Jamal Khashoggi’s Death, Ends Justifies the Means!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Middle East & the World

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby CR » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:11 pm

True Story Behind the Media Lies
Complete Analysis and History
Jamal Khashoggi’s Death, The Media Coverup
Trump Dilemma

Comparison between Jamal Khashoggi and Trita Parsi

Jamal Khashoggi Arab Fundamentalist Islamist Writer
A Block on the Way of Progress and Reforms in Saudi Arabia

Mohammed Bin Salman Saudi Arabia’s Visionary Reformist Prince
Brave Visionary bringing Progress and Reforms to Saudi Arabia

Friends:

Please review Ahreeman X’s New Expose:

Ahreeman X
November 21, 2018

In this day and age of liberal political correctness era, I am certain that by writing this piece, I will be bombarded with harsh criticism, nasty profanity and much more weekly “Death Threat” E-mails than usual; however, I am used to all the kindness!

Read More:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/ja ... /index.htm

Iran Politics Index
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/index.htm

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
IPC Office

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/

Trump hosts Mohammed Bin Salman at the White House
Trump does not bow to the tyrants but he proudly stands straight for America
Mohammed Bin Salman follows Trump with his head down out of respect for Trump who brought the message of bring reforms or fade away to the Islamic World. Mohammad Bin Salman as an Arab visionary, got the message and is bravely reforming and progressing Saudi Arabia.

Trita Parsi Iranian Agent and Lobbyist in Washington DC
NIAC is Trita Parsi’s Espionage Organization in Washington DC
Lobbying for the IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran) and being on the payroll of the Mullahs, Trita Parsi is a crucial element amongst the Iranian 5th Column agents and spies in USA. Trita Parsi has been actively lobbying for the Islamist Terrorist Regime of Iran for many years. Here, you can see Trita Parsi on Aljazeera Islamist Network. Trita Parsi loves appearances on CNN Fake News Liberal Network and Al Jazeera Islamist Network.
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Re: Jamal Khashoggi’s Death, Ends Justifies the Means!

Postby Nicholas Ginex » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Thank you Dr. Ahreeman for educating me about Saudi Arabia’s Visionary Reformist Prince, Mohammed Bin Salman. I had no idea that he is indeed a brave visionary whose objective is to bring economic progress and social reforms to Saudi Arabia.

Our fake media has kept the aspirations of Mohammed Bin Salman hidden from the American people and were ready to remove him for the death of an Islamic reporter, Jamal Khashoggi. Your reporting of the background of these two men clarified the justification of Khashoggi's painful death. It is true that an impediment of Bin Salman's aspirations had to be taken out for it instills fear in many fundamentalist Islamic supporters.

Too bad, our fake news media is not able to "see" that Prince Bin Salman had to eliminate a block in the road that would only hinder and stop his visionary reforms.

I must say I found your article not only informative, but also, funny. It takes a lot to make me laugh. Your humor sparks up a very serious topic. Admirable was your courage and willingness to fight for your Persian heritage. A great read that should be featured by media to educate Americans. The fake media misinforms Americans so that the ability to think is clearly lost and the agenda to hate President Trump continues.
Author of Philosophy
Student of Science
Writer of Untold
Seeker of Truth
Lover of Life

Future of God Amen
Nicholas Ginex Word Press
Nicholas Ginex Index at IPC
Nicholas Ginex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Jamal Khashoggi’s Death, Ends Justifies the Means!

Postby CR » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Ahreeman, very informative piece

I agree with Aerospace Engineer Nicholas Ginex. What the mainstream media in this country is doing is not bias anymore but it is intentional lies, misinformation and creating the news rather than reporting the news. Majority of American media is at the time lies and nothing but lies. Their goal is to destroy Trump presidency and his life, get the power back from the people and grant it back to the establishment of Washington D.C. Journalism in America has died long time ago. For these reasons, at this time there are needs and more needs for alternative media to report the real news and for politically informed to counter inform the people which are hit with lies of the mainstream media 7 days a week.

Yours
Cat
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Jamal Khashoggi Media Charade and the Establishment!

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:13 pm

From The Desk of Dr. X
IPC.Founder@gmail.com

Ahreemanic Editorial

Jamal Khashoggi Media Charade and the Establishment!
Ahreeman X
December 4, 2018

They are simply not letting go of this issue, are they?!

This is funny how the US deals with dictators and thugs much bigger than Mohammed Bin Salman and they have no problem about it, but when it comes to Saudi Arabia, US Congress is outraged like a virgin who just got her cherry popped!

On daily basis, US deals with grand dictators such as Xi Jinping who runs China like a grand prison! Right now, millions of people in China are in forced reform schools, on house arrests or in jail. They are going to school to be brainwashed; therefore, they will be in harmony with the policies of the Chinese Communist Party! Mass crimes against humanity in going on in China and many other places but the complete Establishment of the US government is concerned about Jamal Khashoggi’s death! Even though this death was justified because Khashoggi was a grand A Hole Fundamentalist Muslim, a block on the way of progressive reforms in Saudi Arabia posing as a journalist in the US, still they will not let go!

It is amazing that Republican and Democrat Establishment come together and demand justice for this Filthy Arab’s death! Establishment characters on both sides of the Swamp such as Lindsey Graham and Chuck Schumer along with Deep State and American Media, all and all are hand in hand screaming justice! This is all Bull Shiite, you know why?

It is All a Hoopla!

I. US has no business to interfere with the internal affairs of other nations such as Saudi Arabia. It is none of US Government’s business. Look where Carter’s human right’s issue and abandonment of the Shah got us on 1979?

II. US is dealing with giant murderers such as Xi Jinping who make Mohammed Bin Salman look like an angel mouse! Where is the outrage? The Establishment does not talk about Xi Jinping because our deals with China are in the range of multi hundred billion dollars but our deals with Saudi is only a few hundred billion dollars. They don’t want to damage that!

III. This is not about Freedom of Press or Jamal Khashoggi, but this is about the Establishment destroying Trump! Both Republican and Democrat Establishment, Deep State, Hollywood, Media and rest of the baboons are all and all in cahoots to destroy Trump, but they fail to see one fact: People are on Trump’s side!

On the Bright Side

Do you remember what Trump said when he won the elections?

“Give me 5 years and we will change GOP in a way that the only thing will be left of GOP is the name GOP! The GOP will become the American Workers Party. Labor and Middle-Class hard-working people will run GOP.”

That is exactly what the GOP Establishment are afraid of! People in this country are taking their government back. Actually, there is a rise of National Populism around the globe.

The corrupt Establishment does not want to accept that the American people have spoken and in 2016 a Revolution happened. On top of the list the American Media which is 90 % Anti Trump Garbage is fighting to cling to the power.

With US Government, Congress, Media, Deep State, Hollywood and specifically Democrats, it is all garbage! You know what they say, it’s all garbage!

Folks,

We are fighting for the heart and soul of America. We, the American people have made the 2016 Revolution of Trump and the People. We will not go back to the way it was!

GOP Establishment

Look at the latest example of Bush senior’s death used by the media to bash Trump! Bush, Clinton, Obama and so on are all Establishment. This why the complete Bush family voted for Hillary. They are all garbage.

Personally, I have no love lust with GOP. The only reason that I am a registered Republican is that I do not want to put my vote in trash by voting Libertarian or Independent. GOP is not a conservative party, but it is a Globalist Republican party. Now, we are changing it to a Conservative Party.

I dragged myself to the ballot box to vote for McCain.
I held my nose to vote for Romney.
I despise the GOP Establishment more than Liberal Establishment.

I have no political ambition, so unlike Reza Pahlavi who used to give blow jobs to McCain, I never cared, courted or kissed ass of any Establishment character.

I love Trump. I am all about Trump. I respected Reagan but I love Trump because he is here to end the Establishment’s power in DC. The gig is over and the American people are openly battling the Establishment.

Naturally as an old Anti Establishment, I am with the Trump and the American People.

On the bright side, Trump is cleaning the GOP. This is Trump’s party now. All the old farts got to go. We have already cleaned up the GOP to a great point, but still we have a way to go.

The RINOs

These RINO (Republican IN Name Only) Old Rhinoceroses are either out or on their way out:

Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Lamar Alexander, Paul Ryan, John Cornyn, and so on …

Well, John McCain is dead (thank God) and now these guys got to go. You know what they say:

Tine to go, Gotto Go, Gotto Go …

Face the fact:

This is Trump’s Party Now, like it or hate it, it is Trump’s party. The Establishment is on their way out of GOP.

Bush Senior kicked the bucket! I do not give a Flying Fandango.
Bush Junior dies! I do not give a FAQ!
That Dead Bastard McCain died! Praise the Lord!
The complete Establishment of GOP, Democrat and DC blows up and goes to Hell!
I call that a Great Day!

The only thing I care about is Trump, National Populist Movement and the American People.
FAQ the rest, specifically the Media!

Lying American Media Kick Dog

The American Lying Media is like a little kick dog. Do you know what is a kick dog?

The kick dog is a little toy dog, all puffed up and pretty who stands next to the door and loudly barks to disturb the peace. Every time you go in an out of the door, he barks and bites your ankle. After a while it gets old and frustrating, so every time you go in an out of the door, you give him a little kick, not hard enough to break his bones and not soft enough not to hurt him, but just right! That is a kick dog, just made for kicking right at the door.

American Media is the Kick Dog.

Trump kicks the Shiite out of them, exposes them and makes them Shiite Faced due to corruption, but they still bark. Just like the kick dog, they bark at the door! No one listens anymore but they still bark! Gotto kick that little doggie!

Social Media Bias

And people constantly ask me in E-mail that why don’t you have a presence in the social media? Just imagine if I post the above in the Leftist Bias Corrupt Social Media such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and so on! They will pull their hair first, delete my post next and put the pressure on me. It will be a matter of time that I ban myself and close my account before they ban me!

Folks,

I am too Hot for the Social Media. Let me check, I just wet my finger with saliva and touched my leg with my finger and it sizzled! Hell right, I still got it, I am one Hot Son of a Gun!

Too Hot for Bull Shiite Politically Correct Social Media!

But to think of it, Social Media are committing suicide! It is because of great free-thinking writers that Social Media is still alive or else Facebook and Twitter are just a couple of websites, like a public forum. Once they ban everyone and get the discussion out, then it will be just them and their leftist ilk, boring like hell. That will be the end of the Social Media. Mark my word, Social Media in its present form will die in our lifetime.

Remember what happened to AOL Boards, Yahoo Groups, Myspace, and so on?
Same thing will happen to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and so on ….!

But I bet with you that same as the past 20 years, IPC will still be here. IPC is eternal.

It is funny that the American Media and Social Media screams about the Freedom of Speech and Press being broken but they are the only ones who are actively breaking it! Actually, Press and Social Media have the most freedom under Trump Administration because he is the most transparent president in the US History.

So, Folks,

The bottom line is that FAQ the Establishment. I have always been a Revolutionary Anti Establishment. Naturally this is our Golden Age under Trump Administration.

I don’t know which one I hate most:

American Establishment
Deep State
Liberal Democrats
Islamists
IRI Regime and it’s Lobby in USA
Sissy Faggy Pacifist Monarchists
or
American Media

To think of it, they are all the same Shiite and it is all Bull Shiite!

More power to the People

“During every Revolutionary’s life, there were times that he had to get help from all the wrong sources to continue his Revolution. After all, Ends justifies the Means!”

Amen!

Dr. X

Ph.D. in conservatism,
Defender of patriotism,
The believer in optimism,
Dr. of passion and eroticism,
Column of National Populism,
With a truck load of magnetism,
Disciple of charm and romanticism,
The one and only, yours truly, Dr. X;
Ahreeman X

**********_____________