Victim of the UNHCR

Discuss various issues & post various subjects, not belonging in any other room, over here. Announce & discuss various cultural events, concerts, shows, plays, movies, seminars, poetry nights, dance parties, standup comedies, gatherings, reunions, soccer & sports events, Persian cuisine & fine dining, love & romance, relationships & marriage & all other general topics here.

Moderator: Club Operations

Victim of the UNHCR

Postby abteka » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:45 pm

The UNHCR is killing me in Ukraine. Ukraine has become too corrupted and hence the UNHCR have got a good chance to justify itself using this huge and corrupted system.
I have been a community leader from 2004-2011. I have abandoned this post because I wasn’t able to bear all the pressure, which has been applied by the UNHCR officials in cooperation with the Ukrainian authorities. They have fabricated a fake letter by my name in November 2010 year and this letter has become a reason for the disturbance of my peace. This letter accuses the higher officials of the State committee of Ukraine in Nationality and Religion, the authorities of the Odessa Migration department, the staffs of the accommodation center with taking bribes. I have never written such a letter and send to the State committee of Ukraine in Nationality and Religion. If I accused the higher officials of the State committee of Ukraine in Nationality and Religion then why I send this letter to them? There is no logic here.
I am a real Christian and have honestly tried to assist my compatriots to overcome their problems. I have lost my precious 7-8 years of time for nothing. And look the award. For a period of 3 years (from 2010-2012) my life has become a nightmare. Read please underneath one of my good activity and understand what I have done to live a life, which is a nightmare:............

In 2009 a citizen of Guinea has been detained for four cold months in the Odessa prisons without any justice. A group of Ukrainian young men has taken his mobile telephone and later accused him to the police with a robbery of their mobile. When this event started, these Ukrainian citizens asked this Guinean man to use his cellphone and later one of them went home with his cellphone. The African man asked them to give his mobile back, but instead of that a clash started in-between them. When this African man fall down because of a strike he has got a mobile telephone on the ground and since it was a night time he considered it as his mobile and run to the Accommodation Center for refugees (AC) immediately (with the telephone). This was an old model telephone in comparing with the mobile of the African. After some days this African man has been accused and detained with a robbery.
A free of charge lawyer had been assigned for this African by the government, but as a Guinean man told me: This lawyer asked them a $3000 USD of bribe to free him. The lawyer told them: If you will not bring the money this man will be in prison for an infinitive period of time. In this way the free of charge lawyer refused to assist this innocent man.
There are more than ten Puppet refugee’s organizations in Odessa, which have been formed by this corrupted system from 2004 and none of them were willing and able to assist this poor man. At last when these Guinean men understood that they will never get assistance from anywhere they called and asked me my assistance. I promised to do something.
I know that corrupted system afraid the mass, so I organized some Africans and went to the court. We talked with the staff of the court including the Judge. From this meeting I have understood that someone had done a great sabotage not to let this poor man from the prison.
The secretary of the Judge informed us that because the interpreter of this prisoner has traveled to his mother country (Congo) and didn’t return back; there had been no hearings concerning his accusation. When we know about who was the so called “Interpreter” we fall in shock, because this interpreter, who had assisted this man in the police station at first, has never traveled to his mother country. He lived in Odessa until that moment. Because of unknown reasons the administration of the AC has distributed this information deliberately. Because of this, the hearing of the African man’s case on the court had never been held for four months. But that day, the judge has promised me to look for the problem of this poor man in an appropriate way and advised us to come on the hearing. Again I called some Africans and have attended the hearing. That day a free of charge interpreter (Governmental) has come and the briber lawyer also had been there. Listening all the history, the judge has changed the article, in which this man has been detained and freed him. This was a very great victory for us. This poor man has been freed after four months of injustice and imprisonment and able to breathe the air of freedom. This Guinean man (former prisoner now) has told about this incident to the Regional UNHCR officials on the meeting, which has been held in Odessa 12 March 2010. I have uploaded this video on You tube. I am not sure it works or not, but here is the address of this video. ► http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPiF_jBnvOQ

Did this activity was a bad activity and the UNHCR has continued his attempt to kill me? Was this the award, which I was supposed to get?
Now the UNHCR is working too hard to deprive from me the way how to communicate abroad and tell this bad history.
Refugees, migrants and stateless people of Africa and other nations are facing a lot of racial problem here in Ukraine and as the same time it is forbidden to talk about this; using the national and world mass media. If you do so, the UNHCR will bury you if possible; or will bury your futurity. This is what is happening here in Ukraine.

If possible, please distribute and post this message on other forums you know. I am allowing anybody to do this, because this might help me to be heard and get a solution. I am very grateful for any cooperation, which you are going to perform.

You can read (watch) my posts using this address : http://abteka-nojustice.blogspot.com/20 ... -blog.html
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 pm

My human right activity has never been limited only on assisting the Africans. I have assisted many non-African citizens and save many from the hazard, which they have confronted. Read one of these activities:

A family (a Syrian woman and Iranian man) has arrived in the Accommodation Center for refugees (AC) in 2004 when I lived there. These men have been detained in the prison of Mukachova (a small boarder city in Ukraine) for months, because they have attempted to cross the border of Ukraine-west Europe (by foot).
By some reason this family has been restricted to get food. In my opinion, based on my experience, based on the conversation with this family; this family has been punished to get food in the AC, because this was a punishment. They have got the chance to call a representative of CARITAS to the prison in Mukachova, because the way how they treat them in the prison was too harsh. This was considered as a violence and this family had been punished a food supply for a long time in the prison. Their old history from the prison has been transferred to the AC in Odessa and a recommendation has been done to punish them. This shows me how this system is working corruptly, anti democratically, anti humanly way. Knowing the information from my spouse how this family fall in deep hunger; we have tried to assist this family with what we can. We have supplied them with food. The woman has been worn during her arrival and together with my spouse we have supplied her clothes and some times even we gave them money.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 pm

This woman was pregnant and this was a criminal case not to give them food, so I have tried to do what I was able to do. This family didn’t have access to medical assistances so they weren’t able to know about the condition of the baby, which was supposed to be born. On the last months of her pregnancy this woman has visited a medical doctor and she heard unbelievable news. Due to starvation the baby look like very malnourished and the probability to get alive baby is minimal. In case if the baby will be born alive the probability to exist will be short. The Doctors needed a big amount of money to save the baby. Who will give money for such a people, who have brought a disaster for this corrupted system? Knowing this from them I have started to run. I have traveled with the father of the baby to the office of the Syrian Diaspora, but they also rejected to assist, because the only service which they can supply was to transfer the remains of those Syrians who died in Odessa. All my attempts to assist this family failed, but I have got a very religious Syrian man (very poor man) and he supplied them money periodically. I have got also another non-legalized Syrian collective and they were very eager to assist this family. They have funded not one, but some thousands of Dollars to save the baby. The baby lastly has been saved and a 6 years old baby is now living with her parents in Huston; USA.
From practice I have seen that this family can reject all this things and confirm that all this is a fabrication of mine. An organ like the UNHCR can influence on them and they can say “this man is liar”. I am saying this, because I have seen so many such a kinds of bad things in the past. Truth has been demolished from our inside and the world at all, because of money, power and the desire to get a very comfortable life.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:25 pm

I have done a good farewell celebration for this family using only my money, when this family has been resettled to the USA. I gave them a moment of happiness, which they have lost long ago arriving in Ukraine. I have tried to make them feel a human being in this difficult circumstance. I have bought a bus ticket, when the husband has traveled to Kiev, because he wasn’t having a cent and sadly to look this person if he will loose this resettlement opportunity, because of this ticket. I have never get anything from them still now, but I have done this not for this purpose.

Yes, in our strange world, such a kind of activity has become mockery and a reason to persecuate the right of the person, who has done this good things.

I am being killed by the Odessa officials. This mission is being funded by the great UNHCR.

Sad to observe how they are killing you in this world of unjust.

The End

Abteka
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:47 am

The cost of life

Little Ismael

28 of March 2004 I had been in the town together with my family. I returned back home at 21:30 o’clock. We were undressing our clothes, when we heard a very shocking sound. This was a scream, which needs and ask a help. I run out and went to the corridor.
This was a history, which happened in an accommodation center (AC) for refugees. This AC is located in a city called Odessa, Ukraine.

I run and went out. On the corridor were so many people. Every one was looking each other. Nobody knows what happened and who screamed in such an awful way. People
asked each other who screamed, but there was no answer. Some of us imagine as if it was a scream of a drunkard person who is trying to joke in this way. I returned back to my room knowing nothing what is happening.

After I undressed completely, the scream repeated again. This time it was more intensive and continued for a long time. When I arrived to the corridor, there were so many people. This time every one of us understands that this thing is not a joke. From the eyes of every one I was able to read the level of anxiety and stress. A man from Iran came and told me that this scream was from the side, where the bathroom is located. Hearing this information we went together to the bathroom. The bathroom was closed and it was clear that some one was taking shower. We knocked, but there was no reaction. Repeatedly we nocked, but again no answer. This time we understand that something wrong is happening there; but what? My Iranian friend told me to break the door and I agreed. He hit the door with his legs and the door opened.

To Be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:54 am

Inside the bathroom we watched an asylum seeker called Ismael. Ismael is a citizen of Liberia. He was absolutely naked. I will become ashamed or confused if someone entered suddenly the bathroom where I am taking a shower, but Ismael was smiling. He smiled as a foolish man. And it was obvious, that he wasn’t normal.
We were standing there as a salt statue of Sodom and Gomorra, when Ismael leave the bathroom and went out to the corridor naked.
Ismael was walking on the corridor naked in the presence of all residents including women and wasn’t ashamed of that. Even though there were so many people on the corridor nobody was having the courage to ask Ismael where he is going. All we were there, but when we took control on ourselves we asked each other in which room Ismael entered or where he go. Nobody was having an answer. Immediately we went to his room, but he wasn’t there. Every one of us checks his room, but Ismael didn’t appear in any room.
Ismael was here just now, but where did he disappeared? After that the searching of Ismael became unsuccessful, we informed about this to the guard in duty. The guard told us that nobody went out from the AC – especially naked. We weren’t able to believe this, because this man can’t disappear simply. We started to search Ismael in the territory of the AC; whereas the guard runs to the town with someone to look for Ismael. We searched the whole territory using torches, but can’t get Ismael. The group, which have been in the town also returned back without success. An Ethiopian refugee, who returned from the town, has informed us that he has seen a naked man running very swiftly, but didn’t realize who might be that. We were sitting with the guard when he lastly saw Ismael through the window returning back from the town.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:01 pm

We run out and went to the gates of the AC. Ismael was lying naked on the dirt. The guard asked us to lift him and we all helped him to took Ismael to the building. We asked the guard to call emergency, but he refused to do so. Instead he called and informed the director and
the deputy director of the AC. We continuously informed him, but he categorically refused. It was obvious that there is an instruction not to inform anything to another organ except the directors. After some hours the director and the deputy director of the AC arrived. They joke with Ismael. They pretend as if nothing happened at all. Even they offer Ismael to drink vodka. I have been there and was able to see and listen all what was happening that time.
Lastly these great men – the director and the deputy director of the AC decided that Ismael is normal and accompanied him to his room and went to their family. It is very interesting that these people became as a Doctor and decided like this, but in reality Ismael run to the town without
pants and entered a small shop crowded with people. There was a panic in the shop looking this pity African in this manner. Every body runs out from the shop. It is because of that Ismael fall in panic and returned back to the AC, but these great people decided that everything is OK.

To be contiued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Morning around 5 AM a very severe shout awakened us. I run to the corridor. Everyone is running to different direction and impossible to know what had happen. Lastly I understand that the teenager Ismael finally became absolutely mad. He was running in the corridor like a dog with rabies. He was knocking-down someone and bites the other. The guard in duty also was running to do something. We asked the guard to call an emergency and solve this problem, but he refused. As prior he called the director and the deputy director of the AC.
Until the director and the deputy director of the AC came, we have seen many tragedian events. He jumped from the second floor, when I was on the first and sits on my shoulder and bite my head and neck. Thanks, my Iranian friend came in time and save me. He broke all – the TV, kitchen and toilet equipments, doors etc. We collect many of the women in a
room nearby the room of the guard. In an unknown reason Ismael knows that these women are there. He has done some attempts to enter there, but we have given him a resistance. But on one occasion he pushed six of us and entered the room, but the women already heard how we
straggled against him and jump through the window and fled outside.
I was exhausted and feel myself helplessness. In addition to that the guard still now looking all these tragedy didn’t want to call an emergency. He was waiting his bosses.
I have heard a breaking of doors on the second floor and went up to see my family. Thanks God my family is in peace. Most of us have a mobile phone, but we have been treated badly by the administration of the AC so nobody has the courage to call anywhere for a help. But coming to my
family I decided to call an emergency and did it. The emergency told us to call to the police and this time I heard a gentle tap (knock) . I was ready to open the door, but my wife told me to look through the wholes of the door. I have seen a naked leg. This was Ismael. Thanks God I am in my room, but what would it be if I was somewhere? I have observed some minutes ago that Ismael was running in the corridor with a big knife in his hand. I was ready to defend my family. When Ismael knows that we will not open the door he started to break it. After some blows part of the door has been broke and his hand entered with a huge knife in it. This time the guard heard the noise and crack and arrived to the second floor in hurry. Looking the guard, Ismael run and hide himself in the bathroom. A serious tragedy happened after this. In the bathroom Ismael cut-off his genitals all in all, punctured his stomach in six places and appeared for the public with a stream of blood. But still looking this, the guard didn’t want to call an emergency or police. In
addition to that our great gods didn’t appear.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Around 7 AM our gods already arrived. What they can do? They have tried to do something, but without success. Ismael as usual run from corner to corner, from floor to floor with a huge knife in his hands. Residents also run from side to side with great shouts.
Lastly Ismael was swinging from side to side, because to stop him they have broken his leg by a metallic rod and got a good blow on his head. A police force has arrived and tried to control the situation, but without success, because it was too late. Even Ismael took this as a game and
unexpectedly took the AK-47 of a policeman and attempt to shoot, but thanks God the bullet holder was empty. They have used a poisonous gas to paralyze Ismael, but Ismael continued to run with his mouth full of red foamed (blood) of saliva. Around 8 AM an ambulance came and took the
bloody Ismael to hospital. I will never forget this event forever. A teenager, who needs a medical assistance get a blow on his head and his leg has been broken cruelly.
Around 9AM babies called me. They want to show me something. I went with them. They showed me something in the bathroom. The lamp of the bathroom was broken with Ismael, but with a help of a torch I have seen something – The Genital of Ismael lying on the floor.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:20 pm

The next day the director of the AC came and told us that the hospital asked a 40--50 USD of payment per day to save the life of this teenager, but the administration and I think the migration department refused to do that. In such a way the life of this teenager has finished. This
is the cost of life in Odessa, where a life of a human being coasts less than 40 Dollars and the authorities have become too severely corrupted. This severe corruption forms a suitable circumstance for the staffs of the UNHCR to demoralize, degrade people like me and humiliate refugee’s right.
An act was drawn up on the death of Ismael. These corrupted organs called secretly some refugees, who sympathized with their system and confirmed that the death of Ismael was a suicide. Very interesting, but nobody was called from the residents of the AC as a witness. All, who have been a witnesses in the Ismael's case slept in their house in the town, when this event happened, but got the courage to be a fake witness. In such a way a pity teenager, who wasn’t blamed with anything passed, not getting a necessary medical assistance; whereas the criminals, who were supposed to sit all their life in a prison are enjoying their luxurious life being hided by the concept of humanity and human right. They have got a good blanket for that – the blanket of the UNHCR, which will hide all, who will be ally with them.

Such a kind of events (like Ismaels's death) have forced me to join in our NGO and defend people like Ismael and others, but look the result. The UNHCR, who has done all our efforts fruitless from the foundation of our NGO is harassing me. They have agreed to dissmiss me, kill my little baby and give others a lesson that it is forbidden to organize and defend each other. Even though it is clearly written on the international decleration of the UNO that people of the world have a right to organize and develope a good society; this and other declerations of the UNO stay only on a paper and will never be practised. This is a fake world.

Please be kind and send my posts to friends and relatives. If posssible please post my posts to other forums (or indicate me the addresses of known forums, which you know) and post them on news-papers.

The end of the "Cost of life"
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:22 pm

The UNHCR will be responsible for my DEATH !!!

In February-March 2010 refugees, asylum seekers, naturalized former refugees and our NGO “The Odessa Association of African Refugees, OAAR” asked the officials of the Regional UNHCR office for a meeting, because living in Ukraine for so many years we have got nothing; except a complicated life. Many have died, because of difficult living standard, no integration and have immersed in deep poverty.
25 February, 12 and 26 March 2010 we have done a meeting with the representatives of the UNHCR in Odessa. The administration of the Accommodation Center for Refugees (ACR) and the authorized persons of the Odessa Regional Migration Department (ORMD) have threatened many asylum seekers to evict them from the ACR, because they have attended these meetings.
Many asylum seekers have called me (because I was the General Secretary of the OAAR) that night and asked a help. That night I have sent a letter to the higher officials of the Regional UNHCR office and have done a copy to many organs abroad asking them not to evict any one from the ACR and resettle all refugees to a third country, since the country didn’t want to do any thing for the integration of refugees.
You can see this message on a website, but this forum doesn't allow me to post the link of this website. I think I shoukd have to post at least 40 posts to post a link. Wait me.

To be continue
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 pm

The officials of the UNHCR were not happy with my activity in this NGO from the beginning and in the period, when we have done these meetings with them, because:

--- I have led and arranged this meetings,
--- I have took a video image of all these three meetings (ten DVD discs),
--- I have arranged a collectively petition, in which the whole community asked a mass repatriation to a third country where we can get a safe life. (This petition has been signed by 111 refugees, asylum seekers, migrants and saturated former refugees and is well documented)
--- As a General secretariat of this NGO I have seen for seven years how much corruption has grown deep in between the authorities of Odessa and the UNHCR officials also. I have understood that it is impossible to change the situation and survive here and have arranged a petition of our NGO asking the UNHCR to leave all from this country (resettle all refugees, asylum seekers, migrants and saturated former refugees from Ukraine to a safe country.) Because of all these reasons the UNHCR officials have continued to punish me frequently. When I started to observe that they are harassing me more progressively (in May 2010) I addressed this event to the world society accusing the UNHCR office in Kiev with non-humanitarian activities. This has found another great problem. This great problem is a conspiracy to kill me. Here is the history shortly:

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:26 pm

In November 2010 four very interested things happened. These are:

(1) The State Committee of Ukraine in Nationality and Religion has called me to Kiev for a meeting. The aim of this meeting was to discuss about a letter, whose author by the opinion of the State committee was me. That latter accuses the authorized persons of the ORMD, ACR and the State committee in taking bribe. This was absolutely faked. I have been asked to write a rejection as if I am not the author of this letter, because I have told them that the letter was not from me. I rejected to do that.
Because of this rejection the state committee of Ukraine has directed my issue to the Minster of interior of Ukraine. From this time onwards harassment started against me. The main aim (results) of this harassment was:
--- To make me economically weak and dependent.
--- To harass the owner of my flat, so that she might chase me from her flat or they will be able to create me a life, which is full of trouble.
--- Deprived subside of my flat owner. I have lived in this flat for seven years and my flat owner has got subside all this time, but after this fabricated accusation she has lost it.
--- Make me a social problem every where, especially on my job.
--- Founding a bad relation with my friends, with members of the Executive Committee (EC) of the OAAR, with people, whom I have assisted them during my service in the EC of the OAAR etc.
--- Treat badly those, who have tried to have a business relation (proposal) with me.
--- Representatives of different local organs have arrived to my apartment continually harassed, threatened and insulted me.
--- They have arranged countless number of scandals (by the support of the local police) every day on my job. I have been insulted, humiliated and harassed on my job. Even though we frequently face such a humiliation; what had been in this period was very frequent.
--- They provoke me to do a crime. By the support of the local police a numerous attempts has been done to push me to crime.
--- To destroy me economically; It wasn’t enough to chase me from my good working place. The local police send numerous robbers and they stole me; FOR EXAMPLE ==> a pair of shoes, the colour and size is absolutely different; three shoe, which are only for the right or left leg etc. For whom these shoes are necessary ?

To fulfill all these plans, these organs have controlled my telephone calls; have controlled my PC; have controlled my E-mail and postal mail. Still now all these means of my communication are under the control of the Ukrainian government.

VERY AMAZING ==> after all these fabrications, the State committee of Ukraine on Nationality and Religion has been dismissed by the regulation of the Ukrainian Government. This happened on December 2010. No organization will be responsible for the persecuation, which has started in November 2010.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:29 pm

(2)
The ORMD and the partner of the Regional UNHCR office in Odessa; “the Sympathy fund” has proposed me a good business proposal. They proposed me to build a small shop in the territory of the Accommodation Center. IMAGINE ==> I have addressed million appeals against these people for a period of seven years all over the world and to the Regional UNHCR office, because:
--- they have divided our community;
--- they have found alternative African organization;
--- Threatened and punished our members, which have got a relation with our NGO the OAAR;
--- made issues of those, who apply to our NGO more difficult;
--- Restricted me personally to enter in the Accommodation Center freely and communicate with our members and friends.
--- They have rejected to accommodate me in the Accommodation Center in 2009. For my request to be accommodated in the Accommodation Center they rejected me stating that this is because: I am a recognized refugee, I have a Ukrainian spouse and I am living in this country for many years. :- > NOTE ==> But that time in the Accommodation Center live more than seven former refugees, who have got Ukrainian citizenship with their Ukrainian wives; almost twenty recognized refugees lived that time in the Accommodation Center many amongst them lived in this country for more than twenty years. I have been rejected to be accommodated in the Accommodation Center, because of my activity in the NGO called the OAAR.
--- They conspired with other local authorities to make the activity of our NGO fruitless and so on. ……. Then how could these people proposed me such a good IDEA? Unbelievable.

(3) I have been chased from my good working place, where I have got a good income and this has became the worst thing for me. They have chased me from my good working place in November 2010; in March 2012 and now in 15 June 2012. Because of this measure, long ago I have become unable to pay for the flat, where I am living; unable to feed myself; unable to assist my family; unable to manage my job properly and so on. -- I may die any time in the nearer future, because of being a homeless, because of hunger, because of absence of things, which are necessary for life.

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby abteka » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:31 pm

(4) The Authorities of the Regional UNHCR office proposed me their assistance, because I have fall in difficulty due to the fabrication of the State committee. IMAGINE ==> The authorities of the Regional UNHCR office have punished me for a period of seven years, and now they themselves are proposing me their assistance. ONE EXAMPLE ==> they have restricted to supply me a medicament in May 2010 for my enlarged thyroid gland and now in November 2010 they have became sorrowful of this false accusation and proposed me their help. Very fantastic !

When this accusation started in the beginning of November 2010 I have informed about this event to friends and they consulted with lawyers and advised me to apply to the Regional UNHCR office or their legal partners in Odessa, but I refused. I have refused to apply to the UNHCR, because I have been punished continually by them in the past and how could I dare and ask their assistance? I decided to solve this problem alone.

Unexpectedly, the UNHCR officials have called and proposed me their assistance in one of the November-December 2010 days. WHY? Even though I had been uncertain with this request, I explained them what happened with me. WHAT HAPPENED LATER? DID PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN DECREASED? Usually, when problems are reported to the UNHCR officials; the UNHCR will deal with them; make a conversation with the governmental authorities and get a solution. But what concerned me; even though the UNHCR has got enough information about my problem; my problems started to become more difficult for me. Problems started to come one after another. I have informed the officials of the UNHCR every step, which has occurred, but problems didn’t stop. I have written them continually and asked them to do something, but they ignored me.
WHY THE UNHCR OFFICIALS PROPOSED ME THEIR ASSISTANCE AND NEGLECTED ME? DID THEY WERE SINCERE, WHEN THEY PROPOSED ME THEIR ASSISTANCE?

To be continued
abteka
Private First Class
Private First Class

Next

Return to General Discussions & Events Room