Hanging Loose.

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Hanging Loose.

Postby prologicam » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Is everybody vel-moa'tal here? The world is collapsing yet everybody pretending asleep, no wonder Iran is so fucked-up!
I make the difference, therefore I am.
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:58 pm

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Ba Dorood Kamran.

The problem is Ahreeman's monster messages and articles.
They are too fucking long and complicated.
They render comatose anyone who is stupid enough
to try and read all of a message
and its linked articles.

Ba Sepas,
LOP
مرگ بر رهبر :skull:
آزادی برای ایران
User avatar
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA

Postby prologicam » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 am

Lawrence Of Persia wrote:Ba Dorood Kamran.

The problem is Ahreeman's monster messages and articles.
They are too fucking long and complicated.
They render comatose anyone who is stupid enough
to try and read all of a message
and its linked articles.

Ba Sepas,
LOP


I do agree with you, he is the cause. I don't know why he is like this, my guess is too much knowledge but lacking of experience which is dead opposite to me.

Ok, let's cheer you up

I opened a school of GeoLinguistics that discusses the effect of a language on social, economy and social aspect of the country that language speak.

Best example I can give is the country of Turkey. We know it is not the same Turkey 100 years ago and beyond, even with their Ottoman's ruling still were as donkey as we known them however, they are different. The question is what cause the difference?

Well, Ataturk a friend of Reza Shah during their reigns changed the Turkish writing from Arabic style to Latin hence chopped off all the nonsense from Arabic influence that today forces Iranian to distinguish one of twelve different ways of writing yet sounding the same of a simplest Farsi word "sepas" سپس which is made of two s and one p, meaning "after".

ُThe change was phenomenally successful in terms of bringing democracy however not complete but many times better than it was. The writing became simple and quickly learnt and enabled Turkey to communicate in an international level particularly by computer and keyboard until reaching the European level. Now the second part of the question is; What would happen to Turkey if they had changed the speaking words to Latin as well? Wouldn't it be called France or German or another advance European country? Of course it would, therefore, a language does change a culture.

Other than that, we Iranians, with a mighty culture and wealth, coming to the end of our history, probable worse than Ethiopia.

What are the side effects of changing a language? That means wiping clean their history, starting new, becoming what is called rootless, for the love of money.

Now the the third part of the question is: Is money better or history?

But, only this, according to a very reliable source, Farsi language caused by Tazi is the most confusing language in the world.

Have Happy Hours Chieftain

Row, row, row your boat....

Kami
I make the difference, therefore I am.
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:58 pm

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Ba Dorood Kamran.
Kamran wrote:I do agree with you, he is the cause. I don't know why he is like this, my guess is too much knowledge but lacking of experience which is dead opposite to me.
I think it may be that he feels he must assert that he is the Alpha Male, he is the Shah of IPC.
:swingman:


Kamran wrote: Best example I can give is the country of Turkey. We know it is not the same Turkey 100 years ago and beyond, even with their Ottoman's ruling still were as donkey as we known them however, they are different. The question is what cause the difference?

Well, Ataturk a friend of Reza Shah during their reigns changed the Turkish writing from Arabic style to Latin hence chopped off all the nonsense from Arabic influence that today forces Iranian to distinguish one of twelve different ways of writing yet sounding the same of a simplest Farsi word "sepas" سپس which is made of two s and one p, meaning "after".

ُThe change was phenomenally successful in terms of bringing democracy however not complete but many times better than it was. The writing became simple and quickly learnt and enabled Turkey to communicate in an international level particularly by computer and keyboard until reaching the European level.
Yes. Persians must convert to the Latin alphabet after they overthrow the mullahs.

Kamran wrote: Now the second part of the question is; What would happen to Turkey if they had changed the speaking words to Latin as well? Wouldn't it be called France or German or another advance European country? Of course it would, therefore, a language does change a culture.
You make a good point.
But consider this: the Persian language has only 1 word for freedom or liberty – Azadi.
The Persian language has many words for penis:
Bolbol
Shadool
Shambool etc. (how many can you add?)

Do you say that Persians never grasped the idea of individual liberty, that they always just slavishly obeyed whatever king or conqueror was over them at the time, because their language had only one word for freedom?

Or were Persians so busy thinking about and talking about and having sex that they were too decadent to even think about personal freedom, much less work or fight for freedom for themselves?



Kamran wrote: Other than that, we Iranians, with a mighty culture and wealth, coming to the end of our history, probable worse than Ethiopia.

What are the side effects of changing a language? That means wiping clean their history, starting new, becoming what is called rootless, for the love of money.
Hmmm.
Image
Nobody said change the language.
We say change the alphabet.
Did not the Arab Moslems do that when they conquered the Persians?
What alphabet did the Persians use before?



Kamran wrote: Now the third part of the question is: Is money better or history?

But, only this, according to a very reliable source, Farsi language caused by Tazi is the most confusing language in the world.

Have Happy Hours Chieftain

Row, row, row your boat....
I do not understand.

Ba Sepas,
LOP


This reply is all finished now.
Last edited by Lawrence Of Persia on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
مرگ بر رهبر :skull:
آزادی برای ایران
User avatar
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA

Postby prologicam » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Lawrence Of Persia wrote:Ba Dorood Kamran.
Kamran wrote:I do agree with you, he is the cause. I don't know why he is like this, my guess is too much knowledge but lacking of experience which is dead opposite to me.
I think it may be that he feels he must assert that he is the Alpha Male, he is the Shah of IPC.
:swingman:

Kamran wrote:Best example I can give is the country of Turkey. We know it is not the same Turkey 100 years ago and beyond, even with their Ottoman's ruling still were as donkey as we known them however, they are different. The question is what cause the difference?

Well, Ataturk a friend of Reza Shah during their reigns changed the Turkish writing from Arabic style to Latin hence chopped off all the nonsense from Arabic influence that today forces Iranian to distinguish one of twelve different ways of writing yet sounding the same of a simplest Farsi word "sepas" سپس which is made of two s and one p, meaning "after".

ُThe change was phenomenally successful in terms of bringing democracy however not complete but many times better than it was. The writing became simple and quickly learnt and enabled Turkey to communicate in an international level particularly by computer and keyboard until reaching the European level.
Yes. Persia must

Kamran wrote:bbb
xxx


Ba Sepas,
LOP


WOW!!! I am speechless. Its so articulated, will takes me a month to figure out.

What was the "bbb" for, not for bye bye bye, was it?

Must be running out of memory in your computer or even saving up for later?

OK....., Ba Sepas
I make the difference, therefore I am.
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:58 pm

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:42 pm

The library computer shuts down when I am in the middle of editing a reply.
مرگ بر رهبر :skull:
آزادی برای ایران
User avatar
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA

Postby prologicam » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Lawrence Of Persia wrote:The library computer shuts down when I am in the middle of editing a reply.


What are you doing in library in first place? In case you didn't know, we are on the way to 22nd century, you are talking as you are in 20th century, using a library's computer belong to cave men era, now even kids have at least an iPhone.

I was thinking I could have communications with you, but you keep braking up and shoot blanks.

Do you think I have a time for this cat and mouse games, no, I don't, get yourself together and tell it with articulated speeches here or to my email address or I am out of it, sorry.

Thank you
I make the difference, therefore I am.
prologicam
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:58 pm


Return to Political Activists Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests