Why Iran is a Mess?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Re: Why Iran is a Mess?

Postby Shahrzad BB » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:24 pm

“Why Iran is a Mess?”

This club is a small sample of Iran. So many psychos and mentally challenged people are running around lose in this club. Why aren’t they at the asylum or psychiatric ward of my hospital so I can visit them and begin the therapy. If money is the issue, I visit financially challenged people for free. Let the healing begin. Why are these people still running around free? Way too many psychos around here unmatched by any other Iranian forum in the world.
:surprised: :censor: :paperbag: :scared: :bomb: :kohezboii: :sheep: :old: :drjebhe: :lojak: :shackled: :psychoClown: :bear: :sheeple: :ripcall:
Now you know why Iran is a mess! BB solved the problem.

BB O BB
What’s a Doctor to do?
:drlove:
Psychiatrist of the Board
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

US Warns Iranian Americans Not to Travel to Iran

Postby Shahrzad BB » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:44 am

US Warns Iranian Americans Not to Travel to Iran
They will be taken Hostages for Ransom

:pasdar: :paranoid: :Mullah:
Hello good members

Did you hear the news?

Did $400M payment make Iran even more unsafe for Americans?
https://youtu.be/A9bNFOo-g0k

State Department issues updated travel warning for Iran
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08 ... -iran.html

I guess Iranian Americans must be fools to travel to Iran now, unless they are IRI Lobby like Trita Parsi and NIAC or Hezbollah! But now IRI even takes their own lobby as hostages (Siamak Namazi and family)! Fabricated or not, IRI needs money and IRI knows Obama Admin is weak and they will pay ransom. Actually they just did pay 400 Mil ransom to IRI so why not more?

For those Iranian Americans who travel much to IRI, be very aware and careful, because this maybe your last vacation in beautiful Iran and first vacation in Evin Prison! Don’t count on Obama to save you but your family maybe end up paying the ransom.

Personally I think only fools may travel to Iran now. This is the worst time to travel to Iran because IRI just had a taste of the American dollars from Obama! IRI really likes the money and Obama admin is the weakest in history willing to pay.
:bondage: :bangheadcurs:
If you decide to go to Iran and you are not IRI Lobby, please make sure you are important enough for Obama to pay ransom or to have a rich family to pay ransom or else be prepared to stay in prison for a long long long time.
:missin:
I know you miss Shiraz, Esfahan, Caspian Sea Shores, Persian Gulf Shores, Kish Island and Tehran, but before traveling, make sure you write your will (just in case) and make me the beneficiary……. And make sure the Iranian prison jump suits match your hair and complexion!
:hanging:
Bon Voyage
:scared:
Oh BB o BB, what’s a girl to do? :witch:

Your travel guide
:dr:
Dr. BB
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell