahibatan wala waladan. Waannahu kana yaqoolu safeehuna AAala Allahi shatatan. Waanna thananna an lan taqoola alinsu waaljinnu AAala Allahi kathiban. Waannahu kana rijalun mina alinsi yaAAoothoona birijalin mina aljinni fazadoohum rahaqan. Waannahum thannoo kama thanantum an lan yabAAatha Allahu ahadan. Waanna lamasna alssamaa fawajadnaha muliat harasan shadeedan washuhuban. Waanna kunna naqAAudu minha maqaAAida lilssamAAi faman yastamiAAi alana yajid lahu shihaban rasadan.”

Surat al Jinn, Ayat al 1 - 9, Quran al Karim

“It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital! 'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord. 'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son. 'There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against Allah. 'But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against Allah. 'True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly. 'And they (came to) think as ye thought, that Allah would not raise up any one (to Judgment). 'And we pried into the secrets of heaven; but we found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires. 'We used, indeed, to sit there in (hidden) stations, to (steal) a hearing; but any who listen now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.”

You are those stupid fools who did seek shelter in Ajina arms and you slept with Jinns. You lost your ways, sold your spirits and body to Ajinah and Great Satan. End of this road is fire of hell. I am soldier of Islam. I am here to enlight your spirit and bring you message of Allah and Imam. Change your ways, stop writing trash on Internet. Find your ways back to Imam the representative of Allah on earth. Or same as those fools and Ajinah you will find fires of hell. We will create for you hell on earth and then send you to hell on other side.

I am just a messenger and my message is clear. You live in dream land. In real land, Islamic Republic is real and as great as ever powerful and great to reign Iran over three decade. We are not planning to go anywhere. We will be here forever. You muhareb dogs in ghorbat will remain in exile with the thirst of setting foot in Iran. Iran stopped being your country on 1979. It has been ours since.

Iran is not important but Islam is important. Iran was only the first step to create Umma’ of Allah and Umma’ of Mosolman on earth. U’mma and Empire of Islam will spread all over the world. Iran, Middle East, only stepping stones.

If you are wise you will read between the lines and thank me for my message. I am doing you good by bringing you this message. I am a journalist and a soldier of Islam. I have done my good deed today.

Ya Ali, Ya Ali, from Ali to Ali, Sayyad Ali Khamenei
Qods Force is yours

Allah o Akbar
Jihad al Akbar

We end this note.

Soldier of Islam

IRIB
http://www.irib.ir/

IRIB English
http://www.irib.ir/English/

IRIB News English
http://english.iribnews.ir/

Jame Jam Online
http://www.jamejamonline.ir/

IRIB English Radio
http://english.irib.ir/
IRGC Qods Corps
Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps - Qods Units Special Forces
Qods IRI
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:01 am

The Experiment and The Conclusion

Folks:

This complete argument was an exercise. I have conducted a socio-psychological experiment to reach a conclusion. This conclusion which supposed to turn some theories in to facts and to prove to you that these facts are accurate was my desire since the beginning. Now I have reached that desired conclusion. I have concluded that:

Liberals, specifically “Old Liberals”,

I. Do not own a sense of humor

II. Do not have tolerance for criticism but they love flatteries

III. Cannot afford losing an argument

IV. Do not have any practical solutions but they are big with criticizing the “Alternative Solution” offered

V. If clearly losing an argument, then they shall scoop to any means as low as to lie about visible facts, to deny their own statements, to make false accusations, to distract from the course to divert from the facts and as the final resource to slander and to fly because they do not own the rational means to stand and argue.

This is the face of the Liberal Left, specifically the “Old Iranian American Liberals”.

For the student movement and the youth, I strongly suggest that you re-read and review this complete topic and self analyze on who said what. You would surely come to a conclusion not to blindly trust your fathers and your grand fathers. Your fathers and your grand fathers have sinned and they are directly or indirectly the intellectual or nonintellectual designers of 1979. Their actions have resulted in 1979 thus they have sinned. Until this day, they do not admit guilt; they empty shoulders from any responsibility, they offer no solutions and when an alternative solution offered, they fight it.

These Old Iranian American Liberals have not even taught Persian to their children but they are the champions of the Persian language and they want to purify the Persian language from the foreign footsteps!

In other words, they have created this misery which you have been living in it for over 3 decades and they are telling you that be patient and what they offer you is to maintain the Status Quo for another 3 decades while they sit their asses in Southern California piling up rhetorics in Iranian cheesy media in exile and wishing you well while sending you on your own in hope of one day to rise up against the Arabo-Islamic Beast. They give you flowers to put in IRGC guns and they teach you Cumbaya songs to hold hand and sing for the blood thirsty Basij!

Please recognize your fathers. Your fathers intellectual or ignorant have created 1979 and created this Hell for you to live in and now they wash their hands off of it.

They did not participate in reforming the reformable Imperial Iran but instead they either fled Iran before 1979 or after 1979. Their non participation had caused the tragedy, may some of them have helped bring down the Imperial Regime or may some just stayed silent in exile. May some tried to reform the not reformable Islamic Regime or may some kept cheering on the sidelines for the active opposition. The end results are that they still offer no solutions.

Iranian American Liberal Democrats are still sitting on the sidelines, blaming everything on the Shah, still defending Carter and now his son Obama, never tried to aid Bakhtiar to reform the Imperial Regime rather than to destroy Iran, and are still resistant towards invasion and liberation of Iran.

What solution have they offered then?
KIR (Khomeini’s Islamic Republic)

What solution do they offer now?
Absolute nothing!
Just a head full of ego and a belly full of air.

Your fathers and grand fathers have sinned, you have been paying for their sins for 3 decades and they are still sitting in exile, like typical “Career Exilists” and piling up garbage on cheesy Iranian tabloid TVs, Radios, Rag Sites, Ragazines and Rag Papers.

Solutions they give is Zero.
Huff and Puff + Kos O She’r, a truck load!

I urge you to discover and know better about the very nature of your fathers and grand fathers.

My experiment has concluded and I have reached my desired conclusion. The conclusion is self explanatory and all you have to do is to read this thread. It is clear as a glass.

What I offer is practical.
What they offer is the same old rhetorical non action.

We have now reached our conclusion and along the way we have also managed to drag out some rats and cockroaches out of the woodwork.

In the history of IPC, every time a serious action is about to take place and a serious discussion is in progress, these rats and cockroaches come out of the woodworks to release some random farts. By now, we are used to them. They serve no purpose but to once a while, releasing a seasonal or a yearly cough or mumble, just to say they are still alive!

I have concluded my experiment, now I will leave you to read and to discuss this topic amongst yourselves. You will be the judge.

Amen!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:31 am

Oh God, Nooooooooooooooooooo, its Qodsi Khanoom again! Must we hear this? ](*,)

It's a shame that IPC Constitution allows everyone rights to free speech. ](*,)

Help ](*,)
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby prologicam » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:47 am

AhreemanX wrote:The Experiment and The Conclusion

Folks:

This complete argument was an exercise. I have conducted a socio-psychological experiment to reach a conclusion. This conclusion which supposed to turn some theories in to facts and to prove to you that these facts are accurate was my desire since the beginning. Now I have reached that desired conclusion. I have concluded that:

Liberals, specifically “Old Liberals”,

I. Do not own a sense of humor

II. Do not have tolerance for criticism but they love flatteries

III. Cannot afford losing an argument

IV. Do not have any practical solutions but they are big with criticizing the “Alternative Solution” offered

V. If clearly losing an argument, then they shall scoop to any means as low as to lie about visible facts, to deny their own statements, to make false accusations, to distract from the course to divert from the facts and as the final resource to slander and to fly because they do not own the rational means to stand and argue.

This is the face of the Liberal Left, specifically the “Old Iranian American Liberals”.

For the student movement and the youth, I strongly suggest that you re-read and review this complete topic and self analyze on who said what. You would surely come to a conclusion not to blindly trust your fathers and your grand fathers. Your fathers and your grand fathers have sinned and they are directly or indirectly the intellectual or nonintellectual designers of 1979. Their actions have resulted in 1979 thus they have sinned. Until this day, they do not admit guilt; they empty shoulders from any responsibility, they offer no solutions and when an alternative solution offered, they fight it.

These Old Iranian American Liberals have not even taught Persian to their children but they are the champions of the Persian language and they want to purify the Persian language from the foreign footsteps!

In other words, they have created this misery which you have been living in it for over 3 decades and they are telling you that be patient and what they offer you is to maintain the Status Quo for another 3 decades while they sit their asses in Southern California piling up rhetorics in Iranian cheesy media in exile and wishing you well while sending you on your own in hope of one day to rise up against the Arabo-Islamic Beast. They give you flowers to put in IRGC guns and they teach you Cumbaya songs to hold hand and sing for the blood thirsty Basij!

Please recognize your fathers. Your fathers intellectual or ignorant have created 1979 and created this Hell for you to live in and now they wash their hands off of it.

They did not participate in reforming the reformable Imperial Iran but instead they either fled Iran before 1979 or after 1979. Their non participation had caused the tragedy, may some of them have helped bring down the Imperial Regime or may some just stayed silent in exile. May some tried to reform the not reformable Islamic Regime or may some kept cheering on the sidelines for the active opposition. The end results are that they still offer no solutions.

Iranian American Liberal Democrats are still sitting on the sidelines, blaming everything on the Shah, still defending Carter and now his son Obama, never tried to aid Bakhtiar to reform the Imperial Regime rather than to destroy Iran, and are still resistant towards invasion and liberation of Iran.

What solution have they offered then?
KIR (Khomeini’s Islamic Republic)

What solution do they offer now?
Absolute nothing!
Just a head full of ego and a belly full of air.

Your fathers and grand fathers have sinned, you have been paying for their sins for 3 decades and they are still sitting in exile, like typical “Career Exilists” and piling up garbage on cheesy Iranian tabloid TVs, Radios, Rag Sites, Ragazines and Rag Papers.

Solutions they give is Zero.
Huff and Puff + Kos O She’r, a truck load!

I urge you to discover and know better about the very nature of your fathers and grand fathers.

My experiment has concluded and I have reached my desired conclusion. The conclusion is self explanatory and all you have to do is to read this thread. It is clear as a glass.

What I offer is practical.
What they offer is the same old rhetorical non action.

We have now reached our conclusion and along the way we have also managed to drag out some rats and cockroaches out of the woodwork.

In the history of IPC, every time a serious action is about to take place and a serious discussion is in progress, these rats and cockroaches come out of the woodworks to release some random farts. By now, we are used to them. They serve no purpose but to once a while, releasing a seasonal or a yearly cough or mumble, just to say they are still alive!

I have concluded my experiment, now I will leave you to read and to discuss this topic amongst yourselves. You will be the judge.

Amen!

AX

Dear member of IPC,

, these rats and cockroaches come out of the woodworks to release some random farts.

Who are those people you refer to as animal with gases? What kind of doctor is that using the kind of words to express their views? If this is a doctor’s language then.............???

Since you asked people to judge the argument that you had with Maziar, in my opinion, you had created the argument for your own personal excuses by keeping on accusing him, diverting and eliminate the subject.

I for one, with above average intelligence like Maziar, am convicted beyond a shadow of a doubt, you were a sole responsible to creating an atmosphere that brought such unnecessary conflict leading to violation victimization of a fine an Iranian member in this club, you had no rights to do that.

Therefore, I here by charge you with violating the club, insulting and victimizing a member, and using faul language on all members of this club to reflect your own-high-self-rated views.

I invite all members who reads this charges to come forward and write out their opinions to the last three (3) messages Ahreeman wrote to Maziar.

We need to make him to see that doctors do not behave as he does.

Members of the IPC, please do not fear, just write your opinion in reference to the last three (3) messages of Ahreeman wrote to Maizar. If you like this club and care for him and other members, please take a look at the link for the messages:
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 6ef2413148

Thank you for your support.
Kamran
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Qods IRI » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Reply to Kaffir Barking Dog Rebelling against Harami Ahreeman

We begin this note

Members of the IPC, please do not fear, just write your opinion

I come forward, I have no fear

My opinion is

More fights amongst yourselves, more powerful we get. You are irrelevant. Death to all koffar al harami val muharebin al tanaqozi like Ahreeman and rest of mozdoorz like you. Die barking in exile you bastards. Death to Muharebs.

Ya Ali, Ya Ali, from Ali to Ali, Sayyad Ali Khamenei
Qods Force is yours

Allah o Akbar
Jihad al Akbar

We end this note.

Soldier of Islam

IRIB
http://www.irib.ir/

IRIB English