Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby prologicam » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:49 am

Hello,

Reply to Kaffir Barking Dog Rebelling against Harami Ahreeman

Well put!

Bism Allah al Rahman al Rahim

Nonsense!

In the name of Hazrat al Imam Sayyad Ali Khamenei

In the name of Haz-rat may be correct but al Imam Sayyad (hunter) (Thursday nights seyed) Ali Khamenei (handicap).

If he was the Imam, why did he lose one arm., then having a plastic hand decorated with jewellery. How you ca use jewellery on a plastic hands, beyond me!

Spiritual Leader of Global Shia’

Conniving leader and a global shit.

Representative of Allah on Earth
We begin this note

Representative of God's colonial of mentally challenged people on earth, an order that I have to rewrite.

come forward, I have no fear

It is brave of you not to fear whoever you don’t fear from, I was giving up, I thought members only had brains for chit-chatting, not challenging a wrong for right.

This is an example of how Iran got thrown over it’s entire history into a chaos. This is a little Iran, here to show everybody how two Iranians of highly educated and intellectuals couldn’t hold a string of conversation for more than two correspondence before they run away to opposite directions only to blame each other. This is what is happening with all the opposition of Ayetollah’s regime across the world. Well, to regenerate Iran, this is going to nowhere.

My opinion is

Well, opinion is for free people, not imprisoned.

More fights amongst yourselves, more powerful we get.

This is so true, I couldn’t agree more however, power is for weak people, strong ones don’t need that.

Strength comes from within, weapons are for weak people.

The new revolution is going to happen on 25, 11, 1390, the first day of religious leaders to be Court Marshaled across Iran. There you will see how it all works.

I know all Iranians don’t have the necessary qualifications to communicate to each other but this is only due to the occupation of Islam to Iran that broke down the string however, its all over now baby, you will see.

Death to all koffar al harami val muharebin al tanaqozi like Ahreeman and rest of mozdoorz like you.

Now wait a minute old boy, its fine to call Ahreeman whatever you want to but I will not let you to insult my intelligence. For this, I you will see an example of punishment.

Die barking in exile you bastards.

You sound like Ahreeman’s calling the members “rats and cockroaches releasing random farts”. Are you sure you haven’t been schooling together? This does not make me feel any warmer talking to you since you too have a one way system to deal with, luckily for you, I do have different tarif to set for different people, not just a one way system.

Death to Muharebs.

Long live Ghajarideh.

Ya Ali, Ya Ali, from Ali to Ali, Sayyad Ali Khamenei
Qods Force is yours

As far I know, he is only thursday nights seyed (no sayyad as in Hunter). I don’t know these foreigners can’t spell a simple word, I but you are not even a muslim since everything about you is so estranged.

Allah o Akbar

It isn’t “allah o akbar” wolly, it is allaho akbar. Even I for a complete fool know how to spell that. Who are you? Do you have an name, or shall I call you another godly name.

Any way, thank you for having the courage to come forward, at least you know you are ranting.

Thank you
Kamran
I make the difference, therefore I am.
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

The Final Solution to the Iranian Problem

Postby IPC » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:18 am

Friends:

Please review then following article by Ahreeman X:

Ahreeman X
November 11, 2011

The Growing IRI Octopod Parasite

What is Relevant?

There has been a lot of talk about the necessity for the union of the Iranian Opposition to stand tall against the IRI. This union will never happen and if it will ever happen (by a fat chance) it still means zilch. 2009 internal riots in IRI ended up as zilch; do you really think that a united opposition in exile will mean anything more? This is wishful thinking. With the background knowledge about the psyche of the Iranian opposition in exile and their strong convictions for their own sects (Mojahed, Monarchist, Marxist, Mossadeqist, Muslim, Nationalist, Liberal, etc.), it is most illogical to conclude that a united front, movement or party will ever form. All past tries has failed. There were trials but all ended up in errors!

The reality is that there is no need for a united front because one way or another, this united front will be irrelevant towards the freedom of Iran. There is also no need for the union of opinion. We do not need to unite with IRI Lobbyists and Iranian American Liberal Democrats. We do not even need to unite with the Liberal Left Faction of this opposition. All of these unions, debates, net chit chats and conferences will ultimately remain irrelevant.

Read More:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/IR ... /index.htm

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

The Final Solution to the Iranian problem

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:01 pm

The Final Solution to the Iranian problem

Good article.

I agree with :watcher:

Since 1979, Iranians inside and outside Iran have shown themselves to be totally incapable of doing anything about the mullah government.

America is their only hope.
مرگ بر رهبر :skull:
آزادی برای ایران
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Shahrzad BB » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:15 am

I vote for

Invasion Liberation
Slow and Painful Torture of Islamists
Mosque Burnings
And in my future clinic in Tehran …….
Strapping Peter Khan Zenderan’s hands and legs to four bed posts, belly down, butt wide open, rimed with honey while releasing a bucket full of giant red ants to crawl up his pipe. Of course this is purely therapeutical and scientifically beneficial for the mankind. It would open new doors to knowledge about human tolerance for pain. It would also be helpful for Peter’s mental health because it would help him to get in touch with his innerself …… DEEP inner self!

Prescription written by

Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB :D
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Shahrzad BB » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Every day we get one step closer to war. Every day there is a new story with IRI: Spies and IRGC all over the region, Atomic Bomb, UK Embassy, French Embassy, CIA Drone, I’m hoping for war. War will be the best thing happens for Iranians to get rid of IRI. All of us have family and friends in Iran, so what? All of us have to make sacrifices to free Iran. With no war, Iran will never become free. Might as well many Iranians die but the rest live in a free Iran. I can’t stand Iranian pacifists and bloody liberals. We did our best in 2009 and nothing happened. Not a single police officer or military man joined the revolts. Everyone stayed faithful to their Imam. American invasion is the only choice left and the only hope left. War means hope for freedom of Iran. The bad news is with Obama I doubt it. After Obama, chances are high.

Oh dear, what’s a girl to do?
I love war war war and more war

Dr. BB
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby maziar » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Response from Kamran to AX

Who are those people you refer to as animal with gases? What kind of doctor is that using the kind of words to express their views? If this is a doctor’s language then.............???

Since you asked people to judge the argument that you had with Maziar, in my opinion, you had created the argument for your own personal excuses by keeping on accusing him, diverting and eliminate the subject.

I for one, with above average intelligence like Maziar, am convicted beyond a shadow of a doubt, you were a sole responsible to creating an atmosphere that brought such unnecessary conflict leading to violation victimization of a fine an Iranian member in this club, you had no rights to do that.

Therefore, I here by charge you with violating the club, insulting and victimizing a member, and using faul language on all members of this club to reflect your own-high-self-rated views.

I invite all members who reads this charges to come forward and write out their opinions to the last three (3) messages Ahreeman wrote to Maziar.

We need to make him to see that doctors do not behave as he does.

Members of the IPC, please do not fear, just write your opinion in reference to the last three (3) messages of Ahreeman wrote to Maizar. If you like this club and care for him and other members, please take a look at the link for the messages:
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 6ef2413148

Thank you for your support.

From Maziar to Kamran:

Dear kamran; the last time that I posted on IPC was on November 02, 2011. I was so upset with the unprofessional conducts and ill mannerism of the IPC founder that I did not wan to be any part of it any longer.

Recently I visited the site to see if my multiple articles are still there or he deleted them, which I would prefer. But I saw that he stood by his policies and did not delete them. I also visited the “Club” section to see if anyone had expressed any opinion about Mr. Ahreeman’s misbehaviors. I have seen your response of November 03 and 06 to his misconducts. In your November 06 post you challenged the club members to speak up against his misbehavior but unfortunately no one has done it, either for or against. That tells me not that many intellectuals visit the club.

Your response has inspired me to write this letter appreciating your participation and speaking out against the misconduct of this egotistic man.

As you have noticed; he constantly uses four letter words as an instrument for his argument, as uneducated plumbers and street gangs do. He calls himself a Doctor but his writings put doubt in my mind and make me think that he is one of those millions of Iranians who either got their doctoral title from their mommy when they were four years old or after they got married their wife gave them the title to brag among her lady friends.

There are great numbers of Iranians who do have doctoral degree but for every one real Dr. There are 100 fake ones. I live in Southern California and see the advertisings in local papers and radios; Persian melon $.69 per lb under supervision of Dr. so and so, travel or real estates agency under “Modiriat” of Dr. so and so or Mohandes so and so.

As you have noticed Ahreeman X uses the language of street thugs (four letter words and his pines) not a language of a Dr. or any person with a college degree. Usually people with poor sense of logic and shallow intellect use “F” word or their pines to intimidate and silence their opponents and that is exactly what Ahreeman X has been doing all along.

Before I join the Club we corresponded, via email, several times. I noticed that his list of 8,000 years of Iranian kings was flowed and could mislead the young people that he claims that the majority of the Club members are young. I brought that to his attention and told him that all pre-Hakhamenied kings that you listed are Ellamite not Iranian.

Ellamite were the natives of the land before the Aryans immigrated and they are not from Aryan stock. His answer was that “I am a historian scientist and the info is correct. Next day I emailed him again that any source that I have checked Ellamite were not Iranians prior to Cyrus the Grate, even Webster Illustrated Encyclopedia reads; Ellamite are known to be the children of Saul who according to Torah was the son of Noah and the term “Semitic” is derived from “Saul. His response was. The only encyclopedia that you should trust is “Encyclopedia Ahreemanica”.

This statement plus other claims that he makes such as I am God, or his misspelling is an invention of his, etc. tells me that the man is suffering from a severe case of “Narcissism”.

When he claimed to be a scientist in the field of history I gave him the benefit of doubt and inquired and asked him what the field of your formal education is? He responded; business administration. I did not say anything because one could read great numbers of history book and become expert, even though not a scientist. But I do know that in the United State’s educational system there is no doctoral degree in the field of business administration. I myself minored in business administration but chose my major “Economics” so I could continue toward my doctoral program in “Economics”.

For above reason I think that Ahreeman X is a self proclaimed doctor, as most Iranians are. He demonstrated this with his writings that have no depth and also his constant use of street-smart language.

If he tell us what his real name is and where he received his PhD, it would be easy to check it out. But he uses the excuse that the Hezbollah is after him yet his gigantic ego forced him to put his biography and pictures all over the IPC site bragging that he grew up as an upper class in Darbar with Shah and Hoveyda and his father was a Minster of Shah and his mother a Qajar assistant to Farah. Being a Qajar from mother side makes him to be proud of Agha Mohammad Shah the butcher that he calls him the Emperor.

The Qajars were the Tartar Turks with no sense of patriotism for Iran in them which was the reason that they gave away the country, either as a gift that Fatali Shah gave a large part of Caspian see to Katherine of Russia to please the woman, or lost it through two unnecessary wars and later through borrowing money from the Tsars and the British and spending it in “Farangstan” (France) then paying back the personal loan by giving those nations exclusive trade and tax privileges on the expense of poor working Iranians. So being a Qajar is nothing to be proud of.

If him and other descendants of Qajars became Iranians, I have no objection to that, but trying to glorify the butcher of Kerman who copied his idol Teymour Lang by making a pyramid out of men, women and children’s head in Kerman to avenge what the Afshars, the other Turks, had done to him in Gorgan is despicable. He calls Agh. Mo. the Emperor because Agh. Mo. Stood up against the Ottomans, well so did Shah Esmail, Abbas, Karim Khan Zand, etc.

He has also claimed that he is a professor in San Diego State University with numerous pictures of him while lecturing. How hard would that be for the Hezbollah to find him? What will hiding name do for him when the pictures and the address are already there!

This tells me that he is hiding his name from the people of this site that he is fooling not from the Hezbollah. About being a professor and those picture; as far as I am concerned, he could have been a janitor there or being a “Ghaltagh” that he is, he could borrowed the room for an afternoon for picture taking. We had these types of people in Iran and they are here as well.

I took the time to write this in response to him for his usage of “rat, F, and etc. that you coated him in your letter because I have lost respect for him and do not dignify reading any of his posts.

Just to show you what kind of relationship he has ended I am copying and pasting part of his email written to me before I joined the club. His email bellow can tell you that it was my political views that he could not tolerate, it had nothing to do with my writings.

From Ahreeman X to Maziar

What I like about you is that your writings both in Persian and English are almost error free. You will be amazed that most of the Iranian scholars, authors, doctors and professors’ material are full of spell, grammar, plural / singular, tense, capitalization and punctuation errors. This would lessen the value of their writings for the readers and make them look unprofessional. I hate spending hours editing these college professors’ writings and they never learn to self edit themselves no matter how many times I tell them to. With you, I can see that I can trust you to self edit yourself. Your writing is very clear and error free. I can tell that you do go over your writing a few times.

II. I do not know what you know of me but I have been studying history since age 10. I am a history freak. What I am doing in IPC is not copy /pasting the history of Iran written by various old farts out there. What I am doing is to gather decades of study, a massive private library and collection of my research and papers and re-writing the Iranian history.

I do not repeat the same old dogmatic rhetorics written since Herodot and Bal’ami. I am writing the history of Iran from scratch. I am a Scientific Historian not a Dogmatic Historian.

So when you tell me that my information is wrong because you have never heard of it, then you must understand that this is exactly my point. What you read in IPC is not written anywhere else. What you read everywhere else is what has been written for thousands of years and it is all outdated information.

I approach history as an evolving science and ever changing science which updates itself via the latest archeological, historical and scientific discoveries and digging of thousands of unread documents or known read history books.

What you read in IPC is the Neo History of Iran. As I stated, I do not retell history but I rewrite history. I only consider a handful of experts as scientific historians (ex Kaveh Farrokh), the rest are bang and bologna story tellers belonging to Jurassic era (ex Naser Engheta’).

So when you tell me I am wrong because Hassan or Hussein wrote so, then I will tell you that I am right because I said so and “I am the source”. I am the original writer of this history and my books, papers and articles are the result of decades of study, research and writing.

III. I will gladly debate you on history but not in e-mail. I will only debate in the IPC Club. If you want to continue this debate, we can do it there and I will participate as much as the time allows.

IV. I must really find you and your writing interesting because I am spending this much time on e-mail with you. We are receiving a good 500 e-mails a week and at least a 100 of them are directed to me. Even if I want to, there is no way on earth that I can reply to all of them, but one thing is for sure. I read all of them and if they deserve a reply, I will surely do them out of respect for the readers.

Once a while I read something very interesting and I must admit that your book was one. I like the concept which is something totally original or at least for me it was original.

Part of the above email also indicate that he is suffering from Narcissism

Another one of his gimmicks: I just noticed that he added "Private first class" with a stripe under my insignia Faravahar without my permission.
Thank you Kamran and so long
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby prologicam » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Dear Maziar,

My apologies for delaying in my reply, no excuse except Christmas time.

Recently I visited the site to see if my multiple articles are still there or he deleted them, which I would prefer.

Once, I was pissed off with his holiness behavior, when I was some sort of his officer, he took my badge away from my avatar, I was free after that.

You see, despite all that democracy humans cry about, people still have to be forced to do what they could do in peace time, this means a dictating life upon humans has become greater in present time than in the past.

This leads to a losing self-control by individuals when they constantly have to be told what to do despite all the democracy and freedom they shout about.

In your November 06 post you challenged the club members to speak up against his misbehavior but unfortunately no one has done it, either for or against. That tells me not that many intellectuals visit the club.

We had so many intellectuals in the club before, but our holy man managed to piss them off one after another, the same way as did with you. There is a strange phenomena about his behavior with intelligent people raising the question why he becomes emotional with them. 

There were so many times I wanted to warn you of the outcome of your communications at the beginning, but I did not want to interfere. It was obvious to me by witnessing his pattern from the past communications, your debate with him would also turn sour soon. Please take some time and make a research on his communications with some of the members you’d think they had enough intelligence to hold onto a thread of conversation for longer than just a two correspondences.

Most members in the club are much in favor of flirting and chattering around the same way they do in Facebook/Twitter, etc....., and his holiness is happy with little obedience knowing those people are not decision makers cannot put a 2 + 2 without counting their fingers first.

BTW, “Fortunate” is a subject to misinterpretation, it lacks specification.

Your response has inspired me to write this letter appreciating your participation and speaking out against the misconduct of this egotistic man.

I too am quite baffled why every time somebody knows a bit of history, politics, economy, etc, he gets so fiery and starts bullying and blackmailing the person to get rid of them, it seems quite an emotional ability.

Also, he uses the information that one reveals private emails to him, not in the way to become a public matter of debate but a matter of using them against the person in public in a ridiculing way. 

Egotistic is a perfect match to describe his holiness personality. Holiness because “Ahreeman” is from religious fantasies.

As you have noticed; he constantly uses four letter words as an instrument for his argument, as uneducated plumbers and street gangs do.

No, that is because he is BAFFLED to why with a dick and two balls operating like a third leg why he has tits like young girls, don’t you see, he is angry at them, nothing else, this way, material gains is the driving force, below the waist.

He calls himself a Doctor but his writings put doubt in my mind and make me think that he is one of those millions of Iranians who either got their doctoral title from their mommy when they were four years old or after they got married their wife gave them the title to brag among her lady friends.

Certainly, its all of those terms you used to describe! 

There are great numbers of Iranians who do have doctoral degree but for every one real Dr. There are 100 fake ones. I live in Southern California and see the advertising in local papers and radios; Persian melon $.69 per lb under supervision of Dr. so and so, travel or real estates agency under “Modiriat” of Dr. so and so or Mohandes so and so.

I saw a man wearing mask and just waving a hand-fan over the kebab tray in a Persian restaurant in Toronto, I said to the owner he was doing a good job of it, the keeper said he was one of the top surgeon in a top hospital in Iran, now here doing this job. 

I am certain, humans forget their past when they later reach a higher status of life, therefore they pop out of definitions and start living in a world of comparisons, that is why they lack the adequate appreciation for what they have in life, therefore become unsatisfactorily eager which eats them like cancer. They lose the values and properties of their gains very quickly because they are looking at something else consequently lose the pleasure of their gains So, being a Dr. is a cooperative life enough to put the lid onto the fundamental values and properties syncing way out of defined interaction with time of their growth.

That is exactly why this world is so corrupted. Imagine a glass of water has no value by a riverside but the same glass of water has a great value in a desert. So, the mean values and properties of human needs is unknown to human by a definition because they live by artificial values, therefore manufactured and artificial, let this example set president to millions of other examples. 

You should know, when a person is sleep, not a problem waking them up but if a person pretending sleep, you can’t wake them up.

<<As you have noticed Ahreeman X uses the language of street thugs (four letter words and his pines) not a language of a Dr. or any person with a college degree.[/quote]

Indeed, it’s called “using the wrong end of the stick”.

Usually people with poor sense of logic and shallow intellect use “F” word or their pines to intimidate and silence their opponents and that is exactly what Ahreeman X has been doing all along.

In another word they are using bullying tactics, a technique used to deter enemies, but not friends, a complete state of confusion.

His response was. The only encyclopedia that you should trust is “Encyclopedia Ahreemanica”.

Don’t worry, fantasy is a norm of the day, it is something that has been drummed into children since their early age, some of them come out of it, some don’t. 

This statement plus other claims that he makes such as I am God, or his misspelling is an invention of his, etc. tells me that the man is suffering from a severe case of “Narcissism”.

I see those religious terms like “Amen”, “God”, “Ahreeman”, “Angel”, “Devil”, “Heaven”, “Hell”, etc....., are often used by him, that is why I see him as a religious person, a holy man. Some people don’t realize that using words shows how the person think therefore showing their personality. If a person uses religious words all day long, we would say he has a religious personality, if a person uses religious term occasionally, we would say he has a religious tendency, but if a person doesn’t use any of the religious words, then we would say he is a non-religious person, or a scientist. The again, if a person claims to be a scientist, then why using any religious words at all?

If a person doesn’t know or cannot distinguish a religious word from a non-religious, then why not ask or watch and learn.

When he claimed to be a scientist in the field of history I gave him the benefit of doubt and inquired and asked him what the field of your formal education is? He responded; business administration. I did not say anything because one could read great numbers of history book and become expert, even though not a scientist. But I do know that in the United State’s educational system there is no doctoral degree in the field of business administration. I myself minored in business administration but chose my major “Economics” so I could continue toward my doctoral program in “Economics”. 

For above reason I think that Ahreeman X is a self proclaimed doctor, as most Iranians are. He demonstrated this with his writings that have no depth and also his constant use of street-smart language.

Contradictions are the reason for finding the facts. Facts have dimensions called evidence. For a Dr., writing has to be non erratic, interwoven between threads like silkworms, formed by the skills of hard core studies while self proclaim styles reflect to certify their theories, not facts. Self proclaimed styles belong to history, today, facts speak a language, something we don’t see in his writings despite how much of a fact he theories.

If he tell us what his real name is and where he received his PhD, it would be easy to check it out. But he uses the excuse that the Hezbollah is after him yet his gigantic ego forced him to put his biography and pictures all over the IPC site bragging that he grew up as an upper class in Darbar with Shah and Hoveyda and his father was a Minster of Shah and his mother a Qajar assistant to Farah.

You see the photo in my avatar, the man is of my grand father, he was born 160 years ago in a village of a village of those days Iran. His father was “Kad Khoda” (mayor of a village), when a traveling darvish passing through the village stopped at their house for the nigh, since the man had some knowledge about herbal medicine, my grandfather was chewing his brain for it. When he became a teenage, he packed up his gears and left home towards a bigger town. There he laid his stall and started practicing herbal medicines and building his knowledge about medicines fast and furiously. He ended up to become the most famous doctor and surgeon in the whole of province, my dad said they were bringing him patients from over thousands of kilometers. He became a billionair. I remember when I was 4-5, I went to his room for “Aidi” (new year gift), when he opened his tall old fashion wardrobe, it was filled with money, he ended up buying many mansions and a pharmacy and live 104 years. he also past the test set for him at the Daneshgah Tehran” (Tehran University) to give him the official certificate of doctor. The moral of the story is to illustrate how two people can become a doctor and a Dr. in so far apart in between. As they say, “the proof is in the pudding”. I love him for his efforts to progress in life so successfully, I wouldn’t say that about founder.

We have seen doctors and Dr. writings in the past. one element does not exist in them all is the bullying, shouting, screaming, swearing, accusing, blackmailing, diverting attentions, personalizing and all the other misfits just because to win their ways.

Being a Qajar from mother side makes him to be proud of Agha Mohammad Shah the butcher that he calls him the Emperor.

That is the reason for not knowing; Forcing people to agree does not mean they accept, latter comes from within.

The Qajars were the Tartar Turks with no sense of patriotism for Iran in them which was the reason that they gave away the country, either as a gift that Fatali Shah gave a large part of Caspian see to Katherine of Russia to please the woman, or lost it through two unnecessary wars and later through borrowing money from the Tsars and the British and spending it in “Farangstan” (France) then paying back the personal loan by giving those nations exclusive trade and tax privileges on the expense of poor working Iranians. So being a Qajar is nothing to be proud of.

This causes a conflict conflict attitude, making one to swim against the river flow, going forward while going back, creating a stalemate situation. 

It is not easy to come in terms with something one inherited something precious yet so undesirable, it makes it hard to keep it or throw it away, not easy.

If him and other descendants of Qajars became Iranians, I have no objection to that, but trying to glorify the butcher of Kerman who copied his idol Teymour Lang by making a pyramid out of men, women and children’s head in Kerman to avenge what the Afshars, the other Turks, had done to him in Gorgan is despicable. He calls Agh. Mo. the Emperor because Agh. Mo. Stood up against the Ottomans, well so did Shah Esmail, Abbas, Karim Khan Zand, etc...

To only way to keep such precious inheritance (either negative or positive ways) is to change people's minds and hearts for it (so to speak) instead of against it, that zaps the energy out, leaving nothing to deal with other issue. The situation can become self antagonizing and tangling like a “Klaf sar dar gom” (spaghetti junction), confusing and far from easiness and steady.

I took the time to write this in response to him for his usage of “rat, F, and etc. that you coated him in your letter because I have lost respect for him and do not dignify reading any of his posts.

Yes, that is quite childish act when some people keep shooting themselves in the foot while they can easily resolve a simple problem that shouldn’t be there in first place. 

For him, winning is the greater issue than coming in terms with, an old fashion style ayetollahs doing today, unlike modern style to do with subtlety. 

It is of a great regret when a person comes to America and presented with all the advance form of life yet decide to speak so rotten of others who constantly suffer from severe suppression. What is a point of calling a vulnerable person “rat, F, and etc.? Do they know what vulnerable is? Do they have empathy? Are they still human after reaching America? I don’t use the word “shame” because it does not represent facts, but petty them, yes.

Another one of his gimmicks: I just noticed that he added "Private first class" with a stripe under my insignia Faravahar without my permission.

Yes, tarnishing people’s avatar is what he had been doing since creating his club. Anybody walks in here, quickly receives an army badge of some sort or whatever its called, without having a choice.

Important: I urge members of this club to read the last 3 correspondences Ahreeman wrote to Maziar to see and tell who is insulting, arrogant and victimizing language, do not be afraid!

Maziar, your writings are wonderful, please carry on delighting readers of all kind, I certainly enjoy reading them. Since your disappointment with our holy man, I sent two emails to you requesting a reply, please send me a simple email, thank you.

I would also like to urge you to carry on with your writings here and everywhere else, so all Iranians can benefit from gaining knowledge from their history.

keep in touch

Kamran

prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Alpha808 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:47 pm

American restraint or logic is not something that we can count on.
Alpha808
Private

Postby maziar » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:14 am

Thank you Kamran for your response.

Maziar, your writings are wonderful, please carry on delighting readers of all kind, I certainly enjoy reading them. Since your disappointment with our holy man, I sent two emails to you requesting a reply, please send me a simple email, thank you.

Thanks for the complement but I do not care to post my writings on this site any longer. As you have mentioned the intellectual members have left this site and I do not want to waste energy to argue with this guy.

I did not receive any email from you. I received an email today from IPC informing me that there is a response to my post, if I care to read it.

Thinking that the response could be from him, I spammed the email.

Then I thought that the response could be from you, so that is why I am here.

I just sent you an email via the address that is on your profile. If you did not receive my email please use my address that are on my articles in the main site and forward the two email that I did not receive.
Thank you Kamran
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Atusa Qajar » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Take a good look at ourselves before we critic others

To Maziar Aptin, Prologicam and Qods IRI:

Ahreeman maybe called many things but he is way above all of you because he grants you the right to free speech even if you bash, trash and slander him. That’s the sign of a free thinker, a liberated man and a democratic man. Ask yourselves if the situation would be vice versa, would you allowed Ahreeman or anyone else in that manner to bash and trash you in public and in a tribune as popular and trafficked as IPC? That’s what makes Ahreeman a better person than all of you and majority of Iranian so-called intellectuals such as you.

I could let go of your Ahreeman bashing and trashing because lots of it always happens in IPC. Ahreeman is a controversial person and along the road, his many enemies criticize, slander and bash and trash him. It comes with the territory of publishing IPC.

I can’t let go of your lengthy bashing and trashing of members of this club. There are highly intellectual members residing in this club which do not care to reply to your childish ranting. Time is too precious to respond to bashing, trashing and rants. No one bothered to respond to your Axis of Evil (LOL) because no one cares about your crusade in IPC. It is a joke! What is your crusade? Let us together review your crusade:

Maziar Aptin

Congratulations, out of all the members and readers of this club, two people showed sympathy to your determination to bash and trash Ahreeman. One was a Hezbollahi Arab agent of IRI and one was an irresponsible, unstable and emotional ex-moderator of this club who damaged this club beyond repair.

You wrote a number interesting historical articles. They were mostly interesting because they suggested another point of view and they spoke of some new concepts, but you were extremely biased in all of them, over killing Shah of Iran and historical facts along with it. In your history short papers you kept on writing about different approaches but non with any backup reasoning or source.

Ahreeman edited and rewrote (some parts) of your horribly, carelessly and sadly put together Pigeon English gibberish and turned each of them to a readable, clearly written articles. He worked a long time to edit them, find proper images, photo shop them, reformat and design your mess of paragraphs and program and publish them as easily read and error free articles. I seen what you wrote before and what he published after. As a matter of fact a number of your articles are still posted in the club and are also published in the website. People can read what you wrote in the club and what Ahreeman published in the website. People are not stupid and they can read and they did read and that is why they don’t bother to reply to your childish rants.

Ahreeman did not bully you. Ahreeman did not bash you because of your politics. Club is full of liberals and you are not the first one. You are nothing special who came along the way and granted us your intellectual writings. Website is full of authors. You are not the first and you will not be the last.

Your problem with Ahreeman is your intolerance for critic, reasoning, humor and opposing politics.

Do you think it helps your cause to write a long post full of insults, put downs, lies, rubbish and bash and trash Ahreeman? Don’t you think everyone here already is well aware of who Ahreeman is and what he does?

I have to admit that Ahreeman is hot tempered, hard to handle, rude from time to time and moody, but he never lies and never throws undeserved critics and he never kisses ass.

Your feelings got hurt because of the way Ahreeman treated you, but why don’t you also take a look at what he had done for you? The best versions of your articles, fully illustrated and beautifully edited and designed are now available for everyone to read online. People can actually appreciate your work the way it meant to be written. Take a look at your work outside of IPC or in the club. Take a look at your work published in the website. A blind man can see the difference, can you?

Ahreeman spent a lot of time working on your work and published it to perfection. Ahreeman made you much better known in the Iranian community. You got mad because he told you in public to please pay more attention to your spell and grammar. You took this as a put down. Ahreeman bothered to go over one of your works and write a lengthy letter to you correcting your whole article full of errors to the point that in some paragraphs it did not make sense and the reader would become confused. He went over and over your work, corrected it, sent you emails of the corrections so you could learn from your mistakes. You didn’t bother to fix or learn anything. You are a typical elder Iranian who knows it all and gets offended by facts but you prefer someone to kiss your butt and praise you.

You should be thankful of Ahreeman’s hard work and his portrayal of you as a professional author. I think it is opposite and you are mad at him because he criticized you in public and he criticized your writing skills, your opinion on creating a political party and your belief system of liberalism.

Ahreeman never bashed and trashed you nor wrote lies, put downs, rants and rubbish about you. You did all the latter. You are the egotist with a huge ego who could not take criticism and you back lashed by a mass of lies, bash and trash.

You should be thankful to Ahreeman for all of his hard work to make you a relevant author. You did not thank him but rather trashed him. Do you think people are stupid and not intellectual enough to see through your rants.

So you preferred your writings to be deleted in IPC? As Cat stated before, we spend a lot of time making Iranian authors’ works presentable, polished to perfection and published. Iranian authors are moody, egotistic and unappreciative. OK I can’t generalize. I will be a fool to generalize. Let me try again. People like you are moody, egotistic and unappreciative. Every time an author throws a tantrum like you done, we cannot delete all of our hard work. For this reason we have an editorial policy:

Editorial Policy
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/editorial-policy/index.htm

We can’t delete our hard work because an old man acts like a child and publicly makes a fool of himself. Do you assume your slanders would portray a different version of Ahreeman for the readers than they already know? Readers already know Ahreeman’s negative side and positive side. Nothing you can say would change their mind. Many people like you come and go in IPC and trash and bash Ahreeman. Good or bad, there is only one Ahreeman and gracefully he had done a lot for the Iranian community.

For you, Ahreeman was good. Before Ahreeman, you were a local writer only known to a few in Orange County and San Diego but Ahreeman gave you a global identity and fame. Ahreeman has been very good to you, very nice to you and if you bother to review his posts, he didn’t speak ill of you and I know for sure that still he respects you as a person, an author and a patriot.

You did the opposite by bashing, trashing and lying. What is it with elder Iranian males who often act like little boys, fly away from discussions and then trash the other party?

Maziar Aptin, you should be ashamed of yourself for behaving so childishly in public and trashing someone who helped you, so bad. Please don’t be a typical Elder Iranian Egotistic male and rise above it because you are too intelligent to behave in such manner.

You are so typical. You dish it out but you can’t dish it in. You state humor, jokes, cranks, even dishing out sexism but you can’t take what you dish out.

You spoke of Lori Forouzandeh to Ahreeman as a 3rd person and a commodity. It is pretty ignorant of you to think of women such as this. Lori Foruzandeh is an IPC author the same as you, what gives you the right to treat her without respect and call her as Ahreeman’s corporal wanting to take a chance with you who is a married man.

You still don’t understand the rank system in IPC rising by the number of posts which makes the club fun and different. You take this as an insult by Ahreeman because you don’t understand it and you don’t understand that Ahreeman has nothing to do with your rank, it is a club thing which you don’t get it. The ranks are programmed to be given by Data Base not by Ahreeman. You don’t technically understand something, so you come up with assumptions and conspiracies!

You insult women of this club but then get offended by Ahreeman’s humor sending you one back by funny faces of liberal women. As I said it, you dish out whatever you want but too egotistic to dish in what you dish out. So you assume women of this club are whores? Non intellectuals and dumb to even talk to directly?

Ahreeman is not a janitor and members of this club are not idiots or non intellectuals. By stating such things, you will only hurting your own public image. You should be appreciative of what Ahreeman has done for you. Hundreds of people die to speak to him and he went out of his way to do his best for you. This is not a way to treat friends. Maziar Aptin rise above your petty silly problems which you think you have with Ahreeman and be fair. You are too experienced and too old to act so childish.

Prologicam

You should really be ashamed of yourself. You have been with IPC since the beginning, but you act like a silly child! Why are you mad at Ahreeman? Isn’t Ahreeman the one who should be mad at you?

As an ex-moderator of this club, as an activist and a patriot you should set a role model for younger Iranians and younger members of this club but what have you done?

In one day, you deleted all of your posts in this club. Ahreeman told you it is your right to delete all of your posts but by doing so, you have made thousands of topics, debates, and discussions in this club meaningless. Take a look at all of the topics which you ruined. Then he asked you why have you done that? You never answered. Then he told you, please next time that you get drunk and moody and mad at him, don’t go ruin all of the topics of this club.

What you have done is beyond forgiveness. Ahreeman trusted you with this club and you went and ruined thousands of topics. You have bugged Ahreeman for years to trust you and he finally trusted you but did you show worthiness?

I am well aware of everyone’s writings and emails with Ahreeman because I am, the one who reviews and monitors Ahreeman, Cat and everyone’s emails in their absence. I am well aware of everyone’s private dialogues with Ahreeman. I know every detail, you can’t play your games and twist the truth with me.

Ahreeman did not reveal your private secrets which he knows a lot about them. He only talked about selling stuff in eBay but has he ever revealed anything private which you told him? You are screaming wolf for nothing.

Ahreeman has tons of private secrets about every member of this club, trade of emails, photos and documents. Ahreeman has never revealed anyone’s secrets, private matters or photos in public even after breakups and breaking apart. Ahreeman never spills the beans and I am well aware of that because years in and years out I have monitored his emails and I have never seen him to scoop so low to unveil anyone’s private business in public.

You have many private issues told to Ahreeman. Trading in eBay was not an issue. Ahreeman is everyone’s secret keeper. Maybe you need to also be a fairer judge of the characters.

I don’t know what is with you and obsession with Ahreeman’s third leg, testicles, tities and breasts which you speak of so much but Ahreeman has not done you wrong. Ahreeman never harmed you. The worst Ahreeman done to you was to seize communication with you because you made thousands of IPC topics meaningless by deleting your posts. You were not just a member deleting his posts but you were a major contributor to debates and discussions and by deleting your posts you damaged the club. Worst than that is to be a moderator and pull such a prank.

You are the guilty party not Ahreeman. Today you talk trash about Ahreeman, you bash Ahreeman and you seek rebellion against Ahreeman for what? Yes his mistake was trusting you at the first place.

Ahreeman called you unstable and every word of it is true. You cannot be trusted with anything because you are unstable. You let your personal feelings to interfere with your responsibilities. You were mad at Ahreeman so you ruined thousands of topics. That was disrespect for every member of this club and every reader of this club and every future reader of this club who will read these topics ruined by you.

Prologicam, you are so illogical, emotional and unstable. You are beyond forgiveness. You should also be ashamed of yourself for slandering Ahreeman. You should slander yourself for being so unstable and irresponsible.

Yes Prologicam, you are an illogical, unstable and unreliable certified drunk. Seek the problem within yourself before you condemn Ahreeman.

Qods IRI

You, oh forget about you. I shouldn’t even bother. Why bother? You are a despicable person with a history of a decade of hacking and sabotaging this club in person, reporting this club to get it off the net (Yahoo and AOL) and once we created our own independent server, you had no choice but to once a while slander Ahreeman and members. You have done everything to destroy this club and once failed, now once a while you bash and trash Ahreeman and members.

If you three look at this problem from the point of the view which I stated, then you can only imagine how silly is your crusade joined by the three of you primarily to bash Ahreeman and then to trash this club and its members.

Maziar Aptin, Prologicam and Qods IRI, please grow up, change your ways and behave in adult manners because life is too short. You are only damaging yourselves in public and everyone who reads these rants and raves will laugh at you.

Absence of replies to your rants is not a sign of intellectual lacks in IPC but it is the sign of intellectualism which denies you a pleasure of response. Please act your age rather than acting as children.

Regards,
AQ
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby prologicam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:55 am

Dear Atusa,

You should really be ashamed of yourself. You have been with IPC since the beginning, but you act like a silly child! Why are you mad at Ahreeman? Isn’t Ahreeman the one who should be mad at you?

Below, I will not defend myself, in return, I will demonstrate your lack of adequate understanding of today's reality. I will demonstrate how your mind is stuck in the past, therefore your words and their refelections on others.

What is the meaning of "Shame"? Isn't is out of a fantasy mind? A word out of religion fantasies. Is that one of your English word learnt in church? No Sir, in the modern day we use the word "Guilty", shame is for centuries ago to use, belonging to the work of a fantasia character named "Devil", please use productive words to express your today's specified personality.
How can you use the term "Silly child"? Isn't it against discrimination Act? How dare you call children "Silly"? Would you call "Mozart" and millions alike children "Silly child"? How old fashion some people are in a modern world?

As an ex-moderator of this club, as an activist and a patriot you should set a role model for younger Iranians and younger members of this club but what have you done?

Patriot is a dead duck in water, it has no meaning except for people with religious tendency. Please, if you don't want to imagine, then take a pencil and a piece of paper to draw the mathematical diagram of the rapid use of the word in the past, starting from history up to date to see the rapidly declining and fading from it's usage, therefore theoretically usable by religious people who have washed of their own minds but not by practical people who use fact, knowing that religious is created by dead people who cannot talk, practically.

Why should I set a role model for Iranians only? What is wrong with other natives? Am I writing Farsi that you could say other natives can't read. won't it be a discriminative model? Also, why should it be for "Younger members" only? What is wrong with older members? Isn't that an race and age discrimination?

In one day, you deleted all of your posts in this club. Ahreeman told you it is your right to delete all of your posts but by doing so, you have made thousands of topics, debates, and discussions in this club meaningless. Take a look at all of the topics which you ruined. Then he asked you why have you done that? You never answered. Then he told you, please next time that you get drunk and moody and mad at him, don’t go ruin all of the topics of this club.

I deleted my posts as he put it "it is my right". The consequence of exercising my right does not leave any questions to ask. My right is what I practiced, the rest is just empty words, neither hearing nor replying. When I practice my right, I don't have to justify myself unless I have been asked to do so, not questioned, I refuse to answer under duress.

Then he told me as you put it "not to do it again when I am drunk", but he had already taken me off the moderator position, why ask not to do it again if I can't anyway therefore, too much talk made the request invalid.

What you have done is beyond forgiveness. Ahreeman trusted you with this club and you went and ruined thousands of topics. You have bugged Ahreeman for years to trust you and he finally trusted you but did you show worthiness?

Please, don't patronise with me, I am neither asking for forgiveness nor I use the ancient term "Forgive" made by religious people, please bring out practical words from your mind so I know you are not fooling me.
He who claims to have the power of fairy god, should not regret of his own decisions.

I am well aware of everyone’s writings and emails with Ahreeman because I am, the one who reviews and monitors Ahreeman, Cat and everyone’s emails in their absence. I am well aware of everyone’s private dialogues with Ahreeman. I know every detail, you can’t play your games and twist the truth with me.

What is with the "Dialog" every tom dick and harry is using nowadays including the twitter boy ghost town? Doesn't just correspondence and or conversation do express the meanings any more? Does the term "Dialog" used when two presidents have correspondence?

You are so sure of yourself. Well don't be, your self assured tendency has come from people, they can take you up and, they can bring you down.

Ahreeman did not reveal your private secrets which he knows a lot about them. He only talked about selling stuff in eBay but has he ever revealed anything private which you told him? You are screaming wolf for nothing.

I think you are mistaken. He knows nothing much of me, in maters of fact, public know more about me than he does. All he knows about me is my French and eBay connections, I told him once by mistake in my emails to him, he used them against me in public, it is an act of blackmailing. There is nothing else he knows about me, if he or you do, I here by declare that you should revealed without any excuses.

Ahreeman has tons of private secrets about every member of this club, trade of emails, photos and documents. Ahreeman has never revealed anyone’s secrets, private matters or photos in public even after breakups and breaking apart. Ahreeman never spills the beans and I am well aware of that because years in and years out I have monitored his emails and I have never seen him to scoop so low to unveil anyone’s private business in public.

It is not their private business, it is their private information. No private information, non whatsoever under no circumstances should be revealed without the revealer's permission, it is an act of betray..
First, I don't care if he has the entire encyclopaedia about everyone in the world, nothing to do with me, secondly, he will use them if anybody go against him, I have no doubt.

My understanding lets me to warn people not to reveal any private information with him in any form of conversations.

You have many private issues told to Ahreeman. Trading in eBay was not an issue. Ahreeman is everyone’s secret keeper. Maybe you need to also be a fairer judge of the characters.

As I said, I only had two private details, both were out in open by him, there is nothing else, if there is please bring it out.

I don’t know what is with you and obsession with Ahreeman’s third leg, testicles, tities and breasts which you speak of so much but Ahreeman has not done you wrong. Ahreeman never harmed you. The worst Ahreeman done to you was to seize communication with you because you made thousands of IPC topics meaningless by deleting your posts. You were not just a member deleting his posts but you were a major contributor to debates and discussions and by deleting your posts you damaged the club. Worst than that is to be a moderator and pull such a prank.

Wouldn't you be confused if you were to be so proud of your male tools yet at the same with tiptoes, becoming frustrated and not able to punish yourself taking it on others at first sight? I know I would, but I am not so proud of my mine as he is. It's a man thing, you would not understand regardless how well I describe.

You are the guilty party not Ahreeman. Today you talk trash about Ahreeman, you bash Ahreeman and you seek rebellion against Ahreeman for what? Yes his mistake was trusting you at the first place.

How can I be guilty if I only practised my right, as you put it?
What is the meaning of "Trash"? Does it have the same meaning as a "Garbageman" used when emptying bins? Is it where you have learnt the word from? I thought you were educated, I see I am mistaken, like him you have hundred degrees but not in behaviour. Is that the one you too categorise as free thinker's way of talking?

Ahreeman called you unstable and every word of it is true. You cannot be trusted with anything because you are unstable. You let your personal feelings to interfere with your responsibilities. You were mad at Ahreeman so you ruined thousands of topics. That was disrespect for every member of this club and every reader of this club and every future reader of this club who will read these topics ruined by you.

I am not asking anybody to trust me. He trusted me for his own assessments, not mine. He is so well used to using personal attacks, so are you, but you should know, logic is what I eat for breakfast, no one in the world has the power to access logics as I have. When it comes to reasoning, you will find me next to an abyss of shades from colors that comes to mind. I choose related to fact, if you know what it means.

Prologicam, you are so illogical, emotional and unstable. You are beyond forgiveness. You should also be ashamed of yourself for slandering Ahreeman. You should slander yourself for being so unstable and irresponsible.

Like I said above, logic is the only food I eat and for that, you have to give me reason why you think I am unstable, certainly not the deleting issue which is neither an issue to me nor a wrong practise, since I had the right do do it. You want to make it an emotional act, then shoot yourself in the foot, I can only ask questions.

What did I say that makes you to say I am "emotional"?
To me, what you say will expresses your personality. What is your reason for calling me emotional? I am accusing him for being personal in his correspondences diverting subject in order to leave his responsibilities from being challenged, please read his last three messages to Maziar to see for yourself.

For your information, I don't live in a world on bias, prejudice and ganging any more, I am an individuals in every given terms, given powers to me by all in equal shares, devised by humans, favouritism will cast a shadow on the truth. so unpersian, please read the the messages to see his fatal mistakes.

Yes Prologicam, you are an illogical, unstable and unreliable certified drunk. Seek the problem within yourself before you condemn Ahreeman.

Oh yes, I don't deny having had problems and made mistakes, but that does not stop him from having problems and making mistakes. Its he who think self-richeous, not me. When I make a mistake, I rectify and won't do not repeat, he doesn't.

I am accusing him for using personal and abusive language in his messages to members who challenge him. Your reply is irrelevant since its aimed to divert the objective by focusing on me (I only read your message directed to me), I could accuse you of accessory to conspire to undermine the members.

BTW, Could you explain why you have "(Dr. X)" under your name "Pure Persian Pride"?

Thank you
Kamran
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby prologicam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:47 am

Alpha808 wrote:American restraint or logic is not something that we can count on.

What do you prefer to count on?
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby maziar » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 am

Dear Atusa Qajar:

I can see that Ahreeman has used your name to defend himself. By saying this I do not mean that you are not a capable writer. I say this because no one complements Ahreeman so much except Ahreeman himself. No one worships Ahreeman like the content of this letter has done except Ahreeman. In this letter, he has constantly patted himself on the back, felt sorry for himself, has patronized himself, and more. So this is definitely his writing. Again he is suffering from narcissism and he can not help it because it is a sickness of self adoration.

With this in mind, I am not going to dispute all those claims that; how wonderful and above all of us the humans he is.

First let’s clear out the subject of Mrs. Lori Foruzandeh.

You spoke of Lori Forouzandeh to Ahreeman as a 3rd person and a commodity. It is pretty ignorant of you to think of women such as this. Lori Foruzandeh is an IPC author the same as you, what gives you the right to treat her without respect

Yes I did speak of her as a third person but the reason was that in one of her one-line posts addressing to AX she spoke of me as a 3rd person and referred to me as; “This one”. The “this one” remark by her reminded me of the 2008 US presidential campaign; in one of those campaign debates between Arizona Sen. John McCain and then, Sen. Obama; McCain, while facing the moderator, pointed his finger toward Obama and said “That one”.

Of course Obama took the insult graciously with a simple smile. Obama even, later-on in other political gatherings that McCain was also present, made a joke and said; “in Swahili language Obama means “that one”. Swahili is the language of Obama’s father.

At that time I did not read any of Mrs. Foruzandeh’s writings with the exception of those one-line posts which I was not paying much attention to. So my playing with her was my response to her “This one” remark. I just checked her biography and saw a few of her writings and see that she is an educated lady with progressive mind (liberal, like I am).

My response to her remark had nothing to do with “women in general”. Looking at one of her writings, actually my views about women coexists with hers. Actually I wrote an article about ancient Iranian women that was published in Chehre Nama sometimes in late 1990s.

Now that I know who you are Lori khanum and what your views are; I sincerely apologize to you.
But as far as my remark about; “your cat to be fed to a python” is concerned; I can not take that back because I really hate cats. Ha, ha, ha.

When I was a kid my mother had two cuts to keep the mice away since we had a very large backyard. As soon as my mother wasn’t watching, I used to beat the hell out of those cats. One day I even released a kitten from the second story house to see if it lands on its four paws, as my mother always used to say. Please forgive me for that because I was only six years old.

Back to Atusa Qajar:

I could let go of your Ahreeman bashing and trashing because lots of it always happens in IPC. Ahreeman is a controversial person and along the road, his many enemies criticize, slander and bash and trash him. It comes with the territory of publishing IPC.

Go back and take a look at my numerous posts that I mentioned to him that “I am a friend why are you so confrontational and pleaded with him to stop the confrontation, put-down, insults, etc. But he would not stop. Finally I was forced into respond accordingly.

Maziar Aptin You wrote a number interesting historical articles. They were mostly interesting because they suggested another point of view and they spoke of some new concepts, but you were extremely biased in all of them, over killing Shah of Iran and historical facts along with it. In your history short papers you kept on writing about different approaches but non with any backup reasoning or source.

I did not overkill anything. When I first sent him ““Reza Shah vs. Mohammad Reza Shah” he wrote to me; this is going to be juicy and will splash big on IPC. He even put his own enlarged picture on the start of Part III of my memoir, sitting on an armchair with mafia style white jacket to include him as an important part of the memoir. Now all of the sudden it became “history short paper”.

R vs. MR is my memoir; those are things that I have experienced firsthand. Those other things that I have quoted someone ells, I gave the sources very precisely such I “Persian Puzzle” by Kenneth Polack. Where was the “overkill”?

He worked a long time to edit them, find proper images, photo shop them, reformat and design your mess of paragraphs and program and publish them as easily read and error free articles.

As a publisher, it is his duty to edit. All publishers have, not just one but, several editors to make sure when a story goes under print to be error free. This is not exclusive to IPC. Why should I be beholden to him for doing his job?

Ahreeman edited and rewrote (some parts) of your horribly, carelessly and sadly put together Pigeon English gibberish and turned each of them to a readable, clearly written articles

This is big lie by a lowlife uneducated idiot like AX and I prove it to your readers by inviting them to read my articles in other sites and in print by reputable magazines. I will give the address bellow.

I seen what you wrote before and what he published after. As a matter of fact a number of your articles are still posted in the club and are also published in the website

Okay that would be fine; I can do even better; there are more than half dozens of my articles that he published on IPC’s main site that you are claiming that he made them presentable are also published on other sites which he had nothing to do with it. Go to other sites such as; http://www.ashena.com/ and look if you see much difference, if any. A few of those articles are:

1- Is it necessary for Iran to acquire nuclear arsenal.
2- There is no need for religion
3- Azaries are Aryan Iranians
4-The Rise and Fall of Civilizations
5- What is wrong with us, the Iranians?
6- Are organized religions necessary!
7- Zarathustra a messenger or a philosopher!
8- Is it creation or evolution!
9- Thus spoke Zarathushtra
And more

You should be thankful of Ahreeman’s hard work and his portrayal of you as a professional author. I think it is opposite and you are mad at him because he criticized you in public and he criticized your writing skills,
You should be thankful to Ahreeman for all of his hard work to make you a relevant author.

Again here is an email from AX to me when I first sent him my book in Persian “Dastaneh Abusalim” and a few articles in English:

Email from Ahreeman X to Maziar

What I like about you is that your writings both in Persian and English are almost error free. You will be amazed that most of the Iranian scholars, authors, doctors and professors’ material are full of spell, grammar, plural / singular, tense, capitalization and punctuation errors.
Your writing is very clear and error free.
I must really find you and your writing interesting because I am spending this much time on e-mail with you. We are receiving a good 500 e-mails a week and at least a 100 of them are directed to me. Even if I want to, there is no way on earth that I can reply to all of them, but one thing is for sure.
Once a while I read something very interesting and I must admit that your book was one. I like the concept which is something totally original or at least for me it was original.

He even, later-on, in one of his email, wrote to me that “you are the best IPC writer”. So how all of the sudden the best writer, and “almost error free” writer has changed into all those putdowns words that you/he have/has used over and over again?

Ahreeman did not bully you. Ahreeman did not bash you because of your politics.
Club is full of liberals and you are not the first one. You are nothing special who came along the way and granted us your intellectual writings. Website is full of authors. You are not the first and you will not be the last.

No I am not the first and I will not be the last but authors like me keep AX in business. I can see large numbers of advertisings on IPC site and it is nice that AX is making money to brag about his high income and constantly complaining about high taxes. Authors like me send our articles to IPC free of charge because we have much greater agenda than making money like AX does. But instead of a simple thank you, he expects that I appreciate his “help” and you mentioned several times that I should be beholden to him. What kind of masquerade shows are you people running on this stupid site?

Your problem with Ahreeman is your intolerance for critic, reasoning, humor and opposing politics
Maziar Aptin, you should be ashamed of yourself

I am asking the readers to go back on this link and see who trashed who first, not once but multiple times. They will find that I pleaded with him in multiple times to stop the nonsense but he would not quit. The only trashing that I have done was my last response to his abusive behaviors. And his abusive language started when I strongly apposed his proposition and his request from the US government to invade Iran. Why should I be ashamed of myself? Why shame on me? Shames on Ahreeman who is begging a foreign power to bomb our people and is keep insisting on it then bashing me for disagreeing with him.
He is a Qajar, an adapted Iranian. Most Qajars, either pre Reza Shah Pahlavi or during M. R. Pahlavi were servants of foreign powers (traitors), Mossadegh was an exception. Only Reza Shah kept them on the leash. Now this Qajar is asking the US to invade Iran so he can go there and become, as he put it, minister of education, shame on Ahreeman X not on me.

You still don’t understand the rank system in IPC rising by the number of posts which makes the club fun and different.
You should be appreciative of what Ahreeman has done for you.
Hundreds of people die to speak to him and he went out of his way to do his best for you.

Who gave him the right to rank people who are way above him? What is his rank? Who the hell he thinks he is? Any educated and informed reader can see how ignorant AX is just by going on his “List of 8,000 years of Iranian kings”.

On that list he lists Elamites kings of pre Aryan as Iranian kings and confuses the young visitors. When I informed him of his mistake, his response to me was; "the only source you should depend on is encyclopedia Ahreemanica". Well; the readers can make their own judgment who is the egotistic maniac to a point of nauseating.

My last message to him; take your stupid IPC and shove it.
Maziar Aptin
maziar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Atusa Qajar » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:39 am

Maziar Aptin

You are insulting to women because as a traditional Iranian male chauvinist you view them as inferior. You don’t even think that I am able to write and think on my own. I didn’t praise Ahreeman but I only wrote some facts about him. Ahreeman didn’t slander you nor lied about you but you done both.

You are insulting to Qajar Dynasty which means you are insulting to me. I am a Qajar Princess. Iran owes Qajar a lot. You only see the Qajar’s wrong deeds and not the good deeds.

You are insulting to the founder of this club who created an alternative to the boring Iranian media and revolutionized the culture of the Iranian media. He doesn’t need to hide behind a mask to put you in line, he had already done that.

You are insulting to my intelligence. You are twisting words. No one is disputing that you are a good author and probably grammatically better than many others but it is a fact that you have made many grammatical mistakes and an example of your tons of mistakes only in one of your articles was sent to your email box to learn from it. You are so good with posting Ahreeman’s good words about you. You are doing this to pat yourself on the back. Why don’t you post the email which he sent you and corrected tons of your errors only in one article so you can learn from it? But that would be condemning for your ego, not? You are the egotist, a traditional male chauvinist egotist. You don’t want to become a better writer but you get offended when someone corrects you. I seen all the trade of emails between the two of you. I monitor Ahreeman and Cat’s email accounts in their absence for example right now. You are a good author with less errors compare to many others but this doesn’t make you free of tons of errors which you make in each of your articles, by denying this fact you are only fooling yourself and avoiding yourself to learn from your mistakes to become a better author. Ahreeman was nice about it but I am being blunt about it.

You are insulting to the intelligence of the IPC members by referring to them as non intellectuals. As a matter of fact you are the one who believes you are above others. You are this great author who does us favor by writing so we will be enlightened to read your work, also become rich by making tons of money from your writings. What should we do with all the money, should we invest it in stock market?

You are insulting to intelligence of the IPC readers, assuming that they are stupid and cannot read your articles without brush ups in the club and in other Iranian primitive sites and compare them to the IPC website version after brush ups.

You are insulting to human intelligence by trying to twist things around to make yourself a populist. But you can’t fool me because I seen all the trades of emails. As a matter of fact the lengthy dialogue of yours and Ahreeman which both of you agreed to publish in the website but you never did, I am planning to publish it in the club in the near future. It was never finished because Ahreeman did not have time and you fled the club. In your memoirs sent to Ahreeman you posted a picture of him, so he changed the picture because he found a better picture to publish in the website version, does this make him a narcissist?

You are an insulting person period. You are insulting IPC over and over. This insulting behavior is not only towards Ahreeman but by doing these insults you are insulting members and readers of IPC. You are beginning to sound like a child who is a soar looser in an argument. He can’t win the argument so he trashes and destroys the checker board, throws away the pieces and insults the other player and everyone else around and leaves to his Mama!

There is no sense continuing this back and forth because you insult my intelligence as a woman. You are in denial of the facts. Your view of reality is your perception of reality but not what really happened.

You are not going to change anything about yourself to become a better person because that would be against your traditional Iranian male chauvinist ego. I am on to you because I read all the emails and I know what happened behind the scene. Of course everything said in private is safe with Ahreeman and me.

You ended your post by sending a message to Ahreeman through me. I made a post to the three of you Axis of Evil (LOL). Why are you not posting directly to me. Why are you sending a message through me to Ahreeman? Am I the little woman and errand girl? Am I beneath your male chauvinist level to talk directly to? Don’t worry, when Ahreeman returns, he will read all the posts and unlike you, he will not pretend that he doesn’t read all the IPC club posts and website articles. You writing a few pro women articles does not make you a women’s right champion, but it is your actions which reveals how you really feel about women. Your actions such as you done here, talking down to me, denying that I can think and write and slandering Ahreeman through me and appointing me as the errand girl. Your actions are actions of a traditional Iranian Male Chauvinist.

I don’t leave this trade with an insult such as you done because I am a better person than you are. Hope you learn something if nothing, the least in human behavior.

Wish you well, good health and happiness for the new year

Regards,
AQ
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

IRI’s Final Resources to Isolate Iranians to Survive

Postby IPC » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:33 pm

IRI’s Final Resources to Isolate Iranians to Survive

3 Articles on Iran’s New Plan to Shut Down Internet and Create Its Own Cyber Space!

IRI is Really Feeling the Sanctions and Civilized World’s Pressure. It is necessary for IRI to block the flow of information to Iran. These are IRI’s final resources to survive. Things are getting exiting.

Is Iran Going To Dump the Web and Launch Its Own National Internet?

http://gizmodo.com/5873278/is-iran-goin ... l-internet

Iran isn't a nation known for its liberal outlook on life. So maybe it shouldn't come as a surprise that the country may soon pull out of the Internet and launch its own national network instead.

The Guardian reports that Iran has been running a series of proof-of-concept tests for a national internet. The country-wide network, which would replace services run through the world wide web, is being planned by Iran's ministry of information and communication technology, according to sources in Iran.

If that's not draconian enough, the nation has also recently clamped down on cyber cafe use. (Ah, cyber cafes. Remember them?) According to the Guardian an Iranian police statement mandates:

"Internet cafes are required to write down the forename, surname, name of the father, national identification number, post code and telephone number of each customer.

"Besides the personal information, they must maintain other information of the customer such as the date and the time of using the internet and the IP address, and the addresses of the websites visited. They should keep these informations for each individuals for at least six months."
Please, Iran: don't ban the internet.

Iran clamps down on internet use

Restrictions on cybercafes and plans to launch national internet prompt fears users could be cut off from world wide web
Saeed Kamali Dehghan
guardian.co.uk, Thursday 5 January 2012 10.45 EST

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/ja ... ternet-use

Iran has given internet cafe owners two weeks to adopt new rules requiring them to check customers' identity cards before permitting any services. Photograph: Getty

Iran is clamping down heavily on web users before parliamentary elections in March with draconian rules on cybercafes and preparations to launch a national internet.

Tests for a countrywide network aimed at substituting services run through the world wide web have been carried out by Iran's ministry of information and communication technology, according to a newspaper report. The move has prompted fears among its online community that Iran intends to withdraw from the global internet.

The police this week imposed tighter regulations on internet cafes. Cafe owners have been given a two-week ultimatum to adopt rules requiring them to check the identity cards of their customers before providing services.

"Internet cafes are required to write down the forename, surname, name of the father, national identification number, postcode and telephone number of each customer," said an Iranian police statement, according to the news website Tabnak.

"Besides the personal information, they must maintain other information of the customer such as the date and the time of using the internet and the IP address, and the addresses of the websites visited. They should keep these informations for each individuals for at least six months."

In recent weeks, users in Iran have complained of a significant reduction in internet speed, reported the reformist newspaper, Roozegar, which has recently resumed publication after months of closure. The newspaper said it appeared to be the result of testing the national internet.

"According to some of the people in charge of the communication industry, attempts to launch a national internet network are the cause of disruption in internet and its speed reduction in recent weeks," Roozegar reported.

Some government websites, however, cited other reasons for the drop in speed.

"If the national internet comes into effect, the internet in the country will act like an internal network and therefore visiting the websites needs permission from the people in charge. Users outside Iran also need permission to visit websites running from inside the country," Roozegar's report said.

Speaking to the Guardian on condition of anonymity, an Iranian IT expert with close knowledge of the national internet project, which he described as a corporate-style intranet, said: "Despite what others think, intranet is not primarily aimed at curbing the global internet but Iran is creating it to secure its own military, banking and sensitive data from the outside world.

"Iran has fears of an outside cyber-attack like that of the Stuxnet, and is trying to protect its sensitive data from being accessible on the world wide web."

Stuxnet, a computer worm designed to sabotage Iran's uranium enrichment project, hit the country's nuclear facilities in 2010. Iranian authorities initially played down the impact of the Stuxnet but eventually admitted the nuclear programme had been damaged by the malware.
"At the same time, Iran is working on software robots to analyse exchanging emails and chats, attempting to find more effective ways of controlling user's online activities," said the expert.

A blogger in Tehran said recent news was of significant concern to the country's online community. "I'm addicted to the internet and can't imagine a day without the global internet," said the blogger. "But Iranians have always found ways to bypass the regime's censorship, for example by using illegal satellite dishes to watch banned television channels, and I'm sure in the 21st century we should be able to find alternatives should they opt to pull out of the world wide web."

The authorities have said for some years that Iran should have a parallel network which would conform to Islamic values and provide "appropriate" services. In April, a senior official, Ali Agha-Mohammadi announced government plans to launch "halal internet".

For Iranian officials, the need for such a network became more evident after the disputed presidential elections in 2009, when many protesters used social networks.

Less than two months before the parliamentary elections,- Iran's first national election since 2009, the regime warned against any online efforts to organise a boycott of the vote and said they would be considered a crime. Iran's bloggers have been prohibited from publishing any satirical materials about the elections or encouraging others to participate in a boycott.

In June, the US was reported to be funding plans to facilitate internet access and mobile phone communications in countries with tight controls on freedom of speech, such as Iran, through a project called "shadow internet" or "internet in a suitcase". Iran responded to the move by stepping up its online censorship by upgrading its filtering system.
Iran is suspected to have sought the support of China for its online censorship campaign but Huawei, a leading Chinese telecoms company, which has been accused of supplying Iran with equipment to enable censorship, denied any wrongdoing. More than 5m websites are filtered in Iran, but many Iranians access blocked addresses with help from proxy websites or virtual private network services. An Iranian official said last year that more than 17 million Iranians have Facebook accounts, although the site remains blocked in Iran.

Iran Announces New Restrictions For Internet Cafes

Golnaz Esfandiari

http://www.rferl.org/content/iran_annou ... 42396.html

A woman surfs the Internet at a cybercafe in central Tehran.
Iran's cyberpolice have issued new guidelines for Internet cafes that appear to be part of the Iranian establishment's efforts to tighten its control of the Internet.

According to the new rules, the personal information of citizens visiting cybercafes, such as their name, father's name, national ID number, and telephone number, will be registered. Cafe owners will be required to keep the personal and contact information of their clients and also a record of the websites and pages visited for six months.

Another new rule that has been announced requires cybercafe owners to install closed-circuit TV cameras and keep the video recordings for six months. The guidelines also say that installing circumvention tools that allow access to banned websites will be illegal at Internet cafes.

Deputy cyberpolice chief Mohsen Mirbehresi has said that owners of Internet cafes should deny Internet access to those who do not show their IDs. Internet cafes have 15 days to implement the restrictions, which were announced on January 3.

The cyberpolice force, which was launched last year, has said that the reason for the measures is that "citizens are concerned about theft of information" and security. Indeed, some of the new rules, including one that requires Internet cafes to delete user's personal browsing data from the computers used at the end of each working day, could lead to improved security.

But the guidelines, which have been put in place ahead of the March parliamentary elections, will also create a logbook that authorities can use to track down activists or whomever is deemed a threat to national security.

Iran has a record of threatening and arresting online activists and bloggers. Following the 2009 postelection protests, during which opposition activists used the Internet and social media to document the police crackdown, Iran's authorities appear to have increased their scrutiny of online activities.

Iranian leaders have warned that the soft war, which they say "enemies" (the United States) have launched to destabilize the Islamic republic and lead to its demise, is one of the greatest threats facing the country. A main tool they claim is being used in the conflict is the Internet, which -- despite Iran's tough censorship -- gives Iranians access to banned ideas and information and allows them to gather online and discuss taboo subjects.

An Iranian Internet?

The new restrictions for Internet cafes are being announced amid increased concern over Iran's stated plan to launch a national Internet.

An Iranian daily reported earlier this week that preparations for the launch of the national Internet are behind the significant decline in Internet speed that users have been complaining about recently. "Roozegar" claimed that the national Internet, which is being referred to as the "clean Internet," will be launched within two weeks. Some Internet users speculate that the launch of the national Internet will coincide with the anniversary of the 1979 Revolution.

But officials have so far not announced a roll-out date for the intranet, which they say will improve speed an security and be "halal," or pure.

Communications Minister Reza Taghipour was quoted as saying on January 4 that the reason for the decline in Internet speed was "temporary problems," including what he described as an undersea cable cut in the Persian Gulf.
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

PreviousNext

Return to Iran Room